PDA

View Full Version : Pondering thoughts of a dual usufruct in existance, one from each Vicar.

motla68
11-03-11, 08:30 PM
To start my thoughts here, lets lay the foundational subject here.

- One is of the higher usufruct, natual law, the divine from a supreme being.
Original organic with dominion given to man in their flesh and bone capacity.
Also noted by catholics as the Vicar of Christ the pope or for the rest of us
in special appearance Yahovah / MOST HIGH.

- Another is of the lower usufruct, paper creations in legal trusts. A lower estate.
made made laws / mammon, whom has a Vicar General (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicar_general), the army of Christian
Crusaders.

One emulating the other, but the after thought of man mammon is well aware
of the king of kings when recognized by one applying his rights to self determination.

think about it ... is the law with respect to land in nature the same as the law with respect to water in nature or do they merely operate in the same manner?

By itself, can a fish "survive" on land?
By himself, can a man "survive" under water?
Do both follow "laws" specific to the nature of their environment?
Beneath the surface, do both sets of "laws" operate exactly the same?

Just because something you perceive isn't "natural" does not mean it does not have a set of "natural laws" specific to that "environment" ... A dude from Venus will have a different set of "natural laws" than a dude from Earth because the "environment" differs, however, in the grand scheme of things, both sets of "laws" will operate EXACTLY the same.

The plain and simple jist of it is man would not be here if "god" did not "surrender" the usufruct.

God surrendered the usufruct to universe;
Universe surrenders the usufruct to nature;
Nature surrenders the usufruct to man;
Man surrenders the usufruct to "his creation" as man is made in the "image of god".

If one does not, then how does one's "creation" "be live" if it does not have use of "one's fruit"?

Further discussion on the secondary usufruct;

The difference is that their venue is not natural law so even the natural law might need
to be expressed in a language they understand, what good is dominion if it is not used?

Where does it say biblically that we were to own something ?

natural law is merely the natural way a law operates within an environment ..... the "operation of law" in a court (or world of fiction) is EXACTLY the same as the "operation of law" in nature. "As it is above, so shall it be below."

The "In Jure Cessio" or "In Iure Cessio" (both the same) hearing is in operation of the natural law of that environment, it is "words" and "language" "they" "understand" and "comprehend" as is the "usufruct".

It is a hearing to surrender something and a usufruct can only be surrendered "In Jure Cessio".

Usufruct is susceptible only of in iure cessio. For an owner can cede in iure to another person the usufruct of his thing, so that the other gets the usufruct whilst he himself retains bare property - The Institutes of Gaius (F. de Zulueta ed. & trans., 1946, vol. 1) pg.16
[gives new meaning to standing "naked" before "god", huh?]

Am I mistake or is it said, All roads lead to Rome?
Am I mistaken or are the courts operation of "Roman Law"?
Am I mistaken or did that book you call a "bible" have its origins in Rome, as well as Egypt, Mesopotamia, Sumeria, etc..... same story, different "environments"?

I am "the apple tree" .. I wish to "surrender" "my fruit" to whomever wishes to "claim" "ownership" (usufructuary interest) of the "fruit" with the understanding "the tree" is not to be harmed nor altered in any way ... in accordance with the "natural laws" of both "environments": "As it is above, so shall it be below."

I also suggest doing this under CIPA (Classified Information Procedures Act) and Executive Order 13526 1.3(e), exceptional cases as a "certificate holder" and belief this is a matter pertaining to national security.

Also, the statute in Florida 697.02 "nature of a mortgage" just confirms the "mortgage" is actually just a "usufructuary interest" in the "property described"; the warranty deed "guarantees" the one using the name possession and use.

All statutes do is govern an "usufructuary interest" "surrendered" to the "public".

"dominion" is not ownership. It is an exercise of control or governance over something: a usufruct.

"I set out on this ground which I suppose to be self evident, "that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living;" that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it." - Thomas Jefferson

The lower usufruct then serves the higher usufruct or lower estate serves higher estate. This is why accepting oath of office is so vitally important, a man's word is his bond.

Continuing on I have been doing some experimentation with some stuff again,
very interesting topics:

self determination / will of man / an interest creates an estate.

Have been able to get a couple government forms put through without signing
anything, just leaving the signature line blank, how did i know it worked because
it was used for a duplicate ssn card and 3 weeks later I got the card.
The only thing done differently was at the bottom next to where you normally
sign instead of checking off beneficiary I checked other and then on the line
next to that wrote in Grantor.
Same thing with IRS form 56, filled it out and hand delivered it to the front
office lady, she stamped it and made a copy for me.

a couple other government forms pushed through just by printing the name,
not signing, irs form 8832 elections for entities , for jurisdiction for them
entities I wrote down " one world united nations under the most high yahweh: the covenant ",
a couple weeks later received confirmation that the election was accepted.
Currently working on changing this for another entity and using Yahavah, not Yahweh.

Well there you have it folks a " express interest creating an estate", all for the Glory of God (Yahovah). A living man dong what needs to be done, giving love to thy neighbor then a father pleased with a son the love returned from the one MOST HIGH.

Usufruct comes from the Latin expression usus et fructus, meaning “using and enjoyment.”

motla68
11-07-11, 01:32 PM
Well it happened, received confirmation for IRS form 8832 whereas the jurisdiction chosen for the entity was Yahovah is accepted. The Gutenburg bible deposited into library of congress incun 1454.b5 technically should hold more weight for everyone now if one chooses to do the same.

Life's-a-Psyop
11-08-11, 12:16 AM
Motla68,
Why don't you describe, in detail, this process you use to get from the 'debtor' side to the 'equity/creditor' side?

Have been able to get a couple government forms put through without signing anything, just leaving the signature line blank, how did i know it worked because it was used for a duplicate ssn card and 3 weeks later I got the card. The only thing done differently was at the bottom next to where you normally sign instead of checking off beneficiary I checked other and then on the line next to that wrote in Grantor.

What is the purpose of replacing the SSN card and how does that play into your process?

How did your SS-5 get accepted without signing the perjury jurat?

How did you handle the citizenship question on line 5?

Were any UCC or GSA forms used in your process?

Why don't you show us sample paperwork, like a copy of your SS-5 or a "John Doe" example?

motla68
11-08-11, 02:35 PM
Motla68,
Why don't you describe, in detail, this process you use to get from the 'debtor' side to the 'equity/creditor' side?

What is the purpose of replacing the SSN card and how does that play into your process?

How did your SS-5 get accepted without signing the perjury jurat?

How did you handle the citizenship question on line 5?

Were any UCC or GSA forms used in your process?

Why don't you show us sample paperwork, like a copy of your SS-5 or a "John Doe" example?

* For preparing to walk away from the Cesti Que Vie Trust by returning both Usufructuary and Usufruct, making the person you have only use of a Grantor.

* Grantors need not to sign. I also hand delivered to make sure it got put in, received date/time stamped copy.

* The person, their CSQVT is the Citizen, not you the man.

* Those might come later maybe, I am slowly working something out to where they are not needed, but will have that plan in the back pocket if it don't work out.

* See attachments for samples. (Also DL shown used was signed Non Assumpsit = No contract, No assurance)

719 720 721

motla68
11-09-11, 01:05 AM
The following documents is just one of the things that got us started on the usufruct path discovery, page 1 and 2 is the jist of it, after that we found other resources such as article 55 of the Hague convention still in effect today, there is also a key resource found when we figured that more of this should be in the Louisiana statutes since the Louisiana purchase had happened near the era too and we were correct.

Enjoy the read.

Life's-a-Psyop
11-09-11, 11:24 PM
Wow, very interesting, Motla68!
Thank you for delineating these concepts so we can gain better insight.

Same thing with IRS form 56, filled it out and hand delivered it to the front office lady, she stamped it and made a copy for me.

Why did the agent keep the original, isn't it the Grantor who retains originals?

a couple other government forms pushed through just by printing the name, not signing, irs form 8832 elections for entities , for jurisdiction for them entities I wrote down " one world united nations under the most high yahweh: the covenant ", a couple weeks later received confirmation that the election was accepted.

How does form 8832 play into your process?

Can you show us a "Jack Rabbit" example form?

Birth certificate --
How does the BC play into your process and under what circumstances do you utilize it?

motla68
11-10-11, 12:31 AM
Wow, very interesting, Motla68!
Thank you for delineating these concepts so we can gain better insight.

Why did the agent keep the original, isn't it the Grantor who retains originals?

How does form 8832 play into your process?

Can you show us a "Jack Rabbit" example form?

Birth certificate --
How does the BC play into your process and under what circumstances do you utilize it?

no problem, glad to help when the time allows.

- Nope, made copy for my own records of course in case i was refused the stamped in copy.
Also especially with irs form 56 that is an appointment of fiduciary, they must take that original and get their own stamped in copy at Geithner's office, not going to stand in the way of their business, their forms and their signatures.

- The 8832 is just one little step to a bigger process I am working on, where i got it from they are putting the republic on there so thought I would experiment and go my own way as usual and it worked out. I will not reveal any of the other stuff until I have seen that it worked for myself first.
On another thread I listed all the steps of what needs to be filled out where on that thing, will see if I can find it again and update this posting with the link to it if i find it before you do.

If you want to learn more, someone I don't know went through a lot of trouble putting videos together on Usufruct, ways you can utilize the BC is explained in them videos across the bottom of the page:

http://wn.com/Usufruct

Enjoy!

Life's-a-Psyop
11-10-11, 06:25 AM
Thank you for the resources. I will check them out.

- The 8832 is just one little step to a bigger process I am working on, where i got it from they are putting the republic on there so thought I would experiment and go my own way as usual and it worked out. I will not reveal any of the other stuff until I have seen that it worked for myself first.
On another thread I listed all the steps of what needs to be filled out where on that thing, will see if I can find it again and update this posting with the link to it if i find it before you do.

I found that post here:
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?182-Election-of-Yehovah&p=5021&viewfull=1#post5021

The 'Attachment 709' link, at the top of that post, does not work.

motla68
11-10-11, 04:09 PM
Thank you for the resources. I will check them out.

I found that post here:
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?182-Election-of-Yehovah&p=5021&viewfull=1#post5021

The 'Attachment 709' link, at the top of that post, does not work.

That attachment is the image you see in the post am pretty sure.

Life's-a-Psyop
11-11-11, 11:36 PM
motla68,
If you are so inclined, let's continue on with the references you've made regarding IRS forms and the strategies you employ. Combining these references into a single thread helps put them into context. It seems as though you have found a way to actually get SERVICE from the Internal Revenue Service.

...why are we fooling around with the SSN and 1040, if the number is property of the federal government then what does it have to do with us having liability for the filings? EINs is for 1041s.

How does the 1041 form play into your process?

Can you show a "Jack Rabbit" example of 1041?

If you got any other items outstanding on the record you can also get a copy of driving record and for each items account # use a 1099-C on it, this cleans it off the record, closes that account. The paper forms are triplicates, one you keep, one goes to the county court (NOT DMV) because the county court clerk is a public trustee, 3rd copy goes to CID office for IRS.

Can you expound on this process and how it clears the record and closes the account?

Can you show a "Jack Rabbit" example of 1099-C?

motla68
11-12-11, 05:21 AM
motla68,
If you are so inclined, let's continue on with the references you've made regarding IRS forms and the strategies you employ. Combining these references into a single thread helps put them into context. It seems as though you have found a way to actually get SERVICE from the Internal Revenue Service.

How does the 1041 form play into your process?

Can you show a "Jack Rabbit" example of 1041?

Can you expound on this process and how it clears the record and closes the account?

Can you show a "Jack Rabbit" example of 1099-C?

- I am still working on some things, to prove it out first before posting anything, get results, trying to get this to work without having to file 1041, if does not work then will have to file it.
God left a blueprint for man to follow, it is in my opinion when things are presented in a certain way that blue print will be followed. What I can do though is give you a couple resources to work from and you can start piecing some things together on your own: I have already given you a couple pieces, here is a couple more:

Definitions;
* LAND, n.
6. The inhabitants of a country or region; a nation or people

* IV If the supposed dead Man prove to be alive, then the Title is revested. Action for mean Profits with Interest.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha2/18-19/11

* 1828 Websters Dictionary
DEED, n. "3. Power of action; agency.

With will and deed created free. "
http://www.1828-dictionary.com/d/search/word,deed

Again about the 1099-C I have not operated from that spectrum in a very long time, I can only say a couple things about that from memory. Account number would be case number, TIN number is SSN without dashes, amount of bond would be listed as Uknown, fill the rest of the contact information in as normal, "Care of" in front of address. Remember this is in the name of the Person, not true name.. Provide photo copy of summons and Certificate of Live birth, send certified mail or get yourself a process server. Also you can usually get the EIN of the courthouse by just calling the clerk and asking, if not you can go through Dunn and Bradstreet online or Get an account with manta.com.