PDA

View Full Version : Courts of Record

David Merrill
03-02-11, 04:23 PM
If you look in about any law dictionary you will find that courts of record have authority and courts not of record carry only the authority of contracted consent. If you don't already know, I am in Colorado and instruct you to grab key words for search engines found here to translate just about anything I show you about Colorado to your State and even apply to Canada in most instances.

click to bring up attachment (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=35&d=1299081979)

For example click here (http://www.michie.com/colorado/lpext.dll?f=templates&fn=main-h.htm&cp=) to bring up laws in Colorado. There is a trend for uniformity so you can probably find a very similar website in your State. Pull up that link in another window and then click on Colorado Revised Statutes. Click on Title 13 Courts and Court Procedures. Click on Courts of Record. Click on Article I General Provisions. Click on 13-1-111 Courts of Record. You should be looking at this screen:

click to bring up attachment (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=36&d=1299082016)

The Annotation is in support of my assertion that a court of record holds authority. If the alleged court of record fudges the record in other words, it vitiates its authority by a inherent action of organic law. If you, hire a professional transcriber then you might well become the court of record; as you are keeping an accurate record too. Definitely if the judge were to be foolish enough to fudge his record in light of your true record. There is more to authority - especially bonding - the ability to make right financially and for a public court of record to carry authority the appointed or elected judicial officer must subscribe and publish his bond (Oath of Office) according to the state constitution. That is also foundation for authority - a fidelity bond backed by a security agreement (http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4721/uccart9securityagreemen.jpg); found at the end of the state constitution.

In Colorado, if you find yourself in a court trial with only six jury members on the panel, you are in a court not of record:

click to bring up attachment (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=37&d=1299082897)

Think about it carefully if you find yourself in a court not of record. You are there because of something you signed - even if you signed by acquiescence.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Thomas Robert
03-03-11, 01:47 AM
I posted this to help future Suitors that may need a comprehensive look at the basics of the Libel in Review. It helped me to read this several times a week and things become more clear. This is before I decided that it was the right thing to do.

And now I want to say that it is never the wrong time to do the right thing.

Written by David Merrill. I may have compiled this review from several different posts at the Sui Juris site.

Your case is for one primary purpose - to establish an evidence repository for refusals for cause on future presentments. Therefore stay focused on your court which has, at worst, concurrent jurisdiction with the federal judiciary. The moment the federal judge says anything in favor of the defendant(s) this is recusal and full authority is conveyed to the state, which in light of the 1933 bankruptcy, is you. The authority is in the man or woman who publishes opinions, rulings and judgments on the county level through the county clerk and the U.S. Courthouse serves as conduit for information and notices to the foreign agents in admiralty.

There are three major steps:

1) filing. The agents of a foreign principal have been making false claims because they (if you require it) are required to file their claim in the appropriate district court prior to exercising any such claim against a man or woman in this land. Therefore you are filing a counterclaim albeit an original action in the district court. If the clerk is confused, explain that it is because there has been no action in the district court that you have right to make a counterclaim. [Note: a $39 miscellaneous case jacket will accomplish the objective - evidence repository - but the suitor will forfeit the published default judgment and its ability to convince bankers, employers and credit reporting agencies that the presenter is proceeding on a false claim; garnishments, levys etc.]

2) service. At filing you will receive the summons(es) with authorization of the United States seal. Take this to a professional private process server. The United States Marshal or local sheriff can also handle this but not if you are suing a prominent official (like the Sheriff or City Manager). A private professional process server is preferred. If you are pressed for the fee, anyone over 18 uninterested in the case who can provide a notarized affidavit of service will do. But look for experience, "Are you a qualified agent of the defendant, qualified to receive process?" Someone who will get names and provide detailed descriptions on the affidavit.

3) default judgment. After 21 days the issue is ripe for default judgment. There is a bill of exchange on file with Richard Grasso NYSE since August 13, 2001 for all the money in the world to back your judgment by fidelity bond (secured confidence.) However, it is preferable to simply rely on the truth - that the defendant never filed in the appropriate district court prior to exercising a claim. Compared to the truth, the bill is only ink on paper; a representation of the Bible's original estate belonging to the rightful heirs. Nobody has challenged the bill to date but confidence in the truth goes a lot further and requires no citing the bill.

Following and during the ripening of your judgment, ( 21 days)you must be careful to understand that all mail material, including the envelopes are suits. Do not open anything from the defendant or district court (including no return address) that is to any other name than the name on the summons. Mark it "Return to Sender. Not residing here." Mark over the address, name and bar codes so the material will not show up again.
If letters from your case have been altered to upper case or they have attached your family's name to yours - any alterations are character assassination! Do not open the material. A favorite attorney trick is to not lick the flap and instead use a little transparent tape. This way, the attorney may try to assert that you had the opportunity to read the material before returning it - thus you have received notice. If this poor sealing happens, whoever saw the poor seal first should sign a short statement on the back of the envelope "Arrived at XXXX street unsealed and taped. Returned unopened and unread." Sign in front of a notary public and get the notary seal on the back of the envelope. Copy the letter and take it with the copy to the post office. As you return the letter have the clerk round-date your copy for evidence you physically returned the matter to the sender. You may put a $1.15 cent stamp on your copy and have the postal clerk cancel the stamp(s). This is certificate of mailing affixed so that you cannot lose the traditional paper slip.
If anybody ever sends you letters with no return address the best advice is to treat it as above. Do not mark the letter at all but take a copy to the post office and have the clerk (certificate of mailing) put .90 stamp on your copy only and cancel with the rounddate. Now you have evidence you returned it unopened. The inspector has authority to open the letter and either put the return address on it for the sender or return it to the sender.
You should file certified copies of the 13th Amendment and Credit River Money Decision separately within a few days of filing your counterclaim. This way you can acquire copies certified by the United States district court clerk later. The clerk only certifies the first or last page of a document so these should be filed separately also so you can get the documents authenticated “stand-alone” too, instead of as part of your counterclaim.
A useful model is that each time you reach in your mailbox you are grabbing a handful of suits against you. At first try studying your mailbox contents for at least ten minutes before opening anything. It is much easier to decline or refuse with the suit on the envelope than the material within. Understanding this trade for intelligence is utmost in curing remedy permanently. The intelligence is sometimes worth $25 (registered mail back to the presenter and into your evidence repository). Sometimes the $25 is more than the intel is worth. Once you open the suit you have appeared for the entity on the envelope. If the spelling on the envelope is not your full true name in upper and lower case like on the summons and it is obviously related to the case do not open it. It is character assassination. If you open it you are appearing. A Radio Shack catalog is a suit, albeit relatively benign. A utility bill is also a suit - settle out of court by paying the amount (if regular) and the constructive trust is that the utilities will be provided for another month… Get it? Examine the suits while they are simplest, on the outside of the envelope. Every law suit starts with notice (service) so keep your eyes open. Don't feel obligated to open somebody else's mail. Defeat that conditioning and staying out of prison is easy.
You are to take responsibility for being an honest merchant marine inland with your affairs in order. The affairs of the United States are handled in admiralty, thus all the gold fringes. However once you establish your character is inland, above the high-tide mark, you have the law of the land on your side and in the cognizance of the U.S. through the district court. Welcome to We the People.

David Merrill
03-03-11, 04:39 AM
Thanks for that helpful introduction. What you have there is the instruction set at the end of the Libel of Review (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImYTVhMTE1ZmUtNGIwOS00MGJiLWI1N jQtMjQzZGI1ZDg3YWYx&hl=en&authkey=CLft9NMC). For more on the LoR and its primary purpose - to establish an evidence repository for Refusals for Cause, take a look here (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?11-Evidence-Repository&p=15).

I am putting together some posts in a manner that I hope can draw a simple picture of the various facets of remedy. That Instruction Set at the end of the LoR is pretty packed. If you read it a couple times you might get a good head start on my lesson plan.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Mark Christopher
03-06-11, 01:13 PM
Hi David,
So I like the suggestion about figuring out the statutes on the LoR. That has been my biggest hurdle so far. Take for example 24-1-117 well it is title 24 government, Administration, Article 1 Adminstrative organiztion of 1968, Department of revenue creation, that is the file structure from Michie, Now in New Jersey I have to go to NJ legislature for statutes, Michie only has NJAC. So the closest thing I can find is:

52:18A-1. "Department" defined
There is hereby established in the executive branch of the State Government a principal department which shall be known as the Department of the Treasury.

As used in this act, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the word "department" means the Department of the Treasury established herein.

L.1948, c. 92, p. 511, s. 1.

I can't seem to find the division of revenue creation, but I figured since it is in the Department of treasury this would work.

I am trying to get a better feeling of the intention of the particular CO statutues you call out in the LoR. For the example I provided, I have read both NJ and CO statutes and for some reason not getting that 'warm fuzzy feeling' if you know what I mean.

Next onto the article VI and Article XX translation to NJ!:D

Cheers
Mark Christopher

David Merrill
03-07-11, 12:47 AM
You might be overthinking it if it interferes with you becoming a court of record. It is good to explore everything thoroughly though.

24-1-117 took a moment as subsection (b) has been repealed. That is what is significant about that clause in the LoR - the Division of Enforcement for the Department of Revenue has been repealed. There is no division of enforcement for the Department of Revenue? Hardly! The Police enforce the Department of Revenue - except the State Troopers here - they are Department of Safety.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5426/departmentofrevenue.jpg

The Driver License Store.

Mark Christopher
03-07-11, 09:05 PM
David
Well I see that the first paragraph of the second page is defining the respondant. I guess in this case this was a police officer that worked for the department of revenue? (I am trying to figure out who my respondant is? Currently I am having issues with the IRS and municipal tax collector who I was planning to make respondant.) Or is the LoR designed to blanket any foreign agent? I may be reading into this too much.

I am trying to modify the LoR to reflect New Jersey and not Colorado. Does that even matter? I really want to get my court of record formed and make sure I can stand behind it. But then again I dont know if I have the luxury of time anymore to fully understand every nuance. I am hoping too that this thread will help in getting newbies like me up and running.

Thanks for your help
Mark Christopher

Michael Joseph
03-12-11, 12:43 AM
Comes now True Name speaking for his family and estate, a regenerate man in the faith of Yehoshua H’Mashiach and making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right to the district court, "restricted appearance".....

See the Trust? A Trustee speaks for an estate. In competence. A beneficiary generally keeps his mouth shut unless the Trustee allows the beneficiary to engage the estate with restricted performance such as fealty.

David Merrill
03-12-11, 01:42 PM
David
Well I see that the first paragraph of the second page is defining the respondant. I guess in this case this was a police officer that worked for the department of revenue? (I am trying to figure out who my respondant is? Currently I am having issues with the IRS and municipal tax collector who I was planning to make respondant.) Or is the LoR designed to blanket any foreign agent? I may be reading into this too much.

I am trying to modify the LoR to reflect New Jersey and not Colorado. Does that even matter? I really want to get my court of record formed and make sure I can stand behind it. But then again I dont know if I have the luxury of time anymore to fully understand every nuance. I am hoping too that this thread will help in getting newbies like me up and running.

Thanks for your help
Mark Christopher

The Respondent is the Presenter. The name is usually the signature on the Presentment.

Currently I am having issues with...

If those issues are in writing then you Refuse for Cause, wrapping the R4C on the original presentment inside your LoR in order to form the evidence repository.

The issue in Colorado goes to not being required to supply the Certificate of Search. Look at the dates on these CoS:

Falsified Cert. (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certificate_falsified.jpg)
Corrected Cert. (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certificate_corrected.jpg)

The State tried their damndest to steal this fellow's beautiful castle. He seems to be quite the quandary actually; he has become a state monument endowed with complete popular support while being the epitomy of anti-government rebel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7qGVUi8GQU). Jim was arrested on a $50K cash only bail bond for something his son allegedly did! That's all interesting enough, and if you want to drop in and find him, he will gladly tell you all about it I would bet. I am posting about Record-Forming though this morning. [Sometimes after the church sermon my audio recorder (http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4646/covertaudiorecordertop.jpg) is still going; forgive me if some of the snippets (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNTRiMDZkODYtYzlkNS00NGE4LTk2M mUtNGNmOWJkYWEyMzU3&hl=en) are too good to delete.]

About that time I was sitting in the federal repository with a potential suitor and I called Denver on his cell phone and Catherine became hysterical when I tried to explain that the Certificate of Search was for First Middle only. She started going off so loudly that in the quiet library the new suitor could hear every word. I noted that he pulled out my payment and put it on the table - I forgot to thank Catherine for closing the sale. There is inherent truth in the true name.

As you see by Jim's Certs the clerk of court began to demand a Last Name/Legal or Full Name in order to provide a Certificate of Search. They adopted the format so when I called with a new suitor, they would put his Middle Name on as his Last Name - forming the legal name incorrectly. Look at the dates on Jim's Cert. I notified the clerk of court MANSPEAKER that I would be summoning him before Congress and he responded to my court (appeared) and when Jim's Cert was falsified I sent $350 with my Complaint to Washington DC (Speaker) and sent the summons to Denver. The CoS was corrected, the clerk replaced and we have had no such troubles ever since here.

The point being, the Colorado clauses are appropriate kept in the LoR. We change the phone number to get a Report and Certificate of Search on any cases against you, the man on the land, to your local USDC clerk's number.

Regards,

David Merrill.