PDA

View Full Version : Taking Credit Cards

Gregory Harold
03-07-12, 11:21 PM
I am new to this forum and would like to ask: I have a medical practice and I am wondering - is there a way to continue accepting credit card payments from patients and convert that into lawful money? Or would demanding lawful money preclude accepting credit cards?
Thanks,
Hugh

Gregory Harold
04-02-12, 04:36 PM
No opinions on this??? If I use Pay-Pal to conduct all c.c. transactions in my office and receive payment from Pay-Pal via check (and demand lawful money on the check) --- does that seem to make sense? I am new to this and I would like to know if I am on the right track! Thanks in advance.

Treefarmer
04-03-12, 04:13 AM
These are good questions Hugh Mannity.
There is a possibility that no one here has tried out what you are proposing to do.
I believe that most of the lawful money pioneers here handle mostly cash (FRNs) lawful money and do very little banking.

Perhaps you can devise a safe experiment for yourself, whereby you demand lawful money, document your demand for the IRS, and then submit your paperwork in a way which tests the waters but keeps you on safe ground and out of trouble, so you don't get lost at C? (http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_AreYouLostAtSea.pdf)

An evidence repository at a USDC near you may be useful for this purpose (misc. case jacket) and perhaps a NOTICE of your DEMAND at the County recorder's office.

If you do this please report your results to us.

David Merrill
04-03-12, 11:22 AM
I am new to this forum and would like to ask: I have a medical practice and I am wondering - is there a way to continue accepting credit card payments from patients and convert that into lawful money? Or would demanding lawful money preclude accepting credit cards?
Thanks,
Hugh

I apologize for snoozing around here and leaving your question unaddressed.

It sounds like you are equating yourself with your medical practice. Even if the credit card payments are made to Dr. Mannity it is when you make withdrawals that you have the option of redeeming lawful money. While the funds are setting in the trust organization Dr. Mannity they are still credit on account and not taxable as income yet. - Unless you equate yourself with that artificial person Dr. Mannity.

We learn our true names and address each other by true name as a functional aid to understand that the "name" is in quotation marks because in legal terms, "name" is Legal Name.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_NameDefinition.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Name_legal.jpg

It took a long time even for me to see it. But I would read those two definitions and immediately knew there was something baffling there about the context. It is a law dictionary designed for attorneys. At the used bookstore where I found it, the salesman was reluctant to sell it to me! That was just as baffling. I hear that the original hard-bound rendition of Black's Fifth has a dedication in the back to the Crown as the head of the International Bar Association in the Square Mile - Sovereign and Independent City of London. Wiki that sometime.

If they are messing with your identity though, you just gotta admit it; they have messed up your ability to contract.

Regards,

David Merrill.

allodial
04-10-12, 03:31 AM
If they are messing with your identity though, you just gotta admit it; they have messed up your ability to contract.

Very good point.