PDA

View Full Version : Zero Income from wages and salary

Chex
10-16-18, 10:41 PM
J.B. Pritzker and Bruce Rauner claim zero income - CBS Chicago
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJdAoIaoN24)

xparte
10-29-18, 02:28 AM
Eve blamed a snake Adam blamed Eve and God gets no Glory. Christ or Caesar pick one. Usury is a religious installation full and secular insolvency. IDENTIFICATION We the People or you the property? Christ your true identity one redemption at a time. America is a person and without virtue. Paranoid Corporations or Dead Presidents. Judaism & Vatican withstanding eye for eye old testament the law and bank book the redundancy in this book is upon who. Keep Christ or keep two sets of books Moses melted that Golden Calf it became Bullion or mammon.Forgo the propensity of entitlement . Abrogation of existing entitlements is an arduous process as the roar of liberal lawmakers and civic leaders is much louder than the proponents of the fiscal conservatism side. Often, a sense of entitlement can overwhelm such debates. However, the most important thing to keep in mind is that an entitlement is only valid so long as it earns the approval of the people. Changing economic prospects could increase or decrease our nation’s propensity to be altruistic. In essence, entitlements are “people-given,” not God-given . Founding Fathers are they who,s your Daddy lawful money gets approval from we the people ; In God we Trust or A government lean on my labor Trust in God English word "trust" is an abstract (cannot be sensed by the five senses) leaned dead paper trust. but Hebrew is a concrete oriented language Rock Paper Scissors where each word is associated with something that can be sensed by one or more of the five senses. (chasah strong's #2620)

Ps 18:2 The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust. This word has the meaning of "to lean on someone or something" Hebrew words their own nuance of meaning that can aid in interpreting the passages they are found in? .https://mic.com/articles/571/a-sense-of-entitlement#.YomKNUFju I thought the only wages of sin were deductible