PDA

View Full Version : Universal Postal Union - UPU

doug-again
01-16-12, 06:47 AM
Readers should note that i have started this thread in the SuiJurisClub Throwback Forum. Indeed, it is a throwback. The attached UPUdoc was downloaded there, by me, and is included here for reference, your edification & posterity's sake. The decision to place this here, in the Jurisdiction thread, was tough. If you take the time to read the attached article titled, "Saving the Post Office," you'll understand why. It has mostly to do with Banking.

Allow me to explain why i'm posting here...
An SJC poster named kingdolan claimed to get remedy/ satisfaction (on a traffic ticket if memory serves) by affixing a postage stamp to the charging instrument. He appeared generally, and claimed to win a dismissal therewith. He seemed to think that the magistrate was savvy enough to interpret the stamp on his paperwork as a get outta jail free card. i fancy, rather, that it communicated to the mag., "i'm a patriot. i'm gotta waste alotta yer time!" ...or something like that - and so he dismissed.

For lack of evidence, i never believed 'dolan, particularly after reading through the Constitution of the UPU. i never found anything to substantiate claims of Jurisdiction that would supersede any control that a domestic court, or governing authority, might claim. So what if they're in bed with the UN? Yet, the UN factor is, what seems to this reader, what gives the UPU teeth.

Fast forward to October of last year, and our own KnowLaw claims over here (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?132-Say-Goodbye-to-Property-Taxes&p=4791&viewfull=1#post4791) that
this matter is out of any State court's jurisdiction and is within the UPU's (Universal Postal Union) jurisdiction. i can see how this could be accomplished by defaulting the adversary [i.e. making a claim, giving 30 days to respond, then defaulting it], but that certainly can't, and shouldn't, be construed as validating the claim in a general sense... just because some confused, overworked or lazy-butt bureaucrat didn't care enough to respond in time.

Has anyone proven the claims that the UPU.doc makes?
the Post-Office is still solvent and operational, ready to fulfill its duty to help the people in their communications; to set a new government should a complete break down of the existing governmental structures occur in the United States. &

by placing the postage stamp on our admiralty paperwork and endorsement on the back of the first page, is using the authority of the sovereignty of the longest surviving, solvent, governmental authority in the United States
These seem baseless to me. Of course, these are just 2, out of a whole laundry list. They are 2, however, which the attached article addresses.

On the contrary, the existing governmental structures are completely breaking down the PO.
Is the PO so solvent? C'mon.
In 1999, it employed nearly a million people; and today, it employs over 600,000.Solvent at whose expense?
i think time is proving this UPU doc errant, or at least in major need of updating.
Did not Congress pass a bill that forced the USPS to do something? Referring to the attached article,

Congress passed the Postal Accountability Enhancement Act (PAEA), which forced the USPS to put aside billions of dollars to pay for the health benefits of employees, many of whom hadn’t even been hired yet.*
Where did the sovereignty of the USPS go?
Or, did it ever exist?

So maybe you see, that i am using that article here to question jurisdiction.
Elsewhere, i'd love to read a thread about Post Office Banking, if someone wants to start one.

David Merrill
01-16-12, 09:38 AM
I have the UPU Constitution and am sure that it is available around here (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/dynamics/showentry.php?e=43&catid=member&entryuserid=2) and elsewhere. I have done some quick Search for anything about Postmaster of the Contract or whatever but have a very simple reason to believe it a false attribute. Please, if you find this interesting look into the above links and check against the UPU Constitution and Regulations for validity.

A postage stamp is lawful money of the US. If you sign it or in any way cancel it by defacement, then you are committing a crime. - Unless you are in the sovereign position to cancel value.

If you say something like: Deposited for Credit on Account or Exchanged for Non-Negotiable Federal Reserve Notes of Equal Value then you say the same thing.

Or...

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6742/redeemedbills.jpg

Do you see it now? (http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/949/dischargedcouponexample.pdf) By bringing the UPU into the mix, you have produced a terrific stumbling block.

P.S. This reminds me of Hulda Rutger CLARK realizing that the signet (complex waveform) from an intestinal fluke is identical to most cancer tumors. By disrupting that particular waveform you can "dissolve" cancer. So she started telling everybody that the fluke is the cause of all cancer. She was laughed out of the US, into Mexico where she has collected reams of testimony that her cure works! As best I know she is still spouting that an intestinal fluke, indigenous only to central South America is the cause of all cancer. The electronic engineer in me has to respect the poetry of this simple comparator:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Circuits.gif

doug-again
01-17-12, 07:26 PM
Somehow, the attached article mentioned in the OP (http://owsnews.org/saving-the-post-office-the-models-of-kiwibank-and-japan-post/), titled "Saving the Post Office," failed to upload. Or, rather, it escaped my triple checking & editing. i converted it to a doc, so that if the link expires somehow, we'll still have it for reference. Please go read the article. My OP makes no sense, at all, without it. What an oversight, GOSH, i'm SO embarrassed!

Thanks David, for linking up the UPU Constitution. i'm glad to have it here.
You asked, "Do you see it now?"
i ask, "Do i see what now, exactly?"

You sad, "By bringing the UPU into the mix, you have produced a terrific stumbling block."
This is an obscure sentence, linguistically.
Maybe you were just 'skimming,' and rushing through the post.
Please slow down?
i don't understand. It's already in the mix, & i gave 2 examples of this being the case.
How, exactly, did i bring the UPU into the mix?
i have produced the stumbling block? What?
Did i fail to communicate that i stand in doubt of the whole thing?

How is your misrepresentation of Hulda Regehr Clark's research, and former practice, germain to this?
She's not spouting anything anymore. Also, you left out petrochemical solvents as growth factors for multiple stages, of multiple parasites, in multiple places in the human body - places that the bugs did not historically afflict.
Her treatment was not limited to zapping flukes.
i could go on.

Please start another thread, and link it up here, please, if you do.
You do misapprehend, or misunderstand, or are just plain ignorant of what she taught and did.

David Merrill
01-17-12, 11:52 PM
What I am saying in a nutshell is please find anything about cancelling stamps or being Postmaster of the Contract in the UPU Constitution and Regulations. Otherwise you base your mental model in myth which leads to a lot of false conclusions. I am assuming that is what the articles are like. I did not read them.

You brought the UPU into signing across the stamp with your post. I presume that your links support your comment. I also presume that if the authors of the linked articles are saying there is something in the UPU then they would cite the UPU Constitution and Regulations. If they do not, then that confirms that the articles were not worth my time.

My comments about Hulda Rutger were based in the book - The Cure for All Cancer. I got the circuits above from her book. She found the cure for cancer alright but attributed it to an intestinal fluke instead of cancer having a nearly identical electrical signal as the intestinal fluke. Cut the UPU out of the process and you will see things much more clearly I imagine. The intestinal fluke itself has nothing to do with cancer. Canceling postage has nothing to do with the UPU; but I have provided the UPU Constitution and Regulations so that you can see that for yourself, or if you find out I am wrong I bet this is the thread to tell me so.

Regards,

David Merrill.

doug-again
01-18-12, 02:09 AM
The posts, albeit I am only skimming... You do this routinely. You really do, don't you?

You said, "what i am saying in a nutshell is..."
Why didn't you just say that right outa the nutshell in the first place? This is a rhetorical question.
See... this drives me nuts about you, sometimes, David... and your reply is a case in point. Presumption. OR, "i presume." i beg you to be more straightforward, speaking in ways more 'easy to be understood.'

As Nara oft exhorts folks, i beg you to make use of inquiry. OR, better yet - not having the time - may i suggest? putting something in your signature line, or in your profile, that communicates clearly to readers, that you don't have the time to do more than give posts a cursory skim, or thought, or reply.

In spite of my disdain for your obscurant mode of discourse, i cannot let this moment pass without thanking you for taking the time to clarify your point.

Anyway, Knowlaw seems to be using this. 'dolan did too. i do not. i've found no reason to believe it works at all. i'm not gonna waste any time trying to prove that it does. The thread is started now. All the resources necessary to prove or disprove such claim, are now available on this site. Again, this is an SJC throwback. Hello?

The "Saving the Post Office" article, which i linked and copied, cast the stamp thing, as well as the supporting docs, into doubt, FYI... no need to waste your time and read anything relevant to this thread. really.

"i presume that your links support your comment," you said.
[Communications 101, again...] What comment exactly? i made several comments, or didn't i?

Treefarmer
01-18-12, 05:05 AM
I think it would be best to leave the late Hulda Regehr CLARK out of this thread entirely.
It would be awkward to argue cancer cure theories alongside theories about admiralty jurisdiction and the UPU.

To demonstrate this awkwardness I offer the following testimony from a cancer survivor, which was published in a small Christian newsletter called Life Lines:

"15 years ago at the age of 32, I was given 3 months to live by the physicians. I had a strain of
bovine lymphoma, no white blood count to speak of, and cancerous nodules affecting my thyroid
muscles going to the vocal chords, with lumps under my left armpit, left breast and on my left groin
- several the size of quarters.
I was given less than a 50/50 chance of living AFTER the surgery they were offering me - to
take out the thyroid and the muscles going to the vocal chords. So I opted not to have their
treatment - cut, burn, poison - and went home to set my house in order and die.
But my husband began to pray and study all he could and God led him to the only way of
healing of which heaven approves - herbs, juice fasting, prayer, and hydrotherapy - controlling the
fever and raising the body temp to 106 and holding it for 40 minutes to an hour.
After three months of this heavy program I was given a clean bill of health. I was told that I
was not in remission, but well. Remission, they told me, was when you have dead cancer cells
floating around in the body - they could find ZERO cancer cells in me. So we stopped the program
and I went back to my vegan diet, following the 8 laws of health.
Within a few months I was feeling very unwell again and was down in bed more than up. So we
began to listen to a friend of ours that had from the start told me I had cancer because I had worms.
We asked a physician friend what he - in the medical community would call a case of worms and he
stated -"Easy, we call it a virus! Haven't you ever heard of the flu "BUG"?"
So we went back to the herbs and put together an herbal combination of "Bug Killers" and I
took them for one month so as to kill off the eggs as they hatched, then I finished with a simple yet
very effective liver cleanse and lost two and a half cups of worms through vomiting, and more
along with the rock slide from my gallbladder and liver.
I have done a cleanse once a year for the past 14 years and am healthier and have more energy
today than I had when I was 20, and I will soon be 46.
From past experience and research what we have learned is that what most people are missing
in all of the natural ways of healing is the elimination of parasites. You cannot get cancer unless
you have parasites living and dieing [sic] in your body which causes a chemical reaction producing
ammonia nitrate. This is the chemical that causes cancer to blossom and flourish.
Kill the bugs, use the water, the raw juices, and the herbs to cleanse - then you will heal and
stay well!"

This circumstantial evidence doesn't prove or dis-prove any cause-of-cancer theories of course and it does even less for stamp cancellation in admiralty; but I'm confident that you will agree with me that it's wonderful that a life was saved from death by cancer, via parasite cleansing.

It does, IMHO, prove that we should discuss The Cure For All Cancers elsewhere in the forum.
Even though I have experience with CLARK's basic protocols, I'm too busy to start such a thread right now. I'll have to save it for later.

I've never been able to understand the admiralty jurisdiction/stamp cancellation-via-signature connection, and everything I've ever read about it sounded kinda hoaky to me. I would need to see some real-life evidence of it working for someone to get my interest up.
I like the idea of postal banking though.
I'd be interested to know more about it.

Thank you for starting this thread doug-again.
I'm happy that you are with us again.

Chex
01-18-12, 09:32 PM
Hello Marty,

The $1.00 "assured value" of the RedFox stamp is very important if you are registering a contract into Admiralty under the provision of the Universal Postal Union. It can also be very important when used on court documents. It gives them a value under Law. Link (http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=230&whichpage=3)

Then the bottom of this (http://www.ateammasters.com/wetheprosepeople.html)

The original Post Office Savings Bank was limited to deposits of ... when Wikipedia comes back online here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_savings_system)

Found something interesting not associated with that: Link (http://www.theamericansurvivor.us/War%20Time%20Rationing%20During%20WWII.pdf)

David Merrill
01-19-12, 12:19 AM
Hello Marty,

The $1.00 "assured value" of the RedFox stamp is very important if you are registering a contract into Admiralty under the provision of the Universal Postal Union. It can also be very important when used on court documents. It gives them a value under Law. Link (http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=230&whichpage=3)

Then the bottom of this (http://www.ateammasters.com/wetheprosepeople.html)

The original Post Office Savings Bank was limited to deposits of ... when Wikipedia comes back online here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_savings_system)

Found something interesting not associated with that: Link (http://www.theamericansurvivor.us/War%20Time%20Rationing%20During%20WWII.pdf)

under the provision of the Universal Postal Union...

I am just saying that if it was a provision of the UPU then you would be able to find and link that provision. It is like Hulda's cures because they work. Now we see the ammonium nitrate play a factor. We find that it might be parasites creating a cancer-rich environment rather than the parasites themselves. The way the lower circuit works though is that you would put some liver on one of the comparator probes and one of Hulda's flukes on the other to treat liver cancer. When you put the other probes near your cancer infected liver the comparator makes a ruckus. You start cancelling out the liver cancer with your magnificent signal generator, mostly your liver but the solar plexus is called your abdominal brain by the Chinese healers. - Your sympathetic and autonomic nervous systems. In other words you quiet the noise by killing the liver cancer, biofeedback.

Attributing stamp cancellation's successful effects to the UPU is nonsense. But the method works because it is a method of expressing your authority by cancelling value, as you must have redeemed it first to legally do so. Otherwise you might be arrested for defacing the Fed's private credit.

allodial
01-24-12, 07:52 PM
The cancellation of stamps seems to have at least two diverse but related incarnations:

(i) stamp is cancelled as part of private delivery and the private deliverer cancels--then private deliverer is the postmaster;
(ii) stamp is cancelled as part of a "money transaction" then the cancellor would be the creditor.

#1 is I serve process on Mayor of New York and cancel the stamp in the outside of the envelop using a seal or the like--that is postmaster stuff;

#2 I do up a promissory note and fix a stamp across the signature line and 'sign' across the stamp.

However, if you really think about it #1 and #2 are heavily identical. Typically, USPS cancellations are on the envelops --which are discarded--rather than on the matter inside of the envelop. :)

David Merrill
01-25-12, 01:54 AM
It serves me to keep it even more simple. Click Here (http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4958/r4crefusalforcauseexamp.pdf). The postal clerk delivers a Certification for a fee and once he has he defaces the currency in that amount, cancelling the value.

You may not care much about me defacing currency of the US but a judge should. So I confess by handing a document to the bench that has valuable stamps defaced and basically dare him to arrest me for it. Instead being studied in law he acknowledges my character and nature outside the scope of contract with the Federal Reserve.

When I show the above photo of my stamp, especially to attorneys and other Quatlosers on bills they fly into a rage about how I should be arrested!

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9559/redeemed100s.jpg

KnowLaw
10-01-12, 11:03 PM
under the provision of the Universal Postal Union...

I am just saying that if it was a provision of the UPU then you would be able to find and link that provision.

Attributing stamp cancellation's successful effects to the UPU is nonsense. But the method works because it is a method of expressing your authority by cancelling value, as you must have redeemed it first to legally do so. Otherwise you might be arrested for defacing the Fed's private credit.
By "redeemed" you mean to say "to buy back" or "to pay off." In other words, to have purchased it "first to legally do so"?

It serves me to keep it even more simple. Click Here. The postal clerk delivers a Certification for a fee and once he has[,] he defaces the currency in that amount, cancelling the value.

You may not care much about me defacing currency of the US but a judge should. So I confess by handing a document to the bench that has valuable stamps defaced and basically dare him to arrest me for it. Instead being studied in law he acknowledges my character and nature outside the scope of contract with the Federal Reserve.
Why would this be so (the last sentence)? Aren't they looking for every last little bit of statutory law they can prosecute?

Bottom line: Does a person need to be concerned about cancelled stamps on the back of documents submitted to a court?

David Merrill
10-06-12, 10:38 AM
Sorry I did not notice your questions until now.

Should a person be concerned about cancelling stamps?

Maybe not. I have not heard any prosecutions. The remedy in the Fed Act - redemption of lawful money - is written for "state" banks originally so they are pretty lowly on the heirarchy of humans and regenerate men and women. So I do not see any judge or prosecutor pushing the matter on any status of person.

But that seems to make my point too.