PDA

View Full Version : Certificate of Origin

shikamaru
03-07-11, 12:24 AM
(MSO = Manufacturer's Statement of Origin
MCO = Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin)

Source: http://www.iccwbo.org/wcf/co/id9412/index.html

In most countries, chambers of commerce are the key agent in the delivery of certificates of origin. However in some countries, this privilege may also be extended to the other industry groups.

The role of chambers of commerce delivering certificates of origin can be traced back to the 1923 Geneva Convention relating to the Simplification of Customs Formalities (Article 11) (eventually updated by the Kyoto Convention).

Under the Convention, its signatory governments were obliged to make the process and procedures as simple as possible for companies requiring certificates of origin. In addition, it was specified that the State may allow these certificates to be issued by other organizations, “which possess the necessary authority and offer the necessary guarantees” to the State. Thus due to the widespread network of the chamber of commerce community in nearly all countries around the world, and its facility and ease, plus respected reputation of serving the business community, in most countries, chambers of commerce issue certificates of origin.

Companies may consult the WCN Chamber of Commerce Directory (www.worldchambers.com) to find their nearest chamber who may offer this service.

Interesting.
Could perhaps the submitting of the MSO/MCO to the State have to do with importation of a foreign product into this state.

This all makes me wonder about the certificate of birth too. Sounds like incorporation or induction to a given society ....

KnowLaw
03-17-11, 04:50 AM
However in some countries, this privilege may also be extended to the other industry groups.
This all makes me wonder about the certificate of birth too. Sounds like incorporation or induction to a given society ....
It's a dead giveaway when someone introduces the word "privilege" into the conversation that you're dealing with a statist organization or state of mind (e.g. a fictitious entity or person who wants to "lord it over you" as part of some sort of fictitious political entity that one is supposed to join).

Those who are organic sovereigns do not deal in "privileges." They take responsibility for their actions. (Or at least, that's the ideal.)

motla68
03-17-11, 05:44 AM
Great work people, on these thoughts let me put another in your head that will lead you closer to the truth you seek.

Bill Of Sale for new = MCO
Bill Of Sale for old = MSO

North Carolina General Statutes
§ 20‑52. Application for registration and certificate of title.

(a) An owner of a vehicle subject to registration must apply to the Division for a certificate of title, a registration plate, and a registration card for the vehicle. To apply, an owner must complete an application provided by the Division. The application must request all of the following information and may request other information the Division considers necessary:
(6) For registration and certificate of title for a nonfleet private passenger motor vehicle, a statement that the owner will inform the insurer before the next policy renewal if the owner ceases to be an eligible risk.
(b) When such application refers to a new vehicle purchased from a manufacturer or dealer, such application shall be accompanied with a manufacturer's certificate of origin that is properly assigned to the applicant. If the new vehicle is acquired from a dealer or person located in another jurisdiction other than a manufacturer, the application shall be accompanied with such evidence of ownership as is required by the laws of that jurisdiction duly assigned by the disposer to the purchaser, or, if no such evidence of ownership be required by the laws of such other jurisdiction, a notarized bill of sale from the disposer.

§ 20‑58. Perfection by indication of security interest on certificate of title.
(b) When a manufacturer's statement of origin or an existing certificate of title on a motor vehicle is unavailable, a first lienholder who holds a valid license as a motor vehicle dealer issued by the Commissioner under Article 12 of this Chapter or his designee may file a notarized copy of an instrument creating and evidencing a security interest in the motor vehicle with the Division of Motor Vehicles. A filing pursuant to this subsection shall constitute constructive notice to all persons of the security interest in the motor vehicle described in the filing.

DO NOT EVER FORGET TO NOTICE ALL OF YOUR INTENT

shikamaru
03-20-11, 12:55 PM
Great work people, on these thoughts let me put another in your head that will lead you closer to the truth you seek.

Bill Of Sale for new = MCO
Bill Of Sale for old = MSO

It is my understanding and research that a Bill of Sale and the MSO/MCO are separate and distinct entities.

The MSO/MCO is not muniment of title.
The Bill of Sale is the highest form of title.

David Merrill
03-20-11, 01:06 PM
Great thread Topic!

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Plates.jpg

This owner paid off his car and had the Certificate of Title from the State. The MSO (Bill of Lading) of course had been destroyed two years after the original dealer sent it in when the car was sold off the lot. What he carries in the window is a Certificate of Search on the vehicle VIN, Year, Model and Make (in rem/admiralty (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImY2Q4YmIwNTgtYWZmZS00MzU3LTk1M jktNTE2OTE2NWU0MmJk&hl=en)). It serves as a Notice that the officer has failed to state a claim for which relief can be granted because the officer has failed to come out of the district/admiralty and onto the land (suae potestate esse) with the owner through the proper venue - the district courts of the United States.

Once again the namesake here 'Saving to Suitors' Clause and Club!! The police officer is in the City/METRO (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImZDA4ZTAyYjAtOTkxZC00MDk5LTg1N TEtMjExNjY1MWNkYjBm&hl=en) - the inheritance of the Levitical Priesthood; Numbers 35.

Lev 25:33 And if a man purchase of the Levites, then the house that was sold, and the city of his possession, shall go out in the year of jubile: for the houses of the cities of the Levites are their possession among the children of Israel.

Lev 25:34 But the field of the suburbs of their cities may not be sold; for it is their perpetual possession.

motla68
03-20-11, 01:49 PM
Great thread Topic!

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Plates.jpg

This owner paid off his car and had the Certificate of Title from the State. The MSO (Bill of Lading) of course had been destroyed two years after the original dealer sent it in when the car was sold off the lot. What he carries in the window is a Certificate of Search on the vehicle VIN, Year, Model and Make (in rem/admiralty (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImY2Q4YmIwNTgtYWZmZS00MzU3LTk1M jktNTE2OTE2NWU0MmJk&hl=en)). It serves as a Notice that the officer has failed to state a claim for which relief can be granted because the officer has failed to come out of the district/admiralty and onto the land (suae potestate esse) with the owner through the proper venue - the district courts of the United States.

Once again the namesake here 'Saving to Suitors' Clause and Club!! The police officer is in the City/METRO (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImZDA4ZTAyYjAtOTkxZC00MDk5LTg1N TEtMjExNjY1MWNkYjBm&hl=en) - the inheritance of the Levitical Priesthood; Numbers 35.

Showing intent of a proof of claim here I do not suppose you have also any evidence that this successfully worked at a traffic stop do you? For the benefit of all who would like to see a completed process. Thank you

David Merrill
03-20-11, 02:26 PM
Showing intent of a proof of claim here I do not suppose you have also any evidence that this successfully worked at a traffic stop do you? For the benefit of all who would like to see a completed process. Thank you

I watched but did not collect papers. I might be able to get my hands on some. The citations for no DL, insurance and plates were abated R4C simply but the police kept the car in the impound lot for 14 months before they realized they had stolen it and gave it back to the owner. He had to puff up the tires to drive it off the impound lot.

I am taking the long way around this issue, mostly because it is so much fun. This just gets better and better. Stealing the Treasures of Jerusalem - especially the fact of Mary MAGDALENE (the Braider - Levite maidens wove the fringe on the Veil) moving to France (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNjIyZmQyMWUtMTVlOS00ZDg4LWI3Y WItZDc2MzlmN2JjZmJj&hl=en) and raising surviving children - the Bloodline of Jesus CHRIST, was justified by the thief's mother, Eleanor of AQUITAINE. She did that by adopting the traditions of jettison and flotsam, salvage. Richard LIONHEART did not steal anything from Jerusalem - he salvaged (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImYmE5MDFkN2EtNzhlMC00NzExLTg1N zEtNmUzNzVlYmZmYmU2&hl=en)it.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=161&d=1300630129

Set the hole for the date, and hang it in the morning sun. See how the spot will be on 8:30?

This one is for at night:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=162&d=1300631543

Hold the hole up to the North Star (Polaris) and align the lever with the Pointer Stars of Ursa Major (Big Dipper) to read the time at night.

motla68
03-20-11, 02:41 PM
I watched but did not collect papers. I might be able to get my hands on some. The citations for no DL, insurance and plates were abated R4C simply but the police kept the car in the impound lot for 14 months before they realized they had stolen it and gave it back to the owner. He had to puff up the tires to drive it off the impound lot.

I am taking the long way around this issue, mostly because it is so much fun. This just gets better and better. Stealing the Treasures of Jerusalem - especially the fact of Mary MAGDALENE (the Braider - Levite maidens wove the fringe on the Veil) moving to France (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNjIyZmQyMWUtMTVlOS00ZDg4LWI3Y WItZDc2MzlmN2JjZmJj&hl=en) and raising surviving children - the Bloodline of Jesus CHRIST, was justified by the thief's mother, Eleanor of AQUITAINE. She did that by adopting the traditions of jettison and flotsam, salvage. Richard LIONHEART did not steal anything from Jerusalem - he salvaged (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImYmE5MDFkN2EtNzhlMC00NzExLTg1N zEtNmUzNzVlYmZmYmU2&hl=en)it.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=161&d=1300630129

Set the hole for the date, and hang it in the morning sun. See how the spot will be on 8:30?

This one is for at night:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=162&d=1300631543

Hold the hole up to the North Star (Polaris) and align the lever with the Pointer Stars of Ursa Major (Big Dipper) to read the time at night.

Praise God he had strong lungs then! ;-)

Thanks for the pics, very cool stuff.

David Merrill
03-20-11, 02:48 PM
Thanks! That chuckle came up from my toes!

Come to think of it - there are no papers on that. The city attorney phoned the trustee for the Commonwealth of Israel - the previous owner/trust and told him to come get the car.

BTW - Bill of Lading is the admiralty term for MSO (Manufacturer's Statement of Origin).

The reason I have no proof or evidence this works at a traffic stop is that when it does, there is no evidence or proof unless you interview the police officer.

motla68
03-20-11, 03:15 PM
- the previous owner/trust and told him to come get the car.

The reason I have no proof or evidence this works at a traffic stop is that when it does, there is no evidence or proof unless you interview the police officer.

I once heard a story through the grapevine same kind of situation this man told them that since you took it from a location they need to return it to that same location,
they gave him problems with that, but after he contacted the judge to let him know since they took away his ability to travel they must restore that right. The vehicle
was delivered the next day.

So now you know that sometimes events cannot be proven because of circumstances.

Anthony Joseph
03-20-11, 03:31 PM
I once heard a story through the grapevine same kind of situation this man told them that since you took it from a location they need to return it to that same location,
they gave him problems with that, but after he contacted the judge to let him know since they took away his ability to travel they must restore that right. The vehicle

So now you know that sometimes events cannot be proven because of circumstances.

We do know and acknowledge that. But as you see, what transpired was that the car was impounded and "tickets" were issued while utilizing this "method". This is not a "success story" other than the claim that the car was returned after 14 months of impound. Utilizing proper and lawful R4C to abate those presentments is a foundation of fundamental law; the right to refuse or avoid contract. The only thing left to actually prove in this anecdote is to view the paperwork when the car was returned in order to determine if "money" was paid to release it or not. We cannot conclude on that without that evidence.

motla68
03-20-11, 03:46 PM
We do know and acknowledge that. But as you see, what transpired was that the car was impounded and "tickets" were issued while utilizing this "method". This is not a "success story" other than the claim that the car was returned after 14 months of impound. Utilizing proper and lawful R4C to abate those presentments is a foundation of fundamental law; the right to refuse or avoid contract. The only thing left to actually prove in this anecdote is to view the paperwork when the car was returned in order to determine if "money" was paid to release it or not. We cannot conclude on that without that evidence.

neither can we conclude that the abatement really happened without proof, i have heard similar stories where one thing worked but the other did in a process if you can see my point here?

David Merrill
03-20-11, 03:51 PM

That's an interesting lesson in perceptions. I said along the way that the demand to show process-to-results documentation was a demand you are making on yourself. Very true. I am not making the demand on you. I simply require it to believe you.

It is you who wants to be believed. As do I. Therefore I show people, and so do you. When you don't, I cannot allow the testimony in my court. But I can make note of it for later, like the Agreement with your sheriff. Even though you did not show us the agreement, you have a witness (MJ) that it happened and so I dissected the details you would give us.

Anthony Joseph
03-20-11, 04:01 PM
neither can we conclude that the abatement really happened without proof, i have heard similar stories where one thing worked but the other did in a process if you can see my point here?

I do see your point, however the premise of whether or not it "worked" depends on proper record forming. As courts of competent jurisdiction, one forms and keeps the complete and lawful record of events; the most accurate and lawful record is superior. The presentment is just that; a contract "offer", or better yet, novation. Why do you think they need and request your 'signature' continually?

The right of refusal is not some "paytriot" scheme; it is a fundamental right and maxim of law. If one is competent and self-governing in one's own affairs, then part of that competence is keeping the lawful record. Utilizing the accepted and recognized 'clerk of court' to file and obtain certified copies of one's lawful clerical process is in our own right in order to conduct our own affairs peaceably amidst the others around us. It is a form of 'communication' only utilizing the "language" and "tools" understood by the overwhelming majority we may encounter along our path, while not divesting one iota of our inherent rights and immunities.

motla68
03-20-11, 04:03 PM
you have a witness (MJ) that it happened and so I dissected the details you would give us.

You have a private gift eventually that will be passed on to you that you may not know about yet, ask MJ about it.

David Merrill
03-20-11, 07:22 PM
That's Cool!

shikamaru
04-15-11, 09:04 PM
This owner paid off his car and had the Certificate of Title from the State. The MSO (Bill of Lading) of course had been destroyed two years after the original dealer sent it in when the car was sold off the lot.

Woah, woah, woah.... an MSO is a bill of lading??

If that is the case, then one delivers their car to the State by handing them the MSO/MCO.

shikamaru
05-28-11, 01:45 PM
From what I gathered from Rod Class, the car is securitized (like stock) for the State to make money.

If this is the case, the State is trustee of the vehicle?
The certificate of title is similar to a document granting right of use?

David Merrill
05-28-11, 03:26 PM
Fed notes are stock that is designed to depreciate too. Cars depreciate pretty quickly.

Truth be told that is the only thing that makes the Fed an agency (instrumentality) of the US Government. It is illegal to allow stock certificates (FRNs) to intentionally depreciate over time because it is bad fiduciary. Irresponsible as trustee (Congress/Fed Act).

I remember finding that elucidated in one of the linked cases on this case (attached). I have tried to rediscover which link and failed. Of course I was only interested because we find contention between the same priestcraft - FRB v. METRO.

With Rod though, he apparently has made a claim to success in courtrooms and Trust Guy is asking for an evidence package - like a Register of Action, Summons and accompanying transcript. It can be sanitized. Fine! Just so that it is convincing that Rod knows how do document a success if he intends to brag about it over the Internet or whatever.

When something like that happens I may look into Rod CLASS doctrine a bit closer.

I know a fellow who purchased the MSO for cash on an eduro motorbike. No problems but then he does not spend a lot of time on the streets. - Sometimes just to get up into the hills to the trails.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Soulution
01-11-18, 08:32 PM
It is my understanding and research that a Bill of Sale and the MSO/MCO are separate and distinct entities.

The MSO/MCO is not muniment of title.
The Bill of Sale is the highest form of title.

I have a notarized Bill of Sale from when I bought my car, but I also have a Certificate of Title (CoT) because I bought my car a couple years ago before I started learning anything about the Law. Would I be able to rescind my CoT because I have the notarized Bill of Sale, or would I have to perfect the CoT first because I already consented to the security agreement that created the security interest evidenced by the Certificate?

David Merrill
01-11-18, 10:04 PM
I suggest you organize a trust and sell it to the trust [Edited: not to the trustee]. Let him (or her) handle it. The trustee will still pay for roads and bridges, usage of the state property. The trustee will make claim to lawful money redemption and when the county DMV asks how much he paid for it, the reply will be, "That is private."

Naturally since there is no tax on an unknown amount, and through redemption the matter is indeed private and in a private trust, the amount of value on the car is now $0 and so the property tax will reflect that.

You might be wise to enroll in my Lesson Plan so that you can just utilize the trust structure already in place. It is well worth what you pay me.

Soulution
01-13-18, 08:41 PM
How would saying "that's private" be acceptable if the trustee is redeeming lawful money? If lawful money helps to reduce the public debt, and FRN's are private credit, then what about the price of the car is private? Is it because the transaction of the car between seller and buyer was private?

I will gladly enroll when I can pay for it.. I'm kinda strapped for cash right now.

David Merrill
01-14-18, 12:23 PM
It adds up immediately and over the years.

There is always a residual ownership when one uses private credit for discharge.

The law of gravity announces the human form through the imbalance caused by selfish thought in the egoist mind. Christians might say, "Jesus has delivered us from the ravages of the Law." Very true, but sometimes I wonder how they perceive this because from the egoist mind when push comes to shove, people will preserve themselves first, not their neighbor.

At the end of the conversation they sprung the ONE IN THE SAME PERSON form on me. But that DBA typically costs $75 and I established the trust relationship between DAVID MERRILL and DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT easily and for free. So you might go that route. Start by paying for a Doing Business As form - signing demand for your redemption. You might even have to register the FULL NAME in probate court or with the Secretary of State. If you stay calm though, there are no mistakes - ever.

If you panic though, you will see blessings as calamity. They waived fees to bait a trap. If I would have hesitated to sign the Form, the deputy sheriff security guard would have gladly arrested me for criminal impersonation.

If you repair the brain damage and conditioning in between your ears you can prosper. Otherwise your wealth might just reflect how you bleach out the color in others' lives in tontine and other ponzi schemes based in the delusion debt has value and substance.

Soulution
02-07-18, 09:35 PM
The D/B/A form is to establish the relationship and the contradistinction between name & NAME, and to avoid violating false-impersonation/using assumed name statutes? Is the D/B/A form necessary for being able to redeem lawful money because the bank establishes the account using the NAME? I have seen and read about people using name d/b/a NAME on the back of checks.

I apologize for asking day-one questions. I am trying to do my own due diligence, but it is tough for me to decipher information from disinformation. I am a new student to the Law, and simply need a point in the right direction.. please.

Thank you for your time and efforts!

lorne
02-08-18, 08:36 PM
I am trying to do my own due diligence, but it is tough for me to decipher information from disinformation.

Are you suggesting we have LARPers (live action role play) here among us?

David Merrill
02-09-18, 01:30 AM
The D/B/A form is to establish the relationship and the contradistinction between name & NAME, and to avoid violating false-impersonation/using assumed name statutes? Is the D/B/A form necessary for being able to redeem lawful money because the bank establishes the account using the NAME? I have seen and read about people using name d/b/a NAME on the back of checks.

I apologize for asking day-one questions. I am trying to do my own due diligence, but it is tough for me to decipher information from disinformation. I am a new student to the Law, and simply need a point in the right direction.. please.

Thank you for your time and efforts!

No problem! In Colorado it costs $80 to register a DBA at the county clerk and recorder. My given or Christian name or names, Black's Fifth definition, so I registered a trust vehicle into that TRUST. I don't like to think they wanted to bust me for criminal impersonation had I refused to sign the DBA - One in the Same Person Form. That may have been it though.

I like how it works out for the good. Always!!

Soulution
02-13-18, 07:46 PM
Are you suggesting we have LARPers (live action role play) here among us?

I am not making that suggestion for this forum, but I am making the general suggestion.

Soulution
02-13-18, 07:56 PM
No problem! In Colorado it costs $80 to register a DBA at the county clerk and recorder. My given or Christian name or names, Black's Fifth definition, so I registered a trust vehicle into that TRUST. I don't like to think they wanted to bust me for criminal impersonation had I refused to sign the DBA - One in the Same Person Form. That may have been it though.

I like how it works out for the good. Always!!

After watching Rob Ryder's "Claim the Name before They do" I did some reading through the lens of Oklahoma (The state on which I live) about D/B/A's, which are also called "fictitious or assumed name" for establishing a company. Is this what you did? Establish a D/B/A (which would/can be a trust, right?) and then register the vehicle to said trust?

David Merrill
02-13-18, 11:50 PM
I believe they did all that in hopes I would hesitate long enough to catch me in two names. But sometimes I confused being aware with paranoia.

xparte
02-14-18, 12:07 AM
The paperwork once presumptive now is trust. David identify the trust but NEVER A Driver. since this MERRILL DAVID is a variance of your Christian Name upper cased denotes a living trust estate trust. This conveyance is plated and registered the traffic stop LEO collects this electronically onboard. Then the engagement the survey are you MERRILL DAVID Vehicle Trust but VAN PELT DAVID MERRILL identifies a DRIVER .The registered owner identified No DRIVER identification presented . The signature is David Merrill. NOT DBA the DRIVER OR THE TRUST

xparte
02-14-18, 01:13 AM
your papers please paranoiac states or Alternative forms not if a DRIVER underwriting a NAME if its not worth doing its not worth doing well . Secular separation how may we ADDRESS you.

David Merrill
02-14-18, 02:59 PM
The paperwork once presumptive now is trust. David identify the trust but NEVER A Driver. since this MERRILL DAVID is a variance of your Christian Name upper cased denotes a living trust estate trust. This conveyance is plated and registered the traffic stop LEO collects this electronically onboard. Then the engagement the survey are you MERRILL DAVID Vehicle Trust but VAN PELT DAVID MERRILL identifies a DRIVER .The registered owner identified No DRIVER identification presented . The signature is David Merrill. NOT DBA the DRIVER OR THE TRUST

I think that I see it. I like the "living trust estate trust" in DAVID MERRILL. Here are some clips that help:

That is incomplete but helps get an idea of living trust expression. However the very term can be its definition: Trust as a Living Idea. Trusts and estates are the idea around an object. The book belonged to my mother. She left it to me in trust. She also told me about my heritage, extensive research into our family tree, trusting that the knowledge might live on through me.

Now what you touch upon can come alive in a variety of interpretations. And I doubt I have the same one you intend but I love to play around with ideas here. Then take the ideas into execution with new suitors and at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com because if I were to invest tuition and time into a law degree then I would be entrusted to become licensed and therefore the use of the intellectual property of the Bar would still be owned by the Square Mile:

In summary, the instant metaphysic is that a charge arises from a breach of trust, and that creates the construction of the TRUST. To actually have a heart beating and breathing lungs within the constructive trust - a living trust - is one of those obvious things, so blatant it seems like I awaken from a dream. And I realize that I have never thought of it before you mentioned it like this.

Living trust, to me extended to the idea that somebody can trust somebody with Power of Attorney and that trust can override a written Executorship, should the executor be rediculous; like living in a far off state or that age has made the executor feeble of mind since the signing. Trust living on in the trustee...

The instant metaphysic of a constructive trust arising from a breach of the peace and dignity of the state. That trust has wrists for handcuffs and arises from the breach because now a charge of debt (death/doubt) arises out of broken statute. LIVING TRUST.

Therefore the clerk of court, during this Shutdown cannot accept a marked bill:

Therefore it looks like a $400 theft; but is actually honoring the law boundary? I wonder who fished the redemption out of the wastepaper basket!

xparte
02-14-18, 10:37 PM
In summary, the instant metaphysic is that a charge arises from a breach of trust, and that creates the construction of the TRUST. To actually have a heart beating and breathing lungs within the constructive trust - a living trust - is one of those obvious things, so blatant it seems like I awaken from a dream. And I realize that I have never thought of it before you mentioned it like this.

Living trust, to me extended to the idea that somebody can trust somebody with Power of Attorney and that trust can override a written Executorship, should the executor be rediculous; like living in a far off state or that age has made the executor feeble of mind since the signing. Trust living on in the trustee...

The instant metaphysic of a constructive trust arising from a breach of the peace and dignity of the state. That trust has wrists for handcuffs and arises from the breach because now a charge of debt (death/doubt) arises out of broken statute. LIVING TRUST.

Therefore the clerk of court, during this Shutdown cannot accept a marked bill:

Therefore it looks like a $400 theft; but is actually honoring the law boundary? I wonder who fished the redemption out of the wastepaper basket!
Found guilty opinion [ breach of trust] Criminal Conviction and not keeping the peace. both are a formal accusation made by a governmental authority (usually the public prosecutor or the police) asserting that somebody has committed a crime. A charging document, which contains one or more criminal charges or counts, can take several forms, including: [complaint.] The charge is attacking the trust as Mounted Combat Benefit: Militant trust use the charge action, Any created Trust in use is ceremony a legal transaction? The created and lawful Contract are two very different complaints. Being dead The remedy of a constructive trust should only arise where the commission of tort is alleged or where
the involuntary trustee is in possession of property allegedly owned by the claimant. However, it is
commonplace for claimants to use facts which give rise to a contract claim to also allege tort liability —
such as the allegation that an unpaid loan was procured through the misrepresentations of the
borrower.
The claimant then seeks the recovery of specific property or a specific “res.” To prove CLERK metaphysic The ultimate resolution of the claimant’s entitlement to a
constructive trust remedy, including the procedure to attack it, depends on the circuit in which the
bankruptcy case is pending.Therefore the clerk of court, during this Shutdown cannot accept a marked bill: Government Pass Thats spiking the buckle gringo .

David Merrill
02-16-18, 02:00 PM
Found guilty opinion [ breach of trust] Criminal Conviction and not keeping the peace. both are a formal accusation made by a governmental authority (usually the public prosecutor or the police) asserting that somebody has committed a crime. A charging document, which contains one or more criminal charges or counts, can take several forms, including: [complaint.] The charge is attacking the trust as Mounted Combat Benefit: Militant trust use the charge action, Any created Trust in use is ceremony a legal transaction? The created and lawful Contract are two very different complaints. Being dead The remedy of a constructive trust should only arise where the commission of tort is alleged or where
the involuntary trustee is in possession of property allegedly owned by the claimant. However, it is
commonplace for claimants to use facts which give rise to a contract claim to also allege tort liability —
such as the allegation that an unpaid loan was procured through the misrepresentations of the
borrower.
The claimant then seeks the recovery of specific property or a specific “res.” To prove CLERK metaphysic The ultimate resolution of the claimant’s entitlement to a
constructive trust remedy, including the procedure to attack it, depends on the circuit in which the
bankruptcy case is pending.Therefore the clerk of court, during this Shutdown cannot accept a marked bill: Government Pass Thats spiking the buckle gringo .

Took a day or two but I get it.

KEY is Five. Four personal bankruptcies and then the fifth was that he gave the property to a dummy. (https://www.forbes.com/sites/debtwire/2015/08/18/a-trip-down-donald-trumps-bankruptcy-memory-lane/#32d2029b4609) So who is to decide if he is cleared for another personal bankruptcy or he has to wait seven years? The Fox? Or the Hen-house?

The front man running interference is Angela CAESAR, the clerk of court for the USDC in DC. Now that the US cannot declare another bankruptcy for seven years (Deuteronomy 15:1-3) her job publishing these garnishments seems a much bigger burden.

What is in the red box?

It is a full circle alright. Back in the 1995 31-Day Government Shutdown though, I was calling the Redeemed - "Man on the Land" and expressing the Law of the Flag at Exodus 13:16.

So a new suitor files that Defendant MNUCHIN as principal for the Collections IRS/MASON judiciary must file in the USDC prior to exercising a claim to the Man/Redeemed has her simply pocketing the $400? Just because it is US Notes in the form of FRN's? Interesting! Maybe she just sent it to the Treasury to be destroyed? I can see that Angela might have her hands full with no "judge" to take the fall. Silence from the US Circuit speaks volumes.

xparte
02-17-18, 01:36 AM
Took a day or two but I get it.

KEY is Five. Four personal bankruptcies and then the fifth was that he gave the property to a dummy. (https://www.forbes.com/sites/debtwire/2015/08/18/a-trip-down-donald-trumps-bankruptcy-memory-lane/#32d2029b4609) So who is to decide if he is cleared for another personal bankruptcy or he has to wait seven years? The Fox? Or the Hen-house?

The front man running interference is Angela CAESAR, the clerk of court for the USDC in DC. Now that the US cannot declare another bankruptcy for seven years (Deuteronomy 15:1-3) her job publishing these garnishments seems a much bigger burden.

What is in the red box?

It is a full circle alright. Back in the 1995 31-Day Government Shutdown though, I was calling the Redeemed - "Man on the Land" and expressing the Law of the Flag at Exodus 13:16.

So a new suitor files that Defendant MNUCHIN as principal for the Collections IRS/MASON judiciary must file in the USDC prior to exercising a claim to the Man/Redeemed has her simply pocketing the $400? Just because it is US Notes in the form of FRN's? Interesting! Maybe she just sent it to the Treasury to be destroyed? I can see that Angela might have her hands full with no "judge" to take the fall. Silence from the US Circuit speaks volumes.

Many municipal corporations (city, county, state) have quietly chosen to operate without malpractice bonding in violation of state corporate public hazard bonding laws CEO Trumps\ all three (city, county, state) When its a contract LTD or its a incorporated trust Inc. When liability is limited. Inc is built in. The charges accommodate the trust. As unique as it is its legal .

David Merrill
02-17-18, 04:23 AM
Like this (https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/362/145/case.html)? As I understand it, the defendant has to bond the case!

xparte
02-18-18, 12:58 AM
. before he can have a trial in court"; "pay the taxes adjudicated against him, The {how does a taxpayer get bonded }must pay the full amount of the assessment before he may challenge its validity in an action under §1346(a)(1). Flora v. United States, 357 U. S. 63, reaffirmed. Pp. 362 U. S. 146-177.MR. CHIEF JUSTICE WARREN delivered the opinion of the Court . opinions / rulings /orders / You are in a situation in which a court requires that you file a bond. This is a common occurrence for probate attorneys who often must post a bond on behalf of an executor, administrator, or conservator of an estate. But bonds are also required by the court in a wide variety of other matters (e.g. appeals, injunctions, TRO’s, replevin actions, etc.).

What is a Civil Court Bond?
Civil Court
A general term embracing all bonds and undertakings required of participants in a lawsuit permitting them to pursue certain remedies in the courts.

Appeal Bond – A bond filed with a court by a party against whom a judgment has been rendered, in order to stay execution of the judgment pending appeal to a higher court. The bond guarantees that the judgment will be satisfied if determined to be correct.

Injunction-Plaintiff’s Bond to Secure – An injunction is a judicial process whereby the defendant is required to perform or refrain from performing a particular act. An order granting an injunction may be conditioned upon the plaintiff furnishing a bond to indemnify the defendant against loss in case it finally is decided that the injunction should not have been granted.

Injunction-Defendant’s Bond to Dissolve – When an injunction has been issued, the court may order the injunction dissolved upon the giving of a bond. The bond is conditioned to pay damages the plaintiff may sustain as a result of the performance of the act or acts originally forbidden or ordered by the court if it is decided the injunction was proper. The defendant then may proceed as if the injunction never had been issued.

Replevin-Plaintiff’s Bond to Secure – Replevin is an action to recover possession of specific articles of personal property. The Replevin Bond, which the plaintiff is required to furnish, is conditioned for the return of the property, if return is ordered, and for the payment of all costs and damages adjudged to the defendant.

Replevin-Defendant’s Bond to Recover Property Replevied – Where personal property has been replevied, the defendant may, by the furnishing of a bond, regain possession of the property pending final decision on the merits. The bond is conditioned for redelivery of the property to the plaintiff if ordered to do so, or otherwise to comply with a court order or judgment.

Supersedeas Bond – A bond to supersede or take the place of a judgment. (See also Appeal Bond.)

Probate
Fiduciary Bond
A bond required of administrators, executors, guardians, committees, etc. guaranteeing faithful performance of duty in accordance with the laws applicable to the position. (See also Probate Bond.)

Probate Bonds
A bond, customarily filed in a probate court, that guarantees an honest accounting and faithful performance of duties by administrators, trustees, guardians, executors, and other fiduciaries. (See also Fiduciary Bond.)

Decedent’s Estate - The property that a person (decedent) possesses at the time of his or her death.

Administrator - The person appointed by the court to be responsible for the administration of the estate of a decedent who died without a will.

Executor - The person appointed by the court to be responsible for the administration of the estate of a decedent who died with a will

Incompetent Estates:

1. A Minor (child) under the age of 18 is “incompetent” based on age.

2. Incompetency can also be based on a person’s mental ability to take care of themselves and their property.

Conservator - A person appointed by the Court to take care of the assets of a person who is incompetent.

Notary
Guarantees to the state and the public, compliance with the law and possible damages for improper acts.

Lost Instrument
A bond given by the owner of a valuable security (stock, bond, promissory note, certified check, etc.) alleged to have been lost, stolen or destroyed. The bond protects the issuer of the security against loss which may result from the issuance of a duplicate security or, in some instances, payment of the cash value of the security.

Public Official Tax Asserting and collection
A public official bond is issued to guarantee the performance of a public official, who may be responsible for overseeing bank accounts and public funds or collecting fees. Public officials can also be held accountable for the performance and errors that result in the loss of funds by their staff. To apply, please forward the original (signed and witnessed) application. After review, additional information may be required.

License & Permit or Tax payer
License and permit bonds are required of a person or entity to obtain a license or a permit to conduct business in any city, county, or state. These bonds guarantee the underlying statute, state law, {municipal ordinance], or regulation requirements. To apply, please forward the original (signed and witnessed) application. After review, additional information may be required.
I consider the additional information as complementary not condescending. All conditioning is district .

David Merrill
02-18-18, 05:16 AM
Thank you for the skinny about all those bonds. That is interesting reading.

I have a suitor who many years ago had Pete HENDRICKSON stay with him to coach him through some very tired and worn out arguments. He paid the assessment for his day in the district court. He lost his assessment as the "judge" agreed with the IRS about the assessment.

I think that is what I am talking about regarding bonding. If I go into court I am expecting that the "judge" will be practicing law and the clerk will be executing the rules of court as they are published.

It is that my Mind overrules. At least that is how it feels, so much that it convinces me. Without any creative authority as I realize the nature of the "SO HELP ME GOD." deviance on the federal oaths, it comes into play that way. The clerk is reading these filings and believing me, that there are no judicial officers. The clerk probably asks the "judges" why their oaths are different than that prescribed by law. So the "judge" tells the clerk - "You know that we, the Judges are your boss, right?"

The clerk has a conundrum to ponder. If the Judge was bonded, then he would be in authority as a judge, but it is the clerk who enters it into the Records of the Court and who publishes that Record on PACER. So now a suitor has sent $400 and no refund, no explanation. It looks like maybe the clerk assigned a case # and was threatened:

Another suitor did some searching through the rules and there are methods to Strike or Reverse utterances but the docket report must reflect the truth.

Under the U.S.D.C. Rules I found:
C. ORDERS STRIKING PLEADINGS
1. The Clerk’s Office does not return pleadings that are not in compliance with the
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure or the Local Rules of this Court.
2. Generally, defective pleadings may be stricken from the record, or a judge might deny
a request for leave to file a document. In both cases, a notation will be made on the docket to alert counsel and parties of the outcome
Thanks for all the information you are providing us with.
breach of trust by clerk; govt. shut down allowed TRUMP and MNUCHIN used it to get out of personal garnishment.

So the clerk is being threatened if he or she executes process of garnishment and summons?

A suitor is being promised papers refused by a "motions judge" will be returned to him in the mail. But that trial judge is not the judge named who refused to touch it:

09/11/2017 1
NOTICE OF GARNISHMENT UNDER RULE B(1)(c) ( Filing fee $ 47.00 receipt number 4616087109) by TRUE NAME (zsb) Modified on 9/15/2017 document contains personal data (zrdj). (Entered: 09/13/2017)
09/27/2017 2
NOTICE of Proof of Delivery by TRUE NAME (zsb) (Entered: 10/04/2017)
10/31/2017 3
NOTICE of Garnishment Rule B(1)(c), Refusal for Cause by TRUE NAME. (md) (Entered: 11/19/2017)
11/30/2017 4
NOTICE of Garnishment Rule B(1)(c), Refusal for Cause by TRUE NAME. (md) (Entered: 12/08/2017)
12/08/2017 5
NOTICE of Refusal for Cause by TRUE NAME. (md) (Entered: 12/08/2017)
12/12/2017 ENTERED IN ERROR.....Case Reassigned to Judge John D. Bates. Unassigned is no longer assigned to the case. (md) Modified on 12/12/2017 (md). (Entered: 12/12/2017)
12/12/2017 Case Reassigned to Unassigned. Judge John D. Bates is no longer assigned to the case. (md) (Entered: 12/12/2017)

The "Motions Judge" will not put anything in writing or even allow his name onto the docket report! You can't make this stuff up!

shikamaru
06-03-18, 09:54 AM
Living trusts do not protect one from creditors. It does enable one to avoid probate, but not estate taxes.

The best protection from creditors, in my opinion, are to utilize yourself as a private bank and to keep your debts low or non-existent with various vendors and creditors.