PDA

View Full Version : End of Recession in America?

David Merrill
11-22-11, 10:22 PM
As you can read below, this member has suggested I stir some discussion off this PM. And so it is...

Hi David,

See my "Deed of Payment (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8BdR0w2oZY_Yzg5NGYwZjktZjBlOS00N2JmLTg1NDM tMDU0MGE3MGVjZjhj&hl=en_US)" document. This may provide a remedy for those who want to truly "pay" for good and services by giving prospective vendors a recorded copy of this deed, to get them to honor your true payment by indorsement of their bills.

"The BILL is NOT a BILL (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8BdR0w2oZY_YjZiMzAyNjYtZjAyNi00OWQ5LTlkMjI tMDIwZGNhZmM1NDk3&hl=en_US)" document further explains this approach.

I was successful in using this approach with a debt collector, but not with IRS yet.

I am sending you this because I would like your opinion about recording this. I think it is necessary to create public record so vendors will take it seriously, as well as to educate them. It certainly would help their business if people knew they could do this with them, and if the vendors had CFOs willing, honest and competent enough to get the Treasury to honor these indorsed bills. Their sales would soar, and if this caught on, so would employment in America as this soaring demand for goods and services would require more people to do the work to create more products and services!

This simple idea could cure the economic recession, here and around the world!

Take care,
Doug

P.S. You can share this on your blog if you think it is appropriate, but it may be offpoint there.

P.S. Does 12 USC 411 need a corresponding regulation in the CFR to be effective as law? I know the reverse is true, that a CFR has to have a corresponding USC to be effective as law.

Treefarmer
11-23-11, 02:47 AM
Very interesting.
Does this mean that I can just sign the back of a "bill", e.g. internet service provider bill, and the ISP Company will consider it paid in full?
I would have to see this in action over time to believe it.

EZrhythm
11-23-11, 03:27 AM
It has been done in certain circumstances. Powder has mentioned of making arrangements with a wireless phone service provider to take care of the fees. I have had success with Accepted For Value on a past due utility statement but with my circumstances haven't had any new statements to continue the process.

The Act and Deed posted is an excellent use of a negative averment and I like the seal instead of the usual ink script for the signature.

shikamaru
11-24-11, 12:23 AM
It has been done in certain circumstances. Powder has mentioned of making arrangements with a wireless phone service provider to take care of the fees. I have had success with Accepted For Value on a past due utility statement but with my circumstances haven't had any new statements to continue the process.

The Act and Deed posted is an excellent use of a negative averment and I like the seal instead of the usual ink script for the signature.

Ol' Powder!!
Where does he camp on the nets?

David Merrill
11-24-11, 12:48 AM
Click Here (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8BdR0w2oZY_N2JlZTE1NGItNGIxNS00NWJjLWIwNDM tMDU5ODhlOWM0NjE3&hl=en_US) for a letter of explanation.

This is all the same to me; and the same thing as the Public Office Money Certificates.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9008/pomc.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3385/letterofcredit1.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4481/letterofcredit2.jpg

They can be quite effective. I have already covered them several times here though. I am not a big fan after spending 70 days in jail for using one incorrectly.

David Merrill
11-24-11, 06:18 PM
Apparently someone or a group is developing this. I received the latest rendition of the Letter (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8BdR0w2oZY_NDBhZWIyNDctMzM3NC00ZTI0LTg5ODY tOTliMDIxODIxYzcw&hl=en_US).

doug555
11-24-11, 11:38 PM
Apparently someone or a group is developing this. I received the latest rendition of the Letter (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8BdR0w2oZY_NDBhZWIyNDctMzM3NC00ZTI0LTg5ODY tOTliMDIxODIxYzcw&hl=en_US).

This is based on research I have done after many years of listening to many calls and reading many posts from various groups. I have just shared this idea wirh David and Robb. There is no group behind this.... yet. But constructve suggestions are welcomed from this group whom I sincerely respect and value. I believe this group could brainstorm effectively and stay on point enough to pull this off.

I believe the Birth Certificate or COLB has been considered abandoned. This is worse than what Esau did... at least he got a bowl of soup for the birthright! I believe we need to preserve the Creator's title to the land (body) that He gave us to trade with until He comes, as His agents/bondservants. Therefore, we need to rebut the presumption that our birthright has been abandoned, perhaps by going to the Commissioner of the Secretary of State who can see us a man/woman (instead of a fiction) and place a State Seal on it proving it has not been abandoned, and then we need to record a Notice only of that fact in the County record.

This "Notice of Equitable Interest" in the COLB should be Notarized and have attached to it a Certificate of Authority of the Notary's commission signed by a common law Clerk of Court. Then always include certified copy of this Notice with your indorsed presentments to show that you have the authority to truly PAY the bill because you have a public record giving notice of an equitable claim to the Birthright Estate represented by the COLB.

Perhaps many AFV's are not working because they have probable cause to believe the COLB (Certificate of Live Birth) has been abandoned, and that you are just a claim-jumper, because there is no public record of anyone having accepted it or holding it in their possession, or having an equitable claim thereto.

I will upload to 4shared.com the historical documents referred to in the Deed and Letter later this weekend and share the link with you here for your confirmation of the facts behind this idea.

Wouldn't it be nice to send this to the CFO of some major discount chain store who would catch this vision and have the courage to implement it. As word got out, they would have more business than they could handle... and be a spark to re-light the whole American economy... and then the rest of the world too.

Doug S

David Merrill
11-25-11, 12:12 AM
Go to it! I think you need to Think Bigger!

David Merrill
11-25-11, 12:49 PM
Many in the Freedom Movement who are interested in legal arguments too often rely on self-proclaimed “gurus” because of the lack of access to fundamental legal sources. At times, arguments asserted by these gurus (if the argument is not just completely fabricated) cite particular legislative acts for amazing propositions that are readily believed by those who don’t know differently. For example, the “redemptionists” claimed that the 1935 Social Security Act set aside approximately 600,000 bux “on the private side” for everyone having a social security account. But a reading of the act itself reveals this contention to be just another (of the great many) lies of the gurus, who intentionally (like their employer) deceive the masses...

A good tool is the Statutes at Large and this website (http://www.truthattack.org/jml/index.php/law-library/primary-sources-of-law) has made access to the facts very practical.

stoneFree
11-25-11, 06:39 PM
OK, assume I own a large chain store. I start accepting these "Deeds of Payment" letters. Who do I take them to, or what do I do to get lawful money in my bank account?

motla68
11-25-11, 07:45 PM
Consider what you are asked to give up in order to get something notarized and recorded, does it really have to do with a man or the mask he uses in persona ?

David Merrill
11-25-11, 11:39 PM
OK, assume I own a large chain store. I start accepting these "Deeds of Payment" letters. Who do I take them to, or what do I do to get lawful money in my bank account?

Good question. The instruments only work for things like court fines but I do not recommend it. I used them for about six or seven transactions. They do not provide payment. They only work with government offices because to not accept payment is to waive the debt.

Consider what you are asked to give up in order to get something notarized and recorded, does it really have to do with a man or the mask he uses in persona ?

You should just explain what I gave up Motla68.

motla68
11-26-11, 12:56 AM
You may have used a state identification card, again not your own if a judge in a court can revoke it, this belongs the usufructuary. That notary, agent of the state the usufructuary. When man returns to pure equity it discharges/sets off the credit/debit system. Man sets the value, many are doing this through Robb court of record procedure, setting it to 10.00 because it is all a fraud anyway so he says then it cannot be resold but for 10.00, would you rather be able to charge thy neighbor 10.00 or 2 to 3 hundred thousand for land, or better yet have them provide some kind of labor in exchange for the land? And the same done for you when you would like to restructure some land for the equitable benefit of all.

David Merrill
11-26-11, 03:19 AM
If you can show us something please start a thread.

doug555
11-27-11, 01:30 AM

The Deed is signed and returned by merchant to you, showing their acceptance of your intent to indorse and return their bills to them which they ( a competent CFO) should know what to do with them to get them deposited to the United States Treasury for credit to their account own account with the Treasury.... since all corporations are effectively-connnected with the Unites States Corporation.

I will share what to write on the front and back of the bills privately upon request.

Another critical strategy is to "package" these bills as a Trust transaction, and to know how to "conditionally accept upon verification" any rejections from them or their debt collectors.

The liquidation remedy may well be what Patrick Devine is working on now, and testing, in a Bankruptcy proceeding.

This has worked for me on 2 bills so far... so it is not just theory.

But you must understand the GAAP accounting behind these transactions, and that "The BILL is NOT a BILL" (see link in first post by David).