PDA

View Full Version : Still unsure newbie with a lot going on

Student of Life
11-28-11, 04:33 AM
Thanx for creating and running SSC (Saving Suitors Club) site and forums.

My name is Jessica A. Still live with my parents and have an fraternal twin sister as well. Live in Metro New York on New Jersey side of it USA. Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Suffering from depression/anxiety for awhile now. Yet to reach this stage of life and etc. I'm an of an Student of Life and Clerical Volunteer.

At the same time have a lot going on with myself.

Please feel free do an external search on me (My Body, Myself, Student of Life, mybodymyself, jessica b, jessicaabruno) to see the rest of my past work that I did on other site and forums. Don’t worry have since left all of those forums for this one.

What the heck has happen to another sites and forums? Mean it could that it could be new and/or old sites and forums because all of this appears to be copycats and etc. As opposed to starting fresh or whatever its called. As for me have been on lot of them, but somehow never felt quite right on any of them. Or at least consider joining, but didn't in the end. Hoping that I will feel home here and stay for good.

These are messages that I have been receiving on a few of the forums that I recently tried, but didn't work out for me. That I wanted to share with you and the others.
Hello and welcome to our forums (of course removed the name of the site and forums from here)!

I see that you are trying to find a place where you "fit" and I understand that. If you read our posting guidelines, you will get a lot of your answers as to what we allow and don't allow on this site. The owner pays for the this site and is allowed to make the rules that govern it. We also do not allow members to advertise nor post links to other sites without permission. The main of the goal for this site is to encourage people to live within their means and share ways that we have learned to save money in a loving and supportive way.
You are more than welcome to participate here at forums, but know that some of what happened at the other sites might also happen here if you are not able to follow the posting guidelines.
Thanks and blessings
name of a admin on those forums
You have been banned for the following reason:known spammer

Date the ban will be lifted: NeverThis is from another response that I got from a owner or admin of a another forum that I tried that I just received from another forum that I left when I found here.
Please note that as per our registration terms we are a private forum. We choose the way we run and monitor our content and do not tolerate advertising of any kind. All that said I hope you enjoy our community.Heres my response which I did in another thread in another area of the forum.

Why did you unapproved one of my posts and threads? Even though I understand why you did it, but those links are to a non for profit organization as opposed to what you thought they were. Those are the only links that I activate promote anyway. Is/there other way/s to promote those links or what?

Heres what the owner or admin said in response to my question on this.
Hi,I am glad you understand.
As per the registration terms we do not allow any advertising. It does not matter what kind of advertising it is! Profit, non-profit, charity or personal website. The rule is simple straight forward and enforced.

If you want to promote links or other websites then may I suggest you do what most people do and go and pay for them to be advertised properly on a commercial website that accepts advertising and not on a private forum.

Thanks,

As this matter is not open for discussion I am now closing this thread.Have also freed from all of the other forums that I used belong to and removed all of my personal info them as well. Found why continue with those when I have SSC for everything and etc. This also goes for paid subscriptions as well.

This isn't the first time that I have wondered about this.

Do you think its right for forums and etc to have paid subscriptions and why?

As for me I was never that crazy about paid subscriptions. Especially, when it turned out that it wasn't right (their end or my end or neither end). I no longer use paypal because had bad experiences using it.

Rock Anthony
11-28-11, 12:48 PM
Hi Student of Life,

How did you learn of Saving to Suitors Club?

David Merrill
11-28-11, 01:44 PM
Welcome Jessica;

Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria.

Your opening post does not make it clear that you are selling something, which is my somewhat fleeting definition of SPAM. I for one am certainly willing to forgive a speech impairment. I hope you are able to express items that relate to law and remedy as most other members find that interesting around here.

Regards,

David Merrill.

stoneFree
11-28-11, 06:08 PM
yeah, welcome Jessica,

I would hope any forum would issue a warning before banning; that seems harsh. I'm not a member of any paid forum (although did contribute to get this one going). It seems you can link to anything here without repercussion. http://truthingold.blogspot.com/2011/11/stench-from-mf-global-gets-worse-should.html
(no, not selling anything)

David Merrill
11-29-11, 12:01 AM
yeah, welcome Jessica,

I would hope any forum would issue a warning before banning; that seems harsh. I'm not a member of any paid forum (although did contribute to get this one going). It seems you can link to anything here without repercussion. http://truthingold.blogspot.com/2011/11/stench-from-mf-global-gets-worse-should.html
(no, not selling anything)

I have been wondering who owns this website!

Student of Life
11-29-11, 02:22 PM
Hi Student of Life,

How did you learn of Saving to Suitors Club?Google search of course.
yeah, welcome Jessica,

(no, not selling anything)Thanx for understand and welcome.
I have been wondering who owns this website!
Welcome Jessica;

Your opening post does not make it clear that you are selling something, which is my somewhat fleeting definition of SPAM. I for one am certainly willing to forgive a speech impairment. I hope you are able to express items that relate to law and remedy as most other members find that interesting around here.

Regards,

David Merrill.Thanx for understanding were I'm from.