PDA

View Full Version : Morgellons

walter
02-07-21, 06:35 PM
https://www.brighteon.com/24cf62f9-e2f6-43c3-a102-d269b455cfc8

This video is a nurse showing what is in a PCR swab...that they jam in your nose.

Morgellons – Treatment For a Horrific Emerging Global Disease
On July 16, 2020

Morgellons is a systemic disease that has not yet gained widespread acceptance in the medical community, yet it actually exists just as AID/HIV existed 30 years ago before Medical science recognized it. It is similar to scabies, which is a contagious skin disease in which parasites burrow under the skin and lay eggs. These parasites belong to the arachnid family. Symptoms vary from one patient to another. Others, such as skin lesions and a “crawling sensation” in the skin are consistent. Areas of the body where the disease seems to be most severe are on the hands, behind the knees and arms, on the chest and back. Other common physical symptoms are rashes and pain that is similar to fibromyalgia. Severe depression often leading to suicide is all too common.

When seeking medical help, Morgellons sufferers are nearly always diagnosed with Delusions of Parasitosis (DOP). Currently, there is no known test for Morgellons disease so patients are always told “it is all in your head” and are prescribed physo-tropic drugs and occasionally antibiotics. Neither provide any relief whatsoever from these horrible symptoms. The patient’s family often believe the doctor and withdraw their support. Morgellons patients begin to feel hopeless and continue their descent into severe depression.

Many patients have reported trouble concentrating while constantly experience fatigue. When affected areas are viewed under a microscope, many Morgellons patients have clusters of multi-colored fibers beneath the unbroken skin. These fibers may or may not be visible with the naked eye. The fibers have been tested in several labs. They will not burn until they reach 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit and are covered in some sort of high-density polyurethane. A recent study has found microscopic parasites in some patients. This parasite is known to feed on algae, bacteria and decaying organic materials. They thrive in wet or damp surroundings.

Unfortunately, there is no meaningful research being conducted since the Morgellons population, while increasing daily is still statistically insignificant. The Morgellons Research Foundation located at Oklahoma State University, has identified 93 symptoms common to Morgellons sufferers. A complete list of these symptoms can be viewed here: http://www.morgellons.org/symptoms.htm

The results are inconclusive as to the cause of Morgellons Disease. The Centers for Disease Control refers to it as an unexplained dermopathy and they are currently conducting an investigation at Kaiser Hospital in Oakland, California. Many dermatologists and psychiatrists consider this a psychological disorder, rather than a physical disease. Medical doctors generally treat the condition by prescribing antibiotics, antifungals or herbal supplements. These methods are considered treatments rather than cures, as the symptoms return when discontinued. Colloidal silver has been marketed as an alternative medicine for this condition as well as many others, from fibromyalgia to E. coli. From a medical standpoint, there is no proven effectiveness for this treatment. Until now, that is.

Regardless of official reports, many Morgellons sufferers have found relief when NutraSilver is used. They state that the lesions begin to heal after a week, with the sores dissipating completely within three weeks. The severe cognitive issues generally resolve in about two weeks. The bouts of stinging and biting sensations that plague sufferers are reduced or disappear altogether. The most severe symptoms are debilitating and in many sufferers, their quality of life is reduced. When taken as suggested, these fortunate Morgellons sufferers actually get their lives back; their energy returns, their brain-fog reduces and they begin to feel like themselves again.

https://worldparasitenews.com/morgellons-treatment-for-a-horrific-emerging-global-disease/

Michael Joseph
02-08-21, 02:37 AM
Walter, in 2007 I developed all of those symptoms after being bitten by a deer tick. I though it was Lyme's Disease so I went to be tested. It came back back negative for Lyme's. Then I thought it might be black mold, so I ripped out all the insulation under the house and had it cleaned with essential oils and then later with Vinegar. Afterwards, i still had symptoms, I thought maybe thyroid problems, but that did not make sense because my internal thermometer remains working in good condition. When I came across Dr. Tent on YouTube, he indicated that what I have is on the auto-immune spectrum. Which makes perfect sense when one examines the polio vaccine.

It started in my hands, then it spread all over my body from head to toe. Now, I found that when I get under high stress, then my condition is amplified significantly. I have not yet found anything to completely remove the symptoms; however, I do take natural Vitamin B, C, D and E in large doses. I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.

The tingling in the hands started in my late 20's. I originally thought this was a side effect from all the poisons I was exposed to in the Navy. I was actually surprised I could have children. The tingling phase is over for me. Currently, I find myself in the "biting" phase of this condition. I can see how many get very depressed. I have found that I can get temporary relief by the touch of another human being. Also peppermint oil is very soothing.

When my wife touches my spine, I think her magnetic field interferes with my magnetic field. Her touch is very soothing especially when the biting is all up and down the spine. There are times when I thought I had shingles, but this condition is definitely not shingles. My dad has been a practicing GP for 30 years. He tells me I would be out of my mind to take this condition to "western medicine". He informs me that they will most likely give me a script for "mood" altering drugs [Prozac, etc.]. Every doctor, save my dad, dismisses me with some illusion.

Summary, to date, I have found that touch and peppermint oil help out the best for me.

David Merrill
02-08-21, 02:40 AM
I don't believe it. That it is being administered in the swabs for testing, that is.

David Merrill
02-08-21, 09:53 AM
Walter, in 2007 I developed all of those symptoms after being bitten by a deer tick. I though it was Lyme's Disease so I went to be tested. It came back back negative for Lyme's. Then I thought it might be black mold, so I ripped out all the insulation under the house and had it cleaned with essential oils and then later with Vinegar. Afterwards, i still had symptoms, I thought maybe thyroid problems, but that did not make sense because my internal thermometer remains working in good condition. When I came across Dr. Tent on YouTube, he indicated that what I have is on the auto-immune spectrum. Which makes perfect sense when one examines the polio vaccine.

It started in my hands, then it spread all over my body from head to toe. Now, I found that when I get under high stress, then my condition is amplified significantly. I have not yet found anything to completely remove the symptoms; however, I do take natural Vitamin B, C, D and E in large doses. I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.

The tingling in the hands started in my late 20's. I originally thought this was a side effect from all the poisons I was exposed to in the Navy. I was actually surprised I could have children. The tingling phase is over for me. Currently, I find myself in the "biting" phase of this condition. I can see how many get very depressed. I have found that I can get temporary relief by the touch of another human being. Also peppermint oil is very soothing.

When my wife touches my spine, I think her magnetic field interferes with my magnetic field. Her touch is very soothing especially when the biting is all up and down the spine. There are times when I thought I had shingles, but this condition is definitely not shingles. My dad has been a practicing GP for 30 years. He tells me I would be out of my mind to take this condition to "western medicine". He informs me that they will most likely give me a script for "mood" altering drugs [Prozac, etc.]. Every doctor, save my dad, dismisses me with some illusion.

Summary, to date, I have found that touch and peppermint oil help out the best for me.

Hi Michael Joseph;

I suggest you rebuild your skin and lymphatic system with monatomic silver. I will show you how easy that can be, later today. I want to get some great photographs of the process anyway. Stay at less than 1.5V DC and be patient, allowing first two days time, then drawing through a straw twice a day and replacing the Berkey Blue clear water as you sip.

My example is showing the electrolysis only, these clusters are way too big for therapy. But you get the idea:

https://youtu.be/xsHvpIune4s

David Merrill
02-08-21, 09:58 PM
Here is the new video.

At first there is a rise in resistance, a drop in current, as the oxide builds up on the anode. The electrodes emanate the colloidal (manna) silver from the cathode, or the negative, black electrode.

I turn up the voltage so you can see how the silver only comes off the cathode. Then you see it has clouded up the water. If you keep the voltage low then the water stays clear. But the silver oxide still precipitates off the anode, the red electrode, and falls to the bottom of the glass.

Give it two or three days for Starter. Then sip off a few ounces at a time and pour in some fresh Berkey Blue water to replace what you drink.

https://youtu.be/hO63WTvP7gg

Michael Joseph
02-09-21, 12:07 AM
Here is the new video.

At first there is a rise in resistance, a drop in current, as the oxide builds up on the anode. The electrodes emanate the colloidal (manna) silver from the cathode, or the negative, black electrode.

I turn up the voltage so you can see how the silver only comes off the cathode. Then you see it has clouded up the water. If you keep the voltage low then the water stays clear. But the silver oxide still precipitates off the anode, the red electrode, and falls to the bottom of the glass.

Give it two or three days for Starter. Then sip off a few ounces at a time and pour in some fresh Berkey Blue water to replace what you drink.

https://youtu.be/hO63WTvP7gg

Thank you. Are you buying your silver from a local jeweler?

David Merrill
02-09-21, 02:22 AM
Thank you. Are you buying your silver from a local jeweler?

No. Online (https://www.ebay.com/itm/322393290030).

David Merrill
02-09-21, 09:20 AM
I don't believe it. That it is being administered in the swabs for testing, that is.

Morgellons is the informal name of a self-diagnosed, scientifically unsubstantiated skin condition in which individuals have sores that they believe contain fibrous material. Morgellons is not well understood, but the general medical consensus is that it is a form of delusional parasitosis.

The nurse video quickly convinced me that this is a much more accurate definition.

However reality takes strange curves all the time - The Fringe. [Crop Circles.] But any professional nurse could present her evidence in a much more convincing format. I shut off the video however, after a few seconds. She sounds quite delusional.

David Merrill
02-09-21, 05:06 PM
This is pricey but if you have had enough with the neurodegenerate symptoms. You might find immediate reversal. I believe Dr DEAN about how we have depleted all the farming soil of these pico elements/metals. So you can shop at the grocery and still be starved. So I have been drinking up for about a year and believe it takes about 18 months to regenerate all my DNA with a proper saturation.

In her book, she suggests we all read a certain paper on the Magnesome. I reference this paper in my patent for the COVID-19 Vaccine in conjunction with cultivating the otoconia for a correct loving transcription of the Akashic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records)Record.

walter
02-09-21, 08:46 PM
I have colloidal silver but have not been taking it. I will introduce CS to my daily intake.

CS should only be consumed when it is a must. It is a powerful antibiotic and will kill all the good and bad stomach intestinal flora. You then would have to rebuild them.
For shingles and thyroid Lugol's iodine.
You would be surprised what fasting does for the body. Cheapest easiest way to rebuild.

walter
02-09-21, 09:04 PM

The technology is all ready being used. Search the net for synthetic parasites.
Here is one example.

Engineering Brain Parasites for Intracellular Delivery of Therapeutic Proteins
Abstract

Protein therapy has the potential to alleviate many neurological diseases; however, delivery mechanisms for the central nervous system (CNS) are limited, and intracellular delivery poses additional hurdles. To address these challenges, we harnessed the protist parasite Toxoplasma gondii, which can migrate into the CNS and secrete proteins into cells. Using a fusion protein approach, we engineered T. gondii to secrete therapeutic proteins for human neurological disorders. We tested two secretion systems, generated fusion proteins that localized to T. gondii’s secretory organelles and assessed their intracellular targeting in various mammalian cells including neurons. We show that T. gondii expressing GRA16 fused to the Rett syndrome protein MeCP2 deliver a fusion protein that mimics the endogenous MeCP2, binding heterochromatic DNA in neurons. This demonstrates the potential of T. gondii as a therapeutic protein vector, which could provide either transient or chronic, in situ synthesis and delivery of intracellular proteins to the CNS.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/481192v1

David Merrill
02-10-21, 11:51 AM
The technology is all ready being used. Search the net for synthetic parishes.
Here is one example.

Engineering Brain Parasites for Intracellular Delivery of Therapeutic Proteins
Abstract

Protein therapy has the potential to alleviate many neurological diseases; however, delivery mechanisms for the central nervous system (CNS) are limited, and intracellular delivery poses additional hurdles. To address these challenges, we harnessed the protist parasite Toxoplasma gondii, which can migrate into the CNS and secrete proteins into cells. Using a fusion protein approach, we engineered T. gondii to secrete therapeutic proteins for human neurological disorders. We tested two secretion systems, generated fusion proteins that localized to T. gondii’s secretory organelles and assessed their intracellular targeting in various mammalian cells including neurons. We show that T. gondii expressing GRA16 fused to the Rett syndrome protein MeCP2 deliver a fusion protein that mimics the endogenous MeCP2, binding heterochromatic DNA in neurons. This demonstrates the potential of T. gondii as a therapeutic protein vector, which could provide either transient or chronic, in situ synthesis and delivery of intracellular proteins to the CNS.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/481192v1

Interesting digital slip! Synthetic Parishes.

Too late now, my imagination is working it.

marcel
02-10-21, 04:12 PM
Do you even science, bro?
https://themargins.substack.com/p/do-you-even-science-bro

David Merrill
02-10-21, 05:42 PM

I pay money. (https://davidmerrill12.academia.edu/)

walter
02-10-21, 07:00 PM
Interesting digital slip! Synthetic Parishes.

Too late now, my imagination is working it.

I need stronger glass's,lol,
i will edit the post

walter
02-10-21, 07:07 PM

Science is today's government religion.
If you want funding and papers to be published then you must follow the agenda.

walter
02-11-21, 08:27 PM
Its long but the research and the dots it connects is outstanding.
Connects many big corps. to these scams.
Goes over the test swabs, the vaccines, nano technology etc.
Breaks down the terminological they use in simple to understand wording.
Talks to many vaccine victims.
To much information to write it down.

https://newtube.app/user/GSHforLife/dhx6vYI

David Merrill
02-12-21, 02:31 AM
I am just glad that I have studied Rules of Evidence.

Thanks for showing me. People are making that stuff up just to scare others? Now people are supposed to be scared even to be tested?

Being an inventor I have access to the patents that build the technology. The emotional sensationalism is a little disturbing.

I printed some out today but have a problem reading them because I fall asleep. There is nothing on the swabs. I know this from poking them up my nose. I checked it out before doing so too. And I even asked the technician, who assured me there was nothing on the swab but sterile cotton.

walter
02-13-21, 08:05 PM
I am just glad that I have studied Rules of Evidence.

I do not consent to have any orifice penetrated.

Lets look at the evidence then.

You need to wear a mask because covid can be spread from the moisture droplets from the simple act of breathing is what is claimed.
With that logic your mask alone would be enough to test. Or blowing your nose into a tissue would be enough for the test.
Or spit into a vial. (they have this one but don't promote it)

The swab must go past the contaminated zone to as far as it can go to the point where it touches the thin bone beneath the brain.
Why? Covid only lives there? Then why ware a mask?

Then there is Braingate. Cyberkinetics is a company that holds technology that can help transform thoughts into action.

And nano smart dust is being used in Medical diagnostics: Researchers at UC Berkeley have highlighted how brain functionalities can be studied with implanted neutral dust.

A company called Defendec with there main product being “Smartdec”. It helps stop and control illegal trafficking, international smuggling, and other unlawful activities on the border.

Dongjin Seo and pals at the University of California Berkeley reveal an entirely new way to study and interact with the brain. Their idea is to sprinkle electronic sensors the size of dust particles into the cortex and to interrogate them remotely using ultrasound. The ultrasound also powers this so-called neural dust.
That comes from https://www.technologyreview.com/2013/07/16/177343/how-smart-dust-could-spy-on-your-brain/
How Smart Dust Could Spy On Your Brain
Intelligent dust particles embedded in the brain could form an entirely new form of brain-machine interface, say engineers

It goes on and on.
Just look up Smart dust in Humans and you will see it is already here and being used in every aspect of life from health to agriculture and industry.

A new camera/sensor, the size of a grain of salt, has shaken up the technology world. These miniature cameras can operate wirelessly and are small enough to inject into the human body.

So the evidence is all around us but you have to look for it.
Are you absolutely sure there is no smart dust on the swab?
I don't think you can so no and be honest at the same time.

David Merrill
02-13-21, 08:35 PM
I do not consent to have any orifice penetrated.

Lets look at the evidence then.

You need to wear a mask because covid can be spread from the moisture droplets from the simple act of breathing is what is claimed.
With that logic your mask alone would be enough to test. Or blowing your nose into a tissue would be enough for the test.
Or spit into a vial. (they have this one but don't promote it)

The swab must go past the contaminated zone to as far as it can go to the point where it touches the thin bone beneath the brain.
Why? Covid only lives there? Then why ware a mask?

Then there is Braingate. Cyberkinetics is a company that holds technology that can help transform thoughts into action.

And nano smart dust is being used in Medical diagnostics: Researchers at UC Berkeley have highlighted how brain functionalities can be studied with implanted neutral dust.

A company called Defendec with there main product being “Smartdec”. It helps stop and control illegal trafficking, international smuggling, and other unlawful activities on the border.

Dongjin Seo and pals at the University of California Berkeley reveal an entirely new way to study and interact with the brain. Their idea is to sprinkle electronic sensors the size of dust particles into the cortex and to interrogate them remotely using ultrasound. The ultrasound also powers this so-called neural dust.
That comes from https://www.technologyreview.com/2013/07/16/177343/how-smart-dust-could-spy-on-your-brain/
How Smart Dust Could Spy On Your Brain
Intelligent dust particles embedded in the brain could form an entirely new form of brain-machine interface, say engineers

It goes on and on.
Just look up Smart dust in Humans and you will see it is already here and being used in every aspect of life from health to agriculture and industry.

A new camera/sensor, the size of a grain of salt, has shaken up the technology world. These miniature cameras can operate wirelessly and are small enough to inject into the human body.

So the evidence is all around us but you have to look for it.
Are you absolutely sure there is no smart dust on the swab?
I don't think you can so no and be honest at the same time.

You have failed to create interest in me. But you might request the paper (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317758928_Smart_Dust_and_Remote_Sensing_The_Politi cal_Subject_in_Autonomous_Systems) for yourself:

Abstract:

A legacy of the ‘Long Cold War’ can be found in the multiple large-scale interrelated remote sensing systems operative in the present. Smart dust, for example, constitutes the basis of polyscalar computer systems of remote sensing at micro-levels and relates to ubiquitous computing, ‘pervasive networks’ and ‘utility fogs’ as potentially transmitting endless streams of ‘real time’ or stored data. Developed initially for DARPA, Smart Dust started with work by Kris Pister's team at UC Berkeley, who refer to the project as ‘autonomous sensing and communication in a cubic millimetre.’ The Limited Test Ban Treaty of 1963 pushed nuclear testing underground, forcing innovations in modes of remote sensing for purposes of verification. Because so much of teletechnological development depends on the understanding of the subject as an agent enacting its will upon a world of objects (including other subjects), the means of imagining extensions of that sensing and acting self invariably fold into and influence the interpretation of that self. The chapter provides a meditation on 'the auto-' and ‘the nomos’ as they pertain to autonomous sensing systems and the immaterial worlds that helped them come into being as well as their continuation into further systems of control at a distance.

Enjoy! Studying through this kind of stuff is amazing.

walter
02-13-21, 08:36 PM
Johns Hopkins researchers take inspiration from parasitic work for medicine delivery
"Theragrippers" are tiny, shape-changing machines that deliver medicine efficiently to the GI tract

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/11/25/theragripper-gi-tract-medicine-delivery/

David Merrill
02-14-21, 12:30 AM
Johns Hopkins researchers take inspiration from parasitic work for medicine delivery
"Theragrippers" are tiny, shape-changing machines that deliver medicine efficiently to the GI tract

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/11/25/theragripper-gi-tract-medicine-delivery/

Now we are talking! I bet somebody is showing those on a cotton swab as evidence that these types of things are going up noses in COVID-19 testing.

Theragrippers are pretty cool. So I am calling my invention Therascrapers. The magnesium shavings scrape through any thick residual mucus to the bare intestinal lining to allow better nutrient and vitamin absorbency.

For an example, here are the Big 3 (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5974&d=1591699441) for preventing the growth of COVID-19. The way cool patent for Theragrippers is attached. Brand new!

David Merrill
02-20-21, 02:38 AM
Thanks for your skepticism. I looked real close:

Then I poked it up my nose and spun it for seven seconds, each nostril.

walter
02-22-21, 05:53 PM
More info please David.
What test and company is the swab from?
I noticed it has a seem, so its not cotton. Is it a foam of some sort?
Have you cut it open?

David Merrill
02-22-21, 09:32 PM
All I did was get a chuckle from the tester. I said that, An Internet voice (Walter) is trying to convince me that she was putting bioweapon grade nanobots into my brain.

The brain trust has taught me well about episodic and traditional paranoia. So I am not revealing the company but have instead have shown you the patented processes. Additionally I will tell you that the ladies doing the testing have given me a tour of the laboratory and it is all like the patents and information flyer detail.

You are on an erroneous bunny trail with the swab testing. Just compare your swab with my swab. See how you can see specs with your swab. That photo is out of context to be saying it is a COVID test swab.

What that does is taint properly guided testimony (https://strangesounds.org/2020/12/kennedy-avoid-corona-vaccine-at-all-costs.html).

Now usually I grab the photo and upload it. But I really want to see how long it will stay up remotely addressed from the source.

P.S. I could of course have a few free swabs for the asking. Maybe I will dissect one for you?

P.P.S. I apologize for getting snarky - edited myself, myself last night. People are frightened of what we don't understand and so we extrapolate upon YouTube emotionalism like everybody is offering facts.

walter
02-23-21, 06:57 PM
I stopped trusting Doctors a long time ago. I had health issues in my 20's and went to them for 7 years trying to find out what was wrong and I did every test they had. They always said the same thing, nothing wrong with you or you are just sensitive. And some of them would even laugh at me.
Modern medicine is good for gunshots and car accidents and nothing else.
Dentist's put mercury and call it silver in your teeth and push fluoride to harden your teeth so they crack easier and they call it medicine.
Most of them don't even know better because they are just fallowing the script they were taught.

A nurse knowing whats in the test is most likely a false statement. The Doctors probably don't even know. They just push the agenda and collect the cash.

I had to go to a natural path for a few years and spend thousands to reverse my health issues that modern medicine said didn't exist.
That taught me what real medicine is all about.

Even after that I had Doctors tell me that natural path medicine is garbage and I should not trust them. What a joke. They did nothing yet claimed my real healer was garbage.
So pardon me for not believing a word that comes from modern medicine hackers mouths.

And why would someone even get a covid test for in the first place? No one went for a test before this crap. If you had the flu or cold you stayed at home in bed until you were better but now if their nose is running off for the test.
The test does nothing but spreads fear.

I gave up fear a long time ago and I don't put my health in the hands of government issued Doctors.
I have learned the hard why that they are trying to kill me. After all a healthy man does not make them any money, only the sick do.

The ones I trust being the natural path healers are saying stay away from the test. Not just those interweb videos but the ones that healed me.
Our bodies are our vehicle that carries the soul. If you want high performance like a formula one race car then you better only put the best of the best into it. If you want a beater then go to a Doctor.

walter
02-23-21, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=David Merrill;26822 So I am not revealing the company but have instead have shown you the patented processes. Additionally I will tell you that the ladies doing the testing have given me a tour of the laboratory and it is all like the patents and information flyer detail. [/QUOTE]

There are 32 different companies that make the test. Which one do you represent?
https://hitconsultant.net/2020/04/23/in-depth-32-fda-approved-covid-19-testing-kits/

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_settlements

False claims seems to be the biggest violator.
Why on Golds green earth would I put my trust and faith in anyone of these corrupt money hungry greedy SOB?

David Merrill
02-23-21, 10:29 PM
I stopped trusting Doctors a long time ago. I had health issues in my 20's and went to them for 7 years trying to find out what was wrong and I did every test they had. They always said the same thing, nothing wrong with you or you are just sensitive. And some of them would even laugh at me.
Dentist's put mercury and call it silver in your teeth and push fluoride to harden your teeth so they crack easier and they call it medicine.
Most of them don't even know better because they are just fallowing the script they were taught.

A nurse knowing whats in the test is most likely a false statement. The Doctors probably don't even know. They just push the agenda and collect the cash.

I had to go to a natural path for a few years and spend thousands to reverse my health issues that modern medicine said didn't exist.
That taught me what real medicine is all about.

Even after that I had Doctors tell me that natural path medicine is garbage and I should not trust them. What a joke. They did nothing yet claimed my real healer was garbage.
So pardon me for not believing a word that comes from modern medicine hackers mouths.

And why would someone even get a covid test for in the first place? No one went for a test before this crap. If you had the flu or cold you stayed at home in bed until you were better but now if their nose is running off for the test.
The test does nothing but spreads fear.

I gave up fear a long time ago and I don't put my health in the hands of government issued Doctors.
I have learned the hard why that they are trying to kill me. After all a healthy man does not make them any money, only the sick do.

The ones I trust being the natural path healers are saying stay away from the test. Not just those interweb videos but the ones that healed me.
Our bodies are our vehicle that carries the soul. If you want high performance like a formula one race car then you better only put the best of the best into it. If you want a beater then go to a Doctor.

I apologize again. Myself on the Fringe, I was only projecting my bias after studying out the test and deciding it is of benefit to swab my nose regularly - having invented the vaccine. Science demands that should I show a real positive, that I can eradicate all indications as tested within an hour. But I am not going to go get sick with COVID-19 for the sake of my science. It would just be handy to have a test two-hours later that showed NEGATIVE.

Your post exemplifies why I am not hanging around the ICU trying to convince a virologist to give my vaccine a go. That would obliterate a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry.

I should lay off. I do not want my baggage dictating here. Thank you for explaining your polarized perspective.

https://youtu.be/vUItEeqw3wI

Having studied at least four aspects of invention around the COVID-19 virus I am not surprised, as carefully as I looked that there is no powder or residue in the foam or application stick to indicate that there is anything more than on the wrapper - "Sterile Foam Tipped Applicator".

P.S. You might wonder why my fingernails are orange:

marcel
02-24-21, 12:08 AM
And some of them would even laugh at me.

Nice one. People laughing at you is actually good; all the comedians tell me so.

I really think you should try redeeming lawful money. It does wonders for the mind and body.

walter
02-24-21, 12:18 AM
I apologize again.[/CENTER]

No need to apologize, i am not angry, mad, hurt or a victim. I just stopped a long time ago trusting the modern medicine cabal.
I love you brother for all the positive things you do. other wise why would I care?

Covid is part of the divide in the upside down world we live in. I come to learn that everything the government says is opposite.
And I mean everything, even their fake mars landing that is filmed in a remote northern part of Canada.

Here is a paragraph that says it all.

marcel
02-24-21, 07:17 AM
THE BANKERS MANIFESTO OF1892? There's a dubious document. Seems unlikely the bankers would pen something so incriminating.

https://gsiexchange.com/the-bankers-manifesto-of-1892-real-or-fake-it-doesnt-matter/

https://www.reddit.com/r/dredmorbius/comments/39w8u4/jp_morgan_and_the_bankers_manifesto_of_1892_hoax/

David Merrill
02-24-21, 09:06 AM
No need to apologize, i am not angry, mad, hurt or a victim. I just stopped a long time ago trusting the modern medicine cabal.
I love you brother for all the positive things you do. other wise why would I care?

Covid is part of the divide in the upside down world we live in. I come to learn that everything the government says is opposite.
And I mean everything, even their fake mars landing that is filmed in a remote northern part of Canada.

Here is a paragraph that says it all.

I produced a video that shows nothing is going on with the swabs used in the Sofia test. I have spent enough time on it. Your insistence is interpreted as your insecurity - at least by me. You have accepted what you like to hear from emotional outbursts that are typically removed as misinformation.

If there is a problem it is that mouse RNA is being injected into people, stabilized by Hydrogel to be a permanent alteration of DNA. It may be an improvement or inert but healthy people, especially disturbing a vibrant therapist is suffering from a possibly permanent "brain fog". So I think it was unwise.

To be concise, we hear Bill say that we need to mature mRNA.

https://youtu.be/i0_G7ZUtjqs

Right there! Slide to the 4:32 Minute Mark. In that breath Bill says that the technology, chimeric reprogrammable spike protein antigen NAV's Nucleic Acid Vaccines - based in VELOCIMMUNE MICE mRNA transcripts, are "immature", meaning experimental.

I have shown you already that the MODERNA vaccine that is being injected into elderly, infants and health care workers (Heroes) first, the patent reveals in the word search for "mice" - 121 hits! It is mouse RNA being substituted on the protein spikes of COVID-19.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6500&d=1614161752

walter
02-24-21, 04:28 PM
Watched that video the other. Got a kick out of it when the interviewer tried to say that a immune system to strong is no good for your health.
Quackery.

Banking Kings Rothschilds was working on the patent before covid19 came out.

But we can trust the Rothschilds right?

David Merrill
02-24-21, 05:07 PM
Watched that video the other. Got a kick out of it when the interviewer tried to say that a immune system to strong is no good for your health.
Quackery.

Banking Kings Rothschilds was working on the patent before covid19 came out.

But we can trust the Rothschilds right?

I researched that too. It is a bogus claim.

This is what I am talking about. If you pursue the wrong arguments, misinformation and false claims then people will stop listening to you. Or worse they will start spattering your misinformation further all over the Internet.

It feels like a challenge though. Even with me showing you here, you do not see. So it makes me doubt that anybody is aware of the real danger and so those for depopulation get their way through the vaccine. While those against the depopulation render themselves inert to do anything about it. So I pretty much just sit and watch.

I am thinking to "mature mRNA" and test it out on my dog. When I grow tired of one breed, I will punch in a few protein strings and change him/her into another dog. Judging by my patented vaccine, I will get it right the first try. No science needed.

P.S. The claim you make, by displaying that misinformation is that by using the term "COVID-19" in the 2020 patent application, that this inventor, whose name happens to be ROTHSCHILD, was using that same term "COVID-19" in 2015. Untrue. There are two blatant falsities:

this "ROTHSCHILD" is directly related to any banking empire
that he was using the term COVID-19 prior to 2019 when it was coined
additionally, you imply that by being against your misinformation that I am for the vaccine - untrue!

I am familiar with the attorney strategy to select one single false or unfounded argument, that fails Rules of Evidence to ruin any entire opposing cause.

David Merrill
02-24-21, 05:39 PM
Now is time to state my views on Morgellen's Disease.

I think it entirely possible that the sebaceous glands can secrete under rare conditions fibrous exudation. These "fibers" would be soluble and evasive - as in by the time the doctor examination is detecting them, the patient is labeled delusional parasitosis.

walter
02-25-21, 04:05 AM
So you are saying the term covid19 was not used when they created the covid19 test?
But the test was made for covid19 before 2019 under a different name?

xparte
02-25-21, 06:41 AM
If catastrophes were cheap we would have more than one at a time . When you select a distributor, your expectation is that they will be capable of marketing the type of products you manufacture if its not fixable how could u market it fear isnt expected its all marketing. This is a global distribution of misinformation if you got covid 19 then u expect a cure if u told your cured thats marketing

marcel
02-25-21, 07:08 AM
Shirley you can't be serious.

xparte
02-25-21, 07:13 AM
Moses lived 120 years and When you select a distributor, your expectation is that they will be capable of marketing the type of products you manufacture the jurisdiction? After the Ten Plagues, Moses led the Exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt and across the Red Sea, after which they based themselves at Mount Sinai, where Moses received the Ten Commandments. After 40 years of wandering in the desert, Moses died within sight of the Promised Land on Mount Nebo. Between lawful money bit coin and a 2019 commercial plague the wandered are finding the dessert a safe bet.

xparte
02-27-21, 12:59 PM
marcel long as its necessary for a elected official thats making offers and claims and Shirley who believes that injections bought in India are just going to save Indians. This pandemic is a voluntary exercise in pluralism getting smallpox from a blanket or Polio that epidemic resulting from the Salk Polio Vaccine, a disaster known as “The Cutter Incident”. The tendency of a mass vaccination program is to herd people. People are not cattle or sheep. They should not be herded. A mass vaccination program carries a built-in temptation to oversimplify the problem; to exaggerate the benefits; to minimize or completely ignore the hazards; to discourage or silence scholarly, thoughtful and cautious opposition; to create an urgency where none exists; to whip up an enthusiasm among citizens that can carry with it the seeds of impatience, if not intolerance; to extend the concept of the police power of the state in quarantine far beyond its proper limitation; to assume simplicity when there is actually great complexity; to continue to support a vaccine long after it has been discredited;… to ridicule honest and informed consent. The government is serious and Shirley lawful consent isnt a form one needs to demand or is federal consent just having Zip. u can decide whats serious not who cant be? Loses from vaccines are after/ post covid 19 let the #s declared be cured then thats just marketing if u need a certificate proving you got vaccinated then i guess something is serious

xparte
02-27-21, 05:32 PM
Whether a vaccine should be viewed as a naturally occurring substance, rather than a product of human engineering, may depend on the details of the individual inoculation. If long ago the vaccines were quite simple, today they contain live or dead cells from the pathogen itself, or even genetically modified versions of the virus or bacteria. Some rely on one or more proteins from the pathogen, or a part of a protein that’s sufficient to trigger an immune response by producing antibodies.

The flu vaccine, which has to be made anew every year, involves months of work by highly trained scientists. It’s a stretch to describe modern vaccines as naturally occurring, even if parts of them are. The vaccine though, to be effective and safe, must undergo trough several tests, and needs lot of time to be developed. Furthermore, it is only useful to prevent the spread of the disease, while for people already infected does not help. For this reason, in the case of the new corona virus, the virus itself must be studied and isolated and at the moment a cure is highly desirable more than a vaccine. Get vaccinated not cured

David Merrill
03-01-21, 02:35 AM
This new one by MODERNA is a NAV - nucleic acid vaccine. There is a region of spike protein that has been replaced by VELOCIMMUNE MICE RNA, reprogramming the script of the spike protein antigens of the COVID-19 virus. This disables the neuropeptide sequence of the spikes so that it is no longer attractive to the receptors on the Type II Pneumacite cells in the alveoli, the tiny air sacs in the lungs where the blood gas exchange happens.

So you still get the flu, but it decreases the likelihood you will contract pneumonia.

I just spoke with an elderly woman who has gone deaf after receiving the "vaccine". She finds it frustrating that everybody is wearing masks because she cannot understand a word anybody is saying.

Michael Joseph
03-01-21, 03:44 AM
This new one by MODERNA is a NAV - nucleic acid vaccine. There is a region of spike protein that has been replaced by VELOCIMMUNE MICE RNA, reprogramming the script of the spike protein antigens of the COVID-19 virus. This disables the neuropeptide sequence of the spikes so that it is no longer attractive to the receptors on the Type II Pneumacite cells in the alveoli, the tiny air sacs in the lungs where the blood gas exchange happens.

So you still get the flu, but it decreases the likelihood you will contract pneumonia.

I just spoke with an elderly woman who has gone deaf after receiving the "vaccine". She finds it frustrating that everybody is wearing masks because she cannot understand a word anybody is saying.

I found this interesting - https://americaoutloud.com/the-quantum-healing-technologies-of-med-beds/

xparte
03-01-21, 06:54 AM
Warnings and precautions ask all professionals to remove their masks before giving any explanation . masking the truth is what your hearing or just becoming deaf
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before you are given the vaccine if you have:
• ever had a severe allergic reaction or breathing problems after any other vaccine injection or
after you were given COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 in the past.
• a severe illness with high fever
However, a mild fever or upper airway infection, like a cold, are not reasons to delay
vaccination.
• a weakened immune system, such as due to HIV infection, or are on a medicine that affects
your immune system
• a bleeding problem, bruise easily or use a medicine to inhibit blood clotting
As with any vaccine, COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 may not fully protect all those who
receive it. No data are currently available in individuals with a weakened immune system or who are
taking chronic treatment that suppresses or prevents immune responses.
Children and adolescents
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended for children under 16 years.
Other medicines and COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using, have recently used or might use any other medicines
or have recently received any other vaccine.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask
your doctor or pharmacist for advice before you receive this vaccine.
Driving and using machines
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has no or negligible influence on the ability to drive and use
machines. However, some of the effects mentioned under section 4 ‘Possible side effects’ may
temporarily affect the ability to drive or use machines. Do not drive or operate machinery until you are
sure that you are not affected.
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 contains sodium and potassium
This vaccine contains potassium, less than 1 mmol (39 mg) per dose, i.e. essentially ‘potassium-free’.
This vaccine contains less than 1 mmol sodium (23 mg) per dose, that is to say essentially ‘sodiumfree’.
3. How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is given
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is given after dilution as an injection of 0.3 mL into a muscle
of your upper arm.
You will receive 2 injections, given at least 21 days apart.
If you receive one dose of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2, you should receive a second dose
of the same vaccine at least 21 days later to complete the vaccination series. Protection against
COVID-19 disease may not be maximally effective until at least 7 days after the second dose.
If you have any further questions on the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2, ask your
doctor, pharmacist or nurse its a choice

David Merrill
03-02-21, 08:18 AM
I found this interesting - https://americaoutloud.com/the-quantum-healing-technologies-of-med-beds/

Thanks for the link. I think I recognize the bed from a Star Trek movie. The healing bed was the focus of Elysium too.

Here and now though is Michael Joseph's signature in action - The blessing is in the hand of the doer.

Quickly, theory of operation is that the spikes (pollution) instantaneously polarize the golden flower of life and it charges up around the dielectric material. This charge immediately discharges through the microprocessor holograms of the vesica pisces - the matrix. It is a fractal, meaning that as a lens any one part is all the parts. The mother, or matrix is genetically compatible as divine geometry so the device does nothing to interfere with the phone call; the carrier or the modulated voice or 5G streaming information. It just cleans off any spiky noise.

Quite literally though, the Blessing is in the hand of the Doer.

https://youtu.be/gCJqdebeEtw?t=381

We are counting down from 153K to 137K => Right Hemisphere to the Fine Structure Constant.

P.S. As we count down from bits to qubits - (cubits) - the Redemption is quite literally, at hand (https://paztaxes.com/). In more ways than one! (https://www.facebook.com/ceciliabeltrantaxpro/about/)