PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello!

Pfunk
01-28-12, 05:29 PM
Hello New Friends!

My name is Patrick and I started my journey a few years ago. It all started when I was pulled over and cited for something I felt I had not done. I could have easily payed the fine and gone about my life but something inside me said I had been wronged! I decided to fight it and let me say it was not as easy as I had thought it was going to be. I thought since my heart was telling me I had done nothing wrong that the judge would see my good character and help me through this in-justice. I was wrong. I thought perhaps I had bitten off a little too much and thought about quitting. I was not use to this thought of defeat as I had never experienced it quite like this. I had a bench warrant out for my arrest for failing to appear even though I was standing right there! This I could not tolerate. I decided to pay the fine as I realized I had not taken the matter seriously enough and was not prepared. That infuriated me and only gave me more motivation to seek remedy. At the moment I still feel as though I have been running around in circles. My most recent endeavors have been using Dean Cliffords advice. This has been the most success I have been able to have, but I still feel like I'm doing things wrong. This only leads to arguing back and forth and around and around we go. Kind of like a waltz really - I just don't see anyone every paying to see it as it isn't all that elegant. All I want is to stop the harassment and for them to leave me be. I stumbled upon this most recently through google - DEED OF SECONDARY CONVEYANCE OF INCORPOREAL HEREDITAMENTS
AN AUTHENTICATED FOREIGN DOCUMENT
HAGUE CONVENTION, 5 OCTOBER 1961

Anyone know anything on this?

Am I even in the right ballpark?

Any and all help pointing me in the right direction on stopping harassment so I am able to handle this stuff honorably without fearing for my life would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

David Merrill
01-28-12, 10:20 PM
Hello New Friends!

My name is Patrick and I started my journey a few years ago. It all started when I was pulled over and cited for something I felt I had not done. I could have easily payed the fine and gone about my life but something inside me said I had been wronged! I decided to fight it and let me say it was not as easy as I had thought it was going to be. I thought since my heart was telling me I had done nothing wrong that the judge would see my good character and help me through this in-justice. I was wrong. I thought perhaps I had bitten off a little too much and thought about quitting. I was not use to this thought of defeat as I had never experienced it quite like this. I had a bench warrant out for my arrest for failing to appear even though I was standing right there! This I could not tolerate. I decided to pay the fine as I realized I had not taken the matter seriously enough and was not prepared. That infuriated me and only gave me more motivation to seek remedy. At the moment I still feel as though I have been running around in circles. My most recent endeavors have been using Dean Cliffords advice. This has been the most success I have been able to have, but I still feel like I'm doing things wrong. This only leads to arguing back and forth and around and around we go. Kind of like a waltz really - I just don't see anyone every paying to see it as it isn't all that elegant. All I want is to stop the harassment and for them to leave me be. I stumbled upon this most recently through google - DEED OF SECONDARY CONVEYANCE OF INCORPOREAL HEREDITAMENTS
AN AUTHENTICATED FOREIGN DOCUMENT
HAGUE CONVENTION, 5 OCTOBER 1961

Anyone know anything on this?

Am I even in the right ballpark?

Any and all help pointing me in the right direction on stopping harassment so I am able to handle this stuff honorably without fearing for my life would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

Hi Patrick; Welcome!

I want you to think over sinderesis (http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3554/sinderesis.jpg).

Once you become aware there is something different about you then this website might help you find the compromise - that measurable place of neither. The Lesson Plan is three-fold:

1) Learn your identity.
2) Redeem lawful money.
3) Learn record-forming.

Pfunk
01-30-12, 05:33 PM
Hi Patrick; Welcome!

I want you to think over sinderesis (http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3554/sinderesis.jpg).

Once you become aware there is something different about you then this website might help you find the compromise - that measurable place of neither. The Lesson Plan is three-fold:

1) Learn your identity.
2) Redeem lawful money.
3) Learn record-forming.

Thank you David!

So I have a grasp on 1 and 2, and continue to add to my understanding in order to evolve. The trouble is coming with 3 (go figure :) ) I am slowly understanding the procedure but am failing to understand exactly when it is applicable and on what. Is the LoR done after a suit is filed against u? Can it be done before? I currently have no suits against me, and have no debt obligations I am aware of at the moment. I guess my questions rise from what precautions I'm able to take from here in order to make sure I continue to live peacefully. Also - I am about to file a tax return for this past year. As of now I have not been demanding lawful money as I was unaware of this remedy. Am I still obligated to file/pay taxes on the money I endorsed to be FRN's or since I am now aware of the remedy before filing I am able to pursue a different route? The record-forming posts are very informative but for some reason I have only latched onto the "how" they are filed (even though I still have questions on some of the details). Although I'm ignorant in many ways, I'm not ignorant to the fact that I'm ignorant and I'm trying to fix something every day...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU in advance

I just can't stop reading....my eyes are WIDE open!

David Merrill
01-30-12, 11:55 PM
It's a pleasure to have you here. Some people have managed to get their demand started before the first paycheck of 2012 so they don't have to calculated out the withholdings they don't get back. So if you have gotten a paycheck look at the paystub and the amount of withholdings to date. That is about the amount you owe if you start redeeming lawful money with the next paycheck you get.

Don't involve your boss or anybody at work. Just make your demands and in 2013 file accordingly.

Pfunk
01-31-12, 03:09 AM
It's a pleasure to have you here. Some people have managed to get their demand started before the first paycheck of 2012 so they don't have to calculated out the withholdings they don't get back. So if you have gotten a paycheck look at the paystub and the amount of withholdings to date. That is about the amount you owe if you start redeeming lawful money with the next paycheck you get.

Don't involve your boss or anybody at work. Just make your demands and in 2013 file accordingly.

Ok I think I understand LoR a little bit better now. It is a suit, where you as the plaintiff, are filing against someone that has slandered you and caused defacement that has no backing. This is done after said slander has taken place. So you act according to your intent, and the LoR sets the record straight. Are there any precautionary steps one can do before slander is even attempted, assuming they will continue to do as they have in the past, in order to make it known what your intent is to the public? And around and around we go :) this rollercoaster of a ride called life has just made a sharp U-turn...Got to love knowledge. Now if I could only find a mop big enough to clean up my mess...