PDA

View Full Version : In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Florida Man
08-21-19, 08:24 PM
The way I found this place was looking for information about getting a passport document from the "united states" corporation that properly identifies/acknowledges me as on of the People in "We the People" and not some paper entity / slave.

I applied using their DS-11 form and along with it I included a declaration that was written by myself, which was inspired by Roger Sayles example. I did not supply an SSN because I do not have one, meaning that the SSN is only issued to fictional entities and not to living people. I received a response from them about a week after sending in the papers where they asked me to sign a sworn statement that I do not have an SSN. I instead NOTICED them on their own privacy act which states that no "benefit" can be denied because of a refusal to provide ssn. I also pointed out that their own DS-11 states that all information on the form is voluntary, so they cannot claim the SSN falls under the few exemptions made in the privacy act. Lastly, I demanded that they issue my new passport with my name properly capitalized and not in "all caps" as they have before.

After they received my repsonse, they removed my "application status" from the online status checker website. So I called in and provided the "locator" number that was included on the letter they sent me. They told me the application is "in process" but would offer no other details. I find it rather humorous. So to others pursuing this, just wanted to give some insight as to my experience.

Interesting observations:

- The "US Dept of State" who processes these applications refers to those applying as "applicants" and "customers. That is quite telling.

- The letter I received from them did use proper capitalization of my name.

- Whenever I call in to check the status, the initially cheery "customer service rep" looks up my file and then a minute later starts talking in a more serious tone.

- They refer to the passport as "U.S. Passport" all over their website and forms, but the actual passport document is "united States of America". They are playing semantic games (as usual). There is no such thing as a "U.S. Passport" because a corporate entity "United States" has no authority nor jurisdiction to issue valid passports.

Q: Why even do this if a passport is a document being issued by a corporate "united states" subsidiary and not a Constitutional governmental agency?

A: I am not submitting to any kind of statutory jurisdiction by doing this, and I made that quite clear in my declaration. The main motivation her is to get the corporate entities to properly acknowledge my asserted status. Let anyone who claims prove their claim with actual evidence.
-----
Q: How about entering 000-00-0000 for SSN?

A: Bad idea, because that is still a number and you are claiming it was issued to you. Two false statements in one. Leave it blank. If you are of the mind to put an SSN in, then you shouldn't be doing this in the first place.
-----

Anything else?

David Merrill
08-21-19, 10:13 PM
The way I found this place was looking for information about getting a passport document from the "united states" corporation that properly identifies/acknowledges me as on of the People in "We the People" and not some paper entity / slave.

I applied using their DS-11 form and along with it I included a declaration that was written by myself, which was inspired by Roger Sayles example. I did not supply an SSN because I do not have one, meaning that the SSN is only issued to fictional entities and not to living people. I received a response from them about a week after sending in the papers where they asked me to sign a sworn statement that I do not have an SSN. I instead NOTICED them on their own privacy act which states that no "benefit" can be denied because of a refusal to provide ssn. I also pointed out that their own DS-11 states that all information on the form is voluntary, so they cannot claim the SSN falls under the few exemptions made in the privacy act. Lastly, I demanded that they issue my new passport with my name properly capitalized and not in "all caps" as they have before.

After they received my repsonse, they removed my "application status" from the online status checker website. So I called in and provided the "locator" number that was included on the letter they sent me. They told me the application is "in process" but would offer no other details. I find it rather humorous. So to others pursuing this, just wanted to give some insight as to my experience.

- The "US Dept of State" who processes these applications refers to those applying as "applicants" and "customers. That is quite telling.

- Whenever I call in to check the status, the initially cheery "customer service rep" looks up my file and then a minute later starts talking in a more serious tone.

- They refer to the passport as "U.S. Passport" all over their website and forms, but the actual passport document is "united States of America". They are playing semantic games (as usual). There is no such thing as a "U.S. Passport" because a corporate entity "United States" has no authority nor jurisdiction to issue valid passports.

Q: Why even do this if a passport is a document being issued by a corporate "united states" subsidiary and not a Constitutional governmental agency?

A: I am not submitting to any kind of statutory jurisdiction by doing this, and I made that quite clear in my declaration. The main motivation her is to get the corporate entities to properly acknowledge my asserted status. Let anyone who claims prove their claim with actual evidence.
-----
Q: How about entering 000-00-0000 for SSN?

A: Bad idea, because that is still a number and you are claiming it was issued to you. Two false statements in one. Leave it blank. If you are of the mind to put an SSN in, then you shouldn't be doing this in the first place.
-----

Anything else?

I am intelligence nexus for a brain trust and like your sharing here have been hearing about these US/USA experiences for twenty-five or thirty years now. The State Department has a certain limited scope or domain, if you will. And operating territorial outside the survey is simply nonsense.

You post that your Passport Application is under some kind of special consideration, for an extra time period? Great! You might be pioneering a new consideration. I am hoping that if there is some kind of US Passport or even USA Passport for the redeemed, outside the scope of debt, that I might be able to get one for myself too.

marcel
08-22-19, 10:28 AM
A Florida man has discovered the Saving to Suitors Club forum as evidenced by a flurry of online posts yesterday. Like a kid with a new hammer he began by pounding out four posts, one in the Identity category followed by three in the Main Forum, covering a wide range of topics including passports, US citizenship and the Heavenly fahter.

He continued to lecture the readership today with three more submissions including one in the Travel category notable for its recommendation to violate multiple statutes of the motor vehicle code and to not cooperate with law enforcement when stopped.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-arrested-trump-shaped-ecstasy-pills/story?id=65071653

Gavilan
08-22-19, 04:54 PM
I like your sense of humor Florida Man!

I am eagerly waiting for the result of your experiment! I think they will come up with some action to reject your application since they are interested in collecting as much revenue as they can from the SSN entities.

Florida Man
08-22-19, 07:40 PM
I like your sense of humor Florida Man!

I am eagerly waiting for the result of your experiment! I think they will come up with some action to reject your application since they are interested in collecting as much revenue as they can from the SSN entities.

They might find some excuse to decline, but I will be demanding a refund if they do. Waiting to see how it plays out before sending any more letters.

Florida Man
08-22-19, 07:43 PM
He continued to lecture the readership today with three more submissions including one in the Travel category notable for its recommendation to violate multiple statutes of the motor vehicle code and to not cooperate with law enforcement when stopped.

Take it from Florida Man when he tells you how to handle policy enforcers. Florida Man has yet to encounter a lawful Constitution enforcer at the roadside! Florida Man lives by the water and knows the difference between legitimate police and pirates. :)

David Merrill
08-23-19, 01:10 AM
A Florida man has discovered the Saving to Suitors Club forum as evidenced by a flurry of online posts yesterday. Like a kid with a new hammer he began by pounding out four posts, one in the Identity category followed by three in the Main Forum, covering a wide range of topics including passports, US citizenship and the Heavenly fahter.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-arrested-trump-shaped-ecstasy-pills/story?id=65071653

Thank you for making mention. I had noticed this too.

He sounds like me on Q twenty years ago, it seems. It is difficult to discern if he is mystified by all that patriot mythology or if he just likes to fight with people. At the moment I am presuming he has been getting beat up so badly that he is very insecure about his beliefs.

So I suggest you stop and try learning, without your current perspective. The things you spout are simply unrealistic. They create perplexed poverty and often jail time.

lorne
08-23-19, 04:31 AM
Wait til he discovers how to LEGALLY STOP PAYING INCOME TAXES.

Hey where can I get those TRUMP-shaped ecstasy pills. Asking for a friend.

Florida Man
08-23-19, 10:11 AM
Wait til he discovers how to LEGALLY STOP PAYING INCOME TAXES.

Hey where can I get those TRUMP-shaped ecstasy pills. Asking for a friend.

Do you still pay taxes on your income? It is not a matter of "legality". You either consent to the jurisdiction and its statutes, or you say no. It's not very complicated, but if paying 20-30% in taxes makes you feel better - go right on ahead.

Florida Man
08-23-19, 10:23 AM
Thank you for making mention. I had noticed this too.

He sounds like me on Q twenty years ago, it seems. It is difficult to discern if he is mystified by all that patriot mythology or if he just likes to fight with people. At the moment I am presuming he has been getting beat up so badly that he is very insecure about his beliefs.

So I suggest you stop and try learning, without your current perspective. The things you spout are simply unrealistic. They create perplexed poverty and often jail time.

Why run a message forum but then act shocked when people post? And have any of the follow-up responses to this thread provided anything helpful to this topic?

Patriot mythology... no. This is simply a matter of liberty and a choice we all make to remain a slave or to leave the plantation. Nothing I have stated is unrealistic, my friend - it is the simple truth... and there is only one truth.

So you think US = USA, you think YOUR NAME is no different than Your Name, and that STATUTES are one and the same as LAW? Reality is simplistic.

David Merrill
08-23-19, 10:36 AM
Why run a message forum but then act shocked when people post? And have any of the follow-up responses to this thread provided anything helpful to this topic?

Patriot mythology... no. This is simply a matter of liberty and a choice we all make to remain a slave or to leave the plantation. Nothing I have stated is unrealistic, my friend - it is the simple truth... and there is only one truth.

So you think US = USA, you think YOUR NAME is no different than Your Name, and that STATUTES are one and the same as LAW? Reality is simplistic.

I think you are here to teach things that are of no use. I have been around the block several times with this stuff and found it best to challenge a forum of attorneys. They found me entertaining and I was able to endure ridicule for the productive information of what matters to attorneys and what is simply dross.

A reporter who lost his job and career protecting me, a patriot nutjob, said it elegantly, "That all went out with the Civil War."

Florida Man
08-23-19, 10:54 AM
I think you are here to teach things that are of no use. I have been around the block several times with this stuff and found it best to challenge a forum of attorneys. They found me entertaining and I was able to endure ridicule for the productive information of what matters to attorneys and what is simply dross.

A reporter who lost his job and career protecting me, a patriot nutjob, said it elegantly, "That all went out with the Civil War."

So you hoped that the agents of the enemy (of humanity), who serve the father of lies - satan - would be honest with you in a forum? They make a living creating false controversy and enforcing statutes under color of law - aka LYING for profit. Why would you expect anything other than ridicule when you confront them with truth? You may as well go ask satan for his "honest opinion" on any topic. Yes, a lot of new systems were installed post civil war. But do you know what the real reason for the civil war was? Was the Declaration of Independence or 1787 Constitution for the united States of America ever repealed?

David Merrill
08-23-19, 05:12 PM
So you hoped that the agents of the enemy (of humanity), who serve the father of lies - satan - would be honest with you in a forum? They make a living creating false controversy and enforcing statutes under color of law - aka LYING for profit. Why would you expect anything other than ridicule when you confront them with truth? You may as well go ask satan for his "honest opinion" on any topic. Yes, a lot of new systems were installed post civil war. But do you know what the real reason for the civil war was? Was the Declaration of Independence or 1787 Constitution for the united States of America ever repealed?

You are wrong on so many things in that one post. Mainly though, I endured a lot of ridicule for a few invaluable tidbits, that really helped me break out of the delusional state you prefer.

P.S. For now.

P.P.S. There is a blog by Jaro called Sovereign Warriors. You will find a lot of agreement there, so not much to fight about, and so you will likely become bored. But you might give it a look and see.

David Merrill
08-23-19, 05:51 PM
Let's take one glance at the Passport, for which you wait. While they examine your arguments. There is no state within the state. So there is only one State Department for the United States, which is also the United States of America. If you want a passport from another state, then you should go to the State Department there for your Passport.

Florida Man
08-23-19, 07:15 PM
Let's take one glance at the Passport, for which you wait. While they examine your arguments. There is no state within the state. So there is only one State Department for the United States, which is also the United States of America. If you want a passport from another state, then you should go to the State Department there for your Passport.

I never claimed a "state within a state". That is actually part of the controlled opposition propaganda designed to lead people seeking the truth down false paths. The "United States" is an incorporated, private, for-profit jurisdiction that has STATUTES which require consensual participation. The united States of America is an unincorporated federated country that has LAWS which apply to all upon the land INCLUDING the "United States" corporation.

This type of corporate hijacking has taken place in most of Europe and the "developed" parts of Asia... so the passport, in essence, is not a means to travel between countries - it is a means to travel between corporate jurisdictions. If all you want to do is travel you can do so with nothing more than a birth certificate. My goal is to have the corporation acknowledge my declared status as an American sovereign. We'll see how that pans out.

In my original posting on this topic, I highlighted the point that the "U.S. Dept of State" has a "customer service" department. Why would a lawful governmental agency refer to the public it is a servant to as 'customers'? Does a servant ever refer to his master as "customer"? No. You may overlook this, but it is no small thing; it is them gently reminding you that they are a business and you are in business with them.

The BAR cretins are two-faced, and outside of their court (tribunal) they pretend that language means what it says in laymans terms, i.e. "motor vehicle" just means a car or truck. As soon as you are in tribunal, however, you discover that their entire game is based upon redefining common words to mean something obtuse, i.e. "motor vehicle" is now a term that specifically means a car, truck, motorcycle, bus, van, etc used for commercial gain.

The reason their scam works so well is that you, as a layman, never realize that you are voluntarily submitting to their jurisdiction and thus lose your rights in the process. And let's face it, if you ever get to a point where you are in one of their tribunals and you failed to challenge their jurisdiction - you will lose because that's how it is designed. The only way to win the game is to refuse to play it.

It seems as though you were on the right path before and then for some reason you abandoned it and wandered back into the slave pen, perhaps because you were unduly influenced by the enemy. Seek not counsel from the Godless, for they will only lead you astray.

Gavilan
08-23-19, 07:29 PM
It seems as though you were on the right path before and then for some reason you abandoned it and wandered back into the slave pen, perhaps because you were unduly influenced by the enemy. Seek not counsel from the Godless, for they will only lead you astray.

I think you are assuming too much, David discovered trusts and aligned his self interst that way, read the forum further and you will understand. As far as how you play the game it depends on your own perspectives. Here is a way to do it one way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7KtZkjUG1Y

Michael Joseph
08-23-19, 10:40 PM
As you know in Contract there can be overlays upon the Mental Close of State. The Federal Reserve cities and districts come to mind. These overlays however must remain legal to the organic law. Enter stage left the Shepherd for Hire. AKA the Worthless Shepherd. Eve [our Intellect] is being wooed by two suitors. One Political and the other I AM THAT I AM.

Did not Cyrus grant Ezra a pass port telling other kings [kingdoms] that the Treasury of Cyrus' kingdom would stand surety for Ezra in a foreign land? The Devil is a nebulous term. If God is All and in All, then God is the Integrating Power which understands all Creation. That would make the so called Devil the Disintegrating Power which is the opposite of Life. But can there be any opposition in God? The answer is NO because GOD IS. And this is what we are supposed to do! We are here to join the two into one! So then if God IS then the Devil IS NOT. So then is there a Devil? The amazing answer is: Only if you think there is! Ref Romans 8:7-9. The mind makes it so.

So how is the "seeming" paradox resolved? For how can Being and Not Being exist simultaneously in a state of Being? The answer is simple. The disintegrating power is that of transformation of energy from one state to another. If you believe in death, then the flesh in which you occupy shall die. Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind! If you hold to the perfection in Jesus Christ which is to say the perfect ideal of man in God, then you will walk in that Way, you will align your mind to perfection and you will leave behind such baby food such as:

1. repentance from dead works
2. faith toward God,*
3. the doctrine of baptisms
4. laying on of hands
5. resurrection of the dead
6. eternal judgment

Yet not all are prepared to eat at strong meat and so it goes. Nevertheless to those who would throw stones at those practicing in the Inner Court, shall we go to the Scripture? Key: Garments are Understandings

Eze 42:14 When the priests enter therein, then shall they not go out of the holy place into the utter court, but there they shall lay their garments wherein they minister; for they are holy; and shall put on other garments, and shall approach to those things which are for the people.

Rules for Lawyer

Eze 44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:

Eze 44:16 They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.

Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.

Eze 44:19 And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments.

Comment: The language and understandings of language in the Inner Court is much different than the common language of the outer court. Those in the outer court feel cheated and beguiled; and yet, show cause where said those in the outer court ever created their own courts?

Leviticus for the Lawyer - Deuteronomy for the "everyday" wo(man). The power of death is in the Devil. Which is to say Ha Shatan which is to say The Satan which is to say the Adversary which is in Enmity with God. So what about wo(man) is in enmity with God? The answer is man's carnal mind! I wonder if that dog will hunt? Hmmmmm...

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Two states cannot exist together unless you believe in that illusion! Being and Not Being cannot abide together. God Is - and that is it. I AM contemplates All Being. ALL BEING. Jesus Christ is our Ensign!

To be specific now, I use the symbols of the KJV: meaning "Jesus Christ" is the perfect ideal of Man in God in accord with Acts 17:28.

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

For we are His Offspring! Like begets Like - but the carnal mind is entitled to believe in any illusion it so chooses. Moses to Pharaoh - Let my people go! The illuminated rational intellect says to the carnal mind "FREE US". But the illuminated rational intellect is NOTHING compared to Spirit. For she sips from her intellect [jacob's well] drawing water [knowledge] as from a cistern. Yet when illuminated intellect touches Spirit it bows its knee to say "I am not worthy even to loose the cord of his sandal."

Yehoshuah [Jesus or Yeshua] overcomes Death BECAUSE there is no death in God. Let us therefore go on into Perfection - See Hebrews 6: 1-4 - and this we shall do "if God permit."

Father and Son (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yERildSsWxM)

With kindest regards,
Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph
08-25-19, 05:24 PM
Two hands on one being seemingly separate (left and right) but actually a part of the whole body. Therefore not separate at all. From my flesh I perceive the Divine.

Setup was the Company in league with the new government [formed at reconstruction] - wondering if sheriffs at that time were elected or seated at the pleasure of the occupying army. Tennessee Ernie Ford comes to mind "the Company Store." A new flag flying.

Therefore is not said government de facto? Nevertheless, it is the government of fact. Reminds me of that series called "Jericho" now on Netflix.

Passing thru a foreign port is done by and thru contract. A citizen must have protection of the Sovereign to pass thru another Sovereign's Land. This condition I perceive in view of my own inviolate body. Otherwise to trespass upon another body is a grave trespass. Marriage cures this condition. Marriage = Contract.

Gavilan
08-26-19, 10:24 PM
I have no idea what I just read in Cheryl Marie's post. blah blah blah...

Why not keep it simple, they have created a super structure that prevents you from exercising X right. Tell them, and request your remedy. I have no idea what you have said...

Michael Joseph
08-27-19, 02:06 AM
There is nothing wrong with forming religious or secular societies. Declaration of Trust and Trust Agreement does the trick. For example, perhaps one creates an association connected to an existing Church. We can clearly see Law Societies. All are subject to Law.

A Deed of Declaration creates a body politic subject to Law. I do not believe the right of free association (https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/amendment-1/right-of-association) has been revoked.

Cheryl Marie, we are in accord.

From : The (First) Apocalypse of James (http://scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/The%20(First)%20Apocalypse%20of%20James.pdf)

Now when James heard these things, he wiped away the tears in his eyes and very bitter [...] which is [...]. The Lord said to him, "James, behold, I shall reveal to you your redemption. When you are seized, and you undergo these sufferings, a multitude will arm themselves against you that <they> may seize you. And in particular three of them will seize you - they who sit (there) as toll collectors. Not only do they demand toll, but they also take away souls by theft. When you come into their power, one of them who is their guard will say to you, 'Who are you or where are you from?' You are to say to him, 'I am a son, and I am from the Father.' He will say to you, 'What sort of son are you, and to what father do you belong?' You are to say to him, 'I am from the Pre-existent Father, and a son in the Pre-existent One.'

=====

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite Yehovah, O foolish people and unwise? is not He thy father that hath bought [redeemed] thee? hath He not made thee, and established thee?

=====

We cannot deny the foolishness and folly:

Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth [B]set(up) themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yehovah, and against his anointed, saying,

Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

=====

And we find transcendence in PI 3:14

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

======

From : The (First) Apocalypse of James (http://scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/The%20(First)%20Apocalypse%20of%20James.pdf)

When he says to you, [...], you are to say to him [...] in the [...] that I might [...]." '[...] of alien things?' You are to say to him, 'They are not entirely alien, but they are from Achamoth, who is the female. And these she produced as she brought down the race from the Pre-existent One. So then they are not alien, but they are ours. They are indeed ours because she who is mistress of them is from the Pre-existent One. At the same time they are alien because the Pre-existent One did not have intercourse with her, when she produced them.' When he also says to you, 'Where will you go?', you are to say to him, 'To the place from which I have come, there shall I return.' And if you say these things, you will escape their attacks.

======

Is not Egypt a base nation to this day? Returning to that which was "setup".

======

But I shall call upon the imperishable knowledge, which is Sophia who is in the Father (and) who is the mother of Achamoth. Achamoth had no father nor male consort, but she is female from a female. She produced you without a male, since she was alone (and) in ignorance as to what lives through her mother because she thought that she alone existed. But I shall cry out to her mother. And then they will fall into confusion (and) will blame their root and the race of their mother. But you will go up to what is yours [...] you will [...] the Pre-existent One."

David Merrill
08-27-19, 12:00 PM
I have no idea what I just read in Cheryl Marie's post. blah blah blah...

Why not keep it simple, they have created a super structure that prevents you from exercising X right. Tell them, and request your remedy. I have no idea what you have said...

It can be made to sound much more complicated than it is. Within a few sentences I was asking whether Cheryl Marie had been to the Secretary of State gathering the oaths of office for the alleged justices of the Michigan Supreme Court. If there is no bonding, then they will do what is best for the public policy.

David Merrill
08-27-19, 03:25 PM
There is nothing wrong with forming religious or secular societies. Declaration of Trust and Trust Agreement does the trick. For example, perhaps one creates an association connected to an existing Church. We can clearly see Law Societies. All are subject to Law.

A Deed of Declaration creates a body politic subject to Law. I do not believe the right of free association (https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/amendment-1/right-of-association) has been revoked.

Cheryl Marie, we are in accord.

Now when James heard these things, he wiped away the tears in his eyes and very bitter [...] which is [...]. The Lord said to him, "James, behold, I shall reveal to you your redemption. When you are seized, and you undergo these sufferings, a multitude will arm themselves against you that <they> may seize you. And in particular three of them will seize you - they who sit (there) as toll collectors. Not only do they demand toll, but they also take away souls by theft. When you come into their power, one of them who is their guard will say to you, 'Who are you or where are you from?' You are to say to him, 'I am a son, and I am from the Father.' He will say to you, 'What sort of son are you, and to what father do you belong?' You are to say to him, 'I am from the Pre-existent Father, and a son in the Pre-existent One.'

=====

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite Yehovah, O foolish people and unwise? is not He thy father that hath bought [redeemed] thee? hath He not made thee, and established thee?

=====

We cannot deny the foolishness and folly:

Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth [B]set(up) themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yehovah, and against his anointed, saying,

Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

=====

And we find transcendence in PI 3:14

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

======

When he says to you, [...], you are to say to him [...] in the [...] that I might [...]." '[...] of alien things?' You are to say to him, 'They are not entirely alien, but they are from Achamoth, who is the female. And these she produced as she brought down the race from the Pre-existent One. So then they are not alien, but they are ours. They are indeed ours because she who is mistress of them is from the Pre-existent One. At the same time they are alien because the Pre-existent One did not have intercourse with her, when she produced them.' When he also says to you, 'Where will you go?', you are to say to him, 'To the place from which I have come, there shall I return.' And if you say these things, you will escape their attacks.

======

Is not Egypt a base nation to this day? Returning to that which was "setup".

======

But I shall call upon the imperishable knowledge, which is Sophia who is in the Father (and) who is the mother of Achamoth. Achamoth had no father nor male consort, but she is female from a female. She produced you without a male, since she was alone (and) in ignorance as to what lives through her mother because she thought that she alone existed. But I shall cry out to her mother. And then they will fall into confusion (and) will blame their root and the race of their mother. But you will go up to what is yours [...] you will [...] the Pre-existent One."

I am thinking you know the depth of what you write. These books are a real game-changer about the Bible Story. Not that they make your collations and parables any less wonderful lessons about life.

The Bible Story I was taught holds that all humanity was wiped out by the Flood. However at Numbers 13:33 we find the NEPHALIM still around and thriving in Canaan. Moreover we find these folks, all the X-ites - Hitites, Jebusites etc were Hebrews. EBER is derived from crossing over (the Jordan). The Israelites were one family/tribe of Hebrews. When you begin viewing the Bible as a history of cloning, early genetic engineering, it all becomes very clear.

https://youtu.be/JhJrUz3_C24?t=1683

Genesis 6 tells us quite clearly that the NEPHALIM are the Sons of God.

It is easily deduced since Abram was half-brother to Sarai, both fathered by Terah of Ur, in Chaldea (Kuwait) that there is no chance that bloodline would survive more than a few generations. The Bible tells how contracting for "eternal life" Abram added 77 years and Sarai added 35 refreshing her womb. At 91 though, nobody can expect her to be so foxy that Abram's lies to Pharaoh hold up. That is editing but clearly says Sarai laid with Pharaoh. Then Abram sent her to Abimolech and he discovered her already pregnant from Pharaoh. So that was a merger (PENDRAGON) between Chaldean and Egyptian bloodlines and DNA. The Israelites.

This means the Israelites were bandits, selected by YHWH (YEHOWAH) to burgle all that gold acquired by Joseph - another cloning operation. Remember how Israel (Jacob) held Joseph special but his brothers despised him? The same thing happened (PENDRAGON) with David and Jesse, and his brothers before Samuel; who was in turn child trafficking for a genetic merger with Hannah and Elkhanan - by Eli, the high priest. Not just David running to the shewbread to breakthrough a warrior-priest army but Eli raised Samuel in the Temple at Shiloh, eating shewbread and breathing QETORET (Temple Incense) to activate ESP. Samuel was in direct mental communication with YHWH at puberty.

Many records show this substance - the manna - to be cakes made up of monotomic gold and myrrh and frankincense. This is some pretty strong evidence Jesus was a PENDRAGON too, a BRANCH from David. But something very scientific is a description from a reputed archaeologist whose best guess at what it was is incorrect. Meaning he is describing what he experienced completely unbiased:

This casts a new light on the identity of the Jew. Nebuchadnezzar had all the Israelite men castrated. They were caregivers for Nebuchadnezzar's harem. But it looks like Nebuchadnezzar was wise about recombinant DNA and passed the women around to Darius and Cyrus with the plan all along to put his seed, the Jew, back into Jerusalem as TIRSHATHA.

P.S. This is what I mean about Abraham being the patriarch of the Arab Nations - Hagar and Ishmael. But Senusret II is the Pharaoh who is patriarch of the Israelites and Jews.

https://youtu.be/JhJrUz3_C24?t=1843

Michael Joseph
08-27-19, 10:02 PM
David Merrill,

You might look at THE DRAGON LEGACY. Chapter 1.

Click the Book and LOOK INSIDE (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1585091316/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#reader_B079WJP14V). Scroll Down. Surprise!

My skin is still pliable and able to receive new wine! Grin.

======

Michael Joseph an individualized ego had a beginning formed by society and forged into my belief. But the truth is I AM which means I AM everything. At my center there is stillness which begs for understanding but just can't seem to actually know. But when I sit in the center, I feel connected to everything. So I perceive the clouds, the wind, the sun and realize they are as I AM. Then I see: " He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end."

Like Bob sang "every need has an ego to feed." To sit in the center is to be absent need. Even still we may find the peace of Christ, but we may not actually know God. For how can we know the infinite? So our mind fails, it is as the poet Emily Dickenson wrote:

This World is not Conclusion.
A Species stands beyond -
Invisible, as Music -
But positive, as Sound -
It beckons, and it baffles -
Philosophy, dont know -
And through a Riddle, at the last -
Sagacity, must go -
To guess it, puzzles scholars -
To gain it, Men have borne
Contempt of Generations
And Crucifixion, shown -
Faith slips - and laughs, and rallies -
Blushes, if any see -
Plucks at a twig of Evidence -
And asks a Vane, the way -
Much Gesture, from the Pulpit -
Strong Hallelujahs roll -
Narcotics cannot still the Tooth
That nibbles at the soul.

"Since no one rules over him, he has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another."

============

Explaining an allegory - merely one outworking in the Archetypes. Reference to Scriptural-Truth.com

Question: Why did the Lord allow Satan to kill naive Sarah? Did she do something wrong? or SAY something wrong kinda harsh no?

Answer: The various rods, or canons are tested "overnight," which is the 2,000 years. When the Rod, or Canon is dug up from the ground the next morning (the Millennium,) after having been bound up with the others (i.e. other canons,) it is chosen because it has fruit on it. The fruit is the fulfillment of all the prophecies contained within the Scriptures finally come to pass, able to be understood at last. So the 2nd Testament is barren, just as Sarah was, but the Holy Spirit does bear in her old age. We shall also be given power over the nations to rule them with a rod of iron. The term "Canon" is the same term used for reed, or rod. The reed that was like unto a rod was used to measure this city, but that court which was without is not measured because it is not subject to the canon. That second symbolic item, which was Aaron's rod, had to do with the Christian canon. Aaron, the Levitical high priest, is also a type of Jesus, who is our true high priest....

Jesus promises those of us that overcome that 3rd symbolic item in the ark of the covenant -- the hidden manna, or Hidden Scriptures; to be made a pillar (John, who's being held back by Jesus until his 2nd coming,) just as the Jews (James) & Christians (Peter); to be given a new white stone (The one that was rejected, which is to become the cornerstone, or the third & final testament,) that "Morning Star" that arises in our hearts, & bunch of others that have to do with our new identity in Christ.

This news was too wonderful for her flesh [consciousness] to accept after having been through the despair of thinking she was dead, so it failed her, even as our flesh was not able to accommodate such a great and surpassing truth. Someday soon we will see it, and we will experience the joy of the resurrection of the Logos. Then that heavenly New Jerusalem will descend, the Elect, or the sons of John will join James & Peter, the Jews & Christians as that "third Pillar." That Sarah, or the covenant of Grace, that Jerusalem that is above had to die for joy is kind of indicating to us that what that Grace has to offer us is too joyful & too wonderful for us to accept. That Grace was quenched by our tendency to see that which is "below," or in other words in the flesh. It is glory to see Jesus able to still the winds & the waves. It is his surpassing glory that allows us to see Jesus (I AM the Great Savior) also as the Logos stilling the infiltrators (waves) and false doctrines (winds).

======

Be honest - what do we really know? Consider that Abraham is Father Time - reference the mini series THE PRISONER. He is Time, She is Space. With reference to the Cube and the circumnambulation of it 7 times counter-clockwise. Is this not escaping Time? Is not New Jerusalem, Sarah? Is not She a CUBE 12x12x12. Speaking to dimensions, you know. But understanding that I really know very little - almost nothing.

With best regards,
MJ

David Merrill
08-27-19, 11:07 PM
It is certainly enough to make my head spin, alright.

Michael Joseph
08-28-19, 01:53 AM
It is certainly enough to make my head spin, alright.

Did you look inside to find the Dragon Court?

David Merrill
08-28-19, 09:06 AM
Did you look inside to find the Dragon Court?

I found a comment by TWYMAN:

I have no interest in defending the Dragon Court. I do not see it on trial. It is what it is and according to GARDNER is simply fulfilling a mission to protect a certain genealogy; a certain contrived strain of DNA.

Michael Joseph
08-28-19, 11:56 AM
I found a comment by TWYMAN:

I have no interest in defending the Dragon Court. I do not see it on trial. It is what it is and according to GARDNER is simply fulfilling a mission to protect a certain genealogy; a certain contrived strain of DNA.

keep looking and you will find more.

David Merrill
08-28-19, 05:28 PM

I scanned through on the word "Dragon".

My skin is still pliable and able to receive new wine! Grin.

That is a rare quality Brother! I was relieved upon the second glance to find the connection between GARDNER and DE VERE were nothing more than chat room rumors. It would appear some might become entrepreneurs on any little thing?

I certainly expect Christians and Jews alike will be declaring GARDNER suspect. Like The Lost Tomb of Jesus by CAMERON though, we find the more vicious critics never looked at the work they criticize. The new wine is indeed tasty but it taints the old wine with a sense of commercial priestcraft.

All the details fit nicely into physics and law. But one - I believe the meteorite that has salted the Dead Sea with monatomic gold was too ancient for credible historical geologists to acknowledge. As in while the tectonic plates were still plastic. I have studied a little and know of no instances where one (Africa) rising will cause the edge of the other (Asia) to sink. I believe credible tests were done and reported to Laurence. This explains the "vortex" of Sedona too. Highward starfire.

I am already into the GARDNER Bloodline book and it is in agreement with history. He is tracing down bloodline. What there is about heritage I have yet to discover.

Looking into the snippet by de Vere:

Thanks for the lead MJ. I can watch for authenticity better now.

David Merrill
08-28-19, 07:22 PM
Cheryl Marie wrote:

What I get that Florida Man is seeking is connection with the legal duty owing by the Secretary of State as to acknowledging his exercise of unencumbered inherent authority over his living-estate. What I mean by “unencumbered” is that his energy is not pledged to the use of persons within the Federal Reserve System wherein that pledge is governed. I presume Florida Man does not endorse the private credit of the Fed.

I doubt that Florida Man is demanding lawful money. He will be laying many of his points down soon, after exposure here.

The third person condescending attitude put me off. Since he peppered the website with the standard arguments I call Patriot Mythology, I let that say what it says about a typical point in our journey. Especially removing the plate from the State vehicle, that was twanging an off-chord with me, I admit.

I believe this website is by far the best example of productive treaty. Can we start with my layman definition of the Internet?

A widely shared interactive computer program.

I utilized the Russians for a conduit to execute the first successfully executed restructure of the US in bankruptcy. I needed a businessman, not a President to do this. Donald John TRUMP is in the Oval Office as an impenetrable trust indenture. Nobody can impeach a President if he is in fact, not a President but everybody stays out of my way trying - genius!

The 'saving to suitors' clause' of 1789 is primarily for use in consulates, where it becomes difficult to decide which law is to be of use settling a dispute. Are You Lost at C? was the vehicle to prompt Wiley Young DANIEL, a pretend Denver federal judge into remanding a NOFTL back to Colorado, as a consulate in treaty, in international law. The Internet Research Agency and Concord Management spent millions gathering the living email addresses and for human hands to register them here. I was rotating the bot-control strategy every week or so and enjoying a world tour of IP locations. Once these people were set up as consulate in the club they were all saying Hillary is bad, and Donald is good.

But a lot of proxy servers came out of China. I would grab the IP and take a trip to Russia and China, among all the other places around the world. If I search the Members addresses about 1/10 of them are ending in "XXX.RU" - Russia. None end "XXX.CN" but the IP locator takes me to China, mostly Beijing.

The Key being Saving to Suitors CLUB!

Michael Joseph
08-28-19, 09:19 PM

This from the 1st Chapter - 1st page:

Look carefully at the symbols on the seal. There is one you may notice right off.

Michael Joseph
08-28-19, 09:33 PM

Yes, a Club being as a society with a specific moral intent. While it may not be a moral person, it could become one. Nevertheless, it is as a virtual reality within the close of CLUB or SOCIETY. One might say an Ego like say Michael Joseph is virtual to the one who senses identity as Michael Joseph. But is that real? Or is it an overlay on what is real? I say it is the latter because in Unity there is only Unity. 1 is 1. Therefore, there is only one set.

I walked this morning and experienced the wind and the clouds and the pond and other sounds, I was struck with an incredible revelation that these are Me. It is so difficult because language fails. Ego talk: am I not referring to. Rather, I noticed a profound connection to all around Me. But I saw that my ego in need was quickly trying to auto-correct in terms of my mental frame.

So I saw today the flesh consciousness and the spiritual consciousness in a way that made it more than just a thought. Because before thought is I AM. But even before I AM is what the 3rd covenant called "Him Who Is. " When I read the gospel of Mary Magdelene, I was amazed how she said "He has made us all Man". So we are talking about Archetypes and that was what opened up the door regarding those other gospels [writings]. Archons are terms typically used by the ignorant to relate to the governors of this world. However, I saw them as the unregenerate centers in Man. Jesus Christ has made us Man speaks to the redeeming aspect for He Who Is manifest in the Image of that perfect Light. Therefore Eth Ha Adam is Christ. Or emphatically THE MAN. So then the proper title is I AM the Savior or Yehoshuah.

He Who Is has no name and we cannot know He Who Is. For how can limited intellect comprehend infinite being? Before Abraham was I AM. But before I AM was is Him Who Is unknowable and ineffable. We can only look to the nature of the Image of Him Who Is. For primordial Light manifest is Christ. Anything named is lesser. This is why Him Who is is nameless. The Father of Light is He Who Is - the Light is Christ. I found an analogy helps me understand. Most say things such as "I was like". But "I was like" is an image of the real condition.

Anything named is subject to a higher power. The difficult task is awakening from duality into non-duality. Seeing that the identity of Michael Joseph is an individual and therefore is not real. What is real is Unity wherein no individual can exist. I believe it is proper to say Unity is dreaming Michael Joseph. But I would have to give that a bit more thought.

From this perspective the story of Adam / Eve plays out a bit differently. Eve would be our autonomous mind. Which is to say our individualized soul. Adam would therefore relate to body consciousness or flesh in general.

The Savior said: "He Who Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world until now, except he alone, and anyone to whom he wants to make revelation through him who is from First Light. From now on, I am the Great Savior. For he is immortal and eternal. Now he is eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. Since no one rules over him, he has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another."

Comments: Consider a child. I will consider myself. I don't remember being Michael Joseph as a newborn baby. In fact, I was just alive. Society initiated me into the CLUB. Now, I have come full circle. One more thought: gives new meaning to the ten tribes that went astray. "And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills where the landslide brought Me down"......

With best regards,
MJ

P.S. A good friend sent me this video after reading the foregoing: THE HEART OF THE DREAMER (https://youtu.be/kGi9b5umvjo)

David Merrill
08-29-19, 08:54 AM
I see six symbols that I feel recognition for. But I may not have the same interpretation. I am of course looking for something you and I have spoken about. The largest is the Rosy (red) Cross inside a circle.

There are some great points made by Laurence GARDNER:

https://youtu.be/z_ZkDt_NEQk?t=4077
https://youtu.be/z_ZkDt_NEQk?t=4461

This should be timed around the moon as mesencephalic activity in the aqueducts sylvius and monroi open according to the menstrual cycle. The key word is "when removed" the DNA reassembles according to its original plan. So you contain the demolition to the third ventricle and in the suprachaismatic nucleus and then drain the ventricle during the next full moon. It drains into the entire liquor of the central nervous system and I believe to some extent, the lymphatic system and blood plasma.

Then take a month off arc (gathering box) for the rebuilding in the third ventricle. This is where the cerebrospinal fluid washes the pineal gland and the internal surfaces of the cortex where the hemispheres merge.

Of course this is fringe and you might go blind or something, so remember I am no medical doctor. I have never produced a single addict that I can recall, to anything.

P.S. You stir my thoughts MJ: Like 10 out of 12 Tribes recommend a balance. You are conditioned to claim "astray" and I think that conditioning is focused around Jezebel, who was a high priestess in the Isian sex cults - The Golden Calf Cult as most exegesis has it. The same guilt device used to acquire Joseph's Egyptian gold and redact it to starfire, then feed it back to the people producing a warrior-priest army.

It takes a bit of starfire in the third ventricle to see this.

Interestingly I just noticed the light switch in the photo!

David Merrill
08-29-19, 11:47 AM
One of Laurence's videos quotes something from 2200 BCE:

Nothing is achieved by wanting.
Nothing is achieved by relinquishing responsibility to a higher authority.
Belief is the act of BE - LIVING.
For to BE - LIVE is to believe.
Belief is BE - LIVING.
The Will is the ultimate medium of the Self.
This is the Root of the Knowledge.
This is the Route to the Personal God because
the Personal God is Within and the Self is God,
the Absolute Consciousness - the Key;
I AM THAT I AM.

I am memorizing it.

This explains why attorneys and lawyers alike do not tolerate much quoting the Bible at trial. The Constitution too. They just know better by training.

Michael Joseph
08-29-19, 01:05 PM
As previously established Unity means 1 = 1. There cannot be Unity AND Michael Joseph. Because that is not Unity. This fact dawned on me this morning. In exoteric religion I was taught to "look out" for God. Meaning that I was somehow separate. This assertion violates Unity. I find the key is that instead of looking FOR lucidity, all I need to do is turn my "eye" inward and realize that I have always been looking FROM coherence. Being double [dual] minded is instability because it violates logic, mathematics.

Logic leads us back to ONE SET - One Source. So then how can I be separate? We live IN GOD. There are no exceptions. When I turn my "eye" of inspection inward, I notice a curious effect. It is almost like a child realizing he is being watched. All of a sudden activity slows down. It is like the inmates running the insane asylum are now aware that the warden has returned. Bad analogy but it gets the job done.

Point is that we are continually seeking for clarity and yet in the seeking we imply we do not have it. But this is impossible. While we may not be the cause, we are definitely the source. One need only examine the analogy of shadow. Being ignorant of the concept of shadow and with the sun at our back we find it cast before us always. Looking before ourselves trying to understand we cannot know the source of the shadow is ourselves. However, the cause of the shadow is the sun. All we need to do is realize there is only Unity.

So then the entire time I was looking for lucidness, clearness, perspicuity, intelligibility, comprehensibility, coherence; I am actually looking from lucidness, clearness, perspicuity, intelligibility, comprehensibility, coherence.

A newborn baby shows us. It is society that initiates said baby into confusion. A baby has zero conception of the role (s)he will play - a baby just is experiencing without prejudice of tainted belief. The Eve [Soul] nature is granted the illusion of autonomy but in eating [mental action] of the fruit of duality - the mind forges a separation. We can see this is true by examination of the world's states and religions.

With best regards,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
08-29-19, 01:40 PM
As previously established Unity means 1 = 1. There cannot be Unity AND Michael Joseph. Because that is not Unity. This fact dawned on me this morning. In exoteric religion I was taught to "look out" for God. Meaning that I was somehow separate. This assertion violates Unity. I find the key is that instead of looking FOR lucidity, all I need to do is turn my "eye" inward and realize that I have always been looking FROM coherence. Being double [dual] minded is instability because it violates logic, mathematics.

Logic leads us back to ONE SET - One Source. So then how can I be separate? We live IN GOD. There are no exceptions. When I turn my "eye" of inspection inward, I notice a curious effect. It is almost like a child realizing he is being watched. All of a sudden activity slows down. It is like the inmates running the insane asylum are now aware that the warden has returned. Bad analogy but it gets the job done.

Point is that we are continually seeking for clarity and yet in the seeking we imply we do not have it. But this is impossible. While we may not be the cause, we are definitely the source. One need only examine the analogy of shadow. Being ignorant of the concept of shadow and with the sun at our back we find it cast before us always. Looking before ourselves trying to understand we cannot know the source of the shadow is ourselves. However, the cause of the shadow is the sun. All we need to do is realize there is only Unity.

So then the entire time I was looking for lucidness, clearness, perspicuity, intelligibility, comprehensibility, coherence; I am actually looking from lucidness, clearness, perspicuity, intelligibility, comprehensibility, coherence.

A newborn baby shows us. It is society that initiates said baby into confusion. A baby has zero conception of the role (s)he will play - a baby just is experiencing without prejudice of tainted belief. The Eve [Soul] nature is granted the illusion of autonomy but in eating [mental action] of the fruit of duality - the mind forges a separation. We can see this is true by examination of the world's states and religions.

With best regards,
Michael Joseph

Thank you. That helps.

Michael Joseph
08-29-19, 08:31 PM
I just got back from walking the dog. Beautiful morning. As I was walking I was meditating on this recent train of ideals and greater clarity came regarding the analogy of the shadow [see Plato's Cave]. When we repent [turn] our attention inward we find the source of the physical shadow is our physical body. In the Kybalion we learn that we may use the Law of Correspondence to find out Spiritual matters. And in the New Testament we learn the same principle as follows:

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead;....

Therefore by use of the Law of Correspondence, it can be deduced that when one turns one's attention inward [repent] looking for the source of that which thinks it needs to find, one finds (s)he finds nothing. What I mean is that it is completely nebulous and indefinable to the intellect. Now clearly when we consider ourselves sitting in the silence of our center who cannot say I AM - am I? For it is obvious that I am. But what exactly am I? And that is the seeker desiring to know from a position standing without Unity. It is hard to elucidate these thoughts in language.

But that position of the seeker is an illusion. Because Unity is Unity and can only know itself. When we try to "find ourselves" we do ourselves a great harm. We are and that is all. Our nature is our nature and there is no seeking there is only being. To seek our nature is like trying to find God. This condition again is akin to trying to catch your shadow. Run after it and see if it does not run from you!

And now, I will turn my attention to the New Moon. In the black of night does one cast a shadow? A rhetorical question to be sure but one that is very important when considering the nature of man's states. One finds no shadow on the night of the New Moon. But does one need a shadow to know I AM - am I? The answer is no! I AM without the shadow. I am the caster of the shadow, I am the source.

Here comes the payoff: The shadow needs me, I do not need the shadow! Now turn your attention to the legal fictions of State. Are these not as shadows? However, is the shadow separate from Unity?

Keep your attention focused inward. Is not your shadow [metaphorically speaking] a creation of your imagination? I am the source am I. Then, why am I seeking to find Unity? To seek is only to imply, I lack. Now consider the words of Jesus "the Son needs the Father; however, the Father does not need the Son." What then is the Father - can you find Him in you? Yes and no for Father is NO THING and yet EVERY THING. And the Son is manifest of that Light. I seem to remember Neville Goddard referring to Father as Imagination and the son as manifestation. Maybe I am wrong, but I know I am on the right path.

There are many "trees" in the garden of God. Trees are means of perception. So by law of correspondence we may perceive and know the force/power which under-stands all of nature. Seeing that "Mother Earth" gave us our birth and no Man ever sprang forth of another Man - we may deduce that our Intellect [Soul] is feminine. And St. Paul seized on this analogy stating

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin [pure maiden] to Christ.

Remember the words of Jesus in The Sophia of Jesus Christ: "He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end..... Since no one rules over him, he has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another."

Being still in quiet meditation, I searched for Michael Joseph but I could not find. I perceive identity is a named thing. Awareness remains unnamed. Identity therefore begs one with authority to name; and therefore Identity is akin to the Shadow of one who remains in duality. The perceived Shadow is wrongly identified as a fiction of the double minded. And, as such, one in such a condition lives in the illusion of separateness as an INDIVIDUAL seemingly apart from God. And therefore in eating of this tree of duality the byproduct is desolation.

Remember: The shadow needs awareness. But as the New Moon does show, awareness needs not the shadow. Geez THIS SONG (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKamkKJ9J5Y) just came to mind. Notice in the religion of the Jews, the New Moon is a Sabbath - now we know why. "I just had to let it go." Grin.

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

With best regards,
Michael Joseph

xparte
08-29-19, 10:20 PM
Has God gotten around to creating anything thats not rebellious He,s dismissed all possibilities of being defeated, so defeating oneself is understandable when your not of that nature fearing God is natural as we can defeat everything but God . If u dont or cant bring God with u where is it u been. running in the shadows And if you don't love me now
You will never love me again . You be right from your side ill be right from mine The Shadow Agency Straw-mans and Spiritual Bosses While we may not be the cause, we are definitely the source cause and effect .you're Developing a thought Pattern MJ no not me occasionally a One = Won

Michael Joseph
08-30-19, 12:25 AM
Has God gotten around to creating anything thats not rebellious He,s dismissed all possibilities of being defeated, so defeating oneself is understandable when your not of that nature fearing God is natural as we can defeat everything but God . If u dont or cant bring God with u where is it u been. running in the shadows And if you don't love me now
You will never love me again . You be right from your side ill be right from mine The Shadow Agency Straw-mans and Spiritual Bosses While we may not be the cause, we are definitely the source cause and effect .you're Developing a thought Pattern MJ no not me occasionally a One = Won

Imagine no one voted at the next election. The wolf you feed is the won. Yes?

David Merrill
08-30-19, 09:04 AM
The Tao that can be described is not the Great Tao.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5427&d=1556760929

Now consider who really did execute the first successful restructure of the United States. At best, Donald John signed an EO that triggered the timing. All he did in the matter was to give federal employees Christmas Eve off work and leave the Department Managers to decide who would be paid or not for the holiday. As Executive Officer, not the President, he was overstepping?

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5294&d=1549245099

The power of Tweeting comes through. TRUMP tweeted how the US Government would be staying closed until he got his Mexican Wall. Fine.

I think that everybody should be reminded that TRUMP made his billions off of human frailty and addictions in the gambling industry. He is an expert in personal bankruptcy and forming alter egos. So you might understand why I appointed him - that the US cannot run and hide in bankruptcy proceedings for seven years - and at the least how I did it.

Hillary is bad. Donald is good. Look at 2018-cr-53 in USDC DC:

So please forgive me for finding the entertainment value in reducing Dabney Langhorne to defense attorney protecting the Department of Justice (attached).

lorne
08-30-19, 12:55 PM
I utilized the Russians for a conduit to execute the first successfully executed restructure of the US in bankruptcy. I needed a businessman, not a President to do this. Donald John TRUMP is in the Oval Office as an impenetrable trust indenture. Nobody can impeach a President if he is in fact, not a President but everybody stays out of my way trying - genius!

The 'saving to suitors' clause' of 1789 is primarily for use in consulates, where it becomes difficult to decide which law is to be of use settling a dispute. Are You Lost at C? was the vehicle to prompt Wiley Young DANIEL, a pretend Denver federal judge into remanding a NOFTL back to Colorado, as a consulate in treaty, in international law. The Internet Research Agency and Concord Management spent millions gathering the living email addresses and for human hands to register them here. I was rotating the bot-control strategy every week or so and enjoying a world tour of IP locations. Once these people were set up as consulate in the club they were all saying Hillary is bad, and Donald is good.

But a lot of proxy servers came out of China. I would grab the IP and take a trip to Russia and China, among all the other places around the world. If I search the Members addresses about 1/10 of them are ending in "XXX.RA" - Russia. None end "XXX.CA" but the IP locator takes me to China, mostly Beijing.

I didn't see these consulates in the club as saying anything. It is interesting how much money and resources THEY devote to this website. Small point of order - China is .CN (CA is Canada) and Russia is .RU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_top-level_domains#Country_code_top-level_domains

marcel
08-31-19, 01:30 AM
You're saying Doug is a Russian?

David Merrill
08-31-19, 04:27 PM
I didn't see these consulates in the club as saying anything. It is interesting how much money and resources THEY devote to this website. Small point of order - China is .CN (CA is Canada) and Russia is .RU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_top-level_domains#Country_code_top-level_domains

Thanks Lorne;

I was using the Key while searching Members emails. I misremembered the country codes while posting. Maybe it is best this way?

The money went in great part harvesting live addresses.

I didn't see these consulates in the club as saying anything.

I hear you can find that Information in the Doc 1 Indictment (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1whkp7k1bscMQaeFt8hptcMO91Y-8Cw6T).

David Merrill
09-01-19, 04:38 AM
Firstly it would seem the readers might think MJ and I were wandering off point. It will take some study but you show we were right on point with the physics.

The charge compression of bliss (redemption) will multiply with Plank's Constant and factor Fibonacci so as to produce superluminescence (exceeding the speed of light). The caduceus forms the Grail, or divine feminine shape at the confluence of the cervix and uterus. Six days into honeymoon the zygote has developed into an embryo and plants itself there in contract with the placenta. Then in the bliss of a mutual orgasm it expresses the desire to drive for a spell, emanating superluminescence which is bent light. This bent light is known as gravity and is the strong force holding the time-space continuum together.

A contract.

lorne
09-02-19, 01:00 AM
You're saying Doug is a Russian?

No. You probably get that from the "blogspot.ru" website. Blogger/blogspot as a large hosting company has servers all over the globe, so if you're in Russia you'll be directed to Blogspot's Russian server. In that image notice the onion icon left side of the browser - that indicates TOR (The Onion Router) - anonymous browsing software. The user was browsing anonymously and likely TOR sent user through a Russian IP TOR server.

Therefore, in his defense, we cannot conclude Doug is a Russian or has a russian website. Note that I'm defending him same as John Adams defended British soldiers. He deserves a vigorous defense even if accused of running an "information warfare" campaign. That's just the American way.

As for passports there's always the World Passport from the WSA. Haven't heard about them in awhile.

David Merrill
09-02-19, 03:13 AM
No. You probably get that from the "blogspot.ru" website. Blogger/blogspot as a large hosting company has servers all over the globe, so if you're in Russia you'll be directed to Blogspot's Russian server. In that image notice the onion icon left side of the browser - that indicates TOR (The Onion Router) - anonymous browsing software. The user was browsing anonymously and likely TOR sent user through a Russian IP TOR server.

Therefore, in his defense, we cannot conclude Doug is a Russian or has a russian website. Note that I'm defending him same as John Adams defended British soldiers. He deserves a vigorous defense even if accused of running an "information warfare" campaign. That's just the American way.

As for passports there's always the World Passport from the WSA. Haven't heard about them in awhile.

Thank you! TOR Browser. That is the term I wanted.

Michael Joseph
09-02-19, 07:06 AM
For the intrepid (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_393maHbHWc)

xparte
09-05-19, 02:37 AM
Feeding two lobos double minded folks never seeking the one with won MJ just the win

DTBA
09-05-19, 03:06 AM
This seems to be about passports so I wish to ask my question here.

Since courts seem to operate on maritime, is it valid to use a passport to identify yourself before going into a courtroom? If the venue for the court is vessel in dry dock under maritime?
Reason behind this is a passport authorizes you to enter foreign lands and ships/vessels as it should have a seal stamped on them.

Or is this just hogwash?

xparte
09-07-19, 05:23 AM
IDENTIFIED why wasn't he identified well if we want to find guilt lets see who he thinks he is first? The DA needs your admission that goes with the NAME billing a SS# that goes with that NAME court appointees all get payed on that # and the double dip is outta your pocket. Isnt the prosecution just asking your permission to use that NAME after all its a federal employees NAME whats a state agent need me to do? Not ask him on what authority does he have bringing charges on me Who gave him permission to use my legal name. Standing for any prosecution requires a venue if i ask DA who he is appearing for as a federal agent or a state county municipal agent finding out a plea starts a trial one shouldn't plea into a jurisdiction that needs your permission first. Who brings the claim needs standing federal NAMES all have a SS# BC assigned to them . Its a simple Question before any trial commencement a plea is needed your questioning the DA and his authority not jurisdiction of the court or the judges authority if no standing exists no case or claim proceeds. work that out on your own folks its not advice its the law legally speaking plug the holes stop digging them.

xparte
09-07-19, 06:33 PM
Congress does not value individual liberty they have created 5,000 federal statutes 5,000 things so serious and equated to what used to be rape robbery murder 5,000 things? So going to jail or prison for just federal statutes that carry criminal penalties Congress has Identified SS# Citizens in the Statutes both Fiscally and Artificially Fiat Felons re venue dogs Congressional gravy trains has allowed administrative State agencies to create regulations that carry criminal penalties Congress has criminalized everything and basically left it to your local US Attorney to decide what to charge without standing District Doubles and when you (criminalize everything)but decide nothing did everybody get that? The US code is not necessarily the law what is the law is what your US Attorney in each individual district decides to offer your understanding with that US CODE your $$# account standing under.I think almost every federal prosecutor if you can find one in your state Federally that Prosecution cant happen your statutory styled criminal summary offense flavored court case would tell you that if they try to enforce all 5,000 laws and all 300,000 regulations from Washington nobody federal would ever be in your state and for sure no state agents would be in DC . Your district da isn't federal 5000 reasons u cant be the federal prosecution or its agent for US code infractions proceedings are always state but any plea marks a commencement of a trial when your in a Bissbe AZ court house for any federal code violation see if "Maryland Proud" plate,is in the DA reserved staff parking Or just ask the clerk when did the US attorney generals deputy or agent get here.The first modern British passport, the product of the British Nationality and Status Aliens Act 1914, The 1st World War It Identified all property the Second one just took it. Babylon your papers please?

DTBA
09-16-19, 03:55 AM
Indeed I over-stand that but we all have contracted with the DC form of government. It's their property though. If I walk into a courtroom, without proper authorization from the Secretary of State, in which happens to be a foreign land, then I could be held in contempt of court. Indeed the fact that we bind ourselves to accept liability of the corporate structure of the BC and the SS# when we do not have to is an issue. But SS# is elective. It is not mandatory. Based on the POMS manual from SSA you can withdraw and close your account by written statement and the return of the SS# card to your SSA office. Then leaves the BC issue. which can play in your favor. Just record the live birth record that creates evidence prior to the birth cert. being created. A birthday and a birth-date are two different things. Only a man can use common law. I ask because, it could be a military court you walk into one day. They normally don't care about your ability to understand law because those laws do not apply in a maritime claim court.

One example is here about lawful money. I read the saving to suitors clause over and over again trying to figure out how a maritime clause that provides common law remedy is tied to a bank. It wasn't until I learned that all federal reserve banks are maritime lenders which caused that piece of the puzzle to fall into place for me. The IRS only process claims in maritime, which is why they most often win. Most courts don't even know how to proceed in maritime either. Point being, a Maritime claim could be in a maritime court or venue and you need proper authorization to be in that court. The Real ID act of 2020 is about to roll out which supports this as well. As the driver license is not a proper form of ID.

I do over-stand what you are saying. It's tied to Commerce and not the private. Do things in Persa Persona (I believe that is spelled correctly) and ex-rel the other stuff with no plea. Ask why you are there and by what authority. But to ex-rel, I believe you have to be in your proper status.

David Merrill
09-16-19, 03:51 PM
I may not be following the conversation topic but I figure the "courtroom" is something called Customs. It is here that your allegiance is recorded and registered with the Department of State.

I believe the purpose is so that if you get into trouble and can manage it, you can try running to that particular embassy for refuge and asylum. The nation on your passport is the asylum state.

Consulate and embassy are in the heart of the 'saving to suitors' clause' of 1789. This is why Russia and China were integral to my appointment of TRUMP as CEO, to execute a proper bankruptcy restructure of the United States. As a club we are lacking organization under government.

DTBA
09-17-19, 01:43 AM
Interesting. Customs denotes a port authority doesn't it? Which in my opinion further supports the purpose of a proper ID. If refuge can be had with that ID then can it protect you from a corrupt court with an "ACTING" judge? I ask for my own knowledge. I understand what xparte is saying though.

Yes indeed, I believe that to be true for Trump but, if I interperate the information correctly on the bankruptcy resolving, then shouldn't the DC form of government be de-solved? The president is just the administrator of the bankruptcy correct? His seat should no longer exist.

David Merrill
09-17-19, 05:03 PM
Interesting. Customs denotes a port authority doesn't it? Which in my opinion further supports the purpose of a proper ID. If refuge can be had with that ID then can it protect you from a corrupt court with an "ACTING" judge? I ask for my own knowledge. I understand what xparte is saying though.

Yes indeed, I believe that to be true for Trump but, if I interperate the information correctly on the bankruptcy resolving, then shouldn't the DC form of government be de-solved? The president is just the administrator of the bankruptcy correct? His seat should no longer exist.

He did not administer it. He gave federal employees (non-essential) Christmas Eve off work and left Department Heads to decide who got paid for that day. I administered it. I appointed TRUMP to trigger it. The strain had reached its limit and Congress was no longer raising the debt ceiling.

Are You Lost at C? reemerges now and again. I filed mine (Libel in Review) on the eve of the big 31-Day Government Shutdown and thought that was it. So it turns out, that was only a 21-Day Shutdown until Congress raised the debt ceiling. Find the record attached in a Waiver of court rules in the interest of justice.

I was pretty loud about my $20M lien on SuiJuris Club that anybody ordering it up on paper would receive $500 from me when my settlement check came in. Now that I have exposed a bond to the Constitution(s) I renew that claim. So call the Secretary of State and get the 20-page document now, just for history sake. Be a part of it while you can or look back on it afterward. This is happening now.

Reception #20092001574 - find it (page 1) in the attached Doc 80 of the Albany Remand.

P.S. The point being that the US cannot run hide in bankruptcy for another seven years. John William SUTHERS dissolved the State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation and lost his sleek money/evidence laundering operation rather than payoff the $20M. This is geopolitical social engineering at its finest. Damage done by raising a warrior-priest class is unraveling exactly 2,520 years (Daniel Cycle) later, after the declarations by constitution in Nehemiah Chapter 10. The TIRSHATHA are being dethroned.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3724&d=1458506600

John William SUTHERS is currently the Mayor of Colorado Springs! It is like looking into those HOLONATION posters. Blur, slightly cross and relax and the whole image comes together bringing out details from information.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1737&d=1400025952

The perfection of beauty about this project is that even you do not believe me. Most reading this are blinded by the tears in their eyes because they laugh so hard it hurts. People are peeing their pants laughing at me while I do all this.

David Merrill
09-18-19, 09:19 AM

I think that your point eluded me.

You are saying that the CEO of the "old" US lost his job as a member of The Board, during the bankruptcy?

I do not believe that is true at all. With real persons going through a personal bankruptcy, they do not dissolve the personage. And many times if things are not going as well as or better than the Business Plan projected, a CEO can simply dissolve the corporation, restructure and pick up with new capital under a new name. Donald John himself has put the DONALD TRUMP through four personal bankruptcies or so I hear on Internet rumor. One thing that amazes me is how the man most think is President has earned billions in collusion with the Russians upon the human frailty of addiction, chiefly to gambling but all the other receptors are present within the casino empires this one man has built.

So I think that the unusual thing about this bankruptcy would be how Congress played its deceptive role, and never even mentioned raising the debt ceiling, not that I was really paying much attention. But this same Congress is playing ignorant that the artificial person, the United States has not bothered changing its name. So legally I feel that Congress would be required to pass a bill excluding the US from that requirement - to open after restructure under a different name like corporations do.

I do not watch such things close enough to speak with certainty. And I certainly understand how inconvenient it would be to change the name of the United States. But it seems to be a discrepancy in the traditions of trust law.

David Merrill
09-18-19, 06:46 PM
The nice thing about Doc 80 attached is it is slam dunk on the oaths and racketeering alone. I don't have to be convincing or even correct about the woo woo items.

lorne
09-19-19, 01:13 AM
P.S. The point being that the US cannot run [and] hide in bankruptcy for another seven years. I recall that Radio Shack filed bankruptcy in (https://fortune.com/2017/03/08/radioshack-bankrupt-chapter-11/) 2015 and 2017, so apparently the seven year wait doesn't apply to corporate Chapter 11 bankruptcy (https://www.americanbar.org/groups/gpsolo/publications/gp_solo/2011/july_august/chapter_11_bankruptcy_primer/) like it does to personal bankruptcy. But maybe you're talking some kind of international bankruptcy - don't know where to look for rules on that.

David Merrill
09-19-19, 07:46 AM
Thanks for bringing that up.

I am not really sure why it does not matter; at least in articulation here. Cause and effect are different on the right side of the boat. It is like the oaths, you regret when you find a "judge" with a properly formed oath but then you realize that you have uncovered a properly fungible fidelity bond. You have actually uncovered a judge among the bond-dodging and racketeering.

So you might be correct and logic says that means I made a mistake. But I am following my dioxyribonucleic acid and there are no mistakes in that.

lorne
09-24-19, 01:14 AM
Cheryl, you go girl! Very impressive. It's great to have a different perspective around here.
Thank you for sharing and keep it up.

Gavilan
09-26-19, 03:41 AM
Cheryl Marie that is awesome! You are the type of people that inspire me to be a better man!

David Merrill
09-26-19, 08:09 AM
Thank you. Since you’ve requested more sharing from me, there is one more element of that Hearing to share. I think it’s a significant element. I took notice of how the bailiff called attention to the justices’ entrance. Bailiffs in the local courts merely say “All rise” and maybe add something like “the court is now in session”. But ,what an opening ceremony it was at that Supreme Court Hearing!

Unfortunately, the Court’s YouTube posting of my visit last week begins after that ceremony. However, I’ve located a hearing (when that Court sat at a different City of Michigan) whereat the ceremony was captured on camera. This link provides evidence of the same opening that I witnessed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4NLjSWWpM

I’ve done a bit of investigating about the meaning of the words and phrases. For the benefit of further discussion, here’s my transcription of the ceremony:

3 bangs of the bailiff’s gavel, then “Hear Ye, Hear Ye the Chief Justice and Justices of the Supreme Court of Michigan. All persons having business before this Honorable Court are admonished to draw nigh and give their attention, for the Court is now sitting. God save the United States [or UNITED STATES], the State of Michigan [or STATE…], and this Honorable Court [or COURT[.” Then one final gavel-bang.

The phrase “Hear Ye, Hear Ye”, and the words and phase “admonished, draw nigh, give, God save” mean an agreement is being announced, in my opinion. Obviously, the subject is “business” between persons and the justices. I found the definition of Hear Ye on the website www.definitions.net The phrase generally means “listen to me” or “hear you”. "Ye" in older English is second-person plural subject, so it means the crier is talking to the crowd. What I also found is that the numerical value of Hear Ye in Chaldean Numerology is 1. The word Chaldean can mean a native of Chaldea, or pertaining to ancient Babylonia in general, and also a member of the Chaldean Catholic Church, a uniate Church of the Roman Catholic Church. I opine that the expression Hear Ye, Hear Ye electromagnetically forms an agreement: Offer made to the crowd and Acceptance of the Offer by the crowd. Listen to the expression–-the first Hear Ye is electric and the second Hear Ye is magnetic. The word “admonish” means caution, and “draw nigh” means to pull or drag forward. The meaning of “give” is obvious, but included, as notice of giving allegiance. But the God being invoked to “save”, in contrast to the typical expression “God bless ...” is of primary importance. What God is invoked? I’ve only heard “God save” in reference to the Queen of England, as hope for the long life of the monarch. So, is the intent of this Supreme Court’s opening ceremony to invoke the long life of that Court’s ability to sit in equity at law? My opinion is that it does.

I, however, had caused a preexistant agreement with that Court to apply to my speaking to them for mutual benefit, and I had imported the law of Creator-God as the law of my cause.

I was just writing about that Unit of 1, in Chaldea. Big Surprise Cheryl Marie. LoL

Jethro
11-06-19, 04:05 PM

To the original post... What's the status of your application now?

David Merrill
11-07-19, 07:11 AM
Florida Man has been banned.

As intelligence nexus between many people who share experiences like what you have quoted I get a lot of exactly that same story, over the years. It is exemplary why I banned Florida Man. Thank you for giving me a chance to think this through again.

First off, Florida Man found his way here under a false impression, and a skewed perspective of what "saving to suitors'" is about, regarding consul. It just came up on another thread too (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?976-Back-in-Business&p=25812&viewfull=1#post25812"), how this website is like a phishing website. Debt and redemption cannot exist in the same scenario, at the same time. Debt means the lack of redemption, and redemption redeems debt. The perspective that one exists while the other exists is delusion and requires a great deal of fear to acquire sustainability; another delusion - sustainable debt.

With that said one might consider capture of the mind.

I am uncomfortable running Google Earth videos through clouds because of copyright but I can describe them, how you can retrace the excavations of manna fabrication. I will find a better way, maybe by clearing the video through Google for approval. My point is that I am guiding teachings here, like with what I did by banishing Florida Man. By and large I verify what is the truth, show you how, and then write about it here. If somebody has remedy like a "true USA" passport on their mind, they can tell us all here. Florida Man was starting to repeat himself.

Moving on, we come to mental dominions. Even so, territorial dominions are nothing more than drawing mental lines on the ground. Therefore we find how much weaker geophysical boundaries are than mental boundaries. The Queen of Scotland is nowhere near as threatening to Catholicism as the Queen of Scots. The latter has the hearts and minds.

Therefore neither the US boundaries and/or the USA boundaries are real, except in the minds and that mind is primarily expressed through the Secretary and Department of State (federal). Florida man was parsing out distinctions that make no matter whatsoever regarding the use of the actual Passport he sought. The consul and embassy he sought to use while travelling abroad was described exactly the same for the USA as for the US.

If anything, that is what would have led Florida Man to be writing here. What might be perceived as phishing would indeed be that usage by and large by Russian entities and identities to appoint the only possible candidate to do business at this time. Geopolitical social engineering. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?976-Back-in-Business&p=25812&viewfull=1#post25812) And so he has; as we finally have execution (more that 31 days) of restructure in bankruptcy of the SDR, the rule of currency since the mid-70's:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5427&d=1556760929

I grabbed a Member at random, of all the members who had read that thread linked above and found the member's email to be indeed Russian, but the IP registering him was English in the Sovereign and Independent City of London. I directed that collapse of infinite information out of "random" like I typically do. If you want to know who was phishing though, look at the USDC 18-cr-32 case (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2457-Quashing-the-Russian-Indictment&p=24574&viewfull=1#post24574). That is who used the 'saving to suitors' clause of 1789 utilized as rule of law here.

DTBA
11-16-19, 11:58 PM
I think that your point eluded me.

You are saying that the CEO of the "old" US lost his job as a member of The Board, during the bankruptcy?

I do not believe that is true at all. With real persons going through a personal bankruptcy, they do not dissolve the personage. And many times if things are not going as well as or better than the Business Plan projected, a CEO can simply dissolve the corporation, restructure and pick up with new capital under a new name. Donald John himself has put the DONALD TRUMP through four personal bankruptcies or so I hear on Internet rumor. One thing that amazes me is how the man most think is President has earned billions in collusion with the Russians upon the human frailty of addiction, chiefly to gambling but all the other receptors are present within the casino empires this one man has built.

So I think that the unusual thing about this bankruptcy would be how Congress played its deceptive role, and never even mentioned raising the debt ceiling, not that I was really paying much attention. But this same Congress is playing ignorant that the artificial person, the United States has not bothered changing its name. So legally I feel that Congress would be required to pass a bill excluding the US from that requirement - to open after restructure under a different name like corporations do.

I do not watch such things close enough to speak with certainty. And I certainly understand how inconvenient it would be to change the name of the United States. But it seems to be a discrepancy in the traditions of trust law.

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. Life sorta happened is the best way to describe it. I had to read the posts again to realign my thoughts to the point I was trying to get at. I was only referring to the seat of government itself. Not the actual person. From my thoughts, if the international bankruptcy mandate of 70 years is over, then the debt should have been forgiven. DC should have been shut down, then restructured or reformed for other purposes for the people because it no longer operates under bankruptcy. Also, the Birth Certificate system should have been dissolved with it as well correct? DC was incorporated to allow it to operate in commerce which Congress controls. I view it as they're personal shield of protection IMO.