PDA

View Full Version : File Criminal Complaint against Federal Reserve

Jaro
06-16-11, 11:35 PM
Why sue the FR and pay $350 filing fees, when you can simply lodge a criminal complaint against them for free? Since the FR bank violated federal law by not redeeming according to 12USC411, shouldn't the complaint be criminal? Here's a form for that:

http://www.uscourts.gov/uscourts/FormsAndFees/Forms/AO091.pdf

Seems to me that this form SHOULD be used to complain about the banks that refuse to redeem FRN's for lawful money. That is a violation of US code, which is a crime, so this should be the proper form to use. Requires to be signed under oath in front of the judge, so a trip to federal court would be necessary.

I mean, if you don't complain about violation of your right(s) (like the right of FRN's redemption), then you obviously act as someone who doesn't have that right, and effectively WAIVE that right, don't you think?

David Merrill
06-17-11, 12:57 AM
Why sue the FR and pay $350 filing fees, when you can simply lodge a criminal complaint against them for free? Since the FR bank violated federal law by not redeeming according to 12USC411, shouldn't the complaint be criminal? Here's a form for that:

http://www.uscourts.gov/uscourts/FormsAndFees/Forms/AO091.pdf

Seems to me that this form SHOULD be used to complain about the banks that refuse to redeem FRN's for lawful money. That is a violation of US code, which is a crime, so this should be the proper form to use. Requires to be signed under oath in front of the judge, so a trip to federal court would be necessary.

I mean, if you don't complain about violation of your right(s) (like the right of FRN's redemption), then you obviously act as someone who doesn't have that right, and effectively WAIVE that right, don't you think?

We have no instances where the Fed is refusing to acknowledge redemption of lawful money. One stick situation where the Refund is substantial, the IRS offered about 1/2 Refund, but did not just deposit the reassessment. So it was an offer and it was R4C'd timely. Now for about eight weeks there has been only silence.

I guess you can call that an injury after a while though - but that would be civil, not criminal. The IRS being late with a Refund is hardly to be considered criminal.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Jaro
06-17-11, 01:13 AM
Really? So how come there aren't more success stories posted here? So far I've only seen one, but heard from other people that banks are refusing to redeem in LM. Seems to me that a successful redemption would be if the bank teller acknowledged that what he's giving me pursuant to 12USC411, ARE lawful money. If they at least verbally don't acknowledge that, then they're REFUSING to redeem.

On top of that, there should be no problem altering the signature card to redeem all deposits in LM, and that seems to be even harder to get the banks to do than cash or single checks.

Oh, and I haven't seen you or anyone else object to that civil suit against FR, which also is based on claim that FR refuses to redeem FRN's in LM. So do the FR banks comply with 12USC411 or not?

We have no instances where the Fed is refusing to acknowledge redemption of lawful money. One stick situation where the Refund is substantial, the IRS offered about 1/2 Refund, but did not just deposit the reassessment. So it was an offer and it was R4C'd timely. Now for about eight weeks there has been only silence.

I guess you can call that an injury after a while though - but that would be civil, not criminal. The IRS being late with a Refund is hardly to be considered criminal.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David Merrill
06-17-11, 02:46 AM
The law entitles us to demand lawful money. There were a few instances where the bank would get confused and refuse to allow somebody to put the verbiage on the Signature Card. But that was solved by going to another bank.

Rock Anthony
06-18-11, 01:36 AM
Really? So how come there aren't more success stories posted here? So far I've only seen one, but heard from other people that banks are refusing to redeem in LM. Seems to me that a successful redemption would be if the bank teller acknowledged that what he's giving me pursuant to 12USC411, ARE lawful money. If they at least verbally don't acknowledge that, then they're REFUSING to redeem.

On top of that, there should be no problem altering the signature card to redeem all deposits in LM, and that seems to be even harder to get the banks to do than cash or single checks.

Oh, and I haven't seen you or anyone else object to that civil suit against FR, which also is based on claim that FR refuses to redeem FRN's in LM. So do the FR banks comply with 12USC411 or not?

Check this (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/dynamics/showentry.php?e=12&catid=3)out if you already haven't.

The personal banker at Bank of America had to be convinced that it is okay for the signature card be amended to include the demand for lawful money per 12 USC 411.

How did I convince her? Well, I didn't. I asked for her to be convinced by BofA attorneys - and so they did.