PDA

View Full Version : Lakhovsky Coil

allodial
02-10-12, 01:27 AM
http://altered-states.net/lmwo/specimen.jpg
I figured it was a pretty silly idea. But knowing what I knew, I actually tried it anyway. Someone had mentioned that someone had used telephone wire (2 twisted pair) so I simply took some Cat 5 cable (4 twisted pair) and wrapped it around my waist. Despite what floats around the net, I'd say that one should use insulated wire and it shouldn't touch the skin and of course the ends should not touch to make a closed loop. IMHO if it touches the skin, you ruin the resonance and ground the antenna resonance effect. What you want is a loop of antenna that acts like an antenna suspended in space around your body and that doesn't touch your skin and doesn't make a closed electric loop. If you look at the photo from Lakhovsky's lab the copper wire didn't touch the plant. So I'd avoid anything for sale that suggests contact with skin. One can buy lacquer to coat wire with.

Articles/Links:

http://www.copperhealth.com/print_coil.htm

http://lakhovsky.com/ .

Photo of a simple, effective coil (might want to cover the ends with lacquer or clear glue/caulk):

Cat 5 cable (look familiar?):

http://www.wpclipart.com/computer/hardware/cables/cat5_network_cable.png

IMHO the following is useless and since wearing it brings them in contact with skin and the ends do not overlap (overlap is desirable afaik but metal-to-metal contact is not):

David Merrill
02-10-12, 04:03 PM
Thank you for the additional graphics. That helps a lot. you are saying that the copper cannot touch your skin? It is okay for the insulation to touch your skin?

It seems the best method would be to augment my belt with an attached coil. For practicality purposes anyway.

allodial
02-10-12, 04:17 PM
Thank you for the additional graphics. That helps a lot. you are saying that the copper cannot touch your skin? It is okay for the insulation to touch your skin?

It seems the best method would be to augment my belt with an attached coil. For practicality purposes anyway.

From what I gather (especially since Georges didn't seem to allow the plant to be touched by the antenna): the metal of the antenna shouldn't touch the skin. Also, consider its said to malfunction if the surface of the metal gets tarnished or dirty thus.. insulation or non-conductive coating seems best. The insulation can touch the skin. The ends of the wire should have some overlap w/o metal touching.

Fixing a copper wire inside of a belt seems to be the most convenient but there has to be overlap. Solid wire is said to be preferred over stranded. I experienced quite good results with Cat 5 Cable (4 twisted pairs). I experienced a mild Herxeimer reaction. Health definitely improved--breathing in particular, odd 'kinks' in my back went away. And I put it on just as a curiosity not expecting such results. Overall well-being increased greatly.

Also a necklace or a headband should also be effective or placing the wire at level of the chest (perhaps for more direct affect for chest-area improvement).

David Merrill
02-10-12, 10:09 PM
I have wrapped a CAT 5 cable like in your photo around through my belt loops. It goes around me 1.5 cycles and is covered by my straight cut shirttails. It is easy as pie so I will try this out until I see results or it gets boring.

If they think I am wierd at church though we might have some words about this.

allodial
02-10-12, 11:43 PM
Rehearses just in case:

"You wrapped what around your waist? A Lakhovsky coil? What exactly is a Lakhovsky coil?"

Well I didn't expect any particular results at all. However, I found my sinus cavities drained, my chest started giving up phlegm, seemed my body started dumping all kinds of bad mojo out of the two known ways and it really felt like some bad ju-ju was going bye-bye. And I felt much much better. It prompted me to acquire to one his books, btw: The Secret of Life.

Georges LAKHOVSKY was particular noted as an inventor of what is called the Multi-Wave Oscillator.

According to sources he had a success rate of over 95% and subsequent to his being hit by a car the AMA or the like saw to his devices being removed from one or more hospitals.

Ebonite is to knowledge an insulator so seems important that the wire touch neither skin nor earth.

{Georges Lakhovsky's} publication of the English version of The Secret of Life at the very outbreak of World War II went unnoticed and little reviewed, but Lakhovsky's reputation for obtaining dramatic results with his amazing Multi-Wave Oscillator gained world wide attention nevertheless. By 1941, he had made his way to New York, escaping the Nazi occupation of France. Mark Clement, in The Waves that Heal, describes how Lakhovsky was approached by many people and organizations hoping to capitalize on his MWO therapy.

A film was made by an " enterprising beautician" which featured several cases following treatment with the MWO that "proved to be both interesting and convincing" .

Lakhovsky was also approached by several hospitals in New York hoping to test his apparatus experimentally. Remarkable results were obtained from a seven week clinical trial performed at a major New York City hospital and that of a prominent Brooklyn urologist in the summer of 1941. Later editions of The Secret of Life detailed many of these cases. What seemed like a promising development in the use of the MWO in America quickly faded after Lakhovsky unexpectedly died in New York in 1942 at the age of 73. His equipment was removed from the hospital and patients were told that the therapy was no longer available. Except for this brief trial in New York, Lakhovsky's work remained completely unknown to the American public. Even the spectacular success of the New York cases were quickly forgotten; an unlikely lapse of memory in the natural scheme of things.

The original Multi-Wave Oscillator was designed and built by French engineer, Georges Lakhovsky from the 1920-s to the 1940-s. Lakhovsky viewed the nucleus of the cell with it's "filament strands" as being similar to an electronic oscillating circuit, capable of sending and receiving vibratory information. Lakhovsky believed that every cell in the body has its own rate of internal vibration.

He viewed disease or illness as a battle of vibrations between the cells of the body versus viruses and bacteria. If the pathogenic organisms won this vibrational contest, the cells would become energetically weakened and more susceptible to disease. According to Lakhovsky, the way to counter this vibrational attack was to introduce a broad spectrum of RF (radio frequency) harmonic energies into the system and then, through the principle of sympathetic resonance, each cell would pick out exactly the proper frequency needed to reinforce its own internal vibration and the healthy cell would be more resistant to vibrational attack from virus and bacteria. His method of achieving this was by means of his invention that is known today as the MWO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwahOVUYmk4&feature=gv&hl=en

Treefarmer
02-12-12, 04:19 AM
Very interesting, thank you allodial.

I'm going to play with this too:)

I've been using a Hulda Clark style zapper (http://shop.toolsforhealing.com/Terminator_II_Zapper_by_Don_Croft_p/dc-t2.htm) since 2005, and it's done wonderful things for my health.

I have a lot of vaccine damage that I'm trying to resolve.
It has been my experience that frequency vibrations have a lot to do with health.

Bright blessings

allodial
02-12-12, 04:36 AM
For vaccine damage issues, you might want to consider (bentonite) clay baths for detox, oral bentonite suspensions and/or daily activated carbon for about a month. I'd do at least a clay bath and activated carbon for a while.

Treefarmer
02-12-12, 05:16 AM
For vaccine damage issues, you might want to consider (bentonite) clay baths for detox, oral bentonite suspensions and/or daily activated carbon for about a month. I'd do at least a clay bath and activated carbon for a while.

Yes, that stuff is all really good, been doing it for years.
I particularly like this clay (http://naturescleansingclay.com/living_clay_products.htm), which I've been ingesting on a daily basis for going on two years now.

I even feed activated charcoal to my chickens. It seems to keep them healthy.

None of it has helped me to get rid of the vaccine damage (http://www.drcarley.com/innoculations_wmd_dr_carley.pdf) though, which includes severe food allergies (due to leaky gut, from the measles, mumps, rubella vacs) and some kind of herpes simplex infection which has lived on my facial nerve endings since I ingested it with the oral polio vaccine (http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Maurice_Hilleman_SV40.html) sugar cubes at age five. They told me to let it melt in my mouth and then swallow it; I wished I'd spit it out (http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/abortedtissue.htm)! I've been infected with it ever since.

An auto-immune response to certain foods (I know which ones they are) usually triggers a herpes-like ulceration on my lips or gums along with it. This is probably due to the nose-dive which my immune system takes during an allergic reaction. Normally my immune system is able to keep the inflammation and outbreak in check.

Interestingly my brother, who got all the same vaccines as I but has a different blood type, ended up with severe "hay-fever" instead of food allergies.
He's tried all kinds of stuff too but nothing seems to help.

Purging myself of these bugs is currently of high priority with me.

shikamaru
02-12-12, 12:42 PM
You know.... you can boost and change the vibrations and energies using crystals in addition to coils.

Feel free to experiment with different kind.

I take sea salt baths. From my own experience, it seems to change the vibrations of not just my body, but my days.

allodial
02-12-12, 06:06 PM
Treefarmer:

If trying the Lakhovsky coil doesn't help after a week or two, you might consider trying a drop of your own urine under your tongue 3 times a day for a week (but not if you have a UTI). The drop of urine under the tongue is probably more effective than any 'AMA vaccine' in that it trains your upper-body immune system by providing antigens to defeat irritants. It is highly effective. Better for those who dont smoke.

Also, keep in mind that a clay bath (i.e. full body wet clay application where clay is allowed to dry) or "large area clay facial" can pull toxins out of areas that internally ingested clay might not be able to.

Treefarmer
02-12-12, 10:05 PM
Treefarmer:

If trying the Lakhovsky coil doesn't help after a week or two, you might consider trying a drop of your own urine under your tongue 3 times a day for a week (but not if you have a UTI). The drop of urine under the tongue is probably more effective than any 'AMA vaccine' in that it trains your upper-body immune system by providing antigens to defeat irritants. It is highly effective. Better for those who dont smoke.

Also, keep in mind that a clay bath (i.e. full body wet clay application where clay is allowed to dry) or "large area clay facial" can pull toxins out of areas that internally ingested clay might not be able to.

LOL; it always seems to get back to the old golden fountain, when the topic of vaccine damage comes up.
You are not the first one who's recommended this to me (my mother has even suggested it).
I've been hesitant to try this for several years now.

Have you tried urotherapy yourself allodial?
If so, what has it accomplished for you?

The clay facial sounds like a nice idea to me and I may just try it out tonight.
I also have some spare Cat5 cables, so why not augment my clay facial with a cable wrap?

To try the urotherapy I would have to collect more evidence of beneficial results before giving it a try.
My urine should be nice and clean though, as I don't smoke, don't do any drugs or supplements, eat no processed foods, drink no sodas, tea or coffee, and abstain from GMOs, factory farmed veggies, meat and dairy, and all biblicaly unclean foods. I also have no UTIs or other dis-ease conditions, besides the aforementioned vaccine damage.

Perhaps a poll is in order. It would be interesting to find out how many people here have used it to their perceived advantage.

Chex
02-13-12, 12:22 AM
Guess we all now have to take a pre - caution. Even the Faces on the Book are concerned {Link (http://www.facebook.com/WhatintheWorldAreTheySpraying)} from Chemtrail/Geo-Engineering {Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA&feature=email)}

Treefarmer
02-13-12, 01:00 AM
Guess we all now have to take a pre - caution. Even the Faces on the Book are concerned {Link (http://www.facebook.com/WhatintheWorldAreTheySpraying)} from Chemtrail/Geo-Engineering {Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA&feature=email)}

I watched that documentary recently. I thought it was well done.

We are seeing the abnormal soil Ph here in the mountains of south-east Tennessee too.
The soil used to be very acidic here, naturally, but also from decades of acid rain and over a century of copper mining (sulfuric acid as a by-product). Now we are getting into the neutral range (Ph=7) in a lot of places. The local native acid loving plants, like mountain laurel and rhododendron, don't like it.

allodial
02-13-12, 02:03 AM
Re: 'Urine therapy'.. urine is a sterile 'extract' from your bloodstream. Chemical traces from pathogens can however be passed out. These chemical traces might include 'antigens'. Introduction of antigens under the tongue can 'train' the immune system. Among ther things, I have first hand witnessed ~104F fever reduced in less than an hour. If I recall correctly the US Army Manual suggest drinking one's urine as a survival method in case of lack of water. If one is a smoker or the like then it might not be such a good idea to drink one's urine for all of the nicoteine, etc.

George Alexander
02-13-12, 05:01 PM
I 'seem' to recall [back in B&W TV days] Krishnamurti was on some 'interview' show [David Suskind?] with a holy man from India. Km described the fasting of such holy men, as to limit their intake so much, they had the ability to 'recycle' their own urine.

The host was incredulous. Km spoke to the other robed man and handed him a glass.

Glass went under the robe, came out with something clear in it and the holy man drank the contents.

Obviously the man didn't eat hamburgers at the local greasy spoon, not would I be willing to bet - did he drink 'Animal beer'.

Those were the days, my friend......B-)

George Alexander

allodial
03-19-12, 04:17 PM
Seems that better results come with clipping the already exposed end of the wire so that only shiny, fresh metal shows on BOTH ends and then coating the ends with clear nail polish. Seems that once corrosion or dullness sets in on either end it interferes with the resonance.

David Merrill
03-21-12, 02:53 PM
Ahh...

I tired of the extra belt after five days.

Treefarmer
03-22-12, 01:21 AM
Ahh...

I tired of the extra belt after five days.

Yeah, me too. There was no incentive to keep going because I never noticed anything happening.

Perhaps if I wrap it around my neck...:p

allodial
03-22-12, 04:30 AM
Thing about network cables, is that not all have a high copper content. The ones that I tried didn't have corrosion on the exposed areas from what I could tell and were copper. Copper is what is called for as opposed to steel or Al or low-copper alloys. Shorter lengths of solid copper wire seem to be far more effective than something like network cable or extremely long lengths of wire. Children that didn't know the purpose reported improvement in feeling and known health problems started disappearing within a week or so but this was with short, corrosion free 12 AWG insulated copper wire. Just FYI. He told me that he doesn't feel grumpy anymore that he feels really happy.

Interestingly enough, Copper is in the same column on the Periodic Table with Gold and Silver. Either way, Lakhovsky Coils are at least an interesting concept. Also if you are extremely healthy, you might not notice any results at all. But I suspect extremely long lengths of wire to not be as effective as shorter lengths. But everyone had fun trying , right? ;)

Treefarmer
03-23-12, 01:33 AM
Thing about network cables, is that not all have a high copper content. The ones that I tried didn't have corrosion on the exposed areas from what I could tell and were copper. Copper is what is called for as opposed to steel or Al or low-copper alloys. Shorter lengths of solid copper wire seem to be far more effective than something like network cable or extremely long lengths of wire. Children that didn't know the purpose reported improvement in feeling and known health problems started disappearing within a week or so but this was with short, corrosion free 12 AWG insulated copper wire. Just FYI. He told me that he doesn't feel grumpy anymore that he feels really happy.

Interestingly enough, Copper is in the same column on the Periodic Table with Gold and Silver. Either way, Lakhovsky Coils are at least an interesting concept. Also if you are extremely healthy, you might not notice any results at all. But I suspect extremely long lengths of wire to not be as effective as shorter lengths. But everyone had fun trying , right? ;)

I'm glad you mentioned the 12 AWG insulated wire.
I think I may try that next, because:

Yes, I did have fun trying:)

Anthony Joseph
03-25-12, 06:47 PM
I have been wearing the "coil" for over two weeks now.

I bought 25' of solid "10-2" romex from the hardware store. Romex is a bundle of electrical insulated wire (2 or 3 + ground) usually in an orange casing holding them together. I separated the wire and cut a piece for my waist, overlaping about 7-8 inches. I used about 6 inches of the orange casing to secure the wire in the front. I wear it under the waist of my pants and my belt usually holds it in place well. I have recently clipped a bit off each end as I noticed the once shiny ends were dark. I sealed the ends with clear nail polish.

The only real significant thing I noticed was a return to a strong, complete and steady emptying of my bladder without the slightest interruption. I never really noticed any issue before; not significant enough to cause concern. But, it seems like this is having a positive effect on the prostate. I also like it for deflecting harmful EMFs while using electronics.

My wife has neck and back issues and she noticed a difference waking up with significantly less pain. She uses a waist and the neck coil.

I have since made two small ankle coils and wear them under the folded-over top of my socks.

I want to experiment with plants in the garden having multiple plants of the same variety, treating them the same and having only one with the coil around it. That might be interesting.

I have also purchased a zapper (http://zap.intergate.ca/index.html) which I have used twice so far. I have sinus issues which I believe is turning into inner ear issues. I will test this device out and see what results I get.

Treefarmer
03-26-12, 02:44 AM
I have also purchased a zapper (http://zap.intergate.ca/index.html) which I have used twice so far. I have sinus issues which I believe is turning into inner ear issues. I will test this device out and see what results I get.

Hulda Clark zappers are great.
We've been using them with great success since 2005.
We have 3 different kinds that we like to use for different applications.

My personal favorite is this one (http://shop.toolsforhealing.com/Terminator_II_Zapper_by_Don_Croft_p/dc-t2.htm).

David Merrill
03-26-12, 03:56 PM
Thanks Anthony Joseph and Treefarmer.

I am stepping out to Tandy's Leather and get one of the Western Belt kits with the lacing on the edge so I can build the wires into the edge of the belt when I lace it up. I just don't seem to want to bother with it otherwise.

allodial
04-10-12, 02:27 AM
I have been wearing the "coil" for over two weeks now.

I bought 25' of solid "10-2" romex from the hardware store. Romex is a bundle of electrical insulated wire (2 or 3 + ground) usually in an orange casing holding them together. I separated the wire and cut a piece for my waist, overlaping about 7-8 inches. I used about 6 inches of the orange casing to secure the wire in the front. I wear it under the waist of my pants and my belt usually holds it in place well. I have recently clipped a bit off each end as I noticed the once shiny ends were dark. I sealed the ends with clear nail polish.

The only real significant thing I noticed was a return to a strong, complete and steady emptying of my bladder without the slightest interruption. I never really noticed any issue before; not significant enough to cause concern. But, it seems like this is having a positive effect on the prostate. I also like it for deflecting harmful EMFs while using electronics.

My wife has neck and back issues and she noticed a difference waking up with significantly less pain. She uses a waist and the neck coil.

I have since made two small ankle coils and wear them under the folded-over top of my socks.

I want to experiment with plants in the garden having multiple plants of the same variety, treating them the same and having only one with the coil around it. That might be interesting.

#1 I picked some flowers about 4 weeks ago and put them in a Gatorade bottle with some spring water. Ive changed the water maybe thrice. They are still alive. Two copper 10 AWG coils just a bit longer than the radius of the bottle.

#2 For sinus/ear issues consider swabbing the outer ear with 3% peroxide solution at least once a day.

#3 I mainly wear them around the ankles because they are easier to conceal. I noticed what seemed to be herxeimer reaction when I wore lots of coils so I toned down a bit to just coils around my ankles. I'll probably add a waist coil soon.

#4 There seems to be a stronger demand for good hydration so it is probably wise to drink ample water especially when starting out with the coils. Seems the body starts dumping toxins and undesireable cells PDQ and ample water is crucial.

David Merrill
04-10-12, 02:26 PM
I am looking forward to building my belt today. I like wearing a Bluetooth earpiece and think that is helpful by keeping the higher wattage transciever away from my brain. - - - Leaving it on my belt near my... Lakovsky coil.

Being trained in electronics I can see how the Lakovsky coil might very well cancel a lot of the power from the cell phone while clipped on it, laced into my belt. I have a bug detector and can run a very scientific demonstration!

P.S. Maybe cancel is the wrong word. Deflect. I am hoping that through measurement I will demonstrate that the Lakovsky coil actually directs the emf power away from it, so that for example if you were on a mountain outside of town you could lose the call by simply turning the coil between the phone and cell tower in town. While in town though it would preserve battery life, and simply transfer to a tower in the direction of the phone on your belt/coil.

David Merrill
04-13-12, 11:39 PM
I am looking forward to building my belt today. I like wearing a Bluetooth earpiece and think that is helpful by keeping the higher wattage transciever away from my brain. - - - Leaving it on my belt near my... Lakovsky coil.

Being trained in electronics I can see how the Lakovsky coil might very well cancel a lot of the power from the cell phone while clipped on it, laced into my belt. I have a bug detector and can run a very scientific demonstration!

P.S. Maybe cancel is the wrong word. Deflect. I am hoping that through measurement I will demonstrate that the Lakovsky coil actually directs the emf power away from it, so that for example if you were on a mountain outside of town you could lose the call by simply turning the coil between the phone and cell tower in town. While in town though it would preserve battery life, and simply transfer to a tower in the direction of the phone on your belt/coil.

I tried a few crude experiments while my cell phone was on and could not distinguish any change in emf power (using a bug detector for an S-Guage) around the Lakovsky Coil.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1331/lakovskycoiltesting.jpg

However in these times I am going to keep wearing it.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6065/electricalnoise.jpg

allodial
04-15-12, 12:20 AM
It seemed that Georges Lakhovsky held the view that the body's cells vibrated on a healthy vibe while diseased cells vibrated on an unhealthy vibe. The coil somehow enhanced the healthy vibration while filtering out external vibrations and while removing support from the unhealthy vibration. When I first came across the GL works, I was reminded of an experiment I had heard undertaken involving copper plate placed on a roof and run to a metal plate above plants in a dark basement with another plate in the soil under the plants and connected to a ground wire. Allegedly, the plants grew even in absence of direct sunlight. From what I've gathered there could be some kind of resonance set up between the copper in the body and the copper in the coil.

"The copper spiral must have picked up external radiations, atmospheric radiations, and that it created an electromagnetic field which absorbed any excess of cosmic waves in the same manner as the Oscillator in my previous experiments..." from page 111 of his book The Secret of Life

Lakhovsky compared a living cell to an oscillating circuit, which is actually endowed with self-inductance and capacitance; and thus oscillates when a current flows through it. Microscopic investigations indicated that this was indeed the case. A living cell, supplied with electricity in the manner of a transmitter, emits a characteristic radiation, and will resonate in sympathy with radiations of a similar frequency. Due to their extremely minute size, these cells radiate in the infrared to ultraviolet light range. According to Lakhovsky, microbes produce oscillations which cause oscillatory disequilibrium in a healthy cell, thus producing a malfunction of that cell.

David Merrill, could the coils instead 'condition' EMR or do a kind of smoothing and filtering rather than attenuation?

Also, he was known to have used 'metal spirals' (silver or copper) to kill bacteria.

David Merrill
04-15-12, 12:47 AM
It seemed that Georges Lakhovsky held the view that the body's cells vibrated on a healthy vibe while diseased cells vibrated on an unhealthy vibe. The coil somehow enhanced the healthy vibration while filtering out external vibrations and while removing support from the unhealthy vibration. When I first came across the GL works, I was reminded of an experiment I had heard undertaken involving copper plate placed on a roof and run to a metal plate above plants in a dark basement with another plate in the soil under the plants and connected to a ground wire. Allegedly, the plants grew even in absence of direct sunlight. From what I've gathered there could be some kind of resonance set up between the copper in the body and the copper in the coil.

David Merrill, could the coils instead 'condition' EMR or do a kind of smoothing and filtering rather than attenuation?

The bug detector has a very wide band-pass filter so per my experiment, yes. All I was looking for was attenuation. I however made a design flaw by putting the wire on the center of the belt as you see. I need to move it to the top of my belt where my belt clip rides for my cell phone. The wire keeps my belt clip from closing all the way and causes a lever when I push my phone in that oddly enough dissassembles my belt clip! Additionally buckling and unbuckling the belt is a chore so this might not go so well as experiments go. Right now I am not wearing the coil as I have not gotten into modifying the belt/coil.

allodial
04-19-12, 04:35 AM
One of the flowers is growing new petals.