View Full Version : Howdy, d00. I'm Shikmaru

shikamaru
03-04-11, 08:30 PM
It's meeeeee :)
Quirks and all :D

(netwrkranger)

Anthony Joseph
03-04-11, 08:40 PM
Welcome shikamaru ('ranger). I expect to find your knowledge and your quirks just as valuable.

David Merrill
03-04-11, 11:58 PM
When I saw the clipped quote on the Front Page, I presumed he meant my quirks. It's great to see you here NetworkRanger! I was actually worried that we might not find you again.

I am very please you found your way here.

I am emailing that $350 Free Cash thread I saved to Admin and it will be here somewhere. If you can think of anybody you know from SJC to alert about this thread, great.

Regards,

David Merrill.

shikamaru
03-05-11, 12:31 AM
I'm on the Internet 24x7. I'll be around somewhere, some way.

KnowLaw
03-05-11, 11:25 PM
It's meeeeee :)
Quirks and all :D

(netwrkranger)
Great to see you here shikamaru (nee netwrkranger).

At least there's one other person here who's interested in the law and can talk in plain, straightforward understandable English. :)

(KnowLaw, formerly IanAnd)

shikamaru
03-06-11, 01:13 AM
Great to see you here shikamaru (nee netwrkranger).

At least there's one other person here who's interested in the law and can talk in plain, straightforward understandable English. :)

(KnowLaw, formerly IanAnd)

I wish I could study law 24x7 instead of work 5 days out of 7 :).

I have treatises to write !!!

Mark Christopher
03-06-11, 11:18 AM
Welcome Shikamaru
Aww Right!! Now its a party! Cant wait for you new avatar! I was brinton2000 over a SJC. I can no longer bear all these masks and have stripped down to Mark Christopher. That is My Vessel (well actually it is on loan but I will Captain it the best I can until He recalls it!)
Good luck on the treatises

shikamaru
03-06-11, 11:39 PM
Welcome Shikamaru
Aww Right!! Now its a party! Cant wait for you new avatar! I was brinton2000 over a SJC. I can no longer bear all these masks and have stripped down to Mark Christopher. That is My Vessel (well actually it is on loan but I will Captain it the best I can until He recalls it!)
Good luck on the treatises

Thank-you. It will be awhile (due to commercial obligations which I intend to discharge honorably), but it will happen.

perk7375
03-08-11, 07:04 AM
Greetings all, this site is a learning mans dream. I am surrounded by the learning elite: ) Maybe one day I will be able to post something of substance, right now its the basics and a whole lot of catch up. Pardon me guys if I just soak your knowledge up like a sponge. (Ranger) good to see you. I was patriot7375 at SJC. David I should have paid more attention to you a long time ago. Michael Joseph, I cannot put my finger on it, but I am sure I used to listen to you speak somewhere when I first started hearing of these theories. Give me time gentlemen, I am hungry and desire to carry my weight among you. Thank you for your willingness to share all your hard work, I am a man of ears.

Treefarmer
03-09-11, 07:37 PM
Welcome Shikamaru and perk7375, it's good to have y'all here.
Shikamaru, I fondly remember your many posts on SJC.
perk7375, I look forward to learning in your company, as I have much to learn.

I am currently working on improving my question-asking skills.

Bright blessings
I AM a

David Merrill
03-11-11, 12:41 AM
A man of ears. I am a little envious that you coined that; I might have come up with it given enough time...

Folks might enjoy giving this TalkShoe (is that a noun these days?) a listen.

8/31/10 (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImMjg5ZTQ5YzAtYWIyZi00YmRkLTg0M mUtNjQ4NGY1YWVkYWU4&hl=en)