PDA

View Full Version : New Rendition of Libel of Review

David Merrill
06-04-11, 03:32 PM
This rendition (http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2510/genericdemandforsetoff.pdf)includes a confession of faith on the backside of the Coupon - returned for redemption - stamped with the Redeemed Lawful Money stamp. Also on the same style of authority Jesus exhibited by killing a fig tree (my interpretation) in Israel, the suitor will cancel postage stamps (lawful money) on both sides.

Refusal for Cause, the traditional process in the LoR works great at stultifying process if accompanied by Redemption of Lawful Money. However the IRS and other parties keep up the process of presentment and the suitor may have to keep R4C for years! This may be a way to acquire Setoff and settlement and simply let the trustee do what the trustee is supposed to, rather than defer the position to the suitor. The Confession of Faith is boxed and on the backside of the coupon because it might be considered Private by the Clerk of Court who might decline to publish it on PACER for example.

To understand this better listen to the snippet by Dave RAMSEY, author of Financial Peace University. He does not know about Redeeming lawful money so he would be bewildered why the Treasury/Fed/IRS would make the assumption about endorsement of their private credit and be justified in moving to liens and levies as they are already perfected by signature bond.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Amaz
06-06-11, 05:34 PM
Whats your take on the Seditious Libel.....?

Sedition Act of 1798....I wonder if there is any Acts like this prevalent at this time?

martin earl
06-07-11, 02:03 PM
I was moved to put postage stamps and cancel them (front and back) on my LOR filed last week.

I did not do it, as I was pressed for time and could not find my stamps. I also wanted to put them on my R4C.

David, I have round dated my canceled stamps as well in the past (one clerk at the Post office handed me the round date and let me do it myself). Do you think that would be a good idea for everyone?

David Merrill
06-07-11, 02:18 PM
I am still exploring this in light of Jesus killing the fig tree (http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2817/barkingfigtreeascoronat.pdf) - cancelling value in Jerusalem during his coronation. This rendition (http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7611/barkingthefigtree.pdf) may be more clear.

I have made small attempts to find the Postmaster of the Contract in the UN's UPU Constitution online. I see nothing at a blush, but challenge people to look into that. I heard about cancelling the postage stamp with your signature years ago in that context but I don't think it comes from there.

It is signature of the original estate. In a world of debt currency, the sovereign stands in authority to cancel value in money. In other words if you don't know what your authority is exactly, you might risk felony charges for destroying "defacing" money. Postage stamps are lawful money. If you cancel stamps in front of the federal judge he might have a mind to report that to the attorney general.

The postal clerk has the authority to cancel money (postage stamps) under the postmaster as agent. The clerk handing you her stamp is significant, or not. Depending on her knowledge of Seal Driver. That is an old term for the guy in the hull with timber and pitch during a battle or storm, keeping the ship afloat. But it has no record unless you want to trust in God and two witnesses, or subpoena her to a hearing. Nobody can see who's hand was driving seal.

If she handed you the rounddate stamp and you said, Nevermind! and grabbed the little black ballpoint on the chain there, and signed through it instead, maybe...

Regards,

David Merrill.

Sedition Act of 1798....I wonder if there is any Acts like this prevalent at this time?

Thought- provoking! I have not read that yet though.

stoneFree
06-07-11, 03:52 PM
Um, what exactly is "the coupon?" Her bill/statement from Sallie Mae Loan Servicing?

On page 5 you have "default looming ... predicted for May 15th, 2011." As it appears they've forestalled that event (by raiding federal pensions) I'd perhaps change that to August 2nd, 2011, when I've heard their authority to do that expires.

martin earl
06-08-11, 01:15 AM
I am still exploring this in light of Jesus killing the fig tree (http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2817/barkingfigtreeascoronat.pdf) - cancelling value in Jerusalem during his coronation. This rendition (http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7611/barkingthefigtree.pdf) may be more clear.

I have made small attempts to find the Postmaster of the Contract in the UN's UPU Constitution online. I see nothing at a blush, but challenge people to look into that. I heard about cancelling the postage stamp with your signature years ago in that context but I don't think it comes from there.

It is signature of the original estate. In a world of debt currency, the sovereign stands in authority to cancel value in money. In other words if you don't know what your authority is exactly, you might risk felony charges for destroying "defacing" money. Postage stamps are lawful money. If you cancel stamps in front of the federal judge he might have a mind to report that to the attorney general.

The postal clerk has the authority to cancel money (postage stamps) under the postmaster as agent. The clerk handing you her stamp is significant, or not. Depending on her knowledge of Seal Driver. That is an old term for the guy in the hull with timber and pitch during a battle or storm, keeping the ship afloat. But it has no record unless you want to trust in God and two witnesses, or subpoena her to a hearing. Nobody can see who's hand was driving seal.

If she handed you the rounddate stamp and you said, Nevermind! and grabbed the little black ballpoint on the chain there, and signed through it instead, maybe...

Regards,

David Merrill.

Thought- provoking! I have not read that yet though.

Thank you David. I think the fact that she saw me cancelling the stamps with my autograph is what prompted her to hand me the round date stamp. At the time, that is why I did it, to prove "date of service" also, since I was sending the service "Certified Mail" I wanted them round dated to cover them for Certification. Since without it, only the envelope is "Certified Mail". I made the presentments "Certified Mail" also by stamping/cancelling and round dating them.

It actually came in to play when the court claimed the presentments had not been received. The Post office proved the envelope had been received and since the contents were also "Certified" for delivery, I explained I would contact Post Master and initiate an investigation of where the contents ended up. (Theft of mail)

After this was explained to the Court Clerk, the presentments suddenly were found and put into the record.

David Merrill
06-08-11, 08:59 AM
Um, what exactly is "the coupon?" Her bill/statement from Sallie Mae Loan Servicing?

On page 5 you have "default looming ... predicted for May 15th, 2011." As it appears they've forestalled that event (by raiding federal pensions) I'd perhaps change that to August 2nd, 2011, when I've heard their authority to do that expires.

Good point. As I see it, there is no point to raising the debt ceiling. The damage to the US Dollar is already done. Raising the debt ceiling will not salvage any good faith and credit.

Thank you David. I think the fact that she saw me cancelling the stamps with my autograph is what prompted her to hand me the round date stamp. At the time, that is why I did it, to prove "date of service" also, since I was sending the service "Certified Mail" I wanted them round dated to cover them for Certification. Since without it, only the envelope is "Certified Mail". I made the presentments "Certified Mail" also by stamping/cancelling and round dating them.

It actually came in to play when the court claimed the presentments had not been received. The Post office proved the envelope had been received and since the contents were also "Certified" for delivery, I explained I would contact Post Master and initiate an investigation of where the contents ended up. (Theft of mail)

After this was explained to the Court Clerk, the presentments suddenly were found and put into the record.

Thank you for explaining. I missed that - you were cancelling them with your signature and the clerk offered her rounddate stamp instead? I have had metaphysical circumstances similar but not evolving around signature cancellation.

Interesting new addition too; about the clerk refusing to acknowledge acceptance of the docs!

This is exciting. It goes way back - like with the POMCs, but it also feels like a paradigm shift around here, about proclaiming character that may cause a major change in identification and recognition.

David Merrill
06-08-11, 12:22 PM
Stonefree;

I missed your point by a little bit.

When GEITHNER started dipping into retirement - and especially when he began betting on American home foreclosures (selling mortgage-backed securities is the same marketing scam as the Subprime Mortgage Crises [bundling notes]) the cestui que trust became a resulting trust. It may sound ludicrous to a lot of members but it took until Government began to do things out of necessity before people could actually convict it.

The trust is broken.

Government is no longer trustworthy.

Therefore the option to become trustee of the Resulting Trust has opened up to anybody who understands the trust structure.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S.

Can you help us out?

Amaz
06-10-11, 10:56 PM
Stonefree;

I missed your point by a little bit.

When GEITHNER started dipping into retirement - and especially when he began betting on American home foreclosures (selling mortgage-backed securities is the same marketing scam as the Subprime Mortgage Crises [bundling notes]) the cestui que trust became a resulting trust. It may sound ludicrous to a lot of members but it took until Government began to do things out of necessity before people could actually convict it.

The trust is broken.

Government is no longer trustworthy.

Therefore the option to become trustee of the Resulting Trust has opened up to anybody who understands the trust structure.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S.

Can you help us out?

Seditious libel was a criminal offence under English common law. Sedition is the offence of speaking seditious words with seditious intent: if the statement is in writing or some other permanent form it is seditious libel. A statement is seditious if it "brings into hatred or contempt" the Queen or her heirs, or the government and constitution, or either House of Parliament, or the administration of justice, or if it incites people to attempt to change any matter of Church or State established by law (except by lawful means), or if it promotes discontent among or hostility between British subjects. A person is only guilty of the offence if they intend any of the above outcomes. Proving that the statement is true is not a defence. It is punishable with life imprisonment.

I was thinking from the standpoint of agents of the crown, who say things like the constitution does not matter here, or those who ignore certain statutes and/or acts and state they do not matter....etc. When these same individuals have utter swearings that they will uphold the same,...what if someone issued a seditious libel for these acts for those who hold oath to keep the queens words but at the same time brings contempt to those same words.

David Merrill
06-10-11, 11:10 PM
You are saying I could look in the Statutes at Large for 1798 and find this Act?

Amaz
06-12-11, 01:45 AM
Sedition Act of 1918

Sedition Act of 1798
http://www.constitution.org/rf/sedition_1798.htm

allodial
06-12-11, 11:08 PM
In looking over the CIVIL COVER SHEET form...

As for the section "CITIZENSHIP OF PRINCIPAL PARTIES"

Perhaps "Creator of organic state" might be applicable to ...someone

or "People of organic state"

As for the section "NATURE OF SUIT" ... one important box to check might be the one next to:

"Other Contract"

as in...a treaty is a contract and might be "Other Contract". If they are holding something of valuable in trust for you them perhaps...

"Recovery of Overpayment & Enforcement of Judgment"

might be in some obvious or esoteric way, shape or form.

David Merrill
06-13-11, 09:21 PM
Yes! Denizen of the Organic State (http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2751/civilcoversheet.jpg).

That is the character of the plaintiff/petitioner on all the Libels of Review.

allodial
06-14-11, 02:51 AM
One concern is that.. 'denizen (http://www.wordnik.com/words/denizen)' can mean resident. Perhaps "Itinerant" or "Itinerant creditor to organic state". Or perhaps "special Denizen".

"non-resident of organic state"
"Itinerant of organic state"
"Private creditor to organic state"
"special denizen of organic state"
"foreign sovereign"

denizen

DENIZEN, n.

1. In England, an alien who is made a subject by the kings letters patent, holding a middle state between an alien and a natural born subject. He may take land by purchase or devise, which an alien cannot; but he cannot take by inheritance.

2. A stranger admitted to residence and certain rights in a foreign country.

Ye gods,

Natives, or denizens, of blest abodes.

3. A citizen.

DENIZEN, v.t. To make a denizen; to admit to residence with certain rights and privileges; to infranchise.(Source (http://1828.mshaffer.com/d/word/denizen))

Chex
06-23-11, 08:41 PM
Mortal definition is not in any law dictionary

Mark Christopher
06-30-11, 01:03 PM

Here are some docs on stamps that I have accumulated over time. Take them as you will. I can not speak to any of the info contained. Fun reading at least and may lead to some references.

Salve sis,
Mark Christopher.

David Merrill
08-12-11, 03:04 PM
No such animal. The only mixmasters you're going to find are old Cessnas.

Welcome Zohaib;

You have three premiere comments this morning and I read this one first. With the links I presumed you are a SPAMbot for a moment. But I read your other comments and discovered that this is actually a well-thought comment. I however know little about planes so forgive my presumption.

I gather you mean that there is no such animal as this new rendition of the Libel of Review in law. That I am mixing law models.

Especially with an Indian premise from your experience this might be a very revealing discussion! I do not even know what you call the law duty there in India.

For the application of mixmaster; and No such animal... We suitors have broken out of the traditional box for describing diversity. Traditional being a foreigner or litigants between different state laws looking for a federal judge to determine which state law applies and remanding it back to state court. Attorneys would say that is the only scope of diversity jurisdiction from the 'saving to suitors' clause. Here (and in the brain trust) we explore trust structures and mostly, diversity is described by being in contract with the Fed or not.

Crosstalk:

David,
Would you not be acting as Trustee if you Filed a 1040?* *There are only three players in this thing.* The Beneficiary, The Executor and the Trustee (IRS).* **We are the other tqo.* The IRS is assuming they are the beneficiary (or acting for the real one) and the Executor of the trust.* They assume we are the trustee - we acted like it by filing.
I would say R4C, explain who is in what position, and maintain that.

There was a letter of explanation along the way that Nickname did not share with us. That seemed to have no effect.

This approach is based on the remedy from 1913 is for anybody. It does not depend on the trust structure. I am inclined to think that trying to establish the trust structure is futile, compared to R4C, an evidence repository and evidence of the demand for lawful money. So be it that the Trustee has no tax liability.

Once you get the contract, or lack of it in the case of redeeming lawful money, established then that becomes the diversity. If there is no clearly established contract then one can R4C the initial offer effectively.

Does that help?

veritas
09-21-12, 04:53 PM
David, this is aequitas_veritas from the dp. I guess the main issue im having here understanding this is i have no idea what to expect after redeeming for lawful money. You are talking about libels of review, and R4C, and roundstamping, but i have no idea what any of that means or how to do it. If i redeem for lawful money and dont change how i do my taxes, then nothing will happen right? Im sorry if im asking you to spoonfeed me here, but i can read everything on here and only understand bits and pieces. I guess what im trying to say is i have a very order specific mind, and if i dont start at the beginning, i cant get the process.

David Merrill
10-08-12, 12:37 AM
David, this is aequitas_veritas from the dp. I guess the main issue im having here understanding this is i have no idea what to expect after redeeming for lawful money. You are talking about libels of review, and R4C, and roundstamping, but i have no idea what any of that means or how to do it. If i redeem for lawful money and dont change how i do my taxes, then nothing will happen right? Im sorry if im asking you to spoonfeed me here, but i can read everything on here and only understand bits and pieces. I guess what im trying to say is i have a very order specific mind, and if i dont start at the beginning, i cant get the process.

I hope you are still interested. I think maybe if you read James 1:23-28 or so...

If you have to learn it all academically before you will begin then you will spend a lot of time preparing. But think this through, making a demand for lawful money is risk free. Filing for a full refund of withholdings, that is where you start to put your neck out there. So you can begin by making your demand as best as you know how to express it, risk free. Doing so will help you get started now.

allodial
10-08-12, 03:07 AM
Fig tree..that doesn't produce fruit seems to draw a parallel with a factory that produces no cars but soaks up electricity and takes up space nonetheless. A plantation that...gives forth nada ..closed down? Any similarities.

Car factory / Produces nothing / Takes up space, power, owner has to pay property taxes maybe too / Shut down .. Founder moves on starts somethin

Plantation / Produces nothing / Takes up space , has workers plowing fields but not producing any return to the master / owner of the estate ('produces nothing' could be a mathematical net result) / Shut down / Founder moves on starts new shop

I found myself pondering the "USA" in various regards. I consider how many femmes these days don't know how to cook or don't even want to bother. How few people I've come across with a good work ethic. Feminism, lesbianism and male homosexuality to the point that a straight masculine Man who persists in that straightness is much at a Lesbian-Bi-Gay-run coffee shop is much like a Chinese man at cross-burning in Middle-O-Nowhere, 'Bama.

David Merrill
10-08-12, 07:27 AM
Fig tree..that doesn't produce fruit seems to draw a parallel with a factory that produces no cars but soaks up electricity and takes up space nonetheless. A plantation that...gives forth nada ..closed down? Any similarities.

I found myself pondering the "USA" in various regards. I consider how many femmes these days don't know how to cook or don't even want to bother. How few people I've come across with a good work ethic. Feminism, lesbianism and male homosexuality to the point that a straight masculine Man who persists in that straightness is much at a Lesbian-Bi-Gay-run coffee shop is much like a Chinese man at cross-burning in Middle-O-Nowhere, 'Bama.

I recall in junior high how I detested English - especially parsing out sentence structure into particulars like subordinate clause etc. That stuff was gagging me somehow and yet I think of how wealthy I would be now if only I had been interested.

Your post reminds me of how I would pass by the Home Economics room on my way to Metal and Wood Shop. I even recall one fellow being ribbed as femme or even homosexual, I don't recall exactly, for choosing Home Economics over the shop classes. Man! I am so glad to have even survived!

allodial
10-08-12, 03:53 PM
Interestingly I've come across a writer with very interesting theory that the ultimate real man would be interested in taking Home Ec. rather than shop because he would be interested in mastering the ruminants of commanding a household. Plus, that's where all the chics would be hanging out. The feminism (lesbianism doctrinology) claims men to be brutish and so they created peer pressure and doctrinology gave a push toward a Shop Class full of men rather than a room full of women. The irony! Similarly feminism creates peer pressure to make women make self-defeating choices to frustrate hypergamy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy).

Home Ec. class full of women would be quite an interesting camp for a rogue feminist so they'd want all the men in shop to help support theories. A man in the class would ruin the false caricature.

Perhaps the lesbian-feminists-homosexuals at the coffee shop are angry for at the straight man for not taking shop class and knowing how to do things that they don't know how to do and perhaps also for possessing power that they either don't have, rejected or forfeited?

Production of fruit is a very Real Man thing. He's farming, planting seeds, husbandry, feeding the herd, etc. Lesbianism and homosexuality seem rather contrary to fruit-bearing. A topic rife for parables, allegories and parallels.

The deception in the Garden of Eden story may have been geared toward toppling overall productivity by making Eve believe that she could be Adam's equal or superior but the result is that it may have become harder for her and him to bear fruit after the fact! Sounds all too familiar!

Related to the thread: theft of a real man's fruit seems to be a tactic used by anti-Creator lesbian-feminist orators to try to cripple real men and bring them and their substance into their embrace (they cant make or produce what he can has so voila -> theft as a modus operandi ..if only they could get real man to volunteer to the theft then its not REALLY theft is it? ;) you get what im sayin'--not to mention anything about rogue social workers!). As we know, there is a higher power!

Someone suggested that the real allegory behind the movie Crying Game was how feminism was making women grow penises (functionally transgender) and so paralleling how a husband might realizes his wife is really a man (competing with him and caught up in feminism-lesbianism she hinders fruit bearing and productivity and promotes wastage of his energie--i.e. her theft and dishonor--supported by State actors potentially) and so he vomits in disgust up upon seeing her 'functional penis' and realizing he was married to a man all along!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-o1RVdnHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKqAQxveb3g

P.S. Ain't it something. I can cook, clean and sew and yet I meet women who cant and dont even want to know how to. (She relies on companies run by men for food!). They want to live in my house, take up space, soak up my electricity, argue, fight, compete with me, offer me money/cars rather than children/loyalty/devotion/herself (counterproductive!). I laugh.

Shop Class -> Production and management of inanimate/dead things [consider Cain's offering]
Home Ec. -> Production and management of living things [consider Abel's offering]

Feminism -> Tricks women into making the wrong offering to men or men into being hoodwinked into unfair contracts. [What were you doing in the bar if you didn't know? <-> Why did you sign the form if you didn't know? <-> Why are you in the US District Court building if you aren't a US citizen? <-> Why were you in the court room if you didn't know? <-> Why are you endorsing private credit if you didn't know? ]

It doesnt take too much to effort to draw parallels to Bretton Woods and Basel III.

David Merrill
10-08-12, 09:12 PM
You have said many of the things I implied. Meanwhile I remember some of the boys in the hallway looking at the guy in Home Ec and laughing so I asked him why he chose Home Ec? - hoping to bully him a little. He smiled and pointed out that he was in a class full of girls. That took the testosterone out of my homophobic sails right there!

Interesting about chattel - we have this distinction between the living and the dead. I was thinking about how shop class is all about fabricating/making stuff and thought I had a counterpoint to debate until I got to your last paragraphs Allodial. Then I saw it! How much more difficult it would be to get this government debt is money illusion over on folks if guys knew how to run a household, mix ingredients and follow a recipe, mend and build clothing but primarily track finances and budget - and save up instead of applying for credit.

One day though, I shall master a sewing machine!

Regards,

David Merrill.

Michael Joseph
10-08-12, 09:53 PM
you know a friend and I [he is 63] were just discussing feminism the other day. He and I came to the conclusion that it was a rouse by the managing class to get more labor at a cheaper rate. The market had overnight twice as much labor - therefore by supply and demand - the management could reduce the pay scale - therefore, it took two to work in order to maintain the same lifestyle that one [father] could provide before. And who suffers - EVERYONE - because little Johnny and little Susie are now shuffled off to the Public Fool System where they are taught to be good little Clerks - may I take your order please.

This week boys and girls we will study X and at the end of the week we will test on X. I mean after 12 years of the PFS if you can't take an order then you truly are a numbskull.

I know, I have just infuriated all the women - so be it.

MJ

David Merrill
10-08-12, 11:00 PM
I actually fail to see why you would infuriate women. I was getting worked up but I just don't see why women would be taking offense at what you said.

Treefarmer
10-09-12, 12:29 AM
you know a friend and I [he is 63] were just discussing feminism the other day. He and I came to the conclusion that it was a rouse by the managing class to get more labor at a cheaper rate. The market had overnight twice as much labor - therefore by supply and demand - the management could reduce the pay scale - therefore, it took two to work in order to maintain the same lifestyle that one [father] could provide before. And who suffers - EVERYONE - because little Johnny and little Susie are now shuffled off to the Public Fool System where they are taught to be good little Clerks - may I take your order please.

This week boys and girls we will study X and at the end of the week we will test on X. I mean after 12 years of the PFS if you can't take an order then you truly are a numbskull.

I know, I have just infuriated all the women - so be it.

MJ

I do not take offense at this, I think you are exactly right.
You followed the money and deduced one of the true motives behind feminism.
Another motive for feminism is the Satanic destruction of the God-ordained marriage of one man with one woman, which leads to the destruction of families, which results in the destruction of children, IMO.

I think you are right on with your comment, except for your spelling of "rouse"; you were probably thinking of ruse (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ruse?s=t)?

Anthony Joseph
10-10-12, 06:02 PM
This "idea" (feminism) was NO DOUBT created by men; men who would eventually profit (in many ways) from its indoctrination into modern culture and society.

Think about it for a minute, in the 1950's the family unit was as strong as ever in the modern age for obvious reasons. People understood the Divine heirarchy and gender roles which made for strong family ties and no need for the STATE to play "nanny" or "parent". That success, if left alone, would only get stronger and stronger and something had to be done to break-up the traditional family unit if the STATE wanted to grow and expand its control.

Enter feminism, socialism/communism, homosexuality, humanism, sexual revolution, etc.

These ideas convinced women that possibly the most honorable and noble endeavor on earth (mothering/nurturing children and keeping a happy home) was somehow a waste of their life's potential. It also convinced them that sexual promiscuity is a woman's way to break free from the chains of "archaic" notions of virtue and being pure.

How's that working out ladies? Ask the women of the sixties and seventies who "bought in" if they feel good about "breaking those chains" and if they at all benefited from that activity now. The beneficiaries of that doctrine are the men who suddenly became surrounded by an onslaught of "easy women" in the sixties, seventies and beyond. Does feminism still sound like a noble idea from the minds of women?

Modern technology/computers, feminism and overseas job outsourcing combined for the destruction of the family unit since "Dad" no longer could support his family as he once could. Machines/computers, women and foreigners are doing the jobs he used to do and he no longer has the respect of being the provider for his family.

Enter depression, alcoholism, abuse, mediocrity, laziness, drug addiction, etc.

Modern society intentionally blurs the gender line so that women act like men and men act like women creating a non-gender distinguishing amalgam of humans; THE NEW NORMAL.

How's that working out? The STATE is bigger than ever and has more control it has ever had. We have the most people ever relying on and trusting in the STATE, in one way or another, than ever before.

But then again, this is all just common sense, isn't it?

David Merrill
10-10-12, 09:37 PM
I suppose that there is often a brief flash of victory at the moment of emasculation, as he turns his back:

The world was calling you away, and your leaving was your way of staying with what you had come to say.
The pain was a poem, slowly written and torn from the book, cast into a corner of the attic where no one could look.
Rage for all to see caught fire and burned all around me until there was nothing left to burn.
Now I stand all alone in these attic bones and reread this poem all yellowed with age.
Tears heal such as healing is and so I cast this page into the ashes;
And there is no flame - only shades of regret.
And those too shall fade, as the world calls me away.

That may not be published except for an introduction to another song on Live at the Bass by Lindsey BUCKINGHAM. I put it to memory because I wanted to be as good as Lindsey at something on stage. So as long as he is not playing that guitar of his...

Michael Joseph
10-11-12, 12:50 AM
What is amazing to me is that we live in the space age and our technology which we possess is amazing to say the least - witness the words on this page - and YET man is still plagued with spiritual curses. It seems that with the advance of technology also too an advance of spiritual plagues. So the flesh has been sated in pleasures in hedonism and yet the spirit remain without rest. And man seems to think by and large we are headed for some sort of utopia under man? HARDLY.

And all along the Company Store keeps issuing Credit to those who will feed their Ego in Things - which is a sickness in low esteem - meaning he and she work to feel a sense of value and a sense of purpose and a sense of fitting in with all the rest of the CRAZY men and women out there who are stuck in the same rut. The debtor is slave to the lender. Lets appeal to their sub-conscious with commercial ads that promote more buying - for buying is love - if you love her you will buy for her. Oh crap how are we gonna ever get out of debt - The Trap - because she watches the same TV and sees the same ads.

I MUST buy, MUST buy....

AJ - you strike at the root - which is the Natural Purpose - which is God Ordained. But man chooses perversion and unnatural acts which will always lead to mans ruin. She is a peculiar treasure to the husbandman. But then again if she is spoiled in the world of Estates - she no longer desires to be a femme covert she desires to be a femme sole and as such she and he bring spiritual plagues upon the children. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-AV2Lu_1wM)

Now then I as the husbandman stand in the stead of my wife for she is my peculiar treasure as long as she submits and obeys me and I shall love her and overshadow her and protect her from those who would bring harm to our door - first they must come thru me. Therefore she cannot contract unless I allow it and I am not fond of allowing my wife to enter into the plagues of commercial warfare.

Therefore my LoR is enough for both of us for she and I are One. My child told me the other day "daddy I should obey you for God gave me to you and to disobey you is to disrespect God's authority" - I paraphrase but the point is made. There is a natural order of things. And in the natural order blessings abound.

Shalom,
MJ

shikamaru
10-12-12, 01:15 PM
Economics .... the art of running a household ...

Greek ... home rule or home law.

David Merrill
10-12-12, 02:18 PM
The Libel of Review is an expression of home economics!

David Merrill
10-13-12, 10:28 AM
One might find this Crosstalk edifying!

I got a wonderful confirmation (http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/mspd/2011/opdm062011.pdf) today. Look at Page 11 (http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6555/usnotesnotsubjecttodebt.jpg).

I revive this cryptically short post from a couple weeks back for the sake of the new suitors. One found it impossible to file a tax return under Miscellaneous Case file yesterday, the US clerk of court insisting that this is a civil matter and it will be for the traditional $350. So I am pondering if to simply put a 843 Form (http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6555/usnotesnotsubjecttodebt.jpg) cover on the “Complaint” rather than the Libel of Review (http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9462/libelofreview52012.pdf). This would simply redact the entire filing to a simple Claim (http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1623/irsform834forgiveness.pdf) on the Return and evidence (demands on the back of paychecks) under Summons:

Suitor v. Timothy Franz GEITHNER

I suppose the complaint would be that of “conditioning” in a social fraud by omission that GEITHNER is presumed as United Nations US IMF Governor to be propagating through his contribution to certain combinatorial mathematics between the member states of the UN. This manifests through the UN’s World Bank and IMF, now burgeoning a national debt that discourages investing in the US Dollar (T-bonds; audio attached (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1EaV_bU7VIma2JJelZlRVc1YmM)). GEITHNER’s interference with the redemption process might be such irresponsible fiduciary behavior as to get him thrown in prison? This abbreviated Complaint sounds quite scientific and concise. It could even lead to a one or two paragraph Libel of Review template.

Far more likely though, GEITHNER will simply send a full Refund Check!

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6555/usnotesnotsubjecttodebt.jpg

I am thinking to keep this citation though - as it relates directly to the Judiciary Act of 1789 wherein the 'saving to suitors' clause if found:

COURTS OF THE UNITED STATES … 136. When a seizure has been voluntarily abandoned, it loses its validity, and no jurisdiction attaches to any court, unless there be a new seizure. 10 Wheat. 325; 1 Mason, 361. First Judiciary Act, September 24, 1789. Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856.

Keep your eyes on this thread.

David Merrill
10-15-12, 06:35 PM
Keep in mind this may be getting major improvements in the next few days:

Here is a glimpse of the new "Libel of Review" - in the rough.

Gdude was asking about help setting up an evidence repository. Find the example clerk instruction in the LoR (http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9462/libelofreview52012.pdf) and that should offer some explanation. Furthermore though there is a brain trust of suitors operating to critique the new form and template. Now with this post though, that editing process has opened up to you too Gdude. I call this an echo chamber and it is among several echo chambers. The brain trust is an echo chamber too.

Awesome job DM!

My only suggestion is to add the word "contract" into the civil action, since a Claim rests on violation of a contract which then caused an injury by the violator.

Steel sharpens steel.

I feel the use of the word trust in the opening paragraph as a synonym to contract is adaquate but discussion may change that word.

P.S. A new suitor contributed just this morning:

IRS FORM 843 - Redeeming Lawful Money

Although IRS Form 843 cannot be used for claiming back income tax, it can be used for an abatement of the fee paid for the presumed use of private credit in the form of Federal Reserve Notes that is based on the amount of income denominated thereby, when said presumed use has been consistently rebutted by lawful money being demanded for all transactions per 12 USC 411, with a substantive record of same created as admissible evidence by all related financial institutions in their normal course of business documentation. This IRS Form 843 is a good tool to further expose the unspoken legal foundation of the ?income tax? ? that it is a legitimate usage fee for the use of the private credit and script of the Federal Reserve System.

That looks like the Informer to me and I hope my inquiring where it came from works a worthwhile lesson about rules of evidence.

P.S. For example the spelling of the IMF Head is LAGARDE. This is a rough draft.

David Merrill
10-23-12, 02:23 PM
There is an interesting article (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/9623863/IMFs-epic-plan-to-conjure-away-debt-and-dethrone-bankers.html) being talked about that cites an interesting IMF Workpaper (http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/wp/2012/wp12202.pdf).

In context the purpose of getting to the federal repository is to get into the Congressional Record and bring the entire argument/accusation by McFADDEN to light. He is allegedly the congressman who promoted the American equitable title and caused Congress to have to write up HJR-192.

Crosstalk;

I am going to have to get down to the repository today then. Additions to the new LoR might include:

1) The judges being paid increases according to the Dollar?s decreasing value

2) McFADDEN?s accusations of 1933 leading to the equity rules embodied in HJR-192

3) The 1938 merger of law and equity ? (1935 Colorado) around Erie RR Co. v Thompkins.

4) The 1666 cestui que vie Act.

This is based on HJR-192 being a protection of equitable claim as America went into mortgage to save the Fed.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8452/mortgageonpeople.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/514/mortgageofpeople.jpg

doug555
10-23-12, 06:42 PM
David,

Hope these scans of the Congressional Record will help you find some more relevant cites for the LOR.

McFadden June 10, 1932 - The people have a valid claim against the Fed (see page 12602 for valid claim, 12603 for Congress as Trustees)
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8BdR0w2oZY_RkNqQUNXOVRsdFk

McFadden May 23, 1933 - Charges of theft (see page 4056)
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8BdR0w2oZY_T0dYSlBRUElrTmM

NOTE: underlines and notations added by me

Doug

David Merrill
10-23-12, 08:58 PM
David,

Hope these scans of the Congressional Record will help you find some more relevant cites for the LOR.

McFadden June 10, 1932 - The people have a valid claim against the Fed (see page 12602 for valid claim, 12603 for Congress as Trustees)

Doug

I was trying to find your cites before I left!

Here are some McFADDEN images. (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImanlPak9LOFY5SFE)

David Merrill
10-23-12, 09:05 PM
David,

Doug

Thanks a lot Doug;

Can you try fitting McFADDEN's accusations and complaints into a revised rendition of this cause (http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9716/frbsuedreport6811.pdf)?

doug555
10-24-12, 01:42 AM
Thanks a lot Doug;

Can you try fitting McFADDEN's accusations and complaints into a revised rendition of this cause (http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9716/frbsuedreport6811.pdf)?

Lawful Money Complaint (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8BdR0w2oZY_YVdlaHEtM0ZMQjQ)

NOTE: This ia a very rough draft... only citing relevant 1932-33 McFadden "charges". We really need to state evidentiary facts... actual incidents of refusal to redeem FRNs, which, it just so happened occurred with me this last week when a bank called me back the next day after opening a checking account to come back in to re-sign the bank signature card, this time without the phrase "lawful money is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411" on it. The legal department said it only deals with Federal Reserve Notes. I am thinking it may be best to just write a nice letter (sent with delivery confirmation) just documenting the facts that occurred, that I did in fact make my demand known, which is all that is required for me to do, and that I forgive their mis-take of not complying with Federal Statute 12 USC 411.

Doug

David Merrill
10-24-12, 07:16 AM
Lawful Money Complaint (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8BdR0w2oZY_YVdlaHEtM0ZMQjQ)

NOTE: This ia a very rough draft... only citing relevant 1932-33 McFadden "charges". We really need to state evidentiary facts... actual incidents of refusal to redeem FRNs, which, it just so happened occurred with me this last week when a bank called me back the next day after opening a checking account to come back in to re-sign the bank signature card, this time without the phrase "lawful money is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411" on it. The legal department said it only deals with Federal Reserve Notes. I am thinking it may be best to just write a nice letter (sent with delivery confirmation) just documenting the facts that occurred, that I did in fact make my demand known, which is all that is required for me to do, and that I forgive their mis-take of not complying with Federal Statute 12 USC 411.

Doug

That was slick of them to call you back by phone, rather than to write it out in a letter. I have seen a couple letters though.

Thank you for framing the accusation. Administrative process depends on judicial support for authority (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Bob_Shulz_revealing_appeal.pdf).

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1001/bobschulzrevealingappea.jpg

doug555
10-24-12, 04:10 PM
David,

Deed of Payment (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8BdR0w2oZY_b0ZHMkVmUXpkRXc)

Deed of Payment Letter (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8BdR0w2oZY_cUFBWF9ubF9FUHc)

Perhaps the New LOR Complaint could use some of the items from the Deed of Payment, and the logic therein.

Doug

P.S. The Deed of Payment Letter was just an idea to try on Corporations to show our good faith intent to create a contract to use public lawful money, instead of private credit, in future transactions. It has not been tested yet.

David Merrill
10-28-12, 05:51 PM
I am bumping this thread as the recent slur campaign is clarifying the utility of an evidence repository.

Moxie
02-07-14, 04:41 AM
Someone suggested that the real allegory behind the movie Crying Game was how feminism was making women grow penises (functionally transgender) and so paralleling how a husband might realizes his wife is really a man (competing with him and caught up in feminism-lesbianism she hinders fruit bearing and productivity and promotes wastage of his energie--i.e. her theft and dishonor--supported by State actors potentially) and so he vomits in disgust up upon seeing her 'functional penis' and realizing he was married to a man all along!

So true. And it works both ways: some men have grown "manginas" in response to feminism, so women have to function in a man's world by default, by working twice as hard developing the survival skills of protecting themselves and providing for themselves until a man with "authentic jewels" becomes available. Trouble is, the longer a woman waits, the narrower the pool. And so much of her time is consumed in survival, there's no time or energy for searching. And if something happens to that woman (she is raped, she becomes homeless, health problem, etc.) her "market value" depreciates rapidly.

P.S. Ain't it something. I can cook, clean and sew and yet I meet women who cant and dont even want to know how to. (She relies on companies run by men for food!). They want to live in my house, take up space, soak up my electricity, argue, fight, compete with me, offer me money/cars rather than children/loyalty/devotion/herself (counterproductive!). I laugh.

One time, I had a job working in people's homes. Anyway, I pulled into a customer's driveway with a flat tire. The gentleman was in the driveway all, "Oh! Let me fix that tire for you!" So he comes running over with the tire iron and jack. Well he couldn't figure out how to jack up the car. I politely suggested how to go about it. Ohh! He did not like a woman making that suggestion! Blow to the male ego! So he continued struggling with the tire unsuccessfully, pretending like he knew what he was doing, then got distracted with a phone call and went inside. I ended up fixing my own tire. LOL!
[/QUOTE]

shikamaru
02-09-14, 04:34 PM
So true. And it works both ways: some men have grown "manginas" in response to feminism, so women have to function in a man's world by default, by working twice as hard developing the survival skills of protecting themselves and providing for themselves until a man with "authentic jewels" becomes available. Trouble is, the longer a woman waits, the narrower the pool. And so much of her time is consumed in survival, there's no time or energy for searching. And if something happens to that woman (she is raped, she becomes homeless, health problem, etc.) her "market value" depreciates rapidly.

One time, I had a job working in people's homes. Anyway, I pulled into a customer's driveway with a flat tire. The gentleman was in the driveway all, "Oh! Let me fix that tire for you!" So he comes running over with the tire iron and jack. Well he couldn't figure out how to jack up the car. I politely suggested how to go about it. Ohh! He did not like a woman making that suggestion! Blow to the male ego! So he continued struggling with the tire unsuccessfully, pretending like he knew what he was doing, then got distracted with a phone call and went inside. I ended up fixing my own tire. LOL!

Moxie ... are you a red pill woman?

Moxie
02-10-14, 04:37 AM
Moxie ... are you a red pill woman?

Yes, been drinking the chaser for a while though, lolol...

shikamaru
02-10-14, 03:46 PM
Yes, been drinking the chaser for a while though, lolol...

You are the only red pill woman I have ever met.

What made you decide to go red pill?

In my opinion, blue pill is phenomenal for women.

Moxie
02-11-14, 05:45 AM
You are the only red pill woman I have ever met.

What made you decide to go red pill?

In my opinion, blue pill is phenomenal for women.

After being oppressed by self-employment taxes, there was no alternative for me but to search for this kind of truth. I suffered deeply in oppression and unnecessary shame and guilt for a decade. I was too terrified to date anyone, lest they found out about the debt, because I knew it was one of the darkest of all social taboos. People around me were too cowardly to confront or question this oppression. I knew something was not right about a debt that would take more than a lifetime to pay back, yet the churches where I sought help for this could not help me.

But once I discovered the truth, the rest of my Creator’s words, hidden by 501c3 churches, finally made perfect sense. The battle is spiritual, and one of strongholds.

I was born in chains, but I plan to die completely free. I am working on living completely free, which is why I'm here. :-)

allodial
02-20-14, 01:39 AM
Sedition Act of 1918

Sedition Act of 1798
http://www.constitution.org/rf/sedition_1798.htm

Hmmm it could be that seditious libel is punishable under and has reincarnated through the USA PATRIOT Act, etc. under threats, etc. against the posterity of heads of State, threats or violence to influence a government (using old League of Nations definition of terrorism as well as newer). If A is a sovereign and someone is using violence/threats, slanders and coercion to undermine A's status, seems they'd be tapping the seditious libel side of domestic terrorism.

LearnTheLaw
02-20-14, 01:56 PM
David,

Doug

Google says I must have permission to open documents.

Could you re-post these so we can access them???

Chex
02-20-14, 05:21 PM
I could not open them either.

May 23, 1933. "Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.

"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it. http://www.libertyforlife.com/banking/us-mcfadden-re-frb.htm