PDA

View Full Version : Current Events Forum

Joshua Scott
03-08-11, 08:41 PM
What do you guys think of a Current Events forum to discuss things happening right now? a place to link certain news articles, OCC updates, or the latest foreclosure story.

The forum could be called "History as it happens" or in the making something to that effect.

David Merrill
03-08-11, 10:50 PM
That would be great! Remember the SJC newsbot? Harry Potter?

Joshua Scott
03-09-11, 01:30 PM
I don't recall the newsbot, but yeah something like that and a forum to post articles of interest.

David Merrill
03-09-11, 01:46 PM
I just heard...

March 5, 2011 at 11:23 am

Thank you Mike for that post. You only missed one piece of evidence. The two fugitives TT, with the help of several in his inner circle, (the principle one has been kicked to the curb now), plucked up out from under the feds in Honolulu the first week in July and have been hiding in different locations in and around Dothan, Alabama ever since.

These two were convicted felons awaiting sentencing. The charge?
“In April of 2009, they pled guilty to operating a fraud scheme in which they used their companies to convince distressed homeowners to relinquish their homes with the premise of improving the victims’ financial position. They promised to invest the proceeds of the home sales, but instead the Dimitrions used the victims’ money to fund their own lavish lifestyles. As a result, multiple families in Oahu, Hawaii, lost their homes. The Dimitrions were scheduled to be sentenced in the United States District Court in Honolulu, Hawaii, on July 6, 2010, but failed to appear at the sentencing. A federal arrest warrant for failure to appear was then issued for each of them.”
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wcc/john-michael-dimitrion
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wcc/julieanne-baldueza-dimitrion
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/global/story.asp?s=12776706
http://www.governmentrepohomes.com/blog/foreclosure-homes/economy-facing-foreclosure-crisis/
http://www.hawaiireporter.com/fbi-hunts-for-fugitive-married-couple-who-defrauded-oahu-homeowners-reward-offered/123
http://www.governmentrepohomes.com/blog/mortgage/amidst-foreclosures-morality-is-fast-becoming-a-rare-commodity/

Some of those in the “inner circle” were not aware of who these two really are as TT spun the story that “Poor Aaron” (aka Little Brother, John Michael Dimitrion), was hiding from Bush41 because he knows the exact location of the Ark of the Covenant. As ridiculous as that sounds, why not, TT successfully convinced hundreds of people he was sent by God to “save the nation”. The fact remains that while several in the top level are and have been fully aware they were aiding and abetting wanted fugitives, many others have met these two over these months and were clueless.

There are two individuals now in very hot water with the feds in Alabama for their part in hiding the couple and I hope for their sakes they didn’t know the truth. The purpose the Dimitrions were “rescued” for hasn’t panned out as the scheme to access a massive trust not belonging to TT has failed several times over.

Now we have the claim that the ID Machine and all the money has been stolen. Gee, were they keeping that machine there in that New Mexico office with stacks of money sitting beside it in cute little shoe boxes? While that lie is pretty much irrelevant considering the ID’s are of no more use than a TT decoder ring, there is a much more serious issue that is missing notice. What about the data base containing all those people’s personal and financial information which they forked over when applying for the cards? I have it on extremely good authority that at least one of those “in charge” of that data has a rich history of participating in identity theft. I think if I were one of those people who have paid for ID’s they haven’t even received, I would be a lot more concerned over the information they still have than the relatively small amount of money I lost.

Whatever the true original goal of TRAP was, it quickly went to hell in a hand basket the moment TT forced his way into the fantasy presidential seat. It became fraud based just before the final split with the other guardians with the planning of the Dimitrion rescue at a meeting in Virginia in late June 2010. But you be the judge.

It begins with a man who was traveling around the country teaching seminars on false information and procedures for people to save their homes and other assets and ending for many of those trusting individuals in the Gray Bar Hotel. It continues on with that same man committing several felonies to gain the assistance of two people convicted on mortgage fraud and running from the feds and then as Mike pointed out above…“direct Presidential Jural Covenant of Office & Declaration of Sovereign Rights confidential return fax line 949-419-2623″…that turned out to be a fax machine at Kelby Smith’s California loan company (reducehousepayment.com) that sells the same type of mortgages / loans that it stands against when someone else does it! : “Email Us: info@reducehousepayment.com or Fax Us: (949) 419-2623″…

What is it they say in baseball? Oh yeah, “Three Strikes You’re Out”!

I will go out on a limb here and predict that the person who will be taking the blame for the missing machine and money will not be the two who have been “dipping into the till”. I am a believer in Divine Justice and I find it truly divine that for once the fraud master is being duped himself. It appears to be true there is no honor among thieves.

Something else Mike said above which I support to the letter…”People who seek power for themselves, who try and scare you into following them and only them and frighten you from looking outside their group, who hide behind religion rather than actually live it, who ask you for money when they claim to have billions of it, and who respond to questions with “shooting the messenger” rhetoric, usually have everything but the truth to offer.”

This tragic episode is finished and all that is left is for the fat lady to sing. I hope for everyone’s sake she will begin her aria post haste and those who have been hurt will heal quickly as our country needs us all. There are truly effective ways to bring about the demise of the criminal cabal’s at the helm but they do not include self appointed saviors or rogue organizations. YOU ARE THE ANSWER!

Joshua Scott
03-09-11, 06:43 PM
”People who seek power for themselves, who try and scare you into following them and only them and frighten you from looking outside their group, who hide behind religion rather than actually live it, who ask you for money when they claim to have billions of it, and who respond to questions with “shooting the messenger” rhetoric, usually have everything but the truth to offer.”

^^I can agree with that.

The conditioning of it all is interesting, you'd think people would be drawn more to full disclosure and rules of evidence. That is what I specifically enjoy about this brain trust.

Neo1
04-14-12, 06:25 PM
I am posting this on financial websites, commenting on the articles, and it must be really bugging them cause their locking up my computer. :) :mad:
A Banksters defeatism nightmare, Being forced to Return to Real Money=United States Note=Lawful Money. The real reason you pay an income tax, is for the privilege of using a private currency. Also known As A: Federal Reserve Note, Demand from your bank or brokerage, lawful money and the tax goes away, with a tax exemption on lawful money, all of your money is yours.
http://www.21silver.com/?show=merrill&read=federal_reserve_act_remedy
Tax Exemption: http://stormthunder.com/federal-reserve-act/
Web search these four different phrases: Redeemed in Lawful Money or United States Note or Redeemed in Lawful Money Pursuant to Title 12 USC ?411 or deposited for credit on account or exchanged for non-negotiable federal reserve notes of face value

PS Can I add the forum address to the posting? I think most people are too lazy, if they have to jump thru too many websites to get here.

David Merrill
04-16-12, 12:14 AM
I am posting this on financial websites, commenting on the articles, and it must be really bugging them cause their locking up my computer. :) :mad:
A Banksters defeatism nightmare, Being forced to Return to Real Money=United States Note=Lawful Money. The real reason you pay an income tax, is for the privilege of using a private currency. Also known As A: Federal Reserve Note, Demand from your bank or brokerage, lawful money and the tax goes away, with a tax exemption on lawful money, all of your money is yours.
http://www.21silver.com/?show=merrill&read=federal_reserve_act_remedy
Tax Exemption: http://stormthunder.com/federal-reserve-act/
Web search these four different phrases: Redeemed in Lawful Money or United States Note or Redeemed in Lawful Money Pursuant to Title 12 USC ?411 or deposited for credit on account or exchanged for non-negotiable federal reserve notes of face value

PS Can I add the forum address to the posting? I think most people are too lazy, if they have to jump thru too many websites to get here.

Yes. Thank you for linking people from the financial websites!

www.savingtosuitorsclub.net

Neo1
05-13-12, 10:21 PM
I have made a cheap back window sign in word. Just change the page setup to landscape 8.5 x 14, and zero out all margins. They are about 3 inches tall, and centered on the paper. I taped them to the inside bottom corners of the back window. Hopefully the tax free money line will get people to at least check things out. For a cheap bumper sticker you can tape them in place with packing tape.
Letter point 115 Tax Free Money
Letter point 95 www.StormThunder.com

Letter point 89 You Can't Handle The Truth
Letter point 110 www.USAvsUS.info

consumerpro
07-14-12, 03:10 AM
What do you guys think of a Current Events forum to discuss things happening right now? a place to link certain news articles, OCC updates, or the latest foreclosure story.

The forum could be called "History as it happens" or in the making something to that effect.
I think that a data base that has a thread to topics would be good.