PDA

View Full Version : Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Christopher Jonathan
03-02-19, 05:20 AM
Hi StSC,

Christopher Jonathon here, been a member since 2016 redeeming Lawful Money and filing for the first time this year (2018 tax season)… I know, why am I just now filing? Let me explain.

I started working at CamelBak Products LLC., in 2015 as a 1099 contractor, it’s also the last year I filed my taxes without redeeming Lawful Money. I am currently married but plan on filing separately for 2016-2018 (My wife does not redeem LM) I learned about Lawful Money at the end of 2015 and started redeeming January of 2016 after talking with and signing up for the StSC through the gracious and intellectually talented David Merrill.

After discussing things through with David about filing 2016 and 2017 I opted out of filing those years because I hadn’t paid any of those years taxes (Not ideal I understand, but needed in paying off other debts). Fast forward to 2017 and I signed on at CamelBak as a W-4 employee (December 5), so I have a 1099 and W2 for that year.

Fast forward again to 2019 and here we are ready to file for 2018. I’m wondering should I go ahead and submit all of my paperwork for 2018 and see where that leads me with the IRS, or does anyone have any information or insight of what’s to come and if I should be filing 2016 and 2017 first? I’d like to sign my wife up to the Brain Trust and start redeeming but she has been quite clear that I need to fix this mess before she enters. Any and all information is warmly welcomed.

If anyone is actually close to the Bay Area (California) I could come to you and sit and go over my paperwork, I’ll also be in Idaho the 19-22 of April, the one thing I do well is my Evidence Repository so I have everything since I started redeeming.

Thanks in advanced for the help

David Merrill
03-02-19, 10:24 AM
Hi StSC,

Christopher Jonathon here, been a member since 2016 redeeming Lawful Money and filing for the first time this year (2018 tax season)… I know, why am I just now filing? Let me explain.

I started working at CamelBak Products LLC., in 2015 as a 1099 contractor, it’s also the last year I filed my taxes without redeeming Lawful Money. I am currently married but plan on filing separately for 2016-2018 (My wife does not redeem LM) I learned about Lawful Money at the end of 2015 and started redeeming January of 2016 after talking with and signing up for the StSC through the gracious and intellectually talented David Merrill.

After discussing things through with David about filing 2016 and 2017 I opted out of filing those years because I hadn’t paid any of those years taxes (Not ideal I understand, but needed in paying off other debts). Fast forward to 2017 and I signed on at CamelBak as a W-4 employee (December 5), so I have a 1099 and W2 for that year.

Fast forward again to 2019 and here we are ready to file for 2018. I’m wondering should I go ahead and submit all of my paperwork for 2018 and see where that leads me with the IRS, or does anyone have any information or insight of what’s to come and if I should be filing 2016 and 2017 first? I’d like to sign my wife up to the Brain Trust and start redeeming but she has been quite clear that I need to fix this mess before she enters. Any and all information is warmly welcomed.

If anyone is actually close to the Bay Area (California) I could come to you and sit and go over my paperwork, I’ll also be in Idaho the 19-22 of April, the one thing I do well is my Evidence Repository so I have everything since I started redeeming.

Thanks in advanced for the help

I have not seen it myself yet but hear that the 1040 Form has been changed this year. Something about Line 21 being moved to Line 6. Be certain that you only request the W-2 Amount for Withholding. Long ago I suggested that one include a paycheck redeemed in January, June and December showing the Demand. I have no reason to change that.

My first thought is to get your refund for 2018 and then work back to previous years. I just feel it is simpler.

I think it very possible that John is a clever agent working against redemption with the MENDOZA ORDER (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2494-The-MENDOZA-Order&highlight=mendoza) so it is also possible that you have alerted the IRS to use you for an example now that you are publishing your tax and redemption adventures here on StSC. Thank you for being bold though. Even if you get some FrivPen paper in the mail, it will be good to publish the Lesson Plan step-by-step here.

true identity
record forming - Refusal for Cause
redeeming lawful money

And as you know already, the brain trust is a lot of fun being involved with geopolitical engineering such as US Government "Shutdown" restructure in bankruptcy.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5276&d=1547720439

Also, remember how to REALLY make America Great Again by registering at Lawful Money Trust dot COM (www.lawfulmoneytrust.com).

Michael Joseph
03-02-19, 06:02 PM
Hi all,

I believe line 6 incorporates by reference Schedule 1. On schedule 1 you will find line 21 which is the same as it always was. You may notice the name of the form includes ADJUSTMENTS TO INCOME (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040s1.pdf)..

2nd Page Line 6 (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040.pdf)

Best regards,
MJ

Christopher Jonathan
03-02-19, 11:59 PM
Thank you David, I had a feeling it was best to start with 2018 and work backwards. I've been very excited to file and get this process going, I'll keep this forum/post updated as I go with this first filing. Forgot to mention I also have a 1099 for 2018 as well with some side work I had done. That's where things become a little confusing for me, as the W-2 is pretty straight forward I feel.

Just to keep you informed I'm sending the IRS my W-2 and 1099, a copy of all of my paychecks for the year with my stamp on the back, notice and demand with bank act information, summary of service that was served on the Federal Reserve, and my Social Security Statement showing I had reached my 10 year minimum limit for payment as we discussed some time ago, however SSA was unwilling to provide me a statement showing that I had met my obligation (so I may just leave that out of my package).

I thought I was already registered with www.lawfulmoneytrust.com, I'll have to look into that if not, but I could've sworn I was already grandfathered in from when I first signed up with you.

Christopher Jonathan
03-03-19, 12:01 AM
Hi all,

I believe line 6 incorporates by reference Schedule 1. On schedule 1 you will find line 21 which is the same as it always was. You may notice the name of the form includes ADJUSTMENTS TO INCOME (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040s1.pdf)..

2nd Page Line 6 (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040.pdf)

Best regards,
MJ

Thank you for the clarification MJ, I was hoping to hear from you as well. Diving into this as we speak.

lorne
03-03-19, 04:23 AM
Yes, the IRS has made changes to Form 1040 for 2018 but Line 21 - Other income is still there for us on Schedule 1 where I'll be entering the total of my redeemed lawful money as a negative. As for 1099 reports of income, I would either list it or explain by attachment why you didn't. Otherwise you risk getting caught up in the AUR machine (Automated Under Reporter).

David Merrill
03-03-19, 09:57 AM
Thank you David, I had a feeling it was best to start with 2018 and work backwards. I've been very excited to file and get this process going, I'll keep this forum/post updated as I go with this first filing. Forgot to mention I also have a 1099 for 2018 as well with some side work I had done. That's where things become a little confusing for me, as the W-2 is pretty straight forward I feel.

Just to keep you informed I'm sending the IRS my W-2 and 1099, a copy of all of my paychecks for the year with my stamp on the back, notice and demand with bank act information, summary of service that was served on the Federal Reserve, and my Social Security Statement showing I had reached my 10 year minimum limit for payment as we discussed some time ago, however SSA was unwilling to provide me a statement showing that I had met my obligation (so I may just leave that out of my package).

I thought I was already registered with www.lawfulmoneytrust.com, I'll have to look into that if not, but I could've sworn I was already grandfathered in from when I first signed up with you.

There is a yearly renewal for Gold and Silver. Bronze is free and provides some extra reading and videos beyond Visitor. The Lesson Plan as a suitor on the brain trust is independent of the yearly renewal costs for Lawful Money Trust dot COM.

Step 2 of the Lesson Plan is mastering a special skill - Refusal for Cause. The right of refusal.

true identity
redeeming lawful money

I mention that because it is usually the part that takes a while. So a new suitor might forget if there are no presentments and I am glad to help and remind indefinitely over the years. With folks like mentioned herein enjoying no income tax I have realized my true value as First Redeemer and Trustee of the Resulting Trust too, in my geopolitical social engineering.

If a suitor wants to be joindered into the Albany Remand I will discount the $2K price by what I have already charged that particular suitor. But that is only if I can utilize that suitor's character or circumstances strategically. For example Michael James is geographically strategic with Castle Church and the garnishment on Steven Terner MNUCHIN as US Governor of the IMF (UN) triggered restructure in bankruptcy of the US Government. Basically a "You're Fired!" notification from reality TV.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5277&d=1547720486

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5294&d=1549245099

Some of the Rectification of Judiciary is going into effect very well.

The State of Colorado has corrected the Form of Oath too.

So the brain trust is fetching entertainment plus a feeling of inclusion with making changes in the evolution of human development.

Christopher Jonathan
03-06-19, 02:37 AM
Yes, the IRS has made changes to Form 1040 for 2018 but Line 21 - Other income is still there for us on Schedule 1 where I'll be entering the total of my redeemed lawful money as a negative. As for 1099 reports of income, I would either list it or explain by attachment why you didn't. Otherwise you risk getting caught up in the AUR machine (Automated Under Reporter).

Hi Lorne!

I was hoping to hear form you as well, reading some posts by you is what got me thinking about all the 1099/W4 items in the first place and how to handle a dual tax return. The only reason why I didn't report it until now was because it was supposed to be under $800 but then more work came out of it at a later date. The last thing I want to do is deal with the AUR machine - from what I've read here it can be a nightmare.

Christopher Jonathan
03-06-19, 02:45 AM
There is a yearly renewal for Gold and Silver. Bronze is free and provides some extra reading and videos beyond Visitor. The Lesson Plan as a suitor on the brain trust is independent of the yearly renewal costs for Lawful Money Trust dot COM.

Step 2 of the Lesson Plan is mastering a special skill - Refusal for Cause. The right of refusal.

true identity
redeeming lawful money

I mention that because it is usually the part that takes a while. So a new suitor might forget if there are no presentments and I am glad to help and remind indefinitely over the years. With folks like mentioned herein enjoying no income tax I have realized my true value as First Redeemer and Trustee of the Resulting Trust too, in my geopolitical social engineering.

If a suitor wants to be joindered into the Albany Remand I will discount the $2K price by what I have already charged that particular suitor. But that is only if I can utilize that suitor's character or circumstances strategically. For example Michael James is geographically strategic with Castle Church and the garnishment on Steven Terner MNUCHIN as US Governor of the IMF (UN) triggered restructure in bankruptcy of the US Government. Basically a "You're Fired!" notification from reality TV.

So the brain trust is fetching entertainment plus a feeling of inclusion with making changes in the evolution of human development.

Yes, you're correct David, I forgot about it being a separate cost from the lawful money.com, and I have no problem paying the silver or gold amount, first things first I'll need my tax refund in order to do so. And yes, when my situation is settled we can talk about my wife signing up with or without a discount, I just want her to be as happy as I am with this group. Everyone is amazing, and I'm thankful to this day and can vividly remember the night you wrote me back via email about signing up. I'll have that moment with me the rest of my life.

I'm following the Rectification of Judiciary very closely as you send out the email updates. You're fired! lol got a chuckle out of that

David Merrill
03-06-19, 10:33 AM
Thank you!

The execution of law, as physics theoretical being active verb, is quite a joy to experience at this level.

marcel
03-06-19, 01:47 PM
The last thing I want to do is deal with the AUR machine -

I beat the AUR machine. Fun times. I think it was this thread that got me started:
https://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145/page2
There is a group of people in Colorado who do not pay Income Tax; they are doing it right.

David Merrill
03-06-19, 04:45 PM
I beat the AUR machine. Fun times. I think it was this thread that got me started:
https://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145/page2
There is a group of people in Colorado who do not pay Income Tax; they are doing it right.

That is an interesting suitor on the brain trust. He lives in Brooklyn and sent me photos of my family land claim; father's Patroon side. The Netherlands are big still around New Utrecht (New York).

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3835&d=1460505105

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3836&d=1460505304

The quote is from an IRS attorney overheard during a party. She was sister to a friend of the suitor. She clammed up when she realized she had attracted serious attention but began leaking gossip through her brother. So as the suitor was getting his refunds, he had a real time narrative going with what the IRS was "thinking".

The brain trust is amazing like that!

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3952&d=1461771386

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3845&d=1460568294

It is no mistake finding the Milestone with George WASHINGTON Revolutionary War memorabilia. My ancestors preserved the "perpetual inheritance" for me through Dutch, British and now American manorial law. WASHINGTON gave his blessing as NEPHALIM priest - MELCHIZEDEK. Look at Genesis 6; Sons of God. Jesus was also a Son of God.

Christopher Jonathan
03-14-19, 04:07 AM
Hey All,

Quick update I started all my paperwork by hand and after becoming somewhat frustrated and confused I was pointed to this thread by Lorne http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2450-Get-Your-Taxes-Won/page2, I followed the steps with the online TurboTax and my refund did exactly like the screenshots, went from owing to a full refund of all Federal and State income. However, should I be getting back my full state income? I only thought it was the federal we were to get back.

I haven't added in my small amount from 1099 yet so curious to see what happens then. But I was wondering if I should continue by hand the work or maybe continue to use the online TurboTax? And if I should use TurboTax how would I attach my paychecks, I don't see a place for that anywhere...

Christopher Jonathan
03-14-19, 04:49 AM
Hey All,

Quick update I started all my paperwork by hand and after becoming somewhat frustrated and confused I was pointed to this thread by Lorne http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2450-Get-Your-Taxes-Won/page2, I followed the steps with the online TurboTax and my refund did exactly like the screenshots, went from owing to a full refund of all Federal and State income. However, should I be getting back my full state income? I only thought it was the federal we were to get back.

I haven't added in my small amount from 1099 yet so curious to see what happens then. But I was wondering if I should continue by hand the work or maybe continue to use the online TurboTax? And if I should use TurboTax how would I attach my paychecks, I don't see a place for that anywhere...

So I just finished the online TurboTax (I saved the filing, have not submitted) added in my 1099 and it was spot on (owed $540 on the amount I hadn't paid) so it deducted that portion from my federal return. But what I found out was that I can save and print the documents and then send in with my pay checks endorsed and any other forms I see fit (although I'm starting to second guess sending anything else in other than a few paychecks like David had suggested in an earlier post - January, June and December)

But I'd like to hear back from anyone else in regards to the TurboTax V. Manual Paperwork route to see what's best - Thanks again everyone for your help, I went from frustrated to pretty damn happy even though I know this refund will more than likely be sent back to the IRS for 2016 and 2017 filings :/

David Merrill
03-14-19, 08:27 AM
If you have your withholdings applied to previous liability, please let us know.

It functions as an admission we are on remedy - spot on.

Christopher Jonathan
03-15-19, 04:40 AM
If you have your withholdings applied to previous liability, please let us know.

It functions as an admission we are on remedy - spot on.

Sorry David, I'm not sure what you mean, can you clarify for me?

David Merrill
03-15-19, 01:20 PM
Thanks again everyone for your help, I went from frustrated to pretty damn happy even though I know this refund will more than likely be sent back to the IRS for 2016 and 2017 filings

That passage is what prompted my comment.

Christopher Jonathan
03-16-19, 01:59 AM
That passage is what prompted my comment.

I see - I don't believe I saw a place to apply this refund to past liability, I did see the spot where it allows this refund to be made available for next years tax liability if there were one. I would love to kill two birds with one stone if so by applying this years tax refund to 2016 and 2017. I'll dig into this and see best route or if you have any thoughts feel free to send my way.

Thanks David

Christopher Jonathan
03-20-19, 05:33 AM
I see - I don't believe I saw a place to apply this refund to past liability, I did see the spot where it allows this refund to be made available for next years tax liability if there were one. I would love to kill two birds with one stone if so by applying this years tax refund to 2016 and 2017. I'll dig into this and see best route or if you have any thoughts feel free to send my way.

Thanks David

David, much research turned up no information on applying this years tax refund to past due amounts, probably because of the fact that I haven't filed meaning there is no tax obligation at the moment until I file those missing years. Seems to me the best course of action would be file this years return, and send in that same money plus return for one of the years tax obligation i.e. 2016 or 2017. After much deliberation on my part and seeing no one else respond to e-filing vs. mail filing, seems e-filing would be the best option in not tripping up the AUR machine, would you agree?

Christopher Jonathan
04-28-19, 07:35 PM
Hi everyone,

Here is an update to my filing - I certified mailed both Tax Refunds to their respective addresses on April 10 here are the tracking numbers if you want to take a look;

70181830000126098521 - Federal Refund to FRESNO, CA
70181830000126098514 - State Refund to SACRAMENTO, CA

What's interesting is that my Federal Refund to FRESNO, CA was delivered on April 16th however, my State Refund is somehow not delivered and I suspect is either "lost" or somehow being held but not signed for maybe? Has anyone had this type of issue before? After researching online I can make a request with the PostMaster for a refund and a formal complaint as to why my State Refund was not delivered and with no updates.

It took some time but looks like my Federal Return is finally being processed by the IRS, however it hasn't been approved yet

David Merrill
04-29-19, 09:43 AM
Hi everyone,

Here is an update to my filing - I certified mailed both Tax Refunds to their respective addresses on April 10 here are the tracking numbers if you want to take a look;

70181830000126098521 - Federal Refund to FRESNO, CA
70181830000126098514 - State Refund to SACRAMENTO, CA

What's interesting is that my Federal Refund to FRESNO, CA was delivered on April 16th however, my State Refund is somehow not delivered and I suspect is either "lost" or somehow being held but not signed for maybe? Has anyone had this type of issue before? After researching online I can make a request with the PostMaster for a refund and a formal complaint as to why my State Refund was not delivered and with no updates.

It took some time but looks like my Federal Return is finally being processed by the IRS, however it hasn't been approved yet

If this is conscious process then it reflects how effective Refusal for Cause based in redemption can be; to have such an elaborate team committing felony mail tampering under the instruction of the Postmaster General and his or her inspectors. In cooperation with CIA and NSA officers too.

Or it might be some metaphysics created out of potentials we cannot explain scientifically as or yet. A compelled obedience to law.

The frequency of history-altering processes to be delayed while less important mailings go smoothly boggles my rational calculations and mental statistics. However it makes sense.

My folders are becoming cluttered with screen shots of delayed process. My guess is that they are reading it and assessing risk. Doc 4; Page 2 of 15 in the Albany Remand throws a light for the actuary at the Bank of International Settlements.

Christopher Jonathan
05-02-19, 02:13 AM
If this is conscious process then it reflects how effective Refusal for Cause based in redemption can be; to have such an elaborate team committing felony mail tampering under the instruction of the Postmaster General and his or her inspectors. In cooperation with CIA and NSA officers too.

Or it might be some metaphysics created out of potentials we cannot explain scientifically as or yet. A compelled obedience to law.

The frequency of history-altering processes to be delayed while less important mailings go smoothly boggles my rational calculations and mental statistics. However it makes sense.

My folders are becoming cluttered with screen shots of delayed process. My guess is that they are reading it and assessing risk. Doc 4; Page 2 of 15 in the Albany Remand throws a light for the actuary at the Bank of International Settlements.

Thank You David, I find it fascinating the balls some people have obstructing redemption. But then again everyone has a boss and a job to do I suppose.

What's interesting is that my Green Certificate for the State sure enough came in the mail today, but online it shows that it's still in route to it's destination, so I would agree with you they are delaying process and making us frustrated in return.

I'm thinking it's probably best to wait a couple more weeks (shows online to wait at least 4 weeks) if my Tax Return hasn't been processed.

David Merrill
05-02-19, 05:50 AM
Take screen shots.

Maybe even show the screen shots to a postal inspector?

xparte
05-02-19, 07:13 AM
Type Government of the United States” into the Manta.com search engine, you’ll be whisked to a list of “7,666 matching US companies”.
The first “company” on the list is:
“Government of the United States (US Government) HQ
“the u.s. Capitol Washington DC”
The “HQ” stands for “headquarters”.
If you scroll down the list of other companies below the “Government of the United States,” you’ll find “branches” like “Executive Office of the United States Government” (6 entries), “United States Department of the Air Force (US Government),” “The Navy United States Department of (US Government Naval Reserves),” and “United States Court of Appeals For The 11th Circuit United States Courthouse”.
Apparently, the Navy, Air Force and Courts are “companies”. Ships with Sails and yes Pacer is a company The PACER Case Locator is a national index for U.S. district, bankruptcy, and appellate courts. A subset of information from each case is transferred to the PACER Case Locator server each night. just like Switzerland was a neutral corporation Switzerland Takes a Side for Neutrality. ... Two hundred years ago, Switzerland was acknowledged as a neutral state in the Treaty of Paris. But it wasn't until this day, Feb. 13, in 1920, that the League of Nations formally recognized its neutrality. The League of Nations was an international organization, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, created after the First World War to provide a forum for resolving international disputes. Is it me or the Swiss chessboard if it

If you click on the “Government of the United States HQ” link, you’ll see another website page with some fairly detailed—and possibly bewildering—information. UNITED STATES, THE COLLAGE OF CORPORATIONS/ Treasurers' Office, Government in the United States
Manta has 989 companies under Treasurers' Office, Government in the United States http://www.manta.com/ I haven't grammatically implemented the dogmatically possibilities a coherent agreement can be reached in my musings I impart this sustainable ignorance that allows for both immediate dismissive contemptuous, beguiling . How ignoring the obvious “How can an otherwise sane individual become so enamored of a fantasy, an imposture, that even after it's exposed in the bright light of day, he still clings to it—indeed, clings to it all the harder? No amount of logic can shatter a faith consciously based on a lie.” Uncle Sam Who's your Daddy .

David Merrill
05-02-19, 05:16 PM
Type Government of the United States” into the Manta.com search engine, you’ll be whisked to a list of “7,666 matching US companies”.

I impart this sustainable ignorance that allows for both immediate dismissive contemptuous, beguiling . How ignoring the obvious “How can an otherwise sane individual become so enamored of a fantasy, an imposture, that even after it's exposed in the bright light of day, he still clings to it—indeed, clings to it all the harder?

It is not what it seems.

Ask yourself, who is Principal? Corporations must be created and registered for them to carry authority. There is a trust structure to corporations.

Christopher Jonathan
05-03-19, 03:00 AM
Take screen shots.

Maybe even show the screen shots to a postal inspector?

Thanks David, I have already screenshot the one still showing undelivered, and plan to do so everyday until it is updated, to keep an accurate and up to date record.

xparte
05-03-19, 03:13 AM
“Government” might be a “company” and/or a conglomerate of “companies”). But the Manta.com report does begin to seem a little strange under the heading “About Government Of The United States” where we read: “government, owner archbishop deric r. mccloud of basilica shrine michigan and 4th ne street washington,dc”.
Say whut? Does that abbreviated text really indicate that the owner of the “Government Of The United States” is an archbishop named Deric R. McCloud? Who could be dumb enough to think (or even mistakenly write) that the “Government of the United States” was owned by an archbishop?
A: Apparently, Dunn & Bradstreet was dumb enough.Corporations must be created and registered for them to carry authority. There is a trust structure to corporations.I hold a office by default SS# I have
been given authority to just follow orders Act like a defendant .So is it me granting corporate authority to a corporation my power of attorney.
And just in case you think we can’t be talking about the “Government of the United States,” take a gander at the “Additional Information” heading and you’ll read (as of August 6th, A.D. 2010):
“all recipients [sic] of federal funds that have any kind of criminal case or felony federal, state, local or served time in prison federal, state, benefits terminate 7/26/10 by Barack Obama administration.”
The reference to “barack obama” shows that this entry for “Government of the United States HQ” does, indeed, describe the very same “Government of the United States” that we all so love and admire. (Don’t forget that this “Government” and all its various “branches” are being reported by D&B to be individual, private companies.)
It’s also curious that D&B describes the “Government of the United States” as a company and “HQ” over a number of other “branches” (like the Army, Navy, Air Force and courts) that are also deemed to be “companies”.

• If you’re up for even more funny stuff, enter “Nancy Pelosi” into the Manta.com search engine. You’ll be taken to a list of “2 matching U.S. companies”:
1) “United States House of Representatives (Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi) BRANCH” at her San Francisco address; and
2) “Representative Nancy Pelosi (Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi) BRANCH” at her Washington DC address.
Click the #1 link, look for the heading “About United States House of Representatives,” and you’ll read:
“United States House Of Representatives is a private company categorized under Legislative Bodies, National and located in San Francisco, CA . . . .”
Whut th’ . . . ?!
The US House of Representative is “a private company”?! And it’s “located in San Francisco, CA” (the home of the Speaker of the House)?
More?
Look under the heading “United States House of Representatives Business Information” and you’ll read:
“United States House Of Representatives also does business as Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.”
The House of Representatives not only “does business” but does so “as Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi”? Is “Nancy Pelosi” something like a trademark, alter ego or registered agent for the “private company” we call the “House of Representatives”? Is she the CEO and/or D/B/A for the House of Representatives, Inc.?
Incidentally, the 2009 edition of Manta.com’s report on Nancy Pelosi (that I recorded and saved) declared that the US House of Representatives was “also traded as Nancy Pelosi”. So nothing is public or common its all government created Trust elected privateers. Agents register for a certificate of authority in the Gov..agency .I thought it might be insightful It is not what it seems. until it seems helpless .

xparte
05-03-19, 03:27 AM
SOCIAL SECURITY whats in the #

The Social Security (United States of America) Order (Northern Ireland) 1997
Made 22nd July 1997
Coming into operation 1st September 1997

In exercise of the powers conferred on me by section 155(1) and (2) of the Social Security Administration (Northern Ireland) Act 1992[1] and of all other powers enabling me in that behalf, I hereby make the following Order:

Citation, commencement and interpretation
1.—(1) This Order may be cited as the Social Security (United States of America) Order (Northern Ireland) 1997 and shall come into operation on 1st September 1997.

(2) In this Order—
(a) "the Agreement" means the Agreement on Social Security between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the United States of America;
(b) "the Administrative Agreement" means the Administrative Agreement for the implementation of the Agreement,which were signed at London on behalf of those Governments[2] on the 13th February 1984.

Modification of the Social Security Contributions and Benefits (Northern Ireland) Act and the Social Security Administration (Northern Ireland) Act and amendment of the Social Security (United States of America) Order
2. The Social Security Contributions and Benefits (Northern Ireland) Act 1992[3] and the Social Security Administration (Northern Ireland) Act 1992 shall be modified and the Social Security (United States of America) Order (Northern Ireland) 1984[4] ("the principal Order") shall be amended so as to give effect to the Agreement, set out in Schedule 1 to the principal Order, as modified by the Supplementary Agreement set out in Schedule 1 to this Order and to the Administrative Agreement, set out in Schedule 2 to the principal Order, as modified by the Supplementary Administrative Agreement[5] set out in Schedule 2 to this Order, so far as the same relate to Northern Ireland.

Amendment of Order
3. In the Schedule to the Social Security (Reciprocal Agreements) Order (Northern Ireland) 1988[6] and in Schedules 2 and 3 to the Social Security (Reciprocal Agreements) Order (Northern Ireland) 1995[7] the entry relating to the Social Security (United States of America) Order (Northern Ireland) 1984 shall be omitted.

Marjorie Mowlam

One of Her Majesty's Principal Secretaries of State

Dated this 22nd day of July 1997.
============================================
Tammany Hall When party machines turned immigrants into citizens and voters -into tax payers be it re ward or just a ward of the district corporate corruption dead and living it.

xparte
05-03-19, 03:37 AM
"Personal Responsibility in Food Consumption Act" also known as the "Cheeseburger Bill", this sweeping law bans anyone from suing food manufacturers, sellers and distributors. Even if it comes out that they purposely added an addictive chemical to their foods. Read about it for yourself at: http://www.yahoo.com. The Bill has already been rushed through the House of Representatives, and is due for the same rubber stamp at Senate level. .Government Cheeseburgers let them fix u one in God we Trust thats the Principal

David Merrill
05-03-19, 03:33 PM
Your posts fit on multiple levels (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4904&d=1496731058), the humorous level being most delightful!

Proof of Service. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4905&d=1496731163)

Second Page. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4906&d=1496731198)

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4905&d=1496731163

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4906&d=1496731198

In other words, at this level of geopolitical social engineering nobody knows whether or not I am joking.

xparte
05-04-19, 01:27 AM
Its the not what it seems that cracks me up . we must always principal on multinational levels. substantial redemption pacer yourselves. . “How can an otherwise sane individual become so enamored of a fantasy, an imposture, that even after it's exposed in the bright light of day, he still clings to it—indeed, clings to it all the harder? referring to Crown Agents and Ghosting private Oaths Variety of validations if it wasn't true how would we enjoy the joke .

David Merrill
05-04-19, 04:50 AM
Its the not what it seems that cracks me up . we must always principal on multinational levels. substantial redemption pacer yourselves. . “How can an otherwise sane individual become so enamored of a fantasy, an imposture, that even after it's exposed in the bright light of day, he still clings to it—indeed, clings to it all the harder? referring to Crown Agents and Ghosting private Oaths Variety of validations if it wasn't true how would we enjoy the joke .

Indeed, on the first baby steps of my Journey I was saying, "Doesn't 'national debt' imply international?"

Look. (http://tinyurl.com/noticecentralbanks)

xparte
05-05-19, 04:27 AM
Amicus curiae is "Friend of the Court" and presented to point out the law. Or a point of law. - That there was no judge on the matter. watching the docket and Concord filed a sealed writ of mandamus, ghosting authorities is a science amici curiae vs amicus briefs. The crown is so enamored at the Amicus curiae practice of law fantasy, .sealed writs for inferior friends docking judicial remedy civil or criminal without the benefit of full judicial process,.its just offshore fog maritime layer effect at the BARR reality just becomes a fog“. Its a honored position exposing fraud on any judicial fog.

David Merrill
05-05-19, 08:17 AM
Amicus curiae is "Friend of the Court" and presented to point out the law. Or a point of law. - That there was no judge on the matter. watching the docket and Concord filed a sealed writ of mandamus, ghosting authorities is a science amici curiae vs amicus briefs. The crown is so enamored at the Amicus curiae practice of law fantasy, .sealed writs for inferior friends docking judicial remedy civil or criminal without the benefit of full judicial process,.its just offshore fog maritime layer effect at the BARR reality just becomes a fog“. Its a honored position exposing fraud on any judicial fog.

I am as you say, "Dissappointed" with CONCORD as an artificial person. It seems small to quash the prosecution, and allow MEULLER a year to writhe only to try prosecuting him. - Hang him out to dry.

Maybe MEULLER needs to Refuse for Cause Dabney Langhorne FRIEDRICH and see if she will redact her oath before allowing the clerk to publish it on PACER, like Timothy BURGESS did a couple years ago.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4916&d=1497861217

xparte
05-08-19, 11:18 PM
an artificial person. the dead cant hurt the dead strap a guy into a electric chair and ask him if he has anything to say. his reply I guess this will teach me a lesson in property. in respects to persons not one person died in that chair dead and the living corporate death or the administration of that death. Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. if she will redact her oath or be raised from the dead. the oath legally was to just fake her own death until r4c or the Lazarus effect exposing a 4 day fraud and the remedy miracle within 72hr 3 business days According to tradition, Lazarus never smiled during the thirty years after his resurrection, worried by the sight of unredeemed souls he had seen during his four-day stay in Hades. The only exception was, when he saw someone stealing a pot, he smilingly said: "the clay steals the clay." well diggin up oaths and the ability for redaction censoring or obscuring of part of a text for legal or security purposes. only a person can administrate oath only a person can affirm it thats not a miracle itself."How may we read the laws of God elsewhere than in the scriptures? Where are they written? Read them to us from there where you see them, for we know nothing else but the scriptures which we have inherited from our forefathers. Tell us the laws of which you speak Administrate , that hearing them we may be healed and justified." Christ said: "You do not understand the words of life, because you are in death. Darkness darkens your eyes and your ears are stopped with deafness. For I tell you, it profits you not at all that you pore over dead scriptures if by your deeds you deny him who has given you the scriptures.Oaths and Bibles teaching attorneys lessons is just denying or defying death saying u wont be dictated too and then borrowing a pen now thats redaction

xparte
05-08-19, 11:40 PM
When the author has never chose to establish a definitive redaction ...jumping ship Its a honored position exposing fraud on any judicial fog./amici curiae or the undead friends Private persons may appear as amici curiae unsolicited opinions . Standing or status its a dead pool.

lorne
05-09-19, 06:33 PM
This is a little piece I like to call...electric chair (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eIG6iNt1hM).

xparte
05-09-19, 08:14 PM
Jefferson said it's self-evident you put ten people on an island and a socially formed community exists of those ten people their welfare and security is the social object and normally their will is the social law? Will of the People to rule themselves, well then which of them has a natural claim to rule the rest. To say that the cleverest toughest or the boldest will rule is simply to beg the question, if his talents are used for the community for distilling the water or building a ship well then he's the servant of the community and the community is his sovereign.If his talents are used against the community for stealing owning the boat and poisoning the drinking water fluoride? Why should the community submit to him and is it likely that they will. That's how democracy works the services ask not what the democracy cant do for u ask why sovereignty is just a declaration of privileges. associate capitalism with democracy therefore capitalism must equal democracy and this is you know logic 101 failing right there, The mentality that democracy and capitalism are the same thing but democracy has to do with how we govern ourselves not about how corporations pay wages or how banks charge interests capitalism was originally just individualism which is why socialism is just called socialism because it was and still is the reaction against individualism.the capitalist praises competition only after he creates monopolies.in a normal society a man's interests will always be for his own home and his own family that'll be his primary interest. from there his neighbors his community government in other words democracy is from the bottom up not from the top down it's not based on individual interests it's not even based on community we've been made to think the the world outside the home is more important than the world inside self-government begins by thinking for oneself men in a state of decadence employ professionals to fight for them and professionals to dance for them and professionals to rule them in losing individualism freedom to self-government means self-control doin business as one was self employed but isn't but keeping wages self accounting and demanding ones remedy privileges is self evident on this community based benevolent site. The sight might not be secure but the community is. What every the ideal its just a individual spark of determined democracy plugging in or unplugged lorne its a seat or stand one must choice I appreciate the significance of getting burned at lessons learned .

xparte
05-09-19, 09:09 PM
Agency. Essentially the corporations are service agents under contract - see Art I Sec X. Individuals are free agents. men in a state of decadence employ professionals to fight for them and professionals to dance for them and professionals to rule them power of attorney self employment agency vs regency (countable and uncountable, plural regencies) its good to be King especially at tax time. As James Otis said, “It is a power that places the liberty of every man in the hands of every petty officer.” without moral agency most often inclined not to respect persons, not to value them as they ought to be valued if you have a person trust he is corporate and valuable in compensation for any official agency Public or Private Persons. Jefferson on Jekyll island

Christopher Jonathan
05-11-19, 12:44 AM
David and company,

Take a look at this link and let me know your thoughts apparently we are "evading tax laws" :) found this after your broadcast today with the IRS "Part III - Administrative, Procedural, and Miscellaneous" form, https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/anti-tax-law-evasion-schemes-law-and-arguments-section-ii

and more importantly from the link, where they specifically mention 12USC411, then again I think it was more about the person "willfully failing to file a return":

Congress is empowered "[t]o coin Money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the Standard of weights and measures." U.S. Const. Art. I, § 8, cl. 5. Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution prohibits the states from declaring as legal tender anything other than gold or silver, but does not limit Congress' power to declare the form of legal tender. See 31 U.S.C. § 5103; 12 U.S.C. § 411. In United States v. Rifen, 577 F.2d 1111 (8 th Cir. 1978), the court affirmed a conviction for willfully failing to file a return, rejecting the argument that Federal Reserve Notes are not subject to taxation. "Congress has declared Federal Reserve notes legal tender . . . and federal reserve notes are taxable dollars." Id. at 1112. The courts have rejected this argument on numerous occasions.

Michael Joseph
05-11-19, 04:31 AM
David and company,

Congress is empowered "[t]o coin Money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the Standard of weights and measures." U.S. Const. Art. I, § 8, cl. 5. Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution prohibits the states from declaring as legal tender anything other than gold or silver, but does not limit Congress' power to declare the form of legal tender. See 31 U.S.C. § 5103; 12 U.S.C. § 411. In United States v. Rifen, 577 F.2d 1111 (8 th Cir. 1978), the court affirmed a conviction for willfully failing to file a return, rejecting the argument that Federal Reserve Notes are not subject to taxation. "Congress has declared Federal Reserve notes legal tender . . . and federal reserve notes are taxable dollars." Id. at 1112. The courts have rejected this argument on numerous occasions.

There is no argument. Of course FRN's are taxable income. But United States Notes are defined as lawful money. And the only way you get a USN today is to make a demand for lawful money. Now since the USN is pegged to the FRN you now have a dual capacity note. How you got your note is the difference by operation of law. So we are in agreement with Rifen. The lessons and the forums at https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com are quite clear regarding this matter.

Pegging a fiat currency [USN] to an asset backed currency [FRN] is strange practice indeed. Nevertheless the promise to perform is the only thing that understands the USN. The FRN is backed by securities and other property. The government of the United States promises to understand the USN. Stop and consider that promise carefully and you will see it is the USN that is fiat, not the FRN. The FRN is not created out of "thin air" as the soothsayers maintain.

The USN and the FRN are both legal tender. What does that mean? The term legal begs a trust. So legal tender begs a currency which may be used in order to do commerce within said trust. In other words, legal title may be transferred upon the exchange of a legal tender.

Difference

The FRN issues of a trust system and said system is an independent agency working under contract. Remember Art I Sect X? It is a SYSTEM with its own districts and cities. The USN also begs a trust system. Both notes are property of an Owner. Both notes are in the possession and use of a land tenant [inferior trustee] and both systems require of their trustees to give account of the use of property within a year.

Since the USN is pegged to the FRN - $7 USN and $7 FRN buys you the same decent loaf of bread. However, don't get it wrong, if you fail to make a claim for lawful money, then you got private issue. I like to think of FRN's as unredeemed chits. Think of it like this. In days gone by, the king would issue notes into circulation. The king's note was secured by the king's bank. Said note might get assigned 100 times or more thru the use of an ALLONGE [look it up] before said note was ever exchanged on the king's bank.

Now you are the king and you have hired on an agent called bank. You make your loan to said bank and you may issue your private issue of the account of which you moved the bank to create. Now your issue is your responsibility and your liability. Your private check may pass thru many hands before it gets negotiated - maybe for years even.

Thinking of a FRN or USN are these not as bearer instruments which do not require an allonge? Are not these notes secured by property or promise upon a "bank" of a higher power? Said higher power is a private independent agency of the government of the United States or drawn directly upon the United States. In either case who stands surety for both issue? The answer is the United States.

However, FRN's are lawful to use as a legal tender but are not Lawful Money [a compound noun]. In fact FRN's are not money at all "per se" they are promissory notes. But a USN is money drawn directly upon the government of the United States.

Tell me mirror what is the difference? Is it not how the note is obtained? Liar - Lawyer mirror tell me what's the difference - Kangaroo done stole the court with the inference! What is the inference? Is it not upon the term Lawful? Do you know the difference? If not re-read.

12USC411 speaks of Money. US v Thomas tells us FRN's are NOT money!

Riddle me this: Why are FRN's not money?

Before you answer please frame your answer within the proper trust structure so that we can comprehend the nature of the duties of the trustee in possession and use. Thank you for entertaining a fool. Grin.

For the man with the knowledge of the trust in spite of the opposition is seeking the harmony of the unity in the State.

Best regards,
MJ am I.

Gavilan
05-11-19, 08:07 PM
The FRN is not created out of "thin air" as the soothsayers maintain.

Bravo, bravo, bravo!

Finally, someone gets it!

Gavilan
05-11-19, 08:11 PM
Saying that money is created out of thin air is lazy thinking.

Michael Joseph
05-12-19, 02:38 AM
Saying that money is created out of thin air is lazy thinking.

Within the United States Trust money IS created out of "thin air". But in the Federal Reserve System [Trust] there is no such thing as money. In the former Lawful Money is fiat created on the Promise of the United States to repay. By "thin air" I mean a promise.

David Merrill
05-12-19, 09:38 AM
This might be difficult to grasp at first, the nature of the Naked Contract - endorsement of private credit. I believe that I can give Michael Joseph something to work with in the last sentence of the Original Thirteenth Amendment, and the term "Territory".

The Colorado Territory never quite survived the restructure. Consider that a proper restructure requires thirty-one days cure (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5427&d=1556760929).

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4655&d=1477932752

This is why we do not garnish Steven Terner MNUCHIN as the Secretary of the Treasury. We garnish him on his position as the US Governor of the IMF. The International Monetary Fund has always been an organ of the United Nations. The new Trust is therefore international, like the central banking agreements at Bretton Woods and as referenced already here - the $42.22/troy ounce earmark on domestic gold found in the Fed's asset reports.

Now read the Original Thirteenth Amendment and understand that swearing is endorsement. Endorsement is swearing out an oath and becoming party to the contract. The contract is protected by the Constitution like MJ explains herein - Article I, §10 among all the other trusts. But the acceptance of the Fed notes on salary as a commissioned judicial officer means that the official has left the Territory - the state is no longer the basis of the territorial jurisdiction.

This will grow more surreal to you all as you try comprehending some of my posts, lately as I am reading and having imagery guided by MJ. Especially some of the scriptural interpretations. The above law enacting the Territory was February 28, 1861 but that was not a leap year. Therefore when Congress adjourned on March 28 the Territory had not quite cured in law. The body forming the Territory dissolved and remained so for 153 years. Then in 2016 came the Seventieth Jubilee and the Trading with the Enemy Act was omitted from the Bankers' Code.

This removed the Lieber Code from enforcing any compelled endorsement.

One key might be that the Fourteenth Amendment refers to the United States in the singular sense. In 1868 we find both the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments correctly refer to the territorial states in plural.

Therefore the trust transformed in venue and this is hidden (fraud by omission) in CODE - So help me God becomes SO HELP ME GOD.

Michael Joseph
05-12-19, 01:40 PM
I saw a movie recently and in that movie a man held a sign [endorsement] that said "WILL WORK FOR FOOD". Another man seeing that sign offered him an apple and told him to wash his employees windshield. The sign holder refused. So the man who offered the apple said "I notice your sign is an express contract which does not qualify the type of work or the type of food. Seeing that an apple is food, wash that windshield." Said man also was fond of saying "say what you mean and mean what you say."

In another part of this film a sheriff was quoted as saying "call the zookeeper to come get her" and in another place "they make no decisions and have no responsibilities." Freud's nephew taught the West "you can satiate a public mass if you just give them what they want in unlimited fashion." But propaganda requires a salesman. In doing so, the irrational is contained as animals in a zoo. And the public, refusing to use their individual minds, are as workers on a plantation performing the menial tasks for survival. These trample the outer court.

In another movie I once heard "how do you write women so well? [Answer:] I first think of a man and then I take away accountability and responsibility." Meaning unchecked emotion without the balance of thought, while euphoric, is also disastrous.

Universal Law - God is Spirit. God is One. Spirit is All and All is Spirit.

One man prays [wishes] but has no imagination so he gets run over by a truck and knows not why. Consider. A man's contract is as a vow a promise whereupon said man stands surety for his part. It is Honor which understands a man's Word. Without Honor where can Love be found save in Charity? Without Trust how can a man be held to perform his Word? Is not his Life his surety? Therefore slowly and patiently does the zookeeper train his tenants. For if his Life cannot be taken what then does the man have to stand surety against default? Is it not his labor? Is this not the "blood on the alter"? And if said man labors in another man's house, what then shall stand surety for his default? More interesting question is can that man contract at all? Does a child own property in his parent's house?

Asked a man who had much possessions: Do you mind? His response was "Naaaaah". Back to the goat pen! All of his contracts are understood upon his, excuse me, a numbered name given to him. Therefore he is not in full liability to understand [stand surety] his actions; and, as such, his shepherd is entitled to take of his issue and force him to perform his promises. For he is under coverture held in trust of those who offer protection from the real world of full liability. Yesterday someone thanked me for my military service. I groaned inside.

I heard a lawyer working for the zookeeper justify her office by saying "you just have not been sued yet." In her vision it was only a matter of time. Life in the zoo is controlled to say the least. For slowly are the tenants taught the ultimate truth - I AM is All. And then in first cause - Michael Joseph is in the image of God. It is only the Ego of Michael Joseph, his own, which erroneously thinks otherwise. God is One. Let the People of the I AM come forth. "We the People of the I AM"...... Under Providence in God...

1Co 9:7 Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?

Can the sheep say to the shepherd, why do you take of our issue? Is not the workman worthy of his hire?

For He said "You read in a book thinking that the book confers eternal life. Don't you see that the book is merely a witness to I AM?" Therefore is not the book our biography? Then is the book understood as living waters which nourish the action that we must perform. The Word [the book] is Christ and Christ must be formed Within. Then are one's deeds, actions understood in eternity! The disciple when perfected shall be as his master! THEREFORE is one's Word one's Bond - else, back to the zoo where there is no "sacred Honor." In the zoo we see "dog eat dog" under the watchful eye of the trainer.

Trainer = Shire-Reve as agent for Banker. Is not said Sheriff upholding existing contracts?

Granville County
COUNTY OF GRANVILLE

Indeed sir an international Trust being administered [keeping it Legal] in the macro as well as the micro. Did not the Sheriff relate to the young man "here is your finders fee for delivering to us a new laborer?"

Best regards,
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
05-12-19, 02:19 PM
The question begging to be answered is "has one developed international credit so that oen might contract or does one use the credit of another Man?" All Men (States) are created equally endowed by their creator [Settlor/Grantors] with unalienable [non transferable - a closed Law Boundary] Rights [Property].

Is not a State a mental realm? Once said State is forged in consciousness who will give service at the alter? Who will provide maintenance in support of its continuance?

Better stated "Can one who cannot CONCEIVE of a matter hold a thought in maintenance of said matter?" Is not Conception then a precursor to Thought? By what Force shall the Woman become pregnant? is like unto, by what Force shall the mind produce Thought?

Indeed did not the Spirit move upon the Face of the Waters? Out of Darkness came Light - Be ye Transformed by the renewing of your Mind! And the evening and the morning were the first day. Out of Egypt [Confusion or Chaos] did I call my Son [Wisdom and Order].

Did one plant the tree, or is one a bird nesting in its branches or is one merely taking shade of its leaves? Do not the leaves come and go in cycles?

"For whoso breaketh a hedge shall be bitten by a serpent."

Meaning one cannot enter the temple until one passes truthfully thru Jachin and Boaz with understanding. At the threshold of the door one meets the Comforter who teaches one how to serve. Therefore is the individual a temple in the least sense! And it is then understood "the Kingdom of God is within you."

The Stone rejected by the builders is the individual perfected temple. And is not a nation an assemblage of individuals? Is the State perfected and the individual in a state of vastation? If this be the case, did not the Builders reject the Stone? Is this not as substituting the charge of Blasphemy for the charge of Treason so as to obtain jurisdiction? For does not Blasphemy belong to the Court of God and Treason the Court of Man? Does not the Court of Man reside in the State? And clearly the State is of construct of the Mind!

However, if a man be ignorant who can bring him into understanding? Is it not love to let him remain in his chosen state? Or can we imagine our brethren in a healthy state of Wisdom performing [serving] our brethren in Charity for our mutual benefit? In the latter, we must be careful for to imagine one's self to be enlightened is to fall. Who can then do for another save to serve each other in the good of charity. Is not this loving charity as one who sows seed in a field? Who can tell if a plant shall grow save God?

The difference: Is the Shepherd true or one for hire? Does not the true Shepherd serve the sheep for their good and not His own? But what of the hireling? Where will the hireling be found when the waters overrun their banks? Can this hireling lead the sheep to Zion amongst the psychic waters? Enter the salesman stage left a middle man on the fence.

Best regards,
MJ

Gavilan
05-12-19, 04:24 PM
Great scene, from Interstate 60, MJ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRVsS7Nqng

Christopher Jonathan
05-20-19, 08:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

Quick update, Looks like my state refund was approved a couple weeks ago, the check magically showed up in my USC checking Acct in Wells Fargo, and it finally showed up on the CA State "Where's my refund" website, so it looks like there was some lag time, between the website and the deposit. However my Federal is still be processed, my guess is they'll wait the full 6 weeks which ends this Friday to approve? I'm hoping at least.

Quick question, because the checks are being direct deposited into my USC Acct and not being mailed like I had hoped, I wasn't able to stamp the back of the checks before depositing. Will this screw things up in anyway? Thanks all!

David Merrill
05-21-19, 01:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

Quick question, because the checks are being direct deposited into my USC Acct and not being mailed like I had hoped, I wasn't able to stamp the back of the checks before depositing. Will this screw things up in anyway? Thanks all!

Thanks!

Hopefully you have the demand on the electronic banking consent form.

Christopher Jonathan
05-21-19, 03:20 AM
Thanks for replying David, I have my standard Notice and Demand Form with my specific Account Number information I signed with my signature and stamp on file at Wells Fargo. My account is also labeled very clearly as 12 USC 411 in every facet. But specifically I know nothing of a "Electronic Banking Consent Form" when I first set up this Account.

I just reviewed every item from the day I opened that account and there is nothing in there that even remotely resembles "Electronic Banking Consent Form" I only have one signature on any form and that is the Account Application form.

marcel
05-21-19, 01:17 PM
A Notice and Demand like this example, one to your evidence repository and one to your local bank, should cover you for direct deposits.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?519-Making-39-Notice-and-Demand

David Merrill
05-21-19, 03:44 PM
Thanks for replying David, I have my standard Notice and Demand Form with my specific Account Number information I signed with my signature and stamp on file at Wells Fargo. My account is also labeled very clearly as 12 USC 411 in every facet. But specifically I know nothing of a "Electronic Banking Consent Form" when I first set up this Account.

I just reviewed every item from the day I opened that account and there is nothing in there that even remotely resembles "Electronic Banking Consent Form" I only have one signature on any form and that is the Account Application form.

Thank you Marcel!

I guess these days you simply opened up an electronic bank account. Sign it - "Lawful Money" if a digital pad is all that is available. Otherwise use the stamp. Now you have made your demand.

Technically the demand should be made to the US Treasury and the Albany Remand is garnishment on MNUCHIN as US Governor for the IMF/UN. So we inherently make the Treasury demand.

David Merrill
05-21-19, 04:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

Quick update, Looks like my state refund was approved a couple weeks ago, the check magically showed up in my USC checking Acct in Wells Fargo, and it finally showed up on the CA State "Where's my refund" website, so it looks like there was some lag time, between the website and the deposit. However my Federal is still be processed, my guess is they'll wait the full 6 weeks which ends this Friday to approve? I'm hoping at least.

I am especially excited that this is contemplation by the Franchise Tax Board - California's state income tax revenue department. This is a major breakthrough and blessing!

Christopher Jonathan
05-21-19, 05:44 PM
A Notice and Demand like this example, one to your evidence repository and one to your local bank, should cover you for direct deposits.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?519-Making-39-Notice-and-Demand

Hi Marcel,

Yes that is the Notice and Demand I have in my evidence repository - I gave a copy to the bank employee when opening the account, but who knows if they actually kept it on file, I remember them saying they can't electronically put anything other then their forms online, but took my Notice and Demand along with the rest of the papwerwork.

Christopher Jonathan
05-21-19, 05:46 PM
Thank you Marcel!

I guess these days you simply opened up an electronic bank account. Sign it - "Lawful Money" if a digital pad is all that is available. Otherwise use the stamp. Now you have made your demand.

Technically the demand should be made to the US Treasury and the Albany Remand is garnishment on MNUCHIN as US Governor for the IMF/UN. So we inherently make the Treasury demand.

I wonder if there is a way to go back and change the signature on my account if it doesn't read "Lawful Money" as the signature. On my forms the signature portion is blacked out so it's unreadable.

Christopher Jonathan
05-21-19, 05:49 PM
I am especially excited that this is contemplation by the Franchise Tax Board - California's state income tax revenue department. This is a major breakthrough and blessing!

You're telling me!! I was ecstatic to see there were no issues with the Franchise Tax Board sending my refund through. I was actually in the middle of a presentation when I decided to refresh the webpage and it showed my Refund being accepted and on it's way, I could barely get through the rest of my presentation.

David Merrill
05-21-19, 08:42 PM
You're telling me!! I was ecstatic to see there were no issues with the Franchise Tax Board sending my refund through. I was actually in the middle of a presentation when I decided to refresh the webpage and it showed my Refund being accepted and on it's way, I could barely get through the rest of my presentation.

In case the reader is wondering;

California and I think New Jersey are two states where they do not simply mimic Title 26 USC for the state tax laws. The FTB is like its own revenue service and the IRS traditionally will watch the FTB railroad fines and such instead of launching an attack.

Michael Joseph
05-22-19, 05:33 AM

Christopher Jonathan that is great. It is wonderful to see competence in action. For years I have watched men and women follow some "process" of this or that internet guru, I could never comprehend how one could blindly trust in another to such a degree as we have witnessed; however, we are overjoyed to see one standing on one's two feet understanding one's deed with a focused Will and clear Intent.

It is a wonder to me to see folks enter into the path of Liberty. At first I perceive they feel they are in total bondage to powers of which they cannot discern. But with much work and focused intent one who remains true in the path comes to see the only one who limits Me is Me. While that may seem a paradox it is not according to the Law of Polarity.

With assistance one is brought to the two pillars. In understanding one is able to walk to the door of the temple. And at the threshold one is met by the Spirit of Truth. And one is then guided into the inner life. But in ascending to greater understanding one realizes with much force comes much need for greater charity in love. For force without love is like attending a wedding and being able to eat at the King's table, but not having the proper garments. Such a one as this must be thrown out. THEREFORE, let us serve each other in Spirit and in Truth.

All is in THE ALL and THE ALL is in All - The Kybalion

To our great good success,
MJ

Christopher Jonathan
05-23-19, 01:20 AM
In case the reader is wondering;

California and I think New Jersey are two states where they do not simply mimic Title 26 USC for the state tax laws. The FTB is like its own revenue service and the IRS traditionally will watch the FTB railroad fines and such instead of launching an attack.

This is interesting, I wonder why it's only the couple states they would follow, and I'm assuming take the lead on the other states. Let's hope to follow in my case!

Christopher Jonathan
05-23-19, 01:36 AM
Christopher Jonathan that is great. It is wonderful to see competence in action. For years I have watched men and women follow some "process" of this or that internet guru, I could never comprehend how one could blindly trust in another to such a degree as we have witnessed; however, we are overjoyed to see one standing on one's two feet understanding one's deed with a focused Will and clear Intent.

It is a wonder to me to see folks enter into the path of Liberty. At first I perceive they feel they are in total bondage to powers of which they cannot discern. But with much work and focused intent one who remains true in the path comes to see the only one who limits Me is Me. While that may seem a paradox it is not according to the Law of Polarity.

With assistance one is brought to the two pillars. In understanding one is able to walk to the door of the temple. And at the threshold one is met by the Spirit of Truth. And one is then guided into the inner life. But in ascending to greater understanding one realizes with much force comes much need for greater charity in love. For force without love is like attending a wedding and being able to eat at the King's table, but not having the proper garments. Such a one as this must be thrown out. THEREFORE, let us serve each other in Spirit and in Truth.

All is in THE ALL and THE ALL is in All - The Kybalion

To our great good success,
MJ

MJ,

I've always enjoyed your input and broadcasts', let me first say, thank you, both you and DM have provided light to the path. To say this has been an undertaking wouldn't do it justice, while this has been difficult at times to comprehend, once it "clicks" the fruits of the labor are well worth the work. Please know that peoples' lives are changing with everything you both do.

I try as much as possible to open people up to the notion of Lawful Money and this trust, however, it is incredibly difficult to loosen the grip of false reality, but I understand the limitation one has when we're stuck in our own way. I firmly believe all there is in life is Love, the rest is merely illusion.

lorne
05-23-19, 12:37 PM
You may find these LH documents helpful in regard to various States' income tax:

State Income Tax Reliance on Federal Statutes (http://losthorizons.com/Documents/StateIncomeTax.pdf)

An Illuminating Snippet of California Tax History (http://losthorizons.com/Documents/CaliforniaSnippet.pdf)

Michael Joseph
05-23-19, 02:40 PM
MJ,

I've always enjoyed your input and broadcasts', let me first say, thank you, both you and DM have provided light to the path. To say this has been an undertaking wouldn't do it justice, while this has been difficult at times to comprehend, once it "clicks" the fruits of the labor are well worth the work. Please know that peoples' lives are changing with everything you both do.

I try as much as possible to open people up to the notion of Lawful Money and this trust, however, it is incredibly difficult to loosen the grip of false reality, but I understand the limitation one has when we're stuck in our own way. I firmly believe all there is in life is Love, the rest is merely illusion.

Thanks CJ. I tried explaining my position to the neighbors. When I took down the house numbers and replaced them with Rural Route nomenclature I found in the UNC library, my next door neighbor asked me one day about the new RR system on mail box. I told him that the house was built on an old railroad bed and that I was returning to the previous indexing system. The amazing thing was that he believed me! I used to watch one of my neighbor's daily routine. I found out when he left for work and when he returned daily. So I would put on pajamas and sit on the front porch to waive goodbye neighbor. And on his return I would run upstairs put he pajamas back on and sit in the same spot to waive him back home.

One day he summoned the courage to inquire what I do for a living. So I told him, I trust God and all is provided - knowledge, understanding, discernment and wisdom. I have quit with the self amusement but I find that these days I wait for a door of utterance to open. My wife tells me I generally speak way over peoples head but when you have been in study/field for so long, what I consider "making it easy to understand" is to my wife as explaining Quantum Mechanics. I am sure you have seen the glazed eye and the searching for any errant squirrel that might happen to offer an escape from responsibility. Knowledge brings responsibility to act.

xparte
05-24-19, 02:40 AM
Thats as good as the tombstones on both sides of the drive way his and hers estates written in stone minus a birth date registered death 14 day post. Ah the 4th july the wee bastards birth-date a bankrolled celebration circus maximizing bankers holiday and beggars banquet or district applications we the persons used where applicable > Still at the same Address the lost highway. Items must be unaddressed but may bear wording such as “Householder”, “Occupant”, “Resident”, “Business Owners”, “Marketing Manager”, “Purchasing Manager” or “Boxholder”, without a destination address. Neighbourhood Mail provides geographic, demographic and lifestyle information to target mailings to neighbourhoods or localities that have the highest potential audience, without a customer database. What i call flyers or sliders commercial districts Print rural route addresses on mailpieces as: RR N BOX NN. Do not use the words RURAL, NUMBER, NO., or the pound sign (#).Rural Addresses are primarily for emergency response. your rural address is used for emergency services only and your current mailing address is still applicable. domain u got mail District employment embellished beyond the county Rural Route # one its jammy time.

xparte
05-24-19, 02:43 AM
What are the benefits of using Rural Addresses over a legal land location?
A legal land location identifies where a property is located on a specific quarter. A Rural Address pinpoints the access to the property from a Range Road or Township Road. The addressing system is easy to use and understand. The Rural Address provides emergency personnel with an effective tool to reduce response times in emergencies. My legal person isnt DEAD fictitious as hell but not RR DEAD.

marcel
05-24-19, 04:02 AM
My faith is not absent deeds. Just got a bank account started for our express trust. It took some doing - the lady at the first bank seemed not too familar with trust accounts. Had to call upper level people and than wanted to know what's the EIN of the business? Doesn't have one. Well how does it pay taxes? Ding! That's kinda the whole point.

Ended up going to another bank while waiting for her manager to call back and this bank was much better; set it up as a living trust using the trustee's SSN, no EIN needed. Took about an hour.

David Merrill
05-24-19, 11:31 AM
MJ,

You are welcome.

The comments and links above also demonstrate a higher understanding of life and the creative potential. When a GUT (Grand Unified Theory) is spot on, it is no longer theory or hypothesis. It becomes law. When a theory is proven universal, then it is inherent mathematics - reproducible mental models.

The alchemy is nucleo-cytoplasmic protein shuttling. Arylalkylamine N-acetyltransferace (AANAT) and acetylseratonin O-methyltransferace (ASMT) easily convert melatonin to dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and back again respectively. This leaves very little toxic residue, rather than this 2011 paper (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5201&d=1539393758) standing on a lot of pre-Y2K bibliography might depict. The paper is packed so I will only mention what is on my mind about creation.

In the Paper we find that all the pineal gland creates with pinealcytes is melatonin. I am not sure how Dr. Rick STRASSMAN feels about that with his two books - DMT The Spirit Molecule and DMT And the Spirit of Prophecy but in my development on it, the Paper mysticomimetic neuropsychopharmacology takes on new life.

Do you see how easily DMT and melatonin can be converted to and fro?

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5318&d=1549618736

From the Abstract note the prominence of the aqueducts, Sylvii and Monroi. These bottlenecks pinch off the cerebrospinal fluid to the third ventricle except during the full moon, for both men and women. I became interested because it is a menstrual cycle shared by both men and women. This caught my eye because the Sabbath and "keeping it" is much better understood when you remember that there were no names to days of the week in biblical thought. So every few months, or moon cycles a day was knocked off the reckoning and taking off the day of rest meant thirteen strait workdays in an agrarian society. - Hard on the body and bad for the health. This alteration of mental archetype adjusts the Release Year for debt accordingly so it applies directly to redemption and even the laws around kinsman redeemer.

This is the messianic anointing found in Title 12 USC §411 and §16 of the Federal Reserve Act.

Keep the Sabbath. [When deleting Day 6, always keep Day 7.]

Upon that, this news is oldest around yet revolutionary.

DMT is considered an endogenous psychedelic hallucinogen. So with my brown line equating to "1" in a content, meaning that for 80% melatonin there is 20% DMT in the liquor (CSF), in the third ventricle. One part to understand is that if every time we should stop dreaming and sink into deep restful sleep, we should secrete more melatonin so often then the liquor would become hyper-tonic and toxic. So the nucleo-cytoplasmic protein shuttling keeps the CSF pollution down. I imagine what I describe is a coma. Remaining in deep sleep is comatose.

The more interesting aspect is that as dawn approaches, the DMT escalates to 100% of the "1" describing the entire ratio content of the CSF in the third ventricle. So we actually stimulate the hallucinations into a frenzy Allodial described as a mutually agreed upon holographic construct. This is the time-space continuum where we have agreed/contracted that trees are trees and rocks are rocks and our consciousness severally and individually shall be stuck unto the inside of a face.

The ego can thus create illusions as well as love. I agree. Love drives all engines. All else (namely fear and pain) are only illusions. This happens when we perceive death, if we are healthy. After a perceived moment in time, only the kind and loving memories remain. All the hostility that accompanied the symphony falls away to dust.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1891&d=1410083726

I wonder then, if one must be aware of this in order to be, by definition an alchemist?

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4761&d=1479898198

David Merrill
05-26-19, 09:56 AM
The chart above, showing the ratio of melatonin to dimethyltryptamine holds the key to everything.

As the DMT stirs us into a dreaming state, and that DMT peaks the sun rises and in general we open our eyes into lucidity. So I am showing the protein activity too. Page 7:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5204&d=1539394144

Christopher Jonathan
06-03-19, 10:00 PM
Hi everyone,

So there still is no update to my federal return, online it is still showing as being processed, I am now well into 7 weeks from my filing date. I'm wondering if I should kindly send a letter to them asking what the hold up is and maybe ask about interest that is accruing while my refund is being processed (or i believe interest doesn't start accruing until it's approved and not sent out)? Just a thought. Thanks

marcel
06-04-19, 02:18 AM
You may need to boost pineal gland function before the refund will appear. Perhaps some Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)?

https://healersofthelight.com/activating-psychoactive-elements-brain-without-use-drugs/

Michael Joseph
06-04-19, 03:17 AM
You may need to boost pineal gland function before the refund will appear. Perhaps some Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)?

https://healersofthelight.com/activating-psychoactive-elements-brain-without-use-drugs/

"....Lost in a Roman Wilderness of pain and all the children have gone insane waiting for the summer rain...He took a face from the ancient gallery and he walked on down the hall" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4) - The Doors

David Neil
06-05-19, 08:05 PM
"....Lost in a Roman Wilderness of pain and all the children have gone insane waiting for the summer rain...He took a face from the ancient gallery and he walked on down the hall" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4) - The Doors

I have been away from the forum for some years now after a disappointing issue with the State of Oregon refusing my 2015 return where I redeemed LM for the first time. Much has been accomplished here in the mean time, so hopefully I can catch up and my 2018 redemption for LM will stand in spite of using the methodologies that were current in 2015. I received both the Federal and State for 2018. Of course, according to new readings of threads concerning refunds, my 2018 return was not really proper since I did not deduct the full amount of redeemed LM. I was just seeing if I could get by Oregon by not have a glaring 'zero' federal tax on line 1 of their form. At any rate it worked and I got the refund.

Since I continued to make my demand from 2015 forwards, I will be amending my Federal returns for for the years 2015 to 2017. I have returned to the forum and based on this thread see that I should rejoin Lawful Money Trust to ensure I have the latest in techniques for R4C and more in depth understanding of TRUSTS.

At any rate I will start a new thread to put forward a discussions of how I stumbled in 2015 so hopefully I can assist any of those who have encountered the same issues or who may be facing the same intimidation of trying to face down the clerks at, in my case, the state agency.

David Merrill
06-06-19, 10:13 AM
I have been away from the forum for some years now after a disappointing issue with the State of Oregon refusing my 2015 return where I redeemed LM for the first time. Much has been accomplished here in the mean time, so hopefully I can catch up and my 2018 redemption for LM will stand in spite of using the methodologies that were current in 2015. I received both the Federal and State for 2018. Of course, according to new readings of threads concerning refunds, my 2018 return was not really proper since I did not deduct the full amount of redeemed LM. I was just seeing if I could get by Oregon by not have a glaring 'zero' federal tax on line 1 of their form. At any rate it worked and I got the refund.

Since I continued to make my demand from 2015 forwards, I will be amending my Federal returns for for the years 2015 to 2017. I have returned to the forum and based on this thread see that I should rejoin Lawful Money Trust to ensure I have the latest in techniques for R4C and more in depth understanding of TRUSTS.

At any rate I will start a new thread to put forward a discussions of how I stumbled in 2015 so hopefully I can assist any of those who have encountered the same issues or who may be facing the same intimidation of trying to face down the clerks at, in my case, the state agency.

Take a look.

https://youtu.be/W05K8LNpHuo

Secure the metaphysics in your heart by writing it out, by hand:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3098&d=1445375428

The reason for learning Sumarian Ostraca is that it was the first phonetic language. I spent some time playing chess with the man who invented computer linguistics while at Texas Instruments. It went into a toy called the Speak & Spell. The phoneme was the Tower of Babel but Numbers 13:33 discloses that the Giants survived the Flood (https://youtu.be/G36PVUmJXZY?t=3510). Thirty-five hundred years ago in 2016 the War ended with a Super Jubilee - the seventieth Jubilee. The phoneme provided that anybody could learn the sounds of the symbols and communicate in writing in any language anywhere in the world.

Try thinking about two different conquests. The Serpent (C-ayin = Cain) in the Garden and the Tower of Babylon are both the fall of the Gardens of Babylon, the genetic degradation of the Anunnaki ruling class. The Anunnaki giants (NEPHALIM) continued to rule Canaan and were dispersed by Enlil (El Shaddai) and his Israelite army of soldier-priests some time later. Recall that when young David fled from Saul's wrath he went strait to the Tabernacle and fed his soldiers shewbread. Violence was common, war and conquest etc. but this action of taking the ESP in the Ark (manna is monotomic gold in the third ventricle) was breeding a class of warrior/priests. Early psyops. It labelled David a "violent man" in the eyes of the LORD - YEHOVAH, not his half-brother Enki ATEN - God. David was a man after God's own heart; but he severely offended the LORD. This dichotomy is reflected in the Christians pondering how God accepted David even though he bred the Hittites into the Kingly bloodline with Bathsheba and killed her husband Uriah over her. It shows a two-faced God until you understand God and LORD are two half-brothers with secrets about renewing the mind and eternal life.

You will have to think about this for a while before you see it, I imagine. Thank you for sharing that Oregon is abiding in the law, even when technically they could get away with violating your redemption.

I was just seeing if I could get by Oregon by not have a glaring 'zero' federal tax on line 1 of their form.

I hope the new video will help you.

I have returned to the forum and based on this thread see that I should rejoin Lawful Money Trust to ensure I have the latest in techniques for R4C and more in depth understanding of TRUSTS.

Additionally I have a Lesson Plan that involves exhausting remedy, currently bearing testimony from the Dragon Court. Michael Joseph and I are finishing a new Coffee Chat (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaG6sDJ9xjWo8pAGC54dLQ) about 2019 Filing changes for the 2018 tax year. Meanwhile I finished the new video above yesterday and think you will find it very useful.

David Merrill
06-07-19, 09:45 AM
Hello everybody;

Thank you Michael Joseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM_ujaviY4U

Christopher Jonathan
06-11-19, 10:44 PM
Hi All,

Most recent update is that they are holding my Federal Refund because I haven't filed my 2016 and 2017 returns, I have just completed them and am shipping them out tomorrow. What's funny is that online the "Where's my refund" web page doesn't provide any information, I had to file a records request as to why my refund wasn't showing any updates, and I received in the mail the letter stating they were holding the refund.

David Merrill
06-12-19, 06:03 AM
Hi All,

Most recent update is that they are holding my Federal Refund because I haven't filed my 2016 and 2017 returns, I have just completed them and am shipping them out tomorrow. What's funny is that online the "Where's my refund" web page doesn't provide any information, I had to file a records request as to why my refund wasn't showing any updates, and I received in the mail the letter stating they were holding the refund.

Thank you for these details.

Redemption is acquiring a new level of investigation and contemplation. Assuming that trained attorneys and investigators are capable of at least interpreting my perspective, in light of the Albany Remand too, we have uncovered that Brett Michael KAVANAUGH signing a correct verbatim 1789 oath was at best, a feeble attempt to rectify judicial oversight.

Like Michael Joseph points out, this administrative law and equity judiciary is appropriate under trusts and trust law. So the problem is that they are pretending to be judicial officers by altering the oaths in one way or another, on both state and federal bonding processes. This is fraud, and in the best light there is bonding, but under a hidden principal (NEPHALIM, "Sons of God", Dragon Court). KAVANAUGH was appointed by a non-President (ROBERTS is only pretending to be Chief Justice) and his witness Andrew McCleod KENNEDY is cleverly without bond.

Above I shine a kind light on the behaviors.

I have become convinced that the KAVANAUGH oath was to trick me. I try avoiding putting myself in the middle of effective geopolitical engineering, on the assumption that my imagination and decalcification of my pineal gland (DMT) keep me riding the fringe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgOTaXhbqPQ). Try explaining the Chief of the FOIAONLINE sending the rejection (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2457-Quashing-the-Russian-Indictment&p=25441&viewfull=1#post25441) to the oath he had just sent within the hour? Is that classical counterintelligence? - To cause me thinking he is being fired, to panic like that?

Three or four other factors (suitors) and their endeavors to be treated redeemed play into my thinking. But that too is part of my thinking, quite literally a brain trust and development of parallel and quantum (divine feminine) thinking through healthy white matter (glions/myelin) on the right hemisphere (bouncing a ball in my left hand for many years now). I have quite literally been intending to develop my ability to do this, to spot patterns of behavior like driving you into an intentional interaction signed under perjury.

We have the Dragon Court watching and under contract.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5193&d=1538645195

The Sons of Cain, the Sons of God of Genesis 6 survived the Flood (Numbers 13:33) and are working out of Budapest and Transylvania, since 1408. I believe that we are notifying the Principal behind the SO HELP ME GOD capitonym. The IRS agents, investigators and attorneys are all "contemplating" the law and what binds anybody to the voluntary compliance, while the agents are behaving fraudulently (deviant oaths).

This should be good!!

P.S. Like I pointed out, Dabney is also appointed by non-President TRUMP. And she has dated KAVANAUGH too, for what that might be worth. Roberts signed the civil oath for KAVANAUGH, so why not the 1789 conforming oath too? Why resort to senior, not associate* justice KENNEDY, KAVANAUGH's predecessor? Now it turns out that KENNEDY is without bond, the DoJ has rejected to provide his oath...

I presume CONCORD is moving Dabney for Order to Show Cause why the DoJ should not be shut down for felony jury tampering (Mueller Report) because CONCORD wishes to continue doing business in the US. But now we have Dabney acting the DoJ's defense attorney? (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5485&d=1560246628) Look at the attached docket report and minute order. Due today, the twelfth.

I like to imagine that readers here are seeing at least some of this through mine, and the brain trust's eyes.

* This is an additional oddity that any attorney will easily spot, but expect the layman to miss. KENNEDY signs KAVANAUGH's oath of office as Associate Justice when KENNEDY has been a Senior Justice for several months now, at the time. A Senior Justice is basically aging and can keep his "Lifetime" appointment and salary by keeping on at one third the workload, as supervised by the Chief Judge - Mr. ROBERTS.

Additionally, Mr. KAHN (derivation of COHEN/Priest) is a Senior Justice and has done or said nothing in the Albany Remand since he CLOSED it after clerk BAERMAN opened several USA v SEALED DEFENDANT NAMES garnishments. Then BAERMAN was cruelly replaced, with his biography page used for the Help Wanted Ad!

Christopher Jonathan
06-18-19, 05:13 PM
Hi All,

another update, got a second letter from the IRS stating they are now holding my 2018 tax return because they want to verify my income, income tax withholding, tax credits and business income. It says in the letter that they will contact me if they have any questions, and not to contact the IRS office in regards to this matter before 60 days. So much for the hope of this going smoothly lol

Anyone else have anything of the similar matter? I suppose I'll just wait and see what happens at this point. Thanks all

lorne
06-19-19, 03:03 AM

This is what you're looking for...

Contention: U.S. notes are not income.

Some assert that U.S. notes are not taxable income under the Revenue Acts of Congress; that a worker who redeems a paycheck in U.S. notes (lawful money) owes no federal tax on that income.

The Law:

The U.S. Supreme court has said “…taxation on income was in its nature an excise…” and excise taxes can be avoided by avoiding the privileged activity - endorsing private credit of the FED.

[I]Relevant Case Law:

United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, 184 (10 th Cir. 1980) - Court affirms "that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in lawful money."

Milam v. United States, Appellees, 524 F.2d 629 (9th Cir. 1974) - Holder of $50 Federal Reserve Note sought to require Federal Reserve board to redeem the note in gold or silver. Court affirms that "Appellant is entitled to redeem his note, but not in precious metal."
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/524/629/430631/

United States v. Condo, 741 F.2d 238, 239 (9 th Cir. 1984) - Taxpayer argued that receipt of Federal Reserve Notes did not constitute "income", the bass ackwards argument of Contention above. Of course FRNs are taxable. George Mercer wrote a letter to taxpayer Armen Condo who was highly unreceptive, continued using FRNs, and the court upheld his criminal conviction.
https://famguardian.org/Publications/InvisibleContracts/ArmenCondoLetter.htm

Conclusion: True

David Merrill
06-19-19, 08:14 AM
Hi All,

another update, got a second letter from the IRS stating they are now holding my 2018 tax return because they want to verify my income, income tax withholding, tax credits and business income. It says in the letter that they will contact me if they have any questions, and not to contact the IRS office in regards to this matter before 60 days. So much for the hope of this going smoothly lol

Anyone else have anything of the similar matter? I suppose I'll just wait and see what happens at this point. Thanks all

My suspicion lately is that the DoJ is keeping tabs here and the Albany Remand, seeing that we have no judicial oversight to run to - except maybe the Dragon Court (NEPHALIM) and then maybe above that, the Truth. So they are experimenting.

This is what you're looking for...

Contention: U.S. notes are not income.

Some assert that U.S. notes are not taxable income under the Revenue Acts of Congress; that a worker who redeems a paycheck in U.S. notes (lawful money) owes no federal tax on that income.

The Law:

The U.S. Supreme court has said “…taxation on income was in its nature an excise…” and excise taxes can be avoided by avoiding the privileged activity - endorsing private credit of the FED.

[I]Relevant Case Law:

United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182, 184 (10 th Cir. 1980) - Court affirms "that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in lawful money."

Milam v. United States, Appellees, 524 F.2d 629 (9th Cir. 1974) - Holder of $50 Federal Reserve Note sought to require Federal Reserve board to redeem the note in gold or silver. Court affirms that "Appellant is entitled to redeem his note, but not in precious metal."
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/524/629/430631/

United States v. Condo, 741 F.2d 238, 239 (9 th Cir. 1984) - Taxpayer argued that receipt of Federal Reserve Notes did not constitute "income", the bass ackwards argument of Contention above. Of course FRNs are taxable. George Mercer wrote a letter to taxpayer Armen Condo who was highly unreceptive, continued using FRNs, and the court upheld his criminal conviction.
https://famguardian.org/Publications/InvisibleContracts/ArmenCondoLetter.htm

Conclusion: True

I am copying this post over to What does the IRS agent think?

LearnTheLaw
06-25-19, 05:20 PM

true identity
redeeming lawful money

Thank you...

Christopher Jonathan
06-26-19, 02:43 AM
My suspicion lately is that the DoJ is keeping tabs here and the Albany Remand, seeing that we have no judicial oversight to run to - except maybe the Dragon Court (NEPHALIM) and then maybe above that, the Truth. So they are experimenting.

I am copying this post over to What does the IRS agent think?

Thank you David,

I received a copy of my 2017 signed W4 with Lawful Money stamp today from the IRS along with form 3699 (rev. 1-83) attached to the front, it has a box checked on the form that reads "Forms W4 (To be filed with your employers to enable them to determine the amount of income tax to withhold from your wages.) See photo attached.

After much searching I found this on the IRS site:

"General OCEP Audit Guidelines

Return cancelled checks, receipts and other original records the taxpayer submitted during the audit. Use Form 3699, Return of Documents to Taxpayer, or Letter 1020 (DO), Correspondence and Interview Examination. Letter 1020 (DO) advises the taxpayer of the status of the audit and documents returning records to the taxpayer.
Place all pertinent correspondence in the back of the file. (Correspondence enclosures may not be pertinent, see IRM 4.75.16.7.3(1)) Contact the taxpayer to determine whether they submitted any original documents. If so, make copies of the documents and return the originals.
Keep only records you need to document workpaper conclusions in the files.
Caution:
At the first indication of a revocation, the agent must be careful to keep all records that were received from the taxpayer. At the same time the agent must begin compiling an administrative record. For a discussion on proposed revocations and administrative records, refer to IRM 4.75.32, Declaratory Judgment Cases and The Administrative Record.

General on-site audit guidelines are in IRM 4.75.11, On Site Examination Guidelines. They may be useful in an OCEP audit. Refer also to Exempt Organization’s, Audit Technique Guides, for audit guidelines appropriate for an OCEP based on the type of organization under audit."

Are they really going to audit me for claiming LM?

lorne
07-20-19, 02:35 AM
Quick update, Looks like my state refund was approved a couple weeks ago, the check magically showed up in my USC checking Acct in Wells Fargo,

As the refunds come in from TY2018 lawful money tax returns, remember the website that helped you and consider the DONATE button up top. Thanks!