PDA

View Full Version : revival of the Starfire

David Merrill
07-21-19, 04:22 PM
It has never left us. The sleep cycle restores completely once the serotonin, melatonin, dimethyltryptamine and dopamine are working fully and in proper conjunction. I even composed a musical math transform around Fibonacci to calibrate the neurochemistry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFA2ZVnGzB0

This is the Pendragon, the confluence of two dynastic bloodlines. First Redeemer.

Michael Joseph
07-21-19, 11:14 PM
Very nice video David Merrill. I would like to point out one thing that I noticed when looking at the chart. Count up the number of items on the left hand side and you get 31. That struck a "chord" in me. Remember that Joshua is a form of Yehoshuah - I AM Saves [Spirit]. "Not by Strength, not by Might but by my Spirit sayeth the LORD."

Kings Defeated by Joshua
Jos 12:7* And these are the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel for a possession according to their divisions;*

Jos 12:24* The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one.*

These 31 Kings are aspects of flesh consciousness which have been regenerated in Spirit [defeated]. Smote or Defeated is akin to subdued or regenerate. If you count up the aspects in consciousness that St. Paul alludes too guess how many? - thirty one. [See attachment from the writing from www.dayspringfromonhigh.com] We can say these are regenerate in Spirit because they were given to Israel which is the regenerate state of the consciousness called Jacob.

Spirit is the underlying component of the collective trust. Without Spirit the sine wave could not exist. I really enjoyed the piano playing. Nice work.

With best regards,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
07-22-19, 12:24 PM
Very nice video David Merrill. I would like to point out one thing that I noticed when looking at the chart. Count up the number of items on the left hand side and you get 31. ... We can say these are regenerate in Spirit because they were given to Israel which is the regenerate state of the consciousness called Jacob.

Spirit is the underlying component of the collective trust. Without Spirit the sine wave could not exist. I really enjoyed the piano playing. Nice work.

With best regards,
Michael Joseph

Thank you Michael Joseph;

I appreciate you.

These 31 Kings are aspects of flesh consciousness which have been regenerated in Spirit [defeated].

Surrender.

In the recent Torah Study it became clear to me that ascension is considered or interpreted as death. The Korah Rebellion would be a very sad event of genocide from God Himself otherwise. Or mass murder by Moses, and/or God. But look carefully. Moses consulted with the LORD (not God) and found instruction. He told the 150 families to report to the Tabernacle with their incense burners. I assume that they were administered shewbread too.

This is the same recipe David used to create an invincible army of soldier-priests - manna and qetoret. Also Eli groomed the famous prophet Samuel by raising him in the Temple at Shiloh. They wanted to know why Moses was the only one who could communicate with the LORD through the Ark. So Moses gave them all a taste of the mysticomimetic neuropsychopharmacology that he had himself received during the Burning Bush encounter.

I found some information about Laurence GARDNER. (http://graal.co.uk/)

David Merrill
07-22-19, 04:25 PM
Sir Laurence GARDNER elaborates more on the powders:

https://youtu.be/cYhVTZVZ4Fg?t=2741

xparte
07-29-19, 06:09 PM
Part of the vast Neolithic necropolis Brú na Bóinne, it contains Ireland’s finest Stone Age passage tomb, predating the Pyramids by some six centuries. Most extraordinary of all is the tomb’s precise alignment with the sun at the time of the winter solstice. Early engineering at its finest. Black Arts Osiris, or Ausar, whose name literally translates as Lord of the Perfect black and he is about the 2nd or 3rd highest ranking god after amon and ra. Black Magic Voodoo Lounge The Emerald Tabloids What God told the gods Ancient Egypt had more than 40 false gods,Re, creator sun god; Isis, goddess of magic; Osiris, lord of the afterlife; Thoth, god of wisdom and the moon; and Horus,Solomon erected an altar to Chemosh south of the Mount of Olives outside Jerusalem, on the Hill of Corruption. (2 Kings 23:13)The word ‘Egypt’ is a Greek Gift To the Greeks and Romans, Egypt was an African country, and their artists depicted the Egyptians as Africans, with black skin and tightly curled hair, described by the Greek historian Herodotos in the fifth century BC as 'woolly'. Black or 'woolly' Engineering The first rulers in Kemet lived around 3000 BC, which is 5000 years ago. If we compare Kemet to Greece and Rome we can see that Kemet is much older and developed ideas such as monumental buildings, religious beliefs and writing much earlier than European cultures. We know that many of the famous Greek philosophers, playwrights and mathematicians went to Kemet to learn and study. And we can also see Kemet’s early development through its mud-brick and monumental architecture.Its only the conquered who are indoctrinated in my opinion know ones own divinity the nature of God is within . knowing what state one operates within were just students of grace? No alters just follow your Christ altered egotism

David Merrill
07-30-19, 12:03 AM
Thank you for the prose journey X.

I am beginning to see why we do not find even one threaded bolt. The technology was highward stardust. The society elevated its leaders into the genius of spiritual ecstasy and ascension. Peace and harmony were the technology.

lorne
07-30-19, 09:00 PM
I see X is now lifting from travel guides (https://www.lonelyplanet.com/ireland/travel-tips-and-articles/10-gems-of-the-emerald-isle/40625c8c-8a11-5710-a052-1479d277e215). Not sure which society you're referring to but, a threaded bolt in the archaeological record presumes a matching screw (http://boltscience.com/pages/screw2.htm).

You might try some of this. See if that don't put hair on your chest.

xparte
08-02-19, 08:02 AM
In philosophy, egoism is the theory that one's self is, or should be, the motivation and the goal of one's own action. Egoism has two variants, descriptive or normative. The descriptive (or positive) variant conceives egoism as a factual description of human affairs. My celtic stones are always balanced my heritage is descriptive normative statements aren't just descriptive, they can be prescriptive as well. lifting spirits Archimedes (287 BC - 212 BC) developed the screw principle and used it to construct devices to raise water. The water screw may have originated in Egypt before the time of Archimedes. but Harmonic Frequency As you move to a higher frequencies through chakra, meditation, or other spiritual work, resistance become pronounced. This resistance is reflected on many levels; as physical tension and organic disturbances, as convoluted core beliefs and emotional imbalance, as samskaras or blocks in the chakras, and as aberrant DNA. White powder gold can supersede these resistances by allowing a continual flow of energy that ultimately washes away and heals the body all the way down to the sub-atomic level.I just lift a dram and the higher freeloading frequencies are not cause for physical tension or organic disturbances and forgo horseshoes for higher core benefits alchemy is your friend, your mentor, your guide, your sibling, so please treat it as such. Although the powder is a stronger form, some people resonate more with liquids well to get your frequency on the rise and to condition you at the cellular level for higher and more primary frequencies. This is all about purification, and purification is about removal, and densities and blockages are what are removed. Even though this is the starting point, this is very powerful alchemy, and must be treated with honor and respect, like any intelligence. putting on the mind of Christ involves relinquishing our own ideas. folks quibble when they cant argue.

marcel
08-02-19, 12:18 PM
Quite frankly, not all of us want hair on our chest. Posting under the influence (OUI) might explain some of it.

David Merrill
08-11-19, 01:23 AM
Do you use private credit of the FED? You can't beat death, but you can defeat death in life.[Charles Bukowski]

Life should behave as if it's going on not held between venues . just like gravity thinks its prosecution is the law.

I am ready to reveal some things...

marcel
08-11-19, 02:09 PM
Is this about mfkzt (http://graal.co.uk/lostsecrets.php) or the 1961 Oldsmobile Starfire?

David Merrill
08-11-19, 04:43 PM
Yes.

Amazing!! (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImVnI5aEZsZEQ2ZUE)

When a Grand Unified Theory proves itself out reproducible over time, then it is law. It always was law. That is what law is. Proven hypothesis. Even proving a negative.

FERMAT had such a proof according to a note in the margin of one of his math books. But the proof was that the cubes of the sides never equal the cube of the hypotenuse (right triangle) while his counterpoint was that the squares, under these same circumstances always were equal.

And then began redemption for a man, any man but let's say this one had already made and bankrupted himself four times off human frailty - gambling empires - fraught with the alcohol and prostitution, you bet! Develop a conduit for fabricating the illusion he is President, upon the classic consulate legislation 'saving to suitors' clause' of 1789 and rotate the bot protection regularly, so that all the email addys are very real with human hands entering them as Users...

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5217&d=1542103149

If anybody cares to question fruits -

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5347&d=1551608007

Then complete the 31-day requirement on restructure:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5292&d=1549244706

Ultimately it comes down to who is Principal. Who serves process on the Masons?

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3025&d=1444512410

And so Walk the Talk:

https://youtu.be/bHYvZTvg8JI

CORRECTION: That's really amazing. I wouldn't know!

Thanks Lorne! Somebody posted foolishness and I fell for it!

David Merrill
08-12-19, 12:36 PM
The trust is impenetrable because you cannot impeach a President who is naught.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5103&d=1528650967

Michael Joseph
08-12-19, 12:49 PM
I find it amazing how much knowledge is increasing in terms of quantity and quality. Last night I was listening to an old researcher who was espousing such wonderful knowledge about how "we" came to be in this condition we find ourselves. He recommended a book and, as such, I went and found that book. When I began to read it, I was taken aback by this knowledge and wondered why it is not taught.

"The AMERICAN ADMIRALTY its Jurisdiction and Practice with practical forms and directions" - by Erastus C. Benedict, L.L.D. - 1870

Then I realized at once that the right to contract resides in the Common Law which is landed Law. Then I heard the Scriptures speaking to me "then I shall heal thy Land". A Landed Natural Common Law is where the people stand. And the "promised Land" is the body in which mankind occupies. Therefore it is said all where your two feet walk I shall give you. This is an Landed Estate in Natural Law [Common Law].

The right to contract is therefore sacred.

1. Divine Law
2. Natural Law
3. Cognitive Law
4. Positive Law

Divine Law is not subject to Natural Law and Natural Law is not subject to Cognitive Law and so on and so forth. If all we see is Natural Law, then at least let us return to that state Common to all Men. But let us look further to Divine Law, acknowledging our Creator for we did not create the clouds or the trees and this should be self evident to even the casual observer.

The United States is vested by grant of the Admiralty. The States were not to practice in Admiralty, as they were to remain in the Common Law. This is the formation of the Saving to Suitors which gives on the ability to come in personam standing in the Common Law.

There is much to learn. But I was emboldened when I heard a lawyer say "we were not taught this in law school." To "practice" in the Common Law by license is repugnant! It seems to me that the Common Law is the Law of the Republic whereupon each State is Sovereign in its own right as a separate nation. The contract creating unity [constitution] has been changed many times now.

Last night I gave that constitution some thought, some say it is the Law of the Land and that is true. But it is more than that. It stands in a sense above Law for it is the foundation upon which a nation will be developed upon. It is clear now why the Southern States felt they must leave the union. Some sought to change the contract. It was never about slavery - but in a sense it was - the goal was to enslave everyone in Admiralty as their persons were lost at sea - burned down courthouses.

Look up the book you can download it for free in PDF or eBook formats. Then I heard again the Scriptures - Balaam taught Balak how to law a stumbling block and then get a people to curse themselves. In other words, we do not have to enter into the commercial state to do trade. Don't get me wrong, it is convenient, but not necessary. A BC is a grant of a State unto a body [Adam]. Later the Soul [Eve] is sought as the child is raised up in societies stranglehold of ignorance. Which State is granted upon the child? Well, go to law. The state granted is the United States which is the "district of Columbia".

The claim is a certain interest in the body [land] which brings the body [thing] into the federal jurisdiction [in rem]. And while we may turn our backs to the Common Law for a time, after a lifetime of eating hog slop, maybe we will turn and return to our former house.

Considering Law as a pyramid, the base would be Landed or Common Law.

2Ch 7:14 If My People, upon whom My name is called, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2Ki 2:19 And the men of the city said unto Elisha, "Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren."

2Ki 2:20 And he said, "Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein." And they brought it to him.

2Ki 2:21 And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, "Thus saith the LORD, 'I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land."

Best Regards,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
08-12-19, 12:58 PM
Every 2,520 years the earth, sun and moon are in the exact location in relation to one another. There is repetition but with different technologies.

Last cycle was at 502 BC when the Bible's Constitution was being signed - see Nehemiah, Chapter 10.

lorne
08-14-19, 12:37 AM
About that TRUMP video - "actually I'm a mason. I wouldn't know." seems like bad translation. Given the context of a thirty-something year marriage it's more likely he said "...actually amazing. I wouldn't know." He wouldn't know because he hasn't been married to anyone that long.

You will, perhaps, not mind if I play the skeptic. I fear Mr. Gardner has veered off into the woo-woo. Levitation? Teleportation? Those are some rather fantastical claims about mfkzt powder/white bread. Let's start with the term "monatomic gold."

monatomic: adjective - consisting of one atom
especially: having but one atom in the molecule

Science tells us monoatomic gold would exist only as a thin hot gas. As it cools into a liquid or solid the single atom joins with other gold atoms (or whatever is close by) and is no longer monatomic. So that's a misnomer.

But maybe he's referring to a multi-atom molecule containing just a single gold atom. A layman might be forgiven for this labeling error. There are many of these gold-atom substances. And as they relate to the human body, some are toxic, some inert, and some therapeutic. For example sodium tetrachloroaurate(III) [gold sodium chloride] is a chemo-therapeutic. https://www.alfa.com/en/catalog/012148

Gardner (http://graal.co.uk/lostsecretslecture.php) really doesn't help his case when he brings up David Hudson, the Arizona cotton farmer whose claims were more pseudoscience than substance.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS

What's interesting is the subject of gold nanoparticles. Gold nanopowder has use in therapeutic agent delivery. www.reade.com/products/gold-au-metal-gold-powder Yet there's still a lot we don't yet know about gold...

Bulk metallic gold is known to be inert, exhibiting a surface reactivity at room temperature only towards a few substances such as formic acid and sulphur-containing compounds, e.g. H2S and thiols.[1] Within heterogeneous catalysis, reactants adsorb onto the surface of the catalyst thus forming activated intermediates. However, if the adsorption is weak such as in the case of bulk gold, a sufficient perturbation of the reactant electronic structure does not occur and catalysis is hindered (Sabatier's principle). When gold is deposited as nanosized clusters of less than 5 nm onto metal oxide supports, a markedly increased interaction with adsorbates is observed, thereby resulting in surprising catalytic activities. Evidently, nano-scaling and dispersing gold on metal oxide substrates makes gold less noble by tuning its electronic structure, but the precise mechanisms underlying this phenomenon are as of yet uncertain and hence widely studied.[3][8][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterogeneous_gold_catalysis

So just what were the Ancients doing on that Mt. Serabit temple?

David Merrill
08-14-19, 07:53 PM
About that TRUMP video - "actually I'm a mason. I wouldn't know." seems like bad translation. Given the context of a thirty-something year marriage it's more likely he said "...actually amazing. I wouldn't know." He wouldn't know because he hasn't been married to anyone that long.

You will, perhaps, not mind if I play the skeptic. I fear Mr. Gardner has veered off into the woo-woo. Levitation? Teleportation? Those are some rather fantastical claims about mfkzt powder/white bread. Let's start with the term "monatomic gold."

monatomic: adjective - consisting of one atom
especially: having but one atom in the molecule

Science tells us monoatomic gold would exist only as a thin hot gas. As it cools into a liquid or solid the single atom joins with other gold atoms (or whatever is close by) and is no longer monatomic. So that's a misnomer.

But maybe he's referring to a multi-atom molecule containing just a single gold atom. A layman might be forgiven for this labeling error. There are many of these gold-atom substances. And as they relate to the human body, some are toxic, some inert, and some therapeutic. For example sodium tetrachloroaurate(III) [gold sodium chloride] is a chemo-therapeutic. https://www.alfa.com/en/catalog/012148

Gardner (http://graal.co.uk/lostsecretslecture.php) really doesn't help his case when he brings up David Hudson, the Arizona cotton farmer whose claims were more pseudoscience than substance.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS

What's interesting is the subject of gold nanoparticles. Gold nanopowder has use in therapeutic agent delivery. www.reade.com/products/gold-au-metal-gold-powder Yet there's still a lot we don't yet know about gold...

So just what were the Ancients doing on that Mt. Serabit temple?

Thank you for a bit of clarity. About GARDNER - he admits he is taking this opportunity to explore the fringe - NEXUS 2003. Obviously the prophecies have proven false. The gluons between the gold atoms properly form the metal. Highward starfire means that the meteorite encountered such energy upon entry to boil the gold, which vaporizes it. The same occurs during arcing. Arc it slowly at 2V and this will result in monatomic gold solution - electrolysis. Like with colloidal silver, if you hit it with too much current then you get larger clusters of the atoms.

I recall silver nitrate being used to kill cuticle growth for hangnails. Yet still, there has been no placement of exotic matter in the Table. From experience if you make a very strong solution of colloidal silver and evaporate it dry, you do not find metal in the glass. You find fine powder.

I may have mentioned that there are two manna fabrication mountains. The one in Arabia that Robert CORNUKE explored has altars twelve, indicating that Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt proper and contracted with Enlil there. This fits the Bible and Bob used the Bible to find the mountain. He toned down the discovery because he climbed under the fence to climb it. So he spoke out never planning to return to the region and face the punishment for that trespass. Then he reconsidered consequences.

I think about these things all the time and have designed systems for examining law as reproducible mental objects. I am not ready to disclose what I do in actuality. The aspect of your question though, that is on my mind is that this repository for the highward starfire was huge. This cost many treasuries to acquire through electrolysis and through PETRIE's ignorance was lost to the desert winds. My real question was how and why was it abandoned?

I want to relate it to the terrible revolt against the Hebrew people by the Israelite army as led by YHWH. The Hathor Temple in northern Sinai was a library of the Pharaoh leadership.

Of course projecting upon you my own upbringing and conditioning, I have just committed blasphemy of the jealous God. So I wont push it. Thanks for looking at it skeptically and being polite too.

David Merrill
08-15-19, 09:22 AM
I have purchased GARDNER's book and am impressed with it as an indexed history book. This passage about Laurence's credentials has caught my eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlCPB1TZ_c&feature=youtu.be&t=791

David Merrill
08-15-19, 09:46 AM
Perhaps we might review the Address List, and consider that the $21 is consideration for filing in the Dragon Court.

The Albany USDC address is at the top of the header.

Additional Parties notified (pdf PACER Doc) might be:

National Judicial Council $21 cash International Mail
16 Szalay utca, H-1055
Pf. (PO Box) 24. H-1363
Budapest, Hungary.

General Counsel - Administrative Office of the US Courts
One Columbus Circle, NE; Room 5-300 Billing
city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20544

Rectified Scottish Rite Freemasonry Registered Mail #
The Supreme Council, 33º, SJ, USA
1733 16th St. NW
Washington, DC 20009–3103

Hungarian Honorary Consulate in Liverpool, United Kingdom
Attn: ZSIGMOND/HOGELAND
43 Rodney Street International Mail
Liverpool L1 9EW
United Kingdom

United Nations Secretary General Antonio GUTERRES Registered Mail #
1 United Nations Plaza
New York, New York. 10017

Club de Paris - IMF International Mail
139, rue de Bercy -
75572 Paris Cedex 12, France

If Sir Laurence GARDNER fails to excite you, then skip it. But I believe you are missing out on a major event in the evolution of human thinking.

https://youtu.be/cYhVTZVZ4Fg?t=2804

lorne
08-17-19, 06:36 PM
How do you figure the National Judicial Council (of Hungary) = the Dragon Court (The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court and Order)?

David Merrill
08-17-19, 09:07 PM
The current Dragon Court registered in Budapest in 1408.

marcel
08-18-19, 09:16 PM
Found it. In Florida.

David Merrill
08-19-19, 04:34 AM
I did that too! These Dragon Courts are all over the place and they all make my mouth water!

lorne
08-19-19, 08:54 PM
HA. Yeah it's what I thought. There is no evidence the Dragon Court registered in Budapest in 1408 is still "current" aside from some Chinese restaurants.

Maybe I should ask, why did you select the National Judicial Council (https://birosag.hu/en/hungarian-judicial-system) over other court entities, say the Constitutional Court (https://alkotmanybirosag.hu/tortenete/), also in Budapest?

David Merrill
08-20-19, 08:48 AM
HA. Yeah it's what I thought. There is no evidence the Dragon Court registered in Budapest in 1408 is still "current" aside from some Chinese restaurants.

Maybe I should ask, why did you select the National Judicial Council (https://birosag.hu/en/hungarian-judicial-system) over other court entities, say the Constitutional Court (https://alkotmanybirosag.hu/tortenete/), also in Budapest?

I had not seen Part 3, until just now so I cannot say this is why. And thank you for the link to the Constitutional Court. That sounds very helpful. The National Judicial Council sounds to me to be oversight for all registered courts in Hungary.

https://youtu.be/JhJrUz3_C24?t=1708

David Merrill
09-15-19, 09:27 AM
My research is showing stibium, or antimony is a good soap for chelation of any built up metals from ingesting the starfire orally. Applying the stibium as mascara absorbs it through the eyes and optic nerve directly to the suprachiasmatic nucleus. Which process should be done during the full moon, while the aqueducts sylvius and monroi are fully open, meaning that the third ventricle cerebrospinal fluid is flowing in the sacral pump.

https://youtu.be/29HXSoslkwA

lorne
09-21-19, 04:50 PM
This would indicate you have a recipe for Starfire. So, How do we do it?
Anything more than Mr Gardner's: take the white powder, mix it with frankincense, break into little conical shapes, BAM-BA-LAM.

When a questioner asks about the making of this powder Mr. GARDNER refers him to David Hudson's videos. I've learned the ORMUS folks don't say monatomic but rather monoatomic, a term not found in the dictionary and thus likely to mean anything the Hudsonites wish.

Mr. GARDNER retells the Exodus story - "Moses Took the golden calf went out on the mountain, he burnt it in the fire and ground it to a powder. Now nobody has actually queried these words it seems to me but if you burn gold in a fire you get ..."
and the audio stream strangely trails off to silence, returning many seconds later with "white powder." As if someone didn't want the simple recipe known. Or was it embarrassingly bad science? Pseudoscience (https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS).

xparte
09-22-19, 09:33 AM
whose inert properties have no value to either harm their bodies or sustain them. The gold, he shows them, is nothing!. Grind it to a powder, sprinkle it on the water and drink it; it won’t kill you and it will not keep you alive. But the water can do both. Idolatry the lesson, . Water sprinkled with gold is still just water. Wine, served in the most bejeweled cup, is still only wine. The appearance of glory has nothing to do with the Reality of Glory, Christ who renders water into wine, A pan of dirt without the water reveals
Our little reflections Golden Reflections sifting through the desert or dirt without the Gold or the water Moes but the water can do both. Released in torrents it can wash away Egyptian soldiers; hewn from a rock, it can keep you and your Idolatries ways alive in the desert..And who made the water? Not the golden calf, and not the people reflected in its empty gleaming. Reality of Christ we cannot see ourselves reflected in his Image. We can only see his reflection, in fact, through others, and they can likewise only see him in us.Reflecting Christ to bright in here or darkness doesn't reflect without ones Starfire lorne youve ground the Mad science embarrassingly into the placebo its always been

marcel
09-22-19, 03:09 PM
Black Betty had a baby (bambalam)
Black Betty had a baby (bambalam)
and the damn thing crazy (bambalam)
and the damn thing crazy (bambalam)
and she dips it in gravy (bambalam)
and she dips it in gravy (bambalam)
oh Lord Black Betty (bambalam)
oh Lordy Black Betty (bambalam)
Black Betty where you come from (bambalam)
Black Betty where'd you come from (bambalam)
now the baby had blue eyes (bambalam)
oh the baby had blue eyes (bambalam)
Well it musta been the captain's (bambalam)
yeah it musta been the captain's (bambalam)

David Merrill
09-22-19, 07:14 PM
This would indicate you have a recipe for Starfire. So, How do we do it?
Anything more than Mr Gardner's: take the white powder, mix it with frankincense, break into little conical shapes, BAM-BA-LAM.

When a questioner asks about the making of this powder Mr. GARDNER refers him to David Hudson's videos. I've learned the ORMUS folks don't say monatomic but rather monoatomic, a term not found in the dictionary and thus likely to mean anything the Hudsonites wish.

Mr. GARDNER retells the Exodus story - "Moses Took the golden calf went out on the mountain, he burnt it in the fire and ground it to a powder. Now nobody has actually queried these words it seems to me but if you burn gold in a fire you get ..."
and the audio stream strangely trails off to silence, returning many seconds later with "white powder." As if someone didn't want the simple recipe known. Or was it embarrassingly bad science? Pseudoscience (https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS).

Nice! You listened to GARDNER - more than I have been expecting. I have been going over his videos repeatedly because it is all so new. For years and since 911 I have been tooting my horn about Patroons and such, Christopher WREN etc. so I must combine my electronics experience into DNA recollections out of my ancient Mesopotamian heritage and apply a lot of trust in my own judgment.

How do you do it? I am not giving specific instructions but rather if you can get it, enough to start your own explorations from the photograph then you might be okay. But if you blind yourself or destroy your short term memory for six weeks it is not on me. I am rebuilding my knowledge base and almost entirely pioneering then resting and evaluating results one moon cycle at a time.

GARDNER's specialty was history and the access to the royal house archives of 33 dynastic families. I think he misapplied stibium/antimony and poisoned himself but cannot find the details about that.

Not that you don't have a right to experiment with your own body. It is just that I am in the process of experimentation.

A couple revelations along the way. Maynard James KEENAN of Perfect Circle and Tool exhibits some remarkable traits of artistic genius. He has converted an abandoned copper strip mine into a vineyard in Arizona of all places and I believe near a large starfire deposit - that meteorite crater from Starman, remember? So this wine of his is loaded with these trace exotic matter elements.

Then again I am reviewing some of the resonance claims of Nikola TESLA that have never made sense to me until now. The earth is not solid or conductive enough to be resonating in any fashion of utility. But there was a major meteorite that exterminated the dinosaurs and it left a layer of starfire on the earth's surface everywhere. So now I am reconsidering what TESLA may have been contemplating.

Additionally an ancient meteorite is responsible for the Dead Sea being below sea level. I am convinced of that even though my fellow historical geologists await evidence. But typically when tectonic plates collide they both rise like the Himalayas. GARDNER said there is more monatomic gold in the Dead Sea water than found in the richest gold ores, for metal gold. That water and sea salt is proven for healing quickly.

Mainly though, GARDNER's videos reflect a knowledge base that is rare indeed, in one man. I have to watch over and over because I too believed the Bible to be the alpha and omega so far as a world history book. Not that I bought into the woo woo about apples and towers but now we have scholars who can fluently read and translate all the Stella at Temple Hathor and beyond, and simultaneously share it collated for consumption. The Bible is only a small chapter of history about an extended family, the Israelites. Bloodline of the Holy Grail reveals Jesse, David, Solomon and Jesus, John, James the Just and even Paul were organized players in the genetic engineering of the dynastic bloodlines under grooming by mission of the Dragon Court.

So keep reading, watching and please be patient with me. My research is going great and it is through enhanced DNA recollections (heritage) that I am accelerating in my learning curve.

lorne
09-24-19, 01:52 AM
OK, fair enough. It's possible the ancients were using some form of electrolysis to get charged gold ions to move. After all not much voltage is required. Although this begs the question: gold ions deposited onto what?

There seem to be four technologies at play:

1) genetic engineering- breeding for certain traits with a goal of perpetuating a bloodline thru DNA strain (female side)

2) ingestion of starfire - with a goal of enhancing perception (ESP), DNA communication & repair

3) ingestion of ___ with a goal of stimulating the body's own hormone production (seratonin & melatonin)

4) doing something with menstruum/ cord blood with a goal of life extension/ life everlasting

Possibly related is this article https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2019/09/woman-cord-blood-donor-dna-test/597928/
where a cancer patient found her cord-blood donor twenty years later by taking an AncestryDNA test. To receive cord blood is to carry forever someone else’s DNA inside you. To donate cord blood is to possibly have someone out there—unbeknownst to you even—walking around with your DNA inside them.

David Merrill
09-24-19, 05:50 PM
OK, fair enough. It's possible the ancients were using some form of electrolysis to get charged gold ions to move. After all not much voltage is required. Although this begs the question: gold ions deposited onto what?

1) genetic engineering- breeding for certain traits with a goal of perpetuating a bloodline thru DNA strain (female side)

2) ingestion of starfire - with a goal of enhancing perception (ESP), DNA communication & repair

3) ingestion of ___ with a goal of stimulating the body's own hormone production (seratonin & melatonin)

4) doing something with menstruum/ cord blood with a goal of life extension/ life everlasting

Possibly related is this article https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2019/09/woman-cord-blood-donor-dna-test/597928/
where a cancer patient found her cord-blood donor twenty years later by taking an AncestryDNA test. To receive cord blood is to carry forever someone else’s DNA inside you. To donate cord blood is to possibly have someone out there—unbeknownst to you even—walking around with your DNA inside them.

Cool!! I enjoy validation that somebody reading can become interested enough to see the items I have not covered.

I am reading The Genius of the Few. The traits groomed compassion and insightful leadership. The Genius book bashes impaling and Phinehas for impaling the couple lovers for intermarriage. So YHVH went insane, into completely politically incorrect genocide and psychotic rage. He build a relatively tiny manna fabrication mill in Arabia to attach the Anunnaki leadership in Canaan.

Nikola TESLA was fascinated by the Ark. And that is to say electrical arc and specifically coronal arc.

It is no accident that these photos were taken in Colorado Springs.

I dismissed his claim to global communications and power distribution as the earth is not solid enough to resonate as it is molten by and large. But the surface is covered by a strata, a layer of starfire from the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs. So that may be what TESLA could sense.

How? Probably Croatian DNA. He remembered it, not discovered.

6-carbotetrahydropterin is the Lucy Hormone for growing the large skeleton - gigantism. It is harvested from the pituitary like seratonin. A brace during infancy can elongate the skull, increasing brain capacity.

The pineal gland secretes melatonin. Melatonin heals while we sleep.

Viable human fetal stem cells. The man being reborn is imagery of cunnilingus, the man under with his bloody head appearing to emerge like a newborn baby. This washes the olfactory bulb in the fetal stem cells and the fibers are attached directly to the frontal lobes "teaching" telomeregenesis. No leading or lagging:

xparte
09-24-19, 09:32 PM
Metals are the blood of the earth. They grow in veins that thread throughout the layers of stone, gems, minerals and soil that form the flesh and bone of the earth. The esoteric properties of metals. Metal has a long history of mundane and ritual use. The subtle properties of metals were highly regarded by the ancients and carefully considered when making ritual tools and building temples.In modern esoteric use, the projective energies of gold are ruled by the Sun. The elemental rulers are fire and air. The solar influences are those of healing, protection, spiritual illumination, magical energy and connection with the vital forces of life. Gold represents the union of that which is human with that which is divine through purification and transformation. Its subtle energies project a quality of love which results from purely motivated spiritual compassion, selflessness and consciousness freed from material limitations. This may seem to be a contradiction based on what is commonly seen. The lust or greed for gold is an expression of unbalanced energy, a desire for the beauty of gold alone discounting the spiritual purity of its inner nature. Gold is excellent for healing work of all types and represents the solar fire of true magic which brings elevated spiritual experience. With the etheric potencies of gold the knowledge of true compassion results in oneness with spiritual forces, an elevated state of being. Therapeutically gold is especially good for stabilizing, balancing, grounding and ailments of the heart. Our golden hearts the embodiment of physical health. Agriculture and the soiled based Metals are the blood of the earth. Food is just a placebo its always been. Finding fault within ? U is what u eat Alchemy the spiritual chemistry Alechemy then in its purest sense is the relationship with the divine or spiritual nature of self . Just as chemistry is to the physical = growing pot cooking meth ? when the ancients can explain yesterday you'll know tomorrow but today is all thats divine.

David Merrill
09-26-19, 07:59 AM
Metals are the blood of the earth. They grow in veins that thread throughout the layers of stone, gems, minerals and soil that form the flesh and bone of the earth. The esoteric properties of metals. Metal has a long history of mundane and ritual use. The subtle properties of metals were highly regarded by the ancients and carefully considered when making ritual tools and building temples.In modern esoteric use, the projective energies of gold are ruled by the Sun. The elemental rulers are fire and air. The solar influences are those of healing, protection, spiritual illumination, magical energy and connection with the vital forces of life. Gold represents the union of that which is human with that which is divine through purification and transformation. Its subtle energies project a quality of love which results from purely motivated spiritual compassion, selflessness and consciousness freed from material limitations. This may seem to be a contradiction based on what is commonly seen. The lust or greed for gold is an expression of unbalanced energy, a desire for the beauty of gold alone discounting the spiritual purity of its inner nature. Gold is excellent for healing work of all types and represents the solar fire of true magic which brings elevated spiritual experience. With the etheric potencies of gold the knowledge of true compassion results in oneness with spiritual forces, an elevated state of being. Therapeutically gold is especially good for stabilizing, balancing, grounding and ailments of the heart. Our golden hearts the embodiment of physical health. Agriculture and the soiled based Metals are the blood of the earth. Food is just a placebo its always been. Finding fault within ? U is what u eat Alchemy the spiritual chemistry Alechemy then in its purest sense is the relationship with the divine or spiritual nature of self . Just as chemistry is to the physical = growing pot cooking meth ? when the ancients can explain yesterday you'll know tomorrow but today is all thats divine.

Thank you for that.

One thing I am contemplating for validity. And I have studied geology and worked in a hard rock mine too. This is something Laurence GARDNER said. He explained all and every vein of pure gold is extraterrestrial - meteorite. It makes sense by entropy and over geologic time. If the earth was once completely molten then, there is no reason for gold to collect together. We would only find terrestrial gold in ores.

I have a nickel flower. So that appears to have grown in a concentrated gas pocket of boiled nickel, here on earth. But the nickel pocket may have been by an ancient meteorite for all I know.

xparte
09-27-19, 05:11 AM
The flower of life holds a secret symbol created by drawing 13 circles out of the Flower of Life.
By doing this, one can discover the most important and sacred pattern in the universe. This is the source of all that exists; it’s called the Fruit of Life. It contains 13 informational systems. Each one explains another aspect of reality. Thus these systems are able to give us access to everything ranging from the human body to the galaxies. In the first system, for example, it’s possible to create any molecular structure and any living cellular structure that exists in the universe. In short every living creature. The complete ancient flower of life is an inter-dimensional tool, a portal, a stargate, a window into what some call the inter space plains. The original flower of life (found on several pillars within “the Osireion” at abydos in Egypt) is incomplete, because it is only the first layer of three The complete flower has the other two layers added, making it three dimensional a tree of life, the fruit, the egg and the seed of life. I enjoy the 13th floor metaphor mystery just like the any group searching for truth might form that 13th tribe and be flowered in peacemaking that ancient void?Egyptians employed plenty of word play. This is seen most often in tomb reliefs in which the tomb owner is hunting or fishing or fowling, because it happens that a number of words used to describe such activities were nearly perfect homonyms for sexual acts (implying procreation and fertility). homonyms activities If hieroglyphs were loaded with deeply esoteric and lost meanings, hieroglyphic inscriptions would be likely to be nonsensical when translated. They are not nonsensical. The more specifically represented elemental properties,of metals are properties pertaining directly to creation, not alchemy. I mentioned above how in certain contexts double-meanings were employed, but in almost all extant cases the double-meanings are well understood. From whom would the literate class be protecting secrets, however? The people who could read this stuff represented a very small percentage of the population, so a literate person was among the elite. As long as a monument was publicly accessible it was most definitely meant to be read and understood in clear terms. Well thats also homonyms? Ptolemaic Period, when the Greeks were ruling Egypt. At this very late point in dynastic history, hieroglyphs were becoming more arcane and exclusive in some settings. The priests of this period developed a coded usage for hieroglyphs that took linguists a long time to crack.Some of the foundational precepts for alchemy probably do come from pharaonic Egypt. I'm not doubting that. What I'm trying to say anachronistic application of medieval and even New Age ideas of alchemy. If it cannot be observed in the extant evidence of pharaonic Egypt, it should not be speculated at all.I also agree that a great deal of writing from pharaonic Egypt has been lost; we certainly do not possess a complete record.I can't say that Gardner deliberately presented a dishonest argument.The same holds for Gardner. He may have been sincere and earnest when he wrote about mfkAt and the conical loaf, but in the end he was wrong.
I don't doubt that some precepts of alchemy originated in pharaonic Egypt. That's a given for the most part. But "alchemy" itself is a broad and wide-reaching term describing a great variety of ideas and practices that developed down through time.If one wishes to frame an argument about alchemy that centers on ancient Egypt, he would have to isolate and expound on those precepts that did indeed come from ancient Egypt--not from the early Islamic period, not from medieval Europe, not from New Age folks. That, I think, would be the real challenge. Everything has a context, and when one dissects ancient history, context has to be carefully observed every step of the way.The Ogdoad more specifically represented elemental properties, but properties pertaining directly to creation, not alchemy.The Ogdoad, also called the Hehu or Infinites, were the celestial rulers of a cosmic age. Considered to have come long before the Egyptian religious system currently recognized, the Ogdoad were concerned with the preservation and flourishing of the celestial world, and later—as well as indirectly—the formation of the human race. So Gardner isn't the case for a unified elite against everybody else. There are always power struggles and if you have a secret that is worth preserving then it's only value is in it being kept secret. Thus, having X amount of people who could read and write hieroglyphs would still keep the secrets safe as long as the meaning behind symbols was preserved for the initiated. We know this is roughly how Pythagoras ran his school so why not in the even more ancient world?Nothing new under the SUN Gods or Nothing Knew the secrets are still safe as long as the meaning behind symbols aren't new . The stories of Romulus and Remus, Osiris and Moses all share a common element. Why is it that the overarching theme surrounding ancient people and the start of their legacy is a male floating down the river to escape harm from another threatening male? Is it a coincidence that the leaders of these people were all sent down river to escape persecution; or are these stories all virtually the same? The founding of a ancient Rome, ancient Egypt and ancient Israel to see the similarities between all three stories. Not so ancient the 33 degrees or a secular river rafting Its no big secret who gets sold down the Potomac .

David Merrill
09-27-19, 08:27 AM
The flower of life holds a secret symbol created by drawing 13 circles out of the Flower of Life.
By doing this, one can discover the most important and sacred pattern in the universe. This is the source of all that exists; it’s called the Fruit of Life. It contains 13 informational systems. Each one explains another aspect of reality. Thus these systems are able to give us access to everything ranging from the human body to the galaxies. In the first system, for example, it’s possible to create any molecular structure and any living cellular structure that exists in the universe. In short every living creature. The complete ancient flower of life is an inter-dimensional tool, a portal, a stargate, a window into what some call the inter space plains. The original flower of life (found on several pillars within “the Osireion” at abydos in Egypt) is incomplete, because it is only the first layer of three The complete flower has the other two layers added, making it three dimensional a tree of life, the fruit, the egg and the seed of life. I enjoy the 13th floor metaphor mystery just like the any group searching for truth might form that 13th tribe and be flowered in peacemaking that ancient void?Egyptians employed plenty of word play. This is seen most often in tomb reliefs in which the tomb owner is hunting or fishing or fowling, because it happens that a number of words used to describe such activities were nearly perfect homonyms for sexual acts (implying procreation and fertility). homonyms activities If hieroglyphs were loaded with deeply esoteric and lost meanings, hieroglyphic inscriptions would be likely to be nonsensical when translated. They are not nonsensical. The more specifically represented elemental properties,of metals are properties pertaining directly to creation, not alchemy. I mentioned above how in certain contexts double-meanings were employed, but in almost all extant cases the double-meanings are well understood. From whom would the literate class be protecting secrets, however? The people who could read this stuff represented a very small percentage of the population, so a literate person was among the elite. As long as a monument was publicly accessible it was most definitely meant to be read and understood in clear terms. Well thats also homonyms? Ptolemaic Period, when the Greeks were ruling Egypt. At this very late point in dynastic history, hieroglyphs were becoming more arcane and exclusive in some settings. The priests of this period developed a coded usage for hieroglyphs that took linguists a long time to crack.Some of the foundational precepts for alchemy probably do come from pharaonic Egypt. I'm not doubting that. What I'm trying to say anachronistic application of medieval and even New Age ideas of alchemy. If it cannot be observed in the extant evidence of pharaonic Egypt, it should not be speculated at all.I also agree that a great deal of writing from pharaonic Egypt has been lost; we certainly do not possess a complete record.I can't say that Gardner deliberately presented a dishonest argument.The same holds for Gardner. He may have been sincere and earnest when he wrote about mfkAt and the conical loaf, but in the end he was wrong.
I don't doubt that some precepts of alchemy originated in pharaonic Egypt. That's a given for the most part. But "alchemy" itself is a broad and wide-reaching term describing a great variety of ideas and practices that developed down through time.If one wishes to frame an argument about alchemy that centers on ancient Egypt, he would have to isolate and expound on those precepts that did indeed come from ancient Egypt--not from the early Islamic period, not from medieval Europe, not from New Age folks. That, I think, would be the real challenge. Everything has a context, and when one dissects ancient history, context has to be carefully observed every step of the way.The Ogdoad more specifically represented elemental properties, but properties pertaining directly to creation, not alchemy.The Ogdoad, also called the Hehu or Infinites, were the celestial rulers of a cosmic age. Considered to have come long before the Egyptian religious system currently recognized, the Ogdoad were concerned with the preservation and flourishing of the celestial world, and later—as well as indirectly—the formation of the human race. So Gardner isn't the case for a unified elite against everybody else. There are always power struggles and if you have a secret that is worth preserving then it's only value is in it being kept secret. Thus, having X amount of people who could read and write hieroglyphs would still keep the secrets safe as long as the meaning behind symbols was preserved for the initiated. We know this is roughly how Pythagoras ran his school so why not in the even more ancient world?Nothing new under the SUN Gods or Nothing Knew the secrets are still safe as long as the meaning behind symbols aren't new . The stories of Romulus and Remus, Osiris and Moses all share a common element. Why is it that the overarching theme surrounding ancient people and the start of their legacy is a male floating down the river to escape harm from another threatening male? Is it a coincidence that the leaders of these people were all sent down river to escape persecution; or are these stories all virtually the same? The founding of a ancient Rome, ancient Egypt and ancient Israel to see the similarities between all three stories. Not so ancient the 33 degrees or a secular river rafting Its no big secret who gets sold down the Potomac .

GARDNER might best be defended for the records he disclosed and published. That he died from prolonged disease of course works against him.

Something that I put together myself because I have spent time with him in person - is Robert CORNUKE's discovery of the actual mountain where the Israelites spent time with YHVH. But Bob has not said anything about Mt Sarafit in the Sinai Peninsula where the same burnt rocks are found with a much larger hoard of fine white powder. GARDNER seems equally ignorant of CORNUKE's Find. I feel that by knowing about both fabrication facilities I get a certain insight into the power struggle that was going on.

Plus we have my interpretation of your point about CODE and the Key.

The Phoenician (phonetic) alphabet. I learned it as Sumarian Ostraca and can write it out by memory. I played chess with the inventor of the computer voice text-to-voice. He worked at Texas Instruments and it went into the child's toy Speak-n-Spell. So there is an aspect of the DNA building Creation that has kept me in the middle of all the crucial events, because it actually happens cause and effect work the other way around. The Universe is not happening to me. Not any more.

The development of phonetic alphabet allowed the CODE to be broken universally. One only has to learn the consonant sound of the letter and he or she can write down anything and give it to anybody else who knows what sounds to make, and they can decode the written message into any language that the sender and receiver share. This develops a thorough understanding of the Tower of Babel and the confusion of the original language.

P.S.

If one wishes to frame an argument about alchemy that centers on ancient Egypt, he would have to isolate and expound on those precepts that did indeed come from ancient Egypt--not from the early Islamic period, not from medieval Europe, not from New Age folks. That, I think, would be the real challenge.

My impression is that the original alchemy was happening on the east side of the Jordan in a high plain, the term was Eden.

So Gardner isn't the case for a unified elite against everybody else.

Indeed not. He was affiliated with the European Council of Princes and the Dragon Court approached him through that body of 33 dynastic families.

xparte
09-27-19, 06:04 PM
The lust or greed for gold is an expression of unbalanced energy, With the etheric potencies of gold the knowledge of true compassion results in oneness with spiritual forces, an elevated state of being. Therapeutically gold is especially good for stabilizing, balancing, grounding and ailments of the heart.the spiritual purity of its inner nature.Another mystery is that living organisms respond to extremely low-level nonionizing electromagnetic fields, displaying a variety of effects ranging from cellular and subcellular scales to the level of brain, emotions, and behavior. These fields may be beneficial (therapeutic), deleterious (electromagnetic pollution), or neutral. Its not a matter of ingestion Its that level energy field interaction .one gets with homeopathy, acupuncture, and magnet therapy,Etheric Energy Healing is not a replacement for Medical Treatment The Etheric Body is also known as the Energetic Blueprint of our Physical Body. What are the essential forces for our Physical Bodies wellbeing.The Emotional Layer or Emotional Body
The second aura layer is called the Emotional Layer and extends two to four inches away from the physical body encircling it in the shape of an oval. This layer is primarily connected to the second chakra, feelings, emotions and experience. It is constantly in a state of change, reflective of our current mood. This layer also stores unsettled emotions such as fear, resentment, and loneliness.
The energies present in the second aura layer will communicate with the first layer, and then process this information into the physical body. Physical tension, muscle cramps and upset stomach could be a result of the Etheric (first) layer being bombarded by emotional pain residing in the second aura layer. What the Auric Field PHYSICAL – ETHERIC – EMOTIONAL – MENTAL – SPIRITUAL The Etheric Layer or Etheric Body we all have this our own stonehenge so to speak.
The Etheric layer is the first layer of the aura and spans ½ inch to 2 inches from the surface of the skin, outlining the body. This field of energy connects primarily with the first chakra, our organs, glands and meridians, and relates to the condition and health of the physical body.The Mental Layer or Mental Body
The third aura layer is the Mental Layer. Its extension is four to eight inches from the physical body. This layer is connected to the third chakra, our consciousness, ideas, logical processes, belief systems and intellect. In this layer, thoughts and ideas are rationalized and validated. Mental health and mental issues present themselves in this aura layer.
The human aura can be described as a hazy bubble of light that surrounds your Physical Body from head to toe. An aura has multiple layers that interact and relay information between the body through its seven chakra energy centres, and the immediate external environment.

Each layer of the aura relates to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual conditions of an individual. Energetic vibrations of a person’s thoughts, feelings, and state of health, awareness, and past experiences are stored in the different aura layers.

Aura layers are also referred to as “Auric layers” or “subtle bodies”. There are seven Auric layers that are commonly witnessed. The outermost layer of an aura’s energy field extends anywhere from five to seven feet from the physical body, with the range of its extension dependent upon the overall health and well-being of an individual. The vibrations aren't ancient anymore or esoteric the he energy systems of the body (aura, chakras, nadis and meridians) are connected energetically to our physical organs, glands and bodily systems. When the energy supplied to these bodily systems is disrupted, the body organs and systems are less able to defend against disease and injury.

In the same way, the health of our energy systems also determines our mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. If our energy systems are disrupted or blocked we are less able to cope, we feel stressed, which in turn has a negative impact on our physical systems. Over a prolonged period this leads to ill health. If our energy systems are clear and balanced we will be in a better position to deal with situations and circumstances that might otherwise be perceived as a stress. no illusions with stress its got its own energy Gridlock or Grid Line?

marcel
09-28-19, 01:48 AM
Found it. In Walgreens pharmacy

David Merrill
09-28-19, 08:17 AM
Found it. In Walgreens pharmacy

Thank you X! Good reading.

Delightful. Highward spin exotic matter has been on the market all along!! Good to know.

xparte
09-29-19, 07:24 AM
I always enjoy our mental deviations 1 up quark and 2 down quarks the magnetic moments triple quarks . exotic matters and a Casimir Effect.

lorne
09-30-19, 02:35 AM
The Antiquities Intelligence Committee Chairman on Sunday said that he expects the recipe-holder at the heart of Starfire controversy to testify ‘‘very soon.’’

‘‘All that needs to be done, at this point, is to make sure that the attorneys that represent the recipe-holder get the clearances they need to be able to accompany the recipe-holder to testimony,’’ said D-Calif., ‘‘and that we figure out the logistics to make sure that we protect the identity of the recipe-holder.’’

Since it's discovery in the desert, proponents of the biblical so-called manna/mfkt say it provides users the light of knowledge. "After a few days we realized we were using debt notes of a private corp as money, crazy. And paying taxes because of it too." Critics claim it's nothing but talcum powder surrounded by hype and pseudoscience.

The Chairman said he had earlier personally sampled some of the white powder, saying "that is some good schiff." He was earlier seen walking out of his office saying, "I see men as trees... walking" he said, staring off into the distance. "I mean, it's not even money."

The former security adviser said, "C'mon we have more important things to look at, we need to investigate the family of Joe Biden, the former hair-sniffer who is seeking office, not 50 tons of medicated powder in the desert."

David Merrill
10-01-19, 06:35 PM
The Antiquities Intelligence Committee Chairman on Sunday said that he expects the recipe-holder at the heart of Starfire controversy to testify ‘‘very soon.’’

‘‘All that needs to be done, at this point, is to make sure that the attorneys that represent the recipe-holder get the clearances they need to be able to accompany the recipe-holder to testimony,’’ said D-Calif., ‘‘and that we figure out the logistics to make sure that we protect the identity of the recipe-holder.’’

Since it's discovery in the desert, proponents of the biblical so-called manna/mfkt say it provides users the light of knowledge. "After a few days we realized we were using debt notes of a private corp as money, crazy. And paying taxes because of it too." Critics claim it's nothing but talcum powder surrounded by hype and pseudoscience.

The Chairman said he had earlier personally sampled some of the white powder, saying "that is some good schiff." He was earlier seen walking out of his office saying, "I see men as trees... walking" he said, staring off into the distance. "I mean, it's not even money."

The former security adviser said, "C'mon we have more important things to look at, we need to investigate the family of Joe Biden, the former hair-sniffer who is seeking office, not 50 tons of medicated powder in the desert."

Thank you! I wish I could get that belly laugh three times a day!!

lorne
10-10-19, 02:05 PM
Seven years of feast, and seven years of famine to extort the gold to convert to highward spin starfire (dissolved Golden Calf) to feed to the cultivated family Isrealite instilling ESP in the warrior priests - Invincible!

It's very difficult to dissolve gold. Gold doesn't break down or oxide if left out in the weather like most metals. Aqua regia (King's water) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_regia), a mixture of two strong acids, will do it. Although that leaves you with chloroauric acid - destructive to human tissue. The first mention of it is in the works of Islamic alchemists such as Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi (854-925) but is there any evidence it was used back then on those mountaintop temples?

David Merrill
10-11-19, 07:16 PM
It's very difficult to dissolve gold. Gold doesn't break down or oxide if left out in the weather like most metals. Aqua regia (King's water) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_regia), a mixture of two strong acids, will do it. Although that leaves you with chloroauric acid - destructive to human tissue. The first mention of it is in the works of Islamic alchemists such as Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi (854-925) but is there any evidence it was used back then on those mountaintop temples?

The evidence is destroyed, according to Sir Laurence GARDNER. However extensive tests were done on the powder derived from David HUDSON's productive cotton farm. GARDNER also quotes two of the more popular alchemists both independently saying in dying breath that the Philosopher's Stone is gold, pure gold in powder form. Both mountains have severely scorched stone - in Arabia, granite and I suppose in Sinai, limestone. It is rare to find enough firewood for that kind of heat in the desert. Sulfur burns hot. And I believe that Sodom and Gomorrah were built from sulfur bricks and that was a tough lesson. The fumes allegedly could petrify people into a pillar of salt. So instead of thinking smokestack, burning of sulfur was moved to mountaintops.

My convictions lie greatly on experience in geology. Entropy - presuming the earth was entirely molten at one time it is unlikely that there will be any veins of any of the noble transition metals - osmium, ruthenium, iridium, platinum, rhodium, palladium, gold and silver by descending boiling point temperatures. HUDSON found after consulting experts we have no way to detect gold once in the highward spin state except to arc it to the boiling temperature to observe a non-consequential flash of light. His soil, I believe laced from the crater there exhibited all the noble metals once they could keep the powder crucible under electrical arc for five minutes.

My point was supposed to be that any veins of metal extant on earth are from meteorites.

I have some manna in glass form. It is called moldevite. Let me explain:

Fifteen million years ago a large meteorite struck southern Germany, I presume in the center of an old growth pine forest. Note the color of the moldevite. Coincidence? The molten metal ball splashed a six mile diameter crater toward Czechoslovakia with drops of molten material cooling in the air, to glass tektite silicate shards and glass drops.

I sense that since all we have is entropy, life is extraterrestrial. These metals have certain characteristics of stacking in ratcheted dodecahedron columns that fit the exact geometry of the DNA double helix. My postulations include that with iridium for example this ratcheting perfection will be disturbed at locations corresponding to the activated regions of the human DNA corresponding with the celiac, solar plexus and digestive organs in the belly.

If you look at the moon you can grasp how much starfire material we are talking about over geologic time. The meteors are the source of all negative entropy - negentropy. Life. Most of it just falls from shooting stars. There is a definite strata layer of it from the meteorite hitting Iceland seventy-five million years ago that clouded up the atmosphere enough to drive the dinosaurs extinct. So this might actually be a way to resonate around the world like Nikola TESLA fantasized.

The moldevite is manna in the sense that frankincense and myrrh are both pine resin like the old German forest. The gold is gold vapor - the powder, among the other noble metals. They mixed together with the topsoil and bedrock and were heated into liquid, mixing together and cooling into glass. Tektite moldevite.

I have worked out some of the mathematics and statistics attached.

David Merrill
10-14-19, 08:30 AM
The Imperial Court of the Dragon Sovereignty was the world's first and now, most ancient scientific mystery school.

I reveal a few things in the download if you click this picture:

5603 (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5602&d=1570868865)

https://youtu.be/HiNjBLVyAWk?t=695

David Merrill
10-14-19, 08:51 AM
I recall that within the Golden Rectangle on Colorado Springs, near the Cornerstone NE corner, where I was born is the church where my parents were married. The larger spire is to the NE.