PDA

View Full Version : Many remedies, maybe

Hexify
01-07-12, 10:07 AM
I have had alot of success redeeming lawful money so far. I have a signature card on file and always redeem my paychecks in lawful money. But my curiosity made me look further into it and down the rabbit hole I have went. I have seen those who advocate not filling out a w-4, I have studied the redemption method and filing a 1041 instead of a 1040. Have studied the AVF and CAVF methods. Now I'm studying David's R4C and LoR methods. So far the redeeming of lawful money and filing a UCC-1 seems to make the most sense. I'm curious to hear what you guys think. BTW I had heard that HJR-192 was repealed but I believe that Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112 in the statues at large covers that, so maybe the 1099 method might work as well. I know David is not a fan of it but capturing your straw man seems logical also

David Merrill
01-09-12, 02:40 AM
I have had alot of success redeeming lawful money so far. I have a signature card on file and always redeem my paychecks in lawful money. But my curiosity made me look further into it and down the rabbit hole I have went. I have seen those who advocate not filling out a w-4, I have studied the redemption method and filing a 1041 instead of a 1040. Have studied the AVF and CAVF methods. Now I'm studying David's R4C and LoR methods. So far the redeeming of lawful money and filing a UCC-1 seems to make the most sense. I'm curious to hear what you guys think. BTW I had heard that HJR-192 was repealed but I believe that Chap. 48, 48 Stat. 112 in the statues at large covers that, so maybe the 1099 method might work as well. I know David is not a fan of it but capturing your straw man seems logical also

You sound very methodical and scientific.

I think capturing your strawman may be as easy as understanding the ALL CAPS NAME as a constructive trust. Get a look at this expression (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7013/generalpublictrust.pdf) of the Strawman.

shikamaru
01-09-12, 05:37 PM
You sound very methodical and scientific.

I think capturing your strawman may be as easy as understanding the ALL CAPS NAME as a constructive trust. Get a look at this expression (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7013/generalpublictrust.pdf) of the Strawman.

So, legal personality with regard to natural persons is a constructive trust?

David Merrill
01-10-12, 01:56 AM
So, legal personality with regard to natural persons is a constructive trust?

That gives me pause.

shikamaru
01-10-12, 11:48 AM
That gives me pause.

Hit me with what you got, David :D

If you like, I can go mining for treatises on legal personality which, of course, has its roots in Roman Civil Law jurisprudence.

Speaking of which, I should create a thread titled 'legal personality'. Some may find it edifying.

I seem to remember from somewhere that the giving of the name creates the person and by consequence the legal personality which is why enforcement officers are big on you identifying yourself to them.

If it is a constructive trust, are the officer or the courts the trustee?

Or is it a fiduciary relationship with the person as the fiduciary and the enforcement officer as the principal with courts tending to side more often than not with the principal given the fiduciary has a greater duty to the principal than vice versa ?

Fiduciary is short for 'fiduciary agent'. The ol' principal-agent relationship.

David Merrill
01-10-12, 02:32 PM
Hit me with what you got, David :D

If you like, I can go mining for treatises on legal personality which, of course, has its roots in Roman Civil Law jurisprudence.

Speaking of which, I should create a thread titled 'legal personality'. Some may find it edifying.

I seem to remember from somewhere that the giving of the name creates the person and by consequence the legal personality which is why enforcement officers are big on you identifying yourself to them.

If it is a constructive trust, are the officer or the courts the trustee?

Or is it a fiduciary relationship with the person as the fiduciary and the enforcement officer as the principal with courts tending to side more often than not with the principal given the fiduciary has a greater duty to the principal than vice versa ?

Fiduciary is short for 'fiduciary agent'. The ol' principal-agent relationship.

This is from a book about the Name of God (http://www.lifespurpose.net/divinename/NameofGod1.htm). Attorneys are your officers of the court.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6872/nameinagent.jpg