PDA

View Full Version : The MENDOZA Order

David Merrill
01-06-19, 06:30 PM
2018 was even more interesting with John SCHLABACH filing a civil suit. When it came up on my radar I prompted John to acquire Mr. Salvador MENDOZA's oath of office.

As expected the oath is deviant, the office is vacant and Mr. MENDOZA is not a real judge. He is another criminal in syndicalism, with an intentionally altered oath of office racketeering for monetary gain. I warned John that if he waited until after a decision, recusing MENDOZA would come off disingenuous - like if MENDOZA ruled for John, then John would accept him as a real judge. I warned him because it is truly a big temptation.

Also, if you review some of the Docs on the attached docket report you can tell that John actually won the cause by default except that he failed to serve the State (federal) Attorney General a Summons and Complaint. So the IRS attorneys had plenty of time for planning strategy, probably even in ex parte hearings with MENDOZA considering he is not bound to law and constitution like a real judge.

Not only that, because of John's order for the MENDOZA oath they were likely onto John's being disingenuous and were justified in returning the favor in kind. Dishonor follows dishonor.

So there it is attached for you to read. I see three flaws from the get-go! One, the Discussion begins with MENDOZA saying he has no jurisdiction to be making the opinion, integrated into the Dismissal Order. Therefore MENDOZA is pretending that the case is dismissed because John's arguments are indeed frivolous, for the reasons cited. But if you are careful about reading the case is dismissed for lack of jurisdiction and MENDOZA is using some kind of fringe boil over precedent "threshold issue" that allegedly permits him to talk like he has jurisdiction and standing to opine about lawful money.

While reading the MENDOZA Order however, it is very important to understand he can use smoke and mirrors because he is not a real judge, after all. For example, this is only about tax year 2013 according to MENDOZA - during which time John was not making any demand for lawful money on his paychecks.

David Merrill
01-06-19, 06:59 PM
I want to make the arguments Mr. MENDOZA presents clear to the reader here before we begin picking them apart. My presumption is the IRS strategy is to integrate quotes from the MENDOZA Order into internal memorandum for the IRS agents to summarily disqualify lawful money returns and send Frivolous Penalty warnings and billings.

When and if that starts happening then I will address these memorandums through the redeemed suitors affected by the Order. Meanwhile if John wants his name on the corrections he can joinder into the Albany Remand today should he like. For now, the objective is to embarrass Mr. MENDOZA for acting like a judge, and for juxtaposition of the Legal Tender Cases misinterpretation carefully onto only one tax year, 2013 where he only had a questionable right to comment, even if he were a real judge. Hopefully this will keep any real attorneys at the IRS from issuing instructions that might interfere with people's right to remedy in private administrative process - Lawful Money Returns and Refusal for Cause when not recognized.

There in the last paragraph of the images we find why I am concerned. The IRS attorneys might instruct IRS agents about issuing FrivPen threats and billing through the memorandum process. They might quote Mr. MENDOZA, thinking that he is a real federal judge.

There are three or four fatal flaws in the Order, that I have already spotted. Some of them require reading the entire case. Primarily though, if MENDOZA was indeed a judge he has misconstrued Juliard at the heart of his argument/discussion and relies upon American ignorance for us to value currency that cannot be used for fractional lending and reserve banking the same as Federal Reserve notes.

US notes cannot be used as a reserve by law. But the value of any currency, especially matching US notes up with Fed notes is something executed between the ears of people passing the notes in exchange for value. I know the fellow who invented computer linguistics for Texas Instruments. It went directly into a toy called the Speak & Spell and he sold it for $1. Of course he was an engineer on salary. But you get my point. So long as people accept that US notes equal Fed notes, in general and common law, they do.

MENDOZA cleverly crafts a revision of the Legal Tender Cases upon general layman ignorance.

Otherwise, the key is knowing the NEPHALIM through the Dragon Court.

I also just spotted that THOMAS is cited but not McCULLOCH. Very clever commercial priestcraft!

David Merrill
01-08-19, 01:46 AM
I am not getting any comments so I will make the first move. It is not on the pages I showed above but it is the most important point going, in my opinion. It is about Jubilee. I acquired the Castle Church lien through my Bill of Exchange in 2001. I am sure you have all seen it by now. So I intervened and prevented the State of Colorado from seizing Bishop Castle in 2002 through a libel of review. Then 2015 rolled around and Jim had gotten into some more legal trouble and the solution was an irrevocable trust:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4686&d=1478008819

You might have to be me to get this, and of course you don't have to believe it. The War and Emergency began April 15, 1861 and 153 years markes 2014. A jubilee is actually the 49th year, and the 50th year together - a two year event every 50 years. The 2016 Yom Kippur marked the 3500 year mark since the Invasion of Canaan and so it was the 70th Jubilee; a very special event of forgiveness.

Now look what MENDOZA says about the Trading with the Enemy Act:

This ended the war! He admits that the war is no longer written into the Bankers' CODE. That misuse of the 1917 statute was the only thing securing good people into a position of compelled endorsement and was used for a gold seizure in 1933.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4794&d=1480956721

I have mentioned in the Albany Remand that there is no statute of limitations on murder.

My point being that the Trading with the Enemy Act never existed in law. So it is now "Omitted" and no longer exists. Therefore one is not compelled and never was compelled to endorse private credit. So the remedy is still there.

marcel
01-08-19, 11:56 AM
Wait a minute. SCHLABACH began redeeming lawful money after 2013?

To say you were converting your pay into U.S. notes at that time without any evidence would make your self-assessment "substantially incorrect" and thus frivolous. Am I missing something.

David Merrill
01-08-19, 04:44 PM
You got it right. As I understand from John, he paid the 15% liability on the appeal right to jurisdiction in alleged "lawful money". Any money that you have in hand to "pay" anybody is lawful money. The question remains, did you make your demand for lawful money when you acquired the funds? Just the same, if he was endorsing private credit in 2013 he accrued a proper income tax liability. It is like the tag-team of IRS, DoJ and MENDOZA attorneys orchestrated the focus on all his learned arguments being upon one tax year, 2013.

Nice Catch. Good Eye.

I am about to take you down a wonderful bunnyhole with the Albany Remand (https://netorg573793-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/david_merrill_bishopcastle_us/Eay9pQGRdgRDld_j6WTRp24BnKF6fBZcxQMQhp4BK_HblA?e=p 8q8PP). If you get to it, download it because I may delete the link. I might update it with Doc 40 or not. My gut is a brain and I follow it. So more so lately I have been doing things without explaining why because the thought system down there is completely quantum/parallel processing and there are more bacterium thinking on a whole different plane that there are humans on the surface of Earth.

Doc 38 is a garnishment against Steven Terner MNUCHIN with the only properly bonded justice Brett Michael KAVANAUGH notified to preside limited. MNUCHIN is served however as US Governor for the International Monetary Fund. TRUMP's response to this would of course be bankruptcy (craven) and so without the Trading with the Enemy Act in banking warfare, he simply declared a personal holiday on Christmas Eve with the intent to squabble with the Dems until 1/23 for the restructure (31 Day Government Shutdown).

lorne
01-09-19, 05:05 AM
Well you mailed Doc 38 on December 20th so it's possible there's a connection to the Govt shutdown.

It's curious that John speaks in third person. Quoting from the first page of his complaint ...
Plaintiff Schlabach has converted all his received paychecks into lawful money of the United States ("U.S. Notes"), ... Did someone write this for him? He does not indicate when he began redeeming lawful money, other than "all his received paychecks." Since his first job, ever? And with no exhibit or copy of a single demand paycheck? Hard to believe he was demanding lawful money on "all" paychecks.

Makes you wonder about the purpose of the case. If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say it was intention to create some case law for the IRS to say: "See, this redeeming lawful money theory doesn't hold any water."

David Merrill
01-09-19, 09:02 AM
Well you mailed Doc 38 on December 20th so it's possible there's a connection to the Govt shutdown.

It's curious that John speaks in third person. Quoting from the first page of his complaint ... Did someone write this for him? He does not indicate when he began redeeming lawful money, other than "all his received paychecks." Since his first job, ever? And with no exhibit or copy of a single demand paycheck? Hard to believe he was demanding lawful money on "all" paychecks.

Makes you wonder about the purpose of the case. If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say it was intention to create some case law for the IRS to say: "See, this redeeming lawful money theory doesn't hold any water."

Thank you especially for the reality check.

My ACIM training (A Course in Miracles) recalls how Effect and Cause are flip-flopped throughout the delivery. With the time collapse there must be a new mindset about remote viewing. So I am not bothering with the date on the Executive Order (12/18/18). After all it was simply to give federal employees two days off - starting Christmas Eve. My guess is on a whim Donald John felt as though the anti-Christ has been diminishing the Christmas story - like keeping prayer out of the schools. Like that.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1724&d=1399990078

Then as the businessman CEO he is turning it into a 31-Day Government Shutdown. But he no longer has the power of Executive Order, according to me. It is based on a war that ended in 1865. This is the "Omission" status. If you can find what that means?

According to MENDOZA the War does not exist, not in the realm of banking anyway. So it is a lot of smoke and mirrors around the Mexican Wall but if you know any federal employees then you have intelligence. There is restructure going on alright. The Department Heads are gearing up to resume operations and I suspect there will be a major culling considering the CEO is famous for, "You're Fired!!"

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4657&d=1477932899

Then as CEO he saw an opportunity that he might disguise as a debate about the Mexican Wall. Within the Albany Remand Mr. TRUMP is recused as President. But herein I am broaching the End of War with the "Omission" of the Trading with the Enemy Act. This is the primary exigent circumstance and treachery by murder. Abraham LINCOLN was shot under strange circumstances but it is difficult to avoid that it didn't happen at a critical cusp in American history when the next logical Executive Order would have been to end the "extraordinary occasion" of April 15, 1861. This is the beginning of the tax year.

Being there is no statute of limitations on murder, this continues to indict. FDR has no right imposing the Trading with the Enemy Act upon a bogus war against the Great Depression. It was over in 1865, but that fact has been obscured by murder too. We rally behind Moses' execution of 150 families for questioning his agency to Enlil on the mountain too (Korah Rebellion).

Fantasy world or not, I find it quite fetching. The rabbis know, because I found the reference in the Tenach. People think the Flood killed everybody off but we find them ruling Canaan at Numbers 13:33. Eli raised Samuel for the murder of the Amalakites, among others. This El Shaddai has a lot of blood on his hands, alright.

Chex
01-09-19, 02:08 PM
"Dismissal is appropriate under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(1) when the Court lacks subject matter jurisdiction over the claim." Schlabach v. United States, No. CV-12-0618-JLQ, 2013 WL 1619829, at *1 (E.D. Wash. Apr. 15, 2013). "This is a threshold issue which goes to the power of the court to even hear the case." Id. "Because this basic foundation is at stake, the court is not limited to the allegations in the Complaint but may also consider extrinsic evidence and, if facts are in dispute, may weigh the evidence in order to satisfy itself that jurisdiction exists." Id. (citing Roberts v. Corrothers, 812 F.2d 1173, 1177 (9th Cir. 1987)). "Although lack of subject matter jurisdiction is an affirmative defense, the burden of proof to show jurisdiction in a [Rule] 12(b)(1) motion is on the Plaintiff." Id. (citing Stock W., Inc. v. Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation, 873 F.2d 1221, 1225 (9th Cir. 1989)).

"A motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim pursuant to [Federal Rule of Civil Procedure] 12(b)(6) tests the legal sufficiency of the claims in the Complaint." Id. at *2. "A complaint must be dismissed if it does not contain `enough facts to state a claim to relief that is plausible on its face.'" Id. (quoting Bell Atl. Corp. v. Twombly, 550 U.S. 544, 570 (2007)). "A claim has facial plausibility when the plaintiff pleads factual content that allows the court to draw the reasonable inference that the defendant is liable for the misconduct alleged."1 Id. (quoting Ashcroft v. Iqbal, 556 U.S. 662, 678 (2009)). "The Court must accept as true all material allegations in the complaint, as well as reasonable inferences to be drawn from them, and must construe the complaint in the light most favorable to the plaintiff."2 Id. (citing Cholla Ready Mix, Inc. v. Civish, 382 F.3d 969, 973 (9th Cir. 2004)). "In addition, where a plaintiff appears pro se, the court must construe the pleadings liberally and afford the Plaintiff any benefit of the doubt." Id. (citing Karim-Panahi v. L.A. Police Dep't, 839 F.2d 621, 623 (9th Cir. 1988)). "A pro se litigant is entitled to notice of the deficiencies in the complaint and an opportunity to amend, unless the Complaint's deficiencies cannot be cured by amendment." Id. (citing Noll v. Carlson, 809 F.2d 1446, 1448 (9th Cir. 1987)). "Nevertheless, a pro se plaintiff's claims must be dismissed where it appears beyond doubt that the Plaintiff can prove no set of facts in support of his claims that would entitle him to relief." Id. (citing Barrett v. Belleque, 554 F.3d 1060, 1061 (9th Cir. 2008)).

Michael Joseph
01-09-19, 08:29 PM

The foregoing pictures are code. The one on the cube is an enlightened Light worker who has raised the serpent on the brass staff [ref Holy Bible]. Notice he sits on the cube. He has received New Jerusalem [a new Heaven and a new Earth]. The ones standing before him are initiates in the great work. He offers the Lunar aspect because they must work with their lower waters in sexual sacred union to raise the serpent. Eve is the sexual organs - Adam is the brain and the Arc of the Covenant is carried by TWO staves [spines].

The second picture shows an enlightened one sitting on the cube [see foregoing] but now the solar Christic forces are being utilized to transform the Lunar [Soul] He [Sun or Christ] makes union with the regenerate She [Moon or Soul]. I wish to present you as a chaste virgin. In other words, these pictures relate a process of transformation.

For initially the serpent must be raised so that consciousness is awakened. This means that the Adam man is formed in the male or female. And the soul begins to Live. Other transformation [initiations if you will] must also occur. Such as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc. When Moses comes then comes a sustained Will power to perform the Work. But Moses cannot get the being into the Promised Lands. Said Promised Lands have nothing to do with physical Earth.

First one works with the Lunar forces, then later the Solar forces clean all aspects of the house. For He said what is thy name and they said Legion. And it was He [Sun of Righteousness] who threw the strong men out of the boys house.

By the way this has nothing to do with the personal Ego. And I am sure I am missing much more that is being said silently in symbolic form.

Best Regards,
MJ

David Merrill
01-10-19, 11:44 AM
The foregoing pictures are code. The one on the cube is an enlightened Light worker who has raised the serpent on the brass staff [ref Holy Bible]. Notice he sits on the cube. He has received New Jerusalem [a new Heaven and a new Earth]. The ones standing before him are initiates in the great work. He offers the Lunar aspect because they must work with their lower waters in sexual sacred union to raise the serpent. Eve is the sexual organs - Adam is the brain and the Arc of the Covenant is carried by TWO staves [spines].

The second picture shows an enlightened one sitting on the cube [see foregoing] but now the solar Christic forces are being utilized to transform the Lunar [Soul] He [Sun or Christ] makes union with the regenerate She [Moon or Soul]. I wish to present you as a chaste virgin. In other words, these pictures relate a process of transformation.

For initially the serpent must be raised so that consciousness is awakened. This means that the Adam man is formed in the male or female. And the soul begins to Live. Other transformation [initiations if you will] must also occur. Such as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc. When Moses comes then comes a sustained Will power to perform the Work. But Moses cannot get the being into the Promised Lands. Said Promised Lands have nothing to do with physical Earth.

First one works with the Lunar forces, then later the Solar forces clean all aspects of the house. For He said what is thy name and they said Legion. And it was He [Sun of Righteousness] who threw the strong men out of the boys house.

By the way this has nothing to do with the personal Ego. And I am sure I am missing much more that is being said silently in symbolic form.

Best Regards,
MJ

Said Promised Lands have nothing to do with physical Earth.

Yet the physical earth descends from the Promised Lands.

There are two predominant parables describing the ego's role. Enlil and Enki were half brothers. Enlil is EL SHADDAI of the Bible or LORD in the KJV. Enki is ADONAI or nearly consistently ADONAI (Enki ATEN). Enlil retained more of the gigantism and elongated skull features claiming his mother was older, and that he should rule alone; the "jealous God" of the Bible. Enke was the older brother and so he ruled Babylon.

Both the Flood, and the Tower being destroyed by foreigners invading are parables of how Enlil, the jealous and angry god invited the surrounding nations into Mesopotamia, diversity destroying the Hanging Gardens of Babylon (Garden of Eden) forever. Look at Numbers 13:33 for a proof that the Flood left the NEPHALIM in fact alive.

Doc 30 of the Albany Remand reveals:

Draco will one day again be the Center of the Universe - stationary in the Northern Sky:

The Dragon, or Serpent is the beginning of the Bible Story... but I guess we already knew that.

Please define and describe your wonderful interpretation of the two brothers. I am putting it to memory; believe me. It is worth the effort!

I appreciate you Michael Joseph!

That is what I always noticed about ACIM. Predominantly women reading study groups, it becomes therapy where they war against the ego. They ignore Page 53, (58 in the new edition). "I will never attack your ego but I am trying to teach you about the thought system from which the ego arises." As best I can tell, none of the ladies are really getting any satisfaction.

Michael Joseph
01-10-19, 03:43 PM
The following is a symbolic glyph for your amusement:

Best regards,
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
01-10-19, 08:40 PM
Back to topic, what was the original claim in the cause? And how was it framed? I don't have the case in front of me?

David Merrill
01-10-19, 09:29 PM
Back to topic, what was the original claim in the cause? And how was it framed? I don't have the case in front of me?

John acquired default, or so it seemed. But the DoJ was silent because he had failed to serve the local AG or State Attorney General.

Doc 1 - Complaint. (https://netorg573793-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/david_merrill_bishopcastle_us/EUPJRrrRM99JrlSDN_SG9PoBKS9lZ40Co4lkBwR8tZadGQ?e=G E5L2a)

David Merrill
01-12-19, 08:12 AM
The following is a symbolic glyph for your amusement:

Best regards,
Michael Joseph

By and large, this will depict the two different religions at the base of the Holy Bible. It explains the strain felt between Jesus' sex magick and the Pharisee/Sadducee monotheism on the Temple Mount. All you have to do is take another look at the Bible after hearing this and it will become obvious and intuitive.

The NEPHALIM survived the Flood. See Numbers 13:33. The Flood and Languages of the Tower are parables depicting how Enlil (YHVH) encouraged surrounding cultures to 'move on in' to beautiful Babylon. Nebuchadnezzar BELSHAZZAR made a subsequent attempt at world conquest through creation of the Jews. Both required the worship of YHVH - "The One True God".

The telomeregenesis therapy through Starfire communion (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_13a.htm) even requires modification in diet. The sacrificial system of intercession (commercial priestcraft) requires large intake of meat protein while pre- and neo-natal vitamins supporting cycloasteragenol delivery of telomere and fetal stem cells into the frontal lobes is more styled for the emerging MELCHIZEDEK.

Remember how Abram was on the verge of a long life's end at 99 - then went on to be 176? And Sarah, dried up at 91 bore a son of Babylonian/Egyptian marriage and then went on to 126?

Mysticomimetic neuropsychopharmacology. Time to rethink - Everlasting Life. Visit Deuteronomy 32:7 -

“Remember the days of old,
Consider the years of many generations.
Ask your father, and he will show you;
Your elders, and they will tell you:

Then reading the Starfire article by the Chancellor of the Dragon Court remember how Methuselah lived 960 years?

To get the sex magick remember the only time Jesus was anointed, it was from a priestess.

Michael Joseph
01-12-19, 06:02 PM
You're on it brother! Jesus did not create a new religion. Religion is divisive in it's outer practice. Notice Jesus explains sex magic to Nicodemus but he being a learned one in Israel still did not get it. He did not recognize that the SON promised to everyone [Abraham] is born in the Spinal Column.

And yet it is obvious to the student of Scripture that the Nephalim survived the flood. I wrote the attached years ago when I was in a different phase of development. Whilst it remains true, I see now the Scriptures as being symbolic of the war happening between the inner man and the outer man in relation to the archetypes in Atziluth. Mankind fallen in Malkuth needs desperately to return to Yesod but without the key needed to raise the Adam man [serpent on the pole] being born of the Spirit is difficult. It is necessary that man raise his vital body and stop spilling out his energy in complete waste.

Indeed two staves carry the ark. A woman and a man enter into Eden.

I apologize if I come off a bit angry in my writing. I was at a weird place of awakening to truth and being upset that most everything presented is a lie. I was growing weary of religion for it only served - in my mind - to bind me to a fleshly man who seemed to me to be raping the masses. True Religion binds one to God in marriage - Holy Matrimony.

However, I now see the "woman's water" in a totally different light. So I will withdraw upon that statement which sort of changes everything but that is for another day. Be in great good health and in overflowing prosperity.

With best regards,
Michael Joseph

P.S. Metaphysically is not a giant synonymous with a Religion - a man of renown? If the keys are removed from said Religion can those who practice in that Religion hope to practice in Truth? Are not then "sons of God" equated to truths in God? And are not "daughters of man" equated to "desires of man". And what happens with the Holy is mixed with the profane? Is this not Adultery?

Is not the result then preachers who sell wares in the pulpit under the guise of prosperity for all? See now how these indeed live amongst us - and even so - at the tops of every grand building they hide in plain sight. Now consider your own psyche and the beliefs that are resident in your subconscious. How did those nation states [beliefs] come to be resident in your subconscious? Are not these beliefs like lenses of which we look thru a glass [darkly]?

David Merrill
01-15-19, 09:25 AM
Whilst it remains true, I see now the Scriptures as being symbolic of the war happening between the inner man and the outer man in relation to the archetypes in Atziluth.

The holographic reflection of this war is found in Nehemiah and Ezra. The People of the Land were accepting the Divine Feminine found in two deities of Mesopotamian Anunnaki - Enki and Enlil. While Nebuchadnezzar developed a weapon, the Jews on the Temple Mount in honor of the insecure and genocidal YHVH only - Enlil - El Shaddai. A very masculine patriarchal archetype as it turns out, cranked by commercial priestcraft.

When I was stubbornly conditioned to abhor blood, especially menstruum I accepted The Nazarene Gospel Restored rendition of Jesus, married before John to Mary MAGDALENE depicting Jesus lying on his back with Mary standing over him in a symbol of birthing. A deeper understanding describes cunnilingus with gravity washing the olfactory bulb in viable human fetal stem cells - telomeregenesis. The olfactory fibers are connected directly to the frontal lobes.

These youthful telomerace DNA imprints would easily be described throughout the entire body.

Drink my blood.
Welcome to everlasting life.

The stories about Jesus teaching in India decades after the alleged Crucifixion might be factual.

David Merrill
01-16-19, 07:10 AM
- at the tops of every grand building they hide in plain sight.

Surprisingly my Witching Hour might not be filled with the above mentioned activity around telomeregenesis. I have my fun, while I write to you all.

Watching a comedy skit about TRUMP earlier this evening I heard;

We are now in the second biggest government shutdown in history... 1995; Here we come!!

You may recall how many times I have described that event as mine.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1351&d=1380724512

It was ascending to process my creation through Rush capitalizing on fear. He did not understand that the Shutdown would become the 31-Day Government Shutdown. - That the tradition is for the bankruptcy restructure to occur over a thirty-day term, cessation in banking. Fortunately Congress sanctions that we do not have to change the name, United States like banking tradition mandates.

Described herein this thread we are now watching the cessation, the "Omission" of the War from the Bankers' Code. The weaponry affects murders like I describe but mostly the mental STRAWMAN is drawn into the Shadows through the dog-Latin.

So help me God.

SO HELP ME GOD.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3377&d=1454405119

Intellectual dishonesty found Victor WOLSKI using the pretended offensive observations to remove my Refusal for Cause on his oath of office from the published record. It might require new patterns of brain organization to originate the ideas but not much imagination to follow my process.

Pueblo is the Tenth Judicial District - Colorado Springs is the Fourth Judicial District and Ft Collins is the Eighth Judicial District (https://netorg573793-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/david_merrill_bishopcastle_us/EePlVkeT5A9Ov6b5zjavU6wBIgViAaauLahqQ5Xi7uevww?e=O cdMS0). You might recall how all three districts remember David Merrill clearly and with no small amount of emotional baggage. However, none of the districts are territorial jurisdiction - they are districts, not states. But both are only organizations of idea sets. Inverse to the old crude carpenter trick - when you get a nasty cut on your finger:

Soak it in cider. [OUCH!!]

Soak in inside her.

Telomeregenesis. You overcome taboo about blood and are back to work in the morning without the stitches billing and three days off without pay. The inscription on the Apprentice Pillar reads:

Wine is strong,
The King is stronger;
Woman is the Strongest,
Above All is Truth.

That might be why we find most of the correspondence happening between women?

David Merrill
01-16-19, 07:56 AM
The link above (https://netorg573793-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/david_merrill_bishopcastle_us/EePlVkeT5A9Ov6b5zjavU6wBIgViAaauLahqQ5Xi7uevww?e=O cdMS0) will help the reader understand how this is behind the current restructure.

What is really happening here, from my perspective is that communication is creation and two men who were in jail last week are free, because attorneys are talking. Then there is the geopolitical social engineering... Mostly we find the Authorizing Attorney covering up forgery, that instead of a $50K bond warrant out of Colorado Springs, there is a $7K bond and warrant out of Ft Collins, and even so, probably not much desire to pursue extradition. Especially considering the Arizona "Commissioner" has released an alleged repeated bond-jumper for a few hundred dollars.

There are two major flaws violating constitution and law, so that recusal is the wrong word. There is no recusal if the "judge" was never seated as a judge. I have always described these actors as 'attorneys in black robes' and we see one attorney authorizing another attorney who fraudulently signs as, District Court Judge.

the oath was not published within the time permitted by law
she "swears", not affirms while removing "ever-living God"

With Justice Brett MICHAEL KAVENAUGH overseeing things, we are watching the compliance and rectification of the Dragon Court. Certainly it comes to any attorney's attention in the Dragon Court how Julie Kuntz FIELDS avoided writing her name clearly anywhere on the process, knowing that people cannot read her signature. The suitor had to look on her oath of office and match up the scribbling.

David Merrill
01-16-19, 06:51 PM
To further develop your understanding about Mexican Wall = red herring...

We look at the gold thief of the Holy Bible, processing the gold from the Golden Calf into powder - manna from heaven for the communication with the Levite priests in Jerusalem. As indicated by the description of the Enlil hieroglyphic above created a LULU. This term is rare but "God's Chosen People" are a plan for global conquest, by a genetically engineered genius. He delivered to Moses the telomeregenesis therapy but delivered it with the Law, and a big guilt trip for the Israelites.

The law prohibits the ingestion of blood. And the law prohibits contact with menstruum, even until a woman is completely done with her period and after she has washed herself clean. During any time when she might deliver from the treasury of viable human fetal stem cells, she is considered "unclean" and forbidden to touch anybody.

Everlasting life is to Judaism and Christianity secret and private intellectual property.

Knowledge delivers us.

For the intents of this post I mean that 32° Scottish Rite Freemason James Harlan co-authored Are You Lost at C? (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4818&d=1491725877) Before studying at the Mason Library and Museum I was very distrusting of Masons. Jim won my trust by telling me how at every degree he was promised more revelation of the Secrets of the Sanctuary - like I describe herein. When he got to the 32nd degree though, he requested disclosure and was told that he must earn more trust yet, and get the 33rd degree before he would be told the rest of the esoteric. He quit paying dues but something interesting came of it. On the eve of the 1998 Crash, he sold his entire portfolio of client investments, based on Fibonacci grind.

His Libel in Review (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=2054&d=1417469023) never got to state court because Mr Wiley Young DANIEL is not and never been a federal judge. But this is the only instance where a FrivPen against an estate has 'disappeared (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=2692&d=1436051427)' from the county clerk and recorder, that I have seen.

Late in 1995 I adjusted my Libel in Review to be against the International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service and filed it In Forma Pauperis before Mr. SPARR. He refused me. My objection was that I did not want to use the $120 in the currency issued by the UN Defendant (the IMF is an organ of the UN). On my way back from Denver Jim paged me. I stopped and called from a truck stop. Jim was offering to pay the $120 and I was grateful, "If the In Forma Pauperis fails then I will gladly accept."

He replied, No. You have to turn around and go file it now, today.

I pointed out that the courthouse would be closed. He told me the clerk and security would be keeping the courthouse open late for me.

???

I declined the offer and when Mr SPARR refused the In Forma Pauperis I paid the $120 and filed the Libel in Review. The next morning I hear Rush going on with his fearful hate-mongering about the Government was shut down. Of course nobody knew it would be a restructure - 31-Day Government Shutdown. I did not realize until some time later that my demand for In Forma Pauperis was demand for lawful money.

Now it is so obvious. Do you see the connections to the Dragon Court and why KAVANAUGH's oath is very compelling behind the admiralty garnishment on the US Governor for the IMF?

lorne
01-17-19, 05:07 PM
Late in 1995 I adjusted my Libel in Review to be against the International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service and filed it In Forma Pauperis before Mr. SPARR. He refused me. My objection was that I did not want to use the $120 in the currency issued by the UN Defendant (the IMF is an organ of the UN). On my way back from Denver Jim paged me. I stopped and called from a truck stop. Jim was offering to pay the $120 and I was grateful, "If the In Forma Pauperis fails then I will gladly accept."

He replied, No. You have to turn around and go file it now, today.

I pointed out that the courthouse would be closed. He told me the clerk and security would be keeping the courthouse open late for me.

???

I declined the offer and when Mr SPARR refused the In Forma Pauperis I paid the $120 and filed the Libel in Review. The next morning I hear Rush going on with his fearful hate-mongering about the Government was shut down. Of course nobody knew it would be a restructure - 31-Day Government Shutdown. I did not realize until some time later that my demand for In Forma Pauperis was demand for lawful money.

Rush? guessing that is Rush Limbaugh. That is interesting. I take it you paid the $120 in lawful money which is not the currency of the defendant.

I thought the 1995 shutdown was 21 days. Apparently when an emergency shutdown like this lasts 30 days, those emergency furloughed workers can be laid off in an administrative furlough https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html

This anonymous senior official (https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smoke-out-resistance) says most of his "colleagues actively work against the president’s agenda." Restructure?

I am always please when members are paying attention to detail. I have been saying about 1/23 that this is just a good way to remember. If these national bankruptcies (Bretton Woods Agreements) were strictly held to traditions then TRUMP would have to rename the United States. But I wouldn't put it past him. The mysticomimetic neuropsychopharmacology came through this morning thinking about more than 100,000 bot memberships here from China and Russia...

USA v. Internet Research Agency (https://netorg573793-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/david_merrill_bishopcastle_us/EbDwzeeMYstBpLpKgUSKfZMBiSaD2wYpWLm15Yb6n6yk3g?e=o xG8N9)

Amicus Curiae (https://netorg573793-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/david_merrill_bishopcastle_us/Ef5Uc7NVPlBLkPhIPI5MH6MBl9KovFeBzGLfP53ymElxlA?e=c obhgZ)

Thank goodness for a little moderation!

David Merrill
01-19-19, 10:18 AM
P.S. Metaphysically is not a giant synonymous with a Religion - a man of renown?

This is why I feel we compliment each other here and on the brain trust, including your student body too. Your civil engineering works in well with my geopolitical social engineering. The clearest method of dispelling the opiate (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9UTIXUGDLs)is to interpret the Bible correctly, both metaphysically and as a historical document.

Jim and I took apart Jesus' ancestry, heritage and destiny correctly. This required Christianity Explored x 7. I actually went through seven full sessions of Christianity Explored focusing on the Book of Mark while consulting with Jim up at the Castle.

It seems kept quiet but the Green Initiative was once developing technologies dissecting shards of paper mache. They probably found it unproductive to Christianity as commercial priestcraft and stopped before exposure. People would not throw away parchment and papyrus (writing paper). They glued it together with gluten for utensils like wastebaskets and salad tongs etc. So now we use a 3-D printer to reproduce the artifact and peel out the layers and raise the ink to read it. With Internet collation we are exposing the entirety of Mesopotamian history showing how the Chancellor of the Dragon Court Sir Laurence GARDNER was revealing some important facets of the Bible Story (http://ufo-research.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/erich_von_daniken_the_gold_of_the_gods.pdf).

It has such an amount of novel information that I suggest you print it out, and read along while watching the video (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_13a.htm). That saved me a few hours.

The Bible Story as a Wedding Song is wonderful Michael Joseph. I was noticing a page about the layout of Washington DC, that I copied into the attached pdf. The street orientation is designed to emphasize Isis... and the Christian Virgin. Catnip!!

xparte
01-26-19, 07:12 PM
BankersOnline.com some samplings

Customer Request Regarding "Lawful Money" 12 USC 4
Dolly Nugent
Southern California
A customer has requested that we attach a Notice and Demand to his signature card which states "pursuant to the discovery of the following law and remedy found in Title 12 United States Code Section 411 that all transactions involving Federal reserve notes transferred and/or/deposoited to and/or withdrawn from (our bank name) are to be redeemed in lawful money." It goes on and then at the end it states that if no response is received within 21 days of receiving the notice it will result in a automatic default judgement and a permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence. And he had it notarized.

We advised him verbally that our deposit agreement and signature card govern the account and that we do not honor individual requests such as this. Now he wants our response in writing.

Is anyone else receiving these type of requests?

Sorry our bank and just about every bank in the US does not carry "lawful money" only money issued by the US Federal Reserve system. Enclosed is a check for the balance of your account.

Please do not try to reopen your account as we will not be honoring your request.

Thank you and have a nice day.The Banking Clerks verbiage like the Court Clerks verbiage We dont speak to the DEAD In Law. I am Identified as my bank card and its account as Dead When ones assets are arrested or frozen. access de/notes de/posit de/livery de/mand a verbal operant in which the response is reinforced by a characteristic consequence and is therefore under the functional control of relevant conditions of deprivation or aversive stimulation. ... But many mands have no correspondence to the reinforcer.
MAND = (Request) De = de- a prefix occurring in loanwords from Latin ( decide ); also used to indicate privation, removal, and separation. BANK loanword a word adopted from a foreign language with little or no modification. Some Bank Banter for amusement only Re: Customer Request Regarding "Lawful Money" 12 USC 4 [Re: Dolly Nugent]
rlcarey Offline
10K Club

Re: Customer Request Regarding "Lawful Money" 12 USC 4 [Re: Dolly Nugent]
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
Nut case. Close his account and send him on his way. These section 411 people are nothing but trouble.

Chex
01-27-19, 02:22 PM
Sorry our bank and just about every bank in the US does not carry "lawful money" only money issued by the US Federal Reserve system. Enclosed is a check for the balance of your account.

Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971.

The $2 bill has not been removed from circulation and is still a circulating denomination of United States paper currency. The Federal Reserve System does not, however, request the printing of that denomination as often as the others.

http://novan.info/american-dollar.htm

Michael Joseph
01-27-19, 09:47 PM

Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971.

The $2 bill has not been removed from circulation and is still a circulating denomination of United States paper currency. The Federal Reserve System does not, however, request the printing of that denomination as often as the others.

http://novan.info/american-dollar.htm

I am thinking that some of those who would secretly enter to spy out our liberty would go to such banks and make a terrible stink so as to create confusion. One does not need to be just in order to shut down a program. All one needs to do is to create such confusion in the mind of the ones who are order takers. You have to remember that these are simple farmers, people of the land, the common clay of the new west, you know.... millennials.

Why create a stir? It is unnecessary.

Best regards,
MJ

xparte
01-28-19, 01:33 AM
I am thinking that some of those who would secretly enter to spy out our liberty would go to such banks and make a terrible stink so as to create confusion. One does not need to be just in order to shut down a program. All one needs to do is to create such confusion in the mind of the ones who are order takers. You have to remember that these are simple farmers, people of the land, the common clay of the new west, you know.... millennials.

The Bank employees on this Bankersonline have personal opinions as how they deal with nut jobs. yet the Bank employees and its Owners obviously hold separate opinions. . NOTICE No service without wearing Shoes or Shirt Thats posted no excuses just opinion from the nut iob thats without the service requirements. So when a Branch puts a NOTICE that no service in lawful money. or a NOTICE debt account holders only service.

Somebody's gotta go back and get a s#!t load of dimes! commercial conditioning Uncle Mel as The Gov Le Petomane, meaning “The Fartiste.”. . The Stinkers

xparte
01-28-19, 04:30 PM
Customer Request Regarding "Lawful Money" 12 USC 4 | General Discussion | For Bankers. From Bankers
www.bankersonline.com
Redemption is up to who ever wants your business? under what authority can I demand lawful money its in the language a DEMAND is a request MJ I accept and agree their are those who would secretly enter to spy out our liberty would go to such banks and make a terrible stink so as to create confusion. The Bank employees know we are also bank employees SS# garnish ME how a shit load of dimes is lawful in its nature . Any note with a serial # can be recorded as being lawful "lawful money" is understood to apply to every form of money which is endowed by law with the legal tender quality after specifying such determination, shall cause the same to be recorded in the ...office of comptroller of currency. So my district employee status in the district? can record my lawful determination as a chartered bank member . Endorsing bylaw end/owed by law liberty spy vs spy

lorne
02-01-19, 04:06 AM
I am thinking that some of those who would secretly enter to spy out our liberty would go to such banks and make a terrible stink so as to create confusion. Indeed. I saw where Aaron Greenspan, creator of the original facebook prototype at Harvard, said fake accounts now likely exceed 50% of the network:

Facebook has been lying to the public about the scale of its problem with fake accounts, which likely exceed 50% of its network. Its official metrics—many of which it has stopped reporting quarterly—are self-contradictory and even farcical. The company has lost control of its own product.https://www.plainsite.org/realitycheck/facebook.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXvzhYnlTU0
Inside Of A Chinese Click Farm

Yes, you can buy 1000 Facebook likes for $5 https://bitify.com/auctions/marketing-seo/facebook-post-likes-1000-1653089/

David Merrill
02-05-19, 06:24 PM
I guess MENDOZA was just ventilating. He "ruled" in John's favor, according to the rule of law and so I doubt that his "opinion" will be utilized by the IRS attorneys or DoJ to influence IRS agents processing demands by return.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5305&d=1549377093

lorne
02-06-19, 03:42 AM
I took a look. Document 19 (http://www.ctcwarrior.com/cv-00053%20Doc%2019.pdf) and Document 20 (http://www.ctcwarrior.com/cv-00053%20Doc%2020.pdf)

Looks like MENDOZA vacated the order granting US' Motion to Dismiss. Construed the US' Motion as a summary judgment motion and re-note it for non-oral hearing on March 22. And the Plaintiff is to file a response by Feb 22 and the Defendant has until March 8th.

Looks more like a "to be Continued" to me.

David Merrill
02-06-19, 09:14 AM
To be continued...

I have been encouraging John to joinder into the Albany Remand all along. At present he wants me to defend the law. Defending the law makes no sense to me. MENDOZA is not a judicial judge and he pretends to be a judicial judge. The law about redemption never comes into question. John should quit defending that MENDOZA is a judge - from my perspective anyway.

marcel
02-12-19, 10:34 AM
And the Plaintiff is to file a response by Feb 22 and the Defendant has until March 8th.

How's that for fair and equal. Is this so the black-robed attorney has time to share the filing with his brother at the Lodge?

As for fake users and spies - they're everywhere. Infiltration and manipulation happens but just like Caitlin Johnstone (https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/how-to-tell-if-someone-is-controlled-opposition-394a2a21ad91) I don't let it get to me. I enjoy the whole panopoly - take what's factual and ignore the rest.

David Merrill
02-12-19, 10:55 AM
John wishes for me to defend the law...

That fits well. My gut says so too. But it may be more subconscious than conscious. He was doing it for money - the refunds.

lorne
04-01-19, 01:55 PM
MENDOZA made final judgment on March 25th - summary judgment for the Defendant, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. At least on Schlabach's 2013 claim.
Document 25 (http://www.ctcwarrior.com/cv-00053%20Doc%2025.pdf)
Document 26 (http://www.ctcwarrior.com/cv-00053%20Doc%2026.pdf)

I see more problems with SCHLABACH's claim. From page 5:
In his Form 1040, Schlabach claimed $54,084 in “[w]ages, salaries, tips, etc.” from IRS Form W-2; subtracted $54,084 in “[o]ther income” he purported to have “REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PER 12 U.S.C. 411 ab initio”; then claimed zero dollars in “total income,” “adjusted gross income,” “taxable income,” and tax liability. It's impossible for an employee grossing $54,084 to have $54,084 in net pay to redeem in lawful money. Schlabach's net pay (actual paycheck amounts) after SS, Medicare, FITW, & State tax deductions would be more in the neighborhood of $36,250. His self-assessment is substantially incorrect.

And what is “REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PER 12 U.S.C. 411 ab initio” From the beginning? Beginning of when? Where are the copies of redeemed LM checks? Signature card? marked up copy of Notice & Demand? I see none in this claim. It's one thing to say you're redeeming lawful money and quite another to actually do it and back it up with proof. This is rule #2 of the the lesson plan - keep the record. SCHLABACH claim fails rules of evidence.

Sabo
04-02-19, 09:30 PM
It's impossible for an employee grossing $54,084 to have $54,084 in net pay to redeem in lawful money. Schlabach's net pay (actual paycheck amounts) after SS, Medicare, FITW, & State tax deductions would be more in the neighborhood of $36,250. His self-assessment is substantially incorrect.

I'm confused by this statement, given your responses in other threads (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2450-Get-Your-Taxes-Won&p=25153&viewfull=1#post25153). If one is redeeming LM, why would you expect them to have FITW, or any of the others for that matter?

Granted, I don't believe they're "wages", and shouldn't have been marked on the 1040; is that the issue you have with the assessment?

marcel
04-03-19, 03:07 AM
We may have a new verb in our vocabulary.

Filer: Oh no. Just realized I didn't include evidence of my redeemed lawful money.

Dude! You Schlaback'd your tax return.

Filer: I knoed.

lorne
04-03-19, 07:04 PM
Yes, I was going to say I don't know where this guy is coming from but, after searching he appears to have some history as an enrolled agent; if this is the same guy.

As a side venture, Schlabach encouraged investors “to shield their investments from taxes” by setting up “pure trusts” sold by another company, Heritage America.
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2008/feb/17/swindlers-number-is-coming-up/

Reminds me of the Jon Lovitz character from SNL.
IRS: Why do you feel you have no taxable income?
J: I was um... I was doing what those guys in Colorado do. You know the ones who haven't paid income taxes in years.
IRS: Demanding lawful money?
J: Yeah, that's it - Remanding lawful money. Yeah that's the ticket.

ag maniac
04-04-19, 01:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0vR6CQr.jpg

lorne
04-10-19, 01:49 PM
There is a Tax Protester Dossier entry for SCHLABACH over here http://tpgurus.wikidot.com that indicates he is an enrolled agent. I believe that site is maintained by the quatlosers. They have entries for all the big names ... but look who is noticeably absent!

marcel
04-10-19, 10:54 PM
Oh. You're saying that David Merrill is the glaring omission?

xparte
04-11-19, 01:02 AM
My only noticeable and glittering contribution to a simplified truth was once complemented and briefly glimmered on the Quaternary Dinosaurs Bannister . Our failure to act, which generally attracts different legal consequences from our positive conduct David Merrill when all responses fail. The Quatloos were handed their greatest losses and Omissions.

David Merrill
04-11-19, 10:07 AM
There is a Tax Protester Dossier entry for SCHLABACH over here http://tpgurus.wikidot.com that indicates he is an enrolled agent. I believe that site is maintained by the quatlosers. They have entries for all the big names ... but look who is noticeably absent!

Thanks for putting that together. His behavior was telling me so.

Funny feeling... being a glaring omission.

lorne
04-11-19, 03:14 PM
Yes, another glaring omission to go along with the other GLARING OMISSION (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145-Exactly-what-does-the-IRS-agent-think&p=24661&viewfull=1#post24661).

You've been on the scene well over a decade now yet they do not classify you a Tax Protester, another patriot nutjob with a wacky theory. After all, who needs a tax protest when you can simply stop endorsing private credit and owe no tax. This is tacit acknowledgment by the quatloser that your interpretation of remedy found at Section 16 of the Federal Reserve act is correct.

David Merrill
06-14-19, 09:07 AM
Yes, another glaring omission to go along with the other GLARING OMISSION (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145-Exactly-what-does-the-IRS-agent-think&p=24661&viewfull=1#post24661).

You've been on the scene well over a decade now yet they do not classify you a Tax Protester, another patriot nutjob with a wacky theory. After all, who needs a tax protest when you can simply stop endorsing private credit and owe no tax. This is tacit acknowledgment by the quatloser that your interpretation of remedy found at Section 16 of the Federal Reserve act is correct.

There are so many lines of logic and reason all pointing to the same conclusion - remedy is sound. Ten Docs later we have made no progress with non-judge MENDOZA:

Altering or amending a judgment under Rule 59(e) “is an ‘extraordinary remedy’ usually available only when (1) the court committed manifest errors of law or fact...

I might reach out to John and try discerning what he is thinking. He finally drives the "judge" to say something quite revealing:

The Court certifies that an appeal of this Order could not be taken in good faith.

Is MENDOZA warning John that he cannot consider this in any other light but for central banking in public law? That his principal is and shall remain esoteric? See the Ninth Degree in the Rosicrucian Handbook.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5263&d=1547120946

David Merrill
06-14-19, 01:01 PM
No wonder MENDOZA is discouraging John from making any appeal. I tell you, this is what happens when you have a "judge" who knows full well that his oath is bogus and that John has no Recourse in the law. No bond.

The amusing part is that MENDOZA is actually giving the best advisement a non-judge in racketeering could give. Don't bother trying to find any honest judge in the federal judiciary. We might have been fooled a moment by Brett Michael KAVANAUGH simulating Justice REHNQUIST with valid wording on his oath.

It makes me wonder if BERGER (REHNQUIST's Witness) has a valid oath? Could somebody make the request?

FOIAONLINE (https://www.foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/home).

P.S. I believe the big promoter of Redeeming Lawful Money is Congress at Section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act.

marcel
06-16-19, 07:34 PM
I will have a warren earl burger, no onions.

And where exactly can i sell my birthright? I don't see any for sale. It's almost like there's effort to paint this guy as a kook. And he's going along with it.

David Merrill
06-16-19, 08:44 PM
I will have a warren earl burger, no onions.

And where exactly can i sell my birthright? I don't see any for sale. It's almost like there's effort to paint this guy as a kook. And he's going along with it.

I agree. He acquired the MENDOZA oath early at my suggestion. Yet he rode it out, with me learning all along the way - but to his detriment so far as refund of his withholdings and getting money instead of having to pay the IRS.

Yet he is very intelligent.

So something is up.

David Merrill
09-23-19, 07:01 PM
A woman is emailing, wondering why not file a suit to challenge the MENDOZA Order? I told her she should be careful who she listens to. If MENDOZA is not a judge, then his opinion is simply a personal comment. And since he fraudulently pretends to be a judge, there is very little merit.

David Merrill
12-01-19, 08:24 AM
Hello everybody;

I am posting my suspicion that John SCHLABACH is an agent provocateur. This is to say he is getting a break on past liabilities for generating case law against remedy, for the purpose of discouraging people searching the Internet about Redeeming Lawful Money.

I came across his case in Eastern Washington on PACER by accident. I do not believe that the IRS agents' strategy had anticipated my finding it in progress. So I told John early about MENDOZA being a bogus judge and encouraged him to enlist me to disqualify him on having a vacant office. At that time I recall finding his history with the IRS and realizing, "This guy is in big trouble already." So I had a sinking feeling that he would be available for exactly what is going on.

One suitor tells me,

It looks to me like that is exactly what it was about redeem in lawful money, they ruled aginst him last year 2018 but this year it was dropped i guess because of his appeals he filed.
I did find it on a google search of frivolous filing. Not sure what the besmirch remedy is.

The remedy is not to believe what you read on the Internet. MENDOZA is not a federal judge. He can judge in equity by consent of the parties and that is where John took it. I told him to be genuine in his efforts and principles he would need to disqualify MENDOZA before he lost in trial court. But now in hindsight I am convinced my suspicions have been truthful. John is hurting a lot less from the "loss" in (vacant) court because he played his role in generating rumors that besmirch a perfect absolute right to be redeemed from central banking dishonors.