PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Banja
03-07-11, 05:39 PM
Hello everyone,

I was a member of SJC since March/April 2010. After the 503 exception error ordeal with SJC, I was able to locate Freemen Forum (thank you grndslam), and now this forum.

The SJC forum added greatly to my knowledge and comprehension of the nature and structure of the world around us, and I am sure that this forum will help to fill that void. So....David Merrill, and all others involved with starting this forum, thank you very much.

Since I tend to be a student in these matters, I try and follow the two ears - one mouth approach. By that I mean I won't be posting a very often. When I do post I try and find events from everyday life that relate to the topics, either from my personal experience or something in the media. Once you become aware of a idea it is amazing how you see it where you didn't notice it prior. Kind of like when you get a new car, then you start noticing how many cars just like it are on the road. Where you didn't notice them before. They were there, in plain view, you just were not aware of them.

Again, David Merrill & friends thanks you for starting this forum and helping to fill the void.

Banja

admin
03-07-11, 06:29 PM
Banja,

I remember your screen name from SJC. I'm glad that you're here!

Since I tend to be a student in these matters, I try and follow the two ears - one mouth approach. By that I mean I won't be posting a very often. When I do post I try and find events from everyday life that relate to the topics, either from my personal experience or something in the media. Once you become aware of a idea it is amazing how you see it where you didn't notice it prior. Kind of like when you get a new car, then you start noticing how many cars just like it are on the road. Where you didn't notice them before. They were there, in plain view, you just were not aware of them.

A friend of my used to advise me to "be slow to speak and quick to listen." That's a restatment of your "two ears - one mouth approach." It is useful advice.

Keep in mind that SavingToSuitorsClub provides each member with his or her own blog space! If you're slow to speak in the forum or article areas, then I encourage you to be quick to speak in your blog space (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/blog.php). Your blog space is all about...drum roll...Banja!

Please spread the word to other SJC comrades.

Sincerely,
Admin

Mr warne
11-16-11, 07:23 AM
Hello I am Mr warne. I am new at this forum. I am very happy after joining this forum.

David Merrill
11-16-11, 10:30 AM
Welcome Banja! I have good memories from you on SJC!

There seems to be a good amount of new reading and members lately.

shikamaru
11-16-11, 12:38 PM
Hello everyone,

I was a member of SJC since March/April 2010. After the 503 exception error ordeal with SJC, I was able to locate Freemen Forum (thank you grndslam), and now this forum.

The SJC forum added greatly to my knowledge and comprehension of the nature and structure of the world around us, and I am sure that this forum will help to fill that void. So....David Merrill, and all others involved with starting this forum, thank you very much.

Again, David Merrill & friends thanks you for starting this forum and helping to fill the void.

Banja

Hey d00d :)

Banja
11-16-11, 08:01 PM
Mr. warne, welcome, I know you will find this site loaded with useful and enlightening info.

David, shikamaru.....what's up fellas.

On a lighthearted note. You know how you here a song, and then can't get it out of your head ? Well...I heard this first thing this morning and it just keeps playing in my head !!! I've heard this song for YEARS and never knew who the artist was. It surprised me. Anyway.....enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZclddLcOYYA

shikamaru
11-16-11, 11:02 PM
Mr. warne, welcome, I know you will find this site loaded with useful and enlightening info.

David, shikamaru.....what's up fellas.

On a lighthearted note. You know how you here a song, and then can't get it out of your head ? Well...I heard this first thing this morning and it just keeps playing in my head !!! I've heard this song for YEARS and never knew who the artist was. It surprised me. Anyway.....enjoy !!

Chillin' on the message boards :).
Postin' the good info.

RedAdmin
11-18-11, 01:05 AM
Hello I am Mr warne. I am new at this forum. I am very happy after joining this forum.

Hello Mr warne bot from Lahore Pakistan. Way to promote your website.
If that's all the spam you'll make here we'll be happy too:)