PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to the Church?

David Merrill
04-22-19, 10:38 AM
Literally.

My friend mentioned a nominee is ready to replace the pastor at his church (home). 501(c)(3) no doubt. I spent a year in monthly business meetings at a Science of Mind church. They were having service in their own building, worth a million dollars and over the years had nearly paid off the loan. The President and other officers spoke about how exciting it was when they were only $1,200 from "owning" the building outright.

I recall finding that the officers would be excited confusing and it confounded me about who owned the building, really.

Was it the shareholders?
Was it Science of Mind (Corporate Headquarters - Golden, Colorado)?
Was it the congregants calling the local church their Home?
Was it the Officers running the business?

One of the officers wrote a Letter to and about the pastor causing her to resign. Apparently she was confused about who owned the building too. But it left the congregants looking for a pastor and hiring visiting Science of Mind pastors. There was an interim pastor who kept things together too. Meanwhile the building loan turned into an "Interest Only" loan; inferring that all that money collected over the years - $1,000,000.00 - was spent sustaining a loan, and never actually paying off somebody (congregants/officers/Corporate/shareholders) whoever was in debt to the bank. Nothing more, the bank still owned the building...

The trust always owns things.

So what was really happening is that the officers were viewing the congregation as autonomous of Science of Mind. I suppose that the original pastor was considering the people who put all that cash in the collection plate and especially people who would will or donate money out of the happy feeling of being entertained - in fact the Science of Mind congregation was called CSL for Community for Spiritual Living. So quite often people would "fall in love" with the church, as often happens to people and therefore wealthy people are prone to donate very large pledges.

A Catholic priest was nominated and took the position. He said he was a former priest but disclosed in a course that he had never been through the retirement process and the Church (Roman Catholic) would take him back at any time in a heartbeat. That seems important in the 1666 cestui que vie trust about ownership and the 2016 Jubilee. But that might be too obvious about ownership.

Suddenly this priest in administrative organization for Denver's big Science of Mind congregation was the solution to CSL's problems. Suddenly owning a $1M building had turned into a big crisis! The new pastor found a much smaller building that could be expanded upon with a big loan and moved, apparently getting out of a rental lease with the $1M building, that CSL no longer "owned". It turns out it was only an "interest only" loan.

The Trust - Science of Mind/Golden - owned and had always owned the building. The people congregants who would write and tithe donations were always the renters. The officers were always agents operating the entertainment for the one-time each Sunday use of the congregants and to pay off a loan made to Science of Mind in Golden, Colorado; probably through an agent called Community for Spiritual Living.

Honoring pets, this service was held outside.

I am mulling this over in order to better understand endorsement and ownership of the Fed in those who use its currency. And to express better my role as First Redeemer. I heard recently that the Albany Remand is also published on Lexis Nexus. Interestingly I have always thought this publication meant that rulings, orders, opinions and decrees of the cause and case have been made available as "authority" - case law. Stare decisis is what prevents appeals justices from practicing law from the bench.

See that? The justices are not allowed to practice law. They are bound to rely upon "authority" - or cases that are shepardized in Lexis Nexus so that they can be easily found and cited by attorneys arguing in appeal.

I am probably confusing you now, how this works into the above point. But if this was simple then the congregants who have their love diverted into the pockets of the alchemists would understand how their ignorance of trust law is working against the fruits of their labor.

lorne
04-24-19, 10:08 PM
Whoa, that's harsh. To pay a million dollars over the years only to find you're no closer to ownership; merely renting. I've never seen an interest-only loan. And the payments weren't going to the bank but rather the mothership, Science of Mind, Golden Colorado. Seems there was some deception involved if the congregation, and even the pastor, thought it was a regular mortgage.

Michael Joseph
04-24-19, 11:06 PM
Whoa, that's harsh. To pay a million dollars over the years only to find you're no closer to ownership; merely renting. I've never seen an interest-only loan. And the payments weren't going to the bank but rather the mothership, Science of Mind, Golden Colorado. Seems there was some deception involved if the congregation, and even the pastor, thought it was a regular mortgage.

Kind of like pay us 10% each week so you can assure you "good standing" with God. You know because an all powerful, all knowing being can't handle money and is always in need of more. Or, if you are a member of a certain cult [err church] you can purchase indulgences in advance. And this works because you know the priest REPRESENTS God. What horseshit. I can appreciate the stories/myths because these preserved the truth thru the ages; however, it is truly a sickness when one gets caught in the net of literal [ism].

Just pay your 10 percent down each week and, get this, WHEN YOU DIE, you get the prize. Yippee! Faith be damned, pay up or get out! And yet once one awakens from his long slumber he is met by those who want to, get this, save him! Ugggghhh.

When met with one who would think me to be worthy of his cult, I am reminded of Bill Burr who says so many times to shysters "go f$%k yourself!" When faith falters [when weak am I] I turn to my center [Christ] and I am Strong - pulling up a fish, I take from its mouth and restore any breach. What shall the mountain say to one who has come out of confusion - is not that mountain a plain before a knowledgeable one? Standing on the mountain I declare "it be" and "it be." Should I be compelled to come down the mountain? I think not.

David Merrill
04-25-19, 08:39 AM
Kind of like pay us 10% each week so you can assure you "good standing" with God. You know because an all powerful, all knowing being can't handle money and is always in need of more. Or, if you are a member of a certain cult [err church] you can purchase indulgences in advance. And this works because you know the priest REPRESENTS God. What horseshit. I can appreciate the stories/myths because these preserved the truth thru the ages; however, it is truly a sickness when one gets caught in the net of literal .

Just pay your 10 percent down each week and, get this, WHEN YOU DIE, you get the prize. Yippee! Faith be damned, pay up or get out! And yet once one awakens from his long slumber he is met by those who want to, get this, save him! Ugggghhh.

When met with one who would think me to be worthy of his cult, I am reminded of Bill Burr who says so many times to shysters "go f$%k yourself!" When faith falters [when weak am I] I turn to my center [Christ] and I am Strong - pulling up a fish, I take from its mouth and restore any breach. What shall the mountain say to one who has come out of confusion - is not that mountain a plain before a knowledgeable one? Standing on the mountain I declare "it be" and "it be." Should I be compelled to come down the mountain? I think not.

I think the main turning point for me was when the Christians tried to scare me about the Masons. So I went to the big Lodge and found a museum and library. I asked the nice curator, "Do you mind if I take pictures?"

[I]Oh God, no!

Interestingly he referred to me as God? The intonation told me that there was absolutely no problem. The second visit I was given a tour including the vault. There was no interference and everything was right out there, albeit the symbolism is still revelation.

I reverse engineer, rather than get angry. Maybe parsing and utilizing what is useful is my way of ventilating?

I spoke with a fellow once as we looked at a huge Christian campus. Ignorantly I told him that the religion was drying up, that the donations are empty figures and it will soon collapse. He had already acquired and studied the business plan for that particular campus just to know what a successful business plan looked like! If it is still there and thriving I guess that decides the matter...

Who was right?

If the congregants still invest in their own guilt trip, are they not bereft?

xparte
04-25-19, 09:07 AM
Spiritually Bankrupt financial status is a temporary situation whereas; spiritual status is an eternal condition. Church property buildings are tax shelters churches are more private club than public good, so why do they need tax exemptions? tax exemptions protect religious freedom for secular theft The term “church” isn’t even defined in the tax code, Church properties Assembling both living and dead.personas . Now might "church" be a Saxon word "circe, or circ, or cyric." Those of you who are entertained with a little Greek mythology or the Greek language is vaginally challenged . In the Original Webster's Dictionary under the word "circ" are the simple words "see circus." Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor? Greek Kirke became Circe in the Anglo-Saxon, which became Chirche in Church Latin who finally manifested in full glory as Church, daughter of the Sun, a woman Statute of liberty the harbinger goddess who had the power to turn men into animals. Statute of Libertarians Two Treatises of Government). Ideas range from anarcho-capitalism to a minimal state providing physical protection and enforcement of contracts.

As we have just seen above the term "church" does not come from the Greek word (ekklesia) ekklesia . However one views it (whether from the Hebrew ( qahal) lhq or (edah) hd[ or the Greek (ekklesia) ekklesia , it never means "church" but an assembly, meeting, or congregation of people. So what then is the reason for translating (ekklesia) ekklesia as "church" when the Greek word does not mean "church?" Could it not be a matter of scholarship but simply a case of a plain and simple Torah bias and jealousy Temple Envy Pride on the part of Bible translators?

And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church (ekklesia)... (Mat. 16:18 NAS)
Compare this with:
I also tell you this: you are Kefa [which means Rock], and on this rock I will build my Community... (Mat. 16:18 JNT)
So what's the difference between church and community? Isn't just a matter of words? Possibly, but which captures more the real sense of the Greek (ekklesia) ekklesia?Community, Greek ekklesia, which means called-out ones, and is used in the Septuagint to translate Hebrew kahal lhq, assembly, congregation, community. The usual English translation of ekklesia is church; and from it comes the word ecclesiastical, meaning, having to do with the church. community or congregation to render ekklesia. What is being spoken about is a spiritual community of people based on trust in God and his son the Messiah Yeshua. This can be all people throughout history who so commit themselves, or a group of such people at a particular time and place, such as the Messianic community in Corinth or Jerusalem. The phrase, the ekklesia that meets in their house (Ro 16:5), refers to a particular congregation. Unlike church, ekklesia never refers either to an institution or to a building.

xparte
04-25-19, 10:17 AM
Christ talking about a building or a community?So where did the word Church come from? Church The etymology of this word is generally assumed to be from the Greek, kurios oikos (house of the Lord); but this is most improbable, as the word existed in all the Celtic dialects long before the introduction of the Greek. No doubt the word means ‘a circle.’

The places of worship among the German and Celtic nations were always circular (witness circular Stonehenge, the most ancient stone megaliths on earth).

Compare Anglo-Saxon 'circe', a small church, with 'circol', a circle. In Scotland it is called "Kirk" and in Gemany it is "Kirche," in England it is the word "Circe" (the "c" having a "k" sound).

"Kirke/Circe" was also the name of a Goddess. Kirke or Circe was the daughter of the Sun god, who was famous for taming wild animals for her circus.The Kirk of St James circus circus

So where did the word Church come from? It comes from the German word KIRKE.The word "KIRKE" is a word whose root goes back to circle - circe (the false goddess). Kirke is similar to the Hebrew word (kikkar) rKK meaning a disk or circle. Or SUN WORSHIP! (see Zech 5:6-11 NAS). The sun was worshipped as baal or lord by a full circle of pagans. Is it any question why some then worship on sun-day? workships forget worship idolatry is the first day of the weak? Tribe of Dannyboy all my sunday learning traced back to the circus rings . being over the big top working without a net THE CARNIVAL AND THE CHURCH
The medieval church promoted carnival as a way of visualizing sin: a world turned upside down, when people disguised as devils and wild men would run amok through the city. It was an occasion for eating and drinking to excess, and a period of sexual licentiousness. In medieval theology, carnival exemplified remoteness from God. However, Ash Wednesday then marked the beginning of Lent, ushering in a period for contemplation, confessing sin, and starting afresh. Embedded and Embellished when any possibility of argument would be necessary . Temple within taxed internally but never spirit stiffed. God on Tuesday or hump day the circus has its place thank God its housed.If i offended please wait till Tuesday

marcel
04-26-19, 01:53 AM
Ah, your ancestors were Knights of the Golden Circle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle)("Circe")?