PDA

View Full Version : Trust Law 101

Michael Joseph
05-12-11, 06:06 PM
many have claimed that Trust Law is created by the Kings of this Earth and many speak evil of rulers and heads of state to their own damnation. Let us now look with new Eyes:

Sovereign God comes to Abraham and settles an Agreement or Covenant. Did Abraham have any standing whatsoever to argue the terms and conditions of that Agreement? Answer: No. Emphatically, No. Who settled the Agreement? Yehovah. And the Settlor is Sovereign.

Who was blessed by the Agreement - ALL peoples. Do the ALL peoples have any idea that they are being blessed? No. These are beneficiaries in common. These benefit from an Agreement that is foreign to them. The beneficiary in no way has the standing or the right to change the terms of the agreement - only the Settlor can do that. And this shows that the beneficiary need not even know he/she is beneficiary and yet can still benefit.

Now in the example Yehovah is Trustor/Settlor. Yehovah as Creator is filed at Genesis 1 and Genesis 2. But notice Yehovah is Sovereign as Settlor. Notice also that Yehovah is also Grantor.

A testamentary trust is one in which the GRANTOR is DEAD. Do you think Yehovah to be dead? Think again friend.

One would better say The Old Covenant and the New Covenant. But even that is a misnomer because The Promise [new Covenant] was made 430 years prior to the giving of the Law [Torah]. So one might say The Fulfillment of the New Covenant.

Therefore the Trust is not testamentary as the United States trust [irrevocable] but it is a Living Trust [revocable] because the Grantor is ALIVE. An irrevocable trust is one where the Grantor has died or the Grantor relinguishes the Right to revoke the Grant.

Now, by and thru this Covenant made with Abram, later Abraham, comes Yehoshuah - God with Us - Yehovah Saves. And all things are gathered back to the principal, Yehovah, by and thru the Trustee, Yehoshuah. Yehoshuah is the Head of the body.

Or said another way, the commonwealth of Yisra'el is in Yehoshuah, as Trustee.

And all powers, states and peoples are UNDER Yehoshuah = The Word of Yehovah.

Therefore:

Yehovah = Trustor, Grantor and Settlor
Yehoshauh = Trustee
Mankind = Beneficiary

and i'll bet you thought Trust Law was the invention of some man. Think Again.

-------------------------------------------------

Now let us study man's creations - State.

Trustor/Creator/Settlor is Sovereign

Grantor may not be Settlor but if one and same then Sovereign

If the Grantor/Settlor came out of same class in other words the Settlor did the act as representative of a People, then the peoples are joint tenants in the Sovereignty.

Lets see what the so called experts have to say about my ascertions:

Chisholm v. Georgia the opinions produced the following:

“To the Constitution of the United States, the term SOVEREIGN, is totally unknown. There is but one place where it could have been used with propriety. But even in that place, it would not, perhaps, have comported with the delicacy of those who ordained and established that Constitution. They might have announced themselves "SOVEREIGN" people of the United States. But serenely conscious of the fact, they avoided the ostentatious declaration.”; and,

MJ's comment: These who ordained and established that Constitution were Settlors and therefore the term Sovereign applies to them. You don't like that - well that is just tough. This model is right out of Scripture. Will you now speak evil of these?

“No such ideas obtain here; at the Revolution, the sovereignty devolved on the people, and they are truly the sovereigns of the country, but they are sovereigns without subjects (unless the African slaves among us may be so called), and have none to govern but themselves; the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens, and as joint tenants in the sovereignty.”; and,

MJ's comment:The sovereigns without subjects are the Settlors; ALL STOP. Did you notice the semicolon in the above quote? First the Sovereign, then we speak to the joint tenants. Those who did not Settle the new Trust.

the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens and are joint tenants in the sovereignty.

-------------------------

If you are of the "seed of Abraham" that is to say you are a child of the Promise - you are Free. The Trustee said the Children of the King are Free. And if you sin against the statutes, commandments, ordinances [bylaws] then you must take it up with the Settlor by and thru the Trustee. So you pray to the Father, Yehovah, but you pray in the Name of the Son, Yehoshuah. This is a reflection of your comprehension and claim IN the Promise. And you no longer pay the sin tax to the Levite Priest in the form of money, because the price for sin has been Pre-paid IN the Promise. The Trustee has paid the bill. You must let the Trustee settle his book. You confess your Sin and Repent but the Price has been paid.

See Isaiah 52:3.

For the critical student: Where did you go to settle the affair? and, who has the authority to settle the affair? You, or the Trustee? Where is the Property located? Said another way, within what Survey is the Property located? Who has the authority as Trustee within a particular Survey?

How was your trust known? Express or Implied? Will you now Judge another in regard to Sin? Will you now make judgments regarding another soul needing salvation? Are you the Trustee? If not, then mind your own business!

Is the estate yours or does it belong to the Trustee? or Is the Real Property and Real Estate yours or does it belong to the Trustee? Do you now think ill of former President Lincoln? Maybe you should think again!

Shalom,
michael joseph

sportiva27
05-12-11, 07:29 PM
[As] an earring of gold, and an ornament of fine gold, [so is] a wise reprover upon an obedient ear. Proverbs 25:12

Thank you for your post brother!

Michael Joseph
05-12-11, 07:44 PM
[As] an earring of gold, and an ornament of fine gold, [so is] a wise reprover upon an obedient ear. Proverbs 25:12

Thank you for your post brother!

Welcome and you're welcome.

motla68
05-13-11, 02:08 AM
I agree, that is a fine piece of work my friend.... well blow me down!...yuk yuk yuk yuk.

http://youtu.be/F8TRoMSG-5I

Mark Christopher
05-20-11, 01:09 PM
MJ, this is a very nice logical path to follow in its basic workings. I find though as I attempt to apply it things get gummed up by my own ignorance. So here is my attempt to understand the purchase of a house (including the land).

As per the deed the property that I have right of use too was granted to me(grantee) by Jane Doe(grantor) for a consideration of $FRN's (here is another trust). So to start the grantor, Jane Doe and I become the grantee or by accepting the benefit the beneficiary. Now in NJ the original grantor was the King (a sovereign). Once all the paperwork is done the deed is sent to the asset registry of the State to be filed. To my knowledge this is only the workings of the equitable title not the legal title which was never granted by the King (really only the Duke of York). So this would make:

NEW DEED
Jane Doe - grantor (not sovereign ?? little confused here)
State - Trustee (property is within Their survey)
Me - beneficiary (the benefit is right of use)

ORIGINAL LAND PATENT
King - grantor/settlor (sovereign)
Crown Temple - Trustee
24 Proprietors of New Jersey - beneficiaries

Now as beneficiaries we can sell this right of use to others. Where is the legal title?
It does not appear that the King ever relinquished that title. How does that carry over to the STATE of NEW JERSEY is where I am confussed also. Can the King still have legal title?

Any comments would be appreciated.
Thank you
Mark Christopher.

motla68
05-20-11, 03:09 PM
MJ, this is a very nice logical path to follow in its basic workings. I find though as I attempt to apply it things get gummed up by my own ignorance. So here is my attempt to understand the purchase of a house (including the land).

As per the deed the property that I have right of use too was granted to me(grantee) by Jane Doe(grantor) for a consideration of $FRN's (here is another trust). So to start the grantor, Jane Doe and I become the grantee or by accepting the benefit the beneficiary. Now in NJ the original grantor was the King (a sovereign). Once all the paperwork is done the deed is sent to the asset registry of the State to be filed. To my knowledge this is only the workings of the equitable title not the legal title which was never granted by the King (really only the Duke of York). So this would make:

NEW DEED

ORIGINAL LAND PATENT
Crown Temple - Trustee

Now as beneficiaries we can sell this right of use to others. Where is the legal title?
It does not appear that the King ever relinquished that title. How does that carry over to the STATE of NEW JERSEY is where I am confussed also. Can the King still have legal title?

Thank you
Mark Christopher.

To sell it would be blasphemy against thy neighbor, to give it freely would be a honorably noble gesture.

Michael Joseph
05-20-11, 03:22 PM

NEW DEED

ORIGINAL LAND PATENT
Crown Temple - Trustee

Thank you
Mark Christopher.

Let me forewarn : My entire perspective is Scripture and my interpretation of Scripture;

My forefathers asked Samuel the Priest [Trustee] for a man-king; and they had already a King in Yehovah, but they could not see this King and they desired to see their King, I think they were getting tired of being approached by Prophets and Priests; and,

The Ever Living is Grantor of this Request and the Ever Living Settles who the new king will be in Saul; and,

Now if a man had done this act then Trust Law is a nullity, as all men are equal and no man has inherent in himself the ability to Grant Powers to govern other men; and,

But we find the SELF EXISTING ONE, Yehovah as Grantor and therefore Trust Law is not a nullity; and,

As such, we find the State being Ordained - check out that word - see Preamble; and,

As such, those governmental Trustees are there guarding the eState - in my opinion - from an ignorant Public - by mandate of Yehovah - Ref

Deu 32:15 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.

Deu 32:27 Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the LORD hath not done all this.

Deu 32:30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

"shut them up" is better translated "fenced them in" - who did it friend? Now see the Resulting Trust at Jeremiah 35:

Jer 35:18 And Jeremiah said unto the house of the Rechabites, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Because ye have obeyed the commandment of Jonadab your father, and kept all his precepts, and done according unto all that he hath commanded you:

Jer 35:19 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Jonadab the son of Rechab shall not want a man to stand before me for ever.

But they said:

But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

Gal 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
Gal 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Why can Usury be charged upon the account FULL LEGAL NAME? Because it is a Stranger in Israel. It is lawful to charge interest to a Stranger.

In my opinion, this is all Trust Law. Stop trying to be the Trustee and let the Trustee perform. If you are are Heir and a Son, then Claim that status and act like one. A beneficiary does not perform; a beneficiary walks thru the streets with white gloves on and never ever touches money that is for the Trustee.

I can already hear them lining up - Absurd will be their claim. to each his own, i suppose. I now attempt to make peace, in the office of Peacemaker with the worldly trustee by recognizing the God given Grant to be Trustee and recognizing that the State Trustee does not exist except that Yehovah GRANTED the office.

--------------------

now to your comments......Rhetorical Questions - you answer them:

Is money Intangible Property of the State?
Who must act for a Trust?
If someone acts against a foreign Trust does that one commit a Tort?
Does a Constructive Trust form upon Fraud?
Does the Fraud then create Trustee de son Tort?
Does a Trustee in Tort - now become fiduciary?
Does money which is Property of a Foreign Trust - or foreign to you - have the Seal and Signature of Trustees?
Is the Biblical Priest supposed to carry money?

The Navy is Trustee holding both legal and equittable title. The Navy is ordained by constitution; the other branches are "renewed" every two years by appropriations.

The Estate of the dead remains in Probate, yes?

Who conquered Death?

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

---------------------

Who Grants a newborn into this world Age of Flesh?

But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

Are you an Heir and Son. In God we Trust.

Now therefore how do you express your Trust? Is it by Faith or by Works? Or Both? Are you a Stranger or are you a Son?