PDA

View Full Version : So... Does anybody know what hapened to Suijurisclub?

Axe
03-07-11, 06:04 AM
Pity because I was very much looking forward to Rock Anthony's story since he was going to file this year after having redeemed lawful money for a year.

Could it be coincidence that just before tax season the forum disappeared?

He was keeping records and was dead set on bring this to a head with the US Corp.

David Merrill
03-07-11, 10:49 AM
I hear that SJC grew so that the server owner, while willing to maintain it for free, was not willing to perform the necessary upgrades ($185) for free. Charles, the owner of the site lost interest in communication - reasons unknown to me. I recall from the first SJ website (Jason WHITNEY) that English is/was not Charles' first language. So I hope that Charles is well and maybe just too busy with other interesting things.

Some of the people on Quatloos were intent on buying SJC so they could mess with people. The server owner though, was tight with information and would not do anything more than a reported email toward whatever address Charles had left with them.

Rock Anthony was planning to share his Refund adventure with us there on SJC. Hopefully he will still be doing that here.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Rock Anthony
03-07-11, 02:34 PM
Pity because I was very much looking forward to Rock Anthony's story since he was going to file this year after having redeemed lawful money for a year.

Could it be coincidence that just before tax season the forum disappeared?

He was keeping records and was dead set on bring this to a head with the US Corp.

Hello Axe,

I'm pleased that we again have a place to meet!

You are not the only one that would like to learn of my experiences concerning redemption of private credit into lawful money and its affects on tax liability.

While some may be disappointed that I've yet to get around to filing (I've been sooooo busy), please be comforted to know that I'm still around and have every intention of documenting my experiences her at StSC. This week I will open the federal evidence repository within the exclusive original cognizance of the US. Afterwards, I'll proceed to file the 1040 and wait to receive the biggest refund in my history of endorsing private credit.

So, please, if you are in contact with AgentSmith (one of my favorite characters from SJC), please inform him that he may find me here.

Axe
03-07-11, 08:33 PM
Nice. I've been redeeming lawful money for 2 years, and have copies of every one.

Now and then I get caught in a time crunch and have to do a bank transfer, which doesn't give me the opportunity for the non endorsement, but the amount is under 14K per year.

What made me interested in your endeavor was the fact that you were actually talking to the irs about it and were moving forward blatantly. (in a good way)

I'm less audacious, as I have a family with small children that need me to stay out of trouble.

But if I were younger and single, I'd have thrown caution to the wind long ago.

Anyway, glad to see you back and look forward to watching what happens.

Mark Christopher
03-07-11, 09:22 PM
Hi Axe,
I hear what you are saying. I threw caution to the wind before I had my wife and child. Now I am cleaning up the mess. I too have redeemed money for 2 years and plan on filing this year as such (if I figure it out). I am also in the works of filing the LoR and using it effectively. I hope the more of us that do it the better. It will be great to see lawful money really making a difference.

David Merrill
03-08-11, 03:12 PM
I have taken the liberty to copy the last three posts to - click here (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?51-Libel-of-Review-and-39-Miscellaneous-Evidence-Files).

Joshua Scott
03-08-11, 07:54 PM
Right on Rock, I look forward to viewing that process!

Far as SJC, maybe we can sift through some of the more important threads over there and repost copies here. Of course it's nice to keep the information fresh, so perhaps updated versions of those important ideas would suffice these forums more so.

Delawarejones
03-17-11, 02:56 PM
I'm less audacious, as I have a family with small children that need me to stay out of trouble.

But if I were younger and single, I'd have thrown caution to the wind long ago.

Anyway, glad to see you back and look forward to watching what happens.
Same here, but for 5 years. I have copies of all pay checks. I, too, am married with children.

Until I am 100% certain, and can prove it to my Wife, only then will I try.

Delawarejones

jeffreydavid
05-07-11, 08:47 PM
I have been redeeming for the past year and a half. I, like both of you, am married with two young children. I redeemed my final paycheck for 2009 as a "trial" to see if I would actually get the refund so I wouldn't go through a whole year wondering. I received both state and federal refund checks last May. I redeemed every paycheck and personal check for all 2010 as a follow up. I submitted both returns in March and have since received my state refund but am still waiting for the federal. Expect this year to be more interesting as I am claiming return for Federal, Medicare, FICA, and also had some stock sales that I redeemed in lawful money as well. I expect all to go well but will see. I have even begun redeeming my IRA to get it out of the usafruct account to use it to pay off my mortgage. Lots of possibilities once you begin plowing forward. Good luck.

David Merrill
05-07-11, 08:58 PM
I have been redeeming for the past year and a half. I, like both of you, am married with two young children. I redeemed my final paycheck for 2009 as a "trial" to see if I would actually get the refund so I wouldn't go through a whole year wondering. I received both state and federal refund checks last May. I redeemed every paycheck and personal check for all 2010 as a follow up. I submitted both returns in March and have since received my state refund but am still waiting for the federal. Expect this year to be more interesting as I am claiming return for Federal, Medicare, FICA, and also had some stock sales that I redeemed in lawful money as well. I expect all to go well but will see. I have even begun redeeming my IRA to get it out of the usafruct account to use it to pay off my mortgage. Lots of possibilities once you begin plowing forward. Good luck.

That is interesting - I am concerned about claiming the insurance premiums though. That may hitch up the whole thing.

Could you please duplicate your post opening a new thread in a more appropriate category?

Brian
05-07-11, 09:29 PM
That is interesting - I am concerned about claiming the insurance premiums though. That may hitch up the whole thing.

Could you please duplicate your post opening a new thread in a more appropriate category?

David this section may shed some light: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/26/usc_sec_26_00003402----000-.html

This language which is in this and many other sections is the gateway. "such payment shall be treated as if it were a payment of wages by an employer to an employee. "

My thought is that once you begin redeeming lawful money it becomes possible to unwind SSA, and medicare by objecting to your "payments" being treated as "wages". Otherwise those programs are mandatory in nature. This is how they will get healthcare implemented. They can't force a person to buy into a program just to exist. That would be blatantly unconstitutional. It has to be just voluntary enough to keep the courts from striking it down. Remedy

jeffreydavid
05-07-11, 09:31 PM
If you will tell me how I would be happy to. This is my first post and it is Michael Joseph who directed me to join the group. Unfortunately I am not the most knowledgeable about using this technology (blogs, etc.)

Also, I am not going back to try and collect from years past. I received a stock bonus from my company in 2010 that they liquidated shares to pay the taxes. That's where the Medicare and FICA came in. I reclaimed the FICA on the 1040 but submitted a separate form (don't recall off hand) to reclaim the Medicare. I originally was suppossed to get my return by the 5th of May, but checked yesterday and now it is still being reviewed. I figured you may as well try and be denied than just leave it in their hands.

David Merrill
05-07-11, 10:45 PM
David this section may shed some light: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/26/usc_sec_26_00003402----000-.html

This language which is in this and many other sections is the gateway. "such payment shall be treated as if it were a payment of wages by an employer to an employee. "

My thought is that once you begin redeeming lawful money it becomes possible to unwind SSA, and medicare by objecting to your "payments" being treated as "wages". Otherwise those programs are mandatory in nature. This is how they will get healthcare implemented. They can't force a person to buy into a program just to exist. That would be blatantly unconstitutional. It has to be just voluntary enough to keep the courts from striking it down. Remedy

That side of the equation stinks;

I prefer to think of the benefits SSI, SS, Medicare etc. as insurance. You maintain a responsible position by keeping insurance. So keep up the premiums or let it be known that you will not be making a claim.

That side of the equation means that you cannot enjoy SS without it being treated like Income Tax.

If you will tell me how I would be happy to. This is my first post and it is Michael Joseph who directed me to join the group. Unfortunately I am not the most knowledgeable about using this technology (blogs, etc.)

Also, I am not going back to try and collect from years past. I received a stock bonus from my company in 2010 that they liquidated shares to pay the taxes. That's where the Medicare and FICA came in. I reclaimed the FICA on the 1040 but submitted a separate form (don't recall off hand) to reclaim the Medicare. I originally was suppossed to get my return by the 5th of May, but checked yesterday and now it is still being reviewed. I figured you may as well try and be denied than just leave it in their hands.

Also, I am not going back to try and collect from years past.

Yes, you are - but just the last year.

Now if you for whatever reason, let's say tomorrow morning before you get to the mailbox are injured or become ill, then you would be able to make that claim on Medicare or whatever. Because you have potentially been able to make that claim over the past 18 months, you should not be requesting it back. It is like an insurance premium.

You do not pay an insurance premium and then, because you did not have an accident or emergency tell the insurance company to refund your premiums.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Find the Forum button at the top and explore around finding a Category that feels right for this subject. Then look for the Start Thread button near the top there in a Category. Click that and title the Thread. You can come back here and Quote the Posts you want and put them into your opening Posts on your New Thread.