PDA

View Full Version : First Time Redeeming Lawful Money

modnyc3
01-16-20, 05:28 AM
Hi All,

This tax season will be my first time making my lawful money redemption. I am thinking I can just use the free version of TurboTax. I'm just a regular W-2 employee and have been making my demands for Lawful Money all throughout 2019. I really don't see the need for a paid tax software. Am I thinking right?

marcel
01-16-20, 09:04 AM
TurboTax is powered by turbonium - a radioactive element and member of the accounting group of metals. Am I right?

David Merrill
01-16-20, 08:19 PM
TurboTax is powered by turbonium - a radioactive element and member of the accounting group of metals. Am I right?

You got a chuckle there! But I think he is looking for something more serious.

Sometimes I wish I was in a position to file a return (report) for the purpose of refunding withholdings. That would give me first hand experience. Using electronic forms seem problematic about fitting your demand. Like over on What the IRS Agent Thinks... (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145-Exactly-what-does-the-IRS-agent-think&p=25937&viewfull=1#post25937) IRS attorneys reform the system of forms to stultify redemption, whenever they legally can.

I think that I would likely just go to the library and pick up paper forms so I could use my demand stamp on the signature line, and where I claim the deduction equal to the withholdings.

So be careful. That is the biggest most common mistake. You only get your withholdings. Keep it simple and review Coffee Chats (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaG6sDJ9xjWo8pAGC54dLQ). A membership at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com will go a long way. You still have some time before April too.

modnyc3
01-17-20, 05:55 AM
You got a chuckle there! But I think he is looking for something more serious.

Sometimes I wish I was in a position to file a return (report) for the purpose of refunding withholdings. That would give me first hand experience. Using electronic forms seem problematic about fitting your demand. Like over on What the IRS Agent Thinks... (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145-Exactly-what-does-the-IRS-agent-think&p=25937&viewfull=1#post25937) IRS attorneys reform the system of forms to stultify redemption, whenever they legally can.

I think that I would likely just go to the library and pick up paper forms so I could use my demand stamp on the signature line, and where I claim the deduction equal to the withholdings.

So be careful. That is the biggest most common mistake. You only get your withholdings. Keep it simple and review Coffee Chats (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaG6sDJ9xjWo8pAGC54dLQ). A membership at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com will go a long way. You still have some time before April too.

Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely consider going to the library to get paper forms. Again, since I'm a regular, single, W2 employee, I'm sure it can't be too hard. Although I don't have a stamp.

On another note, do people really think they would get back more than what was withheld?

modnyc3
01-17-20, 06:06 AM

Also, I just purchased a Silver Membership at LMT!

David Merrill
01-17-20, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely consider going to the library to get paper forms. Again, since I'm a regular, single, W2 employee, I'm sure it can't be too hard. Although I don't have a stamp.

On another note, do people really think they would get back more than what was withheld?

Thank you for the purchase!

It is a common error to include the FICA and SSI on the 1040 return (report). Especially after this false enrichment has been paid out in lawful money - non-endorsement of the Treasury Check - the IRS attorneys will encourage the IRS agent to paper the redeemed man or woman with FrivPens. One suitor has fallen into that trap, having to R4C once or twice a month. It is costly and likely he is being picked on because the IRS can see him on unemployment and they know he can't afford the postage.

Here is the new mailing list:

MAILING ADDRESSES

United States D.C. for the District of New York - Albany
James T. Foley U.S. Courthouse
445 Broadway; Suite 509
Albany, New York 12207

National Judicial Council $21 cash
16 Szalay utca, H-1055
Pf. (PO Box) 24. H-1363
Budapest, Hungary.

Steven Terner MNUCHIN
US Governor for the IMF
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20220

General Counsel - Administrative Office of the US Courts
One Columbus Circle, NE; Room 5-300 Billing
city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20544

Rectified Scottish Rite Freemasonry
The Supreme Council, 33º, SJ, USA
1733 16th St. NW
Washington, DC 20009–3103

Hungarian Honorary Consulate in Liverpool, United Kingdom
Attn: ZSIGMOND/HOGELAND
43 Rodney Street
Liverpool L1 9EW
United Kingdom

United Nations Secretary General Antonio GUTERRES
1 United Nations Plaza
New York, New York. 10017

Club de Paris - IMF
139, rue de Bercy -
75572 Paris Cedex 12, France

House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA

Treasury Board of Canada
80 Wellington St
Ottawa, ON K1P 5K9, Canada

Ministry of the Attorney General
720 Bay Street, 5th Floor
Toronto, ON M7A 2S9 Canada

4 Queen St S
Hamilton, ON L8P 3R3, Canada

EZrhythm
01-20-20, 02:10 AM
Using TurboTax is fine. Choose Print after completing the form, add your lawful money verbiage, sign in blue ink, copy and mail.

lorne
01-20-20, 04:57 AM
You should attach evidence of your demand for lawful money to the return. Otherwise you risk making your self-assessment substantially incorrect and possibly frivolous. The IRS assumes everyone is using the privileged credit of the Federal Reserve. It's up to you to document that you're not.

Circle the date on your calendar you first began redeeming lawful money as important. This marks the day you removed your brick from the ziggurat. Congratulations and welcome to the club!

modnyc3
01-22-20, 06:19 AM
You should attach evidence of your demand for lawful money to the return. Otherwise you risk making your self-assessment substantially incorrect and possibly frivolous. The IRS assumes everyone is using the privileged credit of the Federal Reserve. It's up to you to document that you're not.

Circle the date on your calendar you first began redeeming lawful money as important. This marks the day you removed your brick from the ziggurat. Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Hi Lorne! Thanks for the tips. I have made copies of all the checks that I have written the demand on for ALL of 2019. I plan to mail the copies along with my return.

By the way, I'm so happy you chimed in on my thread. I've read so many of your responses on various threads here over the las year. Really appreciate it!

modnyc3
01-22-20, 06:21 AM
Using TurboTax is fine. Choose Print after completing the form, add your lawful money verbiage, sign in blue ink, copy and mail.

Thanks EZrhytm. So I wouldn't be able to type in the verbiage? I have seen images where people have typed the verbiage. I mean, hand writing it is fine too, but I thought it could be typed.

David Merrill
01-22-20, 07:46 PM
Thanks EZrhytm. So I wouldn't be able to type in the verbiage? I have seen images where people have typed the verbiage. I mean, hand writing it is fine too, but I thought it could be typed.

Give this a try. I use it for my signature. But then, maybe as you understand redemption you will find you are barely using your signature anymore at all..

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3203&d=1447531856

modnyc3
02-16-20, 04:34 AM
Thank you for the purchase!

It is a common error to include the FICA and SSI on the 1040 return (report). Especially after this false enrichment has been paid out in lawful money - non-endorsement of the Treasury Check - the IRS attorneys will encourage the IRS agent to paper the redeemed man or woman with FrivPens. One suitor has fallen into that trap, having to R4C once or twice a month. It is costly and likely he is being picked on because the IRS can see him on unemployment and they know he can't afford the postage.

Here is the new mailing list:

MAILING ADDRESSES

United States D.C. for the District of New York - Albany
James T. Foley U.S. Courthouse
445 Broadway; Suite 509
Albany, New York 12207

National Judicial Council $21 cash
16 Szalay utca, H-1055
Pf. (PO Box) 24. H-1363
Budapest, Hungary.

Steven Terner MNUCHIN
US Governor for the IMF
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20220

General Counsel - Administrative Office of the US Courts
One Columbus Circle, NE; Room 5-300 Billing
city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20544

The Supreme Council, 33º, SJ, USA
1733 16th St. NW
Washington, DC 20009–3103

Hungarian Honorary Consulate in Liverpool, United Kingdom
Attn: ZSIGMOND/HOGELAND
43 Rodney Street
Liverpool L1 9EW
United Kingdom

United Nations Secretary General Antonio GUTERRES
1 United Nations Plaza
New York, New York. 10017

Club de Paris - IMF
139, rue de Bercy -
75572 Paris Cedex 12, France

House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA

Treasury Board of Canada
80 Wellington St
Ottawa, ON K1P 5K9, Canada

Ministry of the Attorney General
720 Bay Street, 5th Floor
Toronto, ON M7A 2S9 Canada

4 Queen St S
Hamilton, ON L8P 3R3, Canada

Hi David. What are these mailing addresses for again?

David Merrill
02-16-20, 08:05 AM
Hi David. What are these mailing addresses for again?

These are notice from superior judiciary. The Dragon Court relinquished sovereignty in 1408 by registering under the Hungarian government (Otteman Empire) in Budapest.

Soulution
03-05-20, 09:34 PM

You can type out the demand for lawful money reduction in Turbo Tax. It is not easily available to find, but they have it setup so you can type it in. You'll have to go to the adjustments to income section, and on the tab to write in the adjustments or other income, you'll click the drop box; then scroll all the way to the bottom past the pre-fabricated answers, and you'll be able to click the icon that will allow you to manually write what you need to write. Again, they make it kinda hard to find as I understand it - I have not usesd Turbo Tax, but I have seen others who have - but it is still there.

I agree with David. It is simply better, and easier to just fill it out old school and send in the tangible hard copies of everything.

Congrats on your redemption!