PDA

View Full Version : Transgress the Law?

george
05-26-17, 10:30 PM
hi all,

"Transgress the Law"

what does this mean to you? (anyone reading)

thanks

EZrhythm
05-27-17, 06:11 PM
(https://grammarly.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=3&aff_id=10273)

Definition of transgress

intransitive verb (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intransitive)
1 : to violate a command or law : sin (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sin)

2 : to go beyond a boundary or limit

george
05-27-17, 07:01 PM
(https://grammarly.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=3&aff_id=10273)

Definition of transgress

intransitive verb (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intransitive)
1 : to violate a command or law : sin (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sin)

2 : to go beyond a boundary or limit

is it possible to transgress the law boundary by going to equity and if so, would that also be 'sin'?

Michael Joseph
05-27-17, 10:56 PM
is it possible to transgress the law boundary by going to equity and if so, would that also be 'sin'?

How can you know grace if you have not known the law? And if we know the law is Spiritual - Infinite Mind - then how can one experience the suspension of Karma if one has not first experienced the satiation of the application and correct expression of law?

Just the other day one asked me concerning re-ligion. That is what we are talking about right? For the State is a Ministerial Trust under Law. to that end, i offer the following response:

Today I had a wild thought that the central banking system and the true balances in USN's perfectly model the sacrificial system and redemption. It is right in front of our faces. So I realized that the last two judges in Israel Samuel and Eli BOTH had wayward sons. These hijacked the priesthood and began to take from the takers!

So I looked up the term Religion its roots are Re and Ligare

Re - means to do again
ligare - means to bind

Therefore Religion literally means to BIND AGAIN. In a literal sense that is what happens over and over and over again. As long as the people only see the symbol and not the truth, then they have some sort of false sense which helps noone save their own ego in individuality. Thusly the in-divi-dual is caught between the twin pillars [Hegel] in the house of the philistines. Arise Samson and push them over! Abraham come to your senses SEND LOT AWAY. Remove the veil. So that you and your children may become unbound!

Wisdom she is known of her children!

Abraham BOUND Isaac [his son] to an Altar - there is your RELIGION. But the truth was revealed by GRACE. I wonder how many of you have noticed an altar atop ole georgie boys head [Washington]? Did you notice he is flanked by an Omega. He is the First - Alpha! Ripe with symbolism - but who can see?

and again in response:

To the reader: Clearly you value yourself as you are investing your time in education as evidenced in your participation in these forums. How much value do you suppose would be inherent in you if you learned how to opt out of the taxation scheme? What would that mean to your lifestyle and for your family? Can you possibly imagine that we have all been duped here? At www.lawfulmoneytrust.com (http://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com) we are teaching our students how to REALLY make America great again! America needs unity. When we make a demand for lawful money we are rebuilding the old waste places. America needs men and women like you who are willing to invest in themselves and the condition of future generations. To our success! Let's kick the Fed out of our Marriage Bed!

Recently, I asked one of the so called Birth Certificate usufruct crowd to specifically explain to me what his years of study has afforded him in terms of real benefit. SILENCE - crickets. What it affords him is a place where he can be listened to and as such has become like a drug in terms of his addiction to online conference calls. It is amazing how vile folks can be over the internet.

The Bible says if a man does not work he should not eat! That is enough for me. No chit signing here or there - real labor in exchange for real substance. Fair balances. Then I heard this explained the other night by a crazy man.... Do not eat fish that lack scales and fins.

Those who are re-bound [republic - ed] to law can you not hear the law? For a Fish is a brother and scales relate to balance and fins keep said one straight in the way. A vacillating brother is not to be given an ear [eat not from his words].

Equity you say? Well that begs a trust. And the only claim that can be made is against a trustee who has failed to perform a promise. Only the trustee may sue regarding the legal estate. We wear many hats - and so many want to be the king. Sigh.

Shalom,
The Preacher

george
05-27-17, 11:58 PM
TMI MJ..

but thanks anyway. did you answer the question though?

"equity begs a trust"? how so?

Michael Joseph
05-28-17, 01:08 AM
Specifically to george: how long have you been here -and still asking such silly questions? Surely after two years or more of hanging around forums you have figured that out. I suppose people get what they pay for and that is life. I hope you find your way. TMI for some folk and for others not enough. Each may eat and be filled.

Nevertheless, I have given years of my life for free to those who would come for the free fish sandwich [five loaves - two fish] and to that end those days are gone. As always, i hope that you obtain to your hearts desire as we all can and should. One thing is for sure, until folks begin to take some real responsibility for self and quit asking silly questions in a free forum, pretty much nothing is going to change.

Equity is a mirage in the desert. There now are you satisfied? Equity begs a trust because equity begs a trust. I know this is a fact, perhaps you don't. To that end wisdom is justified of her children.

Said another way, you shall know them by their fruit. I have provided, by the graces and mercies of God, plenty of fruit to be enjoyed herein. I leave it to the reader to decide for self. Nevertheless, I hope you get what you deserve from life as we all do.

Best regards,
MJ

xparte
05-28-17, 03:59 AM
Its justified that the one begging for justice gets his or her application heard at Court Day. TMFreeI vs Getting what you pay fore or what you deserve. asking annoying questions or the principal providing its answer. MJ you benevolently have given years too a free forum those who would come for the free fish sandwich have freely stolen from you [ HARDLY ] and to that end those days are gone. So provided MJ your only real responsibility for self is a determination that silly questions in this free forum are wasted on who . Its folks like Me and possibly others that do ask annoying questions whats silly is u might consider any benefit in providing a rider with why ya just cant entertain a silly question . Fishing aside Georges question of itself begs closer analysis, particularly in view of the fundamental principle that a trust has no legal personality its begging or appeals for it. therefore cannot technically be insolvent. further complicated by the presence of the statutory protection afforded to its fiduciary or trustees whereby their liability, when contracting as trustee with another party who knows them to be ACTING the Actors, is limited to the trust assets.Government Assets SS# this Equity begs the trust exhort verb ad hortari, adjure, admonish, advise, animate, arouse, BEG, beseech, caution, charge, coax, command, counsel, encourage, enjoin, entreat, goad, impel, implore, importune, incite, induce, influence, inspirit, instigate, instruct, offer advice, persuade, plead, press, prevail upon, prompt, push, recommend, rouse, spur, stimulate, talk into, urge, warn. Not the defendant in equity Fraud, undue influence and breach of confidence;
b. Breach of trust;
c. Specific performance;
d. Injunctions to prevent injustice;
e. Injunctions in aid of legal rights;
f. Interpretation of wills;
g. Appointment of receivers;
h. Company problems;
i. Partnerships;
j. Land Law matters, other than ejectment. Identify the Contract find the Actors and Beg nothing MJ has procedures for separating equity and i dont beg to differ how silly your life becomes when its been monetized. I haven't offered any bad fruit and haven't congratulations for this comment considering I enjoy both MJ and george and the forum lunch is still free. Its the words that might come at equity.

David Merrill
05-28-17, 08:06 AM
I believe that confusion may arise from the delusion wealth and money are mutually exclusive ultimate aspects of prosperity. That is to say, when a seeker is stuck on the same questions it is because of the conditioning to justify debt/death/doubt has a legitimate place in reality. All debt/death/doubt can do is create guilt and where fear is, love cannot possibly be.

In the true integration love, money and wealth are all possible. When one breaks through, he becomes the MELCHIZEDEK Sonship. One. Jesus was bastard bloodline of Archelaus HEROD - King of Israel. Many think Antipas HEROD was "King Herod" of the Bible but Antipas was Tetrarch, look for yourself.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars (http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml) by Hartford VAN DYKE (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2419-Hartford-Van-Dyke-describe-the-7-step-process-using-statutes-to-hold-Public-Officia) comes off pale compared to the true mathematics (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImX1BSMHdYb3NwcTA/view?usp=sharing):

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

More to my point.

But you finally arrive by understanding how Y2 got on there:

The next parable (parabola) is Y3. - Also called second derivative. To get back, you have to integrate. Derivatives are parables and to decrypt back to the motion (velocity) or position (from acceleration and 3rd derivative, impulse or jerk) you must integrate the parables into the information transformed into the shadow of Creative God's idea and Plan we each call experience, or reality.

Like the left/right brain hemisphericity found in the fascination of collapsing dominoes. The left brain spends a lot of time stacking a configuration, setting the dominoes on end in an infinite variation of configurations. Then we tap the first domino and collapse the entire configuration. Two events - one in time/linear and the other is the entire right-brained entertainment - collapsing the domino configuration. The latter event transcends time because you never accomplished anything with your effort except a satisfying emotion and entertainment.

Some might say God has a Plan. Schrodinger says God has an infinite number of Plans.

I say, I AM THAT I AM.

Get your head out of the world of debt and you might understand better my words. Do not limit your imagination:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST1lxNADPhc

george
05-28-17, 08:08 AM
it think it not 'amazing' at all, those folks 'on' the internet and how they be sometimes. what with infinite mind (or infinite mine?) and all.

just casting a small pebble, wasnt expecting much really but this pond was still and still has some potential i suppose. seems to have a nice reflection too.

it is amazing though, how many ripples a small stone can make on such a clean lake.

while Im writing of ponds.. i have a young labrador retriever that just showed up recently, had a collar but no tags.. I gave him a friendly greet and pat on the head when i first saw him and he hung around. next day, still here. hadnt fed him anything until the third day. dont need another mouth to feed either.

but yesterday i took him down to the pond and that was the happiest dog i have ever seen in my life! the pond has lots of growth that makes it look more like a wetland (labina) around the edges and he just ran out into it before he realized it was a pond i think but after that initial surprise he was having a blast.

I really have never seen a dog this happy! it was a treat for me as well. and im pretty sure he aint gonna leave now either. seems to get along well with everything else too except the chickens but were working on that.

David Merrill
05-28-17, 08:30 AM
A bird dog and chickens?

xparte
05-29-17, 06:33 AM
hi all,

"Transgress the Law"

what does this mean to you? (anyone reading)

thanks
To say that a stone that falls to earth because it is obeying a law then law makes it a man and then that man again a citizen. under scientific authority pond pebbles of wisdom foundation rocks need never secular fall on my head.secular stones each man grows his own.CS Lewis george

george
05-29-17, 12:35 PM
might need to come up with a name for the dog.

there seems to be some kind of boundary between Law and Equity but with some overlap. some suggest the chancery or equitable courts are still accessible, others have said its the probate courts.

i just dont see how any of the current system can be of any use? just too many examples of corruption as verified here by David and many others elsewhere.

this gals latest video sums it up nicely i think : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCasfpQw7gk

needs to be a way to find and administer justice that doesnt require or allow BAR Guild members, until then, I just cant see how anything can be equitable?

David Merrill
05-29-17, 12:44 PM

I think of sin as the emotion that follows a perceived transgression. There can be no real transgression of law, abiding in the definition of law. A pebble flying for no reason up into the sky would be a transgression of the law. Fish falling from the sky seems too weird until you consider typhoons scoop up fish and treat the fish like hailstones. God knocking up virgins seems quite strange too, until you consider Jesus' dad was the King of Israel, an embarrassed teen. Raising Lazarus from the dead is an obvious transgression from the law; necromancy in fact. So rationalize that Jesus can break His Father's laws? Or better yet notice that Jesus' Star Performance and highlight of his ministry only appears in one Gospel...

I will skip the necromancy accused upon the Cross.

The Stone that transgresses is a Man? I noticed the guilt trip inherent while singing a short song (https://youtu.be/Y4Y9TO3X5WM) at a sidewalk cafe.

Jim built Bishop Castle for the People.

george
05-29-17, 01:38 PM
it would seem that there can be no transgression of a Law of physics anyway, if one could transgress those laws, sin would then be a miracle.

ive heard some say those fish falling from the sky were from the destruction of earths sister planet tiamat (and that that is where the spirits of the fake jews also came from) hearsay to me, but so is all that stuff in the bible too. i have no doubt there is something to it but no first hand experience to back it up. and my reasoning prevents me from having the faith to actually trust any others interpretations either.

man, those folks atop the castle in that photo surely have a trust in Jim Bishop! or faith?

xparte
05-29-17, 06:54 PM
A Dog called Equity beggin for benefits and forming a trust The Bond .Private equity once you have NAMED this dog the day he answers or submits too your authority you both now seek that benefit . Do the scales of justice follow a physical law . Instead of punishing you for making the wrong choice, the state simply eliminates all your choice. Instead being told to pay taxes, taxes are automatically deducted from paychecks.the equity of Solomon when he is dividing a baby . What half can produce the greater dividend. call the the dog Oz george .

xparte
05-29-17, 07:11 PM
House has equity free of debt or other financial liability. interest in their real property equitable courts are still accessible, others have said its the probate courts. courts are both courts of law and courts of equity, but the court does not have free reign to ignore the rule of law and impose equity whenever is desires to do so. There are rules that dictate when equity can be used and when it cannot be used.A murder trial and us the public shareholders .

David Merrill
05-29-17, 11:34 PM
House has equity free of debt or other financial liability. interest in their real property equitable courts are still accessible, others have said its the probate courts. courts are both courts of law and courts of equity, but the court does not have free reign to ignore the rule of law and impose equity whenever is desires to do so. There are rules that dictate when equity can be used and when it cannot be used.A murder trial and us the public shareholders .

Colorado history is rich and replete with the blending (1935) that did not occur until 1938 in the federal venue.

Prior to the formation of the Government Bonds Trust in 1933 though, this was quite unlawful. BENNETT v BUTTERWORTH; 52 US 669:

David Merrill
05-29-17, 11:38 PM
The new trust (New Deal) opened the door to the formation of a new style of CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST.

xparte
05-30-17, 01:40 AM
The new trust (New Deal) opened the door to the formation of a new style of CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST.

4896 The new deal and a UPPER case style Probate assets are any assets that are owned solely by the decedent. a non probate insurance policy does not need to be disclosed during probate. Is my SS# ever disclosed Courts of equity have already acquired such an extent of jurisdiction, as to obscure in a great measure courts of law. till first a clear idea be formed of the difference between a court of law and a court of equity. But if a court of equity be governed by rules, why are not these brought to light in a fair system? One would imagine, that such a fair system should not be useful only, but necessary; and yet writers, far from aiming at a fair system, have not even defined with any accuracy what equity is, nor what are its limits and extent. One operation of equity, universally acknowledged, is, to remedy imperfections in the common law, which sometimes is defective, and sometimes exceeds just bounds; and as equity is constantly opposed to common law, a just idea of the latter fairness may probably lead to the former. In order to ascertain what is meant by common law, a historical deduction is necessary; After states were formed and government established, courts of law were invented to compel individuals to do their duty. This innovation, as commonly happens, was at first confined within narrow bounds FAIRNESS . To these courts power was given to enforce duties essential to the existence of society; Thus equity, in its proper sense, comprehends every matter of law that by the common law is left without remedy; and supposing the boundaries of the common law to be ascertained, there can no longer remain any difficulty about the powers of a court of equity. it will be discovered, that the connections regarded by a court of equity seldom arise from personal circumstances, such as birth, resemblance of condition, or even blood, but generally from subjects that in common language are denominated goods those financial instruments, including currency notes and coins, as well as bonds and other fixed-income . But for the security of individuals in society, it is not sufficient that a man himself be prohibited from doing mischief: he ought over and above to be careful and vigilant, that persons, animals, and things, under his power, do no mischief;Is a persona mischievous in equity only.

David Merrill
05-30-17, 12:50 PM
One important rule is that judges be bonded through their oath of office. They cannot change the oath and then sign it.

I find it enlightening that a "judge" redacted his own signature before incriminating himself. Download the attachment please - it may become recognized American History!

xparte
05-30-17, 03:34 PM
But if a court of equity be governed by rules, why are not these brought to light in a fair system? Does the oath respect the rules or does the oath enforce them. Remembering the oath is a private affair and a "judge" thats redacted his own signature before incriminating himself.His legal oath as a bar card carrying member is signed in his full legal Name this remains on the role of attorneys list. His Business Card Name isn't a legal Name its title . Redacted his title before his private person gets busted for practicing law without license Does a legal Name come with initials or do actors use legal names a signature is endorsement or endorsement insurance.David the oath is voided when the identity or the endorsement is redacted.

David Merrill
05-31-17, 12:28 AM
If you endorse private credit, you get what you pay for.

xparte
05-31-17, 06:20 AM
If you endorse private credit, you get what you pay for.

Equity Judges can censor or obscure endorsement (part of a text) for legal or security purposes. Judge John [H] Doe endorsement is redacted. Endorsement in a private court you get no equity but you pay for opinions then beg a higher Endorsement with appeals when avoiding any contract real or presumptive one must demand lawful money. Equity is property and acts upon my person all public money is debt demand lawful money and censor or obscure endorsement Redacted debt. Experienced yet Compromised are inherently presented in any Private signature .The spiritual equity as being one in the spirit of Christ. As far as mysteries go Christ had no difficulties exploiting equity . Solutions beginning with Christ as no one raises hell better. Absolutely FAIRNESS isn't Judicial but determination is self. Quarrelsome is the trespass . I realize my position and limiting indulgence seems to benefit most. The balanced bantering that once was nightly here online now just a bantered few. presented and unbalanced Sarcasm and Socrates Like the orders of Socrates’ daimonion, at the beginning the orders of the English Courts of Equity were not law and had no precedential value. They were one off responses to injustices created by law.

george
05-31-17, 07:39 AM
she was ownership, sailing the seas..

she paid for the perfect storm with valuable consideration.

nature is an open source system. one can choose to re venue into the closed source system, or be forced into this venue.

but the sun still shines while no one pays a light bill.

xparte
06-01-17, 07:50 AM
she was ownership, sailing the seas..

she paid for the perfect storm with valuable consideration.

nature is an open source system. one can choose to re venue into the closed source system, or be forced into this venue.

but the sun still shines while no one pays a light bill.

The new obligation assumed, at the time of obtaining a thing, In law, possession is the control a person intentionally exercises toward a thing. In all cases, to ... Nevertheless, it is conceivable that a person might obtain control of a thing Property Valued & Venued before forming the intention to possess it. which is a substantial compensation for that which is obtained thereby Demanding Or Obtaining A Thing Of Value lawful money legal tender. A lawful excuse in a perfect storm ? Ignorance of those Things obtained like Property then Valued & Venued which a person is deemed to know is no excuse. Deemed or Judged a federal employee the closed source system.