PDA

View Full Version : Patriots beat the Revenuers

JohnnyCash
01-23-12, 02:14 PM
NEXT STOP, SUPERBOWL

Foxboro. The Patriots won a nail-biter today 23-20 when the Revenuers critical 3-pt conviction was blocked by lawful money. Throughout their 99-year rivalry the Revenuers had dominated, but this year was different. "We won this one for Pete" said defensive tackle referring to former coach Hendrickson, iced earlier. "They played tough but we played smarter this year," said cornerback. The Patriots seemed to rally around new mentor David Merrill and his band of suitors with their unparalleled history of success against government oppression. "He's taught us so much, R4C, identity, it's amazing." said Johnny. "And record-forming; never thought it necessary til I heard clerk-a-court lie straight to my face. But they really didn't count on so many of us learning about LAWFUL MONEY. Heh!" Team QB said "Using govt debt notes as money? I mean c'mon! we ain't falling for that anymore." "This marks a turning point for Patriots everywhere, we're going all the way this year!"

Revenuer team loudmouth Famspear seemed unaware his team had lost. "The way they played was just beyond dumb." he lectured. Some Patriots accused him of donning different jerseys and playing several positions. QB Dan B. Evans was equally non-plussed "This will not be upheld on appeal. No court has ever ruled pay-for-labor isn't taxable." IRS Coach Quatloser held firm, "Our Federal Reserve playing system has never failed us before, I see no reason to change strategy."

The team of sovereigns, TPs and warriors now face "The Cabal" in the SUPERBOWL of Freedom.

David Merrill
01-24-12, 03:50 PM
NEXT STOP, SUPERBOWL

Foxboro. The Patriots won a nail-biter today 23-20 when the Revenuers critical 3-pt conviction was blocked by lawful money. Throughout their 99-year rivalry the Revenuers had dominated, but this year was different. "We won this one for Pete" said defensive tackle referring to former coach Hendrickson, iced earlier. "They played tough but we played smarter this year," said cornerback. The Patriots seemed to rally around new mentor David Merrill and his band of suitors with their unparalleled history of success against government oppression. "He's taught us so much, R4C, identity, it's amazing." said Johnny. "And record-forming; never thought it necessary til I heard clerk-a-court lie straight to my face. But they really didn't count on so many of us learning about LAWFUL MONEY. Heh!" Team QB said "Using govt debt notes as money? I mean c'mon! we ain't falling for that anymore." "This marks a turning point for Patriots everywhere, we're going all the way this year!"

Revenuer team loudmouth Famspear seemed unaware his team had lost. "The way they played was just beyond dumb." he lectured. Some Patriots accused him of donning different jerseys and playing several positions. QB Dan B. Evans was equally non-plussed "This will not be upheld on appeal. No court has ever ruled pay-for-labor isn't taxable." IRS Coach Quatloser held firm, "Our Federal Reserve playing system has never failed us before, I see no reason to change strategy."

The team of sovereigns, TPs and warriors now face "The Cabal" in the SUPERBOWL of Freedom.

I actually got through the first four lines thinking you had quoted an article! It was difficult to finish with tears of laughter obscuring my sight.

Thanks for that belly laugh!