PDA

View Full Version : All Caps, Block Letters & CLARIFYING

allodial
10-16-16, 06:10 PM
I recall someone relating that a clerk said that by typing the name into the record in all caps she was doing what is called CLARIFYING . That may have been something David Merrill related. The interesting thing about that term CLARIFYING is that clarifying is a term used by secular humanists to describe destroying someone's unique distinctions (i.e. destruction of their personality) under the guise of building pseudo-Utopia. BLOCK LETTERS: think brick/BLOCK in the secular ziggurat. Typing the name in all caps connotes civil death. That is: the admission which links the BLOCK LETTERS to the secular humanistic process of CLARIFYING re-asserts the truth that all caps are used to connote fictions/soulless/dead things.

David Merrill
10-16-16, 07:05 PM
I can feel that.

Clarify.

I showed a rough draft of the Gospel of Pragmatism to Dr. Rick STRASSMAN, author of two DMT books. He wondered if I meant to defuse Christianity, or diffuse Christianity.

This stirs the etymology (maybe even Edenics) around diffusing as spreading into the larger system evenly, as opposed to diluting by doing so. I changed diffuse in the Introduction to defuse, as to render inert and harmless.

allodial
10-16-16, 07:43 PM
It is one thing for mortality to be swallowed up of life (it is Christ that lives; the living yield to or come into alignment with living-living) and another for the living to be swallowed up of death (secular humanism: the living yielding to or come into alignment with the dead-dead).

For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed on, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 2 Corinthians 5:4

Secular humanism is about stripping people naked, divesting them of their souls to harness them mainly by getting them to do themselves in with the assistance of some blindness and venom to get the victim to fail to realize their own constitution, value and makeup. Ala, lovers of death--misery loves company. The witch understands the energy latent in every being (ala abortion and ritual sacrifice of babes) the rituals for divesting adults of their souls and energy are more complicated. Convincing them they are worthless probably takes lots of effort (i.e. lying). So they prefer children as victims. Killing off fathers and mothers makes the hijack easier.

xparte
10-17-16, 03:50 AM
Style the standing Case is styled after a NAME or Names.Clarification is the arraignment.

David Merrill
10-17-16, 04:38 AM
Style the standing Case is styled after a NAME or Names.Clarification is the arraignment.

Refuse to die?

Allodial speak about sodium fluoride to me. Calcify the pineal gland and the amygdala to stifle proper dreaming and emotional response.

george
10-17-16, 05:10 AM
i heard someone else say that writing in ALL CAPS is called GLOSSA

A.K.A American Sign Language according to the Chicago manual of styles and oddly enough, found in the foreign languages section.

open source info is the only info worth pursuing IMO

allodial
10-17-16, 06:12 AM
i heard someone else say that writing in ALL CAPS is called GLOSSA

A.K.A American Sign Language according to the Chicago manual of styles and oddly enough, found in the foreign languages section.

open source info is the only info worth pursuing IMO

The mention (OP) above is simply an addition to what has been gleaned from open source info. It is a simple reference to yet another piece of the open source puzzle (take a look at Erica Carle's book). It is readily available and open source info that uppercase and italics are used for names of corporations (dead things), titles, acronyms and symbols. In other words, the OP takes as a given what is already established and introduces that in addition to the established facts, the term clarification supports the obviated truth even further. The use of uppercase in law is like "slang" as in: a hint.

A name should contain only symbols that are found on a standard computer keyboard. Distinctions between upper and lower case letters are ignored; The Texas corporate records carry names in all capital letters. Subscripts, as in chemical formulas (h2o), or superscripts and other mathematical symbols cannot be entered at their records.

However, the hype and misinformation tends to fixate on one thing while ignoring (distracting you from) more valuable information: italics and uppercase are used for names of vessels (http://www.navalmarinearchive.com/research/ship_names.html).

george
10-17-16, 07:11 AM
The mention (OP) above is simply an addition to what has been gleaned from open source info. It is a simple reference to yet another piece of the open source puzzle (take a look at Erica Carle's book). It is readily available and open source info that uppercase and italics are used for names of corporations (dead things), titles, acronyms and symbols. In other words, the OP takes as a given what is already established and introduces that in addition to the established facts, the term clarification supports the obviated truth even further. The use of uppercase in law is like "slang" as in: a hint.

However, the hype and misinformation tends to fixate on one thing while ignoring (distracting you from) more valuable information: italics and uppercase are used for names of vessels (http://www.navalmarinearchive.com/research/ship_names.html).

my comment about open source info was just that, not directed at OP.

if its written in english then it should conform to the oxford or chicago manual of styles. especially law(s), no? those manuals indicate it is either "GLOSSA" or "American Sign Language" depending on if hyphens are used between the words. no mention of "slang" or anything else regarding all caps words. sure, others are free to make contracts however they wish i guess but if they write them in english, IFAIAA, the manual of styles indicates what the exact specifications of it (english) are to be.

the GLOSSA is no longer just names and such, its usage has become widespread on so called official documents. and FRNs!

edit: i think that the reason they have "American Sign Language" under the foreign languages section is because they may be using word "sign" instead of "symbols". why else would it be in the foreign languages section?

Chex
10-17-16, 02:35 PM
Capitalize all proper nouns that are names of individuals (http://libraryonline.com/?pID=48).

D. Capitalization
(1) Proper Nouns
Capitalize proper nouns (e.g., “General Assembly” but not “the legislature” or “the government”), imaginative names of particular persons, places or things (e.g., “the Land
of Lincoln”), and short-form nouns that are intended to replace and carry the full significance of a previously set forth proper noun (e.g., “the State” or “the People” when used in lieu of “Illinois”). Common nouns are not capitalized, e.g., “the plaintiff,” “the complaint,” “a state highway”).

(2) Governmental Units and Officials
Only the titles of state- and federal-level bodies and officials are capitalized. The names of local bodies and officials, such as county and municipal governmental agencies and officials, are set in lower case.

(3) Common Noun Used as Title
Capitalize the titles of local public offices (county, municipal, etc.) when used in the adjective form and immediately preceding an officer’s name, but not when standing alone:

(4) Official Capacity
Regardless of the terminology used in the complaint or notice of appeal, where an individual was made a party to the action in his or her official, and not personal, capacity, that information should be added after the party’s name by a term appropriate to the position, such as Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, Judge, Director of Revenue, Trustee, Administrator (Adm’r), Executor or Executrix (Ex’r), Individually and as Administrator (Indiv. and as Adm’r), etc. Even though the party’s name may be placed in all-capital letters for style purposes, his or her capacity is not.

(5) Italicized Words
Words and phrases in a foreign language which have not been well accepted into the English vocabulary and are likely to be unfamiliar to readers should be italicized. The following words and abbreviations should always be italicized.
in personam
in rem
in toto

(4) Documents
Do not capitalize the descriptive name of a legal document or subparts thereof (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/qanda/data/faq/topics/ProperNames.html):

The Editorial Staff of the University of Chicago answered:

"Writing names in all caps is not conventional; it is not Chicago style to put anything in all caps. For instance, even if 'GONE WITH THE WIND' appears on the title page all in caps, we would properly render it 'Gone with the Wind' in a bibliography. The only reason we can think of to do so is if you are quoting some material where it is important to the narrative to preserve the casing of the letters.

Law is extremely precise (http://famguardian.org/subjects/lawandgovt/articles/memlawonthename.htm). Every letter, capitalization, punctuation mark, etc., in a legal document is utilized for a specific reason and has legal (i.e. deadly force) consequences.

State created, ALL-CAPITAL-LETTERS-NAME (http://stopthepirates.blogspot.com)

(That must be what the state calls “top secrets” because I have not found the evidence , law, term, written anywhere.)

Very few people normally sign their name in ALL CAPS. Your JOHN H. DOE is really a corporation. Print your name in ALL CAPS if you intend to express the name/ title of Your corporation.

You'll find it on "your" driver's license, "your" social security card, "your" bank statement, "your" check blanks, "your" tax statements, etc.
The Social Security number is evidence that there is an insurance policy. The benefit you are receiving is the privilege of an army, navy, police, fire protection, Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, pension etc.

ceteris paribus

allodial
10-17-16, 05:41 PM
my comment about open source info was just that, not directed at OP.

if its written in english then it should conform to the oxford or chicago manual of styles. especially law(s), no? those manuals indicate it is either "GLOSSA" or "American Sign Language" depending on if hyphens are used between the words. no mention of "slang" or anything else regarding all caps words. sure, others are free to make contracts however they wish i guess but if they write them in english, IFAIAA, the manual of styles indicates what the exact specifications of it (english) are to be.

the GLOSSA is no longer just names and such, its usage has become widespread on so called official documents. and FRNs!

edit: i think that the reason they have "American Sign Language" under the foreign languages section is because they may be using word "sign" instead of "symbols". why else would it be in the foreign languages section?

Makes sense in that italics are used to indicate foreign words. Underline, all-capitals and italics seem to be much the same.

Capitalize all proper nouns that are names of individuals (http://libraryonline.com/?pID=48).

Capitalization of the initial character is different from "all caps".

State created, ALL-CAPITAL-LETTERS-NAME (http://stopthepirates.blogspot.com)

(That must be what the state calls “top secrets” because I have not found the evidence , law, term, written anywhere.)

Very few people normally sign their name in ALL CAPS. Your JOHN H. DOE is really a corporation. Print your name in ALL CAPS if you intend to express the name/ title of Your corporation.

You'll find it on "your" driver's license, "your" social security card, "your" bank statement, "your" check blanks, "your" tax statements, etc.
The Social Security number is evidence that there is an insurance policy. The benefit you are receiving is the privilege of an army, navy, police, fire protection, Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, pension etc.

ceteris paribus

Its no secret. All caps are used for vessel names, corporations, the dead and titles.

Note: All cap documents are also used to connote commands to military officials. The same might follow for instructions or commands to corporations or corporate officers.

george
10-18-16, 03:14 AM
Underline, all-capitals and italics seem to be much the same.

and it may seem that way because the styles manuals indicate it as such.

this link is related: https://justiniandeception.wordpress.com/

there is also a youtube channel named "the glossa channel" from some people from austrailia (or maybe new zealand) cover the GLOSSA and its implications in detail which is worth a look IMO but recently many of the videos on that channel went missing, not sure why.

Chex
10-18-16, 01:32 PM

Operating as “vassal king” you might say? (http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/two-constitutions-in-united-states.html)

Private business entity definition (https://www.google.com/search?q=private+business+entity&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-ContextMenu&ie=&oe=). Corporation: A business corporation is a for-profit, limited liability or unlimited liability entity that has a separate legal personality from its members. A corporation is owned by multiple shareholders and is overseen by a board of directors, which hires the business's managerial staff.

xparte
10-18-16, 03:14 PM
ones appearance corrects any and all errors defects with ones personnel rank as limited liability or unlimited liability entity that has a separate legal personality from its members.Style & standing claims or refusing any legal personality or required commercial death.Objecting too how the Name is styled. or Confounding the language a NAMED defendant or a Man on trial.[private lawsuits] Definite Article upper lower case private seaman able bodied vs the all caps seaman? The docket in the dock [role call] or acting first class seaman. Seaman is a naval rank and is either the lowest or one of the lowest ranks in most navies .... This naval rank was formerly called "seaman first class . Ship of fools and lost at sea.

allodial
10-18-16, 06:48 PM
Operating as “vassal king” you might say? (http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/two-constitutions-in-united-states.html)

Private business entity definition (https://www.google.com/search?q=private+business+entity&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-ContextMenu&ie=&oe=). Corporation: A business corporation is a for-profit, limited liability or unlimited liability entity that has a separate legal personality from its members. A corporation is owned by multiple shareholders and is overseen by a board of directors, which hires the business's managerial staff.

Or as 'vassals' ('man' also means 'vassal'). Its important to realize that the personifications of vessels gives rise to suretyship for the one who claims to own a VESSEL.

george
10-19-16, 01:29 AM
and it may seem that way because the styles manuals indicate it as such.

this link is related: https://justiniandeception.wordpress.com/

there is also a youtube channel named "the glossa channel" from some people from austrailia (or maybe new zealand) cover the GLOSSA and its implications in detail which is worth a look IMO but recently many of the videos on that channel went missing, not sure why.

bump

anyone read that link yet? make sense to you?

allodial
10-19-16, 03:57 AM
bump

Unbenownst to many, modern Hebrew has two sets of letters. One set are basically 'hardened letters' that have 'holes in them'. To connote that a command or communication is to dead or to strangers then perhaps DOG LATIN mimicks that.

There are 22 basic letters in the Hebrew alphabet, and five special final forms (for the letters kaf, mem, nun, peh and tzade). Some letters are hardened by the insertion of a dot (vet becomes bet, khaf becomes kaf).

Note the 'h' is breath-like, put a dot in it to harden it (like rigor mortis) kh becomes k (the breath is gone). If you think about it you could at a stretch reckon English that 't' has a sound and 'T' doesn't unless its at the start of a sentence then you presume its an 'alive' 't'.

Related:
So-So-Security (PDF page 2) (http://famguardian.org/publishedauthors/media/antishyster/V11N1-WithdrFromSS.pdf)

David Merrill
10-19-16, 12:32 PM
bump

I took a look...

If its not English, its not common law!

The poison in the text of the GLOSSA is now identified as: “DOG-LATIN” and has no correspondence with proper written English appearing on the same page It is a corruption that can only be agreed to.

Thanks! It is biased by the system parameters but a very realistic conclusion. Meaning that he seems to have scientifically deduced the inaction of a magistrate. Like he says, this is not legal advice, simply describing some conclusions from a seven-year experience.

So I simply point out where you are posting; ...saving to suitors the right of a common law remedy, where the common law is competent to give it,

I just don't waste breath explaining law to attorneys. I had a lot of fun doing so however. The citations at the top of the oaths do not match up to the wording on the oaths. I managed to get some testimony:

It might seem to be slow process but revealing points like you make with your link, at this time is quite productive. I know others create too, but that disrupts unity to even think of others as others. I have genome quickened that is designed for this:

https://youtu.be/qHZEbcLJ150

And so I tend to assume everybody else is "on board". My ancestor piloted seventy souls to Manhattan on the Red Tree (ROSENBAUM) to secure his and my "perpetual inheritance" - Section 6 of the 1629 Charter. So there is your law, it is written - not the Charter, certain genes are activated (mother's side too go to WREN - RENSSELAER = wren sailor) and they parallel process on the right (female) side of my brain, bringing these things into my actions, ideas and conscious memories, independent of time.

Unbenownst to many, modern Hebrew has two sets of letters. One set are basically 'hardened letters' that have 'holes in them'. To connote that a command or communication is to dead or to strangers then perhaps DOG LATIN mimicks that.

Note the 'h' is breath-like, put a dot in it to harden it (like rigor mortis) kh becomes k (the breath is gone). If you think about it you could at a stretch reckon English that 't' has a sound and 'T' doesn't unless its at the start of a sentence then you presume its an 'alive' 't'.

Related:
So-So-Security (PDF page 2) (http://famguardian.org/publishedauthors/media/antishyster/V11N1-WithdrFromSS.pdf)

This point is more poignant in light of the Gospel of Pragmatism, where one considers that the Messiah ben David was not delivering Israel from Rome so much as from the Jews on the Temple Mount. Read Nehemiah, Chapter 10 and parse out the parties. This was the Babylonian occupation. Prior to that, the Hebrew alphabet went to 400 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNjR3WjJGdkFkTU0/view?usp=sharing), not 1000 and there were no "jots and tittles" - diacritical markings.

This is why I have chosen paleo-Hebrew rather than Modern Hebrew:

Chex
10-19-16, 01:41 PM
I took a look too (https://adask.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/withdrawal-of-application-for-ssn/#comments).

Brian: Al, one question. Have you used this form? Or is there anyone you know well who has used it?

Adask: Nope. I haven’t used it. I’ve seen a 40 page document prepared by someone who attempted to use it. I’m inclined to be skeptical of the 40-page document. I also tend to be overly “verbose” with my articles and legal documents, but I recognize that if you have to write that much, you’re probably screwing up. When it comes to legal documents, less is (usually) more.
In any case, I’ve presented the form simply to let folks know that it’s “out there” and available for your consideration.

Mike: I called the SSA and they advised that fill out the form and you will be withdrawn, they could not and would not answer an questions concerning whay to do if you want to continue working

Which brought me to Pension Panic II | Adask's law (https://adask.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/pension-panic-ii/#comments)

Which brought me to IMF Colonized Korea–Part II Evidence | Adask's law

Today its Park Geun-hye (https://www.google.com/search?q=Park+Geun-hye+and+the+imf&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-ContextMenu&biw=1366&bih=633&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaooDW8-bPAhUM5oMKHSliBqAQsAQIQA)

NY Times By ANDREW POLLACK DEC. 4, 1997.
Under the terms of the deal, the International Monetary Fund, the leader of the bailout, will provide South Korea with $21 billion in credits. The World Bank promised to provide $10 billion and the Asian Development Bank $4 billion.

$21 billion in credits of what? (https://www.google.com/search?q=baskets+of+currency&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=)

Special Drawing Right (SDR (http://www.imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/IMF-Lending)). The SDR is an international reserve asset, created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement its member countries’ official reserves. As of March 2016, 204.1 billion SDRs (equivalent to about $285 billion) had been created and allocated to members. SDRs can be exchanged for freely usable currencies. The value of the SDR is based on a basket of five major currencies—the U.S. dollar, euro, the Chinese renminbi (RMB), the Japanese yen, and pound sterling—as of October 1, 2016.

Oct 3, 2016 - A core responsibility of the IMF is to provide loans to member countries experiencing actual or potential balance of payments problems.
IMF resources are usually made available under a lending “arrangement,” which may, depending on the lending instrument used (http://www.imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/IMF-Lending)? By the IMF Executive Directors and Voting Power (http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/memdir/eds.aspx)

Sunil Sabharwal (https://www.google.com/search?q=Sunil+Sabharwal&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-ContextMenu&ie=&oe=)represents the United States Corporation.

The economic policy program underlying an arrangement is formulated by the country in consultation with the IMF and is in most cases presented to the Fund’s Executive Board in a “ Letter of Intent” and is further detailed in the annexed “Memorandum of Understanding”.
Concessional loans carry zero interest rates until the end of 2018.

All non-concessional facilities are subject to the IMF’s market-related interest rate, known as the “rate of charge,” and large loans (above certain limits) carry a surcharge.

The agreement came about after several days of tense negotiations in which the reluctance of the Korean Government to swallow both its pride and some distasteful economic medicine seemed to draw out the discussions. Under the terms of the deal, the International Monetary Fund, the leader of the bailout, will provide South Korea with $21 billion in credits. The World Bank promised to provide $10 billion and the Asian Development Bank $4 billion.
The United States Corporation and several other nations agreed to provide $20 billion more as a ''second line of defense'' if the initial money from the international organizations proves insufficient. Some $5 billion will come from the United States, $10 billion from Japan and the rest from Australia, Britain, Canada, France, Germany and possibly other nations.

The money will initially be used to help shore up South Korea's nearly depleted foreign currency reserves. That should help stanch the rapid devaluation of the Korean won and allow the nation to pay off foreign debt.

Some $66 billion is due within a year, and about $20 billion of that is due by the end of this year.

The money will also be used to help restore the health of the financial system, which has been weakened by haphazard lending to the country's supercorporations, huge industrial conglomerates that were nurtured by the Government as the engine for the country's remarkable growth.
In return for the money?, Seoul must cut public spending, open its market more to foreign goods and investors and curb the ability of the conglomerates to expand.

Continue reading the main story (http://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/04/business/crisis-south-korea-bailout-package-loans-worth-55-billion-set-for-korea.html?_r=0)

If Americans are ever to make “Make America Great Again”, it going to be a long road ahead by closing the borders on monetary policy (https://www.google.com/search?q=One+Bank&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=#q=the+One+Bank)but a short road to recovery.

allodial
10-19-16, 07:40 PM
This point is more poignant in light of the Gospel of Pragmatism, where one considers that the Messiah ben David was not delivering Israel from Rome so much as from the Jews on the Temple Mount. Read Nehemiah, Chapter 10 and parse out the parties. This was the Babylonian occupation. Prior to that, the Hebrew alphabet went to 400 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNjR3WjJGdkFkTU0/view?usp=sharing), not 1000 and there were no "jots and tittles" - diacritical markings.

Some suggest Rome to be the iron rod that the manchild (ala Revelations) wields. The separation of wheat from chaff and good figs from bad figs isn't a diss. He delivered Israel. It is suggest that those who rebelled or who were in apostasy were punished.

george
10-19-16, 11:45 PM

Note the 'h' is breath-like, put a dot in it to harden it (like rigor mortis) kh becomes k (the breath is gone).

or mimics hieroglyphics but probably the same reasoning behind them all, and its another example of closed source, which seems to me to be adversarial to nature.

David Merrill
10-20-16, 01:16 AM
Some suggest Rome to be the iron rod that the manchild (ala Revelations) wields. The separation of wheat from chaff and good figs from bad figs isn't a diss. He delivered Israel. It is suggest that those who rebelled or who were in apostasy were punished.

I refer to the political climate of Israel. There was a Babylonian occupation all along, since Nehemiah, chapter 10. The people seeking deliverance for Israel were that party, the People. They wanted the Temple Mount back from the Jews.

Dr. Grattam GUINNESS I recall is quoted to have said, "If you don't know the difference between Israel and the Jews, then you are still in your prophetic infancy."

george
10-20-16, 05:57 AM
Prior to that, the Hebrew alphabet went to 400[/URL], not 1000 and there were no "jots and tittles" - diacritical markings.

This is why I have chosen paleo-Hebrew rather than Modern Hebrew:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niqqud "The most widespread system, and the only one still used to a significant degree today, was created by the Masoretes"

Masoretes = Masons?

paleo-hebrew seems to be phonecian or derived from it, why not then choose that instead?

allodial
10-20-16, 09:50 PM
If you look closely at the 1787 Constitution and the U.N. Charter you'll see that normal mixed case was not utilized for reference to "WE THE PEOPLE" or "THE PEOPLE {OF THE UNITED NATIONS}". Title type font or uppercase was utilized.

To reiterate: JOHN DOE is, at the least, a symbol. If you look at history of the late artist formerly known as Prince, he managed to escape the terms of a unsightly contract by changing to a different symbol.

I refer to the political climate of Israel. There was a Babylonian occupation all along, since Nehemiah, chapter 10. The people seeking deliverance for Israel were that party, the People. They wanted the Temple Mount back from the Jews.

Dr. Grattam GUINNESS I recall is quoted to have said, "If you don't know the difference between Israel and the Jews, then you are still in your prophetic infancy."

It is important to note that because of the distinctions between Judah and Israel, separate "curse clocks" and "judgment-clocks" came to exist for Israel and for Judah respectively. The term rendered "Jew" in the KJV and other translations was originally "Judean". However, the term "Jew" has taken a on a variety of meanings these days. That Judah was only part of Israel is an all too obvious fact that may seem to fail to grasp.

Re: John Hyrcanus
It is suggested that as a result of John Hyrcanus' doings (against the prohibition against merging with the Edomites) the curses of Edom fell upon Judah: i.e. that the curse clocks and judgment clocks of Edom became merged with the curse clocks and judgment clocks of Judah up through 70 A.D.. However, there are many who suggest that Edom was out to exterminate Judah and take over Judah so that only Edom would remain. To top that off, the scriptural record of merger of Edomites, Ishmaelites and Canaanites. That Edom helped lay siege to Jerusalem in 70 A.D. is a matter of record.

re: Israel
The foreignness of the several states and their distinction from the United States just might be a safety measure built in to thwart the curses/judgements against the United States (singularity) from from spilling over on the citizens or nationals of the several states of America. That is, the U.S. is forever required to remain within its territorial limits.

Chex
10-21-16, 01:48 PM
This form is used to request suppression of personal information in the driver/identification, vehicle, and vessel records that you identify below. Please note that this form and the corresponding privacy protection applies only to law enforcement officers, certain other public officials (active or former), and their spouses and children, who are eligible for such protection under Section 119.071(4) (d), Florida Statutes. See second page for list of those who are eligible (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zkNCV4uT8ckJ:www.flhsmv.gov/courts/latestinfo/Law_Enforcement_Block.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us).

I know in the state language what that means and who is eligible and who is exempt.

Vessel defined in the Bible: God says I prepare vessels for glory, but vessels are prepared for destruction, Romans 9:22

I just don’t get why this was put in the Financial Institution Letter FIL-96-2008 (https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2008/fil08096.pdf)

September 23, 2008 Additionally, blocked vessels are being segregated into a separate section on the Master list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons. Banks are now instructed to reject any funds transfer referencing a blocked vessel and must notify OFAC.

In reply to (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2354-All-Caps-Block-Letters-amp-CLARIFYING&p=23272&viewfull=1#post23272)

David Merrill
10-21-16, 04:13 PM
Thank you for sharing that link (https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2008/fil08096.pdf). This looks like what I would call an embargo, against Iran. FDIC is alerting all clients not to do any business with vessels from Iran.

This is the first time I have seen how it is done. Thank you.

allodial
10-21-16, 08:13 PM
This form is used to request suppression of personal information in the driver/identification, vehicle, and vessel records that you identify below. Please note that this form and the corresponding privacy protection applies only to law enforcement officers, certain other public officials (active or former), and their spouses and children, who are eligible for such protection under Section 119.071(4) (d), Florida Statutes. See second page for list of those who are eligible (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zkNCV4uT8ckJ:www.flhsmv.gov/courts/latestinfo/Law_Enforcement_Block.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us).

I know in the state language what that means and who is eligible and who is exempt.

Vessel defined in the Bible: God says I prepare vessels for glory, but vessels are prepared for destruction, Romans 9:22

I just don’t get why this was put in the Financial Institution Letter FIL-96-2008 (https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2008/fil08096.pdf)

September 23, 2008 Additionally, blocked vessels are being segregated into a separate section on the Master list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons. Banks are now instructed to reject any funds transfer referencing a blocked vessel and must notify OFAC.

In reply to (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2354-All-Caps-Block-Letters-amp-CLARIFYING&p=23272&viewfull=1#post23272)

Comprehend: personification of vessels, deodands (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deodand), 14th amendment allows for treating corporations/dead (personified objects) as natural persons.

As I have expounded many times and in rich detail, passports were originally requests to allow VESSELS to pass with their cargo, crew, etc.

What is the name of the vessel? When does the vessel-person expire/die? What is the vessel hull number? Who is the commander, captain, surety or owner? If the VESSEL doesn't belong to you then how can you possibly say when or when it cannot leave its 'homeland'? Is the U.S. passport held to be the property of the United States or not?

A. RICE MICHAEL RONALD
B. 431276122
C. The one who signed as bearer and the one whose photograph appears
D. A U.S. vessel is property of the United States.
E. AFAIK it is regarded to be property of the United States.

Technically referred to as a 'mailbox receptacle', has an owner. Real property is typically said to be situated on/in 'lots'--there just might be a connection between the words lot, lach and lake.

What is the vessel hull number? Who is the commander, captain, surety or owner? Are CERTIFICATES (EVIDENCES) OF (DIVIDED) TITLE typically issued to residents or non-residents? Are residents a public or private office? Typically can a lienholder be a non-resident?

A. 16VPX122431F74332
B. SILICON VALLEY OVERLOAD
ROBOTICS ASSN
999 WOODLAND AVE MENLO PARK CA 94025
C. residents
D. AFAIK evidence points to public being the correct answer
E. AFAIK yes (based on statements made by execs at more than one DMV)

David Merrill
10-21-16, 08:26 PM
Comprehend: personification of vessels, deodands (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deodand), 14th amendment allows for treating corporations/dead (personified objects) as natural persons.

As I have expounded many times and in rich detail, passports were originally requests to allow VESSELS to pass with their cargo, crew, etc.

What is the name of the vessel? When does the vessel-person expire/die? What is the vessel hull number? Who is the commander, captain, surety or owner? If the VESSEL doesn't belong to you then how can you possibly say when or when it cannot leave its 'homeland'? Is the U.S. passport held to be the property of the United States or not?

A. RICE MICHAEL RONALD
B. 431276122
C. The one who signed as bearer and the one whose photograph appears
D. A U.S. vessel is property of the United States.
E. AFAIK it is regarded to be property of the United States.

Dave, the attorney at WSA plans to fix that Surname/Given Names field on the WSA passports but needs to spend the stack on hand first.

xparte
10-23-16, 06:48 PM
Continuing proceedings

(3) Where an accused is put to his election pursuant to subsection (2), the following provisions apply, namely,
(a) if the accused elects to be tried by a judge without a jury or a court composed of a judge and jury
?[?or does not elect when put to his or her election,?] ? the provincial court judge shall continue the proceedings as a preliminary inquiry under Part XVIII and,?ONLY? if the provincial court judge orders the accused to stand trial, he or she shall endorse on the information a record of the election; and
(b) if the accused elects to be tried by a provincial court judge, the provincial court judge shall endorse on the information a record of the election and continue with the trial.Where a defence election exists, and the accused refuses to enter an election, the judge may deem the election as electing to be tried by judge and jury with a preliminary inquiry.
A refusal to hire a lawyer [NO DEFENSE] My refusal to accept discovery package not defending. Entering my
paperwork it hasn't been filed or received for consideration and now in open court the judge refused it pushing for this election.ALL CAPS INDICTMENT

xparte
10-24-16, 06:45 PM
The all Caps Complaint sending the CHIEF JUDGE the dead guys complaint who can here a dead guy all the effectiveness of a legal title to a Name or a NAME is in the complaint who gets to complain and who legally has to act on a complaint i have a real situation where a judge is refusing to receive my answer to charges corruption aside the court just ploughs ahead becoming the all cap NAME entering election and plea .Then the all cap application and appeal after found guilty.The lower court is administrative what is the appeals court but the same administrator.Getting a administrative court to register or file a fraud upon there court is impossible but withdrawing the charges once u point out the fraudulent nature needs a complaint.Any private advice or experience my mailbox would welcome as the open forum i respect must remain generic and David has the lesson plan very effective for administrative relief but in my case Judicial Review hammers the lesson plan home.PS the lesson plan is how one knows the CAPS are staying on or coming off .Who leaves the battlefield or who is a prisoner of that war.depends on who is more pissed off the COURT for being exposed or Me for trying to expose the court its catch 22 they know u know but can ignore any and all paperwork .This is not a complaint arising from the lesson plan its a testimony to how effective the plan is at pissing people off thats worth 5 bens knowing the difference of why there pissed.