PDA

View Full Version : The Congressional Order 101 initiative

Christopher Theodore
11-09-17, 11:24 PM
Dear Suitors; (I miss writing that, I have been away too long.. :-)

Some of you may remember me posting about this initiative around a year ago. It is still under way and while the Order has not change since then, the abstract has been polished and additional supplemental information has been created to clarify the proposal.

A part of what inspired me to develop the economic innovation being proposed in the Congressional Order 101 initiative was actually based on all of your efforts to redeem private credit in lawful money.

As more and more people cease using a system where the medium of exchange (private credit & FRNs) represents the value of debt based assets, there is a growing need for there to be a sufficient abundance of debt free assets for the money supply, in the form of lawful money issued by the Treasury (US Notes & public money of account), to represent.

While most here are of a mind that debt is not an asset, this is not the current national paradigm, and the all-or-nothing style paradigm shift being attempted is going to be very difficult to pull off, because, while debt based assets are a liability to the borrower, they are an asset to the creditor.

In light of that, those who take a look at the Congressional Order 101 initiative will notice there is no effort being made to "End the Fed" or shift that particular paradigm, and that may turn some of you off to the initiative. The real reason is to avoid all the controversy and resistance to a less drastic paradigm shift that will be more easily achieved and required for the more drastic paradigm shift to even happen, that of using debt free assets to back larger portions of the lawful money supply.

Further, be aware of the physical realities that there is not enough gold & silver on earth (or in the hands of We the People & USA), to provide sufficient amounts of this particular kind of debt free assets to back this shift. So either we screw many people out of all their "money" in their accounts, cause inflation as the debt based assets are destroyed and the money supply is not, or we find and use other types of debt free assets in addition to gold & silver.

Good news: Gold & Silver are not the only debt free assets that can be used as the valuables that the money supply can represent.

The CO 101 initiative is focused on re-empowering the US Treasury and wastes no time or energy with altering or abolishing the Federal Reserve System or the Federal Reserve Bank. Both debt free assets and debt based assets can co-exist on the books as we make this transition. Assets are assets, on the ledgers, after all.

On it's face, the initiative is a means to fund all forms of education with a tax free & tuition free innovation, but it is the nature of the innovative solution that I believe will be more interesting to all of you here, so keep that in mind.

The Abstract is here:

CongressionalOrder101.WordPress.com (http://CongressionalOrder101.WordPress.com)

The Order (as always), is here:

Congressional Order 101 .pdf (https://congressionalorder101.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/congressional-order-1014.pdf)

And here are a few additional articles that go into a bit more depth that is only touched on in the Abstract:

An Indirect People's Initiative at the Federal Level? Yes. (https://congressionalorder101.wordpress.com/2017/04/28/an-indirect-peoples-initiative-at-the-federal-level-yes/) (The Constitutionality of doing an initiative at the Federal Level, and illustration of meeting the customary & statutory elements of how they are already done at the State level, where this is possible at the Federal level)

A Modern Precedent (https://congressionalorder101.wordpress.com/2017/10/22/a-modern-precedent/) (Examines the validity of Modern precedents like this Federal people's initiative)

Public & Private -- A Brief Look at Intellectual Property, Monetization & The Congressional Order 101 Initiative (https://congressionalorder101.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/public-private-a-brief-look-at-intellectual-property-the-congressional-order-101-initiative/)

The New Money, What That Means & How It Will Work (https://congressionalorder101.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/the-new-money-what-that-means-how-it-will-work/)

And a nice selection of InfoGrapshics illustrating (pun intended), different points of interest in mind sized chunks, and also rebuttals to commonly raised objections and issues I found my self dealing with on social media:

InfoGraphics (https://congressionalorder101.wordpress.com/infographics/)

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore of the family of RHODES

David Merrill
11-10-17, 04:03 AM
On it's face, the initiative is a means to fund all forms of education with a tax free & tuition free innovation, but it is the nature of the innovative solution that I believe will be more interesting to all of you here, so keep that in mind.

So give substance and value to potential and promising intellectual property?

Coherent Superposition.

I was watching Arrival. Circular ink squiggles in liquid conveyed non-linear thoughts. As the linguist evaluated each word they began to develop a vocabulary. Russia and China had been trying to communicate through games, and that developed into a perception of threat. I suppose with "winners" and "losers" as the aliens mastered each game, the human players felt the human race was "losing".

Rather than, non-zero sum game.

The pressure was on so the linguist had to ask, "What is your purpose here on Earth?"

She plugged each word into a linear sentence but the computer joined the words together into one circular squiggle - coherent superposition.

That is one valuable piece of intellectual property, right there! Right brained thinking (https://ed.ted.com/lessons/jill-bolte-taylor-s-stroke-of-insight).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFMo3UJ4B4g

Christopher Theodore
11-12-17, 04:00 AM
So give substance and value to potential and promising intellectual property?

In a way, yet the substance is already in existence. Extensive testing is done proving the intellectual property exists before edu docs are issued as evidence of this fact.

Granted, one theory of value is pegged to usefulness, so until the knowledge is put into use, it's true value can not be assessed. But, a handful of seeds have their own inherent or base value (just much less than fruit of an orchard full of trees bearing fruit).

It must be emphasized that by “asset,” the term is not being used like the movies depict CIA agents talking about people. There is NO proposal of setting a value on the graduate, but rather, the value is being set on the knowledge & education the graduate holds. The graduates are NOT the assets.

While everyone can grasp there is obviously a valuable asset, when we start looking at how to establish the monetary value of this measured amount of knowledge & education, it would not be wise for it to just be assigned some arbitrary value. And, as people try and assess the true value of education, they will find what I did: In truth, the actual value of an education is near infinite, and accurately calculating it would be impossible due to the multitude of factors involved. Further, the true value varies from student to student. And further still, knowledge continues to grow over time, long after people graduate.

What we can do, however, is use a very conservative minimal or base value so we don’t cheat ourselves out of the ability to account for enough of the value to completely fund the very system that is helping the students develop this Wealth in the first place.

Metaphorically speaking, the cost of a house built to code with $160k worth of raw materials & labor is worth at least $160k. Granted, that same house will sell for many times it’s base value once it reaches the market, but the valuation of the house starts with it’s base value.

Until the graduates take the intellectual property to the market, the true value or market value remains a mystery. But since the base value is pegged to what people have already paid, and are paying, no one can really pretend that it is not at least this valuable.

There is also a chance that the graduate may die before the full amount of the created currency can be redeemed with them ($160k, at a 40hr/week minimum wage job requiring a high school diploma, will take less than 10 years to have been redeemed). But since most people live well beyond 28, (68 or more is quite common), the use of the "bundle of assets" economic concepts that are well established, will more than compensate for any failure in the individual assets in the bundle, and the total value backing the money supply will still far exceed the money supply... preventing inflation in it's true sense of the concept: money supply > assets backing it.

This is actually going to cause a form of hyper-deflation... but since there is no way at this time to accurately account for the true value or market value, I hope no one minds the dollar will be stronger then we know.

Magnanimously,

P.S.

Great movie, and awesome lessons about communication.. it takes time to get each piece of an idea expressed. It's part of why I did all those info graphics. Each one illustrates a facet of this diamond in the rough.

David Merrill
11-12-17, 11:15 PM
Thanks again;

This is not just a great contemplation and lesson in Futures. This goes into the New World Order. George Sr. was also Director of Central Intelligence c1976. I was born in Penrose Hospital too, the NE Corner. As in the Cornerstone that the Builders Rejected.

Inside the Golden Rectangle at the Church where my parents were married - two heritages of the Patroons of Wall Street convergent in me, we find the evidence in the NE Spire being larger. That particular monument is traditionally the Cornerstone.

The family jewels are gonads, male or female (ovaries) and so play the role in the Arrival movie too. Hannah's name is a palindrome. The same forward as backward. The linear is the foundation of commercial priestcraft in that guilt from the past causes you to seek the priest for penance, your sacrificial lamb offering, in contemplation of a better future. Pay up the collection plate before this gets better for you.

I bring up the NWO because this is the 1492 New World coming into a better orderly shape. MELCHIZEDEK dawning the Mantle and gratefully thanking the Masons (LEVI) for being such responsible custodians.

The judiciary is not a mess, it is vacant. Collection on the national debt has just become very, very precarious; impossible to assess (https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm)risk now that I reported the Garnishment tech through eBay and Google. The law of the merchant shall judge.

The excitement is risk management facilitates now we can be at any international airport in the world in a few hours, and teleconferencing instantly the only boundary being citizenship, a global citizenry/village solves the problem about the Graduate moving out of the country. The education being substantial for currency base is safe presuming a long and predictable lifespan, anywhere on Earth.

Christopher Theodore
11-13-17, 04:27 AM
The excitement is risk management facilitates now we can be at any international airport in the world in a few hours, and teleconferencing instantly the only boundary being citizenship, a global citizenry/village solves the problem about the Graduate moving out of the country. The education being substantial for currency base is safe presuming a long and predictable lifespan, anywhere on Earth.

Globalization/Non-globalization and political office of Citizenship are actually irrelevant to this innovation, the Graduate, regardless of the Citizenship(s) held, holds the assets -- a measured amount of public domain intellectual property -- as opposed to private intellectual property which has it's own valuation methods and would have difficulties in use as an asset backing public money because of it's private nature (also, because no one wants to just "break even," so typical valuation methods of private IP are other than cost based and are highly speculative which is far too unstable, but some banks like to gamble and will accept that private IP as collateral).

The principle of reciprocity in International Law (either public or private), and the fact that any Member State of the UN can capitalize on the innovation if they have a Treasury and K-12 and college types of educational systems (places where things are taught, students are tested, and certifications are issued documenting this), means that the currency being issued by the Treasury of any Nation to reflect the Wealth of the Graduate would remain relatively fungible at the global macro level. Granted there would likely be some quibbling over exchanges rates of currency to some degree (our schools are better than your schools!!), but, the kinds of knowledge & education provided in the educational systems of the Nations, the essential subject matter, is already pretty uniform in the major Nations now, and any 3rd world Nations would be able to develop their educational infrastructure to the point of any of the more advanced nations very quickly.

Also, the bulk of the people of a Nation don't leave. So the bundle of assets still remains sufficiently valuable to sustain the national money supply. And, as Graduates move from place to place, so does their knowledge, BUT, this is a 2 way street... and redemption of the value of currency with foreign itinerant Graduates is possible on any street... and if the Graduate wants a different kind of currency, they can walk down the road to a bank and exchange the currency. There is no need for a World Currency & World Citizenship (nor would this prohibit or hinder such a thing). The economy of the True World Order (as opposed to the New World Order), is barter and always has been. And knowledge & education has always been barter-able. In fact, there are stories of people being given 10x their weight in gold for just a small piece of knowledge. And don't get me started on the knowledge of mining... gold & silver and everything else... being more valuable than all the gold & silver mined... ;-)

The Graduate causes the money to be created, and then it goes to pay their debt to the educational system for it's assistance in helping the Graduate developing the Wealth. Truth, be told, the money would go to the Graduate, then to the educational system to pay the debt, but there is no need for the extra step (and an opportunity for unscrupulous students to stiff their teachers). So it's not the Citizenship of the Graduate, it is the situs of the school (public or private), that would determine the Treasury that will issue the currency. I suspect the Catholic Church and it's schools will provide a very interesting example of this principle if they chose, however, I think it would be simpler if they just leave it to the Treasury of the Nation where their schools are located seeing as how those teachers will want that local currency and it may be a hassle to exchange the money of the Holy See at the banks.

One of the most exciting things about this innovation is that the money will not enter circulation via trickle down economics... it enters circulation via the staff of the educational system.. which seems proper to me on many levels.. seeing as how knowledge & education is the Wealth that is key in the creation of all other Wealth (with few exceptions).

Magnanimously,

lorne
11-13-17, 05:07 AM
The judiciary is not a mess, it is vacant. Collection on the national debt has just become very, very precarious; impossible to assess (https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm)risk now that I reported the Garnishment tech through eBay and Google. The law of the merchant shall judge.

Wait. Think I missed something here. What did you report through ebay and google?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Debt-Collection-Using-Garnishment-and-Liens-in-Colorado-ExLibrary/222235390907

David Merrill
11-13-17, 11:18 PM
Thank you! I bought one of the books about garnishment and debt collection Colorado. That is pretty cool.

I bought a couple cameras with a flaw and it breaks easily mechanically. So I offered to show the vender/manufacturer engineers a good fix for replacements. They agreed and gave me a bogus tracking #. The vender in China lied to me. So I bought another in order to revive the email complaint discussion. They reneged and will not acknowledge that they lied to avoid shipping.

Dishonor. No big deal about the transaction. It is just that we (USA) have no judiciary and therefore no proper collection process. We trust in the US Government, by irrevocable trust (Constitution) whether you feel that way or not. I am a party in interest, having signed approbation to the Declaration. The vender trusts in the People's Republic of China by similar irrevocable trust and so as agent he becomes CONSTRUCTIVE TRUSTEE through the dishonor.

If he will not honor his promise in commerce then China is in dishonor. But since the "judges" are vacant the forum defaults to the Ebay and Google cyberculture. Interesting!!

In other words, how can China expect to collect the 20% national debt investment if "judges" are not bonded and in vacant offices? Especially when they remove their own signatures off their oaths??

Effectively notice of fraud is tendered equally well to both China and the USA through the extraterritorial venue of commercial cyberspace. But I can simply tender the Garnishment process to China Daily as the National Newspaper and the Finance Minister there too. If I simply tuck a $100 bill into it, they will refund me, granting a solid Proof of Service.

Christopher Theodore
11-19-17, 12:58 AM
David Merrill;

I think I will leave those more complicated international issues to the public servants I/We delegated those Powers & Duties to. I like to keep things simple. So, I am just focusing on sustaining the validity of the asset, it's value, and that it makes much better backing than debt for any currency.

I think when China capitalizes on the economic innovation, they will be happy. They have lots of students after all.

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore ...

David Merrill
11-19-17, 09:11 PM
David Merrill;

I think I will leave those more complicated international issues to the public servants I/We delegated those Powers & Duties to. I like to keep things simple. So, I am just focusing on sustaining the validity of the asset, it's value, and that it makes much better backing than debt for any currency.

I think when China capitalizes on the economic innovation, they will be happy. They have lots of students after all.

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore ...

Your innovations are very positive.

David Merrill
11-27-17, 05:13 PM
As I ponder this, cyberspace and cerebrospinal become numero-linguistically related. Gold is back in the system. It is the circulation at the speed of light inside the data silos, server farms and satellites. Light (fiber and radio) are conduit across the larger spaces - not to mention traditional conductive wiring.

Christopher Theodore
12-03-17, 09:09 PM
As I ponder this, cyberspace and cerebrospinal become numero-linguistically related. Gold is back in the system. It is the circulation at the speed of light inside the data silos, server farms and satellites. Light (fiber and radio) are conduit across the larger spaces - not to mention traditional conductive wiring.

Like the internet is reflecting the nervous system... and server clusters are reflecting clusters of brain cells in the human being?

I can see that in the "mirror" to a degree...

David Merrill
12-04-17, 01:25 AM
There is a physical dimension we all tend to focus on. Maybe what I am trying to articulate is the verbal Operations. Idea sets and thought systems as rudimentary building blocks to the creative process. The Senate Report (PL 94-564 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImanN0T2trX3FvN00/view?usp=sharing)) articulates:

Gold deposition on wafers for one example...

China buys up 20% of the National Debt. Then they sell a bunch of bonds but certainly are not happy with a bunch of paper. Beijing is so polluted that people are anxious to get to America for their New Start of course and you will certainly find a large Asian population prospering on credit and a good education; built upon learning English as nearly the primary Chinese language. There is the willingness to commit the national mind to a capture.

But how did Beijing become so polluted? Those clean rooms create a lot of high maintenance filth. I recall Honeywell SSID (Solid State Integration Division) the facilities manager asked me if I wanted overtime. I did - it turned out to be destroying just one chemical hood used for hydroflouric acid. Well I had to wear a bunny suit and respirator, covered from head to toe and I just chopped it up with a Saws-All and took it to the landfill. It was so off the reservation, me showing up with a destroyed chemical hood in a bunny suit and my face completely covered with a respirator and goggles the guy took the cash and let me in!!

Meanwhile back at the ranch nobody blinked an eye about it.

The other product of course is all that gold. The American Mind is captured better that Nebuchadnezzar ever did with Israel to create the Jew in Babylon. Look what the currency has become? What backs it (https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm)?

Special Drawing Rights - the measure of social conditioning to blindly endorse the private credit from the local central bank. It is entirely between the ears!

But the gold goes into the hardware, driven by firmware and software and then finds a commercial conduit (eBay) fed by the information (Google search engine) so that this hardware (gold) becomes valuable enough to turn it around, and sell it back in its new form to America; "back into the System". Read the image above.

Gold is back into the System alright. The Initiative in the Post Title is very real, all hardware aside. You can look at the data silos and server farms as neurons of a brain. Fine! I think that is accurate but I am speaking of an artificial mental dynamic that is as much an extension of the human mind as the architecture of your directories and keyword searches to find your way through posting and other communications, is an extension of how your personality is formed in your brain and memories.

Christopher Theodore
12-04-17, 08:42 PM
"Don't store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal."

Accounting for treasure is part of why we created a Treasury.

There is a physical dimension we all tend to focus on. Maybe what I am trying to articulate is the verbal Operations. Idea sets and thought systems as rudimentary building blocks to the creative process.

Much of the deeper reality of that is why I couldn't account for the true value of knowledge & education, or better said consciousness or Light.

Besides... to abstractly represent That, with a medium of exchange, for a single Soul incarnated, would be to create infinite money...

I think it is proper that to try and monetize the Soul would destroy any economy -- natural law working at it's finest.

Even this tiny scrap of consciousness represented by degrees & diplomas being monetized was almost too much Wealth... If it wasn't for the Debt nullifying it (or better said, it nullifying the Debt), obviously $20+ Trillion Dollars entering circulation in the economy would have caused problems.

Gold is back into the System alright. The Initiative in the Post Title is very real, all hardware aside. You can look at the data silos and server farms as neurons of a brain. Fine! I think that is accurate but I am speaking of an artificial mental dynamic that is as much an extension of the human mind as the architecture of your directories and keyword searches to find your way through posting and other communications, is an extension of how your personality is formed in your brain and memories.

When we go back in to the ancient histories... even the concept of gold & silver having value, and how it became valuable in the modern sense is obfuscated. It's value was never founded in scarcity, but usefulness -- the scarcity doctrine was introduced much later.

I presented the basic paradigm shifts without writing a book:

Many people, when they think about money, are of a mind that the money is valuable. While this has some merit, the simple truth is that money represents the existence of something of value and inherits its value from the assets it represents. Money (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_money) has been like this since it was invented. While that may seem strange and provoke some debate, you will find that the use of money of exchange in the form of tokens made of paper, wood, bamboo, etc.. as types of “warehouse claim tokens” for ancient city states’ warehouses occurred long before people started mining and refining gold & silver and striking coins. These tokens represented goods stored in the warehouses (like grain), and it was the goods in the warehouses that were valuable, not the tokens. The token could be exchanged in the barter markets as if they were a bag of the grain only because the token could be taken to the warehouse and traded for a bag of grain. It stands to reason that the use of metal tokens (like gold & silver coin), as the medium of exchange was turned to originally as a type of security feature to hinder counterfeiting of the warehouse claim tokens because of the difficulty of mining and refining it, not because it was scarce or inherently valuable. In fact, there is no evidence that gold & silver became valuable in the modern sense until being used by the ancient city states as the medium of exchange aka money of exchange. Even older than the invention of money of exchange is the invention of the ledger in very crude forms (tally sticks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tally_stick) & hash marks), and the oldest form of money is actually money of account — credits & debts on a ledger representing something of value, or something of value owed. This had been how the warehouses did things before the invention of money of exchange, which worked fine for a small community, but with a large city state you can see how quickly it would become an accounting nightmare.

Gold & silver coin became valuable in the mind of ancient populations the same way Federal Reserve Notes became valuable in the minds of the population. People mistake the abstract representation for what is being represented... much like they mistake the persona of the government actor, for the human being. With gold & silver, however, they are unaware that the metal coin was the fiat currency of its day.. like Gold Certificates represented gold coin in modern times, in ancient times, gold coin represented grain in a warehouse, for example.

Metal tokens certainly were more useful than what they replaced though, and usefulness is always a sound basis for inherent value.

The actual invention of money precedes written history though.. and what we have are presumptions based on the best evidence and reason.

I probably should not present that section so absolutely, BUT... the presumptions many people present just as absolutely, is that gold & silver coin was the first form of the invention of money... and they do not bother to really explore the topic... and those who do, many mistake barter economy and commonly bartered items (like beads and shells) as being forms of money, when it is actually still properly barter.

Further, there is better evidence supporting the use of ledgers and that "money of account" was in use long before the more complicate thought process of using abstract representations of value in barter.. making hash marks on a tally stick or a clay tablet is a simpler mental process & invention, and therefore is more reasonable & likely to have come into existence long before warehouse receipt claim tickets were bartered in the bizarre for the things not stored in the warehouses.

Barter is still the essence of all economy... but bartering abstracts is distinctly different than pure barter... and it is much easier to cheat people if it is not clear what the abstracts represent.

Someone asked over at LinkedIn why the value of Bitcoins fluctuated... My answer was that the psychosis was being cured. As reality sets in, and the actual value of a Bitcoin came to the forefront of the mind of the population (which is $0.00 - it abstractly represents nothing of value, according to their site), and the price drops... then psychosis is induced in the population via propaganda of some kind and the price goes up... as more and more people cure themselves of the psychosis there will come a time when the population will become immune to this kind of psychosis being induced to a sufficient degree to make it impossible to sustain the hoax of crypto currency. This was the same problem Nations had that just started printing money out of thin air... eventually the population had a psychotic break and snapped back to reality.. and those economies collapsed.

While there are a few doctrines of valuation, for some reason the simplicity of the doctrine of the usefulness of something being the basis for it's value has been eroded by this insanity that scarcity trumps usefulness... and further, that unless something is scarce, it is worthless.

I guess people trying to barter lumps of soft metal for useful things had to induce psychosis to get, for example, the farmers to trade them food for their useless metal..

It doesn't even make a good tool.. way too soft.

Talk about the artificially inflated value of an asset!!! And that was several millennia ago.. it has snow-balled since then...

Christopher Theodore
12-04-17, 08:51 PM
I am speaking of an artificial mental dynamic that is as much an extension of the human mind as the architecture of your directories and keyword searches to find your way through posting and other communications, is an extension of how your personality is formed in your brain and memories.

Just to have it said, the CO 101 initiative is not attempting to monetize this portion of what could be called "intellectual property." That deserves to be restated in a more direct way. I am opposed to doing such a thing. I know you are not accusing me of this, but I am concerned other people may at some time in the future.

Christopher Theodore
12-04-17, 09:10 PM
If we likened the mind to a computer and consciousness to the software...

The computer is not being monetized.

The bios & kernel & operating system are not being monetized.

Installed on/in the operating system are many useful default programs, and it is these portions of consciousness that are being discussed as the assets in the initiative.

Now.. using these default programs to developed more intellectual property is possible, but these additional works are not being monetized by the initiative either.

These additional works would be the private intellectual property (copyrighted works, patents, etc..), and they are monetized in a different way. The trouble I had with monetizing them directly at the Treasury, is that they lack the universal value of the knowledge that degrees and diplomas represent. Further, their valuation is difficult to assess until the book or invention makes it to the market... while not absolutely true, "things are only worth what people are willing to pay" is a common saying and until people pay for it we can't say for sure what it's value is actually going to be.

It's not a great metaphor... but it may help clarify it further for some people.

David Merrill
12-05-17, 02:19 AM
Not to diminish your message, but I highlight:

Someone asked over at LinkedIn why the value of Bitcoins fluctuated... My answer was that the psychosis was being cured. As reality sets in, and the actual value of a Bitcoin came to the forefront of the mind of the population (which is $0.00 - it abstractly represents nothing of value, according to their site), and the price drops... then psychosis is induced in the population via propaganda of some kind and the price goes up... as more and more people cure themselves of the psychosis there will come a time when the population will become immune to this kind of psychosis being induced to a sufficient degree to make it impossible to sustain the hoax of crypto currency.

Okay then, you go into it in the very next post.

Just to have it said, the CO 101 initiative is not attempting to monetize this portion of what could be called "intellectual property." That deserves to be restated in a more direct way. I am opposed to doing such a thing. I know you are not accusing me of this, but I am concerned other people may at some time in the future.

You can look for yourself by plugging in Fed Assets Current (https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm). I present this as "where we are at now". As compared to where the Initiative proposes to take us...

The Footnotes I pay most attention to:

1. Gold held "under earmark" at Federal Reserve Banks for foreign and international accounts is not included in the gold stock of the United States; see table 3.13, line 3. Gold stock is valued at $42.22 per fine troy ounce.

2. Special drawing rights(SDRs) are valued according to a technique adopted by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in July 1974. Values are based on a weighted average of exchange rates for the currencies of member countries. From July 1974 through December 1980, sixteen currencies were used; since January 1981, five currencies have been used. U.S. SDR holdings and reserve positions in the IMF have also been valued on this basis since July 1974.

3. Includes allocations of SDR's in the Special Drawing Account in the International Monetary Fund, plus or minus transactions in SDR's.

The key to following my thinking about "futures" being education/potential based is to gather a realistic picture how SDR's can be assets in the Treasury. This is by comprehending how SDR's are used today, globally. They set the value of internationally insured packages according to the Universal Postal Union.

This might be a bit difficult at first but consider endorsement as a promise not to redeem the bill. Then it might start to dawn. I say this because this discussion is the imagery coming into new light.

The bill (of indictment) being redeemed is exoneration. Redemption. If you sign yourself accommodation party, even on naked contract, then you are promising your substance in lieu of redeeming the bill for value. [This is great stuff for a Coffee Chat (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaG6sDJ9xjWo8pAGC54dLQ).]

Potentially it would be upon graduation from college that the final risk management algorithm would be applied. Futures becomes the gamble risk on the man or woman's future. Rather than that he or she might educate him or herself enough to redeem, and overcome conditioning that debt has value and substance. The substance is inverted from a negative debt, to a positive productivity potential.

This way, both the SDR and the Initiative can work collaterally functionally. At the same time. The people who "sweep streets" are delivering at a set rate, for a set rate of pay. Easy to calculate so long as they don't wise up enough to overcome the fear "death and taxes" have conditioned into them. This leaves the higher intellectuals, and especially the teachers as wild cards open for the new "futures" gambling scheme.

If we likened the mind to a computer and consciousness to the software...

The computer is not being monetized.

The bios & kernel & operating system are not being monetized.

Installed on/in the operating system are many useful default programs, and it is these portions of consciousness that are being discussed as the assets in the initiative.

Now.. using these default programs to developed more intellectual property is possible, but these additional works are not being monetized by the initiative either.

These additional works would be the private intellectual property (copyrighted works, patents, etc..), and they are monetized in a different way. The trouble I had with monetizing them directly at the Treasury, is that they lack the universal value of the knowledge that degrees and diplomas represent. Further, their valuation is difficult to assess until the book or invention makes it to the market... while not absolutely true, "things are only worth what people are willing to pay" is a common saying and until people pay for it we can't say for sure what it's value is actually going to be.

It's not a great metaphor... but it may help clarify it further for some people.

I guess that what I am up to is to find that medium ground where this might become practical, your Initiative.

I was having a holiday conversation with a teacher. He just returned to public schools and attracted the attention of a younger teacher by mentioning "accuracy" and "precision" might be a better approach than "mastery". Mastery being the buzzword of the objective teaching 4th and 5th graders. Mastery being for example cramming a memorized multiplication table in between their ears rather than the "long way around" - to teach them algebra so that they can see how the multiplication table is a functional asset composed of products.

The blank areas are midrash - open for discussion. So it may be a bad start, the Table. But use standard Wikipedia definitions for Accuracy and Precision. Combinatorial Mathematics is UN Charter Law - METRO organization and the 1492 New World Order. French Bloodline of Jesus etc. but culminating with the French and Americans going into secret Jamaica Rambouillet Accords to decide for the world that SDR's would be replacing gold as the US Dollar floating (instead of the fixed) exchange rate, domestic and foreign - the $42.22/troy ounce domestic earmark on the asset report above.

The Quantum Superposition is like the language free of time, in Arrival.

https://youtu.be/tFMo3UJ4B4g

This would assume the ability to "see" how a stable upbringing and moral code offers enough assurance (rather than insurance) that the healthy young graduate will be producing far more returns than his paycheck will be drawing out of the world of good. But furthermore, with the Global Village stabilized a figure could be calculated upon graduation, that would be realistic.

David Merrill
12-05-17, 06:36 PM
My world is fantastic! The transforms I utilize calibrate a balance between dopamine, dimethyltryptamine, melatonin and serotonin. This wakeful part of the daily sleep cycle is a compacted holographic transform - a mutual agreement about trees, chairs, tables etc.

This is why it is important that I rely on links and source documentation. Why I provide so many images. Having the Legislature especially, leading the episodic hallucinosis confirms that I abide in the divine and natural law. This helps determine your Initiative will be productive and for the good.

Christopher Theodore
12-07-17, 02:00 AM
You can look for yourself by plugging in Fed Assets Current (https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm). I present this as "where we are at now". As compared to where the Initiative proposes to take us...

Which is here (or where ever it would be best reflected in the general public ledger of the US Treasury):

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/finrep/finrep16/finstmts/fr_fin_stmts_balance_sheets.htm

This is where the People's common Wealth is reflected, and there will eventually be accounting of the assets (measured amounts of intellectual property) manifesting on this balance sheet under "Other Assets" (or wherever the Treasury deems appropriate in the Asset section), and the cumulative liability of the debts to all the schools will be shown in the Liabilities section.

This accounting is not based on promises of future performance, however. The graduates already spent the time & energy developing the resulting Wealth (with the help of the schools). We will be accounting for the results of past performance.

That said, because of the massive difference between the base value (that is being proposed to be monetized) and the potential true value (which may still be monetized in other ways) methods for dealing in "futures" for those people interested in such things will have plenty to speculate on and the graduates will have the opportunity to prove that the true value of their knowledge and education, and the accruing value, is way more valuable then the default base value:

The key to following my thinking about "futures" being education/potential based is to gather a realistic picture how SDR's can be assets in the Treasury. This is by comprehending how SDR's are used today, globally. They set the value of internationally insured packages according to the Universal Postal Union.

This might be a bit difficult at first but consider endorsement as a promise not to redeem the bill. Then it might start to dawn. I say this because this discussion is the imagery coming into new light.

The bill (of indictment) being redeemed is exoneration. Redemption. If you sign yourself accommodation party, even on naked contract, then you are promising your substance in lieu of redeeming the bill for value. [This is great stuff for a Coffee Chat (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaG6sDJ9xjWo8pAGC54dLQ).]

Potentially it would be upon graduation from college that the final risk management algorithm would be applied. Futures becomes the gamble risk on the man or woman's future. Rather than that he or she might educate him or herself enough to redeem, and overcome conditioning that debt has value and substance. The substance is inverted from a negative debt, to a positive productivity potential.

This way, both the SDR and the Initiative can work collaterally functionally. At the same time. The people who "sweep streets" are delivering at a set rate, for a set rate of pay. Easy to calculate so long as they don't wise up enough to overcome the fear "death and taxes" have conditioned into them. This leaves the higher intellectuals, and especially the teachers as wild cards open for the new "futures" gambling scheme.

I guess that what I am up to is to find that medium ground where this might become practical, your Initiative.

Did the preceding responses in this post help with that?

I was having a holiday conversation with a teacher. He just returned to public schools and attracted the attention of a younger teacher by mentioning "accuracy" and "precision" might be a better approach than "mastery".Mastery being the buzzword of the objective teaching 4th and 5th graders. Mastery being for example cramming a memorized multiplication table in between their ears rather than the "long way around" - to teach them algebra so that they can see how the multiplication table is a functional asset composed of products.

The blank areas are midrash - open for discussion. So it may be a bad start, the Table. But use standard Wikipedia definitions for Accuracy and Precision. Combinatorial Mathematics is UN Charter Law - METRO organization and the 1492 New World Order. French Bloodline of Jesus etc. but culminating with the French and Americans going into secret Jamaica Rambouillet Accords to decide for the world that SDR's would be replacing gold as the US Dollar floating (instead of the fixed) exchange rate, domestic and foreign - the $42.22/troy ounce domestic earmark on the asset report above.

The Quantum Superposition is like the language free of time, in Arrival.

https://youtu.be/tFMo3UJ4B4g

This would assume the ability to "see" how a stable upbringing and moral code offers enough assurance (rather than insurance) that the healthy young graduate will be producing far more returns than his paycheck will be drawing out of the world of good. But furthermore, with the Global Village stabilized a figure could be calculated upon graduation, that would be realistic.

I am/was more concenred with erring on the side of caution than accuracy & persision... accounting for the lowest common deonomininator. As long as the assets are not over valued -- assigned an inflated value, like the proposed Trillion Dollar Coin from the MMT people -- then there will be no inflation.. the confidence in the money (USD, Yen, Pound, etc..) will just be "stronger" due to the known under valuation of the assets backing the units of money.

".. While people may be tempted to develop more complicated accounting methods to more accurately account for a base value nearer the true value (and I have thought of a few — like using GPA variations to establish degrees of value with the minimal passing GPA equal to the base value and increasing the base value from there), you will find that the accounting is already going to be a bit complicated even with this simple variable cost-based formula establishing the base value of the educational documents. There are hundreds of millions of calculations that are going to be being done, let’s not overwhelm the accountants by making it even more complicated. Any such proposed changes adding complexity to this, if they are deemed wise, can always be done later."

Accounting for the value beyoned the base value which covers the cost of the educational services also leaves a huge amount of questions related to what to do with the money that didn't go to the schools... they start here:

Should it go to the students?
Should it be a bonus for the teachers/schools?
Should the government keep it?

But as you begin to think about the answers and the questions those answers will provoke, and the answers to all those questions, etc... I hope you can appreciate why I am just staying focused on a single solid step (or maybe a few step) rather than overly complicating it to a point that most people would just dissassociate compleatly.

I am not opposed to this happening, greater accuracy & percision, but I am wanting to leave those subsequent innitiatives and deriviative works to others.

The Wright Bros didn't role a F-16 out of their bike shed... and Microsoft's first OS was DOS..

This Initiative will solve one of the Major problems I am interested in solving: the National Debt's slavery of the next 460 years of the population:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2016/12/08/it-could-take-460-years-to-eliminate-the-national-debt-warns-senator/

"Lankford explained that it would take more than 450 years to pay off the national debt in full if the government was able to reach a $50 billion surplus every year. The national debt is currently $19.8 trillion."

With the economic 'fusion power' of the CO101 innovation, we could do it today but it would blow almost all the mental circuits of the population..

But.. with the openended nature of the initiative (unlike a State initiative that have expriation dates, because there is not set law dictating such a thing at the Federal level), this will happen when the population is made aware of it via Constructive Notice -- which is the upgrade to the mental circurity -- and no massive opposition forms.

I don't expect the Majority to actually sign it (it might happen), but more likely that Congress will act on the stiplulation in the Order allowing them to do what they are already authorize to do.

In essence, until a Majority signs it, the Order is not a "command from the sovereign," but a "petition for redress."

David Merrill
12-07-17, 02:49 AM
But as you begin to think about the answers and the questions those answers will provoke, and the answers to all those questions, etc...

Like I said, a midrash. We play with ideas.

I am not opposed to this happening, greater accuracy & percision, but I am wanting to leave those subsequent innitiatives and deriviative works to others.

The Wright Bros didn't role a F-16 out of their bike shed... and Microsoft's first OS was DOS..

It will be regulated wisely but simply comes down to a paradigm shift about Debt having substance and value. It does not. It cannot.

It would seem to be such a blow to the consciousness that it creates a mass displacement hysteria or hallucination of cognitive dissonance. But I believe that you insinuate that we can have both systems going at the same time.

value based on student loan, endorsement, credit rating, conditioning and contribution to sustainable debt overall
foreseeing the potential prosperity of having a degree, healthy living, moral values, stable capital to travel etc.

I am biased, I know. But I often project anybody who disagrees to be influenced by the delusion debt has value and substance.

I coined the recent SDR basket DRYEP (pronounced Dry Up). Dollar, Renminbi, Yuan, Euro and Pound Sterling being , the US, China, Japan, European Union and England.

There are hundreds of millions of calculations that are going to be being done, let’s not overwhelm the accountants by making it even more complicated.

Go for it. Think of it as already done.

Christopher Theodore
12-07-17, 07:48 PM
It would seem to be such a blow to the consciousness that it creates a mass displacement hysteria or hallucination of cognitive dissonance. But I believe that you insinuate that we can have both systems going at the same time.

value based on student loan, endorsement, credit rating, conditioning and contribution to sustainable debt overall
foreseeing the potential prosperity of having a degree, healthy living, moral values, stable capital to travel etc.

I am not insinuating it, I am stating it. But not in the way you are illustrating here... In fact, both debt based assets and debt free assets are ALREADY being used to sustain the global money supply... of every Nation & all the central banks. There is just a massive amount of debt based assets being used, world wide.

Now, obviously student loans would cease to exist (as would tax collection to fund all the public educational systems and private edu funded by public sources -- including tax collection for all forms of public training (military training, emergency services traning, etc.. -- these are valid forms of educational services that involve testing and official certifications). Developing this Wealth pays for itself as long as we don't fail to account for the Wealth... and it's not currently being accounted for on the books of either the US Treasury (https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/finrep/finrep16/finstmts/fr_fin_stmts_balance_sheets.htm) or the Federal Reserve Bank (https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm) -- accounting for the same asset 2x or more is a no-no.

Someone on Facebook described the nunc pro tunc accounting of the assets of all current living graduates being proposed as an "asset swap" -- a swap of the debt free assets (intellectual property) into the place of debt based assets that are sustaining the portion of the money supply representing the public debt & student loans. It's certainly a way to describe it, but not technically accurate. The money of account is going to be created, and when you add a positive number to a negative (even on a ledger), they nullify each other: -$20,000,000,000,000.000 + $20,000,000,000,000.000 = $0.000

When the debt is paid, the debt & debt instrument is "destroyed" (as is the portion of the money supply that paid it). A loan contract "paid in full," is of value to no one. Since the portion of the money supply in circulation the debt represented is not collected via taxes and used to pay the debt, it remains in circulation without debt backing it, and this new money being created via monetizing the assets never enters circulation. What now backs the portion of the money supply is measured amounts of knowledge and education held by graduates... and the money left in circulation (once backed by the debt) can be redeemed with the graduates. Nothing really changes in day to day life for anyone though... until tax time that is.. because there is no need to collect taxes to pay all that interest on the public debt every year.

So yeah, "asset swap" is kind of a simple way to describe it... the result is the same.

Regardless of people's views on if debt based assets are even assets in truth, the "reality" is that the money supply in people's bank accounts and pockets is not a figment of their imagination (feel free to try and convince them otherwise). Even if we swapped out all the FRN for US Notes and made adjustments to all the accounts in all the ledgers redefining that the money of account was lawful public money and not Fed private credit... you still have to address the issue of what all that lawful public money in circulation represents... unless you are going to subscribe to MMT (Modern Money Theory - if I understand it correctly - they seem to be saying there doesn't need to be any kind of valuable for the medium of exchange to represent, that we just need to pretend the money is valuable... which is a great idea... for people creating money out of thin air, like Bitcoin and other such schemes, but not a good idea for people who create real Wealth).

And, truth be told, not all the debt based assets sustaining the money supply will be able to be "swapped out" via this initiative. Nor would gold & silver assets be able to replace all of the debt based assets either (it's a physical impossibility - although, I am sure people with gold & silver holdings would LOVE to have the weights and measures manipulated in their favour and are pressing for such things at the expense of everyone else).

In fact, the assets proposed by this initiative initiative AND all the gold & silver on Earth would not be sufficient to replace all the debt based assets the money supply represents (and correct me if I am wrong, but the gold & silver is already being used as such an asset anyway, just not exclusively, so it can't be accounted for 2x or more)... This initiative it is just a step in that direction -- using debt free assets.

Without the public debt, there is no yearly $270 billion dollar interest payment that all the income tax is collected for.

While the public debt will be able to be zeroed out, there is a massive amount of private debt that will not. The student loans (private debt), however, will also be zeroed out... and.. in many instances, as the assets are monetized, there will be refunds to graduates that have actually paid off their loans in whole or in part, or refunds to scholarship trusts and private grant trusts, and to other private sources that paid for the education.

Contemplate the nunc pro tunc principle applied to this retroactive accounting.. had we been monetizing this intellectual property the whole time, it can be reasonably argued there would be no public debt, people who paid for school out of pocket would still have that money in pocket, etc..

The publicly funded education, since it was funded via public sources, goes back to the public sources (because of the debt -- it pays the debt and "destroys the money of account" created -- truth be told, the money supply in circulation representing that debt will simply remain in circulation -- had it been collected via taxes and used to pay the debt, it would have been destroyed in the process).

Regarding the rest of the private debt, people are certainly free to stop borrowing if they don't like that system. Most of that private debt, while that portion of the money is still borrowed into existence, it has debt free assets used as collateral backing the debt instrument -- like homes & cars, for example.

Christopher Theodore
12-07-17, 08:14 PM
Go for it. Think of it as already done.

Congress, when they draft the legislation, may do it... the Order only stipulates the valuation of the individual assets is to be "accounted for at no amount less tha[n] the total cost to provide students the education the educational document evidences (https://congressionalorder101.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/congressional-order-1014.pdf)" [see: 2(c)]... nothing limits their ability to develop or use other methods of valuation.. this is just a common cost based valuation method... the valuation of intellectual property is not the innovation of this solution, just an element of it.

I intentionally left the the initiative very mercurial, both for sake of simplicity and because people love to discuss & make things better than they found them!

I advocate people send an "Addendum" with their Orders if they want to propose how the details should be worked out... I was only concerned with the broad strokes...

Christopher Theodore
12-08-17, 03:14 AM
China buys up 20% of the National Debt. Then they sell a bunch of bonds but certainly are not happy with a bunch of paper.

In my youth (25+ years ago), one of my younger brother's friends took a job in China and was getting paid ~$30.00/hour. He was about 19 at the time. He had no college degree and was hired as a teacher, teaching English to younger children (basically, he was getting paid to talk in English to their students). I had considered doing this my self because of the opportunity to travel & the good pay, but was never able to meet with his friend to find out how I could sign up for this. I was already doing much travelling in America in the "On the Road" style of Jack Kerouac -- a type of Dharma Bum -- and we never crossed paths in our travels.

This is an example of exporting part of this knowledge & education. The Chinese may not be happy with a bunch of paper, but if they can give it (or transfer credits on account), to actual degree holding teachers from the USA, and teachers are happy accepting it and getting to see the world doing what they love... it sounds like a good deal for everyone: Accord & Satisfaction.

Kindly forgive the lateness of this response, to that post.

As we reduce the "language free of time" to written word & pictographs, not all responses can be provided, there is just so much to say.

As I reviewed the thread however, this caught my eye (again), and I feel this response is important to the discussion because of a need for recognition of the fact that these forms of intellectual property are already being imported and exported all the time, ergo, the currency proposed to be created representing it is already seen as valuable because the underlying asset is already seen as valuable... Universally valuable.. like gold & silver.

Teachers are the new international merchants of the Information Age... and everyone has something to teach! :-D

While I am not directly related to Cecil John RHODES (http://https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Rhodes) (he had no children), perhaps my current efforts are in some way related to clearing the FAMILY name. A "family karma," if it could be called such.

I have occasionally thought it was a real bummer that I did not have a default spot at Oxford waiting for me as a RHODES Scholar... that Trust, as far as I know, didn't bother to include the whole family... perhaps because it is such an old family, and somewhat large, dating back to it's origins found in the myths surrounding the Isle of Rhodes -- Poseidon copulating with nymphs creating the original people of RHODES.

I am not sure if my work would constitute an entire economic discipline like Keynesian or Marxism, but rather Rhodian economics as a derivative of the Austrian or Neoclassical schools of thought(?) has the potential to make it possible for everyone to have a "RHODES Scholarship" to any schools they would like to study at and are accepted to.

Fortunately for the world, I am not looking to bring the world under the rule of any Nation or the UN, but rather, under the Rule of We, the People of Earth... second only to God.

David Merrill
12-08-17, 10:04 AM
Thank you! That is worth pondering.

One thing that stands out is my perception that debt and substance cannot occupy the same mental state; while you say they already are. - That both can be backing various currencies in the world. While I must maintain the central banking code prevails. Except for rumors about Isle of Mann etc. That there are domains outside the IMF...

It looks like you admit though, these assets do not yet show up on the official reports. So I will retain my notions about SDR's for now.

I find this thread very productive and again, thank you.

Christopher Theodore
12-08-17, 08:37 PM
Thank you! That is worth pondering.

One thing that stands out is my perception that debt and substance cannot occupy the same mental state; while you say they already are. - That both can be backing various currencies in the world. While I must maintain the central banking code prevails. Except for rumors about Isle of Mann etc. That there are domains outside the IMF...

I believe I may be guilty of speaking loosely, kindly forgive that as I clarify it:

It's not actually debt that is being monetized, it is the debt instruments (aka Securities (http://legcounsel.house.gov/Comps/Securities%20Act%20Of%201933.pdf)). These contracts promising some form of future performance are being presumed to have value (even though it is based on a future event). The full faith that these contracts will be honoured by the borrower, gives rise to credit on an account of the borrower and the debt is recorded in a separate account of the borrower - full faith & credit.

Is the presumption that the borrower is going to be guilty of defaulting in honour of the doctrine of a "presumption of innocence?"

Full faith & credit.. until proven otherwise.. and collateral remains in the hands of borrowers.. unless they default.

This use of doubte-entry bookkeeping, in brief: As the bank "monetizes" these debt instruments, they actually create 2 accounts... one for the debt and one for the credit, so, you are absolutely right: The asset and the liability do not occupy the same space on the same account on the ledger. But both are occupying space in the same ledger, in separate accounts.

It's inaccurate to say the banks are "creating money out of thin air" though. It's as technically erroneous as my loose statements that debt is the asset backing portions of the money supply. The banks are not just creating credit entries on the account without these contracts in hand. They are not allowed to and I suppose I should find the laws that make this a crime -- if I cared to prove this kind of ledger fraud is unlawful.

Anyway.. I am not here to debate the fine points of the Federal Reserve System or the UCC, it's merits or lack of them... it is undeniable that using these debt instruments as the assets (debt based assets) backing portions of the money supply has problems, and the only reason I mention this, is to illustrate that there was not a complete break from the principles of natural laws of economy that requires something of value to be represented by the mediums of exchange.

The US Treasury Balance Sheet, in the Assets section, shows the assets backing BOTH the money of account and those $300 million US Notes/Coins in circulation (money of exchange) -- Both back Dollars (can we presume this is true of all UN Members?):

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/finrep/finrep16/finstmts/fr_fin_stmts_balance_sheets.htm

In the main Assets section, there are both debt-free (or non-debt based) assets and debt based assets being reflected.

For example, SDRs are debt based assets -- Note 2. - paragraph 5 (https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/finrep/finrep16/note_finstmts/fr_notes_fin_stmts_note2.htm) of the Cash and Other Monetary Assets section -- "The SDR is an international reserve asset created by the IMF to supplement the existing reserve assets of its members. These interest-bearing assets can be obtained by IMF allocations, transactions with IMF member countries, or in the form of interest earnings on SDR holdings and reserve positions in the IMF. U.S. SDR holdings are an interest-bearing asset of Treasury’s Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF). The total amount of SDR holdings of the United States was the equivalent of $50.1 billion and $50.3 billion as of September 30, 2016, and 2015, respectively."

In that same section, gold and silver are debt free assets (or non-debt based) assets.

It looks like you admit though, these assets do not yet show up on the official reports.

The assets, being proposed for monetization in the initiative, certainly are not being accounted for on the US Treasury Balance Sheet.

Until the majority of the People command their public servants via the Order to start accounting for them (like we are doing with gold & silver assets), OR the Congress acts on it's previously delegated powers and treats the Order like a petition for a redress (which doesn't require a Majority), these assets won't be accounted for.

If the majority of people want to take the position the money supply doesn't represent assets or that the particular asset being proposed to be used to back the creation of lawful public money is worthless, then maybe I am actually wrong about knowledge & education having any value at all... but since they pay for it all the time.. it's hard to ignore that everyone has already recognized these measured amount of knowledge & education.

I dare say, even though people have not actually signed the Order physically by putting pen to paper, they have signed it in thought, word and deed. But I don't like operating on presumptions of social contract. I want people to actually put pen to paper... but I will press the issue because of the indenture of the next 460 years of people being a form of slavery. The doctrine of necessity justifying this Treason is nullified, in fact.

I drafted the Order in recognition of what is already held to be relatively true by the Majority.. people have just never combined these relative truths in the way they are combined in the Order:

Valuable assets back the money supply.
Measured amounts of knowledge & education are valuable assets.
These assets are not being used to back the money supply yet.
The US Treasury creates money.
Congress writes law.
People can unite as a Majority and write law directly, or direct their public servants to do so.
The works of authors and inventors are valuable assets, and this one is of universal value to the world.
etc.. etc..

Christopher Theodore
12-08-17, 08:55 PM
I make the presumption that the next 460 years of people are not willing to pay the debts of those acting on that presumption:

It Could Take 460 Years to Eliminate the National Debt, Warns Senator https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2016/12/08/it-could-take-460-years-to-eliminate-the-national-debt-warns-senator/

To be born into, and obligated either directly or constructively to pay other people's debt, is a form of slavery long recognized by the population of this planet.

Who has the fiduciary duty to abolish this form of slavery?

Since the Order will eliminate the public debt with out default, can the -- roughly 2.5 billion -- people that are going to be born be presumed to have signed the Order?

Can I act as the fiduciary in this instance and sign on their behalf?

If not me, then who?

Who is failing in their fiduciary duty?