PDA

View Full Version : Student Loans

shikamaru
09-26-11, 02:21 PM
http://www.smartmoney.com/borrow/student-loans/for-student-borrowers-a-hard-truth-1316118955339/

For Student Borrowers, a Hard Truth

... all for being entitled under the Pope's grant ....

Michael Joseph
09-26-11, 03:53 PM
ENTITLED, pp. Dignified or distinguished by a title; having a claim

TITLE, n. [L. titulus. This may belong to the family of Gr. to set or put.]

6. Right; or that which constitutes a just cause of exclusive possession; that which is the foundation of ownership; as a good title to an estate; or an imperfect title. The lowest degree of title is naked possession, and lastly the right of property, all which united complete the title.

But possession is not essential to a complete title. A title to personal property may be acquired by occupancy. A claim is not a title.

7. The instrument which is evidence of a right.

8. In the canon law, that by which a beneficiary holds a benefice. This is true and valid, or colorable. A valid title gives a right to the benefice. A colorable title appears to be valid, but is not.

BENEFICE, n. [L. beneficium.]

1. Literally, a benefit, advantage or kindness. But in present usage, en ecclesiastical living; a church endowed with a revenue, for the maintenance of divine service,or the revenue itself. All church preferments are called benefices, except bishoprics, which are called dignities. But ordinarily, the term dignity is applied to bishoprics, deaneries, arch-deaconries, and prebendaries; and benefice, to parsonages, vicarages, and donatives.

2. In the middle ages, benefice was used for a fee, or an estate in lands, granted at first for like only, and held ex mero beneficio of the donor. The estate afterwards becoming hereditary, took the appellation of feud, and benefice became appropriated to church livings.

-----------------------------------

I find it interesting that USURY might be conceived as a means to obtain revenue so that "maintenance" of divine service.

MAINTENANCE, n. Sustenance; sustentation; support by means of supplies of food, clothing and other conveniences; as, his labor contributed little to the maintenance of his family.

1. Means of support; that which supplies conveniences.

2. Support; protection; defense; vindication; as the maintenance of right or just claims.

3. Continuance; security from failure or decline.

Who again received the student loan BENEFIT?

Well of course it was a Beneficiary!

And how exactly was the Beneficiary able to secure said loan?

By evidence of a Trust Certificate.

And what exactly is a Trust Certificate?

Evidence that the holder is "entitled" to receive benefit Under the Trust.

And is not a Birth Certificate such a Trust Certificate?

Of course it is!

Returning to my Quiet Enjoyment of Life UNDER Yehoshuah - the True Shepherd.

enjoyment

ENJOYMENT, n.

1. Possession with satisfaction; occupancy of any thing good or desirable; as the enjoyment of an estate; the enjoyment of civil and religious privileges.

Eze 34:8 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;

Eze 34:9 Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;

Eze 34:10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.

Eze 34:11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

shikamaru
09-26-11, 05:23 PM
You read my mind, Mr. Jospeph :).

I did my own little investigation on entitle and ennoble.

Beneficia has its origins in Roman history with grants of land given to military men. (Source (http://www.constitution.org/bouv/bouvier_b.htm))
The Catholic Church adopted the language and customs of the Romans.

Fiefs of feuds were given to young soldiers. Parishes were given to older men, veterans.
Both are classes of beneficias.

Interestingly enough, licenses were established by customs of the Ecclesiastics, in this case, the Pope.
Interestingly enough, a license is a servitude which has its roots in the Roman munera also contained in the source I provided for beneficia.
Interestingly enough, a degree is a deed.

I love overlap :).

motla68
09-26-11, 07:41 PM

Beneficia has its origins in Roman history with grants of land given to military men. (Source (http://www.constitution.org/bouv/bouvier_b.htm))

Fiefs of feuds were given to young soldiers. Parishes were given to older men, veterans.

Interestingly enough, licenses were established by customs of the Ecclesiastics, in this case, the Pope.
Interestingly enough, a license is a servitude which has its roots in the Roman munera also contained in the source I provided for beneficia.

Here is some more overlapping to consider, the following use to be in Wikipedia's definition for tool but someone took it out:

"A broad definition of a tool is an entity used to interface between two or more domains that facilitates more effective action of one domain upon the other."

Also within the one definition for " tool" showing now I like this part:
" Tools are the most important items that the ancient humans used to climb to the top of the food chain; "

In summary a "tool" is only limited by ones imagination and acceptance of risk. How many of us have ever used a butter knife as a screw driver?
Did Mcguyver accept any limitations ?

Consider who is the radical beneficia, could this be society itself, when training is complete who receives the benefit of your talents?
Everyone you communicate with who seeks your talent.
People often make the mistake of inter twining monetary benefit with the natural benefits, my labor benefits you an all others reading this as your labor benefits me and all others reading this. BUT when you have a corporation claiming the ownership of a monetary system(property) that can be taken at any time then whom is the beneficiary?
Those who profit from a thing must accept the liability of a thing (acceptance of risk).

Michael Joseph
09-26-11, 08:35 PM

How on Earth would one overcome a system built on words using the same words? For me there is only one way - Yehoshuah. I trust Yehoshuah. I am redeemed by Yehoshuah. Therefore my Quiet Enjoyment is IN Yehoshuah according to Acts 17:28. I cannot gain said Quiet Enjoyment any other way as I would then be upon another trust.

I mean you indicate, and I agree, that one trust system goes to one Titular [Title] Head - Pope. That is a cage - a prison.

1Ki 18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

Thank you for your study and diligence. There is a rock, thrown at the feet of a statue and the entire statue came down. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?182-Election-of-Yehovah&p=1545&viewfull=1#post1545)

I do not get my Quiet Enjoyment in man's laws - they are made by imperfect man. And it is clear to me that a beneficiary cannot sue his trustee - that is not Legal.

Faith in action is a Deed in Trust;and, Deeds are rewarded or not; and Reward of a Deed made in Trust, generally builds more Trust; Therefore Faith absent Deed is Dead with zero Trust.