PDA

View Full Version : Sovereign Citizen Incidents (ADL List)

allodial
05-30-11, 07:46 PM
Just FYI a list of "sovereign citizen incidents" FYI. (Perhaps a reminder of what NOT to do!)

shikamaru
05-30-11, 11:09 PM
You wouldn't have had a chance to catch the hit piece on 60 minutes on "Sovereign Citizens" starring our very own J.J. McNabb?

Thanks for the document by the way.

Treefarmer
05-31-11, 02:00 AM
Just FYI a list of "sovereign citizen incidents" FYI. (Perhaps a reminder of what NOT to do!)

Thank you. That's definitely a reminder of what not to do.
I think it's unfortunate that many peoples' righteous indignation against the growing beast power is dissipated in fraud schemes and violence.

allodial
05-31-11, 04:20 AM
Thank you. That's definitely a reminder of what not to do.
I think it's unfortunate that many peoples' righteous indignation against the growing beast power is dissipated in fraud schemes and violence.

And a lot of it might be pysops by the very "government" that claims to oppose such.

Treefarmer
06-01-11, 05:58 PM
And a lot of it might be pysops by the very "government" that claims to oppose such.

Good point allodial, I believe you are right about that.
I wonder how much PAY-triot mythology is really disseminated by alphabet agencies, in order to lead plain people astray and somehow justify the need for ever more control over everyone and everything on the planet.

shikamaru
06-01-11, 06:09 PM
Good point allodial, I believe you are right about that.
I wonder how much PAY-triot mythology is really disseminated by alphabet agencies, in order to lead plain people astray and somehow justify the need for ever more control over everyone and everything on the planet.

Hegalian dialectics?

Anthony Joseph
06-01-11, 07:16 PM
"That's your objective, to make it so convoluted that anyone can have a theory, but no one's got the facts." -- Edge of Darkness

martin earl
06-03-11, 03:45 PM
Counter intelligence is standard operating procedure for Government. I have noticed the huge increase in Cop shows on TV disseminating vast amounts of false information/intel.

Most of it is simply an overt display of the effectiveness of "law enforcement" and its impact on crime. In reality, Law enforcement has a minimal impact on actual crime or apprehension of criminals.

More time, money, energy and manpower is spent on creating the illusion of control/apprehension/suppression/power than on actually getting anything done.

It is the constant inundation by Media and currency (in all forms) that makes people believe the Government is actually in control when it is not and never has been..

In other words, Propaganda and problem/reaction/solution.

For example, the sad fact is, the Continental united States has more actual acts of 'terrorism' committed by Radical Roman Catholics (Mexican drug dealers/violent criminals who are Catholic) than by Extreme Muslims, but how many times have you heard or seen the term "Radical Catholics" in Media?

allodial
06-03-11, 04:50 PM
For example, the sad fact is, the Continental united States has more actual acts of 'terrorism' committed by Radical Roman Catholics (Mexican drug dealers/violent criminals who are Catholic) than by Extreme Muslims, but how many times have you heard or seen the term "Radical Catholics" in Media?

Long ago there was a buzz about a group called "Liberation Theology" and as far as it was referred to then it was mainly a Catholic & South/Central American thing. Perhaps there is a new spin on such?