PDA

View Full Version : Get Your Taxes Won

lorne
02-25-18, 06:55 PM
Thanks to knowledge I've learned from David Merrill & Michael Joseph I have been redeeming lawful money for years now and not paying income taxes on that income. Yet many of us still need to file 1040 tax returns for various reasons. Maybe to refute IRS presumptions, obtain a refund due, or just help family members with their lawful money returns. As I get ready for filing I thought we could have this thread to help (or hinder) each other with this year's filing.

marcel
02-25-18, 09:28 PM
Great; i need to file this year too.* Have you considered launching a TWITTER campaign from a pdf file stored on a Google Drive made accessible only by way of a blogspot site?

David Merrill
02-25-18, 10:16 PM
Great idea; the Thread. I have some things to add in a couple days.

Marcel; I can follow the words but would like to know the objective, and what the expected results might be? I do not Tweet (yet) and that step leaves me a little baffled. I am looking for ways to promote LMT and also my new video:

http://tinyurl.com/DMVPATROON

doug555
02-26-18, 02:57 AM
Great; i need to file this year too.* Have you considered launching a TWITTER campaign from a pdf file stored on a Google Drive made accessible only by way of a blogspot site?

Like this?

Check out these search results: https://twitter.com/hashtag/12USC411?s=09

doug555
03-07-18, 03:15 AM
http://www.tax-freedom.com/BrokenSystem.pdf

Another probable cause for Garnishment?

marcel
03-18-18, 03:35 PM
Spank you Doug. The objective is national awareness. Most people don't know they can stop paying income taxes by simply not using Federal Reserve currency. Like I did. As they say - So simple a caveman can do it.

lorne
03-24-18, 03:46 AM
Yeah, me too. Actually I believe it's so easy a caveman can do it (https://youtu.be/179Q_sAMUWM).

Anyway we should be OK as long as SavingToSuitorsClub doesn't appear in the Google search results for: redeeming lawful money.

marcel
04-04-18, 03:16 PM
told me It's a Long Way to the Top if you want to pay no tax (https://g.co/kgs/RW2dLm)

lorne
04-07-18, 10:37 PM
Not really that hard. Can show you how I file my lawful money tax return and perhaps you can learn by example.

We've discovered the US Income Tax is really an indirect tax on the incoming transfer of Federal Reserve notes. An excise tax on FRNs. And you can avoid the excise by avoiding the currency. How? By redeeming lawful money (http://www.ctcwarrior.com/slavefree.jpg). That's the remedy we speak of. And as David points out "We are beyond the validation this is the correct interpretation of remedy. It is. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1405-Get-Your-Billions-Back-America-2014/page13)"

If this is a new concept you might best start learning here at this thread http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145-Exactly-what-does-the-IRS-agent-think

1) DO I NEED TO FILE?
Start by looking at all the 'information returns' you've received for the year (2017). These would be Forms W-2s and 1099s. When someone submits information returns to the Internal Revenue Service asserting the payment of “income”, such as W-2s or 1099s, the law requires that person to also send copies to you the "payee". The reason for that requirement is to afford the payee notice-- so that he/she can affirm, dispute, and/or correct, such assertions. If the payee does not do one of these things, the IRS will act according to the unchallenged assertions (since they are the only evidence on the record), treat them as correct, and create a tax liability.

The IRS will assume the total of these information returns is your gross income. Is your gross income above the 2017 threshold for your age and filing status? If so you should file a federal income tax return. For example see here:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2017/01/23/do-you-need-to-file-a-tax-return-in-2017
someone Single under age 65 with reported income above $10,350 would be required to file; to give a report, an accounting of use of the estate/trust.

doug555
04-12-18, 09:54 PM
It's time to just BYPASS the old system!

http://www.wearethebanks.org/p/the-solution_7.html?m=1

marcel
04-13-18, 12:54 AM
Experience tells me the federal agencies will treat anything on those w2, 1099 reports as FEDERAL income. As in Federal Reserve money. I once received a 1099 for 2013 and the amount on it later showed up as Earnings on the Social Security website :

And that was after filing a LM tax return. However after many letters to the IRS back n forth they finally gave in and "made the changes you requested" Now my SS file looks like this - no SS earnings. And no SS equals no income tax:

David Merrill
04-13-18, 03:23 AM
Experience tells me the federal agencies will treat anything on those w2, 1099 reports as FEDERAL income. As in Federal Reserve money. I once received a 1099 for 2013 and the amount on it later showed up as Earnings on the Social Security website :

And that was after filing a LM tax return. However after many letters to the IRS back n forth they finally gave in and "made the changes you requested" Now my SS file looks like this - no SS earnings. And no SS equals no income tax:

Thank you Marcel! Refreshing...

lorne
04-14-18, 05:54 PM
Sounds like you got caught up in the AUR machine, Marcel. Automated Under Reporter (AUR) is the IRS codename for their system that detects & responds to reported income mismatches: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleaebeling/2012/03/23/help-i-got-mail-from-the-irs-a-cp-2000-notice
Did you not include the 1099 amount on your tax return? I try to include them on the 1040 return, even if it's just an attached statement explaining why you left it off the return. But glad you won in the end!

It's crunch time. Only three days left til April 17th filing deadline.

lorne
04-15-18, 02:50 AM
Redeem some lawful money
it's not that hard
You'll feel as powerful
as Captain Picard

OK here's how I do it...

2) Load up the tax software - this example uses TurboTax but you can use whatever.

3) Enter your reported income. If the Form W-2 from Employer shows $50,000 in Box 1 (Wages) then I enter it as income. Now before we go any further, take a look:

Top left shows I owe $2177. to the IRS.

4) Enter the amount of reported income that was actually Redeemed Lawful Money. Scroll down to Less Common Income and then Miscellaneous Income. Now scroll down to Other reportable income. This is where I enter the total of my redeemed lawful money for the year. Let's say it was only $15,000. so I label and enter that as a negative number:

And now look what's happened. I've gone from owing the Feds to ... due a refund of $282:

lorne
04-17-18, 02:04 AM
Now imagine if you redeemed even more lawful money. Note that filing of a LM tax return also serves to correct the presumptions of Federal income. By not filing a return the IRS will presume the 'info returns' are correct; that they reflect amounts of central bank currency. This is your chance to rebut/refute those errant reports and correct the record.

5) Preview and Print. Once you've completed the software questions and entered everything to your satisfaction, it's time to preview and print out the return. The important section of page 1 will look something like this:

6) Attachments. I will attach a sampling of redeemed lawful money (per 12 USC 411) check deposits made during the year (2017). One, two or three examples typically.

7) Sign and date the return. Get it in the mail postmarked by April 17th, 2018

And ... you're done!

David Merrill
04-17-18, 08:24 AM
Thank you for sharing Lorne! That could be very helpful. Especially:

Automated Under Reporter (AUR) is the IRS codename for their system that detects & responds to reported income mismatches: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleae...cp-2000-notice

I am hopeful that the claim matched the withholdings.

David Merrill
04-17-18, 09:31 AM
On the topic of Get Your Taxes Won...

The really amazing part of it is when you realize that you are doing this, not the IRS. Success is the quickening of the master metaphysician.

marcel
04-20-18, 05:25 PM
Sounds like you got caught up in the AUR machine, Marcel. Automated Under Reporter (AUR) is the IRS codename for their system that detects & responds to reported income mismatches: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleaebeling/2012/03/23/help-i-got-mail-from-the-irs-a-cp-2000-notice
Did you not include the 1099 amount on your tax return?

Yes, I did not include the 1099 amount on the tax return as it wasn't taxable. Probably why they gave me such a hard time.

lorne
04-22-18, 02:20 AM

As tax season reaches its peak, the Patriot Action Service (PAS) has issued its annual list of “Dirty Dozen” tax scams.

Some of the frauds on the list are examples of how taxpayers are being preyed upon, such as a private bank issuing debt notes hoping victims will use them as money, or claims like “it's as good as gold”. Others are ways Americans are cheated by attorney recommendations, or advice from accountants and CPAs.

“Taxpayers need to guard against ploys to steal their wealth,” the PAS says in a statement announcing the list. “And they should be wary of shady promoters pretending to be officials trying to scam them out of money or talk them into transacting with central bank currency.”

Although scamming is most popular as tax day — or bank panic — approaches, the PAS advises taxpayers to be on the lookout throughout the year.

Here are the Dirty Dozen list’s scams against taxpayers:

Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis

lorne
05-07-18, 04:55 AM
Good time to check on the status of your lawful money tax return
https://www.irs.gov/refunds

David Merrill
05-08-18, 05:33 AM
Thank you for being redeemed. We make the world a lot better.

lorne
05-18-18, 03:21 AM
Yes!

Finally ... enjoy your Lawful Money tax refund.

David Merrill
05-19-18, 11:02 AM
Remember the Donate Button at the top...

lorne
05-27-18, 10:24 PM
Yes. Consider ... would you even have the refund without David Merrill and the Saving To Suitors Club?

marcel
06-01-18, 09:06 AM
Did you get an IRS tax receipt for your donation?
Oh wait. Taxes. We don't pay no stinking taxes.

David Merrill
06-01-18, 10:41 AM
Yes. Consider ... would you even have the refund without David Merrill and the Saving To Suitors Club?

Nice!! Thank you Lorne!

Did you get an IRS tax receipt for your donation?
Oh wait. Taxes. We don't pay no stinking taxes.

This is becoming so much fun! I just found a book describing the land claim to North America with the Knights Templar! - A hundred years before COLUMBUS! This might explain George's "So help me God." on the Mason bible in 1789 being enforced.

Sabo
10-25-18, 05:37 AM
6) Attachments. I will attach a sampling of redeemed lawful money (per 12 USC 411) check deposits made during the year (2017). One, two or three examples typically.

Out of curiosity, do you redact your account number(s) on the check/deposit copies you provide? I imagine it's not difficult for the determined agent to obtain if they really wanted to, but I don't necessarily see a reason to openly hand them the info to pull money out of your account at their whims.

lorne
10-28-18, 06:54 PM
No, the frontside of checks have the account numbers of those paying me, not mine. And backside reveals the demand for lawful money; nontaxable income.

So yes, this naturally presents a problem for the IRS; even the determined agent. There's nothing the agent can do to stop it, legally. Their only hope is through various social engineering techniques designed to keep others from repeating our success. And those fear & propaganda campaigns are easily spotted. In fact the determined agent might actually find out the truth - that the Federal income tax is an excise on FRNs; those endorsing private credit of the Federal Reserve - and you can easily avoid it by redeeming lawful money instead. And all its ramifications. They may go on to discover ... most federal judges have invalid oaths. I mean who are we actually governed by?

Thanks for bumping the thread!

Sabo
10-28-18, 08:08 PM
And backside reveals the demand for lawful money; nontaxable income.

Well when I was first introduced to LM, the stamp listed the account number. e.g. "Credited to account XXX Redeemed Lawful Money 12 USC 411", so it was more regarding that. If that's not needed, then I'll adjust, but that leaves me wondering what to do for the previous scans when submitting them.

Thank you for the reply!

lorne
01-10-19, 04:11 AM
Louie was way behind on his taxes...

I hadn't paid my taxes in 8 years. I was trying to take on the IRS by myself. They gave me no option, there, they'd speak in tax terms of which I didn't know anything about. We're gonna, you know, take your house, put a lien on your bank account, garnish your pay. They don't care, they're gonna take your paycheck. I was getting these letters, constant letters here & there.

And then Louie discovered David Merrill and LAWFUL MONEY. He learned the Income Tax was optional! actually a use fee on Federal Reserve credit that we're not required to use. That the Federal Reserve Note (FRN) is dual capacity - private credit vs lawful money. FRNs vs U.S. notes. We can demand lawful money by law and opt-out (see Title 12 USC 411) with a simple demand backside of our paychecks.

Srsly? It seemed too easy at first. But it really works. I don't owe the IRS anymore. I'm able to live a comfortable life, a lot better life without supporting the international banking cartel. It's because of lawful money. It's great!

lorne
01-25-19, 02:45 PM
Hey. Guess what time it is?

marcel
01-28-19, 08:30 PM
Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike. Guess what day it is?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=G2s0RPrdB_8

lorne
02-01-19, 04:17 AM
That's right. It's LAWFUL MONEY TAX SEASON.
At least for those of us presumed to have federal income. Employers are required to send Form W-2s (reports of Federal Reserve Income) to employees and have them postmarked by today, January 31st.

marcel
02-02-19, 11:04 PM
Four out of five doctors* surveyed recommend lawful money for their patients who pay taxes.

Chex
02-03-19, 05:10 PM
Like this?

Check out these search results: https://twitter.com/hashtag/12USC411?s=09

https://www.websta.org/ryansoulution1.618

lorne
02-05-19, 02:28 PM
The IRS Is Now Processing Lawful Money Returns for 2018

Nice spoof!!

lorne
03-12-19, 02:41 AM
I usually start LAWFUL MONEY TAX SEASON by gathering together all the annual info reports received for the year. These are the presumptions of federal income and often arrive in the mail with "IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION ENCLOSED" on the envelope. Examples include:

Form W-2, Employer's Wage & Tax Statement
Form 1095-B, Health Coverage
Form 1098, Mortgage Interest Statement
Form 1099-DIV, Dividends and Distributions
Form 1099-INT, Interest Income
Form 1099-K, Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions
Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income
Form 1099-R, Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement, etc.

marcel
03-13-19, 11:30 PM
My, that is quite the pile of presumption you have there. I may not even have to file this year.

lorne
03-17-19, 02:57 AM
Good point. The IRS.gov site has a Do I Need To File questionnaire where you can find out if you're required to file. Generally, a single filer with less than $12,000 in gross income is not required to file. Or less than $24,000 for married filing jointly.

But what is gross income? Our experience indicates it is federal income; Federal Reserve income. You may want to tally up all the presumptions of federal income from those info reports to see if you're required to file. They're typically found in Box 1 of the Form W-2, or Box 7 of the Form 1099-MISC.

Even if not required to file you may want to anyway. For example, to obtain a refund of FITW (Box 2 - Federal Income Tax Withheld).

Standard disclaimer: Nothing I say is legal or tax advice.

Sabo
03-21-19, 03:24 AM
Good point. The IRS.gov site has a Do I Need To File questionnaire where you can find out if you're required to file. Generally, a single filer with less than $12,000 in gross income is not required to file. Or less than $24,000 for married filing jointly.

Sure, but you'd still want to file to rebut erroneous presumptions from other entities, no? Sadly, it's difficult to find a payer that doesn't blindly follow the status quo. Not sure how you folks are able to get out in front of that.

David Merrill
03-21-19, 01:01 PM
Sure, but you'd still want to file to rebut erroneous presumptions from other entities, no? Sadly, it's difficult to find a payer that doesn't blindly follow the status quo. Not sure how you folks are able to get out in front of that.

You speak of the reporting by employers (including clients)?

lorne
03-22-19, 07:05 PM
Sure, but you'd still want to file to rebut erroneous presumptions from other entities, no? Yes, that's another reason to file. Up to you. Let's say you made $100k last year, off the books as they say, with no reporting except for a single 1099-MISC alleging $7k in Box 7 "Nonemployee compensation." The rules say you're required to file as the $12,000 (Single) filing threshold does not apply to self employment income. You would not owe any income tax, because your income is below $12,000. But you'd be on the hook for social security and medicare ("FICA") tax due on your "self-employment" earnings. The self employed pay FICA as "Self Employment Tax" (SET). SET is calculated on schedule (form) SE and is filed as part of an income return.

But what if you're redeeming lawful money and don't agree that $7k was "self-employment" or "Nonemployee compensation"? Filing a return is your chance to rebut that allegation.

Disclaimer: not tax advice

Sabo
03-25-19, 04:04 AM
You speak of the reporting by employers (including clients)?

Yes. The vast majority of non-privileged entities blindly outsource payments through companies that make those presumptions - whether based on Agency fear, and/or because they directly benefit from the confusion.

a single 1099-MISC alleging $7k in Box 7 "Nonemployee compensation." ... But what if you're redeeming lawful money and don't agree that $7k was "self-employment" or "Nonemployee compensation"? Filing a return is your chance to rebut that allegation.

Funnily enough, this is very close to my situation. But I have had trouble in the past with Correcting 1099s (via LH/CtC, which has its merits, but certainly its flaws). Would you be kind enough to go into more detail of the structure of your rebuttal? Are you also sending a Corrected 1099, referring to LM, or are you adding it to your 1040 and calculating an LM Deduction?

lorne
03-31-19, 09:11 PM
As I recall, Pete HENDRICKSON of LH/CtC advocated submission of a "Corrected" 1099 along with the tax return to rebut the presumption of federal income. While I never saw any rule against it, I never tried it. The 1099s and W2s are clearly intended to be prepared by the PAYER, not the recipient. Of course Pete never agreed that use of FRNs creates a federal nexus; a liability for the income tax based on use of a privileged currency. While it might work short-term, correcting an info report while still endorsing private credit of the FED does not the relieve the recipient from liability for income tax.

This brings to mind the topic of SELF-ASSESSMENT. David Merrill has mentioned this. Why is the taxpayer allowed to assess his/her own income? The feds, the IRS, the banks already know my annual income. At least what's been deposited. Why not just send me the tax bill - you made X dollars last year and here's what you owe us. It's because we are not required to use private credit. We have the option to demand Lawful Money instead - to operate outside the Federal Reserve district or system. Lawful money is a non-privileged currency; public money not subject to excise.

Sabo
04-01-19, 02:32 AM
We have the option to demand Lawful Money instead - to operate outside the Federal Reserve district or system. Lawful money is a non-privileged currency; public money not subject to excise.

Right, but without trying to go in circles, nothing stops other entities from reporting information about what they paid to you, as they are not party to your redemption. If one were to submit a return without acknowledging and/or correcting this information, you're likely to get AUR'd.

In your last reply, you stated:

But what if you're redeeming lawful money and don't agree that $7k was "self-employment" or "Nonemployee compensation"? Filing a return is your chance to rebut that allegation.

That was the question I was asking, in hopes of getting some guidance (not legal advice, but simply guidance) on how folks here are handling that currently. Since I am redeeming Lawful Money, it does not seem congruent to add this and calculate a LM reduction via a 1040, as that would still acknowledge it as being part of their limited system.

I hope you will be willing to share your experiences, at least at a high level. Not to blindly copy, but just as a concrete example in case there's something I must not be considering. Thank you.

xparte
04-01-19, 06:39 AM
Can u be payed in lawful money Tax Refund private to public conversion needed is just a demand so who has the authority or that fiduciary duty to accommodate such a demand . The employers remittance is on the employees behalf demanding the theft back is a public affair HENDRICKSON .other than in truly unusual cases,lawful money returns any agency with which one deals in regard to the "income" tax already has a copy of any "information return" to which a filer is responding. Since such "information returns" are the key mechanism by which presumptions of liability arise in the first place, those producing them are typically instructed by statute to send copies to each "income" taxing entity within whose territorial jurisdiction they are located. Demanding lawful money keeps who outta tax terrorism .Fascinating the extension of the federal income tax authority throughout the entire USA. This is because the federal income tax structure hinges directly on the federal perjury statutes. Under Penalty of perjury

If a payment is reported on an "information return" such as a W-2, a 1099, , it alleges every necessary prerequisite of qualification for that payment to be a gain from a taxable activity. Is demanding lawful money just honest income activity and inherently a right not a privilege that is excised? Thus, even if "US citizenship" or "DC residency" were actual requirements for the application of the tax, the allegation of that thing is incorporated in an information return report. Demanding it all back without the use of personal exemptions.

Unless and until such a qualified payment allegation is rebutted it imposes the requirement on its target of all its implications and consequences. There is only ONE WAY to rebut such allegations, and that is by way of a signed, sworn 1040.

The law is plainly stated:

"Provided, that any party, in his or her own behalf, or as guardian or trustee, as aforesaid, shall be permitted to declare, under oath or affirmation, the form and manner of which shall be prescribed by the Commissioner of Internal Revenue, that he or she was not possessed of an income of [the current personal exemption amount], liable to be assessed according to the provisions of this act..."

Revenue Act of 1862, § 93 As with most Acts Standing and Re-venue isnt that what 1040 was designated to do Revenue the people into Persons of Excise applications and forms for begging Demanding has no forms to fill . Its necessary every form or application comes with instructions with lawful money its been framed not formed.

lorne
04-01-19, 02:02 PM
What were you considering to do on the 1040 as a rebuttal?

ag maniac
04-04-19, 02:18 PM

Let me not put words in XPARTE's mouth......but the signed under penalty perjury information return with the properly filled out "Line 21" [yeah, I know it's a bit different this year, just using the term as a point of reference] acts as a affidavit to the truth.....we are tasked with ACCURATE SELF REPORTING, aren't we? ;)

Sabo
04-04-19, 07:13 PM

Presumably nothing? The allegation is on a 1099, it seems that's the document that needs to be rebutted. Given the redemption, it's not "income" in their limited scope, so it doesn't belong on the 1040 as far as I can tell.

But just to ask outright - Given your question, are you saying that if/when you receive 1099s, you personally add the presumpted amount to your 1040?

lorne
04-05-19, 08:57 PM
Next step is to decide which method or tool you'll use to file your lawful money tax return.

1) pay someone to do it
2) pay for software
3) free file software
4) free fillable forms
5) paper & pencil

I think you'll be hard pressed to find someone knowledgeable enough about Lawful Money to do #1. Number 2 is fine but check here (https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free) first, you may be eligible for #3 free file software. Fourth option is free fillable forms (https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free) from the IRS site that will do the basic math. As for number 5, I can remember Dad clearing the table after dinner and sharpening his pencil and getting the calculator. I can tell you it was not something he enjoyed but he took it seriously.

Sabo
04-06-19, 01:32 AM
Next step is to decide which method or tool you'll use to file your lawful money tax return.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to respond, but I'm admittedly not sure what this has to do with my actual question.

I'm not unfamiliar with filing, and the rest of my forms are already in order. It's very specifically this 1099 that's keeping me from mailing it all off. I've been trying to get a sense of what you, lorne, do with your 1099s, especially considering you brought f1040 into the discussion.

And if you're not willing to share or it is not applicable to you, that's a valid response, as well. You had started to talk about 1099s above, and I've been hoping you would expound on it.

ag maniac
04-07-19, 12:37 PM
Hey Sabo.....as far as the 1099.....how were you recompensed during the year by the "employer" in question? Did you receive paper checks which you then redeemed in LM? Did you make copies of those to be used as evidence?

The evidence of your demand per 12 usc 411 is your rebuttal to the 1099

marcel
04-07-19, 01:37 PM
I understand all lawful money returns are to be sent to Gavilan Blvd this year.

lorne
04-07-19, 08:21 PM
HA. Where would that be ... Mnuchkin City (https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/65668980-94d8-49ca-8c48-c90b0cf56d23) ?

Sabo
04-07-19, 11:15 PM
Hey Sabo.....as far as the 1099.....how were you recompensed during the year by the "employer" in question? Did you receive paper checks which you then redeemed in LM? Did you make copies of those to be used as evidence?

The evidence of your demand per 12 usc 411 is your rebuttal to the 1099

Thank you for asking salient questions and actually furthering the discussion.

Yes, they were paper checks which were redeemed LM, which I have copies of. But I still need to acknowledge these somehow, and that's the part I'm hung up on. As I've said earlier, I don't think 1040 is the correct form for this, as it is not "income" within their limited structure (especially since their half-baked automated systems would want to peg me with FICA), but others are stating that they have never sent a corrected 1099.

lorne
04-08-19, 01:31 PM
There can be no doubt the Form 1040 is proper to report incorrect presumptions of federal income that was actually Lawful Money income. If for no other reason than ... it has worked so often for so many people, obtaining refunds, myself included. As example let's take this wage earner with the following income for TY2018:

1) Form W-2 showing Box 1 Wages, tips, other compensation of $52,000 who received 26 paychecks of exactly $1578.01 each all redeemed in lawful money like this (http://www.ctcwarrior.com/paycheck_526.jpg).
2) Received a check and a Form 1099-S for $7,000 after selling property; also redeemed in LM.
3) Received a cash gift from Dad of $1,000.
4) Sold iPhone for $300 worth of bitcoin.

How would you prepare the Form 1040?

One week left until April 15th filing deadline.

Sabo
04-08-19, 03:31 PM
If for no other reason than ... it has worked so often for so many people, obtaining refunds, myself included. As example let's take this wage earner with the following income for TY2018:

Not sure if this changes anything, but I'm not looking for a refund. No money is stolen from me in the first place for any of my private activity. I just need to account for all third-party reports.

3) Received a cash gift from Dad of $1,000.
4) Sold iPhone for $300 worth of bitcoin.

I would contend that neither of these belong on the 1040. Sure, they "want" you to, but they "want" you to do a lot of highly-invasive things that have no legal basis. Having said that, in the case of BTC, I would include it if I were to meet the 1099-K threshold ($20K in transactions), as third-parties will be reporting that.

In any case:

But you'd be on the hook for social security and medicare ("FICA") tax due on your "self-employment" earnings. The self employed pay FICA as "Self Employment Tax" (SET). SET is calculated on schedule (form) SE and is filed as part of an income return.

This is the part I've been wanting to get more information on. Because I'm redeeming LM, and thus is not self-employment, I don't see how 1040 is the right form. Rebutting the 1099 directly seems more correct, but other than the anecdotal evidence that 1040 is the way to do it, haven't heard any opinions on why correcting the 1099 wouldn't be.

To add to that, you've mentioned including a "supporting statement" for why a 1099 is not part of a 1040 calculation, but haven't seen any examples here or elsewhere online that define what such a "statement" would look like - are you referring to David's Supporting Schedule (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?870-Supporting-Schedule-for-the-1040-Form&highlight=1099)? It wasn't clear if FICA/SET/SS was calculated for the 1099(s) referenced.

The goal is simply to prevent automated flags, while also not confirming any of the presumptions that the IRS has about the nature of my money and the ancillary hooks those presumptions have (that is, FICA/SS/SET).

lorne
04-09-19, 07:43 PM
I agree there is no need to include 3) cash gift from Dad on the 1040. Suitors know the dual capacity of paper cash and choose to treat it as lawful money; US notes in the form of FRNs. And no need to include 4) as bitcoin transactions occur outside the Federal Reserve districts (outside banking altogether). Neither is federal income and there is no info reporting alleging it is federal income.

For the wage earner's Form 1040, I would prepare a statement like:

STATEMENT Supporting Details for Line 21 Other Income - Schedule 1
Form 1099-S $7000
Redeemed lawful money (property Exhibit A) -7000
Redeemed lawful money (paychecks Exhibit B) -41028
--------------
TOTAL Other income -41028

The Form 1099 income is cancelled out by the $7k check redeemed in LM leaving all the redeemed LM paychecks totaling $41028. This will result in AGI of $10972 and no taxable income. Full refund of $4354 (FITW) is due the wage earner.

lorne
04-10-19, 12:56 PM
Now let's consider the independent worker who made $100k last year, off the books as they say, with no reporting except for a single 1099-MISC alleging $7k in Box 7 "Nonemployee compensation." The rules say you're required to file as the $12,000 (Single) filing threshold does not apply to self employment income. You would not owe any income tax, because your income is below $12,000. But you'd be on the hook for social security and medicare ("FICA") tax due on your "self-employment" earnings. The self employed pay FICA as "Self Employment Tax" (SET). SET is calculated on schedule (form) SE and is filed as part of an income return.

However, this worker was paid in cash (lawful money) and checks which were all redeemed in lawful money (http://www.ctcwarrior.com/paycheck_526.jpg).

Once again, worker will have more line items than will fit on the one Line 21 - Other income. We see it is normal practice to attach a statement:

STATEMENT Supporting Details for Line 21 Other Income - Schedule 1
Form 1099-MISC $7000
Redeemed lawful money (check Exhibit A) -7000
--------------
TOTAL Other income $0

This accounts for the 1099-MISC presumption of federal income. The filer has corrected, or rebutted, the presumption that the $7000 amount was federal income. The filer is therefore not an under reporter and will avoid getting caught up in the AUR machine. The resulting Form 1040 will show zero wages and zero taxable income.

marcel
04-11-19, 06:11 PM
Nice. Four days left. Lorne you need me to pretend to be confused so you can file this return?

lorne
04-13-19, 03:26 AM
Well, preparing a tax return can be quite a challenge for the average American who attempts it but once a year. Then throw some lawful money into the mix, for which there's no official guidance, and they've got their hands full.

OK. So. Once you've got everything looking good on screen, next step is to print out your return with all schedules, no e-file, and sign it. Attach your Statement and copies of redeemed LM checks (Exhibit A); we don't want to SCHLABACH it. To cover yourself for any direct deposit income, I'd attach a copy of your novated bank signature agreement or, Notice & Demand (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?519-Making-39-Notice-and-Demand) to banks.

If you're not quite ready to tackle your taxes consider filing an extension. Filing a tax extension is quick and easy. Be advised that you'll need to pay whatever you expect to owe for TY2018 along with your extension. And if you currently owe money to the IRS, interest and fees will remain even after filing an extension.

That may be why my dad took it so serious - he knew the International Monetary Fund's IRS was gonna take it serious. Without folks paying in the whole shebang collapses.

lorne
04-13-19, 04:34 PM
Redeemed lawful money for just a part of 2018? Here's David & Michael discussing Partial Year Filing and Building an Evidence Repository (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6fUrhjI3_o).

Interesting side note - Dad was twice audited. Both times the IRS found nothing improper and in fact Dad found more deductions he was eligible to take. That is to say, Dad won. They left him alone after that.

lorne
04-15-19, 02:45 PM
Reminder that lawful money tax returns are due today, April 15th, the anniversary of Lincoln's proclamation of an extraordinary occasion.

lorne
02-14-20, 10:58 PM
Anyone filing a lawful money tax return for Tax Year 2019?

modnyc3
02-16-20, 04:12 AM
Anyone filing a lawful money tax return for Tax Year 2019?

I am lorne!! I just mailed mine out yesterday. My fingers are crossed. It is kind of scary and exciting at the same time as this is my first time. I sent along all my proof along with my 1040. I'm a Silver Member at LMT and now will be studying Refusal for Cause over the next few weeks just in case. If the IRS sends me a FrivPen, I want to be able to respond quickly and appropriately, although it seems kind of confusing.I'm being optimistic though!

marcel
01-31-23, 01:59 PM
It's tax season again and the IRS is processing LM returns. Deadlines for this year (TY2022) are:

Jan. 31, 2023 - W2s & most 1099s due to taxpayer
Feb. 15, 2023 - brokerage account consolidated 1099s postmarked to taxpayer. https://tickertape.tdameritrade.com/personal-finance/brokerage-account-1099-deadline-15591
April 17, 2023 - Form 1040 due postmarked to IRS.

marcel
02-04-23, 02:14 PM
New for this year, the question about virtual currencies is changed to "digital assets"...
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-updates-to-question-on-digital-assets-taxpayers-should-continue-to-report-all-digital-asset-income

in years past we learned answering this question was optional, at least when filing on paper.

And of course the tax tables have changed:

David Merrill
03-04-23, 11:20 AM
This just in from Testimonials on www.lawfulmoneytrust.com (http://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com).

Praise be to God and Lawful Money Trust!

My 2022 Federal Tax Return with Lawful Money Demand came back! All reviewed and approved! Just waiting for the State Return by mail now.

Sincerely,
First Last

There are a few instances where the US Treasury is blatantly avoiding process. Dishonor. But the law has not changed.