PDA

View Full Version : "Is this right?" is the most powerful question to combat a psychopathic society

Pfunk
02-24-12, 05:50 AM
In today's world, we are faced with many decisions. I have found the best question to ask oneself is "Is this action (morally) right?" The reason why I put morally there is because by asking yourself this simple question, you are able to de-condition yourself from psychopathic behavior. Weather you want to believe it or not, there are two types of psychopaths, Natural and Conditioned. No, by psychopath I'm not talking about serial killers. Although most serial killers are psychopaths, not all psychopaths are serial killers.

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/[1][2]) is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. It is defined in different ways, but can involve a lack of empathy or remorse, false emotions, selfishness, grandiosity or deceptiveness; it can also involve impulsiveness, irritability, aggression, or inability to perceive danger and protect one's self.

If you're a natural psychopath, you've probably quit reading by now, but the above definition is what you are about without any conscience. Conditioned psychopaths, on the other hand, have a conscience but choose to ignore it from time to time.

In today's society most of us are conditioned psychopaths. I know that's hard to believe but it's true when you think about it. Most people will do anything in order to protect themselves, even at the cost of others. We have all been conditioned to believe that this is just nature at work, but in reality, this is basic psychopathic behavior.

One way to avoid this, and to quit feeding into the matrix, is to ask yourself this simple question - "Is this right?"

The beauty of being human, is that we have consciousness and cognitive thought above any other animal on this planet. Isn't it about time we start to use this attribute properly?

By asking yourself this question, you allow yourself the time to morally come to a decision that takes into account the well-being of those around you. I don't know about you but I'm sick of people wronging me, so why would myself wronging others help them change and not wrong me?

By asking yourself this simple question, you allow yourself to decide based on your moral beliefs instead of impulse. Impulse is the epitome of psychopathic tendencies. By not allowing yourself and your brain the time, you feed your conditioned psychopathic behavior.

When your brain is allowed time to think, conditioned psychopathic tendencies are non-existent because your conscience has time for input, allowing yourself to make a HUMAN decision, and not a psychopathic decision.

You will find your well-being is at an all time high once this question become a basic part of your everyday decision making process. Decisions become easier, with less guilt and other negative factors reminiscent from psychopathic behavior. My stress levels have dramatically fallen after incorporating this question into my daily routine. This is due to the fact that I realized I can't control those around me, but by controlling my own actions morally, I'm able to be at peace and stress free.

This has not only freed up more time for me to be productive since I no longer have the stress from my decisions, it has also allowed myself to soak in my life experiences much more deeply, allowing me to take more from them.

All in all, I think this is a great question to start de-conditioning your psychopathic behavior and will help to increase your health and well-being dramatically!