PDA

View Full Version : Treason & Trial for Traitors

Christopher Theodore
01-07-24, 12:34 AM
Treason & Trial for Traitors

People;

Quite the epic decade for us all, to say the least.

While it's been a while since I've spent time at this wonderful forum, I have been well (for those who remember me), and very busy.

Currently, I am over at the "virtual town square" Elon declared X (neXus is what I call it) to be, serving #ConstructiveNotice regarding #Trial4Traitors. The FBI 'wistleblower" Kyle of the SERAPHIN family, suspended from active duty, set up a "virtual post" in this "town square" and I have been "nailing" notice to it, and other places.

It will be a bit amateur looking - substance trumps form - because I feel it helps prevent escalating tensions for the masses to some degree.

Here's the main Notice, in part:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7118&d=1704586893

People are welcome to connect with me over there and examine the #ConstructiveNotice: @null_l33t & (and my alt, @DantesTableTop)

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore of the family of RHODES

P.S.

I didn't expect the combination of the financial solution presented by Congressional Order 101 & Donald's campaign promise to "pay off the National Debt" to provoke an obviously treasonous "bloodless revolution". CongressionalOrder101.wordpress.com

However, an end to the nearly $1T in yearly interest payments is absolutely a major motivation for some people.

Christopher Theodore
01-07-24, 12:43 AM
One more quick note. This is a complex issue already underway - process I am not directly involved with.

If this thread needs to move, feel free to move it to Announcements or a suitable sub-forum in the Saving to Suitors section.

Christopher Theodore
01-07-24, 01:04 AM
Elon's "virtual town square" declaration:

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1585619322239561https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1585619322239561728?s=20728?s=20

Christopher Theodore
01-09-24, 04:20 AM
I'm sure my current accounts are being monitored -- domestically & internationally -- due to my activity over the last several years. This was intended. If you're not on at least on watchlist, you're not doing it correctly. Just a heads up for guests and new members.

I'm also using Starlink, so Elon's crew is networked in too. I think Elon is an old school "True Heart" myself, but his people may be a bit rouge at times.

Christopher Theodore
01-09-24, 08:45 AM
The Constructive Notice, and accusation, was not against David Merrill or those helping host this forum for autonomous co-sovereigns of the States and the United States of America, however, there are certainly those giving the Treason various forms of Aid and Comfort who lurk here...

That said, I'm wondering if Quatloos is still running their psyops... and am going to go see if in the last 7 years they gave Aid & Comfort very soon. I detested the way they treated David and so many of us.

Christopher Theodore
01-09-24, 08:53 AM
We, the People AND Government vs. Corrupt Government.

I never thought of my self as involved with any anti-government movements that some may be involved with at past forums... regardless of other people's psychosis and delusions about me and others that used these types of forums.

David Merrill
01-10-24, 09:33 AM
The Constructive Notice, and accusation, was not against David Merrill or those helping host this forum for autonomous co-sovereigns of the States and the United States of America, however, there are certainly those giving the Treason various forms of Aid and Comfort who lurk here...

That said, I'm wondering if Quatloos is still running their psyops... and am going to go see if in the last 7 years they gave Aid & Comfort very soon. I detested the way they treated David and so many of us.

I learned something there, quite a bit.