PDA

View Full Version : Skip around in these three papers

David Merrill
11-17-20, 08:06 AM
It may just be me but I feel like I am reading the same subject from three different perspectives.

Now what does it do in the body? It literally corrects the DNA, by a process the equivalent of a denaturing solution, the DNA relaxes and recombines corrected. So all diseases that originate with a problem with the DNA can be corrected, but your reason for taking it cannot be to correct a disease. Your reason for taking it has to be a philosophical reason. It has to be to enlighten and to raise the nature of mankind. If in doing that, it happens to cure the diseases, so be it.

The Invisible Rainbow; A History of Electricity and Life. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6279&d=1606734341)

shikamaru
11-18-20, 12:00 AM
Let me throw some flavor your thread, David.

Human DNA is magnetic based. You can tune and improve your DNA using magnetics. The Atlanteans would use technology to tune their DNA in order to lengthen their lifespans. This is ancient and forgotten technology .....

David Merrill
11-18-20, 04:59 PM
Let me throw some flavor your thread, David.

Human DNA is magnetic based. You can tune and improve your DNA using magnetics. The Atlanteans would use technology to tune their DNA in order to lengthen their lifespans. This is ancient and forgotten technology .....

That is flavor indeed.

For me, recently exploring myelin as liquid crystal semiconductor, shifting into superconductor as lightbender/gravity generation through the Delta Q (memory/DNA) interdimensional charge compression has brought to light how the electron transport chains effect inter-molecular and inter-cellular signal intelligence. The example in The Invisible Rainbow is how one scientist pronounced Albert ST GEORGY, showed that it took 2000 chloroplasts, given very low light to convert one carbon dioxide molecule into an atom of free oxygen.

So how is it that 2000 molecules can team up together like that? How do they communicate?

Magnetism and electrical current go together - Hall Effect.