PDA

View Full Version : Balance and Equilibrium in the Tarot

walter
05-18-20, 05:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAHAf-fAm8I

This is a strange video. Tara cards, humanity,#19, androgynous Adam-Eve.
Some very interesting points being made from a weird angle.
I thought a few of you would enjoy the craziness.

David Merrill
05-18-20, 11:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAHAf-fAm8I

This is a strange video. Tara cards, humanity,#19, androgynous Adam-Eve.
Some very interesting points being made from a weird angle.
I thought a few of you would enjoy the craziness.

Thank you Walter. The producer speaks of androgyny/balance between male and female like it is a bad thing.

The Tarot deck was invented to preserve Jesus' religion (if he had one at all). Remember how Jesus humbled himself to John? Johnism was nearly destroyed by the Pope's inquest against the Cathars. They hid the esoterics of John in the Tarot deck. Thus the religion of self-healing by cleansing of guilt/sin is actually the basis of the Tarot Deck. John 21:11 will describe androgyny in terms of the hemispheres of the brain.

Michael Joseph
05-18-20, 11:51 PM
Thank you for this wonderful resource. The commentator of the video speaks from a limited understanding. I know because I was once there. I was full of zeal but lacking understanding. Will that dog hunt? I think it will.

Rom 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

If we hold up the unclean thought/desire [negative in fear] then we will get what we expect to get - misery.

Divine Mind Community Call (https://www.talkshoe.com/episode/8677824) - every Sunday evening from 8pm onward. Come let us assemble ourselves together and share our great good testimony.

xparte
05-19-20, 05:15 AM
When Emperor Constantine conquered the East in 324, he sent his Spanish religious advisor, Osius of Cordoba, to Alexandria with letters to several Biscops exhorting them to make peace among their own.

Ancient church evidence established that a new 'god' was to be approved by the Roman Emperor and an earlier attempt (circa 210) to deify either Judas Khrestus or his twin brother Rabbi Jesus (or somebody else) had been 'declined'. Therefore, as late as 325, the Christian religion did not have an official god.

After a long and bitter debate, a vote was finally taken and it was with a majority show of hands that Judas Khrestus and Rabbi Jesus both became God (161 votes for and 157 votes against).

The Emperor effectively joined elements of the two individual life stories of the twin brothers into a singular creation. The doctrine of the Celtic / British church of the west was democratically attached to the Presbyters stories of the east.

A deification ceremony was then performed 'Apotheosis'. Thus the deified ones were then called 'saviours' and looked upon as gods. Temples, altars, and images with attributes of divinity were then erected and public holidays proclaimed on their birthdays.

Following the original example set by the deification of Caesar, their funerals were dramatized as the scene of their resurrection and immortality. All these godly attributes passed as a legal right to Emperor Constantine's new deity, Jesus Christ.

The Emperor then instructed Bishop Eusebius to compile a uniform collection of new writings "bound together as one" using the stories from the large collection of Presbyters as his reference source. Eusebius was to arrange for the production of "fifty sumptuous copies ... to be written on parchment in a legible manner, and in a convenient portable form, by professional scribes thoroughly accomplished in the art". This was the first mention of finished copies of a Christian 'New Testament' in the history of mankind.

As one can imagine, to condense the real life of the Jesus Christ, the Church and His teachings with supporting evidence into a short article is very difficult. It is therefore wise for those who wish to have supportable evidence to read and study Tony Bushby's epic work, The Bible Fraud, along with it's detailed blood lines (family trees) and over 869 references. (see www.thebiblefraud.com)

However, attempting to summarize what Tony has written..... in 325 AD, the first Christian council was called at Nicaea to bring the stories of twin brothers, Jesus 'the Rabbi' and Judas Khrestus into one deity that we now know as Jesus Christ.

Tony says they were not born of virgin birth but to Nabatean Arab Mariamne Herod (now known as the Virgin Mary) and fathered by Tiberius ben Panthera, a Roman Centurion. The brothers were raised in the Essene community and became Khrists of their faith.

Rabbi Jesus later was initiated in Egypt at the highest of levels similar to the 33rd degree of Freemasonry of which many Prime ministers and Presidents around the world today are members. He then later married three wives, one of whom we know as a Mary Magdalene, a Druidic Princess, stole the Torah from the temple and moved to Lud, now London.

Tony believes the reason Jesus stole the Torah was that he said it contained "a very special secret", which he was going to reveal that secret to the world. He was stoned to death and the Torah taken from him before he could.

The elder brother, Judas Khrestus, with his "Khrestian" followers conspired to take the throne of Rome, his royal birthright, and was captured, tried, and was sentenced to be crucified.

The "Khrestians" and the Essenic army, the Nazarenes, would today be likened to terrorists. At the trial, Judas exercised his royal birthright to have a replacement in Simon of Cyrene (Luke 23:41) and then was sold as a slave to live out his days as a carpenter in India.

Rabbi Jesus spent a considerable amount of time at the Palace of the British in Rome and sometime around 48 AD, he left for Egypt to pursue his greatest esoteric goal.

The spiritual knowledge from his secret education in the Essene and Druid movements was soon to be elevated to the highest level possible - initiation into the innermost rite of the Egyptian temples.

It was probable that Rabbi Jesus' earlier initiation into both the Essene and Druid schools played a major part in his acceptance into the Egyptian school.

The Druids could claim a very early origin and the essence of their wisdom was also that of the Essenes. In the case of the Essenes, it is possible to show that their movement was specifically established to preserve secret information, for they knew and used the sacred writing of the Initiates.

The full meaning of the point being made by Bushby is that in the case of all Secret Schools, the inner and ultimate Mystery was revealed only to a High Initiate.

Those who were initiated into the Ancient mysteries took a solemn oath never to reveal what had passed within the sacred walls. Every year only a comparatively few Egyptian initiations were conducted, and the number of persons who knew their secrets was never at any time large.

The initiations always took place with the onset of darkness and the candidate was entranced for periods of varying length, depending upon the level of the degree for which he had entered.

The first initiatory step involved a forty-day procedure that basically involved purification, not only in physical form, but dissolving all tendencies to evil thoughts, purifying the mind as well. It appears that he would have fasted, alternatively on vegetables, juices and very special herbal concoctions.

The New Testament recorded that this happened to Rabbi Jesus who "was led into the desert.... and he fasted forty days and forty nights" (Matt. 4:1-2).

This trial period involved more than just fasting. During the forty days and nights' ordeal, Tony says the candidate was required to study astronomical charts to supplement his skills in astronomy and memorize charts of the heavens. They were also given a particular ritual from which to memorize certain passwords, secret signs and handclasps, skills that are still practiced to this day in Freemasonry.

These initiations were not limited to Egypt. The ancient civilizations inherited these Mysteries from a remote antiquity and they constituted part of a primitive revelation from the gods to the human race. Almost every people of pre-Christian times possessed its institution and tradition of the mysteries.

The Romans, the Druids of Britain, the Greeks, the Cretans, the Syrians, the Hindus, the Persians, the Maya and the American Indians, among others, had corresponding temples and rites with a system of graduated illuminations for the initiates.

The modern world knows little of these ancient rites yet they were conducted in a huge variety of buildings the world over.

The 'Towers' that are found throughout the East in Asia were directly connected with the Mystery-initiations. The candidates for initiation were placed in them for three days and three nights, whenever there was no temple with a subterranean crypt close at hand.

In this aspect of the initiatory procedure, Tony points out a direct Gospel parallel with Rabbi Jesus saying, "After three days I shall rise again", for he knew the finishing process he was to undertake would take three days being a symbol of the period of time required to complete a condition of development. The ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic texts speak of an initiate as 'twice-born', and he was permitted to add to his name the words 'he who has renewed his life', so that on some ancient tomb-inscriptions archaeologists still discover these phases descriptive of the spiritual status of the deceased person.

So little did the later Gospel writers understand the initiatory process that they never perceived they were developing a story that included a Rabbi's (and Arch Druid of Britain) experience in an Egyptian Mystery School.

St Austin (c. 380) asserted that it was generally known in church circles that Rabbi Jesus had been initiated in Egypt, and that "he wrote books concerning magic". In the Gospel of Nicodemus, the Jews brought the same accusation before Pontius Pilate, "Did we not tell you he was a magician?"

Celsus (c. 178) spoke of the same charge. In the Clementine Recognitions, the accusation was brought against Rabbi Jesus that he did not perform any miracles but practiced magic and carried about with him the figure of a seated skeleton.

Jewish tradition invariably asserted that Rabbi Jesus learned 'magic' in Egypt. Bushby says the kernel of this persistent accusation may perhaps be reduced to the simple historical element that Rabbi Jesus went to Egypt and returned with far wider and more enlightened views than those of his former religious associates.

Now, I'm sure that many of you are having trouble grasping some of the ideas presented in this article and I congratulate you on taking the effort to read this far.

We all need to demand our local Church, the Church scholars, theologians and media make an open examination of the evidence compiled in Tony Bushby's "The Bible Fraud."

It may rattle some core beliefs but what is more important to you . the truth or what sits comfortably because it's what you've known all you life?

a quote from one of the conspirators Uncle Leo

"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us." Pope Leo X (1513-1521)

Article first published in New Dawn Magazine No 71, March 2002
The Bible Fraud: An Untold Story of Jesus Christ
by Tony Bushby Christ had no need for Church Credentials The Tarot deck was invented to preserve Jesus' religion (if he had one at all). profitable superstition religion is I would go with out all the religious cards cause the odds favor the registered house.

xparte
05-19-20, 05:25 AM
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power,(CHURCH) forcible suppression of opposition by censorship fines and imprisonment, and use of strong media influenced regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence during the present inflated COVID scare campaign of creating a problem threat with a pre-planned solution wherein any effective competing therapies to Medpharm vaccines will be villified and smeared by propaganda paid media? https://radio-deejay.com/embed/Plandemic.mp4 Whomever your corporation belongs to its still a long walk home for the one thats offered a drive.

David Merrill
05-19-20, 09:54 AM
We all need to demand our local Church, the Church scholars, theologians and media make an open examination of the evidence compiled in Tony Bushby's "The Bible Fraud."

I think it better not to judge. Those trundling along in ignorance will be culled.

The Tarot deck was invented to preserve Jesus' religion (if he had one at all). profitable superstition religion is I would go with out all the religious cards cause the odds favor the registered house.

This develops a better understanding of history...

One day I just walked through and photographed the entire library.

Thank you for the above rendition. Jesus was indeed born twice, the second birth into eternal life. From the CODE of Hammurabi we get...

David Merrill
05-19-20, 02:40 PM
The Master took half as the slave's heir?

One might consider America a plantation of the Crown.

walter
05-19-20, 03:53 PM
The Master took half as the slave's heir?

One might consider America a plantation of the Crown.

Do you mean UNITED STATES? or the whole? We know CANADA is certainly belongs to the CROWN.

America orgin
https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=america

Michael Joseph
05-19-20, 07:30 PM
See the Treaty of Oregon. One must understand that UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is not UNITED STATES is not THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Michael Joseph
05-19-20, 07:44 PM
Until one understands that Jesus Christ is the pattern man - the perfect idea of man in God - then indeed one is left with a profitable fable. I say profitable fable because one is left as a silly cheerleader with pom poms on the sideline. GET IN THE GAME! Otherwise the tithe is earnings to a "SETUP" Church.

The true tithe is our thoughts and desires Godward understanding that it is God thru the VAV that gives the increase.

Yod - I AM in unlimited potential - the Father - Masculine aspect
He - I AM That - objective reality or the Son
Vav - I AM Becoming - the objective reality is being replaced by the subjective prayer - the Holy Spirit - Feminine aspect
He - the new Saving State [1st John 3:9] - it is born of God - The Child

Until one realizes he or she is the Living Word, then that one is bowing a knee to a church system. Indeed many think themselves somewhat as they have reached a state of enlightenment [John the Baptist]. But this is nothing compared to touching Spirit! For John said "I am not worthy to even loose his sandal."

Put yourself as the central figure and then you will be set free. Until then, Jerusalem below rules to Bondage [Hagar]. But Jerusalem above is Free [Sarah]. THROW OUT THE BONDMAID - she has no inheritance.

Creating thru the Carnal Mind and unchecked negative emotion yields desolate children:

Isa_54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

Isa_62:4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

xparte
05-19-20, 08:52 PM
I think it better not to judge. Those trundling along in ignorance will be culled. If this world wasn't just made for culling ones inoperable Ignorance regulating the bliss has for me been a hit and miss. I certainly cant judge but shuffling a stacked deck whether it be tarot cards Church cards Its all culling to me . Were definitely the genetic fallen ones chained both to ignorance and bliss ? I certainly back the don't get your spirit stiffening from just one birth Christ is on the blissful side of our ignorance you can only live twice if your only culled once . God doesn't talk to the garden variety crew not since Christ replaced death . Let know Man deceive you is simply and decidedly cheating yourself outta your own judgment. If u need ceremony u wont find it within so just do without How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us." Pope Leo X (1513-1521) They stand on ancient ceremony pageantry and its only a fable in the ChristChurch Christ never became the church the church became christ in a corporate sense its particular on persons superstitious supervision. Persons the profitable superstition. Mans true Profit is having the Christ within. If Whats written in your heart isnt ignorance compliant u got all the Christ u need .

xparte
05-19-20, 09:52 PM
the perfect idea of man in God - searching for that ideal representations of men among the kings, priests, prophets, warriors, and leaders we meet, we sense that something is never quite right no shit. Sin has damaged the reflection of ideal masculinity. One biblical hero after another is shown to be wounded, the CHURCH Fabled Heroes broken, flawed, prone to disobedience and even to outright wickedness.Pope Leo a church hero to the church undeterred faith, unwavering conviction, humble service and sacrifice the garden variety . But again only glimpses at a true identity with the Christ If Whats written in your heart isnt just ignorance compliant u got all the Christ u need .To start the walk back home. MJ your words are never lost in that true warrior spirit that non compliant Christ table turning fabled or allegorical suppressed hero who exchanged ones inner temple from temptations in tithing and usury based on spirit not commercial success. The agreement and contract are verbal cant destroy that. I take the Outlaw Christ at his word and in his Spirit.

Michael Joseph
05-19-20, 10:12 PM
LETS GO TO CHURCH - written by MJ 9-April-2017

Now let me make another connection in cause/effect or cause/judgment. If one does a certain deed then consequences [judgment] comes. Who choose to do the deed? Who or What brings judgment? We are born under law - no getting around that one. Laws exist to govern consciousness - for all is consciousness. The inner man [Higher Mind] is judged of Spiritual Law - but the outer man [lower mind] is judged of Both Spiritual Law [of which (s)he is ignorant] and Positive Law which is a function of Cognitive Law and since Cognitive Law can only be propounded upon that which man has known or knows - Positive Law is merely a poor reflection of what Is Real.

I will cease for a moment in my folly to relate that God Is all and in all. And since our Objective Mind is what is related as the Carnal Mind sows seed in our Subjective Mind [the Spiritual Field of potential outcome] seed sown is mostly death. For it is sown in Carnality subject to the 31 kings [remember St. Paul and Joshua 12]. God works in us thru the medium of consciousness - a dead man knows nothing! Therefore if we seed anger and strife God will deliver up for us the child of anger and strife!

Let's unlock the door - for the posts of the door have shaken. I know, more folly. I will explain.

Isa 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

Comment: We each play the role of king Uzziah - or rather an aspect or nature of ourself - what is keeping us from "seeing" the Lord? - Pride. What a beautiful name Uzziah - it means "strength of Yah" or, in for short, "strength". In our outer sense we might think this is "my strength - my doing" - in reality this is false. And it is our carnal nature which keeps us from seeing past the emotional nature of these stories. So we can't see the Lord. God is Spirit - and these stories are meted out so precisely - remember Moses was found in a REED BOAT - and it was with a REED that the city [consciousness] was to be measured. See it now? Jesus is The Word - and thus to "see" Jesus is to understand - and when you "see" - He no longer is buried in symbol - him resurrected from the dead. How many years did we cry out give us BAR-ABBAS - Son of our Fathers - see it now? Our traditions, our customs, our understandings, our falsity! Who cried out - WE cried out. For it was all we knew! Along comes one to SHINE WHITE LIGHT - and what did we do - we took every effort possible to shut him up! And thusly Jesus remains buried in the tomb [symbolic language] of a rich man [church]. Isn't today's church assembly merely a manifestation of the literal ideas propounded upon an ignorant mass? And who benefits of church? Is it the mass or the clergy? Hear now the true meaning of - Come let us kill him and the estate will be ours. Get it now? The truth is intentionally kept veiled. But we cannot be too harsh because man has become so ignorant that we are forbidden to eat at strong meat before babes.

Isa 6:4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

The posts of the door speak to the Covenant! These speak to the mystical understanding of Jachin and Boaz. But more specifically we can see here Psalms 2. Why do the kings imagine a vain thing. You do remember those 31 kings, yes? See attached.

Now, you must know of an ancient tradition if you have any hope of understanding this verse. What was placed in a basin at the posts of the door? The answer is the blood of a sacrificial animal to seal a covenant. It was considered a repugnant act to step on the threshold for that was a way of saying the covenant is no more. TANGENT: Now you know why a man picks up his wife and carries her over the threshold. Taking matters in his own hands as it were. He will not allow her to annul the covenant.

The House - metaphysically - is a city which is a place or abode in consciousness. Read - Jesus left to build a House - in order to return and take his wife. A house can be a State - it is a State of Being. All states are mental.

"Smoke" is a term for INDIGNATION. Go back to Romans 8:7 - those who act under Carnal influence are acting in Hatred against God - against means adversary - adversary means Satan.

Who gave mankind a mind or Soul [Eve] - Well of course God did. What is the hope? Unity - where we may frolick and play in a peaceful world - building and enjoying each other. The cloud nine outlook of Heaven is invalid. We will always live together and strive together and work together for we live move and have our being in God. YHVH is the Word and The Word made flesh [dwelling in us] is Jesus. Jesus [Yehoshuah] means - YHVH Saves. It is only man who chooses to oppress other men who bring forth under the Carnal Mind - that is to say Adversary to the Causes of God.

The operation of the Spiritual Law of Prayer cannot save when The Word is read and taught literally! It is only when truth replaces error that we may be "set free" - released from the bondage of ignorance [Night]. Once you know the truth - him resurrected from the grave of ignorance.

[B]Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night....

Now is the thorn bush blooming a red rose! For in the Winter of my Darkness there was a seed [Me] and one day it began to grow! Love turned me towards home!

"And the soul afraid of dying
THAT NEVER LEARNS TO LIVE" - The Rose (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxSTzSEiZ2c)

Kings Defeated by Joshua

Jos 12:7 And these are the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel for a possession according to their divisions;

Jos 12:8 In the mountains, and in the valleys, and in the plains, and in the springs, and in the wilderness, and in the south country; the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites:

Jos 12:9 The king of Jericho, one; the king of Ai, which is beside Bethel, one;

Jos 12:10 The king of Jerusalem, one; the king of Hebron, one;

Jos 12:11 The king of Jarmuth, one; the king of Lachish, one;

Jos 12:12 The king of Eglon, one; the king of Gezer, one;

Jos 12:13 The king of Debir, one; the king of Geder, one;

Jos 12:14 The king of Hormah, one; the king of Arad, one;

Jos 12:15 The king of Libnah, one; the king of Adullam, one;

Jos 12:16 The king of Makkedah, one; the king of Bethel, one;

Jos 12:17 The king of Tappuah, one; the king of Hepher, one;

Jos 12:18 The king of Aphek, one; the king of Lasharon, one;

Jos 12:19 The king of Madon, one; the king of Hazor, one;

Jos 12:20 The king of Shimronmeron, one; the king of Achshaph, one;

Jos 12:21 The king of Taanach, one; the king of Megiddo, one;

Jos 12:22 The king of Kedesh, one; the king of Jokneam of Carmel, one;

Jos 12:23 The king of Dor in the coast of Dor, one; the king of the nations of Gilgal, one;

Jos 12:24 The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one.

xparte
05-19-20, 10:34 PM
resurrected from the grave of ignorance. I put my shovel down i am done digging got enough discourse to share and spread evenly i hope and this church of suitors no doubt save me from myself suffering no fools or fables.

walter
05-20-20, 04:58 PM
See the Treaty of Oregon.

Very Interesting . I came across a new word in that Treaty
"Plenipotentiaries"
so I looked it up and under that definition there was another word that interested me
"foudroyant"

foudroyant (fu??dr???nt)
adj
1. (Pathology) (of a disease) occurring suddenly and with great severity
2. rare stunning, dazzling, or overwhelming
[C19: from French, from foudroyer to strike with lightning, from Old French foudre lightning, from Latin fulgur]

C19 ?

COVID19=
Certificate Of Vaccination ID AI

Michael Joseph
05-20-20, 08:13 PM
"Plenipotentiaries"

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=plenipotentiary

Michael Joseph
05-21-20, 03:29 AM
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/paris.asp

The Definitive Treaty of Peace 1783

In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America, to forget all past misunderstandings and differences that have unhappily interrupted the good correspondence and friendship which they mutually wish to restore, and to establish such a beneficial and satisfactory intercourse , between the two countries upon the ground of reciprocal advantages and mutual convenience as may promote and secure to both perpetual peace and harmony; and having for this desirable end already laid the foundation of peace and reconciliation by the Provisional Articles signed at Paris on the 30th of November 1782, by the commissioners empowered on each part, which articles were agreed to be inserted in and constitute the Treaty of Peace proposed to be concluded between the Crown of Great Britain and the said United States, but which treaty was not to be concluded until terms of peace should be agreed upon between Great Britain and France and his Britannic Majesty should be ready to conclude such treaty accordingly; and the treaty between Great Britain and France having since been concluded, his Britannic Majesty and the United States of America, in order to carry into full effect the Provisional Articles above mentioned, according to the tenor thereof, have constituted and appointed, that is to say his Britannic Majesty on his part, David Hartley, Esqr., member of the Parliament of Great Britain, and the said United States on their part, John Adams, Esqr., late a commissioner of the United States of America at the court of Versailles, late delegate in Congress from the state of Massachusetts, and chief justice of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary of the said United States to their high mightinesses the States General of the United Netherlands;

Benjamin Franklin, Esqr., late delegate in Congress from the state of Pennsylvania, president of the convention of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary from the United States of America at the court of Versailles;

John Jay, Esqr., late president of Congress and chief justice of the state of New York, and minister plenipotentiary from the said United States at the court of Madrid; to be plenipotentiaries for the concluding and signing the present definitive treaty; who after having reciprocally communicated their respective full powers have agreed upon and confirmed the following articles.

Article 1: [added by MJ: The DEED]

His Brittanic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz., New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, to be free sovereign and independent states, that he treats with them as such, and for himself, his heirs, and successors, relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety, and territorial rights of the same and every part thereof.

Article 4: [added by MJ: The DEED OF TRUST]

It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted.

------------------

Did you read it carefully? Did you see that [the] "United States of America" is not the "United States" is not "The United States of America"?

Look on the coins. Now look on the paper dollar.

No altar atop Franklin's head.

What about Washington? Do you see the Alpha flanked by an Omega?

David Merrill
05-21-20, 04:33 PM
Plenipotentiary power extends upward into clubs and associations - society.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1307&d=1378800616

What you see there is the VAN PELT Milestone, with WASHINGTON memorabilia. This also extends to Saving to Suitors' Club as a virtual embassy for a myriad of foreign consuls.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5537&d=1563850369

And I bring your attention to the footnote at the bottom below the saving to suitors' clause:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5538&d=1563850707

walter
05-21-20, 09:21 PM
Tarot card experts "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn"

the web site if one "sincere seekers of the Golden Dawn system of magic."

https://hermeticorderofthegoldendawn.ca/

there is a link in the first paragraph "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn ® (HOGD)" click on that to get here

http://www.hermeticgoldendawn.org/

marcel
05-24-20, 12:20 PM

No altar atop Franklin's head on the corresponding FRN either. Not sure of the point.

walter
05-25-20, 09:08 PM
See the Treaty of Oregon. One must understand that UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is not UNITED STATES is not THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

And look here, the apple does fall far from the tree

Family Relationship of
Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom

(1926–)
2nd cousin 7 times removed to

George Washington

1st U.S. President

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-chart.php?name=7516+elizabeth+ii+queen+of+the+unit ed+kingdom&kin=3647+george+washington&via=3659+augustine+warner+jr

walter
05-25-20, 09:20 PM
Hillary is Justin's cousin, makes sense how they act, this game has been going on for a very long time.

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-menu.php?name=51367+justin+trudeau

Michael Joseph
05-25-20, 10:09 PM
walter,

You you got the scent brother. The power does not leave the bloodline. This is what happens when Religion is interposed over what is real. Man falls asleep and chooses others to perform his deeds for him. Read 1st Sam 8. It is so true.

What is very interesting to me is that if one looks carefully and they will notice the Constitution was made FOR [the] United States of America!!. NOT for "The United States of America". Why? Because the latter is the debtor and the former is the lender. Notice in the peace treaty at Paris all those capacities.

See in Art I that the United States was recognized as sovereign. One would do well to study Trust Law because no Estate ever existed without a Kingdom. One should pay attention to the term LEGAL. And one should know that derivatives of a legal name is not a legal name.

A ministerial trust was forged NOT a corporation! If a corporation were to be forged, then the new entity could be overturned in Law. The founders kept matters Legal to existing Law.

Last, F. M. is not a legal name. Nor is F. M. Last, nor is First Last nor is First M. Last. However, First Middle Last is a legal name! So you must ask yourself what Trust are we talking about?

Have the officers taken their State and Federal oaths? If not, then one should be careful about submitting to a foreign trust. Especially under actors who have not oaths taken in their Legal Name(s).

David Merrill
05-28-20, 01:03 PM
Hillary is Justin's cousin, makes sense how they act, this game has been going on for a very long time.

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-menu.php?name=51367+justin+trudeau

I see that particular GMO ended with FDR marrying his cousin Eleanor. Few people realize why Sarai never became pregnant with her half-brother Abram. This is because they do not read the Code of Hammurabi; the current law in Chaldea, City of Ur where Abram presided the Cain (Kingship) in his father's Terah palace. Sarai was a vestal virgin, and her menstruum was harvested for the viable human fetal stem cells for telomeregenesis. Eternal life.

At the age of 91, and in light of Enlil YEHOVAH's encouraged invasion of Babylon by the surrounding savage tribes, it was decided to breed Sarai into the Egyptian Anunnaki with Senusret III, pregnancy confirmed by his father a few weeks later Senusret II - ABIMELECH means "father of the Cain (king)".

David Merrill
05-28-20, 01:50 PM
P.S. I am just saying that because the book arrived yesterday. I found a cute video (https://youtu.be/FRXyKEmg03M) about the work. This young lady seems to have been in dedicated study about the material.

Reading both of these books together is invigorating! We have Wheels of Life on audio and are enjoying that together!

walter
05-28-20, 03:12 PM

The attachment is not there.

walter
05-28-20, 03:29 PM
P.S. I am just saying that because the book arrived yesterday. I found a cute video (https://youtu.be/FRXyKEmg03M) about the work. This young lady seems to have been in dedicated study about the material.

this video goes well with yours, they should get together
KILLING OF GEORGE FLOYD WAS A PSYOP EXPOSED THROUGH GEMATRIA BY ZACHARY K. HUBBARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXdgAqFbw2I&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0c_m12S5xNAA3ur8jsKzsdbJRiWaHVHwXmrqhNe e-Ip-JuEsOVplLlXBg&app=desktop

walter
05-28-20, 07:28 PM
I see that particular GMO ended with FDR marrying his cousin Eleanor. Few people realize why Sarai never became pregnant with her half-brother Abram. This is because they do not read the Code of Hammurabi; the current law in Chaldea, City of Ur where Abram presided the Cain (Kingship) in his father's Terah palace. Sarai was a vestal virgin, and her menstruum was harvested for the viable human fetal stem cells for telomeregenesis. Eternal life.

At the age of 91, and in light of Enlil YEHOVAH's encouraged invasion of Babylon by the surrounding savage tribes, it was decided to breed Sarai into the Egyptian Anunnaki with Senusret III, pregnancy confirmed by his father a few weeks later Senusret II - ABIMELECH means "father of the Cain (king)".

Justin Trudeau's blood line could be a little more confusing then what's on the surface.
Some say his real father is Fidel Castro. The fact checkers say no but there is a possibility that they over looked.

According to wiki Justin is born December 25, 1971.
"In 1971, the Trudeaus ( Margret and Pierre) took a second honeymoon in the Caribbean to Barbados and an unidentified nearby island then Tobago, then to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (including both Bequia and St. Vincent) with Pierre taking a side-trip to Trinidad while Margaret stayed in Tobago."

She was left by her self in the Caribbean in the same year Justin was conceived. So this could be the smoking gun...lol.
They married March 4th and Justin was born Dec. 25th on the same year so around April he must have been conceived.
One month after the marriage.
Margret has said that she thinks Fidel was the most sexist man alive.
She was a Sinclair before marriage and their blood line runs deep in the politico arena.
She met Pierre at the age of 18. He was almost 30 years older.

Now Pierre is far from good looking so why would a young attractive 18 year girl fall for a ugly old man?
Her grandmother, Rose Edith (Ivens) Bernard, with whom Trudeau had an especially-close relationship.
Looks to me she was a child bride given to him from her family just like what the kings and lords did.
Margret Trudeau had difficulty adjusting to her new position."From the day I became Mrs. Pierre Elliott Trudeau," she writes in her memoirs, "a glass panel was gently lowered into place around me, like a patient in a mental hospital no longer considered able to make decisions and cannot be exposed to a harsh light."

The couple had three children: Justin (born December 25, 1971), Alexandre (Sacha) (born December 25, 1973), and Michel (October 2, 1975 – November 13, 1998).

Isn't that strange that the first two have the same birthday and the odd one out was killed with the body never being recovered. And has a Rose named after him.

She had an affair with US Senator Ted Kennedy and hung out with the Rolling Stones that she admitted. And she is Bipolar and has been hospitalized.

"I want to be more than a rose in my husband's lapel." was a quote from her. Pierre always wore a red rose all the time.
"The World Order of Socialists" use a red rose in their shield of arms.
The lady that accused Justin of groping was named Rose Knight.

This can go on for ever but you get the picture now.

Alex Theologou
05-28-20, 07:59 PM
Good evening gentlemen! I'm Alexander , a young man with a thrist for knowledge. Before i begin , i should apologise for posting unrelated stuff here and interrupting your discussion. Now you may wonder how i got here . Well i was doing research about copulins and reading article after article , i came here . I spent a bit of time browsing the forum and i am really fascinated by your knowledge of various topics . Most interesting i found a discussion where you analysed verses of the Bible and compared them to the anatomy of the human mind. While most people put money on the highest pedestal , for me knowledge and spirituality are also important.
But i dont know from where to start . I would be really grateful if you provided guidance and recommended me things to read etc

Sincerely,
Alexander

David Merrill
05-29-20, 08:31 AM
Justin Trudeau's blood line could be a little more confusing then what's on the surface.
Some say his real father is Fidel Castro. The fact checkers say no but there is a possibility that they over looked.

According to wiki Justin is born December 25, 1971.
"In 1971, the Trudeaus ( Margret and Pierre) took a second honeymoon in the Caribbean to Barbados and an unidentified nearby island then Tobago, then to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (including both Bequia and St. Vincent) with Pierre taking a side-trip to Trinidad while Margaret stayed in Tobago."

She was left by her self in the Caribbean in the same year Justin was conceived. So this could be the smoking gun...lol.
They married March 4th and Justin was born Dec. 25th on the same year so around April he must have been conceived.
One month after the marriage.
Margret has said that she thinks Fidel was the most sexist man alive.
She was a Sinclair before marriage and their blood line runs deep in the politico arena.
She met Pierre at the age of 18. He was almost 30 years older.

Now Pierre is far from good looking so why would a young attractive 18 year girl fall for a ugly old man?
Her grandmother, Rose Edith (Ivens) Bernard, with whom Trudeau had an especially-close relationship.
Looks to me she was a child bride given to him from her family just like what the kings and lords did.
Margret Trudeau had difficulty adjusting to her new position."From the day I became Mrs. Pierre Elliott Trudeau," she writes in her memoirs, "a glass panel was gently lowered into place around me, like a patient in a mental hospital no longer considered able to make decisions and cannot be exposed to a harsh light."

The couple had three children: Justin (born December 25, 1971), Alexandre (Sacha) (born December 25, 1973), and Michel (October 2, 1975 – November 13, 1998).

Isn't that strange that the first two have the same birthday and the odd one out was killed with the body never being recovered. And has a Rose named after him.

She had an affair with US Senator Ted Kennedy and hung out with the Rolling Stones that she admitted. And she is Bipolar and has been hospitalized.

"I want to be more than a rose in my husband's lapel." was a quote from her. Pierre always wore a red rose all the time.
"The World Order of Socialists" use a red rose in their shield of arms.
The lady that accused Justin of groping was named Rose Knight.

This can go on for ever but you get the picture now.

Nice Find! This is the point exactly, more of a divine trend toward health. I am pleased my point fell into understanding hands. I thought that everybody reading it would think I was just sleepy while posting.

https://youtu.be/cJ8IiXXkRsM

Good evening gentlemen! I'm Alexander , a young man with a thrist for knowledge. Before i begin , i should apologise for posting unrelated stuff here and interrupting your discussion. Now you may wonder how i got here . Well i was doing research about copulins and reading article after article , i came here . I spent a bit of time browsing the forum and i am really fascinated by your knowledge of various topics . Most interesting i found a discussion where you analysed verses of the Bible and compared them to the anatomy of the human mind. While most people put money on the highest pedestal , for me knowledge and spirituality are also important.
But i dont know from where to start . I would be really grateful if you provided guidance and recommended me things to read etc

Sincerely,
Alexander

Welcome Alexander!

My theme is redemption. But that is also redemption of the mind, not just redemption of lawful money. So a lot of my posts and occasional moderation are from where the mind can go, once redeemed. The "capture" is commercial priestcraft (604 and 550 BC) followed up by the Nicene Council appointing Paul the predication/settler for Roman Civil Law upon Christianity. I think you are implying redemption from the Council of Trent. I hear that really injured non-materialistic science by witch hunt.

If you are worried about offending anybody (me) then I suggest you read Section 16 of the Fed Act. I feel the only moderation I accomplish here is when somebody tries to put patriot or STRAWMAN myth above the simple remedy Congress has provided. A sore spot from my own history.

Also, at the end of Timothy 2 there is a collection of "Brethren" around King Caractacus => Eubulus. This brings Britain into the Bible Story albeit suppressed. I am hoping that might get you started - maybe you have some insight that we do not find easily stateside?

walter
05-31-20, 04:55 PM
I have something extremely interesting here and lets hope it is true.
Joseph Gregory Hallett is King John III

Video called
Joseph Gregory Hallett's family claim he's a fraud

This is a Taro card reading to see if the claim he makes is true.
Joseph Gregory Hallett claims he is the new King of England.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIriIj1913k

and here is the video of the claim and the new King.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bA5A5Ie0V4&feature=youtu.be

Christopher Theodore
01-09-24, 04:12 AM
Tarot? It was a political science class for people that couldn't read.

I don't like this deck, they called Coins "Penticals", which is Mystic BULLSHIT corrupting the old financial lessons.