PDA

View Full Version : Lawful Money redeemer here, how do I purchase a home?

teamsnowden
04-09-19, 05:09 PM
I’m not looking to move into a mansion, but I’d like to buy a house that I certainly cannot afford with my liquid assets and savings. In terms of a mortgage, I can afford that.

So, how do I take out a loan (get a mortgage)? Mortgage companies want to see my 1040. I’ve been redeeming lawful money since 2015 and indicating this on my 1040 correctly.

xparte
04-10-19, 01:53 AM
Mortgage is a promissory note is Money

a negotiable instrument what

constitutes money

The Treasury Act it or The usury Act

says negotiable instruments includes all Negotiable instruments are unconditional orders or promise to pay, and include checks, drafts, bearer bonds, some certificates of deposit, promissory notes, and bank notes (currency). MONEY is missing in favor of currency Every state has adopted Article 3 of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), with some modifications, ... Negotiable instruments do not include money, payment orders governed by article 4A (fund transfers) or ... U.S. Department of the Treasury. So if your money hunting no bank is loaning mortgage money So before any private note endorsement for a Bankers currency enrichment totally at your expense . find a seller who wants to be payed in lawful money then a banker who cares . Discharge the interest with the Secretary of the Treasury he determines such a sale is in the best interests of the United States. Get a notice into the treasury that your no infant and your Signature has been stolen monetized into a fake loan IOU your happy paying the principal in lawful money at tax time. First you need a mortgage # just like income tax # employee and lawful money redemption remedy. Money just another word for nothin left to lose . Trumps on a currency role with King Cyrus, 3rd temple trumpets at the gift shop aoy neyn eviction and final notice> Get a full disclosure on purchasing anything with lawful money with all returned wages?

teamsnowden
04-10-19, 02:53 PM
I appreciate the thorough response. But procedurally, this will lead to about 50 follow up questions on this forum with more answers that I don’t understand.

How do I get a loan to purchase a home as a lawful money redeemer who does not have 1000 hours to look for just the right banker who wants to stick it to the fed with me?

Edit: They want to see my 1040. I don’t know what will happen when they get to line 21, but that I’m worried about.

Gavilan
04-10-19, 05:43 PM
No matter how I try, I could never figure out what Xparte is writing. I bet he is very smart and know what he writes about, but it is lost on me and my limited intellect.

lorne
04-10-19, 07:46 PM
The Edward Snowden documents can be found here:
https://edwardsnowden.com/revelations

xparte
04-11-19, 12:12 AM
When a limiting contribution results in minor discourse then the truth must prevail. Insolvency being lawful money in a real sense being abstract or academic knowledge partly truth and fiction a man of action rather than of intellect is the determination my friends > Lawful Money will always convince the Acting authorities a public and ignominious defeat. Being dishonorable is on the public record. A private money lender is a non-institutional (non-bank) individual or company that loans money, generally secured by a note and deed of trust, for the purpose of funding a real estate transaction. Private money lenders are generally considered more relationship-based than hard money lenders.Is A Private Money Loan Considered Cash?A private money loan is basically considered a cash sale by the Seller, making the possibilities of closing the deal more certain. The offer is still considered a loan, but it comes with several benefits that both parties will appreciate: Currency ownership in Public vs. Private Finance
The government is in charge of all aspects related to currency. This involves the creation, distribution and monitoring. No one in the private sector is allowed to create currency, this is illegal and most countries classify it as a capital offense.If u cant get a suitcase of Franklins then what has created your loan certainly not Cash. The following is not much more of an alternative .The interest on a private money loan is typically assessed as interest-only payments. This means that private money borrowers pay monthly interest throughout the term of the loan and then make full repayment at the end of the loan. Some lenders charge prepayment penalties if the loan is paid off before the due date while most don’t let you pay early and reduce your holding costs. Monthly payments aren’t amortized like a conventional mortgage. However, while the interest rates on a private money loan might be higher than when compared to a conventional mortgage, the monthly payments might actually be less.

This makes private money loans a great option for fix-and-flippers looking to reduce their holding costs while they prepare a property for sale. It also makes private money loans advantageous for buy-and-hold investors since the monthly payments don’t cost much as they look to refinance with a conventional mortgage alternative.

Private lenders also charge lender fees, known as “points,” between 1.5% – 10%. Hard money lenders will typically have lender fees that start high and then decline as the loan amounts get larger. These fees are also part of the above-mentioned lender fees. Lending Home, for example, has the following lender fee structure:

2.5 points: Loans between $120,000 – $249,999
2 points: Loans between $250,000 – $499,999
1.5 points: Loans $500,000+
Its like laundering domiciled money or addressing cash? finalizing your funding then blowing the whistle takes council never blow your cover and its public record.

xparte
04-11-19, 03:51 PM
Redeeming lawful money by demand insists upon Special Deposit. Which literally takes the paper out of circulation. It sets in the vault and this is like a temporary cancellation of the paper. If the OCC equity derivatives clearing organization and the foundation for secure markets. requires actual special deposit set aside in the vault as no abandonment issues are present . When the redeemed man or woman gets their special deposit out of the vault then it is "uncancelled" and back in circulation and the quadary/conundrum of the Treasury acting for Congress in 1971 becomes a big problem. Uncancelling the currency should mean that as it is being passed, it becomes an unclaimed insurance policy (again) - re-endorsing the insurance policy.

Since The People determine that US notes will have the same value as Fed notes, redemption demands with current notes of equal face value ... the Treasury is justified by an end-run around the Congress. The parataxic distortion become genuinely hallucinogenic. And everybody knows there is no such thing as a real hallucination! 1953: "This note is a legal tender AT ITS FACE VALUE for all debts public and private."1995: "This note IS legal tender for all debts public and private."Bill 1995 is post Bretton Woods collapse and backed only by fiat. The "Dollar" therefore is more or less the paper receipt, but properly it's simply backed by agreement. Bill 1953 would be backed by gold or silver as per Bretton Woods agreement, or in other words the bill is a receipt. The "Dollar" therefore is not the paper receipt but a quantity of precious metal.The key difference is that one is a United States Note and the other is a Federal Reserve Note. (Vintage Merrill)

Therefore the moment you redeem lawful money and get the cash in your hand you are holding US notes and preserving the Spot value at $42.22/fine troy ounce of domestic gold. IMF at face valued cash Glittering Currency Omissions
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) reported a slight improvement in the performance of first-lien mortgages in the federal banking system during the fourth quarter of 2018.

The OCC Mortgage Metrics Report, Fourth Quarter 2018, showed 95.8 percent of mortgages included in the report were current and performing at the end of the quarter, compared to 94.5 percent a year earlier.

The report also showed that servicers initiated 29,515 new foreclosures during the fourth quarter of 2018*, a 3.5 percent increase from the previous quarter and a 14.5 percent decrease from a year ago. Servicers completed 20,256 mortgage modifications in the fourth quarter of 2018, and 73.2 percent of the modifications reduced borrowers’ monthly payments.

The first-lien mortgages included in the OCC’s quarterly report comprise 31 percent of all residential mortgages outstanding in the United States or approximately 16.9 million loans totaling $3.22 trillion in principal balances. This report provides information on mortgage performance through December 31, 2018, and it can be downloaded from the OCC’s website, www.occ.gov.

$3.22 trillion in principal (theory) electronically secularized securities the industry balances Lord Lifting lawful dying F**k but parataxic distortion become genuinely hallucinogenic. And everybody knows there is no such thing as a real hallucination! until its monetized . Its physically impossible to loan 16 million folks 3 trillion in cash every private loan needs a taxpayer therefore its equity in the note thats “burlesque” loan distortion . So its painfully evident a bank run is hallucinogenic The implication is that the Fed created the reserves so the banks could lend them to borrowers and thereby stimulate the economy. However, it is not true that banks can lend excess reserves. Only the Fed can reduce the reserves in the system. When a bank makes a loan, it creates a deposit in the name of the borrower? Deposit my Loan created in lawful money isn't possible The seller can demand his sale your deposit be made in lawful money.As David says Special Deposit takes some paper out of circulation non fractional note perhaps . But banks cannot lend out reserves. Only the Fed can create or destroy reserves.Only the Fed can reduce the reserves in the system. When a bank makes a loan, it creates a deposit in the name of the borrower? Money is just evidence of debt and just like Wages owed payday promise when money is borrowed into existence, it makes all money “loan principal”.

ASK your Banker to accept your own lawful money Promissory Note
http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-603 / "§ 3-603. TENDER OF PAYMENT."

See here, how it says: "... (b) If tender of payment of an obligation to pay an instrument is made to a person entitled to enforce the instrument and the tender is refused, there is discharge, ... ."?
See that?

Also see:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-311 / "§ 3-311. ACCORD AND SATISFACTION BY USE OF INSTRUMENT."

See here how it says:
"(a) If a person against whom a claim is asserted proves that (i) that person in good faith tendered an instrument to the claimant as full satisfaction of the claim, (ii) ... and (iii) ..., the following subsections apply. (b) ..., the claim is discharged if the person against whom the claim is asserted proves that the instrument or an accompanying written communication contained a conspicuous statement to the effect that the instrument was tendered as full satisfaction of the claim."

This means, that, if one of these instruments is properly delivered, that "There Is Discharge" of the out-standing debt, for the amount of money that the tendered credit/debt instrument bears on its face.
"Holder In Due Course" status. It is purposefully worded obscurely, to confuse people about how to legitimately invoke its power.
But; if you read closely & carefully, you can see where the power is.
The key-point to that horse-power, is that one with proper standing/status, can, fully & lawfully, "Discharge Debts".
The only other part you really need, is, a good basic comprehension that "Holder in Due Course" Status, is, the "Highest Status" you can have under the UCC.

Once you obtain thaty status, you can lawfully "Discharge Debts", in the manner that demand lawful money is trying to do.

Some links showing the Importance & Power in this "HDC-Status", are as follows:
http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/the-legal-environment-and-business-law-master-of-accountancy-edition/s21-holder-in-due-course-and-defen.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holder_in_due_course Its your Signature

David Merrill
04-11-19, 04:49 PM
Redeeming lawful money by demand insists upon Special Deposit. Which literally takes the paper out of circulation. It sets in the vault and this is like a temporary cancellation of the paper. If the OCC equity derivatives clearing organization and the foundation for secure markets. requires actual special deposit set aside in the vault as no abandonment issues are present . When the redeemed man or woman gets their special deposit out of the vault then it is "uncancelled" and back in circulation and the quadary/conundrum of the Treasury acting for Congress in 1971 becomes a big problem. Uncancelling the currency should mean that as it is being passed, it becomes an unclaimed insurance policy (again) - re-endorsing the insurance policy.

Since The People determine that US notes will have the same value as Fed notes, redemption demands with current notes of equal face value ... the Treasury is justified by an end-run around the Congress. The parataxic distortion become genuinely hallucinogenic. And everybody knows there is no such thing as a real hallucination! 1953: "This note is a legal tender AT ITS FACE VALUE for all debts public and private."1995: "This note IS legal tender for all debts public and private."Bill 1995 is post Bretton Woods collapse and backed only by fiat. The "Dollar" therefore is more or less the paper receipt, but properly it's simply backed by agreement. Bill 1953 would be backed by gold or silver as per Bretton Woods agreement, or in other words the bill is a receipt. The "Dollar" therefore is not the paper receipt but a quantity of precious metal.The key difference is that one is a United States Note and the other is a Federal Reserve Note. (Vintage Merrill)

Therefore the moment you redeem lawful money and get the cash in your hand you are holding US notes and preserving the Spot value at $42.22/fine troy ounce of domestic gold. IMF at face valued cash Glittering Currency Omissions
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) reported a slight improvement in the performance of first-lien mortgages in the federal banking system during the fourth quarter of 2018.

The OCC Mortgage Metrics Report, Fourth Quarter 2018, showed 95.8 percent of mortgages included in the report were current and performing at the end of the quarter, compared to 94.5 percent a year earlier.

The report also showed that servicers initiated 29,515 new foreclosures during the fourth quarter of 2018*, a 3.5 percent increase from the previous quarter and a 14.5 percent decrease from a year ago. Servicers completed 20,256 mortgage modifications in the fourth quarter of 2018, and 73.2 percent of the modifications reduced borrowers’ monthly payments.

The first-lien mortgages included in the OCC’s quarterly report comprise 31 percent of all residential mortgages outstanding in the United States or approximately 16.9 million loans totaling $3.22 trillion in principal balances. This report provides information on mortgage performance through December 31, 2018, and it can be downloaded from the OCC’s website, www.occ.gov.

$3.22 trillion in principal (theory) electronically secularized securities the industry balances Lord Lifting lawful dying F**k but parataxic distortion become genuinely hallucinogenic. And everybody knows there is no such thing as a real hallucination! until its monetized . Its physically impossible to loan 16 million folks 3 trillion in cash every private loan needs a taxpayer therefore its equity in the note thats “burlesque” loan distortion . So its painfully evident a bank run is hallucinogenic The implication is that the Fed created the reserves so the banks could lend them to borrowers and thereby stimulate the economy. However, it is not true that banks can lend excess reserves. Only the Fed can reduce the reserves in the system. When a bank makes a loan, it creates a deposit in the name of the borrower? Deposit my Loan created in lawful money isn't possible The seller can demand his sale your deposit be made in lawful money.As David says Special Deposit takes some paper out of circulation non fractional note perhaps . But banks cannot lend out reserves. Only the Fed can create or destroy reserves.Only the Fed can reduce the reserves in the system. When a bank makes a loan, it creates a deposit in the name of the borrower? Money is just evidence of debt and just like Wages owed payday promise when money is borrowed into existence, it makes all money “loan principal”.

ASK your Banker to accept your own lawful money Promissory Note
http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-603 / "§ 3-603. TENDER OF PAYMENT."

See here, how it says: "... (b) If tender of payment of an obligation to pay an instrument is made to a person entitled to enforce the instrument and the tender is refused, there is discharge, ... ."?
See that?

Also see:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-311 / "§ 3-311. ACCORD AND SATISFACTION BY USE OF INSTRUMENT."

See here how it says:
"(a) If a person against whom a claim is asserted proves that (i) that person in good faith tendered an instrument to the claimant as full satisfaction of the claim, (ii) ... and (iii) ..., the following subsections apply. (b) ..., the claim is discharged if the person against whom the claim is asserted proves that the instrument or an accompanying written communication contained a conspicuous statement to the effect that the instrument was tendered as full satisfaction of the claim."

This means, that, if one of these instruments is properly delivered, that "There Is Discharge" of the out-standing debt, for the amount of money that the tendered credit/debt instrument bears on its face.
"Holder In Due Course" status. It is purposefully worded obscurely, to confuse people about how to legitimately invoke its power.
But; if you read closely & carefully, you can see where the power is.
The key-point to that horse-power, is that one with proper standing/status, can, fully & lawfully, "Discharge Debts".
The only other part you really need, is, a good basic comprehension that "Holder in Due Course" Status, is, the "Highest Status" you can have under the UCC.

Once you obtain thaty status, you can lawfully "Discharge Debts", in the manner that demand lawful money is trying to do.

Some links showing the Importance & Power in this "HDC-Status", are as follows:
http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/the-legal-environment-and-business-law-master-of-accountancy-edition/s21-holder-in-due-course-and-defen.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holder_in_due_course Its your Signature

Holder in due course; general actuary.

xparte
04-12-19, 05:45 AM
Redundant as this last post is can one identify and develop demand for qualified actuarial services Banks issuing a principal promissory note anyone who accepts a third-party check is a holder in due course. Banks issuing a principal promissory note When all of these conditions are addressed in the promissory note details and it is signed by both parties, the promissory note meets all the elements of a legally binding contract Its only been witnessed by one bank employee signed by both parties notice to principal is notice to agent I have noticed your just witnessing a “loan principal”. I would enjoy see the teamster get a lawful money house providing actuarial truth 1040 his full promissory note redeemed hallucination! .in due course. whats left but purchasing a lawful money trust home why stop on line 21 bastardized loan deposit can i redeem that withholding . The Bank asked for it my 1040 . Omissions notwithstanding Gringo u could set some fire to the? can i create a promise to pay note within U.S. Code lawful money demand .

David Merrill
04-12-19, 07:29 AM
Redemption is post-payment. Redemption is very like the opposite of debt.

There were two religions in Israel. John's washing was for redemption from sin. The Vatican has warred against John-ism. I have spoken of the healthy aspects - even everlasting life. One therapy session will about double lifespan; Abraham went from 99 to 176. We are conditioned to the idea that menstruum is disgusting and I suppose if you let it set a few minutes or longer the bacteria grows pretty quick...

This week's two Torah Studies are revealing. YHWH prohibits recent labor women from the congregation twice as long for giving birth to a baby girl? Why? - Twice the viable human fetal stem cell count? Remember that X-Y chromosome stuff? Mitochondrial DNA and all that means to keep those stem cells away from delivering everlasting life for two menstrual cycles for a baby girl. Just to be safe - YHWH designed the law that nobody would discover how to do it - Deuteronomy 32:7. Moses left a clue.

The Vatican battles against the discovery of eternal life and renewal of the mind (monotomic gold in the third ventricle). Even with the giant pine cone Tell in the Plaza.

With the wife still in the system payments are reduced based on her income.

xparte
04-13-19, 12:13 AM
Allegorically God

condemned the temple cult? Moses and Elijah Torah updates just = Christ within is what we're replacing Rebellion with Redemption

Of course if you had a Church being baptized by John then John is actually declaring Rome his successor co-opt the fame of the

Baptist cult and get rid of some commercial competition. . Sacrifice and work ship (worship is a mistake) Create a Debt and discharge it Spinal Tap

teamsnowden
04-13-19, 10:45 PM
Thanks everyone.

I demand lawful money and have stated this on line 21 on my 1040 with proof for years and have been state/federal tax exempt! Yay!

But for buying a house, it's all making sense now:
Step 1, go to the mortgage store, we'll call her Wells Fargo for short, and talk to a banker, we'll call him Adam Goldberg because that's a Jewish name
Step 2, "Hi Adam, I made you a certificate for $200,000 on my laser printer at home, you have to accept this because duh: http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-603 / "§ 3-603. TENDER OF PAYMENT."
Step 3, Adam rejoices, not realizing that they have given me a home for $200,000 which is a tangible thing that was paid for by my laser printed certificate.
Step 4, I send the bank a letter telling them this is all easily explained in Deuteronomy.
Step 5, The pope thanks me for my service to humanity, and sends me a copy of his mitochondrial DNA as a thank you
Step 6, I live happily ever after in my new free home because the United States (not the United States of America) declared bankruptcy over a hundred years ago, there is no gold, HJR 192, UCC 1-308, federal reserve act, etc.

I'm sorry, you guys are absolutely brilliant I'm sure in your own rights, but my tiny brain doesn't comprehend a single shred of even one of your tangents. I really would love to understand your answers to how I can a house that I can't afford to buy outright with the number that's in my bank account now as someone who redeems lawful money

lorne
04-14-19, 02:00 AM
the WikiLeaks documents can be found here: https://file.wikileaks.org/file

donations to Julian Assange & WikiLeaks Public Defense Fund here: https://defend.wikileaks.org/donate

You can watch the bitcoin donations grow in real time here: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/39o6E2qascmB5rNwFtJU6ug5PXZx5K2ED3
Note that bitcoin donations are not subject to bank seizure (not even with court order).

xparte
04-14-19, 08:59 AM
Teamster go to your favorite Bank and get a Mortgage then redeem that Mortgage note in Lawful Money if u can get them to find the original Note the one they forged your signature on ? Discharging a monetized signatory note . Take a run at the reasoning behind the promissory note . mortgage store, we'll call her Wells Fargo (Wells Forgeries Fargo Notes) for short (in short ), and talk to a banker, we'll call him Adam Goldberg because that's a Jewish name that makes little difference Irish Polish Scottish English Bankish Wise a Name is a 1040 needs a mortgage employee # SSN The lender is really you your the only Adam in this linguistic gem . This is a Public Site that can only share private insight If a conventional loan can be exposed for no loan at all then thats about as brilliant a bank whistle is blown sarcastically and statistically No lawful money loan exists due ish diligence look in the obituaries find some oldish folks that to hold a note for you . The 6 steps were necessary in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit further infectious information. I hope you can secularize a loan but money redemption is biblical my friend .

Sabo
04-14-19, 07:56 PM
redemption is biblical my friend .

Absolutely not. Redemption (in this context) is in codified in US law, not any religious text.

I certainly have no standing to request or demand that people stop theological debates, but if LM and its application is something you want to share with others - and I must infer that to be true, since, as you mentioned, this forum is public - suggesting that newcomers study your personal religion is harmful to that goal.

Can we please keep things factual and relevant to US law? teamsnowden raises an interesting question which folks who are interested in this process may need to consider; if LM is not compatible with taking on a personal debt from private mortgage companies, just plainly say so.

Also, we cannot interpret your messages the same way you intended when writing it. Formatting and punctuation is imperative to bridge that gap, so that we can understand the information you're trying to convey.

marcel
04-14-19, 11:26 PM
With the wife still in the system payments are reduced based on her income.

I'm not David's interpreter but he may be referring to that couple on the brain trust, saved a home from foreclosure with a loan mod. Bank confirmed that husbands lawful money income was different, allowed only the wife's income and got approved at reduced loan payments. See here
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2398-Suitor-saves-home-from-foreclosure-redeeming-lawful-money

xparte
04-15-19, 09:03 AM
Reiterate this forum is public - suggesting that newcomers study your personal religion is harmful to that goal. My insight is my understanding I certainly withdraw from ever suggesting that newcomers study my personal insights IN GOD WE TRUST thats not to insightful if u was packing hundred singles Redemption (In GOD WE TRUST this context) is in codified in US law, not any religious text. Whats GOD but religious text? Whats a Bible but a lawbook. Secularize a loan to make secular; separate from religious or spiritual connection or influences; make worldly or unspiritual; imbue with secularism. to change (clergy) from regular to secular. to transfer (property) from ecclesiastical to civil possession or use. USURY u figuring amortization allocating the cost of an intangible asset over a period of time. It also refers to the repayment of loan principal over time. In sipping terms one can swallow or spit the bank hoax thats my message Church and State separation get god outta the schools great idea but keeping him on As a Fraction of Trust with Compounded Interest. A significant amount of my rambling is for entertainment its not edgy or clever its far from brilliant. just like lawful money redemption isnt that brilliant a challenge for u youngsters any more. I am not challenging nobody if u cant look it up how did i bring it up.

teamsnowden
04-15-19, 05:06 PM
Thank you, Sabo for injecting some intelligence into this conversation. Frankly, I wish you had the answer because you seem to be the only person here who speaks the common man’s English. David makes a lot of sense, but his tangents are way above my head.

We’re still no closer to an answer for how does a tax-exempt person get a new home loan. I may just go live in the streets instead at this point, there doesn’t seem to be much hope for an answer here.

lorne
04-15-19, 05:36 PM
Oh yes. THAT couple. Last I heard ... they sold the house for $200k more than they bought it, paid off the bank, put the remainder in trust, and then the TRUST bought them a home twice as big with lawful money cash. Knowledge rules over ignorance.

teamsnowden
04-15-19, 08:13 PM
If you cannot convey your knowledge in a way that another man can understand, the rest of the world except for you will be ignorant.

Gavilan
04-16-19, 03:28 AM
He goes on tangents as a cry for attention to keep people coming back in my opinion.

xparte
04-16-19, 04:43 AM
Gavilanized tangent avoidance lorne for mentioning a tangible trust The four largest U.S. banks—JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citigroup—confirmed that U.S. noninterest bearing deposits in Q3 2018 were down 5 percent from a year earlier. Bank clients withdrew more than $30 billion from June 2017 to June 2018.Customers are starting to move their money out of deposits that pay no interest, posing a big risk to bank profits

“There’s no precedent for this,” said the representative for a major U.S. bank. “Last time around, there wasn’t a lot of cash in the system, and you didn’t have interest bearing accounts. The alternatives to noninterest bearing products were sweeps—so everything just got swept off the balance sheet.”

Now, corporates are not only putting money into sweep accounts, but also interest bearing deposits, while noninterest bearing deposits are down across the board. “This is the first time in a rising interest rate environment that we’ve had interest bearing accounts that have meaningful interest,” said Tom Hunt, CTP, director of treasury services for AFP.

The ECR and Interest Rates

The representative said that in the years since the financial crisis, noninterest bearing deposits has become his bank’s base product. “So one of the challenges that we’re facing is managing the inevitable decline of those deposits, because as [the Earnings Credit Rate (ECR)] goes up, you’re going to need less balances to cover your fees,” he said. “So that leaves banks with a bit of a quandary.” A noninterest-bearing transaction account is a deposit account where:

interest is neither accrued nor paid;

depositors are permitted to make an unlimited number of transfers and withdrawals; and

the bank does not reserve the right to require advance notice of an intended withdrawal.

A noninterest-bearing transaction account also includes all deposits placed in an Interest on Lawyers Trust Account (IOLTA) or its equivalent.
When opening a trust account, you'll need to bring the bank your ID, your initial deposit and copies of all the legal paperwork associated with the trust.

Have the Trust Agreement
Because a trust is a legal agreement, you'll need to bring the legal paperwork that created the trust and that names you as the trustee. Depending on the type of trust that you and your lawyers create, the account will likely be set up with a trustee designation. If you are the trustee, this will include your name. It will also include language indicating for whom the trust is intended, and it may also include the name of a beneficiary who would assume control of the assets if the trustee passes away.

Identify Yourself as Trustee
Your bank will require you to provide personal identification to show you are the designated trustee. Depending on the type of trust, this could range from a driver's license to copies of certain tax records. Call your bank and ask what documents they require in advance so that you arrive prepared when setting up your trust account. If you are not the trustee, some banks will act as trustee of an account for a fee, but most banks require that the trust have a significant minimum balance before it will act as trustee.

Paperwork and Funding
The biggest part of setting up a trust account is filling out and signing trust documents and making the initial deposit. The initial deposit can be funds that you personally deposit while you are living, or it can be money that will originate from a life insurance payment or other expected windfall. If there is not any money dedicated to funding the trust, the trust will have no power. Money that will go into the trust as part of an estate must be specifically delineated in the will. Otherwise, that money will not be moved into the trust. just another list of ignorance

xparte
04-16-19, 05:08 AM
Tangentially teamster convey or commission knowledge in a way that another man can understand do some knowledge conveyance on your own transferring property from one owner to another. Wont fall out of the sky A trust without tangent unless bankers start to convey knowledge in a way that another man can understand considered your options before this exceptional claim a tax-exempt person get a new home loan not your true name u wont. a trust as lorne mentioned and conveyed hasn't spiked a resolve if your hitchhiking u must be at least willing to walk/ Thats my last insightful thought .

David Merrill
04-16-19, 07:42 AM
Absolutely not. Redemption (in this context) is in codified in US law, not any religious text.

I certainly have no standing to request or demand that people stop theological debates, but if LM and its application is something you want to share with others - and I must infer that to be true, since, as you mentioned, this forum is public - suggesting that newcomers study your personal religion is harmful to that goal.

Can we please keep things factual and relevant to US law? teamsnowden raises an interesting question which folks who are interested in this process may need to consider; if LM is not compatible with taking on a personal debt from private mortgage companies, just plainly say so.

Also, we cannot interpret your messages the same way you intended when writing it. Formatting and punctuation is imperative to bridge that gap, so that we can understand the information you're trying to convey.

I believe you do have this here. So long as we stay civil I will usually let things slide. - But that depends on my mood too...

Commercial priestcraft is the essence of religion. Redemption is the cure for debt/death/doubt. So getting the history correct, that the Bible is a Mesopotamian history parable is critical to remedy brain damage caused by the canonized interpretation.

He goes on tangents as a cry for attention to keep people coming back in my opinion.

I know Xparte is difficult to understand but I spent years adjusting my reading lens to his poetry. It is funny how reading him is like shifting gears, so much that I find myself writing responses in the same poetic iambic rhythm. But it took a very long while. So I can expect that reading his posts gives you a headache, like me before I exercised a lot of patience.

But if he is writing like that to promote StSC then thanks Xparte. I hope it helps keep things edifying around here.

P.S. Simply put.

You are talking about going into debt. Picture debt as the opposite of redemption. Mutually exclusive ultimates. You cannot have one in the same context as the other. Like sugar and glass. The sugar caramelizes and incinerates long before you will find the glass is liquid enough to dissolve the sugar.

A private financier might be the only way. Somebody of financial means might become trustee and allow you to use the home as beneficiary. Without redemption, home ownership is nothing more than an illusion anyway. It becomes a choice of which trust do you sign endorsement of trust to.

ag maniac
04-16-19, 08:45 AM

Sabo, Sabo, Sabo......you are entirely mistaken about REDEMPTION and its origins. For one, your use of the term RELIGIOUS is misconstrued.....RELIGIOSITY in its many manifestations is a construct of Satan for dividing & confusing/conquering man. Better to see things as they really are SPIRITUALLY.....y'know, the "4th dimension".....where there's more to life than meets the eye --> Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So this Federal Reserve Act of 1913, section 16 & codified at 12USC411 was written with remedy in mind, because Satan cannot cause us to sin [usury, use of fractionalized reserve currency], but always must give us a choice for what is right. So rather than just blindly use "THEIR" currency which [hidden from us] makes us a slave to the system, my DEMAND for Lawful money creates the redemption. I choose to use what is just & right.....which is not federal reserve credit issued from the bowels of hell. So as you can now see, REDEMPTION IS VERY SPIRITUAL !

Proverbs 16:11 -- A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.

Now as to Sabo & Gavilan [& any other] having difficulty w/ XPARTE posts, I will say that they are loaded w/ useful insight.....but you must actually INSERT yourself into them for to have useful meaning.....like finding the TREASURE CHEST in this piece (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/1a/5d/971a5d0fa7e6463d3d38c45b034e58fe.jpg).....get real close so it fills your field of vision & lose yourself into it ! THAT'S how you READ XPARTE !!

Oh, when you find that treasure chest, then you'll also come to understand "THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN MEETS THE EYE"

David Merrill
04-16-19, 05:28 PM
"THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN MEETS THE EYE"

I watched a cool treatment of the numero-linguistic interface (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdvwpbN-_w0), last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seElufeA0tU

Michael Joseph
04-17-19, 01:57 AM
Sabo, Sabo, Sabo......you are entirely mistaken about REDEMPTION and its origins. For one, your use of the term RELIGIOUS is misconstrued.....RELIGIOSITY in its many manifestations is a construct of Satan for dividing & confusing/conquering man. Better to see things as they really are SPIRITUALLY.....y'know, the "4th dimension".....where there's more to life than meets the eye --> Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So this Federal Reserve Act of 1913, section 16 & codified at 12USC411 was written with remedy in mind, because Satan cannot cause us to sin [usury, use of fractionalized reserve currency], but always must give us a choice for what is right. So rather than just blindly use "THEIR" currency which [hidden from us] makes us a slave to the system, my DEMAND for Lawful money creates the redemption. I choose to use what is just & right.....which is not federal reserve credit issued from the bowels of hell. So as you can now see, REDEMPTION IS VERY SPIRITUAL !

Proverbs 16:11 -- A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.

About 14 years back, I was interested to know where the Constitution came from in terms of its root. At first I studied just law/contracts and that was circular and led me nowhere. But then I studied Scripture and learned to read its symbolic language and then I began to see with new eyes Leviticus and Deuteronomy. Now I see that the founders were Mystics. And therefore, one is inextricably connected to Scripture. To try to throw off those bounds is foolishness in the highest form.

If you read Psalms 2 and you replace the term LORD with Government as in Heads of Government, then you can get a glimpse at the foolishness of those who would try to operate within a particular law boundary and at the same time try to throw off its bonds. Those at its head will have them in derision - they laugh at such folly labeling such foolishness - sovereign citizen.

No king ever sat who did not have his own torah. No estate ever existed outside of a kingdom. Estate = State. Consider. The ultimate Law for Ephraim is the King James Version. The Spiritual Man is judged by no man. The Word is the Law or is the Witness to the Nature of the GREAT KING. For He said ye search the Scriptures thinking you will find Salvation and don't you see they only witness of me. Now then, who is this Me? Know yourself and you will find Me. For it is written "I have come in the volume of the book to do thy Will O' God."

One that is greater redeems the lesser. And this is Law. The true treasure is to find your center, then you will see there is no Devil save that which man has created in his own mind. For St. Paul who rose above wrote "all things are lawful unto me." Now really stop and consider. But also continuing "but all things are not expedient." Does your conscience condemn you? If so, then you must at once challenge your beliefs. For once you begin to believe, then you are in a deep pit.

Entering into the 4th one impregnates the Holy Spirit with the seed of imagination. Faith is the force which pleases God. If you believe, then you are at once at war with non-believers. Beliefs are pure horseshit. Jesus did not ask you to believe. Jesus said Learn the Truth. If you trust in the Words of Jesus, then you will search for the Truth. Once you find that wonderful Pearl, then you will see that you are a 4th one in Heaven at the altar. You may intercourse in the Spirit if you Honor your Father and your Mother. Those in the flesh consciousness have zero idea what has been written and so it is. For if a man be ignorant, then let him be ignorant. For each one must search and come to know of his own accord.

One asked me to teach him so I gave him a mountain of bullshit to do. After getting very frustrated with me, he asked me why I led him on a wild goose chase. I responded, because you don't need me and you needed to learn that for yourself. But in your belief that I was greater than you, you bowed your knee to me and thusly I was given the task to frustrate you such that you might enter into your own path.

He said, so I never needed you? Very puzzled was he and yet enlightened into the Truth at the same time. xparte has the idea. He expresses himself in a riddle and those who are ready will do their own work. Spoon fed is the hope of the majority; however, a man knows how to "skin a buck and run a trotline"....Putting on the pants of a man, how can I sit at the feet of another? For my subconscious is the only lens thru which I can see. I cannot know a thought greater than my own thoughts. How then can I sit at the feet of another; and how can I expect to obtain to experiential [true] knowledge from the mouth of a teacher?

I grew frustrated and thusly I began to act. I faced my fear and obtained to real knowledge. No book, no teacher can tell me shit. I know because I know. I have stood before the judges and before the bankers and before their numerous lawyers and have seen the results. I have experienced the fear and learned it was actually my fear which was the tool [weapon] formed against me. Said fear was the child of my beliefs and said beliefs, I came to see, were the issue of ignorant men. I had to tear down those cities and had to put to death the numerous men, women and children [thoughts/desires] which occupied in those great cities of thought.

Those consciousness centers have been destroyed and I cannot rebuild those dead States. The kingdom of God is within and is not subject to observation and yet they tell me to believe in signs and wonders. At the feet of fools one must ask who is the greater fool?

No judgements - just making observations. Those who are ready to see will see for they are supposed to see. One student sought to make his tax free millions, he was disappointed when he found he had yet to conquer his greatest fear. When his Goliath presented itself, he ran like a scared child. Fear Not - 365 times and a full moon is right around the corner - which relates to the Passover at EVERY choice. Where is your trust lodged? Rather, have you found you at your center?

Redemption is most definitely Spiritual as is every aspect of your life. It is just that Delilah has put out many an eye. Looking thru the eyes of flesh [consciousness] one is made slave to the senses. And thusly the cells losing their electrical potential eventually die. Learning to cultivate bioelectricity one eats of a different tree. And which do you suppose will redeem the other? At its root is the foundation of TESTI-money. Both trees have the same root.

No State ever existed without God. And believe me no apartment ever existed in the belly of a whale. All is connected. For one cannot relate that involuntary slavery is illegal and then give no choice. It is just logic. Philosophically speaking who needs to know the laws when one can do mathematics. Law is mathematics set to words. Sets within Sets as it were.

With the basis of UCC - is it not a sort of overlay jurisdiction by which the Economy is the ruling force? But then are not the wealthy families as princes in such a construct? All the middle men taking their cut are as prostitutes and those who are being ruled by whores are well, you give it whatever label you choose. But there are those who have learned how to "pull up a fish and remove the gold from its mouth." And these are unbound for they have "Come out of her" and entered into the 4th dimension of BREADTH.

And how should one man steal the joy of finding by experience from another man? He who seeks a short cut will find disappointment in the end. There is no short cut. As always, keep it legal to the Trust of which you have enjoined yourself unto.

Best regards,
Michael Joseph

teamsnowden
04-17-19, 04:23 PM
So can I come live with you? I have a dog.

Michael Joseph
04-17-19, 05:40 PM
So can I come live with you? I have a dog.

My high school football coach used to say "if you're scared, get a dog." Now that made me laugh.

teamsnowden
04-17-19, 06:14 PM
No, seriously. I couldn’t find an answer to my question. You won’t even know I’m there, make me a key please.

Edit: I get it now. I’d like to be the holder in due course of your house key since I can’t figure out how a tax exempt lawful money redeemer can get a mortgage.

marcel
04-17-19, 06:50 PM
simply put.

You are talking about going into debt. Picture debt as the opposite of redemption. Mutually exclusive ultimates. You cannot have one in the same context as the other. Like sugar and glass. The sugar caramelizes and incinerates long before you will find the glass is liquid enough to dissolve the sugar.

A private financier might be the only way. Somebody of financial means might become trustee and allow you to use the home as beneficiary. Without redemption, home ownership is nothing more than an illusion anyway. It becomes a choice of which trust do you sign endorsement of trust to.
^^.this.^^

Michael Joseph
04-17-19, 08:36 PM
No, seriously. I couldn’t find an answer to my question. You won’t even know I’m there, make me a key please.

Edit: I get it now. I’d like to be the holder in due course of your house key since I can’t figure out how a tax exempt lawful money redeemer can get a mortgage.

Answer this question and you will have your answer if you really contemplate all of the aspects of the answer: Does a bank have to practice banking according to fractional reserve practices?

I have opened up a box here and I hope to give it the proper attention.

Gavilan
04-17-19, 09:47 PM
In my view, if you can find someone that has enough liquid assets that is willing to lend you the "money" to buy the house and take a mortgage from you that would be the answer. But if it is a bank, they want to see you participate in the system by claiming you are receiving income and they are willing to monetize your promissory note.

That's is the essence of their trick, if you are honest you can't access their credit system without paying USURY.

lorne
04-17-19, 10:06 PM
Does a bank have to practice banking according to fractional reserve practices?

Back in 2013 Richard Werner performed an experiment to determine - do banks really create money from nothing (but your signature)?

It was examined whether in the process of making money available to the borrower the bank transfers these funds from other accounts (within or outside the bank). In the process of making loaned money available in the borrower's bank account, it was found that the bank did not transfer the money away from other internal or external accounts, resulting in a rejection of both the fractional reserve theory and the financial intermediation theory. Instead, it was found that the bank newly ‘invented’ the funds by crediting the borrower's account with a deposit, although no such deposit had taken place. This is in line with the claims of the credit creation theory.

Thus it can now be said with confidence for the first time – possibly in the 5000 years' history of banking - that it has been empirically demonstrated that each individual bank creates credit and money out of nothing, when it extends what is called a ‘bank loan’. The bank does not loan any existing money, but instead creates new money.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1057521914001070

xparte
04-17-19, 10:34 PM
Whats surprising is A signature loan is a type of personal loan that is referred to as a good faith loan or character loan that only requires your signature as a promise to pay back the loan. If it was a loan where a bank said they loaned money, like previously bought homes etc.,because either they lent Federal Reserve notes that the banks can’t loan to us with out breaking the congressional laws of the Federal Reserve act of 1913,

and if they loaned credit, that breaks the constitutional laws of issuing bills of credit, referenced in the Credit River Minnesota Decision court case, so which one did they loan, either one they broke the law and they deceived us which is fraud. If this is TRUE

I still find it hard to believe that the judge told the banks lawyers to answer under the penalty of perjury, he told the banks lawyers they must follow the rules of procedure, in Illinois it is 735ILCS 5 section 2 – 605, I am sure all states have the same procedures as well as federal, it makes it a whole different ball game when the lawyer has to stick his neck in a noose if he is not telling the truth,

Template for use of 12 USC 95(a)(2) (Please understand this BEFORE use)
March 27, 2014 at 11:08 AM
[Please NOTICE - This is older info now.

We are WAY past this & don't even do this anymore.]

To:

Internal Revenue Service

P.O. Box 1300

Charlotte, NC 28201-1300

February 19, 2014

Courtesy NOTICE – Affidavit

For full discharge of all debt(s) & return of all property

I, John Doe, hereafter “affiant”, the living breathing flesh & blood spirit filled man, as opposed to the State created trust/estate named JOHN A. DOE, with account number 123456789, DECLARE that I am NOT the “infant” /“decedent” as proven by my SEAL by thumb print by my endorsement at the bottom of this Affidavit. Please change the status of this account to permanently reflect this change permanently revoking ALL ‘power of attorney’ claimed by any/all parties and no power of attorney shall change this as all have been revoked by this NOTICE. This is in accordance with IRM 21.7.13.3.2.3**. Please correct my status in this trust account to reflect this. I am NOT the trustee of this trust, I am the beneficiary and have “assigned all reversionary interest of the Social Security Act 1935 and ‘old age retirement’ Social Security Act 1939 created Trust/estate named JOHN A DOE “to and for the account of the United States” and have accepted Title 12 U.S.C. § 95(a)(2), ( as it has replaced Public Law 73-10 and House Joint Resolution 192), for the discharge of all debt(s).”

Please immediately discharge all debt which you claim that I owe by the statements, invoices, proceedings and including ALL additional penalties, interest and ALL additional claims which you may have with regard to the Trust/estate JOHN A DOE, also include all penalties and interest for complete set off, settlement and discharge of all debts. I trust that you will be accurate and honest in filling in and completing the TOTAL amount for discharge on the enclosed 1040-V Coupon Payment Voucher which has been presented as a negotiable instrument to you, (“coupon payment voucher”). This shall be the total amount which is to be discharged. I reserve my right to amend and/or correct this matter prior to any proceedings against me. (I reserve my opportunity to cure any defects in this presentment, as it is not my intent to cause any harm or trespass in any manner. Forgive me of all past debts, violations and/or errors on my part.)

I DEMAND to pay all of my lawful taxes to my assent in a timely manner. I am not a ‘tax protester’ or any such lawless natural person. I simply wish to completely obey the law which could apply to me in my correct status, rebutting all ‘presumptive laws’, (such as all of Internal Revenue Service’s codes), and demand that the Internal Revenue Service, hereafter respondent, answer the following questions truthfully and completely on a point by point basis and within Ten (10) days of mailing date showing any/all errors, defects, or mistakes or it shall be deemed as an agreement by the respondent’s acquiescence, nihil dicit, stare decisis with permanent estoppel barring any/all actions against me, or my heirs. Please immediately return all of my property being held as this debt shall now be settled. I reserve my right to correct any errors prior to any action being taken against me as my intent is not to violate any law or cause harm to anyone.

I hereby DECLARE and DEMAND to use “Lawful money of account of the United States of America for ALL of my transactions with full disclosure in accordance with Title 12 U.S.C. § 411, and Title 12 U.S.C. § 95(a)(2) and from 1962 Nunc pro Tunc, permanently and forever more. ALL of my transactions with ‘federal reserve notes’ shall be in accordance with 12 U.S.C. 411 & 95(a)(2).

**IRM 21.7.13.3.2.3 “an infant is the decedent of an estate or grantor, owner or trustor of a trust, guardianship, receivership or custodianship that has yet to receive an SSN.”

*** Washington DC Statutes Vital Records chap 2 sec 7-201 (10) “Person” means an individual, a trust, an estate, a partnership, a corporation (including associations, joint stock companies, and insurance companies), the District government, or an agency or instrumentality of the District government.” - See more at: http://statutes.laws.com/district-of-columbia/division-i/title-7/subtitle-a/chapter-2/section-7-201#sthash.3rqHjpgl.dpuf See EXHIBIT “A” Definition(s) of ‘person” and “individual”

26 U.S. Code § 7701 - (a) When used in this title, where not otherwise distinctly expressed or manifestly incompatible with the intent thereof—

(1) Person - The term “person” shall be construed to mean and include an individual, a trust, estate, partnership, association, company or corporation.

26 USC § 6671 -(b) Person defined - The term “person”, as used in this subchapter, includes an officer or employee of a corporation, or a member or employee of a partnership, who as such officer, employee, or member is under a duty to perform the act in respect of which the violation occurs.

You might want to watch this you tube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lq4QVg1E5E

Template for use of 12 USC 95(a)(2) (Please understand this BEFORE use)
March 27, 2014 at 11:08 AM
[Please NOTICE - This is older info now.

We are WAY past this & don't even do this anymore.] The Author has disqualified this older method due too the
Entertainment Educational Esoteric or The Good the Truth the Beautiful

Education is crucial for parsing the Truth. “The only way you can learn to think like a disciplinarian is by studying those things in depth Esoteric or Simple Good“neighborly morality” as contrasted with “the ethics of roles.” Actors

Behaving like professionals or citizens,” well God never created persons the Greeks did Truth is not defined by consciousness, ontological (not temporal) in order of ones nature: .” “The most fundamental and universal of all moral principles is ones Right Response to Reality.
“We know all three . traps . . immediately and intuitively.” Authority, reason, and experience help us avoid error. But Truth is not defined by consciousness, which conforms to Being in knowing it. Everything is momentary and impermanent. jack flash jumper
All but persons are infinite and eternal. you, the person. You, the presence.all argument depends on rational intuition” . . . That is, there are personal and moral qualifications for knowing the truth.” and imparting it Spiritually not dogmatically i would need licensing authority imparting religious dogmatism but i am not religious.attempt by each soul to communicate its unique vision of God and good to all others and that by means whereof earthly or a spiritual nature law art and philosophy are but my clumsy imitations and understanding as Plato's clumsiness would be Socratic Let no Man Deceive Is it not to those ends for which the individual ( # person)was created. God never created persons or religion ?Without the experience of truth, beauty, and goodness, life is morally and spiritually meaningless, and nothing but good can result from our intellectual efforts to understand these
basic qualities. I suppose one needs a debt to discharge it so a loan thats was never a loan is like a tax that wasn't taxed if u demand auditors u get accounted for? congressional law, public acts are not true? Chex post revisited

a

xparte
04-17-19, 10:41 PM
26 U.S. CODE § 6331 - LEVY AND DISTRAINT

(a) Authority of Secretary

If any person liable to pay any tax neglects or refuses to pay the same within 10 days after notice and demand, it shall be lawful for the Secretary to collect such tax (and such further sum as shall be sufficient to cover the expenses of the levy) by levy upon all property and rights to property (except such property as is exempt under section6334) belonging to such person or on which there is a lien provided in this chapter for the payment of such tax. Levy may be made upon the accrued salary or wages of any officer, employee, or elected official, of the United States, the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of the United States or the District of Columbia, by serving a notice of levy on the employer (as defined in section 3401(d)) of such officer, employee, or elected official. If the Secretary makes a finding that the collection of such tax is in jeopardy, notice and demand for immediate payment of such tax may be made by the Secretary and, upon failure or refusal to pay such tax, collection thereof by levy shall be lawful without regard to the 10-day period provided in this section.

(13). U.S. Code› Title 5 › Part I › Chapter 5 › Subchapter II › § 552a

5 U.S. Code § 552a - Records maintained on individuals

(a) Definitions.— For purposes of this section

(1) the term “agency” means agency as defined in section 552 (e) [1] of this title;

(2
http://www.iamsomedude.com/usufruct_reversion.html

[[[Reversionary Interest is over the usufruct

Reversionary Interest is over the usufruct for it would have to revert along with all its profits upon "return of the decedent"

The usufruct is already in place in the public, but is still "incomplete" because the "infant" or "decedent" can "return and make claim".... once that occurs, the usufruct and all its "profits" revert back to the estate ... assign THAT interest, and the estate now completely vests within the State and is "protected"<p> </p> According to 26 USCS § 2037 (b ) the term "reversionary interest" includes a possibility that property transferred by the decedent:<p> </p>(1) may return to him or his estate, or<p> </p>(2) may be subject to a power of disposition by him,<p> </p>but such term does not include a possibility that the income alone from such property may return to him or become subject to a power of disposition by him.<p> </p> includes a possibility…..just the "possibility" creates the "interest"<p> </p> We are "de facto nominee" over the "executorship of the estate" by the virtue we can obtain the "certificate" (security certificate) absent "adverse claim" (ie: obtain a court order) and "give value" ... thus "protected purchaser" of that "interest"<p> </p> so, once we "assign" THAT interest, "reversionary interest" in the “financial asset” only, over to or over the account of the State, we should no longer be a "party of interest" to any "action on account" concerning NAME …<p> </p> 26 USC § 673 - Reversionary interests<p> </p>(a ) General rule<p> </p>The grantor shall be treated as the owner of any portion of a trust in which he has a reversionary interest in either the corpus or the income therefrom, if, as of the inception of that portion of the trust, the value of such interest exceeds 5 percent of the value of such portion.<p> </p> <p>trust = contract</p><p>corpus = object of contract</p><p>income = value of exchange</p><p>beneficiary = one who should receive either corpus or income</p><p>trustee = one who should have gotten paid or representative of such</p>grantor = owner of contract because the "rights" revert to the "estate" from which they originated<p> </p> so, the "reversionary interest" would be the "right to pay the debt" to "release the value" to the beneficiary(s)<p> </p> “the trust” this is all operating under is "usufruct" and whomever is the "beneficiary" owes the "tax" but if the "reversionary interest" remains vested in the estate, the entirety of the usufruct comes due back to the estate upon return of the decedent, including settling taxes and claims as they arise, which are "de facto" maritime liens against the estate to be settled upon "death" of the "owner" of the "estate" ... which would be the "grantor" or the "user of NAME" …. the user of NAME is "protected purchaser" of those "interests" which until now, has been held under a conservatorship trust on behalf of the “presumed dead infant”.<p> </p> and since 12 USC 95a (2) implies that an assignment of any interest to or for the account of the United States serves as "de facto" acquittance and discharge of obligation of that "person" and no "person" can be held liable in any court for reliance upon that statue ... what do you all think should occur?<p> </p> “Protected Purchaser” of the "interest in property" or "estate", who is also then “Appropriate Person” to issue orders and give commands to the "security intermediary" on behalf of the "entitlement holder" or "PERSON" upon the "assignment" of the "reversionary interest" in the "financial asset only" to or for the account of United States, thus acquitting and discharging obligation of the PERSON and no one can hold PERSON liable in any court for any reliance upon the corresponding statute (12 USC 95a(2)) for anything done or omitted in good faith.]]]
) the term “individual” means a citizen of the United States or an “alien” lawfully admitted for permanent residence;

lorne
04-18-19, 02:43 AM
John Titus has a new episode, April 15th, where we see in irrefutably cold detail how the criminal banking cartel maintains not only control of, but sovereign status within, the U.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_dBKAWHHQI

marcel
04-19-19, 03:55 PM
Snowden, found you a house.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1982/kayot-40-x-14-pontoon-houseboat-3496224

Michael Joseph
04-19-19, 04:39 PM
Snowden, found you a house.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1982/kayot-40-x-14-pontoon-houseboat-3496224

Funny, it being run aground and all. Michael rowed the boat ashore. Aloha or the Hebrews would say Eloah.

Michael Joseph
04-19-19, 10:01 PM
Answer this question and you will have your answer if you really contemplate all of the aspects of the answer: Does a bank have to practice banking according to fractional reserve practices?

I have opened up a box here and I hope to give it the proper attention.

I have read many a banking agreement to open up a general checking account [not special]. From what I can tell, the banks [that I have dealt with in my experience] are receiving an unsecured loan from the general depositor [DE means to abandon] upon the agreement that the banks will "generally" give the money back to the depositor/lender upon a righteous demand in accord with the agreement. The banking institution [depository] generally is insured against the extreme case [run on the bank] of a bankers holiday. Which gives the lender [depositor] the illusion of safety. I say illusion because are we to accept that FDIC insurance company can actually stand against a catastrophic run on the banking reserves? I think not.

Nevertheless, the system works until it doesn't work.

I have noticed recently that we have many lawyers with membership in LMT. I am wondering how many of these lawyers are sharing the information they learn with their banking bosses. What I am getting at is the following: If you read the typical banking agreement, it generally states that the bank may terminate their relationship with a depositor/creditor at any time for any reason. Of course, the bank would have to pay off its creditor [return the funds they have on loan]. What I am getting at is this: I have seen multiple banks close their doors now upon the accounting of their activities. And I have seen many a bank manager turn red in the face telling me "they cannot allow me any longer to sign checks the way we do."

We are playing a game and I am not going to let some flunkie tell me how I will qualify my signature. If he wants to prostitute himself to some middleman, then so be it, they can terminate our relationship at will. However, I will sign my demands how I choose and that is the end of the argument. I will dance with another woman and there are plenty of women out there to choose. However, the day may come when the bankers collectively get smart. And if and when that day comes, they will begin to terminate these relationships quickly and efficiently. What I am saying is there is no law that REQUIRES a person to receive a loan. Get it?

We have to look at the foundation of the relationship between creditor and banker.

Now, to the question of applying for a benefit of the federal reserve banking system. I challenge the idea the FRNs are fiat currency and that they are created out of thin air. Those arguments are propounded upon the ignorant and boy does it tickle their ears. Loans do not come into existence except that a man or woman asks [applies or submits] for a benefit of said loan. Property is appraised and the only question left is who will pay the interest. The property itself secures the principle of said loan and thusly the issue of said FRNs are backed by the surety of said property. Thusly said FRNs are not fiat. What is left to consider is the question: Is the applicant a suitable credit risk to underwrite in terms of paying the interest on said loan? It is just that simple - a business decision made based on how the game is played.

Who then is the initiator? Is it the bank or the individual? It is the individual! And thusly the individual is made to place his/her signature on said application as evidence of the receipt of a benefit of said system. How then can such a one complain that he/she did not receive said benefit of this system? Plainly put, they cannot. This is the height of double mindedness.

Now, back to my original premise. Do lenders exist who do not employ the federal reserve banking practice? Absolutely! So is the BRAND controlling the individual or is the individual controlling the BRAND? Is this not all clever marketing foisted upon an ignorant mass so as to indicate the illusion of no choice? Who is to blame? Is it not ignorance? And who is ignorant?

Is the root cause not desire? Is this desire not at the foundation of that ancient tale? For the serpent did beguile Eve; and later, the banker foreclosed and out of the garden they both went. But before we begin to point a finger: "He called Their name Adam". So then desire is the fruit of emotion [the woman]. However, the Mind is to rule the Emotion. So finding a Mind willing to say "baby, anything you want" - is this not backward?

I had a roommate in College who graduated with his Engineering degree and kept living in our dorm house for another five years. I asked him one day, you can afford a new car, a new house, why do you continue to live in a house where the rent is $200 a month with a bunch of struggling college students? He responded: "In five years I will pay cash for my house and I will have no debt for the remainder of my life." My friend beat the Serpent at his own game! He of course, did without a woman for five years and to his credit he stuck to his plan. After a short sacrifice, he found the woman for him and he continues to live his life without being dominated by a woman who really only wants to be satiated by her lusts. My friend went his own way and is the thorn of the consumer industry. No woman can exert any power over him, he lives his life. The Mind rules the Emotion but these two live in peace according to the understanding that lust and desire have their place, but these have been subdued according to their role.

I have watched many a woman try to work her whiles upon my friend. He had a plan and he stuck to it. It is not hard to beat the serpent at its game. For Moses threw down his staff [central nervous system] and he picked it back up again!

I trust I have answered the question. Thou shall not commit adultery. How can a double minded man be stable?

Best regards,
MJ

P.S. There is no reason why one must have a relationship with any bank. If my boss pays me upon his private check drawn on a local bank, I may go to that local bank and negotiate said private check upon my demand for performance. I may have to pay a service fee, but that is acceptable unto my own books. Each one must be accountable to him/her self and thusly the Mind must always rule in the Heavens [Sarah/Abrum or Cerebrum].

marcel
04-22-19, 02:40 AM
Here you go Snowden, five acres in New Mexico for $2395, no private credit needed.

https://gokcecapital.com/tierra-grande-13/

lorne
04-24-19, 08:18 PM
You are suggesting he buy the boat and the 5 acres, haul the boat from Utah to New Mexico and park it in the backyard? Brilliant!

Brings to mind my first real estate purchase; less than $700.

marcel
04-26-19, 02:02 AM
Absolutely. And if code enforcement shows up tell 'em it's a boat not a mobile home. You're just fixing her up; ship-shape. And if another agent shows up asking about all the gold n silver (lawful money) their records show you bought, just tell em...

Lost in a boating accident.

marcel
05-14-19, 10:02 AM
It's odd. You try to help someone out and they run away.

700 lawful money dollars? Sounds like you bought vacant land.

David Merrill
05-14-19, 03:24 PM
It's odd. You try to help someone out and they run away.

700 lawful money dollars? Sounds like you bought vacant land.

?? Stand there with the county tax assessor saying that the mobile home is actually a boat? Like it has pontoons hidden under the skirt?

lorne
05-17-19, 02:15 AM
Well, what's under the skirt is a rather personal question.
Yes Marcel, it was vacant land when I bought it ... well before I learned of Lawful Money. Lived there, improved it and then sold many years later for ... 30 x more, so, good deal for me. Quite an adventure; I did learn to stretch a dollar.

marcel
05-18-19, 10:38 AM
I know a gal named Liza Jane
She can stretch a dollar from Texas to Maine
She know how to stretch it

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeczm8

Michael Joseph
05-19-19, 04:20 PM
Keep me searching for a heart of gold (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh44QPT1mPE)

Ah yeah.

shikamaru
06-19-19, 12:38 AM
I’m not looking to move into a mansion, but I’d like to buy a house that I certainly cannot afford with my liquid assets and savings. In terms of a mortgage, I can afford that.

So, how do I take out a loan (get a mortgage)? Mortgage companies want to see my 1040. I’ve been redeeming lawful money since 2015 and indicating this on my 1040 correctly.

This would take years to implement, but you could engage in privatized banking.

teamsnowden
07-30-19, 11:08 PM
Thank you all, I bought my home and didn't have to jump through a ring of fire in a boat from New Mexico to Utah. Got my standard FHA loan from a standard lender (who probably didn't have the money and used accounting trickery and falsification to monetize my own promissory note). I realize it doesn't make sense, but nothing really makes sense anymore. We're all chattel on this Earth unless we spend a lifetime learning about and undoing what we were coerced into at birth by everyone/everything from Lincoln, to a bunch of evil bankers, legislators, congressmen of 1913, 13th and 14th amendment, birth certificate bonds, the Vatican, courts of equity, admiralty, bankrupt federal governments. It's way too much for one man to decode in his lifetime. May Jesus Christ save us all from ourselves.

marcel
08-02-19, 12:44 PM
He breaches!
Welcome back.

marcel
08-04-19, 02:02 PM
You paint a bleak picture there, snowden. I don't consider myself chattel. You can be a suitor if you've a mind to. (https://youtu.be/skFWsc_-i14)

How would you answer the question: Do you use private credit of the FED?

David Merrill
08-05-19, 09:57 AM
Thank you all, I bought my home and didn't have to jump through a ring of fire in a boat from New Mexico to Utah. Got my standard FHA loan from a standard lender (who probably didn't have the money and used accounting trickery and falsification to monetize my own promissory note). I realize it doesn't make sense, but nothing really makes sense anymore. We're all chattel on this Earth unless we spend a lifetime learning about and undoing what we were coerced into at birth by everyone/everything from Lincoln, to a bunch of evil bankers, legislators, congressmen of 1913, 13th and 14th amendment, birth certificate bonds, the Vatican, courts of equity, admiralty, bankrupt federal governments. It's way too much for one man to decode in his lifetime. May Jesus Christ save us all from ourselves.

That does reflect a barren attitude - hopelessness.

You recap a capture of the mind built upon the idea Jesus CHRIST saves in the last sentence of the paragraph. Most certainly the balance and full use of the brain will bring upon you a sense of peace. Interestingly the entire Bible is a religious treatment of history, designed to build the commercial priestcraft intended upon Judah (Jerusalem) by Nebuchadnezzar, and subsequently Darius and Cyrus.

Capture of the mind.

My pondering currently explores the highward starfire powder, a mountaintop store of it. Maybe enough for all humanity to get a taste of the godly. Why and how did it be forgotten so?

Researches in Sinai. (https://archive.org/details/researchesinsina00petruoft/page/n11)

lorne
08-07-19, 08:15 PM

Wait awhile, then answer one of the following:

It's in the report.
I can't get into that.
[look left, murmur ..."supposed to say?"] I ... a ... , I don't agree with your characterization of ...

[SMACK] The time of the gentlemen has expired.

David Merrill
08-07-19, 08:30 PM
You paint a bleak picture there, snowden. I don't consider myself chattel. You can be a suitor if you've a mind to. (https://youtu.be/skFWsc_-i14)

If somebody is asking the question, then they understand.

Order a transcript of the hearing!

marcel
08-08-19, 12:29 AM
He's working on the autobiography:

Life of the Party
Life of a Deep State Actor by Oberführer Müeller

xparte
08-10-19, 10:31 PM
If somebody is asking the question, then they understand.

a person with real authority is confident enough to listen patiently and completely to anybody that challenges him. And then, exposing calmly his arguments without any doubt. Identity its been transcribed the Authority is just the author his orders and opinions transcribed civility of a person security for that person Man made calculations Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths." - the world is to be despised life is to be redeemed? Without myths, life becomes dry fact..

Kurt Vonnegut quote. "Civilization is an unnatural act." The experience of eternity right here and now is the function of life. Heaven is not the place to have the experience; here is the place to have the experience.” Joseph Campbell

I might add lifting any post is what i do Celebrity isn't my function eternity holds TRUTH, does not speak. Is not a person. civil death estate is authorized to trick you. TO TAKE away the future! ones eternity experience life not a valuation or civil embellishment. unnatural acts raising the corporate dead .

xparte
08-10-19, 10:50 PM
Do you use private credit of the FED? You can't beat death, but you can defeat death in life.[Charles Bukowski]

Life should behave as if it's going on not held between venues . just like gravity thinks its prosecution is the law.

David Merrill
08-11-19, 01:22 AM
Do you use private credit of the FED? You can't beat death, but you can defeat death in life.[Charles Bukowski]

Life should behave as if it's going on not held between venues . just like gravity thinks its prosecution is the law.

I want to start a thread! (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2543-revival-of-the-Starfire&p=25546&viewfull=1#post25546)

xparte
08-11-19, 10:43 AM
thread! where most folks fear i b sewn gringo patch me in if eternity holds TRUTH whats a lifetime i appreciate your capacity fore limitation yet hasn't hindered one thought dust in the wind alchemy ruined Oklahoma

xparte
08-11-19, 11:08 AM
Its only my inspection not my intention to be clever why shoulder whats intended when inspection is a business i exercise frailties to insure the disappointment life will let us all down at the party level and especially that state level .

marcel
08-11-19, 02:03 PM
Meth is a helluva drug.

xparte
08-14-19, 12:42 AM
i exercise frailties to insure the disappointment life will let us all down at the grassroots party level and especially that state level .meth never let the soldiers down just there family's .life is just a fight words are placed into the fight thanks for the hillside marc

lorne
08-14-19, 12:59 AM
Have you considered ... that it could be an AI troll bot programmed with meth user algorithms?

Florida Man
08-23-19, 10:46 AM
Thank you all, I bought my home and didn't have to jump through a ring of fire in a boat from New Mexico to Utah. Got my standard FHA loan from a standard lender (who probably didn't have the money and used accounting trickery and falsification to monetize my own promissory note). I realize it doesn't make sense, but nothing really makes sense anymore.

Fed Reserve system replaced all things of value with paper, now today accounting entries in a computer.
All money in the US economy (the corporate United States) is added into circulation by issuance of "credit".
Because of this, all "dollars" are debt.
For credit to be issued, a bond or promissory note must be created.
The new money is created from thin-air and paid out to the borrower or in your case, the seller of a house.
You are then contractually obligated to pay the note off according to the terms (Mortgages are usually trusts, not actually straight loans like a car loan).
New money is added to the system, but it is not free. The central banks charge interest, and both p-notes and bonds are bought on margin (credit) so this compounds the effect of inflation to about 4-5x the base "overnight rate", meaning that holding 'cash' currently loses about 5% per year in buying power.

I'm not sure if it makes any more sense now. :)

We're all chattel on this Earth unless we spend a lifetime learning about and undoing what we were coerced into at birth by everyone/everything from Lincoln, to a bunch of evil bankers, legislators, congressmen of 1913, 13th and 14th amendment, birth certificate bonds, the Vatican, courts of equity, admiralty, bankrupt federal governments. It's way too much for one man to decode in his lifetime. May Jesus Christ save us all from ourselves.

Well, we are as long as we take no action. The controlled opposition has convinced many people to simply stay on the plantation through fear and intimidation. Several on this board have crumpled and stay in bondage out of fear, but that is not the way to be. That is not to say there is no risk in asserting your rights against the corrupt entities that have seized the country, but risk is necessary for any chance of change to occur.

A good place for everyone to start, whoever wants to that is, is to realize what they actually are. A "U.S. citizen" is not an American, it is property of the "United States" corporation. The name of the country is 'united States of America', and it is a federated country made up of sovereign States. Not identifying yourself as a "us citizen, us resident, us national, state resident, etc" is a must.

Jesus Christ is indeed on the doorstep, and the events of Revelation 13 will be coming soon. He will save those who repent and place their faith in Him as the one true God and our only means to salvation. All else will perish.

David Merrill
08-23-19, 05:11 PM
Fed Reserve system replaced all things of value with paper, now today accounting entries in a computer.
All money in the US economy (the corporate United States) is added into circulation by issuance of "credit".
Because of this, all "dollars" are debt.

Man! You are like looking into a mirror. You probably have an identical list of mentors, gurus and pundits.

Assets Report. (https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm)

I saw somebody dropping you this hint your first day posting.

That you post thinking you are an expert is probably pretty annoying to most readers here. So there is the ignore option. I am finding the reflecting on when I was "cutting my teeth" refreshing and disturbing at the same time.

Florida Man
08-23-19, 07:29 PM
Man! You are like looking into a mirror. You probably have an identical list of mentors, gurus and pundits.

That you post thinking you are an expert is probably pretty annoying to most readers here. So there is the ignore option. I am finding the reflecting on when I was "cutting my teeth" refreshing and disturbing at the same time.

I never called myself an expert, those are your words not mine. I'm simply saying what I know to be the truth. My guide and counsel is the Holy Spirit of the heavenly Father. While I consider what others say, I idolize no man nor anything of this world.

You linked to the "assets report" of the Federal Reserve, but I ask you this - what good is such a report when the institution is never independently and routinely audited by completely disinterested parties? Even if it were audited, who could be a truly disinterested party considering that congress made an unconstitutional, unlawful delegation of monetary policy control to the federal reserve.

I find that the people who are annoyed by what I say are generally opposed to Jesus Christ and in denial about truth. They may feel as though reality/truth is relative, in the eye of the beholder, subject to interpretation, etc...

Michael Joseph
08-23-19, 07:34 PM

David Merrill,

I appreciate your post. When folks arrive at the awakening point, it is difficult to be patient because they drag you thru the same emotions that you went thru so very long ago. Nevertheless, each is on his/her path of enlightenment and room must be made for those who are finally coming to the show. With that said, I am not disparaging Florida Man for I know nothing of his/her life. We may only judge according to the fruits of a wo(man). Nevertheless, I agree it is difficult to experience those emotions again. Once one awakens to the truth the question is "what are you going to do about it?" To complain is just a complete waste of time - just ask Martin Luther.

However, someone needs to stand on the stump and sound the trumpet. But to preach to the choir is, well, as waste of time. Having said that, I was Florida Man at one point, so I understand.

"But take your time, think a lot, think of everything you got, cause you may still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not" - Cat Stevens

Will anyone make Tea for the Tillerman? And who will support the Levite in your midst? Must the Levite work the Earth to bring forth the Corn and the Wine and also support himself?

With much experience you know patience and long suffering are the fruits of an enlightened Spirit.

With kindest regards, I remain,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
08-24-19, 09:57 AM
I never called myself an expert, those are your words not mine. I'm simply saying what I know to be the truth. My guide and counsel is the Holy Spirit of the heavenly Father. While I consider what others say, I idolize no man nor anything of this world.

You linked to the "assets report" of the Federal Reserve, but I ask you this - what good is such a report when the institution is never independently and routinely audited by completely disinterested parties? Even if it were audited, who could be a truly disinterested party considering that congress made an unconstitutional, unlawful delegation of monetary policy control to the federal reserve.

I find that the people who are annoyed by what I say are generally opposed to Jesus Christ and in denial about truth. They may feel as though reality/truth is relative, in the eye of the beholder, subject to interpretation, etc...

It was through Bible Study that I came to open my eyes, and that, about the interpretation I held. The reason I only publish my "book" online in forums is that each thought is dated so one can reasonably deduce a growth pattern and evolution.

What I believe is going to change, again.

What Congress did is not illegal. At least in that they allowed remedy. One can get out of central banking. Fractional lending and interest are illegal without providing any alternative. You can spend a lot of time becoming destitute with the wrong arguments, just because there is some basis in fact and truth.

For example MJ, in regard to Passports brings up overlays. So I bring back up my point - Is that overlay, whatever treaty it happens to be, any of the State Department's business?

marcel
08-24-19, 01:45 PM
A Florida man has continued his online harangue with a seven-post flurry yesterday. Two of the combative posts began with "I never ..." yet curiously absent were the typographical errors typically introduced to make the persona more ... genuine(?).

However he did not forget to quote himself and also user "teamsnowden" who is remarkable for ignoring all advice and alternatives to central banking, ended up signing enough Fed Reserve credit to buy a house (Perhaps he was reading a different forum than the one he was posting in).

Florida man hits McDonald's worker for taking too long

(https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida-man-hits-mcdonald-s-drive-thru-worker-for-taking-too-long-police-say)

lorne
08-24-19, 03:42 PM
He didn't do nuffin.

Florida Man
08-24-19, 08:29 PM
What Congress did is not illegal. At least in that they allowed remedy. One can get out of central banking. Fractional lending and interest are illegal without providing any alternative. You can spend a lot of time becoming destitute with the wrong arguments, just because there is some basis in fact and truth.

Legality pertains to statutes. The Constitution is the law (of the land of America), and therefore delegating monetary policy from control of the People to foreign entities that comprise the 'federal reserve' was wholly unlawful.

What type of alternative would there be to something like mortgage?

Florida Man
08-24-19, 08:35 PM
A Florida man has continued his online harangue with a seven-post flurry yesterday. Two of the combative posts began with "I never ..." yet curiously absent were the typographical errors typically introduced to make the persona more ... genuine(?).

However he did not forget to quote himself and also user "teamsnowden" who is remarkable for ignoring all advice and alternatives to central banking, ended up signing enough Fed Reserve credit to buy a house (Perhaps he was reading a different forum than the one he was posting in).

Apparently Florida Man's posts are triggering marcel to some degree... :D

Is he one of them?

marcel
08-24-19, 10:42 PM
He didn't do nuffin.
Das raciss.

Question: How much do would a dindu do if a dindu dint do nuffin?

David Merrill
08-25-19, 03:13 AM
Legality pertains to statutes. The Constitution is the law (of the land of America), and therefore delegating monetary policy from control of the People to foreign entities that comprise the 'federal reserve' was wholly unlawful.

What type of alternative would there be to something like mortgage?

You say stuff like that - like you know. Like you are the expert. I showed you the asset report and this is how you respond?

xparte
08-28-19, 03:24 AM
Whats a expert and why in the Fug would he show up here the point is experts In other words, represent problems on structural levels in terms of basic principles within a domain; novices represent problems in terms of surface or superficial characteristics. ATTORNEYS in orthodox terms. You drink apple juice every day when do you become an expert When u manufacture apple juice. If it takes 20 expert lawyers for interpretation of a law act or code who wrote such a law. Moses was a novice he drug down what he could carry and every lawyer since been chipping away at the Law adding and subtracting Gods law. So if Christ or Bill at the gas station tells ya i am not here to change the law just provide redemption within it . Christ like Bob is a expert candidate for a shit kicking or killing. Whats humanity do with the truth bury it plenty deep getting a shovel full from 20 experts thats ones own interpretation. Try buying wax for your car look at the shelves find a expert or get what Bob got. FLA man its just our neighbors tax collector bank officials fireman cop DA serial killer on and on it goes you going to talk anybody out of a job and feeding themselves Christ hung out with some story tellers whores keep on whoring judges keep on judging just for the hell of it hardly If i gave up on my brothers and sisters i be just like them 20 shovels in.I have been the difference plenty times for people who been buried my novice approach to expertise is never draw conclusions for explanations apologies or discourse. whys a gunfighter playing the piano someone figured on expertise .

lorne
08-28-19, 04:27 AM
What's the difference between an attorney and a lawyer?

DTBA
09-05-19, 03:28 AM
I use to believe that one tries to perfect law and the other only practices private policy. But if they both have to be part of the BAR then they are both in the same boat.

They are an Esquire which nullifes their citizenship per the original 13th amendment that can be read in the American Citizens Manual of Reference under amendments. But things have changed.

lorne
09-20-19, 11:34 AM
Team Snowden has a new book out - Permanent Record (https://www.amazon.com/Permanent-Record-Edward-Snowden/dp/1250237238).

David Merrill
09-22-19, 07:23 PM
Whats a expert and why in the Fug would he show up here the point is experts In other words, represent problems on structural levels in terms of basic principles within a domain; novices represent problems in terms of surface or superficial characteristics. ATTORNEYS in orthodox terms. You drink apple juice every day when do you become an expert When u manufacture apple juice. If it takes 20 expert lawyers for interpretation of a law act or code who wrote such a law. Moses was a novice he drug down what he could carry and every lawyer since been chipping away at the Law adding and subtracting Gods law. So if Christ or Bill at the gas station tells ya i am not here to change the law just provide redemption within it . Christ like Bob is a expert candidate for a shit kicking or killing. Whats humanity do with the truth bury it plenty deep getting a shovel full from 20 experts thats ones own interpretation. Try buying wax for your car look at the shelves find a expert or get what Bob got. FLA man its just our neighbors tax collector bank officials fireman cop DA serial killer on and on it goes you going to talk anybody out of a job and feeding themselves Christ hung out with some story tellers whores keep on whoring judges keep on judging just for the hell of it hardly If i gave up on my brothers and sisters i be just like them 20 shovels in.I have been the difference plenty times for people who been buried my novice approach to expertise is never draw conclusions for explanations apologies or discourse. whys a gunfighter playing the piano someone figured on expertise .

I felt by getting him banished we simply saved reading his repeating himself. He covered quite a bit of patriot mythology in a few days. His expertise was instructing us all how it is.

shikamaru
09-27-20, 11:07 AM

A way to purchase a home sans a mortgage is whole life insurance.

Interesting fact: Mortgages in the US were originally offered by insurance companies before banks muscled in on the game.

This way takes time (and study) before execution, but you will own the house outright from the go. The debt is with the insurance company which you will certainly want to amortize.

Debt with an insurance company is special and different than debt with a bank. It is safer debt than the bank debt as well.

Insurance, however, certainly ties you into the system (and is a presumption of "earning income" as far as government is concerned). Therefore, this may not meet your standard.

lorne
09-27-20, 04:24 PM
I ran into xparty yesterday...

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7whmvn

David Merrill
09-27-20, 05:24 PM
No matter how I try, I could never figure out what Xparte is writing. I bet he is very smart and know what he writes about, but it is lost on me and my limited intellect.

I have had phone conversations with X, and he is brilliant as you suppose. It is surprising after voice conversation to see how differently he writes than how he speaks in conversation. I think the key is to relax into what he writes because it is a hybrid between poetry and parable. Do not be concerned if you don't get it. But enjoy where he leads.

David Merrill
09-27-20, 05:30 PM
A way to purchase a home sans a mortgage is whole life insurance.

Interesting fact: Mortgages in the US were originally offered by insurance companies before banks muscled in on the game.

This way takes time (and study) before execution, but you will own the house outright from the go. The debt is with the insurance company which you will certainly want to amortize.

Debt with an insurance company is special and different than debt with a bank. It is safer debt than the bank debt as well.

Insurance, however, certainly ties you into the system (and is a presumption of "earning income" as far as government is concerned). Therefore, this may not meet your standard.

That makes perfect sense. Whole Life Insurance.

Most of all it supports honor. Dishonor will be returned. Honor sees the deal through.

If I understand you then, should you quit paying the insurance company transfers the ownership to the Company. Whereas the bank only transfers homeowner ownership by conveying the warranty deed after the house if paid off.

shikamaru
09-27-20, 08:21 PM
If I understand you then, should you quit paying the insurance company transfers the ownership to the Company. Whereas the bank only transfers homeowner ownership by conveying the warranty deed after the house if paid off.

The debt rests with the insurance company and not the bank. Yes, there is interest assessments.
Purchasing the house with a policy loan ensures that there is no lien on the property upon purchase (although from an asset protections standpoint, you want a lien to exist on the property). You own the house outright ( or as much as the State allows you to own in fee simple, I should say .... ).

The lien is on your death benefit. The insurance company will not place a lien on your house.

Money must flow into and out of the insurance policy. Money flows in with premium payments as well as the purchase of additional insurance along with debt being repaid.

Money flows out via policy loans, withdrawal, or payout.

You want money to flow through this vehicle. This is the essence of banking ... storage and flow.

shikamaru
09-27-20, 08:23 PM
That makes perfect sense. Whole Life Insurance.

Most of all it supports honor. Dishonor will be returned. Honor sees the deal through.

Consider this:

The idea of accessing one's bond through a birth certificate to pay for stuff in life ...

You can simulate this with a life insurance policy. The basis of the policy is one's on life. One has to capitalize the policy first however ....

David Merrill
09-28-20, 06:39 PM
Consider this:

The idea of accessing one's bond through a birth certificate to pay for stuff in life ...

You can simulate this with a life insurance policy. The basis of the policy is one's own life. One has to capitalize the policy first however ....

I have corrected "on" to "own" - one's own life. That should stimulate better discussion about ownership and insuring actual life.

Does the ownership of life actually transfer to the insurance company?

Insurance understands the bottom of that ship. (BOTTOMRY)

shikamaru
09-29-20, 05:24 PM
I have corrected "on" to "own" - one's own life. That should stimulate better discussion about ownership and insuring actual life.

No. What one does own is the contract between themselves and the insurance company and how it performs based on structure.

Richierich
10-01-20, 06:42 PM
This is an interesting approach to accessing the ability for an insurance company to enter into a contract with someone who is redeemed (presuming that’s the societal capacity of the one desiring the contract).

Referring to shikamaru’s statement “accessing one’s bond through a birth certificate”, I’m not certain what is meant by ‘bond’, except maybe connection between a human and the correlated NAME on the BC. The secular birth registration process was intended by central bankers to provide the commerce-based vessel / account per which the American people could individually choose to bond / pledge their energy to the use of the bankers’ governing scheme within the Federal Reserve System (FRS). To my comprehension, Section 16 of the Fed Act evidences Congress’s dutiful recognition of the American peoples’ “retained right” to self-govern if the demand is made to energize lawful money (national money of exchange). The contract made between the Congress and Fed bankers would be the basis for the insurance company’s officer to legally enter into a contract with a redeemed’s societal capacity to exercise his/her right to make peaceful pass-through use of the NAME instead of contracting via (from within) that vessel. The one establishing the contract with the ins co prepays his/her involvement the whole time, thus never taking a benefit from central bankers; payments should in postal Money Orders.

In support of my comment, I’m offering a document that I’ve previously posted here. I have also provided this to officers of the State of Michigan (a jurisdiction operating within the FRS) at all governmental levels that affect me. This is one of the four parts of my law Addendum provided for their benefit (the law being the supreme Law of the Land founded on the self-evident truth that “all Men are created equal”). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxwRvAXqmlGHOQFH6KxSiXH8CbbAQ7k9 The bankers’ establishment of the individual NAME Trust vessel is detailed on page 5, and take notice of lines 28-31 pertaining to the effect of the Fed Act.

Downloaded, much appreciated!!

David Merrill
10-02-20, 08:25 AM

The Redemption is at Stake. Insurance understands in bottomry. The cestui que vie trust of 1666 would declare the unredeemed dead, as in Lost at Sea. Are You Lost at C? (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImN2EyZTM2MmMtMDBjOC00ZTRiLWI4NDEtODU3M GE3MjUyYjNm/view?usp=sharing)

The birth certificate is no bond, in itself but serves as evidence of the bond for those without ownership of life.

This is an interesting approach to accessing the ability for an insurance company to enter into a contract with someone who is redeemed (presuming that’s the societal capacity of the one desiring the contract).

Referring to shikamaru’s statement “accessing one’s bond through a birth certificate”, I’m not certain what is meant by ‘bond’, except maybe connection between a human and the correlated NAME on the BC. The secular birth registration process was intended by central bankers to provide the commerce-based vessel / account per which the American people could individually choose to bond / pledge their energy to the use of the bankers’ governing scheme within the Federal Reserve System (FRS). To my comprehension, Section 16 of the Fed Act evidences Congress’s dutiful recognition of the American peoples’ “retained right” to self-govern if the demand is made to energize lawful money (national money of exchange). The contract made between the Congress and Fed bankers would be the basis for the insurance company’s officer to legally enter into a contract with a redeemed’s societal capacity to exercise his/her right to make peaceful pass-through use of the NAME instead of contracting via (from within) that vessel. The one establishing the contract with the ins co prepays his/her involvement the whole time, thus never taking a benefit from central bankers; payments should in postal Money Orders.

In support of my comment, I’m offering a document that I’ve previously posted here. I have also provided this to officers of the State of Michigan (a jurisdiction operating within the FRS) at all governmental levels that affect me. This is one of the four parts of my law Addendum provided for their benefit (the law being the supreme Law of the Land founded on the self-evident truth that “all Men are created equal”). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxwRvAXqmlGHOQFH6KxSiXH8CbbAQ7k9 The bankers’ establishment of the individual NAME Trust vessel is detailed on page 5, and take notice of lines 28-31 pertaining to the effect of the Fed Act.

Maybe I should say it serves as evidence of bondage - evidence of endorsement of usury, private credit from the Fed. If you endorse fractional lending for example then you have walked into a trap of the mind. You confess to be in ownership of others by partaking as a member bank in racketeering. You endorse and back the FDIC and other insurance schemes based in the 1666 cestui que vie trust (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_treaties#1600%E2%80%931699).

P.S. This Find might be more interesting than the Pope's Treaty of 1666 (attached).

Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6202&d=1604310438)

David Merrill
10-02-20, 11:36 PM
David Merrill has termed me and my husband “intrepid suitors”.

Can you remind me, when did we first meet? It has been a wonderful journey and you both are indeed intrepid.

David Merrill
10-03-20, 04:01 AM
We met in November of 2008, remotely. My husband found your Libel of Review online and within minutes we realized it pertained to our situation. We had previously become aware of what the Federal Reserve is (i.e not a federal agency). My husband had been accused of being subject to a State statute, which we knew did not apply to us. I received a cosmic revelation about contacting you. So we did. And within three days of making contact with you, I had filed my husband's Libel of Review (which applied to me too). I was the one who had to travel through a serious snowstorm to get it filed at the nearest federal courthouse, an hour and an half away from where we live. We couldn't chance my husband's liberty being taken away if he had made the trip.

Yes, an amazing journey. I recall the early brain trust days when I would fill out the template and give instructions over the phone real time. Thanki you for reminding me.

Michael Joseph
10-04-20, 12:24 AM
Yes, an amazing journey. I recall the early brain trust days when I would fill out the template and give instructions over the phone real time. Thank you for reminding me.

"What a long strange trip its been"....

David Merrill
10-04-20, 12:31 AM
"What a long strange trip its been"....

The melody plays like a Christmas Carol, when I think of you too MJ!

Michael Joseph
10-05-20, 02:25 AM
I Love you brothers and sisters!

Lately, I have been seeing that TRUST ENTITIES can be corporate in interest. As long as the image stays legal to the mathematical set. Once Persons were granted rights, then Trust Entities and TRUST ENTITIES can be governed by Superior Trustees according to Codes and/or Bylaws.

man is always the mover. No trust entity ever got up and walked across the floor. Recently a waitress was speaking to me about an AK-47 rifle. She called it an "assault rifle". So I asked her if I kicked her in the ass could I blame it on my "assault boot."

Stopping to think she said "matter contains no attributes of good or bad." RIGHT!!!

Then I asked how about incorporeal concepts or ideals? Sitting down for a minute she answered "it depends on the one giving examination." EXACTLY!!

What is required then for State to exist? Is it not a hive mind? What if you don't think in terms of materialistic concepts? What if your imagination is more alive than the world thinks?

Who then limits me? Is it not me? If I struggle against you, do I not acknowledge your authority over me? If you declare upon me, do not you bear the karma of your own issue?

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of blood and flesh, Himself also likewise took part of flesh and blood ; in order that through death He might destroy him holding the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were through all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Therefore we do not issue our word until and unless we are ready and willing to move on our word! If a matter does not concern us, then we do not involve us into that which is not a part of our corpus [body]. If we move or speak to that which is a trespass or tort upon the body of another, then we must stand in his/her estate and either issue judgment or take the judgment! We have found it is best to guard our tongue/mind.

David Merrill
10-05-20, 03:56 PM
I Love you brothers and sisters!

Therefore we do not issue our word until and unless we are ready and willing to move on our word! If a matter does not concern us, then we do not involve us into that which is not a part of our corpus [body]. If we move or speak to that which is a trespass or tort upon the body of another, then we must stand in his/her estate and either issue judgment or take the judgment! We have found it is best to guard our tongue/mind.

It is amazing how often we are engaged in just that, as trustees of the resulting trust.

shikamaru
10-06-20, 04:21 PM
Interesting notes:

Insurance companies offered mortgages on property in the US originally prior to banks of the 20th century.

Cash value in life insurance originated in the early 20th century with the decline of tontines.

Michael Joseph
10-06-20, 05:38 PM
Interesting notes:

Insurance companies offered mortgages on property in the US originally prior to banks of the 20th century.

Cash value in life insurance originated in the early 20th century with the decline of tontines.

I can remember in the early 2000's real estate developers would go to insurance companies for "bridge loans". I had a couple of clients who went that way when the banks thought the deal was too risky. Today one can go to insurance companies for loans but they are usually more conservative than the banks when it comes to security.

shikamaru
10-07-20, 06:28 PM
I can remember in the early 2000's real estate developers would go to insurance companies for "bridge loans". I had a couple of clients who went that way when the banks thought the deal was too risky. Today one can go to insurance companies for loans but they are usually more conservative than the banks when it comes to security.

Insurance is a very large and integral part of the capital markets.

You can get around all of that by overfunding a whole life insurance policy. From there, you can borrow funds at any time for any reason. Interest rates are competitive.

shikamaru
10-07-20, 06:29 PM
The bankers' 20th century Birth registration scheme creating the Trust NAME as a vessel for individuals to energize commerce has provided insurance companies access to the central bankers' internal financial gambling activities, which profit-access ends upon certification of the Death of the individual.

Insurance companies are mandated by law to keep reserves.
Insurance companies can't inflate the money supply by way of fractional reserve lending like banks do.

David Merrill
10-08-20, 01:11 AM
The bankers' 20th century Birth registration scheme creating the Trust NAME as a vessel for individuals to energize commerce has provided insurance companies access to the central bankers' internal financial gambling activities, which profit-access ends upon certification of the Death of the individual.

Endorsement.

Insurance companies are mandated by law to keep reserves.
Insurance companies can't inflate the money supply by way of fractional reserve lending like banks do.

I love how well this website interleaves. - CROSSTALK:

Please be aware that I have patented the vaccine for COVID-19. My patent is not for my own gain but on and for the behalf of humanity. Notice in the first breath that the US Patent and Trademark Office called the White House about the expedition fee so my invention attached is the "secret cocktail" that Donald John TRUMP used for such an effective avoidance of pneumonia when he recently tested positive and showed early symptoms.

This is simply the latest invention from CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. (https://davidmerrill12.academia.edu/) My mission is carefully regulating the release valve systems for the highly compressed information infrastructure creating the delusion that debt has substance and value to support currency, much less that debt can be sustainable at all. Debt and redemption are mutually exclusive ultimates. Therefore please allow me to remind you about the Amendments as you enter this auspicious Meeting - The Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImanN0T2trX3FvN00/view?usp=sharing)

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5576&d=1568365290

Sincerely,

David Merrill - LIENHOLDER - FIRST TRUSTEE/PENDRAGON
VAN PELT Son of PATROON

In particular pay attention to how the French are involved. Both Mary MAGDALENE and Archelaus HEROD, Jesus' biological father are involved with French cloning.

Patent Illustrations Receipt Declaration. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6124&d=1601461877)

COVID-19 Vaccine. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6121&d=1600848027)

shikamaru
10-08-20, 07:00 PM
Interesting, but this would pertain only to reserves designated as FRNs. So, would our hypothetical loan-seeker's Loan of his own energy back to his own use affect the insurance company's reserve funds? Btw: Are you, shikamaru in the biz?

With whole life, there is a cash value build up.
A loan reduces the death benefit and possibly the cash value, but that depends on how it is structured.

I'm a fan of whole life insurance. When you realize what you got (and know how to structure it in addition to realizing what you have), you can become your own private bank exiting from the current banking paradigm that is occurring for most people.

shikamaru
10-08-20, 07:23 PM
So the banking cartel is taking up the matter of "externalities" as to its policies. Wow, maybe someone who is redeemed should apply for a mortgage loan through an insurance company.

Banks and insurance companies are in competition for dollars and against each other.

Although in competition with each other, banks buy billions of dollars worth of life insurance every year as well as borrow money from insurance companies as well.

shikamaru
10-09-20, 10:26 AM
So the banking cartel is taking up the matter of "externalities" as to its policies. Wow, maybe someone who is redeemed should apply for a mortgage loan through an insurance company.

Anyone can form a bank if they know how.
The banking function in one's life can be privatized.
Anyone can create debt either as a debtor or creditor.
Debt is ultimately a contract.

David Merrill
10-11-20, 01:48 AM
Anyone can form a bank if they know how.
The banking function in one's life can be privatized.
Anyone can create debt either as a debtor or creditor.
Debt is ultimately a contract.

Synchronous!

I was just mulling this through today. We know that the dollar bill will be worth less tomorrow, treated as a stock certificate and you treated as a member bank (endorser). This is why the Fed is an Instrumentality of Congress but owned by shareholders and the stock certificate holders as well. So if you have some cash in savings then you are expected to lend it out and profit from the interest.

However it is illegal to lend more than you have. Unless you insure your bank (FDIC). But then you must meet the insurance company's requirements for risk management. So there you have the bank set up.

In other words you have $100, you can only lend out $100. But if the insurance company guarantees delivery of 90% on your reserves of $100 you can lend out $1000 because if you get into a crunch the insurance company will deliver cash to you to make good. If you only lend out $100 it is up to you what the terms are, outside usury laws.

Usury is in itself a breach of the trust because ancient (Bible Deut 15:1-3 and 23:20) laws require you do the politically incorrect judgment of whether the applicant is brother or foreigner. And that is discriminatory so you will be in violation any way you turn, to do business. You are charging usury (interest) on those you consider different, and not with people you claim are the same.

But this is overcome with redemption. Redeem lawful money and you set above the assumpsit.

shikamaru
10-11-20, 09:34 PM
Synchronous!

I was just mulling this through today. We know that the dollar bill will be worth less tomorrow, treated as a stock certificate and you treated as a member bank (endorser). This is why the Fed is an Instrumentality of Congress but owned by shareholders and the stock certificate holders as well. So if you have some cash in savings then you are expected to lend it out and profit from the interest.

However it is illegal to lend more than you have. Unless you insure your bank (FDIC). But then you must meet the insurance company's requirements for risk management. So there you have the bank set up.

In other words you have $100, you can only lend out $100. But if the insurance company guarantees delivery of 90% on your reserves of $100 you can lend out $1000 because if you get into a crunch the insurance company will deliver cash to you to make good. If you only lend out $100 it is up to you what the terms are, outside usury laws.

Usury is in itself a breach of the trust because ancient (Bible Deut 15:1-3 and 23:20) laws require you do the politically incorrect judgment of whether the applicant is brother or foreigner. And that is discriminatory so you will be in violation any way you turn, to do business. You are charging usury (interest) on those you consider different, and not with people you claim are the same.

But this is overcome with redemption. Redeem lawful money and you set above the assumpsit.

Consider this ...

Life insurance ... is a commodity :).

Ironically enough, so is gold and silver .....

Life insurance as a private bank doesn't get around interest. Besides, all capital has a cost. Interest is the cost of capital or rather its employ.

Banking is not just an institution. Banking is a process and function.

Just as you focus on endorsement of private credit of the Feds, David, a person should be just as mindful (perhaps more so) of the contracts in any form that they endorse/indorse ......

David Merrill
10-12-20, 05:16 AM
Consider this ...

Life insurance ... is a commodity :).

Ironically enough, so is gold and silver .....

Life insurance as a private bank doesn't get around interest. Besides, all capital has a cost. Interest is the cost of capital or rather its employ.

Banking is not just an institution. Banking is a process and function.

Just as you focus on endorsement of private credit of the Feds, David, a person should be just as mindful (perhaps more so) of the contracts in any form that they endorse/indorse ......

Focus is important. You bring a passage to mind from Jo HINDMAN on METRO 1313.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3659&d=1457724784

This article goes into some of the insurance foundations. - 6144

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3146&d=1446039909

Through this kind of synchronicity I acquired free run of the Municipal League Archives and copied as much as I wanted for free.

Possibly this gets into the heart of the Topic:

Goldman-Sachs is securely enthroned in the White House and on the Council of the Governors'
Conference of the IMF, through former Goldman-Sachs employee, Secretary of the Treasury and
Khazarian, Robert Rubin.
Back in the 1980's and early 1990's, many Americans had unauthorized Life Insurance policies
taken out on them by the Federal Reserve. Through research into treaties, it appears that the Federal
Reserve is a Maritime Limited Liability corporation, or insurance company.
One man in Crosby (in either North or South Dakota) received a check for an amount in excess of
$4 million. Everyone thought it was a mistake, and the check was returned. Others have discovered if they
pm-chase a home or piece of property, put $40,000 into escrow, double escrow's occurred. And in the
time it took to close the escrow accounts, the $40,000 was multiplied by 100, moved into the Fed, and the
Fed moved it over into Life Insurance and insured the individual, without his knowledge...

David Merrill
11-20-20, 07:52 AM
In support of: “The Federal Reserve is a Maritime Limited Liability corporation”, and, the foundations of the METRO 1313 structure is “municipal”, this aligns with the fact that I have presented in my law Addendum Section B (page 3, lines 12-20, which includes reference to the 1794 Treaty of Westminster). The Fed exists within the municipal jurisdiction of the post Civil War UNITED STATES ‘government’ established by central bankers, operating under civil law codes and procedures (Roman civil law / UCC), wherein the Pontiff acts as overseer of the welfare and conduct of humans who move public-estate interests (i.e. not private / living-estate rights and obligations) – such as members of the military, federal civil servants, officers of the federally-franchised States, and anyone who endorses Fed credit and thus moves entirely public-estate interests as a shareholder.

The bankers started crafting this establishment by convincing members of the Congress to pass the 1851 Limited Liability Act (bottomry), bringing the rules of Admiralty Law onto land as Maritime Law, revised by Congress in 1884 [post Civil War, which the central bankers caused] to include that a corporation is a natural person via the 14th Amendment, revised in 1886 to extend to all debts and liabilities and that tied to passage of the 1887 Interstate Commerce Act, revised in 1936 to include the debt-money system of credit. I think I found this info at the Treasury’s website.

A while back I compiled a Timeline – sequential Acts of Congress and other key political events – pertaining to the original trust structure of American government and the attempted overthrow of it by central bankers; Pres Trump is acting to prevent the final stage of the overthrow. I haven’t updated the Timeline in over a year; it’s posted on the sidebar of my website Ministry of New Buffalo township. Here’s a link directly to the Timeline. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BnNPmg72U79ZaRwKHHBZ7RxZM5COGaCw/view

Per this excerpt from my Timeline, the 1794 Treaty of Westminster was nullified by the secret 1822 Treaty of Verona entered into between the British Monarch and the Pope, which Treaty ties members of the Bar Association into the scheme that central bankers later began for administering the American peoples’ public-estate interests (i.e. confiscating their energy via the Birth registration scheme that established an individual commerce-based vessel / account):

“1822 foreign Treaty of Verona, violating the terms of the Treaty of Westminster: a Treaty between the British Monarch and the then-Pope, declaring the (U.S.) representative form of govt incompatible with the Divine Right of Kings and with Papal Supremacy; the Monarch issued Letters of Marque and Reprisal to members of the Bar Association (British Crown Commercial Company) which issued licenses to privateers (attorneys) to attack American ‘vessels’ in international jurisdictions of law, all done so the Monarch could pay off debt to the international bankers]; The American Bar Association is a private military association, whether attorneys know it or not; attorners act to transfer homage and fealty to or between estates, working under the commander in chief’s flag (all courtrooms display the military flag created in 1947).”

What I haven’t yet added to my Timeline is that in 1832 Rothschild bought the Vatican per a loan to the Holy See. Even though Pres. Jackson paid off the debt to bankers in 1835, they were later able to restart their scheme.

What I haven’t yet added to my Timeline is that in 1832 Rothschild bought the Vatican per a loan to the Holy See. Even though Pres. Jackson paid off the debt to bankers in 1835, they were later able to restart their scheme.

Which is where I generally begin my timeline - 1933. At the 20-year charter of the 1913 Fed Act FDR, thru juxtaposition utilized the Trading with the Enemy Act to begin a war on the Great Depression. This war lasted until 2016 at Jubilee when all claims reverted back to the original and organic estate.

People still wander wayward into debt though. (https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/3571?s=1&r=1&overview=open#content)

There is a solution - a remedy.