PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Redemption

David Merrill
03-06-20, 12:36 AM
Are there some sanitized examples of Redeeming Lawful Money returns and refunds from the Crown?

I am looking to build a good database.

lorne
03-07-20, 05:35 PM
The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they call Gitchi gumee
The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy.

Jroc
03-11-20, 02:07 PM
First time redeemer here, looking to redeem for 2019. Located in Ontario, Canada. My situation is that my employer takes all of the deductions off and uses direct deposit to my chequing account. The chequing account was not opened with any lawful money verbiage on the documents. I have access to all of my stubs through an online portal where I can print them off and stamp them providing proof of lawful money redemption. I'm going to order a stamp with the verbiage below..

"Special deposit for credit on account
to be redeemed in lawful money without recourse
Bills of Exchange Act, RSC 1985, c B-4, s 67(1)
my signature here"

Does this contain all the required verbiage? I have referenced the acts below. Should I write Special deposit or will Deposit be fine?

http://canlii.ca/t/53z69 - Bank Act
http://canlii.ca/t/hz62 - Bills of Exchange Act

Within my understanding the right to restrict my endorsement of my paycheck, and redeem lawful money (money without private interest owing) from my employer in exchange for my labour, should be the same as the U.S. version USCA12 section 411?

See a bit of history of the Canadian banking system here. One by the Bank of Canada..:

https://www.bankofcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/swp2017-5.pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JKPe6vELx-v5Wpxftc5q_BZwQskWCZTz/view?usp=sharing

Will I need any other type of supplemental evidence of lawful money redemption besides my pay stubs with the verbiage stamped on the back and signed by me?

Just trying to piece it all together.

Thanks!

David Merrill
03-11-20, 06:08 PM
I am processing that...

Something seems contradictory about Special Deposit followed by - for credit on account. I am not sure the bank can distinguish between owing you the bills in the vault and private credit from the Crown; central banking debt notes.

P.S. Thank you BTW; Your post and research are taking me through a productive mental journey transposing into Canadian Crown Templar history.

I will be back to this later.

Jroc
03-12-20, 01:58 AM
Found an interesting article that references the Canadian monetary system pg. (62) and lawful money as Dominion notes or gold on pg. (65). Could this be used as a reference to the difference between lawful money (dominion notes or gold) as opposed to private credit (bank notes) when articulating the redemption verbiage. Specifically if you reference back to pg. (63) second paragraph.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/1011847.pdf

David Merrill
03-12-20, 05:24 AM
Found an interesting article that references the Canadian monetary system pg. (62) and lawful money as Dominion notes or gold on pg. (65). Could this be used as a reference to the difference between lawful money (dominion notes or gold) as opposed to private credit (bank notes) when articulating the redemption verbiage. Specifically if you reference back to pg. (63) second paragraph.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/1011847.pdf

Thanks again Jroc!

Seldom do we find such insight into the thinking of the Jekyll Island crew, formulating the Fed Act.

xparte
03-18-20, 06:03 PM
J you might've single handedly Jrocked all them private credit (bank notes) into dominion loonies & toonies notes or lawful money eh. as in “I know, eh?” — is popularly considered to be a marker of Canadian speech. Canadians use eh more frequently than in any other country, and also have the most varied usage of the interjection. So my interjection is a CANADA NATIONAL NOTE is a bill Who has DOMAIN over DOMINION NOTES is it in the public domain when i demand for my public labor returned or was i acting privately for eligible bank credits . All those IRS victories are well fought lorne makes it look a lot easier than its ever been verbatim wise stateside that is on the yankee side .MJ got the Mason Dixon line 21 and Somewhere out west a whole in wall tax holdup on them reserves federal volunteers and privateers. Redeeming Lawful Money returns and refunds from the Crown?

I am looking to build a good database.youve been given plenty gifts gringo However this and Frank Are Two WILD GEESE paint another colour on your front door and some my friends still dont know who they belong too. Throttling this thread its never Justice / just us

lorne
03-24-20, 03:38 PM
Are there some sanitized examples of Redeeming Lawful Money returns and refunds from the Crown?
What if, the Canadians posting here aren't Canadians? Seems to me the last thing an agent will do is help anyone escape central banking.

Jroc
03-24-20, 05:28 PM
What if, the Canadians posting here aren't Canadians? Seems to me the last thing an agent will do is help anyone escape central banking.

I think the CRA has 99% of the population wrapped up in the central banking system.. haha I wouldn't think they care to send agents to online forums when everyone is already subscribing to the system.

David Merrill
03-24-20, 08:12 PM
I think the CRA has 99% of the population wrapped up in the central banking system.. haha I wouldn't think they care to send agents to online forums when everyone is already subscribing to the system.

Hi Jroc; In light of BRUNO, I have seen them lie about tailing a suitor to make it seem a coincidence that a drug investigator just happened along at the moment. This brought out the equivalent "Interstate Commerce Clause" involving the Crown in jurisdiction. Even though I was helping the Canadian suitors through traffic cases.

walter
03-26-20, 05:27 PM
Are you referring to REGINA VS FRANK BRUNO ?

xparte
03-28-20, 02:46 AM
One of your Greatest hits walter That transcript has know yankee/ american cousins its a private canadian document made public thanks to you wall eh

xparte
03-28-20, 03:31 AM
Canadian Taxpayers are they a Itemized group french italian irish chinese i wonder if chinese canadians can chose english or french agents or does the crown agency have a chinese representative. What is a employer holding back if its not a canadian tax and if your redemption isn't in canadian currency or bills then why the two serial #ers on the bill must be two sets of books. No agent would every help explain whats canadian signature and endorsement.If any asiatic tax payers yen for the redemption of canadian money drop the canadian part of your inheritage. I haven't seen a posting canadians since the quatloos posing / equivalents of one. good point lorne hows a crown agent got any authority over me.

David Merrill
03-28-20, 10:59 AM
Are you referring to REGINA VS FRANK BRUNO ?

Yes. I have not studied through the fidelity bonding in Canada so BRUNO is enforcement, to abate a nuisance. The nuisance is whenever the Crown refuses to acknowledge the right to restrict endorsement according to the Bank Act.

Canadian Taxpayers are they a Itemized group french italian irish chinese i wonder if chinese canadians can chose english or french agents or does the crown agency have a chinese representative. What is a employer holding back if its not a canadian tax and if your redemption isn't in canadian currency or bills then why the two serial #ers on the bill must be two sets of books. No agent would every help explain whats canadian signature and endorsement.If any asiatic tax payers yen for the redemption of canadian money drop the canadian part of your inheritage. I haven't seen a posting canadians since the quatloos posing / equivalents of one. good point lorne hows a crown agent got any authority over me.

My xPartranslator is kicking in again. This jumped out at me...

What is a employer holding back if its not a canadian tax and if your redemption isn't in canadian currency or bills then why the two serial #ers on the bill must be two sets of books.

Withholdings! We have another Canadian poised on the Lesson Plan. Thanks xParte!

walter
03-28-20, 06:09 PM
One of your Greatest hits walter That transcript has know yankee/ american cousins its a private canadian document made public thanks to you wall eh

I have found another one which is probably just as good by accident. I am guessing it is just as good because I have never read it but how I found it makes me think its another sledge hammer. Maybe someone here can help me try to find it.

REGINA vs ANTHONY BLAIR

I was doing a google search on BRUNO and found this page. Its from a book called
" Law and the Built Environment "
By Douglas Wood

https://books.google.ca/books?id=wjpdDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA2&lpg=PA2&dq=regina+vs+frank+bruno&source=bl&ots=5L4fxGLuLJ&sig=ACfU3U2b6ctx47HNQPR9IaXhB5cp7xNkVA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj4_57c2r3oAhULpJ4KHdpIC9wQ6AEwAHoECAwQA Q#v=onepage&q=regina%20vs%20frank%20bruno&f=false

In it the author uses BRUNO as an example to describe simple court procedure which I found very strange knowing that the case is such a sludge hammer. And as you can see he also uses ANTHONY BLAIR. So lets get our hands on BLAIR.

marcel
03-28-20, 06:31 PM
The Canadian dollar is known informally as the Loonie.

Of course the Bank of Canada has launched QE (quantitative easing) just like our FED.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/loonie-dips-after-bank-canada-emergency-rate-cut-launches-qe

walter
03-29-20, 01:25 AM
I also found this BRUNO case. I have no clue if it is the same man but I think it must be.
The case is him/wife against the taxation system.
Interesting case for this topic.

https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/2000/2000bcsc190/2000bcsc190.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQALZnJhbmsgYnJ 1bm8AAAAAAQ&resultIndex=1

xparte
03-29-20, 07:49 AM
walter frank bruno is all about standing seems the federal crown has none i wont bore you with federal crown vs provincial crown in a provincial court or a federal court hows the criminal code of CANADA become a municipal code a county code or provincial code it dont . Back in the day i lived at the drake hotel and got fed at 401 club just up from steam clock it was a mission of sorts longshoreman or 44 club on hastings when BC Sugar was getting asia sweet

xparte
03-29-20, 07:53 AM
lawful loonies or toonies or kennedy silver dollars or Dwight half lonnies its a minted mind keeps me searching for a heart of gold

David Merrill
03-29-20, 08:30 AM
I have found another one which is probably just as good by accident. I am guessing it is just as good because I have never read it but how I found it makes me think its another sledge hammer. Maybe someone here can help me try to find it.

REGINA vs ANTHONY BLAIR

I was doing a google search on BRUNO and found this page. Its from a book called
" Law and the Built Environment "
By Douglas Wood

https://books.google.ca/books?id=wjpdDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA2&lpg=PA2&dq=regina+vs+frank+bruno&source=bl&ots=5L4fxGLuLJ&sig=ACfU3U2b6ctx47HNQPR9IaXhB5cp7xNkVA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj4_57c2r3oAhULpJ4KHdpIC9wQ6AEwAHoECAwQA Q#v=onepage&q=regina%20vs%20frank%20bruno&f=false

In it the author uses BRUNO as an example to describe simple court procedure which I found very strange knowing that the case is such a sludge hammer. And as you can see he also uses ANTHONY BLAIR. So lets get our hands on BLAIR.

I am grateful.

David Merrill
03-29-20, 08:32 AM
I also found this BRUNO case. I have no clue if it is the same man but I think it must be.
The case is him/wife against the taxation system.
Interesting case for this topic.

https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/2000/2000bcsc190/2000bcsc190.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQALZnJhbmsgYnJ 1bm8AAAAAAQ&resultIndex=1

Interestingly BRUNO rendered a trial court decision inert upon appeal (traffic case), yet the clerk never processed the appeal past the front counter.

P.S. - In Canada.