PDA

View Full Version : Randall John's Dismissal (Traffic)

David Merrill
09-16-11, 04:33 AM
Dear Readers;

This is a great example. I will call Randall John tomorrow and ask him if he can post a certified copy of the Register of Action too.

Click Here (http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2513/verificationaffidavitdi.pdf).

EZrhythm
09-16-11, 09:12 AM
BOOM, and THAT'S how we roll!

CONGRATULATIONS TO RANDALL JOHN!

Thank You, David for sharing this fine success!

Brian
09-16-11, 06:15 PM
WOW! Thanks for sharing!

David Merrill
09-16-11, 09:37 PM
You are welcome but there is something hinky. I cannot connect the Dismissal with the Affidavit except that they happened in the same month.

Look closely please and tell me if you get anything. I was just dropping this website (http://sovereignwarriors.ning.com/xn/detail/6194679:Comment:118010) when that turned up; meaning there is just too much patriot mythology about birth certificates being funded accounts for my comfort and that people would rather get rude than face the facts about that and develop good rules of evidence. So I posted a request of Randall John yesterday and nothing is turning up yet...

Randall Dean's Verizon Wireless number there has been changed, disconnected or is no longer in service. I know that attorneys can have a Mitchie or similar subscription service to access a lot of state court traffic records over the web....

Nevermind! Except for a good lesson in verifying things for yourselves anyway. I called the clerk at the courthouse there.

Listen here (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNGExZDBkZWUtYjZlZS00MzBiLTgxZ jAtNTA2YjVjZGVlMGVj&hl=en_US).

I hope that Randall Dean is okay - being that his cell phone is shut off and all. If anybody hears let us know. Also, somebody please order up that case history and share it here. It gets to be bad to have me doing all the verifications around here.

Brian
09-16-11, 11:04 PM
Found this on Randall:
""Traffic Court Case: DISMISSED!!! : ) (Used Dean Clifford and Robert Menard's teachings.)

Okay well I did trial by affidavit (didn't have to be present in court) and purchased Jurisdictionary to learn how to format my pleadings and motions, then found Dean Clifford's videos and learned from him about the fact that court proceedings are just Trust Law, it's basically a Board of Directors meeting Search for Dean Clifford's videos on youtube, plus what I learned from Robert Menard. Find his vids on youtube also. Very cool stuff!!!""

Michael Joseph
09-17-11, 03:37 AM
Found this on Randall:
""Traffic Court Case: DISMISSED!!! : ) (Used Dean Clifford and Robert Menard's teachings.)

Okay well I did trial by affidavit (didn't have to be present in court) and purchased Jurisdictionary to learn how to format my pleadings and motions, then found Dean Clifford's videos and learned from him about the fact that court proceedings are just Trust Law, it's basically a Board of Directors meeting Search for Dean Clifford's videos on youtube, plus what I learned from Robert Menard. Find his vids on youtube also. Very cool stuff!!!""

Trust Law did you say? Hmmmm.... Very Good.

Here's a bit of a rattlesnake. Can a Trust own a Corporation? Said another way can Corporate Stock be transferred and Granted to a Trust? So there is flexibility - Corporate Law/Trust Law - same players different names. Didn't Bon Jovi sing about "its all the same, only the names have changed"....

cdsea10
09-18-11, 10:57 PM
i shared the concerns with a friend and this is his reply:
Has it not dawned on the writer of the request for two different counties that the man making the affidavit is in county where he and the notary live and the court is in another county.

I had a transaction at a local bank, where the notary was working in Pima county and she was from another county where she lived and she changed my document that stated Pima to her county. Her notary is for the state of Arizona and she can sign anywhere within the state. However, when she signs any document it should be signed with the correct county the notary is in.

That’s what appears the notary did when signing off on the document for the person with the citation from another county. As I see it the notary was correct.

David Merrill
09-18-11, 11:39 PM
i shared the concerns with a friend and this is his reply:
Has it not dawned on the writer of the request for two different counties that the man making the affidavit is in county where he and the notary live and the court is in another county.

I had a transaction at a local bank, where the notary was working in Pima county and she was from another county where she lived and she changed my document that stated Pima to her county. Her notary is for the state of Arizona and she can sign anywhere within the state. However, when she signs any document it should be signed with the correct county the notary is in.

That’s what appears the notary did when signing off on the document for the person with the citation from another county. As I see it the notary was correct.

I am befuddled. All the documents are from Clackamas County. It is like you are on the wrong thread or maybe you did not click the links. I put two very important parts in hyperlinks so maybe that is it? Are you responding only to text in the Posts?

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2513/verificationaffidavitdi.pdf

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNGExZDBkZWUtYjZlZS00MzBiLTgxZ jAtNTA2YjVjZGVlMGVj&hl=en_US

cdsea10
09-23-11, 08:12 AM
my friend saw page two references county of deschutesand the 1st and last clackamas...

David Merrill
09-23-11, 10:30 AM
Thanks for that. I was hoping that someone might order up the case history which come to think of it, might reveal that the fellow lives in Deschutes county and is not worth bothering. The papers may have nothing to do with anything legal, more than that.

It looks like for me to know though, I will have to make that call for myself.

David Merrill
09-23-11, 08:26 PM
P.S. Done!

I have heard this is Marc STEVENS' MO: Appearance by Affidavit (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImYjZkOTE3NjAtZTJkNC00MzkxLWE4M GYtMjY2MTliODM0Yzg5&hl=en_US).

allodial
09-23-11, 11:02 PM
That's a clever way to hide the real reason for the dismissal.

David Merrill
09-24-11, 12:12 AM
There might be a number of reasons the officer did not show up in court. I hear that officers are usually scheduled overtime for court days. That affidavit though, that would be a good reason not to throw an already tight budget at prosecuting a fellow 90 miles away over. I noticed the county diversity today. Randall John lives 90 miles from Clackamas county.

Frederick Burrell
10-06-11, 09:54 AM
Yes, this sounds like Dean Cliffords teachings. Good stuff and seems to be working well for a lot of people. fB

David Merrill
10-06-11, 01:08 PM
The main drawback of course is when the officer shows up and the judge proceeds. It may be that appearing by affidavit can be construed as failure to appear depending on the judge's mood about Sovereign Citizens.

AllanNR
10-06-11, 02:20 PM
The main drawback of course is when the officer shows up and the judge proceeds. It may be that appearing by affidavit can be construed as failure to appear depending on the judge's mood about Sovereign Citizens.

I tried this approach with those tickets I had posted about earlier and it shut them up for a bit but now it looks like this is the approach they are trying. I failed to appear so blah blah blah pay the tickets by 10-17 with a $10 increase or we will suspend your license issue a warrant yada yada yada. The fact that the new notices I received don't have ANY presiding judges name on it and just basically says "tickets were filed with this court charging you with the above listed offenses" sounds to me like they don't quite know what to make of my dishonor of the officers presentment and are treading somewhat lightly around me while still trying to impose authority over the matter. Doesn't help that I am in New Jersey, one of the bastions of statutory tyranny.