PDA

View Full Version : A rose by any other name does not change the fact that its still a rose

Frederick Burrell
10-02-11, 12:30 PM
I would suggest that what you call yourself, your name has little bearing in a court of law, its the roll you play.

What part do you play in court has more bearing on jurisdiction and the capacity of the court to try you than most other common issues, many in the freeman, sovereign movement.

When you show up in court which hat do you wear, beneficiary/grantor (stock holder), executor (administrator), or the trustee (emplyee).

Do you want to be the libel party, taking full liability.

If we look at it as a large corporation for the ease in understanding, we may find some clue.

Who holds all the power in a corporation. Well it certainly is not the employee, they take orders from the administrator. The administrator is elected by the stock holders. ie investors who would seem to be the libel parties and hold all the power. Can an investor be the administrator.

So in relation to your corporation/trust which position do you want to hold.

When you go to court, what is the presumption the court holds about your position.

In what ways do they trick us into becoming public servants/employees.

Who is obligated to obey the laws of the corporation/trust.

Know who you are. fB

Your Thoughts

Chex
10-02-11, 01:36 PM
When God created mankind, he made them in the likeness of God. He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them “Mankind” when they were created.

Frederick Burrell
10-02-11, 02:31 PM
When God created mankind, he made them in the likeness of God. He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them “Mankind” when they were created.

It doesn't matter what name you call yourself its what role your play. If I call myself mankind but act as an employee or trustee then I am bound by their laws ordinances, statutes, and codes. fB

idotudot
10-03-11, 05:55 PM
is there any proven way to take yourself out of the 14th amendment citizen status?

shikamaru
10-03-11, 07:15 PM
is there any proven way to take yourself out of the 14th amendment citizen status?

There are about 30 agreements including the 14th Amendment status you'll need to back out of.
The 14th Amendment is a political status.

Once out though, I wouldn't count on the U.S. Constitution at all. Go the natural rights/natural law route.
The U.S. Constitution is merely a private corporate charter for a corporation titled government of the United States. Signatories to the Constitution are States ..... not people.

To answer your question, yes, there are a number of ways.

motla68
10-03-11, 11:37 PM
Are you out ? If so can you prove it?

motla68
10-04-11, 01:17 AM
To answer your question, yes, there are a number of ways.

To whom is this question addressed?

That would be you.

shikamaru
10-04-11, 09:30 AM
That would be you.

Exiting out of a political system is something that you prepare for.

I am not out as of yet. Much ground work has to be laid before one takes the leap.
It is a radical change in lifestyle.

It is possible to get out. I know too many people who have done it.

It begins easy enough with closing accounts along with creating one's official evidentiary.

One should worry first about all the commercial and insurance contracts their wrapped up in first before tackling 14th Amendment political status.

motla68
10-04-11, 12:30 PM
It is possible to get out. I know too many people who have done it.

- What form of currency do they use ?

- How do they avoid taxes at the store counter?

- Do they receive benefit of a postal service delivering to a house address?

I ask these questions because it seems quite impossible to " get completely out of the political system ". It might be that getting out is just an illusion, or that we were never in it to begin with.

Frederick Burrell
10-04-11, 01:56 PM
Federal rules of procedure which have been adopted in over 35 states

texas

RULES OF PRACTICE IN DISTRICT AND COUNTY COURTS

RULE 52. ALLEGING A CORPORATION
An allegation that a corporation is incorporated shall be taken as true, unless denied by the affidavit of the adverse party, his agent or attorney, whether such corporation is a public or private corporation and however created.

http://www.supreme.courts.state.tx.us/rules/trcp/trcp_part_2.pdf

As I mentioned in my opening post Knowing your position is of major importance. As beneficiary/grantor and pointing yourself as administrator, you take control of the trust, and in court appoint the judge as trustee, public servant, employee, he is bound to carry out the policies set by the the administrator, you. They do not like this much, they want to make you think you are the trustee for the NAME trust. But the opposite is true and you can take control and make policy for the trust which they must carry out. fB

shikamaru
10-04-11, 03:55 PM
- What form of currency do they use ?

Some use gold and silver coin. Others continue to use FRNs.

How do they avoid taxes at the store counter?

If you produce your own stuff for your consumption, what tax is there to pay?

Taxation, in many instances, is assessed against income. Avoid income.
In many instances, you'll just pay the tax. I, personally, have no objections to this form of taxation.

Do they receive benefit of a postal service delivering to a house address?

This I am not sure. I will have to follow up with them.

I ask these questions because it seems quite impossible to " get completely out of the political system ". It might be that getting out is just an illusion, or that we were never in it to begin with.

A very fair statement.

Avoidance is always a right.
To attempt to drag you into a forum by coercion and fraud is unjust.

I would skew towards treating government at "arm's length" at all times.

I would think they would leave you alone at some point because the administrative and opportunity costs will exceed whatever revenue they could extract from you.

Hexify
10-04-11, 07:12 PM
There are alot of steps one must take. Un-registaring as a voter, taking over power of attorney of your SSA, copyrighting your strawman. All of these steps are important but I beleive taking this path without knowledge of the commercial law they administer and the law by which you are chosing to live is suicide. You would be better off staying in the system, rather than feeling its unmerciful wrath. I have started by redeeming lawful money with the proper restricted endorsment. This remedy is actualy written into their own laws.

By the way I'm sure the reason he asked about the postal address and delivery of mail is because some say having your mail delivered to your address and using a zip code puts you under the martial law that the usps operates under and puts under D.C. territoral jurisdiction. Some might argue that the mail box infront of your house is merely just a stop on the route. I do know you can recieve mail by general delivery and pick it up at the post office

idotudot
10-04-11, 08:32 PM
ok how do i take power of attorney over my ssa? and can i do da same with the birth certificate?

motla68
10-04-11, 10:02 PM
ok how do i take power of attorney over my ssa? and can i do da same with the birth certificate?

I do not know all the details of it, but you might want to start reading IRS form 56 and 2848. Form SS-5 for duplicate SSN also has at the bottom for status you can check other, look into putting Administrator or Grantor written in.

shikamaru
10-04-11, 10:10 PM
There are alot of steps one must take. Un-registaring as a voter, ....

A good first step.

taking over power of attorney of your SSA, ....

Wha?? Okay, you are going askew here.
You'll want to get out of Social Security entirely.
Social Security is a form of insurance, trust. No beneficiary has any rights (or property) in the program. You have an interest, yes, but not any rights or property.

copyrighting your strawman.

Okay, the advice is getting worse.
There is no strawman.
There is the person, however.

All of these steps are important but I beleive taking this path without knowledge of the commercial law they administer and the law by which you are chosing to live is suicide.

Studying commerce is good. Studying law is better. Not prejudicing your rights against yourself is the best of all.

You would be better off staying in the system, rather than feeling its unmerciful wrath. I have started by redeeming lawful money with the proper restricted endorsment. This remedy is actualy written into their own laws.

I would disagree. I have no interest in being surety, co-signer, constitutor, collateral for debt generated by some elites and government officials over the past 225 years.
However, do use commerce to your benefit and play to win if you stay within its confines.