PDA

View Full Version : sample 1040

cdsea10
09-11-11, 07:45 AM
a while ago i was travelling the forums and thought i saw a 1040 with the 'lawful money' verbage on it on one of the last lines of page 2.
i have been unable to find the picture nor the thread for rereading.
can the link be shared and the picture...

stoneFree
09-11-11, 06:12 PM
I think the sample form you recall originates here:
http://www.myprivateaudio.com/Guest-Speaker-Pages-Info.html#anchor_317

Up near the top Example 1040 Form (http://www.myprivateaudio.com/Form_1040-2010-DLM_Example-08-25-2011.pdf)

David Merrill
09-13-11, 09:49 AM
This example is what you are looking for, I believe:

Lawful Money 1040 Example (http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5227/1040formlawfulmoneyexam.pdf).

That was prepared by tax preparer John Henry DOE and accompanies the Talkshoe Show from 9/1/11 found Click Here (http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=39904&cmd=tc).

motla68
09-14-11, 03:07 PM
Debtor forms really, if the SSA owns the SSN, the state owns the DL and the COLB title what does it have to do with you all?

I prefer to fill out creditors forms instead as it is the energy from man that makes it all happen. A couple months ago I went to a local IRS office and in so man words laid it all out what I knew about the system, asked them for the EIN number associated with the TIN and they gave it to me. Agent said she could not tell me, but could write it down for me, I asked her how long ago it was created and she said many years ago and asked why there has not been any filings for that account, my interpretation was that it happened the same time the SSN was created and since no filings the estate has basically been sitting there abandoned. She also mentioned that this EIN was for a Grantors Trust. I thanked her with a smile and a thumbs up , walked out.

MT Konig
10-01-11, 05:55 AM
Very interesting Motla,
key words = *went to IRS office... asked them for EIN associated with TIN... EIN was for a Grantor Trust... *why has there not been any filings for that account?, hmmmm...
...so would a grantor Trust with an EIN be filing a 1040? food for thought.

motla68
10-02-11, 03:54 AM
Very interesting Motla,
key words = *went to IRS office... asked them for EIN associated with TIN... EIN was for a Grantor Trust... *why has there not been any filings for that account?, hmmmm...
...so would a grantor Trust with an EIN be filing a 1040? food for thought.

Exactly, quite the opposite was my point, why are we fooling around with the SSN and 1040, if the number is property of the federal government then what does it have to do with us having liability for the filings? EINs is for 1041s.

Michael Joseph
10-02-11, 04:01 AM
Exactly, quite the opposite was my point, why are we fooling around with the SSN and 1040, if the number is property of the federal government then what does it have to do with us having liability for the filings? EINs is for 1041s.

IMHO: that would be called UNDERTAKING creating a Cestui Que USE in you FBO the Federal Government.

motla68
10-02-11, 04:55 AM
President / Employee / Shareholder < - > Executor / Trustee / Beneficiary . If one is the only Certificate shareholder for an Estate, what does that make them?

shikamaru
10-02-11, 11:59 AM
President / Employee / Shareholder < - > Executor / Trustee / Beneficiary . If one is the only Certificate shareholder for an Estate, what does that make them?

Is an employee a trustee?
The executive board or management are the trustees.

Employees are merely agents of the corporation entitled not to its benefits aside from what is agreed upon by contract.

motla68
10-02-11, 08:19 PM
Is an employee a trustee?
The executive board or management are the trustees.

Employees are merely agents of the corporation entitled not to its benefits aside from what is agreed upon by contract.

Put both lines on either sides of the arrows one on top of the other and see how they match up.
What position do you elect to be ?

allodial
10-03-11, 06:48 AM
Debtor forms really, if the SSA owns the SSN, the state owns the DL and the COLB title what does it have to do with you all?

I prefer to fill out creditors forms instead as it is the energy from man that makes it all happen. A couple months ago I went to a local IRS office and in so man words laid it all out what I knew about the system, asked them for the EIN number associated with the TIN and they gave it to me. Agent said she could not tell me, but could write it down for me, I asked her how long ago it was created and she said many years ago and asked why there has not been any filings for that account, my interpretation was that it happened the same time the SSN was created and since no filings the estate has basically been sitting there abandoned. She also mentioned that this EIN was for a Grantors Trust. I thanked her with a smile and a thumbs up , walked out.

Grantor trust ~= revocable. Means the settlor can be taxed on the income of the trust.

shikamaru
10-03-11, 01:08 PM
Put both lines on either sides of the arrows one on top of the other and see how they match up.
What position do you elect to be ?

A King completely outside the realm of commerce operating solely through his delegated agents who know their role and place in this scheme.

That's the position I seek.

motla68
10-03-11, 03:04 PM
Grantor trust ~= revocable. Means the settlor can be taxed on the income of the trust.

Yes, but who applied for the EIN? It was not me, someone did not long after the SSN was created, again an account owned by someone else.

motla68
10-03-11, 03:10 PM
A King completely outside the realm of commerce operating solely through his delegated agents who know their role and place in this scheme.

That's the position I seek.

Does a King engage in equity then has Trustees who do the commerce (goods and services) for him ?

shikamaru
10-03-11, 07:11 PM
Does a King engage in equity then has Trustees who do the commerce (goods and services) for him ?

Nope. Common law.

To be entirely correct, the Law of Contracts. Agents are under oath to him.

Furthermore in Common Law, the King doesn't share what is his with anyone. He possess the entire property.

The agents are fiduciaries, not trustees.

This is the Law of Agency and bailment, not the Law of Trusts.

motla68
10-03-11, 11:30 PM
Ok, will investigate further that route.

When something is owned, who pays the bills?

If he does not share how does he have an army to protect what he owns, have a Queen or an Heir, have a council, builders to build his structures e.t.c.?

PastorP
01-22-12, 06:22 PM

Hello new to the group and just getting my feet wet here.
What is the difference between the 1040 and the 1041 and what is the benefit of filing a 1041 vs a 1040?
Now I understand one that I am not the name and do not wish to claim the name. It is the property of the state in which I was born. So if the 1041 will cause me not to claim the name then great.

Chex
01-23-12, 02:34 PM
Do you need to file an estate income tax return (Form 1041 (http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Questions-about-Product-Line-and-Features/Buyer-s-Guide---If-you-need-to-file-a-Trust--Estate--or-Nonprofit-return/GEN12397.html))?

When (http://diesmart.com/when-someone-dies/tax-returns/)someone dies, their social security number dies with them?

Q17: (http://www.ssa.gov/history/hfaq.html)

Try this (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f990pf.pdf)form from this (http://www.socialsecurity.gov/employer/reporter/ReporterSpring10.pdf)report or you can use this (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1120.pdf)one or you can try SEC. 807 (http://www.ssa.gov/history/35acviii.html#Refunds).

If you have any questions about this contact the Bureau of Internal Revenue (http://www.google.com/search?q=Bureau+of+Internal+Revenue+&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&ie=&oe=)under the direction of the Secretary of the Treasury (http://www.google.com/search?q=Bureau+of+Internal+Revenue+&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&ie=&oe=#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-ContextMenu&source=hp&q=Secretary+of+the+Treasury+&pbx=1&oq=Secretary+of+the+Treasury+&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=40906l40906l1l41344l1l1l0l0l0l0l313l313l3-1l1l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=339f89ea28169800&biw=1272&bih=565)and shall be paid into the Treasury of the United States (http://www.google.com/search?q=Bureau+of+Internal+Revenue+&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&ie=&oe=#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-ContextMenu&source=hp&q=Treasury+of+the+United+States+&pbx=1&oq=Treasury+of+the+United+States+&aq=f&aqi=g2g-j2&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=29984l29984l0l30547l1l1l0l0l0l0l454l454l4-1l1l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=339f89ea28169800&biw=1272&bih=565)as internal- revenue collections.

I almost positive that every corporation here in the USA uses one of these (http://www.bir.gov.ph/birforms/birforms.htm)forms.

David Merrill
01-24-12, 03:53 PM
IRS Forms and Instructions (http://www.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/formsInstructions.html).

Lawful
02-01-12, 06:23 AM
Can anyone get me in contact with John H Doe from Talkshoe episode #124?

jeffreydavid
02-07-12, 12:20 AM
Can anyone help with the following? I am preparing my return for 2011 with all transactions demanded lawful money per 12 USC 411. On John H Doe he inserted on the 1040 "Demand for Lawful Money Reduction." But every time I try to override the software (I'm using TaxAct) and type in the words when I print it automatically reverts to "See Attached." Anyone know how John H. Doe did it?

Also, last year I "signed" my return by typing in "See Attached A.O.T." (Affidavit of Truth). But I heard the IRS is now hitting anyone who files without a written signature with the "frivolous filing." Besides R4C their offers, any suggestions to prevent their offers in the first place? Thanks for thoughts and suggestions.

David Merrill
02-07-12, 01:06 AM
Can anyone help with the following? I am preparing my return for 2011 with all transactions demanded lawful money per 12 USC 411. On John H Doe he inserted on the 1040 "Demand for Lawful Money Reduction." But every time I try to override the software (I'm using TaxAct) and type in the words when I print it automatically reverts to "See Attached." Anyone know how John H. Doe did it?

Also, last year I "signed" my return by typing in "See Attached A.O.T." (Affidavit of Truth). But I heard the IRS is now hitting anyone who files without a written signature with the "frivolous filing." Besides R4C their offers, any suggestions to prevent their offers in the first place? Thanks for thoughts and suggestions.

Either file with paper or attach images of your demands.

Your second paragraph is confusing. How do you sign an electronic form?

jeffreydavid
02-07-12, 12:50 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I use TaxAct to prepare the return, then print it, then "sign" it with a typewriter. The reason I asked about John H Doe is it appears he is using TaxAct or TurboTax based on the format and thought someone might know how he was able to override the wording in the software. Every time I do so and go to print the form the software automatically reverts the words to "See Attached." While I intend on attaching a copy of every redeemed transaction I want to make sure they don't just "discard" the last detail page of the return that gives the wording "Demand for Lawful Money Redemption" and then try to hit me with BS fees and fines.

David Merrill
02-07-12, 04:33 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I use TaxAct to prepare the return, then print it, then "sign" it with a typewriter. The reason I asked about John H Doe is it appears he is using TaxAct or TurboTax based on the format and thought someone might know how he was able to override the wording in the software. Every time I do so and go to print the form the software automatically reverts the words to "See Attached." While I intend on attaching a copy of every redeemed transaction I want to make sure they don't just "discard" the last detail page of the return that gives the wording "Demand for Lawful Money Redemption" and then try to hit me with BS fees and fines.

Then it sounds like you can print out the "See Attached" rendition but stamp or write in (http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6742/redeemedbills.jpg) your demand before you sign it.

Quality Rubber Stamps (http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Quality.Rubber.Stamps.2.719-635-0943).

Chex
02-07-12, 06:17 PM
I just have to ask why is the signature is so important to you?

jeffreydavid
02-07-12, 08:14 PM
My father, who followed in my footsteps without enough knowledge, is being fined beyond belief for "frivolous filings" which equate to nothing more than not "signing his name by hand." I myself am currently battling a frivolous filing but due to a different reason. It's funny...I received a Notice CP 12 back in May after they reviewed and AMENDED my return and I am due a refund. But the refund never came. After calling in to check on it I said the wrong words and shortly thereafter received a "frivolous filing" notice. Since all transactions last year were made with demand and I have their notice now they are pursuing the "frivolous filing." Sadly, my R4C was delayed by registered mail (I won't use that again!) so they got their so-called acceptance and now they keep sending me offers for Notice of lien, etc while interest accrues. I have to laugh how they continue to ignore their own notice where they owe me double what they currently claim I owe due to the "frivolous filing."

The reason for my inquiry on the signature is the last thing I want is to give them another opportunity to hit me with a "frivolous filing" for 2011. I have done everything I can to get away from these people and I don't want to give them another opportunity to further steal from the account. Michael Joseph has helped me tremendously to get almost everything out of the ALL CAPS NAME but I want to prevent further offers and notices. I want to file as I did last year where I typed under the signature box "See Attached A.O.T." where I outline my demands and intent, which seemed to work well. But I just don't know if they are cracking down hard on the signature issue. It appears so.

jeffreydavid
02-07-12, 08:17 PM
David, do you suggest on the main page of the 1040 to add in "Demand for Lawful Money Reduction" straight on the form, maybe above the "See Attached?" Or would you just leave it as is since the Affidavit of Truth with reference intent as well as all the transactions conducted during 2011 plus copies of every transaction to go along with the return?

Chex
02-08-12, 04:51 AM
You can print out all your attachments with the forms. So what line you plan on using it on?

jeffreydavid
02-08-12, 12:39 PM
I intend on doing it just like John H Doe did his. See, last year I did not know about John H Doe. In ignorance, I filed the return leaving everything blank with the exception of trying to reclaim withheld Federal, FICA, and Medicare. I am sure the job I did was awful but it must have made its way to legal because they "amended" my return and then sent the Notice CP12 of Refund Due (only Federal as David did a great job explaining to me that FICA and Medicare are in essence programs I voluntarily bought into and didn't realize I was paying for that program/insurance). So they owe me the Federal refund (State refund came shortly after filing with the State).

So for this year I am trying to make sure I file "better" to avoid mistakes. On form 1040 line 21 I entered my "negative income" to offset my sweat equity. Maybe I am thinking about this too hard, but what I would expect from these thugs is if I leave the forms as the software references "worksheet attached" where John H Doe entered "Demand for Lawful Money Redemption" then knowing those thugs they will tear off that last sheet of the return that defines what my line 21 is referring to and then slap me with a "frivolous filing" notice. Maybe I am being paranoid and granted they will do whatever they will do, but I am trying my best to head off any issues at the pass. Side note - I liquidated my Traditional IRA last year making demand for lawful money as well so that will most likely piss them off more. I sure hope so.

Anyway, I am drafting my Civil Case against GEITHNER as we speak so while there is much for me to learn I am enjoying every bit of it. Thanks for further comments or suggestions.

Binbokusai Yagyuu
02-08-12, 02:40 PM
motla68

your just killin' me with this ..

sooo ..

You just walked in, and walked out with this info ...??

in my city, unless You have an Appointment on a Tax Case

Your not getting Past the Front Door

David Merrill
02-08-12, 03:37 PM
motla68

your just killin' me with this ..

sooo ..

You just walked in, and walked out with this info ...??

in my city, unless You have an Appointment on a Tax Case

Your not getting Past the Front Door

Indeed a profundity about cestui que vie trust!

Albeit a debtor form, I think the entire problem is that you cannot make the electronic assessment program you are using function without error while claiming your withholdings back as refund on your return. Otherwise I may not be the guy to ask because I have not filled out a 1040 Form since long before they were electronical items that would insert See Attached.

I think you should put a stamp (http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6742/redeemedbills.jpg) by See Attached and attach your copies of the Demands; either all of them or maybe three, the beginning of the tax year, middle and end. Need a stamp? (http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Quality.Rubber.Stamps.2.719-635-0943)

Regards,

David Merrill.

jeffreydavid
02-08-12, 05:18 PM
Indeed a profundity about cestui que vie trust!

Albeit a debtor form, I think the entire problem is that you cannot make the electronic assessment program you are using function without error while claiming your withholdings back as refund on your return. Otherwise I may not be the guy to ask because I have not filled out a 1040 Form since long before they were electronical items that would insert See Attached.

I think you should put a stamp (http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6742/redeemedbills.jpg) by See Attached and attach your copies of the Demands; either all of them or maybe three, the beginning of the tax year, middle and end. Need a stamp? (http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Quality.Rubber.Stamps.2.719-635-0943)

Regards,

David Merrill.

Sorry for confusion. The "refund" due is from 2010. The question I originally posted is for an initial filing for 2011. I may just leave the software to read "See Attached" and above it stamp my red stamp that reads "DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PER TITLE 12 U.S.C. 411." I also fully intend on including a copy of EVERY transaction for 2011.

Motla, I have read some of your posts over the past year and have to say you are on another level compared to this soul. But thanks for the comments. Hopefully I can catch up to all of you in due time.

David Merrill
02-08-12, 11:37 PM
Sorry for confusion. The "refund" due is from 2010. The question I originally posted is for an initial filing for 2011. I may just leave the software to read "See Attached" and above it stamp my red stamp that reads "DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PER TITLE 12 U.S.C. 411." I also fully intend on including a copy of EVERY transaction for 2011.

Motla, I have read some of your posts over the past year and have to say you are on another level compared to this soul. But thanks for the comments. Hopefully I can catch up to all of you in due time.

That sounds good. If you would please scan and sanitize your Return and your Refund for us?

jeffreydavid
02-09-12, 12:54 AM
Would be happy to. I'm not completely computer savy so I will try to post it and ask if I need further help.

David Merrill
02-09-12, 12:02 PM
Would be happy to. I'm not completely computer savy so I will try to post it and ask if I need further help.

Paint works well for sanitizing. Take your time and be careful.

Sabo
03-31-12, 01:44 PM

Whatever happened with this? Would be interested in seeing.