PDA

View Full Version : Are the boxes at a Post Office, safety deposit boxes for the Republic ?

motla68
09-14-11, 06:09 PM

Above is a couple pics of my journey to a post office yesterday.

Here is some additional information found about the Postal Savings System;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Postal_Savings_System

Registered mail - " Earlier similar services were known as Money Letters. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_mail

Similar wording found " Letter of Marque " mentioned in the Constitution or " Letter of Credit " from the more well known popular banks.

Chex
10-02-11, 02:44 PM
Have you ever noticed motla68 that a United States Post Office (the only two items left in the constitution besides the military) that on the building you don’t have an address?

I checked out eight United States Post Offices in two counties and found that three (satellite) had addresses and five did not, (see it above the lady in the picture) only zip codes were displayed on the real United States Post Offices buildings.

Now look in or on the bolted mailbox on a real United States Post Office (not a satellite building of the corporate USPS) property and compare that with the building address with the mailbox……amazing difference.

That PO Box (pictured): open one up (not in you’re name) and pay for it in a United States Postal Money Order and ask the postal clerk at least of a grade 7 who do I make the United States Postal Money Order to… listen to that answer.

The establishment of the money order system is concededly within the constitutional powers wherein the Government is vested with the right to "establish Post Offices and post Roads." Const. art. 1, ยง 8, cl. 7.

It is incident to the paramount right of Congress to maintain a post office system. While the growth of the money order system may have assumed some aspects of commercial banking, it must nevertheless be characterized as a function of sovereignty and not a commercial operation. The operation of the post office system, with its many innovations inaugurated to meet a great public need, does not divest it of its character of sovereignty.

United States v. Northwestern Nat. Bank & Trust Co., 35 F. Supp. 484 - Dist. Court, Minnesota 1940

shikamaru
10-02-11, 03:23 PM
I have heard that money orders are lawful money.

motla68
10-02-11, 08:25 PM
Chex, yes we have looked into this. Also look on any receipts from purchasing products at a post office, stamps, envelopes, tape when using FRNS, you might find that they do not charge tax. Does not most businesses doing business in a state need to be licensed by the state to do business and charge sales taxes?
We have found not in most cases, could be evidence that this is where the Republic is holding up residence.

I recently setup a postal box as Executor of Estate, since those boxes are basically safety deposit boxes it is where the deposits must go. Registered mail has it's interesting aspects in history other then in the postal manual says it is to be used for securities.