PDA

View Full Version : Lawful Money redeemer prepping for meme stock short squeezes in a rollover IRA

teamsnowden
07-02-21, 06:40 PM
Lawful money redeemer here since 2013. My checking account at Wells Fargo has the lawful money demand on a paper application for the account and I have a copy so I’m good to go there for my employment income and have been for years.

My 401k from a previous employer got rolled over and I decided to move that into Index Funds, stocks, and also Meme stocks like AMC and GME.

Hypothetically we hope and say that $50 meme stocks go to $100,000 per share, humor me please, it may happen it may not. I’d be curious to see a thread here entirely about Reddit Meme stocks but the question of the day for this thread…

I don’t have a special signature card at Fidelity (my IRA rollover account broker). Let’s say I become an overnight millionaire who normally redeems lawful money via my checking account and has been income tax exempt without complication for almost a decade. Assuming the overnight millionaire thing happens sooner or later from a short squeeze, how would I prepare for this to avoid massive cap gains tax and early withdrawal penalties if I wanted to enjoy a portion of the money (I’m in my 30s)? Would it be as simple as sell and transfer it into my lawful money account or sell and request a check to be safe and stamp it with my LM demand? Would I be covered to avoid penalties and taxation?

Thank you for humoring me.

David Merrill
07-02-21, 11:48 PM
Lawful money redeemer here since 2013. My checking account at Wells Fargo has the lawful money demand on a paper application for the account and I have a copy so I’m good to go there for my employment income and have been for years.

My 401k from a previous employer got rolled over and I decided to move that into Index Funds, stocks, and also Meme stocks like AMC and GME.

Hypothetically we hope and say that $50 meme stocks go to $100,000 per share, humor me please, it may happen it may not. I’d be curious to see a thread here entirely about Reddit Meme stocks but the question of the day for this thread…

I don’t have a special signature card at Fidelity (my IRA rollover account broker). Let’s say I become an overnight millionaire who normally redeems lawful money via my checking account and has been income tax exempt without complication for almost a decade. Assuming the overnight millionaire thing happens sooner or later from a short squeeze, how would I prepare for this to avoid massive cap gains tax and early withdrawal penalties if I wanted to enjoy a portion of the money (I’m in my 30s)? Would it be as simple as sell and transfer it into my lawful money account or sell and request a check to be safe and stamp it with my LM demand? Would I be covered to avoid penalties and taxation?

Thank you for humoring me.

Would it be as simple as sell and transfer it into my lawful money account or sell and request a check to be safe and stamp it with my LM demand?

Both should work. If you get the check deposit it into the Lawful Money account.

Title 31 USC §5115 (https://uscode.house.gov/) stipulates there is only $300M in US notes allowed into circulation. And we have a high end tax accountant estimating that will be exceeded in two years, for his business plan. We have already seen a chain of credit unions shut down. Also a group of lawful money trustees, their accounts at a major bank were identified and shut down - "We don't want to be your trustee."

Maybe what you should do is dedicate a percentage of your portfolio to keeping the cash window open. Let's pretend you can cash out $4K or so every month or so just to know how you will do it after your short squeeze. This will keep you in practice, and keep a precedent process open.

What I am describing is that there may be a window. Or Congress may be compelled to address the use of US notes, even in the form of Federal Reserve notes. It is the same old story, but it will look new and unequivocal to some. The gold is earmarked worth $42.22/ounce for this event where it comes back into the system. When people lose trust the SDR will collapse. Search "Fed Assets Current (https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm)". Look at the footnotes.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6258&d=1606118798

David Merrill
07-03-21, 07:44 AM
P.S. Like MJ says - Six Friends - I have no trust in you.

member state bank => trusts the Fed
non-member state bank => does not trust the Fed

This is what the law provides, as it is written in future tense. It is written for the lawless because God is Now. That is to say all black letter law is written in contemplation of breach of trust.

So be careful how far you trust government in general.

Redemption means you are not in debt. Being in debt means you are not redeemed. If you are worried about the money then your mind is still captivated.

teamsnowden
07-07-21, 12:17 AM
Insightful as always, thank you very much David!

marcel
07-10-21, 01:43 PM
Lawful money gains are the best! It means never having to say "I owe you" to the taxman.

How is your portfolio doing? Do you have a maxim (https://img1.etsystatic.com/003/0/7188805/il_570xN.376997505_k9yj.jpg) for stock selection or do you just mimic the successful traders like roaringkitty?

teamsnowden
07-11-21, 10:07 PM
I’m just going with the flow on AMC and GME. I got in high for GME so I’m breaking even there. I learned to not be an emotional trader and accordingly have AMC gains as high as 300%. I believe we will see record setting short squeezes on both and AMC is significantly undervalued. Right now the game with AMC especially is to buy the dips, hold, hold, ignore the dips with relation to your existing shares, buy more (discounted shares), ignore the share price for your existing shares, hold, hold, hold until the squeeze. The hedge fund managers have to cover their short positions and the SEC is hopefully a friend to the retail investor (as opposed to the hedge fund managers) in regulating that all the shorts have to be covered, they have to buy back their shares and we own 80+% so we as retail investors hypothetically set the price by buying and holding to cause an upward movement to price on the supply/demand graph. The previous instruction of hold, hold, hold should drive the price to hopefully unthinkable levels like 50K to 500K or more per share. It’s a crazy, wild roller coaster and you truly get to teach yourself the discipline of patience and being logical instead of emotional. These are just my observations and experience, marcel, and I hope I’m right. I’m excited for the SEC to hopefully be the catalyst that sets off this crazy chain of short squeezes with GME and AMC. Hopefully sooner than later. (None of this is financial advice). Thanks again David and marcel, this is a great forum.

David Merrill
07-12-21, 02:28 AM
I’m just going with the flow on AMC and GME. I got in high for GME so I’m breaking even there. I learned to not be an emotional trader and accordingly have AMC gains as high as 300%. I believe we will see record setting short squeezes on both and AMC is significantly undervalued. Right now the game with AMC especially is to buy the dips, hold, hold, ignore the dips with relation to your existing shares, buy more (discounted shares), ignore the share price for your existing shares, hold, hold, hold until the squeeze. The hedge fund managers have to cover their short positions and the SEC is hopefully a friend to the retail investor (as opposed to the hedge fund managers) in regulating that all the shorts have to be covered, they have to buy back their shares and we own 80+% so we as retail investors hypothetically set the price by buying and holding to cause an upward movement to price on the supply/demand graph. The previous instruction of hold, hold, hold should drive the price to hopefully unthinkable levels like 50K to 500K or more per share. It’s a crazy, wild roller coaster and you truly get to teach yourself the discipline of patience and being logical instead of emotional. These are just my observations and experience, marcel, and I hope I’m right. I’m excited for the SEC to hopefully be the catalyst that sets off this crazy chain of short squeezes with GME and AMC. Hopefully sooner than later. (None of this is financial advice). Thanks again David and marcel, this is a great forum.

You are welcome.

joseph3r
08-01-21, 11:05 PM
Hi, I'm in the same boat. I have Fidelity too and you can create a nickname.

teamsnowden
08-02-21, 07:46 PM
Hi, I'm in the same boat. I have Fidelity too and you can create a nickname.

Great idea, nice little extra layer of record formation! Let's go, Apes!

joseph3r
08-02-21, 10:19 PM
This is the way... :cool:

teamsnowden
09-17-21, 09:26 PM
So much corruption still unfolding in the market. I vaguely remember seeing a post by David that he stated he nearly affected China's credit rating at some point but was ultimately blockaded by CCP's state run newspapers. David, we are counting on two stocks AMC/GME with negative betas to go to the moon when the stock market crashes. Any tips for us impatient types to accelerate the market crash that the man himself (Warren Buffett) says is way overdue for a correction? *not financial advice and not seeking financial advice, post is hypothetical and borderline satirical

I am very curious however as to your take, David on this entire AMC/GME, Citadel, synthetic shares, naked shorting, over leveraging and derivative trading situation that is being exposed by these meme stocks that are now much more than meme stocks. I ask this because I regard you as highly intellectual on economics, finance, law, and even language. Thank you.

David Merrill
09-17-21, 10:07 PM
So much corruption still unfolding in the market. I vaguely remember seeing a post by David that he stated he nearly affected China's credit rating at some point but was ultimately blockaded by CCP's state run newspapers. David, we are counting on two stocks AMC/GME with negative betas to go to the moon when the stock market crashes. Any tips for us impatient types to accelerate the market crash that the man himself (Warren Buffett) says is way overdue for a correction? *not financial advice and not seeking financial advice, post is hypothetical and borderline satirical

I am very curious however as to your take, David on this entire AMC/GME, Citadel, synthetic shares, naked shorting, over leveraging and derivative trading situation that is being exposed by these meme stocks that are now much more than meme stocks. I ask this because I regard you as highly intellectual on economics, finance, law, and even language. Thank you.

Thank you for the confidence. You will find this rewarding.

My intention sustains Final Judgment.

There are currently 55K more emails going out, of the original 72K.

Here is the message and the link is to the Final Judgment (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DIIo-5z7SdhapGI5b6dDL4rtjM46L3GD/view?usp=sharing). It is also loaded up here on StSC (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6744&d=1631387458).

Here is service on the US Treasury (https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input):

RE285186768US
Final Judgment

RF169188334US
Mel Treasury

Notice that this judgment is stultifying Academia. The editor can tell this is related to quantum and parallel processing but I am providing evidence, not a proof. So it almost fits.

When the service on the US Treasury is complete - one witness is my process server, the other is myself - PENDRAGON. Then we might see the Treasury Bubble I am speaking of burst. I offered China the $20M Lien for $50M way back when, maybe 2012. Buying Colorado would have been a good investment even at that price. They passed my offer up in silence.

I do not want to spit out biblical prophecy more than what you read from Revelation and Ezekiel on the Final Judgment. Not yet, anyway. Just keep your eyes open for now, okay?

marcel
09-18-21, 02:08 PM
Your editor missed a couple...

remdecivir --> remdesivir

New England Journal --> New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110475

Keeping my eyes open.

David Merrill
09-18-21, 04:13 PM
Your editor missed a couple...

remdecivir --> remdesivir

New England Journal --> New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110475

Keeping my eyes open.

Thanks. I like to be assured somebody actually reads things. I broke the word out to memorize it:

verb

past tense: decimated; past participle: decimated

1. kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage or part of.
"the project would decimate the fragile wetland wilderness"

Which led to the misspelling.

David Merrill
09-19-21, 09:29 AM
My final judgment overloads Academia. I have tried sharing it three times.

Some Crosstalk might be helpful:

Greetings friend!

I hope all is well with you and your life is blessed by the Almighty ????

I found this guy talking about lawful money whether he knows it or not and I thought his wording was cool
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-biggest-thief-of-all-time-in-world-history/answer/Jeff-Benner-1

Secondly, it's been about 2.5 months since I received the certified mail respond that my tax return to YELLEN was forwarded to Austin Texas IRS office for some unknown reason. Is there anything I should do or simply keep waiting?

Thanks in advance,
First Middle
Sent from ProtonMail mobile

Things are moving swiftly on this popping the Treasury Bubble. COVID-19 has prompted an intense campaign of free money. By far, most of it never makes it to paper - like Amazon with its Fulfillment Centers. My girlfriend worked the next block over and there was nothing they could do about the many deliveries that never arrived, because they were delivered to the Fulfillment Center instead. And I do it myself; I buy a lot of my research toys without ever handling any money except by mouse click.

This moves to the auto industry. There are many cars in partial states of production stuck because of all the empty shipping crates. China already owns all this new infrastructure going into place. By buying up more than 20% of our national debt/endorser SDR China can buy whatever it wants here. They refuse to accept empty shipping crates, refusing also to run up a bigger bill against the US Treasury. So this holds up parts. In order to stay in business car dealerships are hunting for new looking vehicles. I know a guy who bought his dream truck (red, full sized) and was taking very good care of it. Somebody bought it off him for thousands more than he paid. How come? Because the dealership was compelled to sell it for a song, just to keep vehicles moving through the dealership. The money does not matter, currency matters. Keep the flow of the current, currency. The reason is that they have no new vehicles because China will not send the parts of vehicles because they have no shipping crates to pack them in and load them on the freighters.

But we keep moving along because we have the mouse to click. And we have that free money to spend.

Treasury Bubble.

My point appertaining to the suitor waiting for his refund is a question. Did you redeem lawful money by demand for the tax year on the return? There may be a legal reason they divert and delay, rather than COVID-19 of course. If you were making demand for the tax year then we have developed a simpler way to acquire the US Treasury signature on the Registered Mail (attached). However, if you have simply put the redemption stamp on the electronic check stubs then you can try again, with the attached clerk instruction. I will help if that is how you wish to proceed. I think that when you can perfect the service on the Treasury then you compel the honor because YELLEN as US Governor for the IMF can make the adjustment.

The Treasury plays a game of hide and seek. Right now Janet Louise YELLEN is hiding from Notice of Final Judgment. Look for yourselves (https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input). Mel is a professional process server (https://rocksolidlegalsupport.com/):

RE285186768US
Final Judgment

RF169188334US
Mel Treasury

Your witness is helpful. So please watch and you suitors who should key into the Treasury Bubble, monitoring risk management can get a feel for yourselves. It may be Monday and I specified a signature required. But it is going to be a little difficult to avoid Proof of Service this way - two independent Registered Mail packages.
For now, that feels like the heart of the problem - that the US Treasury is playing dumb and neglecting its responsibility to be receptive to demand for lawful money persuant to Title 12 USC §411. The law says we make our demand at the US Treasury. So we should be able to communicate with the US Treasury.

Watch and see with me please. This week may be really big.

If YELLEN sends the billing to the agent, and the agent cannot make adjustment to the national debt, then the bill stops there. The agent will see no point in sending the bill back to the principal YELLEN. So YELLEN is being very clever to avoid service of process by not signing the Return Receipts.

Treasuries around the world have engaged a new money market. This will make 2008 seem like a simple transaction, by comparison.

teamsnowden
09-20-21, 05:18 PM
I read through this in its entirety and may have found myself having more questions than answers.

-the sample of recipients you showed on the mysql db, who is the audience receiving this (is it supposed to be government? just curious, because those few email addresses look somewhat spammy and I certainly could be wrong)
-could you explain the purpose and intended goal of this filing in just a few sentences as if I were a 10 year old, I know it's complicated and there's a lot of moving parts in that filing, but just the overall objective

Since COVID is part of your document, are you aware of Bechamp and Pasteur's different theories of health and sickness? You have taken many of us to a different battlefield with moving from endorsing private credit to redeeming public money, I feel as if you are putting up a damn good fight in Pasteur's germ THEORY (and virology), but are you aware of Bechamp's Terrain Theory model of health/disease? Here's a link https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdffVJbFxb96/ On his deathbed, Louier Pasteur, the champion of Germ theory that helped create our current allopathic medical system, along with big Pharma and it's billion dollar sick people industry, had these final words to say on his deathbed “Bernard was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” — Louis Pasteur. My statement and question here David is this: you are putting up a strong and noble battle using the commonly known model of germ theory/virology that we are all taught, but are you perhaps winning on the wrong battlefield? I mean this with absolutely no offense…*I just like sharing what I've learned and always ask questions. This forum always blows my mind away with impressive knowledge, even when I can't admit to fully understanding everything I hear back.

Edit: Apologies David, I just noticed this in your post
When the service on the US Treasury is complete - one witness is my process server, the other is myself - PENDRAGON. [B]Then we might see the Treasury Bubble I am speaking of burst. I offered China the $20M Lien for $50M way back when, maybe 2012. Buying Colorado would have been a good investment even at that price. They passed my offer up in silence.

David Merrill
09-21-21, 09:15 AM
I read through this in its entirety and may have found myself having more questions than answers.

-the sample of recipients you showed on the mysql db, who is the audience receiving this (is it supposed to be government? just curious, because those few email addresses look somewhat spammy and I certainly could be wrong)
-could you explain the purpose and intended goal of this filing in just a few sentences as if I were a 10 year old, I know it's complicated and there's a lot of moving parts in that filing, but just the overall objective

Since COVID is part of your document, are you aware of Bechamp and Pasteur's different theories of health and sickness? You have taken many of us to a different battlefield with moving from endorsing private credit to redeeming public money, I feel as if you are putting up a damn good fight in Pasteur's germ THEORY (and virology), but are you aware of Bechamp's Terrain Theory model of health/disease? Here's a link https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdffVJbFxb96/ On his deathbed, Louier Pasteur, the champion of Germ theory that helped create our current allopathic medical system, along with big Pharma and it's billion dollar sick people industry, had these final words to say on his deathbed “Bernard was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” — Louis Pasteur. My statement and question here David is this: you are putting up a strong and noble battle using the commonly known model of germ theory/virology that we are all taught, but are you perhaps winning on the wrong battlefield? I mean this with absolutely no offense…*I just like sharing what I've learned and always ask questions. This forum always blows my mind away with impressive knowledge, even when I can't admit to fully understanding everything I hear back.

Edit: Apologies David, I just noticed this in your post

When the service on the US Treasury is complete - one witness is my process server, the other is myself - PENDRAGON. [B]Then we might see the Treasury Bubble I am speaking of burst. I offered China the $20M Lien for $50M way back when, maybe 2012. Buying Colorado would have been a good investment even at that price. They passed my offer up in silence.

Also:

I vaguely remember seeing a post by David that he stated he nearly affected China's credit rating at some point but was ultimately blockaded by CCP's state run newspapers.

I recall that. Almost forgotten. It was the US credit that was briefly lowered.

First on my mind is that Registered Mail - 2 independently mailed packages - are setting in the post office in Washington DC and are not being delivered (https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input) to the US Treasury.

RE285186768US
Final Judgment

RF169188334US
Mel Treasury

I believe that the true vaccine for COVID can be examined in the terrain scenario. I was completely unaware of the school of thought until listening to Dr Robert O. YOUNG (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U8zrLgk6BgjqjVhTfDsJglzIxl84Bb8Q/view?usp=sharing) just yesterday. But that is more how I view things. He focuses on cytoplasm pH balance as the terrain. So maybe I have it incorrect.

The audience for the Final Judgment? See the email listing in this post (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2710-Doctors-sue-the-Government-about-the-NAV&p=27098&viewfull=1#post27098). These are by and large the attorneys of record in the now-thrown case against the health care leaders pushing the NAV. So this explains the Registered Mail hold at the DC post office.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6438&d=1612893910

This was the geopolitical social engineering for putting TRUMP in the Oval Office. This explains the nonsensical emails peppered with real email addresses. Good eye! I might have grabbed a sample for the screen shot that only contained .ru and realistic addresses, and you would have never caught on to the whispering. What you witness is a lazy at-home programmer who has fashioned a batch file to take a real address and move the dots around parsing one address into over a dozen addresses, automatically. These are real people, once named the Internet Research Agency (c 2016). I quashed that case revealing that Dabney has no bond.

This reveals something very interesting about cybercurrency and so this post remains herein this thread. Internet Whispering. There is political force in the Blockchain. It carries confidence and security building behind cybercurrency, by engaging massive data transactions. So registration here at this "saving to suitors'" virtual consulate counts not just as one vote, but that can engage an entire social media platform.

Sorry that is not for the 10-year old. But I think you can see most of the addresses are Russian, then Ukraine - where Hunter's leaky planted drive describes the contract with China. None of the registrants here are from China. China is puppeteer. Russia and the Ukraine are puppets. They would probably fire the lazy work at home programmer for his batch file and generating bogus email addresses like that. But for nobody notices but you. Good eye!

So the Platform trundles on, now only 33K outgoing emails remaining. And of course your notification, that you will never get. I sanitized your email address. This is only a small machination of the Platform but I enjoy watching it function.

Otherwise, PACER itself is fashioned on the principle of Court of Record being authority.

“Bernard [Bechamp] was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.” — Louis Pasteur. My statement and question here David is this: you are putting up a strong and noble battle using the commonly known model of germ theory/virology that we are all taught, but are you perhaps winning on the wrong battlefield?

I am still having difficulty accepting your premise. Looking back to Doc 15 - the patent - Waggle is based on radio, a 5G sweep around a resonant frequency for the capsid. Tickling the capsid into disassembling and revealing the RNA for Rife frequencies to destroy does not feel PASTEUR-ish to me. Maybe a shot of apple cider vinegar in the morning? Change the pH as terrain?

David Merrill
09-21-21, 04:04 PM
Tickling the capsid into disassembling and revealing the RNA for Rife frequencies to destroy does not feel PASTEUR-ish to me.

The mRNA premise that one might build an allergic reaction upon the spike protein, that seems quite PASTEUR. Consider the attached patents in conjunction to comprehend the heat and electricity required to build an app that can handle the NAV Victims. The graphene oxide and aluminum cage antennas being transceivers of location, health, biometrics and behavior modification, including agitating people into gathering mobs and selecting the mob's target(s) (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6776&d=1633314492).

You too, might realize that China is my puppet strung to this real time interactive geopolitical social engineering platform as China pulls the strings for the HUNTER leaky drive NOTICE China is watching the bedroom though Avast, Norton, FaceBook, CNN, Nextdoor etc... and can tell you if your cat is hiding under the bed, or is really at large.

Any reader should decide which is easier to swallow:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6519&d=1615220018

We are so immersed in the Bishop Castle filter, it is like asking for a fish to describe water.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6453&d=1613217446

In the Final Judgment we discuss, people are now selling their genome for transaction processing through Blockchain. I address this issue with Revelation and Ezekiel - trafficking in the souls of men.

All that equipment to simply manage the Culling, within my system. What a waste of heat!

Make no mistake, this is about world domination. It is my universe. My genome is on the Van Allen Belt, not Blockchain. I am out there alright. Out there is ME - I AM THAT I AM. China thinks world domination is being able to look into your kitchen, to decide what you want and to manufacture it high quality and get it to you for a song, with less that five mouse clicks. Fulfillment Centers galore!

So now you might see depopulation is a very good thing. If you have avoided inoculation, then you will see what I mean. In other words I consider using the entire universe, or symbolically the Van Allen Belt as terrain. We find by looking at the video of Robert O. YOUNG that he is tied to Mormon, and Brigham as his great, great grandfather. Interesting! Stew baits him into giving a emotional performance. And I can tell that Stew knew exactly how to do just that - by threatening his patriotism. Stew's first attack was deflected nicely but Robert fell to the second and blew his credibility out down the toilet. But I can tell he wanted to start off with your point about Pasteur v Terrain. Once emotionally involved in the morality of the Culling though, he did not stand a chance.

teamsnowden
09-21-21, 11:13 PM
More confusion and more questions, I'm going to sit down for a couple more hours tonight to make sense of it all the best I can. I notice that mail was delivered this morning. Your last set of attachments is quite prophetic, as I am wearing a QLink pendant around my neck (and have a TotalShield EMF protector in my home).

Another coincidence… I had my genome sequenced through Nebula a couple of years ago (not the full sequencing, only their low pass option). In as simplistic of terms as possible, am I in danger? I have not sold my genome to another company, although to be fair, I did upload it to another trait analysis service after reading through their privacy policy.

I did explicitly reserve my rights to sue Nebula without their arbitration option if needed and they acknowledge that wish in writing.

Edit: A couple more thoughts to follow
-Germ Theory and Terrain Theory may not necessarily be mutually exclusive, there exists a hybrid model, however, if we are to trust Pasteur's lifelong research, independent medical experiments for decades following his death, and Pasteur's deathbed statement, maybe Terrain Theory is actually Terrain Fact.
-It's interesting that the current proposed solution for triggering the AMC/GME squeeze and market crash is leaning towards ComputerShare. You of all people David, as well as readers of this forum who are struggling through the previous messages as I admittedly am, will appreciate this. ComputerShare enables us to register our shares of a stock in our name, instead of a registering to the broker (eg Fidelity), each share we REDEEM as our own, creates less opportunity for synthetic shares to be created in a dark pool exchanges by hedge funds such as (Citadel). Oddly enough, if we REDEEM our shares, it appears to be our REMEDY. Call me crazy (I've been called worse anyways) but this sure sounds like lawful money redemption. 513.33 M shares is the AMC float and 63.17 M shares is the GME float. So if we redeemed the smaller float, GME as shares in our own name without the brokerage, we can technically force the (currency of) stocks to go from elastic share lending/creation to an inelastic finite currency like Lawful Money with it's $300 Million constitutional "float." I think you've said it was or is a Bank Holiday or something grand when that happened and I think the market crash would be the 2021 version of this, as it will cause the economic crash, liquidity issues, and transfer of wealth from the greedy hedge funds to the common investor.

I'm not as poetic about this or certain of my theories, I'm still an amateur in the grand scheme of things (known as a "smooth brain" amongst the Reddit Apes). Per usual, the Ape disclaimer, I am not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice.

David Merrill
09-23-21, 03:24 AM
-It's interesting that the current proposed solution for triggering the AMC/GME squeeze and market crash is leaning towards ComputerShare. You of all people David, as well as readers of this forum who are struggling through the previous messages as I admittedly am, will appreciate this. ComputerShare enables us to register our shares of a stock in our name, instead of a registering to the broker (eg Fidelity), each share we REDEEM as our own, creates less opportunity for synthetic shares to be created in a dark pool exchanges by hedge funds such as (Citadel). Oddly enough, if we REDEEM our shares, it appears to be our REMEDY. Call me crazy (I've been called worse anyways) but this sure sounds like lawful money redemption. 513.33 M shares is the AMC float and 63.17 M shares is the GME float. So if we redeemed the smaller float, GME as shares in our own name without the brokerage, we can technically force the (currency of) stocks to go from elastic share lending/creation to an inelastic finite currency like Lawful Money with it's $300 Million constitutional "float." I think you've said it was or is a Bank Holiday or something grand when that happened and I think the market crash would be the 2021 version of this, as it will cause the economic crash, liquidity issues, and transfer of wealth from the greedy hedge funds to the common investor.

P.S.

In as simplistic of terms as possible, am I in danger?

I have a brain trust of redeemed minds. So it is not fatal to have intentionally cultivated an asynchronous (tattoo) "fatal" arrhythmia to avoid the psychic disease infiltrating the root system of the human chakras. I have severed the heart-line with the transfected root system of the human forest in order to survive. Therefore I am not the one to ask.

It reminds me of the Irishman in BRAVEHEART, praying and smiling. WALLACE inquires, What does God say about me? The Irishman replies, I am pretty sure you are fucked! ACIM (A Course in Miracles) states clearly - Above all things be not afraid of it.

So I am not going to go contrary to the posts herein and all the attachments. We are living through some very deadly times. I am in an environment where I see enough attrition to believe the VAERS system buffers us from half a million dead at least. I am witnessing enough media control to believe that the night crematoriums are burning a lot of bodies, but have not seen it. That is a potential intel. Search a map of crematoriums and find a high point in the night - look for smoke.

Then again, especially with the bifurcation echo (see items 8 and 32 (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6711&d=1627081065)) one stops seeing massive depopulation as a bad thing. Spaceship Earth needs a break to take a breath and re-balance nature.

Your post is compatible. I will sleep and add more.

joseph3r
09-23-21, 03:54 AM
"The pieces of a puzzle rarely reveal the entire image until they are assembled". I've been told that when too many coincidences happen in a short amount of time they weren't coincidences but a plan. Too many things have happened and are happening in a short amount of time. Early this morning I caught an article on Yahoo that was removed soon after about Wuhan scientists wanting to release corona virus in bat caves to inoculate them and it was titled:

"Wuhan scientists planned to release coronavirus particles into cave bats, leaked papers reveal".

I'm not going to dive into it it's just another piece to the puzzle. So we have the pandemic, the national debt approaching 29T, the stock market and world economy on the verge of collapse, "inflation", insurrections and civil discourse, the slow degradation and collapse of society, extreme weather and environmental changes, climate change?? I'm a nut job when I say the word "depopulation".

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden

I agree with all this when it comes to lawful money redemption as we are redeeming something real that is ours as compared creating and loaning out synthetic (fake like FRN) shares. When it collapses and it's gonna collapse I hope a lot of people have a plan or exit strategy. Have you created any trusts to safeguard all assets?

teamsnowden
10-03-21, 05:52 PM
"The pieces of a puzzle rarely reveal the entire image until they are assembled". I've been told that when too many coincidences happen in a short amount of time they weren't coincidences but a plan. Too many things have happened and are happening in a short amount of time. Early this morning I caught an article on Yahoo that was removed soon after about Wuhan scientists wanting to release corona virus in bat caves to inoculate them and it was titled:

"Wuhan scientists planned to release coronavirus particles into cave bats, leaked papers reveal".

I'm not going to dive into it it's just another piece to the puzzle. So we have the pandemic, the national debt approaching 29T, the stock market and world economy on the verge of collapse, "inflation", insurrections and civil discourse, the slow degradation and collapse of society, extreme weather and environmental changes, climate change?? I'm a nut job when I say the word "depopulation".

I agree with all this when it comes to lawful money redemption as we are redeeming something real that is ours as compared creating and loaning out synthetic (fake like FRN) shares. When it collapses and it's gonna collapse I hope a lot of people have a plan or exit strategy. Have you created any trusts to safeguard all assets?

I think the pandemic and vaccine are smokescreens… just as Christmas was for the Federal Reserve Act. We've got troublesome vaccines and 5G worldwide rollouts. I'm long known to have controversial viewpoints that don't border being shot down and called "conspiracy theories" but every day seems to expose a lot of conspiracy theories as more factual than theory. I take a lot of heat for it and that's okay by me. Might be time for me to re-read Revelation.

I know there's a section of the forum dedicated to Trusts, but I don't know that I understand Trusts 101 or have the ELI5 version of Bishop Castle either. Another can of worms that I'll open soon.

David Merrill
10-09-21, 10:54 AM
I think the pandemic and vaccine are smokescreens… just as Christmas was for the Federal Reserve Act. We've got troublesome vaccines and 5G worldwide rollouts. I'm long known to have controversial viewpoints that don't border being shot down and called "conspiracy theories" but every day seems to expose a lot of conspiracy theories as more factual than theory. I take a lot of heat for it and that's okay by me. Might be time for me to re-read Revelation.

I know there's a section of the forum dedicated to Trusts, but I don't know that I understand Trusts 101 or have the ELI5 version of Bishop Castle either. Another can of worms that I'll open soon.

Interesting comment! Thanks. (https://www.businessinsider.com/beyond-the-false-dawn-global-crisis-2020-2022-2011-2)

teamsnowden
10-15-21, 04:35 AM
Interesting comment! Thanks. (https://www.businessinsider.com/beyond-the-false-dawn-global-crisis-2020-2022-2011-2)

This article. Really solid…*and then you see the publish date. Wow.

Are there any updates or did I miss another thread about your mail's arrival? I'm curious about it's results and effects.

David Merrill
10-15-21, 05:08 PM
Are there any updates or did I miss another thread about your mail's arrival? I'm curious about it's results and effects.

I can only speculate what you mean by "my mail".

So I am not going to go contrary to the posts herein and all the attachments. We are living through some very deadly times. I am in an environment where I see enough attrition to believe the VAERS system buffers us from half a million dead at least. I am witnessing enough media control to believe that the night crematoriums are burning a lot of bodies, but have not seen it. That is a potential intel. Search a map of crematoriums and find a high point in the night - look for smoke.

This is the one item on my mind.

That is what is going on basically, the US Treasury is using their mail clerk, or DoJ to convince the USPS to evade process. Six months and the PRIORITY MAIL report is such a let down. The law is the law, and attorneys are the brunt end of all those great jokes for good reason. So if you are not a suitor yet, get in touch ($2,500). It is a bit of work fulfilling our part, making demand of the US Treasury but in many instances like $20K+ refunds of withholdings, well worth it! See the attached clerk instruction.

Upon the 2011 article, consider this (https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/10/technology-trends-2021-mckinsey/?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2759998_Agenda_weekly-15October2021&utm_term=&emailType=Agenda%20Weekly). And that Castle Church acquired per schedule GOOGLE/ALPHABET Inc. on 10/11/21 upon the 9/11/21 20-year Charter/Final Judgment (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6744&d=1631387458), all to the day. - Back to August 13, 1630 if you read closely. A whisper becomes a shout in throughout the Internet's preconscious at nearly 200K Users here at StSC. Remember that 'saving to suitors' is consulate. By being a member/user here you are a consul - once your mind has been redeemed.

Ownership is use. The holy grail of trust law is to hide the owner. So if you don't believe me, then you get my point.

Donald John was ousted from the Oval Office because he tried to save the USA from The Culling. There would have been no COVID panic if he had put his hydroxychloroquine into play. I am just saying... on the fact that the matrix and so very many hearts are already destroyed. The hospitals are the furnace of the holocaust - whatever the symptoms, the admission is COVID and the COVID ward administers remdesivir causing renal failure to fill the lungs. Then the outpatient exits through the hospital or county crematorium. Up in smoke - surgical annihilation.

TRUMP extended a $750M loan to Eastman-Kodak (https://www.cnet.com/news/kodak-gets-765m-loan-from-us-government-to-produce-medicines-reportedly-including-hydroxychloroquine/) to refine the raw materials for hydroxychloroquine, all local on EO #13449 attached.

So now he can come back hero after we mop up.

joseph3r
10-17-21, 06:02 AM
"SO HELP ME GOD", the God of trusts and corporations?

David Merrill
10-17-21, 07:50 AM
"SO HELP ME GOD", the God of trusts and corporations?

I looked around herein.

Hi All. I hope you and yours are well. Recently when I was bored out of my mind I took to reading the Parity Act. I found that the term Dollars is a term one might really consider. The reason being is that due to the Parity Act a Federal Reserve Dollar can buy just as much property as an United States Dollar and in the Parity Act one is relieved from the burden of Gold [or any other metal] thru the term Dollar.

I find it interesting how the mind is captured to the point where it only considers the transfer of property on the basis of Dollars. I am not disparaging you Chex rather in general I have noticed about the public how the public speaks. In terms of value I find many speak in Dollars.

To a house framer a hammer has value greater than Dollars because it has Use. And therein is the key, i think.

Everyone in the Kingdom [trust or House] must have a Use. That is not to degrade the Use because it is good to be useful to others. Enter the salesman stage left to put a value on uses. Lobbyist and the like. One complained to me the other day about property taxes. I responded with: do we not benefit in society upon the meager level of education provided at the base rung of public education? Would we rather prefer to be overrun by feral children/young adults?

Naturally taxes are paid upon the transfer of property. And clearly a basket of properties is held in an Estate or State is you prefer. Now then I shall make a large leap across the divide. When it gets right down to it - Government is a Religion. Because Government could not exist without the capturing of the mass mind. Sure enough when I look atop George Washington's head ($1 Note) I find an alter. He is the first United States President [Alpha] and whoa is that an Omega blanketing him? Indeed sir.

Federal Reserve Notes are not Fiat currency. Because said notes have the backing of property. In reality it is United States Notes that are fiat for they are backed solely on the promise of the United States Government to repay.

I suppose in the larger scheme of matters one must analyze one's business ventures and ask, did I make a use of the State or State property to effect a gain thru sale, bargain, transfer, conveyance, etc? Is it not practical to charge a rent for said use?

Let me say it another way. Did not Levi tithe to Melchizedok in the loins of Abraham? Levi not yet being born is subject to the agreements established by his Fathers. Should one choose to leave his Mother and Father and take a wife, then one must create a new House.

Heb 7:9* And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.*
Heb 7:10* For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.*

Enough of that for now. In my opinion one must ask if property was used to effect one's business affairs. And by property I refer to that which is lodged within a certain trust. Property of course is merely a concept acting upon a Thing. Said Thing can even be corporeal or incorporeal. But it is a Morpheus asked :What is real?

And now is the dream revealed. Best Regards, MJ

A reminder.

A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Blockchains which are readable by the public are widely used by cryptocurrencies. Private blockchains have been proposed for business use. Some marketing of blockchains has been called "snake oil".

Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data (generally represented as a merkle tree root hash). By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data. It is "an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way". For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without alteration of all subsequent blocks, which requires consensus of the network majority.