PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Illinois?

joseph3r
03-11-21, 01:09 AM
Hi all, I've come to realize that the states are a different beast when it comes to dealing with lawful money. Illinois does not like what I did so they took it upon them selves to "correct" my return and it is well within their rights to do so as they have it written

(35 ILCS 120/4) (from Ch. 120, par. 443) Sec. 4. As soon as practicable after any return is filed, the Department shall examine such return and shall, if necessary, correct such return according to its best judgment and information.

They sent me a notice of their correction last year because on their 1040 the Federal adjusted gross income showed up as 0 and it probably was a mistake on my part because I used TurboTax and everything automatically carries over with the exception of attaching schedule M to show my demand. Even though they saw my attached W2 and it clearly shows I have income it just wasn't taxable, they decided to drop everything to just 0 instead of giving me my refund of $2924.

Since I didn't agree I sent them my Fed 1040 as they requested, and I did receive my full refund from them the Fed. I spoke to a live person on the phone about the status of my Illinois refund and they said it was still being reviewed and that it may take 120 to 240 days to get a response in writing so now it's a little overdue.

I have no problems with an audit because if the error was mine then I should have an opportunity to correct it. I've studied their laws with the sales tax exemption of bullion (gold and silver) AKA lawful money. I have a feeling they're testing my resolve to see if I will give up, give in and just go away.

35 ILCS 120/2-20) (from Ch. 120, par. 441-20)
Sec. 2-20. Bullion. For purposes of this Act, "bullion" means gold, silver, or platinum in a bulk state with a purity of not less than 980 parts per 1,000.

Illinois Department of Revenue Regulations Title 86 Part 130 Section 130.120 Nontaxable Transactions TITLE 86: REVENUE CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE PART 130 RETAILERS’ OCCUPATION TAX Section 130.120 Nontaxable Transactions The tax does not apply to receipts from sales:
of legal tender, currency, medallions, or gold or silver coinage issued by the State of Illinois, the government of the United States of America or the government of any foreign country and bullion [35 ILCS 120/2-5(18)], unless the items are transferred as jewelry and therefore subject to tax. This exemption existed prior to the enactment of Section 2-70 and will not sunset;

I'm debating how best to resolve this. Should I send them a detailed explanation of the laws 12 U.S.C. 411, 31 U.S.C. 5112, 31 U.S.C. 5115, 31 U.S.C 5119?

I'm just trying to abide by their laws. ;)

Thanks everyone

Joseph

David Merrill
03-11-21, 02:53 AM
Thank you for that Joseph;

I got a call; one final question. He realized that the amount on the state form was different than the amount on Line 11 of the 1040.

So I suggested he single strike through the "Line 11" before mailing. The forms are simply unaccommodating to redemption. Redemption is outside the scope of debt. Exclusively mutual ultimates - debt and redemption.

But make it plain that you earned $0 taxable income. And make sure your claim is the exact amount reported by your employer by W-2 (client by 1099) as withholdings. Nothing more or less.

This is plain as you can make it and the law is that you make demand. No more burden is upon you.

By your story, it agrees with the brain trust experience too, the states can no longer play ignorant. Maybe they were even making honest mistakes and have been corrected by the OCC? This is the feeling I get, so thank you for sharing here. People are more and more just shuffling redemption off into the lost or circular file. Crummy - but it is hard to prove dishonor when they just pretend they lost it.

They stopped attaching dates to the report. We are talking about collusion between the US Treasury, the USDC, the DoJ and the Postmaster General with Registered Mail. So yesterday I called the process server who mailed it and offered him $100 to follow up on the lost RM package. Then look - magically delivered:

So get a close look! Twelve days for Registered Mail - three days tops. And delivered in the middle of the night? I will just bet it got dropped behind a heavy file cabinet in the mail room "by accident". What in the world? Delivering mail in the middle of the night?

joseph3r
03-11-21, 04:09 AM
Hi Dave and thanks for replying. Yes! Exactly that. Line 11 needed to be added manually as mine should have. I think maybe line 11 should have been typed in as [76,817]. This is what I did for this year's state return so I'll see how they respond this time around. As far as that tracking is concerned, I work at the post office and you're right about collusion but as I see it, you and many others here have developed names and reputations and you got flagged and have been put on whatever list, red or black or something. All my correspondence was sent via certified mail and delivered during normal business hours but maybe D.C. operates differently since it is the main hub for all commerce. I'm curious now so I'll ask.

David Merrill
03-11-21, 10:25 AM
The math still fails the Narrative. I am tending for the math in the columns, albeit putting in a [NEGATIVE] amount twice rubs me the wrong way. But this amendment required plasticity in the right hemisphere - which is more to the point.

I am not a tax preparer. I am the intelligence nexus for a brain trust posting for a virtual consulate club, coordinating a real time interactive geopolitical social engineering platform to carefully regulate the release valve system for the confidence and security building measures sustaining the illusion debt can be used for currency (SDR's).

Since it changes quarterly - search engine "Fed Assets Current (https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm)" for the one-page report and pay particular attention to Footnotes 1-2. Rather than posting a photo.

P.S. With the California suitor, $4K is a chunk of change and the State owes it back to him, whether the State likes that or not. So I am helping him. But it may turn out that the FTB will not pay out. Teaching the state is worth the effort to me, so long as he gets his federal refund. But then it is not my wallet.

Timing in Strategy - MUSASHI Miyamoto (memorized)

Do not think dishonestly
The Way is in training
Become acquianted with every art
Learn the ways of every occupation
Distinguish between gain and loss in worldly matters
Develop intuitive judgment and an understanding for all things
perceive those things that cannot be seen
Pay attention even to trifles
Do nothing that is of no use

From A Book of Five Rings (https://www.amazon.com/Book-Five-Rings-Miyamoto-Musashi/dp/1935785974/ref=pd_lpo_14_img_1/135-0225570-8003605?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1935785974&pd_rd_r=cf88cc5b-c858-4964-b2b6-4f032ff7b4c8&pd_rd_w=Zfa3h&pd_rd_wg=klrVQ&pf_rd_p=16b28406-aa34-451d-8a2e-b3930ada000c&pf_rd_r=8QWSMMQN3YPZS09HMHDQ&psc=1&refRID=8QWSMMQN3YPZS09HMHDQ) - Overlook Press

joseph3r
03-12-21, 01:14 AM
Thanks Dave. I see your point on this. But when I did speak to an actual person from the state he literally repeated everything like he was a recording, and since I mailed a paper return they had to look through everything page by page so they have to know what I'm doing so they must be indeed testing my resolve. I thought to give it a try giving them a figure to look at instead of "0" might give a different reaction. Thanks again for your input.

David Merrill
03-13-21, 10:36 AM
Thanks Dave. I see your point on this. But when I did speak to an actual person from the state he literally repeated everything like he was a recording, and since I mailed a paper return they had to look through everything page by page so they have to know what I'm doing so they must be indeed testing my resolve. I thought to give it a try giving them a figure to look at instead of "0" might give a different reaction. Thanks again for your input.

I hope you can give us a feel for what is going on with our claims - serving mail at three in the morning like that.

Waiver of Tort, especially upon the NY CODE is a very powerful financial tool.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6107&d=1598957748

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3113&d=1445555860

joseph3r
03-15-21, 06:22 PM
After reading all that all I can say is that the only thing missing is the Kissinger cables.. As to the delay and delivery of your registered letter I can point to this:

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter83&edition=prelim

Specifically 1700,1701, 1702, and 1703. Postal inspectors and postal police are considered one of the highest levels of law enforcement so I'm told. These are serious offenses and are strictly enforced. When you said collusion you should have added corruption as well. You guys are pulling up laws and history that's been buried deliberately and forgotten. The local level of management can't answer your question so I'll try and contact the district manager and the NALC president Rolando so hopefully I can get an answer, I'm very curious as well.

Keep in mind that the postal service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Mail processing never stops but to deliver something in the wee hours of the morning after an inquiry is very suspicious. A regular craft employee would not have delivered this.

David Merrill
03-15-21, 07:00 PM
After reading all that all I can say is that the only thing missing is the Kissinger cables.. As to the delay and delivery of your registered letter I can point to this:

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter83&edition=prelim

Specifically 1700,1701, 1702, and 1703. Postal inspectors and postal police are considered one of the highest levels of law enforcement so I'm told. These are serious offenses and are strictly enforced. When you said collusion you should have added corruption as well. You guys are pulling up laws and history that's been buried deliberately and forgotten. The local level of management can't answer your question so I'll try and contact the district manager and the NALC president Rolando so hopefully I can get an answer, I'm very curious as well.

Keep in mind that the postal service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Mail processing never stops but to deliver something in the wee hours of the morning after an inquiry is very suspicious. A regular craft employee would not have delivered this.

Thank you so much for your attention and awareness. This part of the echo chamber is wonderful!

P.S. I agree with the authority assessment too. There is a "postal roads" clause in the Constitution being enforced upon Congressional bond.

joseph3r
03-15-21, 08:16 PM
Thank you so much for your attention and awareness. This part of the echo chamber is wonderful!

P.S. I agree with the authority assessment too. There is a "postal roads" clause in the Constitution being enforced upon Congressional bond.

I have learned that when it comes to law there's a public and a private side to everything. The Postal Service is a grey area in government where it's independent but overseen by Congress. usps.com is the public/corporate/commercial side and if it were an official part of the federal government we would be usps.org or usps.gov. The General Post Office still exists for those that know how to use it.

I did talk with someone in D.C. about the delay and final delivery and their answer makes some sense. Some areas have been a little delayed due to the pandemic and I'm guessing the letter was delivered at 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue so no P.O. box that would explain being delivered so early, and maybe they have their own personnel service for picking up and dropping off correspondences. They get a large amount of volume and that operates at 24 hours too.

David Merrill
03-15-21, 09:15 PM
I have learned that when it comes to law there's a public and a private side to everything. The Postal Service is a grey area in government where it's independent but overseen by Congress. usps.com is the public/corporate/commercial side and if it were an official part of the federal government we would be usps.org or usps.gov. The General Post Office still exists for those that know how to use it.

I did talk with someone in D.C. about the delay and final delivery and their answer makes some sense. Some areas have been a little delayed due to the pandemic and I'm guessing the letter was delivered at 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue so no P.O. box that would explain being delivered so early, and maybe they have their own personnel service for picking up and dropping off correspondences. They get a large amount of volume and that operates at 24 hours too.

Thank you. I appreciate your investigation and experience.

Michael Joseph
03-16-21, 02:02 AM

Best regards,
MJ

joseph3r
03-16-21, 02:50 AM
Thanks for that MJ, I do enjoy history. I ran across something a few years back about comprehending the estate & office. The writer wrote in great detail about the USPO and I'll cite a portion of it. I wouldn't be surprised if you've already read it.

"A “post” is another name for a courier and has its beginning in scripture: Jeremiah 51:31 One post shall
run to meet another and one messenger to meet another, to shew the king of Babylon that his city is taken at one
end. 2 Chronicles 30:6: So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and
Judah. Esther 3:13; And the letters were sent by posts into all the king's provinces...” Scripture records messages
being sent “by the hands of messengers” (1 Samuel 11:7) and, Job 1:14, “And there came a messenger unto Job,
and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:” These messages were delivered using the
current means of movement at the time: Esther 8:10,14, “And he wrote in the king Ahasuerus’ name, and sealed it
with the king’s ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, and riders on mules, camels, and young dromedaries:
So the posts that rode upon mules and camels went out”. Thus, postman would be letter carriers. The posts were
initially set up for governmental purposes, between different rulers in their own country as well as neighboring
countries. Post is established and continued by Post Treaties. General Post Office is the “Post Office Generally”.
The Post Treaties are General Post to General Post."

"The general post office was not for commercial purposes and was strictly for fellowship between the
brothers. Paul’s letters were not delivered by Caesar’s men, but by brothers in Christ and that is the general post
office. Throughout history, there has always been the general post office and the governmental post office and
they are different, now called the current system, i.e. the United States Postal Service (USPS) is commercial.
Even though the USPS is commercial, it retains the non-commercial aspect, United States Post Office
(USPO). It is based on the original general post office (GPO). It does not exist without tracing its roots to the
original general post office. As with everything, the created cannot do away with the creator. Therefore, that
original creation by the brothers’ fellowshipping among each other is still in existence; they have never done
away with it. In all their statutes, every time they come up with a new statutory entity, they would never do away
with the general post office, therefore it still exists.
The GPO is not mentioned in the Domestic Mail Manual because the Domestic Mail Manual denotes
commerce. Everyone is presumed to be in commerce. Nevertheless, it is only a presumption, and that is where
you come in to rebut that presumption. You rebut it by not engaging in commercial activity and not receiving
your mail at an address, etc.
There were actually two different general post offices. The Post Master General today wears about
seven hats as about seven different entities to the postal system exist. He wears the original hat as a caretaker of
the original general post office. He is also the caretaker of the General Post Office. The General Post Office was
an “Act”; it was created on February 20, 1792, which was for governmental business. The Act, made detailed
provisions for the post office and also established a separate general post office for governmental purposes:
Chapter VIII - An Act to establish the Post Office and Post Roads within the United States. Section 3. And it be
further enacted, that there shall be established, at the seat of the government of the United States, a General Post
Office."

Thanks all,
Joseph

David Merrill
03-16-21, 09:27 AM
I view the USPS as a private contractor for the public Post Office. The contract continued in good behavior until the other night. There are several other instances I believe in but recent. So the multiple witness doctrine found in the Bible applies. I first wrote "from" the Bible but have discovered that the Bible is a scriptural parable of the actual Sumarian/Mesopotamian/Egyptian historical record.

This document might shed some light. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=802&d=1326825396)

A crucial element to this development, last week is the end of war. 2016 was Super Jubilee (3500 years since the Invasion of Canaan) and properly executed.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5576&d=1568365290

The private contract with the USPS developed the full public and private sides in the NIXON Administration.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=385&d=1303485831

Of course TRUMP took full advantage of my directive. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5851&d=1588188137)

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6258&d=1606118798

Michael Joseph
03-16-21, 12:58 PM
Hi Joseph,

Yes, your post is a good reminder. We have mailed many a letter general post for $0.03 in stamps. We had to learn to "call for our mail" but that was easy enough once the clerks got used to me. We did this for years as an experiment but later found it was more cost effective to pay the first class stamp to have the postal service make the livery of the mail to my residence.

Also we noticed that the post master has the authority to cancel a first class stamp under philately. This fact is very useful in terms of a witness to our issue.

Best regards,
MJ

lorne
03-17-21, 03:24 AM
In your federal Form-1040 filing example, it could be problematic to subtract the entire gross pay [76817] as redeemed lawful money (assuming this is a W-2 employee). For the simple fact the employee would not have the full $76817 in checks to redeem. At a minimum, deductions for Medicare & Social Security would be withheld from the paycheck before the worker could make a demand.

Seems safer to use the total of redeemed checks for the year [say $64413] as shown below. This would result in $12404 of income yet still no taxable income and no federal income tax due.

I guess you could make the argument of "redeemed" - that Notice & Demand to US Treasury for all transactions demanded in lawful money supersedes the W4 employment contract of the "employee" working for "employer". But I'm not so sure.

joseph3r
03-17-21, 05:19 AM
Thanks Lorne, I just signed in and was in the process of messaging you about this because I saw your examples on Turbo tax. David showed examples also so I'm in good shape, I'm messaging you anyways I'm curious about the 1099_NEC and 1099_R. Yeah, with your above example $12,400 and below is not taxable (you're $4.00 over :D). My W2 is automatically adjusted for deductions (insurance, dues, etc.) so my AGI would actually be $76817. I figured out my mistake on my state return.

All you guys are awesome and thanks for the patience for all us newcomers. And I'll be donating when I receive my refund to help further the cause.

Thanks all, Joseph

marcel
03-17-21, 06:55 PM
If you have a kid you're due a $1400 refund.

joseph3r
03-17-21, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the reply Marcel. I understand the point is to get to 0. 0 taxable income PERIOD so I just focus on the income earned and not be concerned with deductions and credits. I think I'll be exempting myself from even paying anymore as that money can be useful for something else after this year.

David Merrill
03-17-21, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the reply Marcel. I understand the point is to get to 0. 0 taxable income PERIOD so I just focus on the income earned and not be concerned with deductions and credits. I think I'll be exempting myself from even paying anymore as that money can be useful for something else after this year.

Thank you Joseph;

COVID has been very, very nice to many! But especially to the Redeemed.

P.S. Treasury Bubbles are nice; until they are not.

joseph3r
03-17-21, 08:40 PM
Yeah well... nothing's for free and prices have gone up on EVERYTHING so... besides those payments are coming out of our trusts anyways.

Thanks again guys, Joseph

joseph3r
03-17-21, 10:07 PM
"So get a close look! Twelve days for Registered Mail - three days tops. And delivered in the middle of the night? I will just bet it got dropped behind a heavy file cabinet in the mail room "by accident". What in the world? Delivering mail in the middle of the night?"

One last thing about registered mail; registered mail gets handled very differently than regular mail or accountable mail like certified or express. It's considered more secured so the process is a little slower with procedure. It is odd that it gets scanned delivered in the wee hours of the morning after being "inquired" but at least it showed up. If it ever happens again then it's not a coincidence.

I'm curious about that claim. This was originally drafted in 2001 so you guys have been after this for a while now. So 20 years of going back and forth with the agencies you cited?

David Merrill
03-17-21, 11:49 PM
Yeah well... nothing's for free and prices have gone up on EVERYTHING so... besides those payments are coming out of our trusts anyways.

Thanks again guys, Joseph

Never a guilt trip around here. Castle Church service is to contemplate what guilt has been doing for you lately? To you?

"So get a close look! Twelve days for Registered Mail - three days tops. And delivered in the middle of the night? I will just bet it got dropped behind a heavy file cabinet in the mail room "by accident". What in the world? Delivering mail in the middle of the night?"

One last thing about registered mail; registered mail gets handled very differently than regular mail or accountable mail like certified or express. It's considered more secured so the process is a little slower with procedure. It is odd that it gets scanned delivered in the wee hours of the morning after being "inquired" but at least it showed up. If it ever happens again then it's not a coincidence.

I'm curious about that claim. This was originally drafted in 2001 so you guys have been after this for a while now. So 20 years of going back and forth with the agencies you cited?

It is so much more simple.

I think that until the mind is on the road to redemption the Bill of Exchange can only be comprehended as controversial. Belligerent parties going "back and forth". In that format we find it beginning formally April 15, 1861.

joseph3r
03-18-21, 12:21 AM
Never a guilt trip around here. Castle Church service is to contemplate what guilt has been doing for you lately? To you?

It is so much more simple.

I think that until the mind is on the road to redemption the Bill of Exchange can only be comprehended as controversial. Belligerent parties going "back and forth". In that format we find it beginning formally April 15, 1861.

I was referring to the government so if there was any misunderstandings then it's on me for not clarifying.

The beginning of the Civil War. I got it now.

David Merrill
03-18-21, 09:33 AM
It ended with the 70th Jubilee - 2016 (3,500 years from the Invasion of Canaan); as in the Daniel Cycle from the First Constitution at Nehemiah 10 (2,520 years from 503 BC). Now it falls upon Janet Louise YELLEN, former Governor of the Fed to restore honor through good behaviors at the US Treasury. There are several other Registered Mail items.

The Bible itself is parable for the Sumarian/Mesopotamian history in scripture form, meaning that it is designed to encapsulate truth but for the purposes of commercial priestcraft. The State was Babylon and Nebuchadnezzar captured the intellectual property of Israel, which was cultivated for the Invasion of Canaan. The Tower of Babel after the Flood was a characterization of Enlil YHVH encouraging the tribal bands around Mesopotamia to invade the highly cultivated academy, the Eden. The Amarna Letters prove out that Egypt's colonies in Canaan were under raids from bandits - the Habiru - Hebrews. Amenhotep VI (Moses), the son of Amenhotep III (Pharaoh) organized the transcendence of the once-native Israelites. They carried gold to Jethro, the High Vulcan (furnaces) and processed it into manna to feed and elevate the Israelites with coherent Meisner Field communications as battle strategy.

This was the Mind that Nebuchadnezzar captured by c523 BC, corporate charter sealed after twenty years, 503 BC plus 2,520 years - 2016. 9/11 was the Notice of what is at stake should the Temple Desecration continue. Notice the 30 Day Notice. August 13, 2001 to September 11, 2001.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6469&d=1613298679

In 2001 we found the attempted capture of Bishop Castle by the State of Colorado.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6450&d=1613212896

Jim wrote a sign about the Castle Salvage -

We recovered the Castle through Libel of Review in Denver. I remember well when the State tried again in 2014, spending the afternoon gathering oaths at the Secretary of State, just barely getting to the federal courthouse before closing.

We find the sanctity sacrosanct, if you can please forgive the redundancy:

There is the Demand for lawful money - "The Tabernacle for the Redemption of God's Lawful Money". There is genius behind the blatant madness:

https://youtu.be/mX9PjdhyOzw

The full name in trust - CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. Believe it or not, Jim's mind is redeemed, whether he knows it or not. But also, get a load of that rock! He loaded that off the side of the highway, by himself.

So now you might be starting to glimpse what is riding on YELLEN's current decision.

joseph3r
03-18-21, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the breakdown of this. I have read clips here and there about the Bishop Castle but I didn't understand till now. I'm in the process of catching up as you guys are way ahead so it'll be a while.

David Merrill
03-18-21, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the breakdown of this. I have read clips here and there about the Bishop Castle but I didn't understand till now. I'm in the process of catching up as you guys are way ahead so it'll be a while.

I currently employ the antenna for worldwide inoculation of the vaccine.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6469&d=1613298679

https://youtu.be/r8ZuHECHDpk

I too am always feeling there is so much to learn.

lorne
03-23-21, 02:14 PM
The Form 1040 instructions clearly say that W2 Box 1 - Wages are to be entered on Line 1 so I don't know how you arrived at the 76817 figure for Line 1 -Gross Income.

If you have a kid you're due a $1400 refund.
This brings up an interesting topic. For a segment of our society filing a tax return is a money making event. Thanks to generous credits in the tax code like EITC & Additional Child Tax Credit, lower income filers can get refunds larger than amounts paid in through withholding. For example, a couple making $25k/yr with 2 Allowances would have $1300 Fed Tax (25x52) and $1924 SS/Medicare taxes (37x52) withheld, yet eligible for a refund over $6000 if they had 2 children.

I know David does not advise asking (claim) for more than the $1300 Fed Tax withheld, but it could make redeeming lawful money a hard sell for this certain segment.

As for the reported Form 1099 income, I would list it as Other Income on Schedule 1 and subtract the amount of it redeemed in lawful money, as follows:

David Merrill
03-23-21, 03:12 PM
The Form 1040 instructions clearly say that W2 Box 1 - Wages are to be entered on Line 1 so I don't know how you arrived at the 76817 figure for Line 1 -Gross Income.

This brings up an interesting topic. For a segment of our society filing a tax return is a money making event. Thanks to generous credits in the tax code like EITC & Additional Child Tax Credit, lower income filers can get refunds larger than amounts paid in through withholding. For example, a couple making $25k/yr with 2 Allowances would have $1300 Fed Tax (25x52) and $1924 SS/Medicare taxes (37x52) withheld, yet eligible for a refund over $6000 if they had 2 children.

I know David does not advise asking (claim) for more than the $1300 Fed Tax withheld, but it could make redeeming lawful money a hard sell for this certain segment.

As for the reported Form 1099 income, I would list it as Other Income on Schedule 1 and subtract the amount of it redeemed in lawful money, as follows:

Redeeming lawful money is not for Lorne. That is what David Merrill thinks.

joseph3r
03-23-21, 08:31 PM
Thanks Lorne, that's exactly how I put it after I figured it out. Refund wise it didn't affect the overall refund as it stayed the same. I could have left it as it was but I figured if you're redeeming lawful money it's best to be consistent with all income that needs to be reported even if it falls below the $12,400 threshold.

David Merrill
03-23-21, 11:15 PM
Hi Joseph;

Just in case you were buying any line your employer is giving, about midnight delivery and 12-day RM delays.

This critical process, requesting redemption and forgiveness so a suitor can get her citizenship, and get her family clear of white genocide in South Africa was sent through customs in Miami after reaching its destination in DC. - Where I am certain it was opened and read.

Treasury of the United States
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20220

Cruel.

joseph3r
03-24-21, 12:02 AM
Hi Dave, after reading it and how it was WRITTEN emphasizing "COLUMBIA" gives me the impression that maybe the address was written wrong. I get letters with bad addresses but I know who they go to so the letters get delivered. I know from personal experience sending things internationally (in my case to and from South America, namely BRAZIL) has been a bad experience (personally and financially). Often times items are opened for inspection to make certain the items described are actually the items in the package. I'm speculating... this is an amnesty case? The last time I read anything about South Africa the government was taking back the land from white farmers...

As far as the Post Office is concerned I'm honestly at a loss. I can say from personal experience that since we have this Postmaster General De Joy, our service was and is horribly damaged because of the changes he instituted. There is collusion/corruption between the agencies. The Postal Service was always apolitical. And we know how the previous administration felt about what they considered "3rd world countries" as "sh$thole countries".. I can't think of anything to be of benefit. You used the word cruel. Cruelty is the point.

The tracking says that it's still in transit to its destination so now it's considered "lost". I've lost registered items while they were in Brazilian customs but never here in the states.

https://local12.com/news/nation-world/the-secretive-facility-where-usps-sends-and-sells-your-lost-mail-for-profit

https://www.uspsoig.gov/blog/lost-and-found-postal-service

I'm at a loss with this. Sorry I can't help more at least at this moment.

David Merrill
03-24-21, 01:44 AM
Hi Dave, after reading it and how it was WRITTEN emphasizing "COLUMBIA" gives me the impression that maybe the address was written wrong.

The address was written to "city of Washington, District of Columbia". This form is still used by Congress and the DoJ and USPS, with the Attorney General and US Treasury plus the customs officials in Miami and apparently Columbia too for not sending it back, decided to read that wrongly. Treasury of the United States at the top, and the ZIP code would have prevailed and it would never been misconstrued by so many people consistently - especially as Registered Mail. Since I have been using Registered Mail because of the careful security and reliability for decades I feel this is a proper assessment.

We are in a metaphysic of corruption.

joseph3r
03-24-21, 01:45 AM
It was tried to be given the benefit of a doubt. It was tried to put off as a coincidence or an honest mistake. So going through all the processes of elimination you have to come to a conclusion that fits. This is strike 2 coming from what was a reliable and popular government agency. Will there be a strike 3? Do you take photos of your mailings before they're mailed off? I can't think of anything else to add..

David Merrill
03-24-21, 10:01 AM
It was tried to be given the benefit of a doubt. It was tried to put off as a coincidence or an honest mistake. So going through all the processes of elimination you have to come to a conclusion that fits. This is strike 2 coming from what was a reliable and popular government agency. Will there be a strike 3? Do you take photos of your mailings before they're mailed off? I can't think of anything else to add..

Thanks. I enjoy methodical. From the brain trust:

My post office in Las Vegas, Nevada said the 20220 zip code is incorrect for the US Treasury. She claims it is 20229--her computer screen showed this as the correct zip code. I have been having success with deliveries using this updated zip code.

For what it's worth...
First Middle

However, 20220 is the ZIP on the website. (https://home.treasury.gov/utility/contact)

It was this corruption, upon indictment, that caused KAHN to close down the Albany Remand (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nrcS8GxSwhO7akYZJIOanyXvFQrdskq2/view?usp=sharing). (Start around Page 18 or 19.) But this is becoming the trend, like pointing out that the police are gone to petty criminals. There is no judicial review on administrative law. I am it - the court of record. Some of the suitors on the brain trust understand their redemption and others are simply redeemed.

The whole separation from God thing is unnatural - Original Sin. So if you are keeping count, then the claims arising from the Albany Remand are Strike Three. However, as I saw it Jonathan's assistant unknowingly sending a duplicate for filing was at the center of things - a biblical Two Witness system from the Code of Hammurabi.

But in light of the stakes, admission that I am it, PENDRAGON (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6452&d=1613213114), I can understand why the DoJ might whine that I shine light on the corruption. That is what antennae do - shine light.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6468&d=1613298645

Put simply, this is at the heart of what the DoJ is hiding:

So for the protection of the Teller Window that has replaced courts of law, the Department of Justice disgraces upon disgrace. Considering PENDRAGON takes All, well worth the petty $20M!

Uniform Laws by Congress - the Court Security Act of 2007 (https://legiscan.com/NJ/text/A2481/2014) adopted by the State of New Jersey.

A government record shall not include the following information which is deemed to be confidential for the purposes of P.L.1963, c.73 (C.47:1A-1 et seq.) as amended and supplemented:

any copy of an oath of allegiance, oath of office or any affirmation taken upon assuming the duties of any public office, or that oath or affirmation, taken by a current or former officer or employee in any public office or position in this State or in any county or municipality of this State, including members of the Legislative Branch, Executive Branch, Judicial Branch, and all law enforcement entities, except that the full name, title, and oath date of that person contained therein shall not be deemed confidential; and

Herein lie the keys to the kingdom for you too. For we also find:

"Biotechnology" means any technique that uses living organisms, or parts of living organisms, to make or modify products, to improve plants or animals, or to develop micro-organisms for specific uses; including the industrial use of recombinant DNA, cell fusion, and novel bioprocessing techniques.

This is a rider - slipping it in. People receiving NAV's nucleic acid vaccines are changing their transcripts. In law, they are caput lupinum, no longer human.

BOUVIER'S 1856

CAPUT LUPINUM, Eng. law. Having the head of a wolf. An outlawed felon was said to have the head of a wolf, and might have been killed by any one legally. Now, such killing would be murder. 1. Hale, Pl. C. 497. The rules of the common law on this subject are rauch more severe in their consequences, than the doctrine of the civil law relating to civil death. See 1 Toull. Droit Civil, n. 280, and pp. 254-5, note 3.

CIVIL DEATH, persons. The change of the state (q. v.) of a person who is declared civilly dead by judgment of a competent tribunal. In such case, the person against whom such sentence is pronounced is considered dead. 2 John. R. 218. See Gilb. Uses, 150; 2 Bulst. 188; Co. tit. 132; Jenk. Cent. 250; 1 Keble, 398; Prest. on Convey. 140. Vide Death, civil.

Civil death is the state of a person who, though possessing natural life, has lost all his civil rights, and, as to them, is considered as dead. A person convicted and attainted of felony, and sentenced to the state prison for life, is, in the state of New York, in consequence of the act of 29th of March, 1799, and by virtue of the conviction and sentence of imprisonment for life, to be considered as civilly dead.

Are you getting this? Slipping it in ==> SCREWED!

They still look human but they are not. They have become reprogrammable.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6406&d=1612363900

Reprogrammability Score according to MIT:

David Merrill
03-24-21, 03:33 PM
I noticed AstraZeneca is a candidate for the patent on the Prioritizing (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXw2qHdKqZj8gzkcYf4YjpqM9O-eXHsp/view?usp=sharing) of all vaccines.

With MIT more than busy Distributing.

joseph3r
03-24-21, 06:23 PM
I think a lot of us are concerned about this too. I have no intentions of getting vaccinated for anything, and I haven't had any vaccinations since I was a child in the 70's. I don't get sick. No flu or bronchitis, sinus infections or any other respiratory diseases, no allergies, nothing. The only thing that we have left that is truly "ours" is our own personal biological property, our "DNA" but eventually that won't be ours either. I travel abroad and eventually I will be given the choice: get the vaccines and have a vaccination passport or live my life in perpetual misery and they will make certain I am miserable, "shunned" and set apart from the rest of them. "Receive the mark of the beast" if you believe that.

I see the benefits in the technology that's being developed but then I also see the bad if it's used other than what it's intended for.

David Merrill
03-24-21, 09:17 PM
I think a lot of us are concerned about this too. I have no intentions of getting vaccinated for anything, and I haven't had any vaccinations since I was a child in the 70's. I don't get sick. No flu or bronchitis, sinus infections or any other respiratory diseases, no allergies, nothing. The only thing that we have left that is truly "ours" is our own personal biological property, our "DNA" but eventually that won't be ours either. I travel abroad and eventually I will be given the choice: get the vaccines and have a vaccination passport or live my life in perpetual misery and they will make certain I am miserable, "shunned" and set apart from the rest of them. "Receive the mark of the beast" if you believe that.

I see the benefits in the technology that's being developed but then I also see the bad if it's used other than what it's intended for.

I do not judge it religiously anymore. At least I like to think that is where my emotions lead.

For myself, I can feel it as synesthete. I often present my heritage as confluence of two dynastic bloodlines from ancient Sumeria/Mesopotamia. There is a very productive culling underway in order to preserve a biosphere compatible with the human form. It is just an interesting turn for me, to realize the legal implications of deviant genome.

Rather than start or conjoin in another thread, I am still relating this to State dominions. Congress has a system of Unified Law (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uniform). I became involved with this (https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/PLAW-110publ177/pdf/PLAW-110publ177.pdf) emotionally when a suitor became misled by Tim TURNER.

[CENTER]6565[CENTER]

For extra punishment he was being sent to Texas for sentencing. He instead fled and within a week or two turned himself in up in northern Colorado. He served out less than one year in a country club facility in Littleton, due to my amicus brief. In short, I blamed Tim, explaining that Ron was being deluded and that the CIA/NSA was using Tim's influence for an illegal intelligence mill.

joseph3r
03-24-21, 10:15 PM
I do not judge it religiously anymore. At least I like to think that is where my emotions lead.

For myself, I can feel it as synesthete. I often present my heritage as confluence of two dynastic bloodlines from ancient Sumeria/Mesopotamia. There is a very productive culling underway in order to preserve a biosphere compatible with the human form. It is just an interesting turn for me, to realize the legal implications of deviant genome.

Rather than start or conjoin in another thread, I am still relating this to State dominions. Congress has a system of Unified Law (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uniform). I became involved with this (https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/PLAW-110publ177/pdf/PLAW-110publ177.pdf) emotionally when a suitor became misled by Tim TURNER.

[CENTER]6565[CENTER]

For extra punishment he was being sent to Texas for sentencing. He instead fled and within a week or two turned himself in up in northern Colorado. He served out less than one year in a country club facility in Littleton, due to my amicus brief. In short, I blamed Tim, explaining that Ron was being deluded and that the CIA/NSA was using Tim's influence for an illegal intelligence mill.

PUBLIC LAW 110–177.. So they are above the law and immune from prosecution.