PDA

View Full Version : First Success of Many More!!

Ignatious
01-06-12, 02:58 AM
Alright I've finally done it!!! Woo Hoo!!! I first heard about all of this back in 2006 from a guy at work. Did a little research then mostly sat on the information and have not done anything until just this past week. So I'm a very analytical type, which happens to work great for things like this because I retain a lot of information (if I feel it means something to me) and I'm very organized when it comes to a paper trail. Point being after building up the courage by reading many posts on here and following Davids advice I have officially begun the process of removing myself from their game of complicated slavery, with NO FEAR!!!

So yesterday I made multiple stops by both my banks to change my signature card. Earlier in the week I had already had my direct deposit switched back over to paper checks (leaves a better paper trail, minimizes association with the banks as much as possible). The first bank I went to the women tried telling me I needed a legal document to change that, and as long as the signature they had on file matched the signature on my DL then she couldn't do anyting. So I end up having to leave there which I had read another post about David talking about changing your DL anyways so I thought what the heck. I wanted to get my true name signature on there anyways. Which made it very easy to go into my next bank, because all I had to say then was I would like to review and change my signature card because you do not have my legal signature on file.

Immediately after that I placed the audio recorder (app on the phone) hit record and said "before we go any further I need to make you aware this conversation is being recorded for training purposes" he preceded to laugh and asked "training purposes?.... for what?" being very confused wondering what all of this was about. I then told him "yes! training purposes on issues involved with redeeming lawful money". After a couple more chuckles he began asking me what it was on my signature card I wanted to change, I replied primarily my signature. Long story being made shorter he filled out most of the stuff for me, almost as if he didn't want me to myself, he grabbed a copy of the banks rules and regulations saying he thought I might want to read those before I changed my signature. I informed him I was thankful but I would not be needing to, and that what I was doing conformed with the law and in fact is law, and I was sure it would be pretty illegal for the bank to prevent me from doing something that was within U.S.C. At the end of the visit I was able to get the verbage on the signature card with my true name signature and I was out the door!!

Then I headed back to my other bank but to a different location (later I thought maybe I should have just gone back to the original). I asked the teller to speak with someone regarding my signature card, and she informed she would be able to. I told her I needed to change my sig, and at this point it seemed like this would go smoother than the last. She was very polite at first, she printed me out a new signature card within the minute and informed me where I needed to sign (after verifying the info was correct). I then put the needed verbage on the signature card signed my true name handed it back to her and thought wow a piece of cake! Well then she asked if I had any legal documents to back up what I was putting on there, which unfortunately I did not have a law book with me. I asked if she was able to view gov sites on the computer to which she replied no. She then said in order for me to change my signature to what I wanted she would need to see legal paper work. I informed her that she had my DL in her hand with my legal signature which was issued by our gov what more did she need. She continued to say the same things. I then attempted to cross out the "All transactions on this Account are Intended by Demand to be Redeemed in Lawful Money Pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. 411 which she was not allowing me to do. I was able to say ok, add (;dba Name LEGAL) to which that she said I couldn't do. I then said ok. If you along with the bank are refusing my demand then I'm going to need it in writing, with your signature, and I'll need copies. She then wrote on the signature card that I was attempting to fill out "Need to have legal paper work to change name" and then she signed it.

So although I'm not entirely sure if I'm correct or not, but I think I still walked out with a home run. I guess the only part of this success I'm curious about as to whether I still got it in the bag is that last part. The way I see it the law says I must "Demand" not "Be Successful". So with having that statement on there with her signature basically is in words saying "I'm not going to comply with your demand" right? Meaning that all transactions through that bank would still be handled in Lawful Money?? If not in the end I could always stop choosing to do business with that bank because I know for a fact it is on file with the other bank, but if it was a grand slam for the day that would be awesome!! Regardless David I really would like to thank you for spreading your knowledge and light! Knowledge truly is Kind!!

EZrhythm
01-06-12, 07:20 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!

And Thank You for sharing your testimony!

David Merrill
01-06-12, 08:08 AM
Alright I've finally done it!!! Woo Hoo!!! I first heard about all of this back in 2006 from a guy at work. Did a little research then mostly sat on the information and have not done anything until just this past week. So I'm a very analytical type, which happens to work great for things like this because I retain a lot of information (if I feel it means something to me) and I'm very organized when it comes to a paper trail. Point being after building up the courage by reading many posts on here and following Davids advice I have officially begun the process of removing myself from their game of complicated slavery, with NO FEAR!!!

So yesterday I made multiple stops by both my banks to change my signature card. Earlier in the week I had already had my direct deposit switched back over to paper checks (leaves a better paper trail, minimizes association with the banks as much as possible). The first bank I went to the women tried telling me I needed a legal document to change that, and as long as the signature they had on file matched the signature on my DL then she couldn't do anyting. So I end up having to leave there which I had read another post about David talking about changing your DL anyways so I thought what the heck. I wanted to get my true name signature on there anyways. Which made it very easy to go into my next bank, because all I had to say then was I would like to review and change my signature card because you do not have my legal signature on file.

Immediately after that I placed the audio recorder (app on the phone) hit record and said "before we go any further I need to make you aware this conversation is being recorded for training purposes" he preceded to laugh and asked "training purposes?.... for what?" being very confused wondering what all of this was about. I then told him "yes! training purposes on issues involved with redeeming lawful money". After a couple more chuckles he began asking me what it was on my signature card I wanted to change, I replied primarily my signature. Long story being made shorter he filled out most of the stuff for me, almost as if he didn't want me to myself, he grabbed a copy of the banks rules and regulations saying he thought I might want to read those before I changed my signature.

He offered you the tariff? Grab a copy! I would love to have a current bank tariff on disk.

I informed him I was thankful but I would not be needing to, and that what I was doing conformed with the law and in fact is law, and I was sure it would be pretty illegal for the bank to prevent me from doing something that was within U.S.C. At the end of the visit I was able to get the verbage on the signature card with my true name signature and I was out the door!!

Then I headed back to my other bank but to a different location (later I thought maybe I should have just gone back to the original). I asked the teller to speak with someone regarding my signature card, and she informed she would be able to. I told her I needed to change my sig, and at this point it seemed like this would go smoother than the last. She was very polite at first, she printed me out a new signature card within the minute and informed me where I needed to sign (after verifying the info was correct). I then put the needed verbage on the signature card signed my true name handed it back to her and thought wow a piece of cake! Well then she asked if I had any legal documents to back up what I was putting on there, which unfortunately I did not have a law book with me. I asked if she was able to view gov sites on the computer to which she replied no. She then said in order for me to change my signature to what I wanted she would need to see legal paper work. I informed her that she had my DL in her hand with my legal signature which was issued by our gov what more did she need. She continued to say the same things. I then attempted to cross out the "All transactions on this Account are Intended by Demand to be Redeemed in Lawful Money Pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. 411 which she was not allowing me to do. I was able to say ok, add (;dba Name LEGAL) to which that she said I couldn't do. I then said ok. If you along with the bank are refusing my demand then I'm going to need it in writing, with your signature, and I'll need copies. She then wrote on the signature card that I was attempting to fill out "Need to have legal paper work to change name" and then she signed it.

So although I'm not entirely sure if I'm correct or not, but I think I still walked out with a home run. I guess the only part of this success I'm curious about as to whether I still got it in the bag is that last part. The way I see it the law says I must "Demand" not "Be Successful". So with having that statement on there with her signature basically is in words saying "I'm not going to comply with your demand" right? Meaning that all transactions through that bank would still be handled in Lawful Money?? If not in the end I could always stop choosing to do business with that bank because I know for a fact it is on file with the other bank, but if it was a grand slam for the day that would be awesome!! Regardless David I really would like to thank you for spreading your knowledge and light! Knowledge truly is Kind!!

You have a copy of the demand, but it is striken through? That is good evidence you made your demand.