PDA

View Full Version : Money Creation in the Modern Economy

shikamaru
09-02-18, 01:59 PM
Money Creation in the Modern Economy (link (https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/quarterly-bulletin/2014/q1/money-in-the-modern-economy-an-introduction))

In the modern economy, most money takes the form of bank deposits. But how those bank deposits are created is often misunderstood: the principal way is through commercial banks making loans. Whenever a bank makes a loan, it simultaneously creates a matching deposit in the borrower's bank account, thereby creating new money.

lorne
09-07-19, 03:13 AM
I had the radio on when this guy came on. Wasn't sure if I heard it right so I went to the bank's website.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7kdk63

marcel
10-03-19, 11:58 AM
The banks do moral work, God's work, and therefore the taking is justified. I think that's in the bible.

lorne
10-04-19, 11:29 AM
Not in my bible. Were there any banks in bible times? Anything beyond the King's storehouse or grain silos.

You may be thinking of Lloyd Blankfein in the Times...
https://dealbook.nytimes.com/2009/11/09/goldman-chief-says-he-is-just-doing-gods-work/

shikamaru
10-04-19, 10:53 PM
Not in my bible. Were there any banks in bible times? Anything beyond the King's storehouse or grain silos.

You may be thinking of Lloyd Blankfein in the Times...
https://dealbook.nytimes.com/2009/11/09/goldman-chief-says-he-is-just-doing-gods-work/

The storehouses and grainhouses were the early precursor to banks. These were the banks of the ancient world.

They even had crude instruments of credit, exchange, and risk pooling (insurance) as well.

David Merrill
10-05-19, 12:33 AM
Deuteronomy 23:20 indicates that Jews were lending institutions. I hear it that Jews therefore kept vaults and were trusted with jewelry, ingots and other small valuables. Then that developed to transferring the valuables and so instead of withdrawing a few coins to buy something, and the seller would be depositing those coins into the same vault a note could be written - a bill of sale. The item would be sold and the ownership of the coins would transfer. Islam created the Sac, becoming a check. This is where transfer of the coins over a distance was unnecessary as long as there was an accounting and eventually (armored car) the vaults were balanced out.

David Merrill
10-05-19, 09:57 AM
In a western Judeo-Christian religious social order the "Jew" in my post above activates only the left hemisphere - a patriarchal and insecure jealous God - monotheism. Whereas ELOHIM is no doubt plural, indicating a greater order of long-living (telomeregenesis) rulers, the Anunnaki.

To get this, one only has to recall that Jesse and David were Jesus' ancestors. And they were pre-Jew. The Jews were created in Babylon and the entire Bible was composed in reverse order. The New Covenant was compiled (canonized) by around 400 AD and the Old Covenant was not compiled until around 1000 AD. My point is found in some of the 'rejected' history that the later Davidide (Judah/Jews) were subject to Omrides (Israel/Sumeria). - Ten Northern Tribes are smeared for Golden Calf Worship which involved a much more sexually balanced practice, with priestesses. Now remember that Jesus was anointed by a woman.

The puzzle solving process is important.

Jerusalem was captured by Notice of the imposed Constitution, the Laws of Moses 2,520 years ago (2016). This is found in Nehemiah 10.

P.S. It would seem Michael Joseph has somehow finished my point for me:

Who is this who would deny?-
Male gods sold in the marketplace to buy
No evidence of a man giving birth
Can be found anywhere in the His-Story of Earth

And yet as Adam doth show in the first Noble State
the Woman equal to Man doth the Book relate
Until - that fateful day when these sinned against Self security
The Woman - now called Eve regulated into obscurity

Now in the pantheon She is nowhere to be found
He, His and Him - male gods abound
And these supposedly produced a Son
Have Mercy kind Lady - how is this done?

Is this something new under the Sun?-
A man birthing child - at the end of a gun?
For the preacher doth stand supported by State
And the Truth be damned for He has no She mate

M is for Mother the Divine feminine invoked
A is for the Divine Father equally yoked
N is for Son the birthing of State
MAN is the true Church can you relate?

Son of MAN is of Soul which is what I was told
Renewed as a Child though the Form may be old
Male or Female the form is the vessel
Sagacity transformed Psyche doth wrestle

That Ancient Woman in the last is made known
True to her Children Wisdom is shown
Overcoming that Serpent of Lies and Deceit
At last in the end She takes her Seat

At the Head of Her Table kings take their wages
From her beautiful lips birth wise men and sages
The Wonderful Woman Womb-Man and no other
At last is She recognized God as our Mother

What wonder and terribly majestic Elohim
One-Half of the God Head as can clearly be seen
Male and Female a requisite to Create
God Father and God Mother Elohim in Eight

Turn the Eight sideways and then you will see
Perpetually in Union is the Nature of Being
He joined to Her in Divine Bliss
He Crowned with Her Glory is His Beautiful Miss

These Two are required to Birth a New State
A new Son in Glory no one can debate
Of her beautiful breasts comes forth Golden Ore
Shekinah Shaddai the Keeper of the Door.

marcel
10-05-19, 03:51 PM
Found it. Page 30

The operative Mason in ancient times, received as compensation for his labor corn, wine, and oil--the products of the earth--or whatever would contribute to his physical comfort and support. His labor being material, his wages were outward and material. The Central Banker, on the other hand, performs a moral work, and hence his reward is interior and spiritual. The enlightened brother finds his reward in the grand and gratifying results of his studies, and in the joyous results of his Central Banker deeds. Co 4: 1

shikamaru
10-11-19, 12:49 PM
The most important point is the pooling, control, and circulation of capital.
That is a bank in essence.

lorne
10-15-19, 05:40 PM
That's a Mason Bible. And I saw what you did there.

POOLING - if I mine crypto in a pool (https://slushpool.com/stats) then I'm pooling. Helping create new money by solving for a new block. When the pool solves/finds a block then I share a part of that new block based on my share of contribution to that block. A 1% share would give me 1% of the new block money.

CONTROL - I have the private key; only me. No one else has my private key. Therefore I have full control.

CIRCULATION - Crypto currency circulates everywhere there's an internet connection. I can send or receive funds direct to anyone's wallet without a middleman and for low fees. For example, a billion dollar's worth of BTC just transferred for the cost of a cup of coffee.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-network-transfers-1-billion-for-price-of-a-cup-of-coffee

POOLING
CONTROL
CIRCULATION
I've checked all the boxes.

David Merrill
10-15-19, 10:22 PM
That's a Mason Bible. And I saw what you did there.

POOLING - if I mine crypto in a pool (https://slushpool.com/stats) then I'm pooling. Helping create new money by solving for a new block. When the pool solves/finds a block then I share a part of that new block based on my share of contribution to that block. A 1% share would give me 1% of the new block money.

CONTROL - I have the private key; only me. No one else has my private key. Therefore I have full control.

CIRCULATION - Crypto currency circulates everywhere there's an internet connection. I can send or receive funds direct to anyone's wallet without a middleman and for low fees. For example, a billion dollar's worth of BTC just transferred for the cost of a cup of coffee.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-network-transfers-1-billion-for-price-of-a-cup-of-coffee

POOLING
CONTROL
CIRCULATION
I've checked all the boxes.

Interesting take. The first man alive takes the Tontine.

marcel
11-01-19, 03:43 AM
So, you're a bank?

David Merrill
11-01-19, 09:04 AM
So, you're a bank?

More like, by understanding physics (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImVnI5aEZsZEQ2ZUE/view?usp=sharing) I own - everything (https://youtu.be/9-4zsWXcT3Q?list=PLxHkdEXvO_4yYK6PIAfd1xP0FfHwtVxYG) .

Notice of Lien (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImb0lfRF9CdldvOTA/view?usp=sharing)
Proof of Service - Israel (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImb0lfRF9CdldvOTA/view?usp=sharing)

You might feel the ecstasy upon realizing that when the Grand Unified Theory linked was proven true in all cases, it became law. Simplified the manna powder accelerates light within the third ventricle.

I have discovered a third manna fabrication facility and the reason Judah (south) was so resentful of Israel (north) too. The Golden Calf worship (https://earth.google.com/web/@33.249835,35.6517969,203.56580308a,0d,84.03924879 y,43.54030996h,73.42120141t,0r/data=IjAKLEFGMVFpcE9fazgzbjFuemlBY21KOW82MEVXVDZ6U 3RBUVdmVkMwbF9yVW1pEAU) going on up there was a replication of the Golden Calf gold heist from earlier at the Arabian site. And so we find more accelerated spiritual ascension among the Ten Northern Tribes. And so they went on, out into the world.

To get this one should remember the Gospels.

Jesus subjected himself to the healing ministry of John
Jesus subjected himself to a priestess, not a priest

John's practice was not a religion. It was freedom from guilt. He would wash people in water and tell them that the Guilt Trip (Original Sin) was over. One of Jesus' earliest healing events was to tell the quadriplegic man, "You are free of guilt." The Babylonian Marshals (TIRSHATHA/Pharisee/Sadducee) cried out - "Only God can forgive sin!"

The only time Jesus was anointed was by a woman, not a man.

Johnism was the Cathars when the Roman Catholic Church organized persecution. The Cathars encrypted their esoteric into a card deck known as the Tarot.

So let's pretend we have a sense of humor for a moment. The joke and pun is that Tarot Cards are true Christianity. Patriarchal monotheism in the name of commercial priestcraft - Babylonian Jewry on the Temple Mount - has tried to make out by force that certain things are true, but they are false. Talking snakes may seem more fanatical now than flying reindeer.

These things become clear when arcing highward spin exotic matter into the third ventricle through the soft palette. The back of the mouth is the contact to the red, aqueduct of sylvius.

Now you know. Before that I may be the only man in this time who knew.

David Merrill
11-01-19, 11:39 PM
P.S. Quoting from recent process:

Among other accomplishments of this organic class action we witness that the Trading with the Enemy Act has been removed by "Omission" from the Bankers' Code at Title 31 USC §95(a) and that the Colorado general assembly has repaired the oath of office process for judicial officers with HB-18-1138. Herein we find effective positive geopolitical social engineering through peaceable reentry through the reverse engineering of commercial priestcraft. The methodology of the patriarchal monotheism is violent capture of the mind by ascension-enhanced warrior-priests and three manna (highward spin exotic matter from noble transition metals) fabrication facilities have been located. Geophysical coordinates are: 29° 2? 12? N, 33° 27? 33? E, 28° 39" 15' N, 35° 18" 21' E and 33° 14' 59" N, 35° 39" 06' E.

So look around and read the Bible. It is a greater book than you probably thought.

PPS. And that goes without mentioning David raiding the shewbread when he ran from Saul. Saul was so angry that David had been enabled, and more that there was no more shewbread for his men, that he had every last priest put to death.

marcel
11-03-19, 02:00 AM
Couple things. There is no 31 usc 95. Maybe 12 usc 95(a)?

quadriplegic man in the bible? Maybe you mean paralytic.

Also I'm fairly confident if you started a manna fabrication facility yourself and began selling shewbread you would not lack for anything.

David Merrill
11-04-19, 08:29 AM
Couple things. There is no 31 usc 95. Maybe 12 usc 95(a)?

quadriplegic man in the bible? Maybe you mean paralytic.

Also I'm fairly confident if you started a manna fabrication facility yourself and began selling shewbread you would not lack for anything.

Thanks for the USC correction. You caught that in time as I am waiting for a notary.

Quadriplegic in early Gospel of Mark. Without use of arms and legs. He is bedridden. Paralytic may be the translation; thanks again. I am collecting a slide show about the three manna fabrication facilities and the archaeological remains.

Mt Sinai - Horeb in Arabia has two vitriol clarification burns. There is a large one to the north on a plateau and a theatrical one on a ridge above where the Israelites were camped below. Starting with the corral and Golden Calf altar in the valley below.

This smoke would obscure the summit as viewed by the Israelites below.

A much larger sulfur burn is located within a mile to the north and would be much more hospitable living quarters.

Here is the famous split rock with water erosion marks. My hypothesis regarding that is directing charge compression for stonecutting and in this case drilling downward to the aquifer far below. Looking from satellite if this happened it would have drained down into the Israelite camp.

lorne
11-05-19, 02:56 AM
Crypto currency circulates everywhere there's an internet connection. I can send or receive funds direct to anyone's wallet without a middleman and for low fees.
Actually, some folks in Venezuela have shown you don't need internet to transact with bitcoin. I guess that's what you get with a failing infrastructure.
https://www.coindesk.com/venezuelans-made-lightning-savvy-hardware-to-use-bitcoin-during-blackouts

shikamaru
04-19-20, 11:33 AM
So, you're a bank?

I control the banking function in my personal economy, yes.

I reap the rewards including recuperation of interest paid from control of the banking function, yes.

Next step: reduction and or elimination of taxes. Legally, of course.