PDA

View Full Version : Property Tax

xparte
03-29-19, 04:02 AM
Paying Bills in lawful money Homeowners who are automatically incorporated into municipal property tax roles . Paying Cash is that just public money paying a private bill. Inquiry my post is lacking terminology for one reason I cant demand any public servant to accept cash as lawful money or can i ?. A homeowners status has residency and domiciled presumptions built in the Body Corporate . Remittance Vs Redemption protesting property owners identification in lawful money county and municipality will be redeemed in Cash Only. Me true name supposedly tendered cash and was given a record for the homeowner . Seems cash and its de/livery or its abandonment requires no personal homeowner identification. IDENTIFICATION in True Name on a homeowners property is dangerous especially with bench warrants always addressed to owners residents tax payers vessels . Hows conventions, and treaties that govern private maritime business and other nautical matters,end up on land claiming me as salvage rights private property is a business done on dry land My house is only sitting on a land title. house trained you in the house

marcel
03-29-19, 01:51 PM
In NY i pay County Tax .724%, Townwide Tax .544%, Fire .099%. And then there's a separate bill for school tax. What do you pay?

Your domiciled presumptions and organized science of thought could be world-changing. Have you considered writing a handbook? Maybe you could call it DIANETICS.

xparte
03-29-19, 04:53 PM
I haven't been Acting like a homeowner metaphysically challenging aside. i haven't a problem helping out the County and its municipal legislative at large mayor and the at large council unessential undetectable civic prided RESIDENTS speaking analogically,in expressive trust and metaphorical terms that require a sense of taste for their discernment. we are the anguished products of our own epistemological making, and that within the world of appearances and Representatives truth, belief and justification when we get more out of our philosophy, we usually get more out of life. on the other hand, the Civil intercourse between two rational beings who, because they are rational, ought to think in common not commercial , two clocks keeping exactly the same time, one has create a disputation, or intellectual contest for the sake of vanity, what is true must seem false, and what is false must seem true. valuation is based on services a mayor and 12 council the intellectual disputants on garage collection and fire protection in my rural shelter its 800% municipality County is 1200%. Do they provide value or valuation . marcel can u demand town intercourse be done in lawful money .

lorne
03-30-19, 03:35 AM
LOL. Yeah. You can be father of the science of Word Salad. What would that be... Saladology?

After purchasing my first property as a young man I recall telling the official, I don't have any kids in school, why do I pay school tax? They all but laughed at me. It's not a user fee; all property owners must pay it.

xparte
03-30-19, 04:49 PM
Let me reference Being (tax payer driver voter homeowner) I have no valid oath for holding these offices. a property has owners thats a claim i own the box on the property The question i have raised is when lawful money is demanded and a true name is used no office or title is attached . When your lawful money tax refund arrives lorn is it addressed in DBA NAME or your True Name . The property tax bill is not at issue or your tax refund . My issue is remittance in lawful money cant a true name enjoy none use elasticity currency in paying .Paying bills with bills without distinction all property owners must pay it. How bout a lighter dressing for my Saladology? The question is non validating to date .

xparte
03-30-19, 05:06 PM
The fact any police force member can Identify me as a property owner or tax payer or Driver just on a geographical basis the office i seem to be holding is the greater word salad and who's your daddy being legal and lawful.

marcel
03-30-19, 06:19 PM
[comment removed by Church of Saladology]

xparte
04-01-19, 05:46 AM
Mortgage lenders or loaners?

My bank deposited my promissory note in

an account they opened under my name

without my authorization or knowledge

the bank withdrew the money i created without my

authorization or knowledge using a

forged a signature the bank then claimed

the money was the bank's property with

the filing of the IRS Form 1099a Which

is a fraudulent conversion an

exchange of my promissory note fraudulently turned into the bank's

money by monetizing my signature. Say it ainte so

People became citizens and all gold and gold certificates to be

surrendered to the federal government by

May 1st of 1933 so any citizen that had

gold bars gold certificates gold coins

they were forced to deliver all of their

property to the federal government or

they could potentially be jailed Obviously only citizens can create negotiable instruments and be jailed if they had any lawful money they were citizens my how things have changed now a citizen can redeem a 1099 just like a banker. Get whose tax back

xparte
04-01-19, 06:08 AM
all the gold all

the true money all the property and

instituted eminent domain and property

taxes divided land and divided lien

titles and instituted the income tax to

control the labor of the people.

instituted the birth certificates to

control the people and have the future

Birthing collateral that promissory note is a birth certificate

birth certificate is

a title to your body and it's it has

been pledged as an asset the holder has

the right to the taxes and the fines and

the fees etc that

government through citizens all judgments court costs

payroll income taxes property taxes . Again who is not demanding lawful money can it be confiscated like it was legal tender

lorne
04-02-19, 01:36 AM
St Clound, Minn - Wendell McPhee
Burgher King began selling a new Lawful Money burger today with a BOGO promotion. The campaign arrived with no small amount of commotion and confusion. Word on the street is the new patty looks and tastes same as their best-selling Double Cheeseburger. Company spokesperson Maureen Green said the promotion seeks to raise awareness of our fake monetary system brought to us by the Frauderal Reserve. “You see we don't have to do debt notes every day, we have options."

He said BK set out to “fill in the gaps” in research about how various dietary habits affect the larger group of agents found on internet resources. It focused on three demographic groups - White, Troll, and Homo Erectus - since they represent 92.4 percent of the U.S. population and looked into their eating habits to glean some insight into the relation between these habits and what it calls the food-federal-monetary nexis.

I watched one young man get very excited while eating his LawfulMoney meal. “So I was setting here right, started pullin off pickles and out popped the 72-fold name of God. Lookit." he said, pointing.

I witnessed an older gentleman ask “What's the difference?"
“Well they look the same but they're different," said the cashier “Remedy is between your ears."
“They're made of brains?"
“Oh No"
“Look just gimme the triple bypass burger" he exclaimed.

This reporter then ordered both a regular double-cheese and the lawful money sandwich and they did arrive minutes later looking similar. I then asked the girl behind the counter “Do you think there's a difference?"
“Oh yeah, there's no income tax with the LM burger."
“Wait, income tax? So I didn't pay sales tax on the LM burger?"
“Umm, I'm ... lemme ask my manager"

Turns out there was no tax on the LM burger nor the Word Salad they threw in for free.

Michael Joseph
04-02-19, 04:28 AM
Little boy: Look mommy. Look at that poor man using cash.

Little boy's mom: Yes son, I guess he doesn't know any better.

Waiter: Sir, all you need to do is swipe your credit card in this machine and you can pay at the table.

Old man: No sir, I have cash.

Brainwashed Societal Fools: Oh, your one of those.

=============

Yesterday at the coffee shop

MJ: I'll have a large regular coffee - black no creme.
Clerk: Sir we call it a Venti.
MJ: Call it what you want. I need a large regular coffee - black no creme.
Clerk: All I need now sir is your name.
MJ: Why?
Clerk: For the order.
MJ: The coffee dispenser is right beside you. I am going to stand right here and you are going to give me the coffee. How much?
Clerk: [with look of disgust on face] $2:33.
MJ: Here's $3:00. Give the change to someone who needs it today. This is not tip money.

I sat and watched the next ten or so customers walk up to this numbskull clerk and give him not only their names but personal information. How stupid has society become? I actually enjoy going to places of commerce just to watch the lemmings.

I went a few days back to get my hair cut. The lady said can I have your phone number and your name. I said "I'm paying with cash." She said Sir, we need a name and number. So I uttered Frank Hill and some bullshit number. Ignorance was satisfied and I retain my privacy.

Recommend Movie: ANON.

The other day the Lottery reached 750M. I was compelled to play. I never do, but 750M was enough to entice me. When I came home I showed the ticket to my wife. She said what will you do if you win? I said "give it all away. But first I will create a Trust and I will direct the trustee to purchase a large tract of land. We will cause to be constructed several estates and one day the beneficial interest certificate will be delivered to the clerk who sold me this ticket. But not after the ticket is placed in Trust with a Charitable Foundation."

The stupidest man alive - gave away the Lottery. Can you see the headlines? Needless to say, I didn't win.

Gavilan
04-02-19, 09:04 PM
They ask for a name, I tell them it's Cash, sometimes it is Cash Cash.

ag maniac
04-04-19, 02:09 PM
....I sat and watched the next ten or so customers walk up to this numbskull clerk and give him not only their names but personal information. How stupid has society become? I actually enjoy going to places of commerce just to watch the lemmings.

I really hate going out to shop because of the numbskulls & lemmings.....to me it's too painful to watch anymore.....rather be back on the farm w/ the animals....at least they have a lick o' sense

I went a few days back to get my hair cut. The lady said can I have your phone number and your name. I said "I'm paying with cash." She said Sir, we need a name and number. So I uttered Frank Hill and some bullshit number. Ignorance was satisfied and I retain my privacy.....

Well, there's the problem.....you're going to get your hair STYLED......ain't no women-folk in here

https://i.imgur.com/j6lstD7.jpg

....probably wouldn't mind payment in a silver dollar either

ag maniac
04-04-19, 02:39 PM
Besides MJ...

....some people will never like us because our spirit irritates their demons

xparte
04-04-19, 07:46 PM
eliminated all that is impossible, whatever remains must be the truth, no matter how improbable? CA$H Tangible Identification Electronic Endorsement ones identity theft assets NAMED are frozen.money in its physical form, as opposed to money that is stored away reserves in a bank or digital form. The phrase "cold hard cash" was coined by merchants but not minted Bankers Traders who were used to handling coins that, because they had a high gold and silver content, were once warm and soft not like the Traders. . When more durable metals and bankers came into use it was generally noticed that they were both cold and hard. Fractional license and Coin debasement. A Mans labor that was the national currency was undermined by criminals with Acts .
Coin clipping is the practice of cutting small pieces from coins. once made of pure gold and silver, and through everyday use were subject to wear. It was not usual to receive a coin which was not perfectly round. So cutting or filing a small amount off the coin would probably go unnoticed. The cut-off pieces would then be melted into a bar and sold to a goldsmith, or used to make counterfeit coins.
Electronic Clippings When a Cash currency is undermined by criminals Named Coined as a Creditor and Its Debtor created on currency negotiable instruments promissory note Minting ones own fate needs a signature and its witness. When a Bank deposits the proceeds of a loan it needs Cash first . and with $1000 cash down $9000 in newly created in promises. The loans are exceeding all currency thats ever been printed or minted. physical cash is limited then privately monetized with interest. I cant buy a thing without private money but i can pay in cash . If the government was real then it be more than a Document. Nothing happens bye accident If your kicked bye a horse then bit bye a snake its was on purpose thats never accidental they both meant it. The Spirit is to big for demons irritation and outgrowing the evil. between riding the high carnality horse and crawling on your belly. Irate arbitration or higher ground . just name it

xparte
04-04-19, 08:40 PM
verbiage vegetarians or wheres the beef federally inspected demands and forms? Turns out there was no tax on the LM burger nor the Word Salad they threw in for free.That free salad frivolity must reflect a demand and be properly formed . lorne as the irritation of IRS demons goes its definitely your grill and your LMburger they get served I haven't forgone your successful returns .I generally am focused on how a demand is recorded and then redeemed but a tax refund payment payout in lawful money is that recorded as such? or is the irs admitting a refund for a mistake demand is a only a correction as every year the demand isnt recorded from the previous year .

Michael Joseph
04-04-19, 11:57 PM
Well, there's the problem.....you're going to get your hair STYLED......ain't no women-folk in here

https://i.imgur.com/j6lstD7.jpg

I miss my barber. He passed away a while back. He was a regular Rodney Dangerfield. He seemed to know all of his jokes. Nothing like that shave with the straight blade at the end of the cut - standard for everyone.

One of my favorite RD jokes of all time came from my barber: I tell you I get no respect. While last night I was making love and my hand fell asleep.

Good memories!