PDA

View Full Version : Rod Class on RBN - Freedom Frenzy - DL & More :

Trust Guy
05-26-11, 09:52 PM
Friends , this is the best show ever for an introduction to our lay and educated Compatriots . If you are a Court Player , or just someone trying to figure out what in the name of sanity is going on around here , please listen to this at least once .

One gem . Fellow asked Judge if he was Judicial or Administrative . Judge said Judicial . Fellow said then you are familiar with the 11th Amendment . You have no judicial power to hear any case in Law or Equity or Controversy created by the State. Judge walked off the Bench .

Another got the answer Administrative . Fellow said now you understand that under the Administrative Procedure Act , I have to be the Plaintiff in this Court Room as it is an Administrative Agency that is bringing a charge against me , and under the Administrative Procedures Act , I have to bring the charges against the Agency , not the other way around . Judge dismissed .

Download or Listen . (http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=48361&cmd=tc)
05/26/2011 11:27 AM EDT 1:29:19 EPISODE426 - AIB RADIO RBN BROADCAST SHOW

How it all started with one traffic ticket and tying his approach together . Subjects threaded together :

Statutes , Public Law , State of Emergency , Bankruptcy , Trading With the Enemy Act , State Title , Maintenance , Prepaid Accounts , Trust & Trustees , Administrative Law & Rules , Administrative Hearing / Court , Federal Rules , Code of Federal Regulations , Judicial Review , Public Policy , Private Agencies , Executive Branch , Title 42 , Civil Rights , Confiscation Act , Reconstruction Act , Liber Code , Military Jurisdiction , Strawman .

Over - Under - Around and Through .

Rod cut the commercials out after the first several and switched to the direct line . Some interesting exchanges that were not on the web cast .

shikamaru
05-26-11, 11:34 PM
Good job, Trust Guy :).

I like Rod Class a lot.

Trust Guy
05-27-11, 12:47 AM
Glad you enjoyed it . Hope you caught a few goodies along the way .

shikamaru
05-27-11, 11:19 AM
Am I reading this right or do I need new prescriptions?

11th Amendment of the US Constitution

The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

Is this from where the concept that we have no Article III courts at the federal level save the Supreme Court?
Does this mean what I think it means? None of the federal courts are judicial courts per the 11th Amendment? They are all administrative courts operating under color of law?

Trust Guy
05-27-11, 12:27 PM
In a nut shell . But there is a bit more to it . One needs to be well versed in the foundation .

This all goes to the origin and purposes of the American court system . How and why the Judicial Districts were established and who is / has controlling authority . And the underlying reasons for the 11 th. Amendment . State Courts and their subdivisions also are effected .

To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record , to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence . So few are able to do so , unless there is a Federal Depository Library near by . Rod and his contributors do that . When I was an avid student , I spent as much time , if not more in the proceeding records than cross referencing points and authorities . You can not read an Act and have full understanding of the implications .

Rod’s paperwork are quite helpful as outlines in formulating a study plan . As time allows I’ll bring some materials here to share .

shikamaru
05-27-11, 01:14 PM
In a nut shell . But there is a bit more to it . One needs to be well versed in the foundation .

This all goes to the origin and purposes of the American court system . How and why the Judicial Districts were established and who is / has controlling authority . And the underlying reasons for the 11 th. Amendment . State Courts and their subdivisions also are effected .

To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record , to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence . So few are able to do so , unless there is a Federal Depository Library near by . Rod and his contributors do that . When I was an avid student , I spent as much time , if not more in the proceeding records than cross referencing points and authorities . You can not read an Act and have full understanding of the implications .

Rod’s paperwork are quite helpful as outlines in formulating a study plan . As time allows I’ll bring some materials here to share .

This is similar to what "the Informer", James Montgomery, and their group did.
"the Informer" admonished that you need to hit the archives if you intend to study this.

Chex
05-27-11, 01:30 PM
Thank you Trust Guy for that information. As the broadcast was downloading I was checking on some of the key words you mentioned.

Found this (http://classes.lls.edu/archive/manheimk/fedcts/echarts/11th-t.htm)and this (http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/laws/administrative-procedure/).

Also came across this The Rule of Law - In Depth (http://www.lawnerds.com/guide/rules.html)

Is there any online info on how and why the Judicial Districts were established?

Now that you mentioned “To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record, to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence” that interested me entirely. Do you have any info on this as well?

Trust Guy
05-27-11, 01:55 PM
I was fortunate to secure copies of the Informers work when first published . I even know where it is now and it's not too much the worse for wear .

The record is where intent and underlying authority for a given "Law" is determined .

Here’s a start from Rod’s various filings .

11th-Amendment-Notice-and-Affidavit 5 Pgs . (http://www.scribd.com/doc/53992197/03-19-2010-11th-Amendment-Notice-and-Affidavit)

Drivers License& Plates 24 Pgs . (http://www.scribd.com/doc/52222738/Drivers-License-and-Plates-5-9-10)

Judicial Notice - 15 Issues 113 Pgs . (http://www.scribd.com/12-26-10-Judicial-Notice-15-Issues/d/52221807)

Trust Guy
05-27-11, 02:01 PM
Is there any online info on how and why the Judicial Districts were established?

Now that you mentioned “To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record, to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence” that interested me entirely. Do you have any info on this as well?

Thanks for the links Chex . I'll be looking for more info to post and you'll see it here . Rod has at least several AIB TalkShoes on the subject . Right now it's time to get to the days chores.

David Merrill
05-27-11, 02:43 PM
Am I reading this right or do I need new prescriptions?

Is this from where the concept that we have no Article III courts at the federal level save the Supreme Court?
Does this mean what I think it means? None of the federal courts are judicial courts per the 11th Amendment? They are all administrative courts operating under color of law?

When a suitor files the Libel of Review and a "judge" is appointed, he or she asks the clerk of court, Is this an Article III judge?

Until lately the answer is invariably, Yes, this is an Article III judge. Lately the clerks are more inclined to answer, I don't know.

Which serves the same purpose, Ignorance/ignoramus. A Return of ignoramus from the federal clerk is just as effective to defer competence to the suitor as a lie - Yes this is an Article III (judicial) judge.

Thank you.

shikamaru
05-27-11, 03:33 PM
Source: http://www.lawnerds.com/guide/rules.html

Common Law: The courts have developed common law over time based on principles of justice, equity and the morals and ethics of the time. Scholars collect the common law into volumes called the Restatements.

The quote above is a a load of crap, pardon my French, in my opinion.
The development of Common Law was barbaric, haphazard, and accidental at times. It was just as much about politics as it was about "justice".
Justice, being a legal term of art, means rendering unto each man his due in this context. These men shall possess different statuses within the society, therefore the respective "justice" for each class will differ.
Common Law developed into monopoly law for the king after 1069 A.D.
Common Law became about sovereign prerogatives.

Statutory Law: Congress or state legislatures write statutes, which results in laws that are primarily influenced by special interest groups. A body of law is sometimes collected in a model code or uniform statute, such as the Uniform Commercial Code or the Model Penal Code.1

I can't believe the truth is written here :).

Thanks for the contribution.

Trust Guy
05-27-11, 03:59 PM
David,

You should be interested that some members of the Class Team ( Point person Marie , I think she’s in Washington ) have recently been in Court using the Conditional Acceptance and holding the 12 U.S.C. § 411 info in reserve . They are reporting some good effects so far sticking the Discharge option in their face as the only out .

Gotta go .

Trust Guy
05-27-11, 06:51 PM
You are most Welcome David . I'm happy to be of service .

For all , here are 3 of Rod’s earlier papers . A simpler and much shorter work than the 113 page item .

Original Coram Nobis - Original Corum Non Judice & Original Notice of Felony Complaint (http://www.futureamericanhistory.net/originalcourtdocuments.htm)

David Merrill
05-27-11, 08:00 PM
David,

You should be interested that some members of the Class Team ( Point person Marie , I think she’s in Washington ) have recently been in Court using the Conditional Acceptance and holding the 12 U.S.C. § 411 info in reserve . They are reporting some good effects so far sticking the Discharge option in their face as the only out .

Gotta go .

I believe an experienced suitor met for a few hours with Rod and they had a very informative exchange.

There are some things I require to pass rules of evidence though. Follow carefully this snippet (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHk9KUFlk2M) from this interview (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNGNmOTg2YjEtMmIwYS00ZjA1LWJiM zgtNzE4NDIzNTU4Yjc3&hl=en_US). My point being that if they got a judge to get up and leave his own courtroom, they may have been later arrested for Failure to Appear at the next hearing, that he set when he came back in.

According to that unsubstantiated account by Frank they should have stayed around for maintenance and cure, then for remedy by demanding canon law prevail and treat them like a man or woman...

But even that is fantasy and internet yarn.

Don't take this wrong but Rod has not had any of these things happen. He never had somebody ask whether or not the court was administrative or judicial and pull the Eleventh Amendment and have the judge leave the courtroom. That just did not happen because if Rod is not smart enough to go get he Register of Action and order up the transcript to convince somebody like me, even with a sanitized rendition that leaves enough of the record to be convincing, then he really is not somebody you want to be learning from.

There are so many of these wonder rumors around and it is so easy to put together a record so that you can prove success stories are really success stories that one can easily be wary and not become a victim of theories that sound like they work.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Trust Guy
05-27-11, 09:02 PM
David ,

A member here has recently posted that he met with Rod .

I am merely relating war stories from others . Over the near 2 years I have been catching many of his web casts and archives , I have heard at least 2 dozen claimed first person accounts of situations in court . Child custody , mortgage and traffic most prominently . Some happy , some not , some continuing to appeal .

I brought the Constitutional Trust position to the AIB chat the last of Jan 2010 . It wasn’t till maybe June or later , that the various Trust aspects of government function was mentioned . And it wasn’t my particular information . It showed his crew had been looking into this subject .

I’ve had several other go rounds with them , most notably the contention regarding County Courts and Offices being traded on the stock exchange . Claims based solely on the listing and existence of Dun & Bradstreet records naming them Private Corporations . I sent info I had collected and contributed to the SJC thread on the subject , where we all covered that issue pretty well , and put it to rest . They seem to have looked into it and also laid that claim aside . Unless I missed a web call where it was claimed again. And that is quite possible .

The best I can say is they will stand corrected . Also , AIB is the only bunch searching all aspects of our Status and legal problems . Every one is welcome to contribute . And we do .

I will contact some people and see if they mind passing their case info along .

Be Well , TG

David Merrill
05-27-11, 09:38 PM
No problem Trust Guy;

I am not bashing Rod or you about it. I spent a long time learning this lesson on the Strawman Redemption theories. People can try to convince other people about anything they like.

I have a thread here where I am teaching people how to document things and I encourage people to learn how to build a record and be able to show it to others, hopefully here. It would be great if people who have success in court will kindly show documentation and transcripts to that effect.

One instance to note is a suitor who is currently in prison. He went to a guru in southern Colorado who claimed that they had numerous successes by subpoenaing the original Note on the home.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/893/subpoenasmall.jpg

We spent a lot of time going over things because I was helping him with Record-Forming. On numerous occasions I requested the next time he went south to visit with Darrel SCHRODER that he grab a copy of 1) the subpoena, and 2) the transcript where the judge found the Plaintiff (mortgage company) did not show up for the hearing and dismissed the matter, defaulting the mortgage company. It seems to me anybody who is boasting a lot of successes and drafting process for my friend would at least have the courtesy of showing that it has worked in the past instead of just saying so.

Finally he began getting irritated with me for asking so I shut up and now he is in prison for bogus liens from Darrel, but also because he believed in Tim TURNER's negative averment processes.

Regarding the subpoena above, they held the foreclosure hearing the next day in secret and he defaulted on his home, losing it in the foreclosure.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1026/admiraltyforeclosure.jpg

The hearing was going to be on the 22nd according to the clerk of court.

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1949/evictionforcedsanitized.jpg

Trust Guy
05-28-11, 02:14 AM
E-mails requesting Case #’s, Docket Sheets and such on the way . I have several more addys to dig up and make my personal requests for disclosure .

I’ve been following the Commercial Lien stuff since Hartford Van Dyke first began distributing his Nom de Plume writings . Could never see that it was clearly based . Ron Branson had a considerable judgment ( being a recognized lien ) against Los Angeles he was unable to find a way to collect upon. I knew him personally . He thought about the procedure to assign part of his judgment against tax bills and other government charges. One government book keeping entry against another , how ever that was supposed to work . Instead he started the Jail 4 Judges effort .

I’m with you in producing the records of such claimed usage . On the other hand many of the people I have worked with over the years do not wish any notoriety . This is understandable . Privacy and confidentiality are sacred with me . There is one fellow down Florida way that called in on a child custody matter . His story was very uplifting at least . On my contact list somewhere .

Traffic proceedings are never recorded as a matter of course . Part of keeping the lid on the scam far as I am concerned . The claim of being a Court of Record comes down to their Administrative function of keeping track of cases and who was fined or sentenced how much . It’s the Judge’s court record of what has transpired . Least that’s what the bench sitter told me before trailing my last ticket to the end of the day , just to assign me to another magistrate some weeks later . Wasting my time to grind on me some . Got a private one on one meeting with community service sentence from that . Was an enlightening exchange at least . The “Record” is all accounting .

I’ve also followed along with various “Redemption” processes, starting with Roger Elvick , Right Way Law , a little Luis Ewing on the side , and so many others my head spins just thinking about it .

My overall intent in this vein is to spread study and actual out comes , in order to help people stay out of trouble . Main reason I no longer talk much about process , even those I have personal knowledge of . Mostly non court and dealing with regulators .

David Merrill
05-28-11, 04:23 AM
When somebody claims success in court then I think they should order transcripts and a copy of the Register of Action at least. They can sanitize it up quite a bit and still make it convincing.

shikamaru
05-28-11, 02:40 PM

My understanding of the 11th Amendment was that it was passed in response to the State of Georgia getting their can kicked in Chisholm v. Georgia.

Trust Guy
05-28-11, 03:51 PM
I’ll stand corrected on Traffic Court transcripts .

My experience with them ended about 1991 -2 in Burbank where I was informed no transcript was made . I find audio recordings at least are currently available in many States . Even California Courts may do so . Haven’t found when this was enacted .

Section: 69941

A superior court may appoint as many competent phonographic reporters, to be known as official reporters of such court, and such official reporters pro tempore, as are deemed necessary for the performance of the duties and the exercise of the powers conferred by law upon the court and its members.

So this is a local matter ?

However :

From how far back in time can I request a recording?

According to state law (Government Code Section 68152 (j)(8) ), the official record for traffic cases can be destroyed after disposition of the case. The official records for criminal cases are destroyed ten years following disposition of the case.

So , the only way to assure a transcription is available is to immediately notice the Court of intention to appeal ?

Trust Guy
05-28-11, 04:13 PM
My understanding of the 11th Amendment was that it was passed in response to the State of Georgia getting their can kicked in Chisholm v. Georgia.

That’s the generally circulated reason . Rod has read a few bits from the Congressional Record that indicate there is more to it . I am led to understand photo copies of the pertinent Records are included in his research and filing information . Some 25 GB of data at this time .

shikamaru
05-28-11, 04:20 PM
I will certainly delve more into this.

So, are the federal courts administrative courts administering private trust law?

Trust Guy
05-28-11, 04:36 PM
They are most likely operating in Bankruptcy Administration .

When I came back for my private meeting with the Magistrate in Burbank , it was an interesting exchange . We were in a small meeting room . Decked out with a conference table , one big swivel rocker on one side and several chairs on the other . No bailiff or any one else in the room .

When we got through he had ordered me to community service . About three times the normal I come to find out .

Anyway I said “Well , I guess you’re going to do what you’re going to do when you’re dealing with the national bankruptcy . “

He rolled his eyes to the ceiling , smiling a big grin , his hands behind head and rocked back in his chair saying “ Oh Mr. ( me ) this has nothing to do with bankruptcy . “

I said “ It does when you realize the International Monetary Fund is the Real Party Of Interest .”

He fell further back in his chair and just about lost his balance . Feet off the floor and all . Rocked back down hard with a sallow look and said “Our business is concluded .” pushing a copy of his report order across the table . Did not make eye contact .

That is when I knew even Magistrates at the city level were aware of the real situation .

Trust Guy
05-28-11, 05:45 PM
Rod’s Current Traffic Filing in North Carolina (http://image.rayservers.com/rodney-dale-class-vs-UNITED-STATES/traffic_filing/_3.15.11%20Rod%20Filing%20Traffic%20Case%20NC.doc) . 18 kb. doc file .

PETITION: QUI TAM
JURISDICTION; ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES
ACT OF 1946 S.7 60 STAT 237, TITLE 5 SECTIONS 702
TITLE 28 SECTIONS 1652. & N.C.G.S. 150B-45
QUO WARRANTO, MOTION TO STRIKE DEFENDANT
PLEADING RULE 12 F
------------------------------------------------

Court Funnies - Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

shikamaru
05-29-11, 11:29 AM
They are most likely operating in Bankruptcy Administration .

When I came back for my private meeting with the Magistrate in Burbank , it was an interesting exchange . We were in a small meeting room . Decked out with a conference table , one big swivel rocker on one side and several chairs on the other . No bailiff or any one else in the room .

When we got through he had ordered me to community service . About three times the normal I come to find out .

Anyway I said “Well , I guess you’re going to do what you’re going to do when you’re dealing with the national bankruptcy . “

He rolled his eyes to the ceiling , smiling a big grin , his hands behind head and rocked back in his chair saying “ Oh Mr. ( me ) this has nothing to do with bankruptcy . “

I said “ It does when you realize the International Monetary Fund is the Real Party Of Interest .”

He fell further back in his chair and just about lost his balance . Feet off the floor and all . Rocked back down hard with a sallow look and said “Our business is concluded .” pushing a copy of his report order across the table . Did not make eye contact .

That is when I knew even Magistrates at the city level were aware of the real situation .

Much of this reminds me of "the Informer" :).

Class takes this further saying that the officers of the court are foreign as well as the courts themselves.

Trust Guy
06-06-11, 05:26 PM
E-mails requesting Case #’s, Docket Sheets and such on the way . I have several more addys to dig up and make my personal requests for disclosure .
Almost 10 full days . Received 1 reply with reference to Testimonials (http://www.rodclassteam.com/Testimonials.html) link . Doesn't give evidence needed for our discussion . I did hear this live on AIB Radio , quite emotional . And several other web-cast with call ins about Child Protective Services issues and happy resolves .

I'll take remainder silence as decline to go public .

Steve
06-09-11, 05:09 PM
On this mp3.
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=48361&cmd=tc

EPISODE427 - AIB RADIO RECAP ON ISSUE at the 1 hour and 2 minute
Rod talks about redeeming lawful money, a lot of information, but did not get in to indorsing a check properly. I don’t think he has seen David’s Federal Reserve Act - Remedy video. Federal Reserve Act - Remedy.wmv
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?18-Federal-Reserve-Act-Remedy-video.

I emailed a link, butDoes anyone here know how to get it to him for sure?

David Merrill
06-09-11, 05:38 PM
Thanks! Rod met with a suitor who posts here, one afternoon. That is likely where he got the basis for his speaking. I hear he was very interested in integrating the material into his knowledge base.

Trust Guy
06-09-11, 06:39 PM
I’m a regular contributor to the AIB Team .

Don’t know if Rod is back from the D.C. lobbying jaunt yet . His e-mail volume is reported to be huge .

Best way to get something to the team for review is through Harvey . He is something of a pre filter for new and expanded info . He’s aware of most of the info flow between prime members , so is in the position to move the process of contact along as quickly as possible .

mentor2@gmail.com

Trust Guy
06-09-11, 09:17 PM
Rod is still on the road . Just Notified :
-------------------------------------

Rod Class and Carl Weston are stirring it up in D.C. They have a meeting tomorrow (Fri at 10am) with members of the House Judiciary Committee. This is UNPRECEDENTED...to get a meeting on such short notice !

If you would like to attend and lend support...then meet outside the Rayburn Building
main entrance and hook up with Rod and Carl. Dress neatly and like you mean business !

Rod and Carl will be in the Rayburn Building Cafeteria from 9:15am to a little before
10am in case you're running late. Then onto the meeting in one of the conference rooms.

There may be a directory listing the meeting in case you're late, but maybe not.

The website for the Rayburn House Office Building: http://www.aoc.gov/cc/cobs/rhob.cfm You can get directions and a map on the site !

David Merrill
06-09-11, 11:58 PM
Good Stuff - Trust Guy!!

Trust Guy
06-10-11, 01:16 AM
Gotta give those boys credit for stones . And they do get around .

I was under the impression the Judiciary Committee meeting had been on the calendar for some weeks , although I don’t know what “short notice “ would mean in this instance .

Trust Guy
06-10-11, 01:56 AM
I obviously have not been keeping up . Need to get on Carl’s mail list . This just came around to me . AIB’s been working to get an office set up in DC and it may be a go .

Reportedly from Carl Weston . Heads up AIB Mortgage and Foreclosure Fraud efforts .

Note : I am surprised with the RAP mention . I was under the impression they had parted ways a long time ago . Then again , I did not get this directly from Carl .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are happy to announce we are in the DC area and will be announcing the New Office being set up for Lobbying the Judiciary Committees for Change in our system by design ! We the people, thank our New Associates, Colin Moncrieff-Yeates, for opening the doors of his facility, and Martin Hanson, a past Union Arbitrator. We are taking the Judicial Reform Movement to a New Level. Along with what the Restore American Plan is doing, this Judicial Notice Project is part of the bigger picture and/or another piece of the puzzle ! We are now opening a New Lobbying Office next to Washington, D.C. ! This new physical address will also have a P.O. Box number, with new letter heads released this week ! We are in the process of drafting the new filings we will be filing this week to all 535 so called members of our Congress including Judicial Notices, Hague Waiver of Summons, etc...

As some of you know we have had to postpone, a number of times, this DC project to get to where we are at now. This service that we are about to do will go down in History ! We will forward the Judicial Notice that we are going to serve as soon as the formatting and editing is complete. We need to thank each other for our energy, time an effort that everyone has contributed to this project ! Please remember us in your prayers this week and for a safe home trip ! Have a Happy 4th of July Reunion !

CW
Private Attorney General

Trust Guy
06-10-11, 02:44 AM
Just now listened to the June 7 American Reconstruction Project TalkShoe with Rod and Carl . I am so happy they looked into the Trust info I’ve sent along over time . A small part overall , but still very satisfying .

Relating the meeting in Marcy Kaptur’s office . D-Ohio since January 1983 . She’s currently on the House Appropriations Committee .

May try to meet sometime with Alan Grayson . D - Florida 111th Congress - Supports auditing the FED , Mandatory Foreclosure Mediation , sat on House Committee on Financial Services and Financial Services Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government-Sponsored Enterprises . A rich and connected trouble maker .

Take it for what it’s worth .

06/07/2011 09:23 PM EDT - EPISODE142 - The American Reconstruction Project - 67 : 50

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=74235&cmd=tc

Trust Guy
06-10-11, 07:21 PM
Fresh off the web . A little Rod and Carl lobbying on Capitol Hill , June 9 . 10 : 48
More to come .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Cgaz8vo60&feature=player_embedded

Glad to see the 1996 Judges Conference on dealing with Common Law / Pro Se Litigants is finally being made available by itself .

Sovereignty
06-11-11, 01:46 AM
Way too many commercial interruptions on 05/26/2011 11:27 AM EDT 1:29:19 EPISODE426 - AIB RADIO RBN BROADCAST SHOW

For such an important topic. Irritating.

Trust Guy
06-12-11, 08:19 PM
Hello All ,

Been going through my collection of AIB audios to update a CD I send out to Patrons . Below is link to a short Private Call with Rod going through his logic and method for reading , researching and responding in court . Then examples “Drivers” situations .

I realize many have problems with the term “ Case Laws “ . If so , please look to Stare Decisis for a basis and let it slide for now . If your object is to prevail in these tiresome “ Traffic “ matters , rather than make a status statement , do give this a listen . Download or stream .

EPISODE415 (http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=48361&pageNumber=1&pageSize=15) - AIB RADIO HOW TO RESEARCH - READ COURT FILING
04/26/2011 02:50 PM EDT - 36:48

EZrhythm
06-13-11, 04:00 AM
Thank You for the information. I am able to let something slide for conversation sake although I have prevailed with Refusal For Cause for traffic matters.

Everyone needs to follow the road that they are guided to take as it's all important in the big scope of things. The truth revealed is the truth revealed.

Trust Guy
06-13-11, 04:34 PM
Thank You EZ ,

There seem to be several methods of balling them up in their own tangle of obfuscation .

I appreciate your time and interest.

Trust Guy
06-16-11, 01:19 AM
Here’s how Rod and company’s meeting in DC appears to have actually gone down .

Committee on Judiciary Members ? Nobody home . All supposedly out of town . Their Calendar (http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html) shows no activity from June 3 till picking back up on the 15th .

Who was there - Zachary N. Somers , Marzulla Law , Minority Counsel House Judiciary Committee . John Conyers Jr. ( D - Michigan ) is the one Minority Member .

Looks like those whooplaing over a meeting fell for their own excitement .

On the other hand , this is not the meeting they have been working towards for some time . Was impromptu on the occasion of being close for a seminar in Edgewood Maryland .

osbogosley
06-20-11, 06:30 PM
I've listened to most if not all Rods calls. I have left messages about the lawful money issue several times and in different ways. He did have some discussion on the call and it seemed clear he didn't comprehend the difference. I keep listening and soon he may start to get it. Good thread here. Thanks all.

Darkcrusade
06-23-11, 01:23 AM
Thank you Trust Guy for that information. As the broadcast was downloading I was checking on some of the key words you mentioned.

Found this (http://classes.lls.edu/archive/manheimk/fedcts/echarts/11th-t.htm)and this (http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/laws/administrative-procedure/).

Also came across this The Rule of Law - In Depth (http://www.lawnerds.com/guide/rules.html)

Now that you mentioned “To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record, to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence” that interested me entirely. Do you have any info on this as well? One of the first 'Acts' signed by
G.Washington was the establishment of the district courts overlapping the states/colonies. These courts were for the protection of the soon
to be arriving First Bank. Also to assure the debts ,of the newly created legal fiction, were square on the backs of the populace.
http://www.suijurisforum.com/american-jubilee-that-wasn-t-t632.html

also http://www.indiebound.org/book/9781595580733

shikamaru
06-23-11, 11:00 AM
Rod Class claims that the judicial power to hear cases at law or in equity have been removed from federal courts per the 11th Amendment.

This leaves administrative and Admiralty/Maritime courts.

Trust Guy
06-30-11, 05:19 PM
Here is the latest Dismissal Template hacked out of Rod’s North Carolina Traffic case. Covers his range of jurisdictional and status arguments . RTF - 22.5 KB

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/51597043/file.html

From public officer as trustee, to government as trustees of the people, to their fiduciary duties, etc ..

Through FOREIGN STATE status interplay and aspects of expatriation, 14 th Amendment , Reconstruction Act of 1867, into all caps name as Corporation / “person” .

11th Amendment limitations, to “one form of action, civil”, to “pleading” coming under the Trading With The Enemy Act and into the Bankruptcy Act of 1933 .

On into the lack of sworn affidavit of probable cause, Municipal Police Officers as revenue agents for various levels of political subdivisions .

Some interesting turns here :
“c) Citation (TICKET #0000000) and Case # 0000000, is a fraudulent charging instrument as it states, on behalf of the municipality/county/STATE of NORTH CAROLINA in the COUNTY of MC BURG, OFFICER CHRIS E. FUZZ is a Revenue Agent that claims he had probable cause to believe that Petitioner /Defendant violated law. It is a well settled matter at law, that officers deal only in a reasonable suspicion, but probable cause is a judicial determination. The citation is prima facie evidence the police officer is committing a crime by the issuance of citations, and is acting outside the law by making an un-sworn judicial determination of probable cause.

d) The Court is engaged in the simulation of judicial process, as it is a well known fact, pursuant to your own statutes in (N.C.G.S. 7A) that the presiding judge along with the District Attorney receive a percentage remuneration of the fine in citation cases, upon the conviction of a defendant, which is then directly deposited into a personal State Retirement fund. The Charging agency in this case, the municipal/ county/ State of NORTH CAROLINA in the COUNTY of MC BURG also receives a ‘kick back.’ “

Into some SCOTUS on bills of attainder , ex post facto .

And another interesting twist :

“16. The State prosecution has, also, failed to pay the Filing Fee for this action as required by its own Court procedures, and the Statutes of this State, to bring such a claim against the Petitioner (alleged Defendant). This, alone, is just cause to have this case dismissed for failure to pay Filing Fees per court procedures. Furthermore, the State can not proceed "in forma pauperis" without filing for it on the record. The State has failed to prove it has made such a filing payment, or asked for “in forma pauperis” status, to bring such a claim.”

Make of it what you will .