PDA

View Full Version : Who gave us the authority to administrate the strawman account, can you prove it?

motla68
07-25-11, 07:27 PM
To avoid hearsay in a court of law not only will they want to see a signed
certified and sealed document they will also need to speak with the person/
man whom gave that authority to administrate an account they created.

I keep asking lower and upper echelons who is the qualified/authorized
trustee as some of you have. The lower says go to upper, but you talk
to upper and they are remaining silent on the issue.
The only evidence found is within federal court case documents of
every court case it says the U.S. District attorney's office is the trustee
for the United States, but this is a huge office, a friend told me he got
a reply back once that said each office worker in that office is assigned
to only answer specific questions, not it is just a matter of finding the
correct person to as the right questions to.

A little further thought on this, are you a natural resource, are you part of the
land i.e. connected directly to it?
The Trustees have a responsibility to protect natural resources.. light bulb!
Source: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/33/40/I/2706

With a military occupation in place do you feel as if they are attempting to
control you? Could it be they have a trust in us, but we do not have trust
with them? Where does their authority come from? Lets investigate -->>

natural law
n.
A law or body of laws that derives from nature and is believed to be binding
upon human actions apart from or in conjunction with laws established by
human authority.
1. (Philosophy) an ethical belief or system of beliefs supposed to be inherent in
human nature and discoverable by reason rather than revelation
3. (Philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that the authority of the legal
system or of certain laws derives from their justifiability by reason, and indeed
that a legal system which cannot be so justified has no authority
Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/natural+law

Does one man have authority over another if there is not meeting of the minds,
is one man's belief another man's contract? NO, not without consent!
a couple more definitions here to discover what seals the deal.
quasi natural
2 a : existing as part of or determined by nature natural condition of the land> b :
being in accordance with or arising from nature esp. as distinguished from operation
of law —see also NATURAL PERSON —compare ARTIFICIAL c : arising from the
usual course of events natural result of the accident>
4 : ILLEGITIMATE natural child> —nat·u·ral·ly adverb

Silence is acquiescence, you have to speak up about not consenting to be that
piece of paper, President Bush even said it is "nothing but a Damn piece of paper".

Moving on to the contract part of this where a babies foot print was forced on to
a piece of paper, a survey event upon the land, just as deaths and divorces are.

Quasi-contractus
A term used in the civil law. A quasi-contract is the act of a person, permitted by law,
by which he obligates himself towards another, or by which another binds himself to
him, without any agreement between them.
2. By article 2272 of the Civil Code of Louisiana, which is translated from article 1371
of the Code Civil, quasi-contracts are defined to be "the lawful and purely voluntary acts of a man, from which there results any obligation whatever to a third person, and sometime a reciprocal obligation between the parties." In contracts, it is the consent of the contracting parties which produces the obligation; in quasi-contracts no consent is required, and the obligation arises from the law or natural equity, on the facts of the case. These acts are called quasi-contracts, because, without being contracts, they bind the parties as contracts do.

5.-2. Tutorship or guardianship, is the second kind of quasi- contracts, there being no
agreement between the tutor and minor.

11. There is no term in the common law which answers to that of quasi- contract; many
quasi-contracts may doubtless be classed among implied contracts; there is, however,
a difference between them, which an example will make manifest. In case money should
be paid by mistake to a minor, it may be recovered from him by the civil law, because his
consent is not necessary to a quasi-contract but by the common law, if it can be recovered, it must be upon an agreement to which the law presumes he has consented, and it is doubtful, upon principle, whether such recovery could be had.

Is a policy from IRS for Voluntary Compliance enough to establish a common law contract or is it the actions of a human acting in quasi/persona that does this?

Who gave us the authority to administrator act as trustee for the strawman/persona account, can you prove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

shikamaru
07-25-11, 07:43 PM
There is no "strawman account".

A strawman is a third party intervener working on behalf of a principal to provide themselves as a front typically in a commercial matter.

There is some sort of account or record. That I do agree with.

motla68
07-25-11, 08:37 PM
There is some sort of account or record. That I do agree with.

ok, then same questions for account or record. ... who and prove it?

David Merrill
07-25-11, 11:41 PM
The account is like this fellow issuing a bonded promissory note (http://www.sunherald.com/2011/07/21/3291485/speeding-ticket-led-to-fraud-charges.html). The Fed issues promissory notes called Federal Reserve notes and Drew Allen RAYNER (72) is a Fed bank. He too, has been creating Fed notes all his working life by endorsing the back of his paychecks. He has been bonding the extra promissory notes (http://Friends-n-Family-Research.info/FFR/Merrill_Story_of_Money.zip) by approving the fractional lending. Do you get that? Because he has been bonding notes, he is bonded to administrate for those notes. There is no account associated with his SSN or birth certificate because his bonded promissory notes have been out in circulation with the Fed's and all the other Fed banks' BPNs.

Drew Allen is in trouble for (presumably) demanding change - which could be considered theft - resulting in fraud charges. The fraud is not on the $171.50, it is on the $4.50 he demanded the City create for him in change by making the bonded promissory note out for $175!

Here is evidence what I am saying is true. Look at this docket entry (http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5941/bondedpromissorynotepay.jpg) from some time ago. That entry, and the scrubbed Doc 20 (which I would really like to read) shows payment in full of the exact amount ordered by the federal judge by this bonded promissory note (http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8702/bondedpromissorynote.pdf). I looked again yesterday:

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5941/bondedpromissorynotepay.jpg

The fellow issuing the bonding, I am certain, believes in accounts associated with SSNs and birth certificates, rather than endorsement on notes in circulation. Therefore he got nervous (http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/4604/bondedpromissorymemoran.pdf) about his BPN - that some day he might have to prove it out, where the money covering it came from. Without knowing about Title 12 U.S.C. §411 I can understand how he might get nervous.

Point being though, that if the BPN was bogus, you might think the federal judge would order him to pay up "properly" out-of-pocket or refer the BPN to the AG for prosecution, which as of yesterday never happened.

Regards,

David Merrill.

motla68
07-26-11, 04:12 AM
This will be very huge story that will definitely go viral if he is successful.
A true test of the question.

Thanks

David Merrill
07-26-11, 04:35 AM
Is it just me, or does everybody have to register now?

http://www.sunherald.com/2011/07/21/3291485/speeding-ticket-led-to-fraud-charges.html

shikamaru
07-26-11, 05:34 PM
ok, then same questions for account or record. ... who and prove it?

I would say the account or record works on assumption.

The account or record is a benefit or use.

John Booth
07-26-11, 06:10 PM

...or use - what if the ACCOUNT NAME is the TRUST [in that instant situation] and the Roles [pick one of three available] are up for grabs so to speak

shikamaru
07-26-11, 07:47 PM
...or use - what if the ACCOUNT NAME is the TRUST [in that instant situation] and the Roles [pick one of three available] are up for grabs so to speak

Hence ... the keyword assumption :).

motla68
07-26-11, 08:03 PM
Is it just me, or does everybody have to register now?

http://www.sunherald.com/2011/07/21/3291485/speeding-ticket-led-to-fraud-charges.html

Your buying, selling, signing for swapping of securities owned by a government corporation, I would think all who are even acting in persona of banking and brokerage entities would need to be registered to do this, yes. Unless your the King or Queen of that corporation? But then again we are suppose to be in the world, not of it, so why play in it?

David Merrill
07-26-11, 10:59 PM
Your buying, selling, signing for swapping of securities owned by a government corporation, I would think all who are even acting in persona of banking and brokerage entities would need to be registered to do this, yes. Unless your the King or Queen of that corporation? But then again we are suppose to be in the world, not of it, so why play in it?

I went a few rounds with Bean about this on SJC;

Basically, by right, I receive cash for my intellectual property.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6239/lawfulmoneystamp.jpg

One of the suitors and I enjoy a few games of chess about every day, at a restaurant of our choosing on the moment. - Any and all of which will accept only FRNs.

I am almost always hungry when I step up to the counter or the waitress takes our order. Once I get that way, there is only one way I have found to solve the problem so I buy some food and eat it. Problem solved.

You seem to be proposing some kind of solution and if it is practicable, I am not understanding you.

Regards,

David Merrill.

motla68
07-28-11, 11:40 PM
Quasi means; Similar but not genuine. As in a previous post when added

" Quasi-Natural " or how about another term with the word used:

Quasi-Corporation ;

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/q/quasi_public_corporation.asp

Please learn these distinctions, gold and silver with man's stamp on it
is just quasi-gold or quasi-silver.

Are you a genuine natural resource ?

motla68
07-28-11, 11:49 PM

GILBERT'S LAW BOOK ON EQUITY

""But while the Chancery Court regards the beneficiary as the real owner in order more fully to guard his interests and assert his rights, it, also, regards him the real owner as to his liabilities, and, except in cases where the trust is
declared by a will or deed duly registered, will subject his interest in the trust property to the satisfaction of his debts, on a proper bill filed for that purpose, as hereafter shown. In dealing with the beneficiary's interest in the trust property Equity follows the law, and treats such property as descendible, devisable and alienable.

In all cases of trusts, including trust deeds, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and even constructive and resulting trusts, the Chancery Courts are ever ready to lend a helping hand to the beneficiary as against him who holds the legal title. ""

Without a trust to will things into, or a trust where things are already moved into, In their eyes is just a duck in a lone lake somewhere with hunters circling and there is not a no trespassing sign anywhere to protect you. Just ask any elderly native american if the indians had legal trusts before the english came.

Without a trust setup I think the only angle you could take it is the statutory title I posted yesterday in reference to the protection of natural resources held in their
trust. When you trademark something by their government it is the same thing as a ship out in the water with a U.S. Flag attached to it in bond via simple constructive
trust where you have no standing in right to self determination.

shikamaru
08-13-11, 11:50 AM
GILBERT'S LAW BOOK ON EQUITY

""But while the Chancery Court regards the beneficiary as the real owner in order more fully to guard his interests and assert his rights, it, also, regards him the real owner as to his liabilities, and, except in cases where the trust is
declared by a will or deed duly registered, will subject his interest in the trust property to the satisfaction of his debts, on a proper bill filed for that purpose, as hereafter shown. In dealing with the beneficiary's interest in the trust property Equity follows the law, and treats such property as descendible, devisable and alienable.

In all cases of trusts, including trust deeds, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and even constructive and resulting trusts, the Chancery Courts are ever ready to lend a helping hand to the beneficiary as against him who holds the legal title. ""

Without a trust to will things into, or a trust where things are already moved into, In their eyes is just a duck in a lone lake somewhere with hunters circling and there is not a no trespassing sign anywhere to protect you. Just ask any elderly native american if the indians had legal trusts before the english came.

Without a trust setup I think the only angle you could take it is the statutory title I posted yesterday in reference to the protection of natural resources held in their
trust. When you trademark something by their government it is the same thing as a ship out in the water with a U.S. Flag attached to it in bond via simple constructive
trust where you have no standing in right to self determination.

Personally, I'm focusing on unifying the rights and duties of a given res into my tenure only.

Secondly, this all presumes that government as trustee actually has trustees in office. Those offices appear to be vacant. He who assumes that office better have the proof to boot.

The whole operation from birth certificates to offices of trusteeship appears to work on assumpsit.
When you start pressing the matter within any sort of hearing, I expect there to be fleeing :).

David Merrill
08-13-11, 03:10 PM
Thank you!

I have been explaining it in terms of classical thermodynamics for a while now. To impose that trusteeship upon the government trustee you have to describe the parameters of the trust. Usually this would require explaining trust law to an attorney. - Futile.

On the other hand, if you can get them to testify (http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6865/doc186testimonyofwalker.pdf) about the trust structure and you are adept at record-forming (http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1007/verdictformnotguilty.pdf)...

Darkcrusade
08-14-11, 02:09 PM
Thank you!

I have been explaining it in terms of classical thermodynamics for a while now. To impose that trusteeship upon the government trustee you have to describe the parameters of the trust. Usually this would require explaining trust law to an attorney. - Futile.

On the other hand, if you can get them to testify (http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6865/doc186testimonyofwalker.pdf) about the trust structure and you are adept at record-forming (http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1007/verdictformnotguilty.pdf)...

From > http://ecclesia.org/

Posted - 07 Apr 2011 : 19:49:52 by Robert-James
Lewis Hughes was incarcerated by the Fed. Beast government for near 16 months. He and Ed Whaler were concluded to be not guilty by a jury trial. Both Lewis and Ed stood up and were without attorney's. Ed is hear near Asheville. Lewis? Why do you care? They both suffered major loss while in solitary at a Carolina FED prison. But they won their freedom...by their Faithfullness.
Lewish could come by here and contact you, rest assured. He was one of those left coaster's, Washington state area. Plus he and we are growing older everyday now. They have a couple actions and one is for the supremes to decide if State Citizenship is still real. The other is for $$$'s for their abusive treatment by Fed. slugs.
Those who defeat the BEAST and it is possible, suffer in the process.

Lewis was a west coaster, Washington State.

Lewish, is a Beast-slayer!!! Sorry for this quick aside,Is their any more intel on his most interesting case?

Anthony Joseph
08-14-11, 02:47 PM
Thank you!

I find this exerpt from the walker case most telling regarding the inherent protectionism of the nexus to taxation/enslavement...

page 13

4 So what is the backing for these Federal Reserve
5 Notes, the legal tender paper? And the backing is the taxing
6 power of the United States. Federal Reserve Notes under the
7 Federal Reserve Act are defined as a full faith and credit
8 obligation of the United States. So that means that should
9 there be a default in payment of Federal Reserve Notes, the
10 government has the right to raise taxes to fully back the
11 notes and their -- I won't get into the technicality of how
12 that backing is done, but there is still a residual form of
13 backing of Federal Reserve Notes in the Fed's accounting
14 system today.

Signature endorsement, it seems, is a "technicality" not worthy of "getting into" on the record; I wonder why.

Richard Earl
08-14-11, 05:13 PM
I like that transcript. It tells alot. Thank you for the link, David!

David Merrill
08-14-11, 07:35 PM
I find this exerpt from the walker case most telling regarding the inherent protectionism of the nexus to taxation/enslavement...

page 13

4 So what is the backing for these Federal Reserve
5 Notes, the legal tender paper? And the backing is the taxing
6 power of the United States. Federal Reserve Notes under the
7 Federal Reserve Act are defined as a full faith and credit
8 obligation of the United States. So that means that should
9 there be a default in payment of Federal Reserve Notes, the
10 government has the right to raise taxes to fully back the
11 notes and their -- I won't get into the technicality of how
12 that backing is done, but there is still a residual form of
13 backing of Federal Reserve Notes in the Fed's accounting
14 system today.

Signature endorsement, it seems, is a "technicality" not worthy of "getting into" on the record; I wonder why.

Thank you for dissecting that with insight!

Lewish, is a Beast-slayer!!! Sorry for this quick aside,Is their any more intel on his most interesting case?

Yes, the case itself. A lot of the docs are pretty big though, from the looks of it so if you have a few bucks, grab it off PACER and put it in the Downloads area please.

I like that transcript. It tells alot. Thank you for the link, David!

You are welcome! Lewis Vincent is an early era Suitor. He is kind of a bulldog (tenacious) and we were talking just as I was considering putting together the brain trust. Well, Lewis caught wind of it and called me insisting I let him in; which did not set right at that moment on the phone with him and I suppose we could call it Personality Conflict but we parted ways... which is something I regret now that the brain trust is mature enough to handle forceful personalities with conflicting views. I think that Lewis might have destroyed it when it was fledgling, or steered it into a dangerous place without remedy written into the law.

Like Anthony Joseph points out in the Transcript, albeit acquitted that would seem to be where Lewis Vincent is at to this day; to get Walker Fowler so close to forming a complete Record of redemption and failing to seal the deal!

I am enjoying a lot of facets of what got on the record though; especially with the Quatlosers. They are totally bent out of shape about that transcript. Here is another facet worth considering. Think about the shock testing in Canada preparing the USA for fractional lending between 1863 and 1913. Look at the Footnotes (http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/3474/goldrequirements.pdf). Then take in this passage:

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5859/walkerfowlertoddonhjr19.jpg

Chex
08-15-11, 01:22 AM
A contract implied in law (or quasi-contract), unlike a true contract based upon the express or apparent intention of the parties, is not based on a promissory agreement or the apparent intention of the parties to undertake the performance in question.

Quasi-contracts or contracts implied in law are obligations imposed by law to prevent unjust enrichment. The essential elements for an action under this theory are a benefit conferred upon a defendant by the plaintiff, the defendant’s appreciation of the benefit, and the defendant’s acceptance and retention of the benefit under circumstances that make it inequitable for him to retain it without paying the value thereof.

Quasi-contracts, therefore, are obligations created by the law for reasons of justice, not by the express or apparent intent of the parties. Thus, it may be said that obligations of this type should not properly be considered contracts at all, but a form of the remedy of restitution.

SOURCE Rabon v. Inn of Lake City, Inc., 693 So.2d 1126, 1131-32 (Fla. 1st DCA 1997)

shikamaru
08-15-11, 03:42 PM
A contract implied in law (or quasi-contract), unlike a true contract based upon the express or apparent intention of the parties, is not based on a promissory agreement or the apparent intention of the parties to undertake the performance in question.

Quasi-contracts or contracts implied in law are obligations imposed by law to prevent unjust enrichment. The essential elements for an action under this theory are a benefit conferred upon a defendant by the plaintiff, the defendant’s appreciation of the benefit, and the defendant’s acceptance and retention of the benefit under circumstances that make it inequitable for him to retain it without paying the value thereof.

Quasi-contracts, therefore, are obligations created by the law for reasons of justice, not by the express or apparent intent of the parties. Thus, it may be said that obligations of this type should not properly be considered contracts at all, but a form of the remedy of restitution.

SOURCE Rabon v. Inn of Lake City, Inc., 693 So.2d 1126, 1131-32 (Fla. 1st DCA 1997)

Given the information, my interpretation is that quasi-contracts are instruments and tools of equity.

Equity decides what is "just" or "fair" while keeping quiet on issues of law.

Darkcrusade
08-16-11, 02:34 PM
David,I think i found what you refer to as the 'silver bullet' and the rounds with lewish? here =

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=306&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=saving,to,suitors,1789

David Merrill
08-16-11, 03:29 PM
That is mighty old relatively.

The "silver bullet"; true Article III judiciary is found today still in full force and effect:

“… saving to suitors, in all cases the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it, and [the district courts] shall also have exclusive original cognizance [and culpability of the United States to protect your property rights] of all seizures on land…” First Judiciary Act; chapter 20, page 77. September 24, 1789.

One can utilize government the way it was intended. Through process.

It is quite useful.

Regards,

David Merrill

The above posting is not a business offer. I am concerned about the paranoid condition of the Christian community, the ecclesia. Recently in the forum about the Credit River Money Decision, I found resistance to offering authenticated documents about a landmark common law case where the bank freely testified that credit is made from the “borrowers” signature. I came across people who wanted to convince me there is a huge Satanic orchestration of evil in the world and there is nothing that I or anyone else may do about that but wait for the return of the King. Futurism. I see this outlook as completely dysfunctional in today’s market.

Now the world to me, like the stock market is a reflection of conglomerated individual fear and greed. This is why Fibonacci Sequences are so prevalent in forecasting the market. Primarily the market is an amalgamation of individual decisions to buy and sell. There is a rush for profit out of the greed and with clever business suave a profit can be gained without malice. There is inherent stellionation (selling an item more than once; a/k/a fractional reserve banking) that strains the honesty of a profit margin. Over-capitalizing on a strict formal property system (sacrificing freedom for profit margin) stretches speculation into the ridiculous. In contract, thousands of buyers can own one ounce of gold for instance….

The IMF World Bank, Treasury or IRS (though the latter is assumed to be a Puerto Rican corporation of the United States, not the UN organ) mails out about $8 worth of presentments and brings in about $1000 revenue. This is process and can be learned easily by reading through the Uniform Commercial Code. Although I will explain why as we go; I never cite the UCC in any presentment, notice or judgment. But the UCC is a concise compendium of contract law, international law and summarily, the Code of Hammurabi Abram of Ur (Chaldea/Babylon) imported into Canaan.

I have been utilizing the ‘saving to suitors’ clause properly in the US district courts, invoking true Article III judiciary for years now. About 100 suitors, most of whom have gained control of the suits that once festered into nightmares, mostly from misconceptions about how to handle process (mail). Agents of a foreign principal are required to file in the district courts of the United States prior to exercising any claim against a man or woman on this land. Of course with Federal Reserve Notes as currency that means a bill collector has to take you to court? No. The same process is expedited through your (well, it’s not really yours) mailbox. By teaching people how to handle mail for the suits that it is, these people terminate nuisance law suits against their estates, nipping them in the bud.

The other day a suitor, an investment broker, took me to breakfast and showed me his year-end overall credit report he gets as some work standard by the SEC. The IRS lien was cleared from the report. He is having some problems with the State Department of Revenue telling someone managing his money that this means the State must follow suit. I advised this suitor to require the manager to acquire a formal written statement from the State and sure enough the State faxed a “PAYOFF” statement that instead of “AMOUNT DUE” at the amount line, said “Credit”. The State has paid this off but the paper looks sort of like a lien or something so the suitor is having troubles still because the manager called the State and the State said that it was still a bill. Now the manager is going to believe the telephone conversation over what the paper clearly says. So the suitor has published the release at the county clerk (see the same process?). [For now, the State is saying it assesses liabilities independent of the IRS which is not true. So as this moves forward, experience tells me the State will tell the manager to release all claim.] I have examples (sanitized a little for privacy of the suitor) of these releases from both the IRS and the State, plus a letter where the bank president ceased foreclosure upon common law process, “This is due to the opinion of the bank’s counsel that Mr. Xxxxx has followed appropriate steps objecting to the release of bank records to the IRS in this matter.”

While you may be able to extract the elements of process that you should have been using all along to prevent nuisance suits and judgments against you, I am not offering services to you readers. That is not my objective. I have never been running a business.

About 175 BC a curious doctrine came out of Israel. Just behind the mathematical/historical treatise we know as the Book of Daniel, but written over a period of about fifty years was the Book of Enoch. This book was just too inconsistent with itself (specially the names of angels over the fifty-year writing period) and with the fluidity of the other Israelite books to get canonized into the Bible. Enoch describes a compact between some angels who lust for human women and builds this mythology improperly on Genesis 6:1-8. The superstitious Jews back then, by the time of the writing of the Book of Jude, actually subscribed to this bizarre mythology; the idea that angels could even propagate with human women prior to Enoch is just abomination to Israelite theology. Longstanding commentary in both Jewish and Christian Bible interpretation holds it to be error to think the players in Genesis are anything but human - the sons of God are men of the line of Seth. The daughters of men are the women of the line of Cain. This intermarriage was forbidden and unwise - punishable by drowning.

Today when someone takes the Bible literally, they often buy into the superstitious mythology that a third of the angels rebelled against God and were cast out of heaven under Lucifer their leader. This doctrine is actually taking the Book of Enoch literally, as some of the writers of the epistles that were canonized did.

I think this has developed a dichotomy of mind found among most Christians. Many of you are say, an electrical engineer, pragmatic, methodical and systematic with principles of physics in the time/space continuum we call “reality”. But then in a compartmentalized portion of your belief sets, you subscribe to some of the most bizarre supernatural fantasies.

The Israelite concept of angels and demons is single-dimensional. That is to say, there were three messages God wanted to give to Abram, so therefore three angels. The angels have no personality. Satan is nothing more than an evil intent. A potential waiting to manifest (or not) in a human personality.

Now, why bother you with the above discourse? Because I feel that so many of you are bent on self-destruction by not using government the way it was built to be used. The Constitution is an admiralty document. The longstanding usage and customs of international law prevail. It seems that the most of you would rather just say, “The world has gone down the toilet. So I am just going to do what I need to survive until Jesus returns.”

Is that true?

Regards,

David Merrill

David Merrill
08-16-11, 03:32 PM
P.S. I think this thread's title is loaded with a misperception that a Strawman Account exists!

shikamaru
08-17-11, 10:36 AM
P.S. I think this thread's title is loaded with a misperception that a Strawman Account exists!

Hear, hear.

Palani, at a different forum, made the suggestion that each right (or duty) creates a person.

Katrina
02-12-12, 03:55 AM
David,
This may belong in a new thread, but the Title got my attention. Probably foolishly, I listened to a David-Clarence, who seems to have vanished, on the matter of the Executor Letter. Friends, with more knowledge than me, praised him. Sooo... I sent an exact (per instructions) EL to the State Courts Administrator. After 14 months nothing appears to have happened. The traffic case is sitting, as I missed court due to receiving no notice of date, and so have a FTA warrant out. That is about 15 months old. I am not lost from "them" but my big concern is, my "friends" (yep, I need new ones :( ) say I can NOT file anything more in the matter unless I want to go to jail. AND IF I get hauled into court better not mention the Executor business. Oh me. Is this true?

shikamaru
02-15-12, 04:26 PM
David,
This may belong in a new thread, but the Title got my attention. Probably foolishly, I listened to a David-Clarence, who seems to have vanished, on the matter of the Executor Letter. Friends, with more knowledge than me, praised him. Sooo... I sent an exact (per instructions) EL to the State Courts Administrator. After 14 months nothing appears to have happened. The traffic case is sitting, as I missed court due to receiving no notice of date, and so have a FTA warrant out. That is about 15 months old. I am not lost from "them" but my big concern is, my "friends" (yep, I need new ones :( ) say I can NOT file anything more in the matter unless I want to go to jail. AND IF I get hauled into court better not mention the Executor business. Oh me. Is this true?

You are better off learning legal procedure than these experimental methods cooked up by various people from time to time.

allodial
02-16-12, 03:43 AM
Are we overlooking the fact that papers concerning one or more entities were ABANDONED to you? :) C'mon. (Talking about BC/SS card, etc.)

David Merrill
02-16-12, 04:55 AM
David,

Sorry it took me a few days to get that...

With no knowledge about the Letter I say offhand to take control of the timing. Timing in Strategy (http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4686/timinginstrategy1.jpg) and Page 2 (http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8681/timinginstrategy2.jpg). Go in early with your copy of the Letter you filed and politely tell the clerk that you need to discuss this matter with the judge please. Have a friend make sure it is a day when the judge is hearing cases beforehand. If you are real polite about it the deputy who puts on the cuffs might arrange with the bailiff to take you directly to the judge in open court and you might arrange to settle up and wipe the slate clean?

Otherwise you might try the Libel of Review but all that would end up doing for you is setting up an evidence repository and you best just clean up this current mess, get set up with some knowledge about remedy in America and set up your evidence repository in a timely and proactive manner some time in the future.

P.S. Have a friend go get a Register of Action on the case. Then try approaching the judge directly in open court by telling the bailiff your legal name. The judge might call your case and hear you out before deciding to jail you on the warrant. I think a lot of judges enjoy new twists like that on the docket. You know; something new to talk about over lunch.

Chex
02-16-12, 03:11 PM
To avoid hearsay
Quasi-contractus
A term used in the civil law. A quasi-contract is the act of a person, permitted by law,
by which he obligates himself towards another, or by which another binds himself to
him, without any agreement between them.

2. By article 2272 of the Civil Code of Louisiana, which is translated from article 1371
of the Code Civil, quasi-contracts are defined to be "the lawful and purely voluntary acts of a man, from which there results any obligation whatever to a third person, and sometime a reciprocal obligation between the parties." In contracts, it is the consent of the contracting parties which produces the obligation; in quasi-contracts no consent is required, and the obligation arises from the law or natural equity, on the facts of the case. These acts are called quasi-contracts, because, without being contracts, they bind the parties as contracts do.

5.-2. Tutorship or guardianship, is the second kind of quasi- contracts, there being no
agreement between the tutor and minor.

Who gave us the authority to administrator act as trustee for the strawman/persona account, can you prove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

Quasi-contractus A term used in the civil law

The concept of civic duty is based on the principle that citizens owe some allegiance

negligence Through civil litigation, if an injured person proves that another person acted

Civil obligations derive their binding force from positive law

Government orders civil conscription of municipality cleaners as threat of European financial policing in Greece now lingers

Civil conscription is conscription used for forcing people to work in non-military projects.

Civil obligations derive their binding force from positive law

Civil obligation. The rights and duties are recognized and enforced by law (e.g. contract).

The concept of civic duty is based on the principle that citizens owe some allegiance to their government and that government in turn protects its citizens

court of civil appeals A governmental body that adjudicates legal disputes by interpreting and applying the law to specific cases

ecclesiastical court A nongovernmental court that is part of the structure of an organized religion and adjudicates internal church issues according to church law. For centuries, such courts also had jurisdiction over matters like divorce and wills that are now within the jurisdiction of the civil courts

justice court A state court, presided over by a justice of the peace, that has jurisdiction over certain minor civil and criminal actions that arise outside the city limits of any municipality. See also municipal court.

municipal court A city court with exclusive jurisdiction over violations of city ordinances and sometimes jurisdiction over certain minor civil and criminal cases that arise within the city limits. See also justice court.

small claims court: A state or municipal court that has the jurisdiction to adjudicate civil actions involving very small sums of money while using informal courtroom procedures without, usually, the presence or participation of lawyers.

United States District Court: A federal trial court having original jurisdiction for most criminal offenses against the United States and for most of the civil matters described in the United States Constitution.

Meaning of civil:... Of, relating to, or befitting a citizen or citizens: civil duties. 2. Of or relating to citizens and their interrelations with one another or with the state: civil society; the pertaining to, or consisting of citizens: civil life; civil society. 2. of the commonwealth or state: civil affairs. 3. of citizens in their ordinary capacity, or of the...

Dictionary.com's 21st Century Lexicon defines civil society as 1) the aggregate of non-governmental organizations and institutions that manifest interests and will ...

Meaning of Civil: Pertaining to a city or state, or to a citizen in his relations to his fellow citizens or to the state; within the city or state.

Definition: Civil unions are legal contracts between partners that are recognized by a state or government as conferring all or some of the rights conferred by ...

Oct 14, 2009 – The legal definition of Civil Law is A body of law derived and evolved directly from Roman Law, the primary feature of which is that laws are ...

Meaning of civilize. ... 1. to bring out of savagery or barbarism into a state characteristic of civilization.

Meaning of civilization. ... cultural , political, and legal organization; an advanced state in social development.

In 1388, the word civil appeared in English meaning "of or related to citizens." In 1704, civilization was used to mean "a law which makes a criminal process into ...

civil adj. 1) that part of the law that encompasses business, contracts, estates, domestic (family) relations, accidents, negligence, and everything related to legal

The body of laws of a state or nation dealing with the rights of private citizens. 2. The law of ancient Rome as embodied in the Justinian code…

courts of chancery A court with jurisdiction in equity meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also ' Court of Appeal',' Court of Exchequer',' court of honour',' court of inquiry',' A court with jurisdiction in equity A court having the jurisdiction of a chancellor; a court administering equity and proceeding according to the forms and principles of equity Court of ... The judge of the court of chancery, often called a court of equity, bears the title of chancellor. The equity jurisdiction in England is vested, principally, in the high

Definition of Civil Law--Civil law seeks to resolve non-criminal disputes such as disagreements over the meaning of contracts, property ownership, divorce, child…

A general distinction can be made between civil law jurisdictions, which codify ..... adopt as authoritatively binding are the defining features of any legal system…

The legal definition of Civil Law is A body of law derived and evolved directly from Roman Law, the primary feature of which is that laws are ...

civil definition: noun 1. Of or pertaining to all matters concerning the law except for matters arising under criminal law and military law.

Civil definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, ... (of divisions of time) legally recognized in the ordinary affairs of life: the civil year

Civil law deals with disputes between private parties, or negligent acts that cause harm to others.

Civil Law is the section of the law that deals with disputes between individuals or organizations.

Civil causes of action (English examples). Breach of confidence; Breach of contract; Breach of common law duties; Breach of fiduciary duty; Breach of statutory ...

Civil Law Examples. Example 1, Search for the Supreme Court of Canada decision ... Example 2, Search for the British Columbia Supreme Court decision ...

The list goes on and on and on........

Are you civil Ized now?

martin earl
02-17-12, 04:48 PM
Of course there is some kind of account set up with the Birth Certificate or Certificate of live birth. Those numbers mean something. Now, as for who uses the account, with or without lawful right is pretty much irrelevant.

Fact: People commonly get certified copies of Birth Certificates and with them (and a confession they are that person) then create entire histories, credit scores, bank accounts, Social Security, DLs and ID, everything. The real body attached to that Certified Copy does not even have to be dead or alive or the actual body to which the numbers were originally assigned. (ID theft)

I know for a fact that the 3 major Credit rating companies regularly have "deceased" on the credit report for a person, even though the banks continue to issue credit to the living man or woman claiming to be the person, so long as they have proof of ID.

The only nexus is the confession of 'being' the person.

This, brothers and sisters, is where Lawful money makes the difference. If the living man or woman (or their agents) does NOT stipulate their express demand to govern their lives, property and accounts with lawful money and an express reservation of rights, they consent to allow others to assume authority over aspects (governed, of course, by color of law/statute) of their lives, property and accounts.

It is the un-restricted, open endorsement on every single thing a living man or woman signs which empowers others or restricts their power over these accounts.
Do the accounts exist- I know they do because I set them up (or my legal reps/parents/elected officials), at a certain age, I signed the paperwork after bearing false witness to a Date of Birth, place of Birth and citizenship (none of which I can possibly be a witness of). I have since done my best to repent of those lies and sins, correct the record and live my life telling the truth about my not knowing things most others swear are "true".

Open/activate those accounts with a false witness, unlawful money and swearing oaths and you give any currency produced by those accounts to those with earthly power to rule over liars, plan, simple and legal.

allodial
02-17-12, 08:19 PM
Of course there is some kind of account set up with the Birth Certificate or Certificate of live birth. Those numbers mean something. Now, as for who uses the account, with or without lawful right is pretty much irrelevant.

Fact: People commonly get certified copies of Birth Certificates and with them (and a confession they are that person) then create entire histories, credit scores, bank accounts, Social Security, DLs and ID, everything. The real body attached to that Certified Copy does not even have to be dead or alive or the actual body to which the numbers were originally assigned. (ID theft)

Thus begs the question: who ever told you, me or anyone that what you or anyone believes to be their birth certificate was exclusively and only theirs and that no one else could utilize it, hold it, possess it, carry it around or the like? The significance of authority arising from abandonment of a birth certificate document is probably far too simple for some people in that they will overlook the simplicity for something more 'complicated' and 'mystical' like staring up the ass and through the eyes of a glass rhino rather than looking out the window. So, if the particulars or details of a birth certificate, however, are typically only known by a select few, other than such particulars, what other evidence could one even have that a birth certificate was abandoned to you or is in your possession? Hint: other than the actual document itself, the particulars are the only evidence that you had it in your possession or have seen it.

Who gave us the authority to administrate the strawman account?

Whoever abandoned the birth certificate to you.

Can you prove it?
By reciting particulars on the face of the document or by possession of the birth certificate.