PDA

View Full Version : No More Free DUNS Lookups :

Trust Guy
07-08-11, 02:59 AM
Well crud . Was about to engage a County agency over some issues . I usually start by hitting MANTA to pull their Dunn and Bradstreet Number , just in case I decide to find out how to show they are required to follow Federal Laws and Regulations by touching the tar baby of Federal funding . That’s some times quite handy if I see no ready way to ball them up in their own rules and procedures .

Anyway , no more DUNS Number on the free info search . Just thought some here might like to know . Anyone have an alternative search source ?

EZrhythm
07-09-11, 01:26 AM
I noticed this too on the D&B site.

Trust Guy
07-09-11, 01:42 AM
Guess some folks are stirring up too much trouble with that info in hand . Hope I saved more numbers than just the local Courts in an obscurely titled text somewhere .

shikamaru
07-09-11, 04:16 PM
Well crud . Was about to engage a County agency over some issues . I usually start by hitting MANTA to pull their Dunn and Bradstreet Number , just in case I decide to find out how to show they are required to follow Federal Laws and Regulations by touching the tar baby of Federal funding . That’s some times quite handy if I see no ready way to ball them up in their own rules and procedures .

Anyway , no more DUNS Number on the free info search . Just thought some here might like to know . Anyone have an alternative search source ?

http://www.zapdata.com/

Trust Guy
07-09-11, 05:10 PM
Thanks shikamaru but this link requires payment for the info , unless I have missed something . The DUNS used to pop up at D&B or through MANTA on the first page , with various reports offered and fees .

Ice
11-12-11, 12:52 AM
Hey Trust Guy... You don't have a Dunns #?? If YOU had one YOU might be able to acquire what you need without any hassle.
It might be like a "members only" kind of thing, ya know?

Anyone want to check that out for "Trust Guy"??

I don't really do this kind of stuff for people any more... otherwise I'd check it out for ya myself. But ever since others decided that I didn't have a right to defend my business practices and my personal reputation from attacks (that were against their own tos) WELLL ... Let's just say I'm really particular about how I spend my time.